HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"No," Leslie protested, "Felicity's a gurl AND a laydee. And I was told gurls lyke kissing boys," he added in a lower voice.

Oreo looks around fully puzzled..
but why would they want to do dat? He whispers back..
Civilization wrote:Felicity gave a puzzled look at Leslie but quickly headed outside with a smile, she looked around the yard and then back at the doghouse thing, "Well?"

Oreo scrambles after the fleeing ferret..
There is a well? is it a wishing one?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Huh? No, not steak, Pyre. We are vegans. Skirt as in the garment worn by humans. It was a joke. So who shall we cheer for, Lucky?"

~~~~
Flynn returns Nadia's hug, allowing his ears to stand in her whiskers, one either side of her muzzle.
"Thanks. I never thought a fox could be so comforting." The buck listens to the banter between his friends and then looks at Kilo, concerned.
"Do you need an extra jumper or something, Kilo? Maybe a scarf or some pants?" Flynn reflexively throws up a paw to block the ball Flukely throws at him, accidentally sending it winging toward Koa and Kilo.
"Well we don't really have a rooting interest in either team, so let's just cheer for everyone!"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa had seen the ball coming towards him, but didn't know what to do. He had actually became frozen as he tried to think of what to do. This dog doesn't know anything about sports so he just continued to try and think of something as the ball came flying over to him. Once he snapped out of his trance it was really to late for him to move and when Nadia caught the ball he blinked and let out a sigh of relief and looked at Nadia.
"uh..uh.. Thanks Nadia. Sorry I was lost in thought." He said feeling around his head to make sure there was still an old mouse on his head.
"It's alright , don't worry about it" Nadia said , tossing the ball back to
Mickey wrote:
"In a while, yes. I have hunting practice. Not sure why zey call it zat. It's actually just bird relocation."

Flukely took the ball from Nadia, playing with it like a hackysac.

"So are we still playing?"
"sure , if ya like , mind explain the rules for me a little though ?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Keeshah wrote:Oreo scrambles after the fleeing ferret.. There is a well? is it a wishing one?
Felicity let out a little laugh, "No, I don't think so." She followed Leslie over to her dad and Miss Cleo.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa does a small bow to Nadia before moving out of the way of the game like kilo said. He found a nice and soft patch of grass to sit down on and rest as they watched the game. He looked over at the others and watch as he sat there.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Oreo scrambles after the fleeing ferret.. There is a well? is it a wishing one?
Felicity let out a little laugh, "No, I don't think so." She followed Leslie over to her dad and Miss Cleo.
Why not? I wanna make a wish or three
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo made his way down to Koa's left shoulder and sat down, holding his stick across his lap. "So, little brother," he said, "what occ<koff>occupies your thoughts?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie pulled himself up near Miss Cleo and Felicity's dad, put his hands behind his back, puffed out his jacket and put his bestest smile on. "May we go explooring in yore howse, Mistur Dexter? Wheel be gud."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's true, Lucky. I like that idea. Hmm. Do you think we should go over and keep Koa company?" Piper asks, leaning on Lucky.

~~~~
"Yeah, let's play. But I won't boot the ball this time. So, we're trying to get the ball off the other side, right? Any other rules?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah, let's play. But I won't boot the ball this time. So, we're trying to get the ball off the other side, right? Any other rules?"
Serence Frostbite wrote: "sure , if ya like , mind explain the rules for me a little though ?"
Flukely, had gone to laying on his back and kicking the ball with his feet in the air, fixed himself and stood up.

"The rules for this game are few. If the ball goes passed the edge of a teams side, it's a point for the other team. You cannot let go of the trap at any time during gameplay. That's literally all I can remember so let's play! ...Again."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie pulled himself up near Miss Cleo and Felicity's dad, put his hands behind his back, puffed out his jacket and put his bestest smile on. "May we go explooring in yore howse, Mistur Dexter? Wheel be gud."
Felicity followed Leslie up to Dexter and Miss Cleo, Dexter looked at her after Leslie asked to come over, she put her paws together, "Please." Dexter couldn't help but smile, he looked at Leslie, "Sure, I don't have a problem with that." He then looked over at Miss Cleo, "But it really depends now if Miss Cleo here will allow that."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie pulled himself up near Miss Cleo and Felicity's dad, put his hands behind his back, puffed out his jacket and put his bestest smile on. "May we go explooring in yore howse, Mistur Dexter? Wheel be gud."
Felicity followed Leslie up to Dexter and Miss Cleo, Dexter looked at her after Leslie asked to come over, she put her paws together, "Please." Dexter couldn't help but smile, he looked at Leslie, "Sure, I don't have a problem with that." He then looked over at Miss Cleo, "But it really depends now if Miss Cleo here will allow that."
I don't mind, why would i.
It's not my lamps that will be in danger, or dirt on the floor, and shed fur on the shelves..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"We down't try an' dew any of them fings, Miss Cleo," Leslie protested. "And fanks. Yew're a nice purson."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's true, Lucky. I like that idea. Hmm. Do you think we should go over and keep Koa company?" Piper asks, leaning on Lucky.

~~~~
"Yeah, let's play. But I won't boot the ball this time. So, we're trying to get the ball off the other side, right? Any other rules?"
"Good idea," replied Lucky. He made his way over to the sitting corgi. "Hey Koa, how are you?" He gently put his paw on Koa's shoulder, "Want to join our cheer squad?"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"huh......alright I suppose I'll figure out the rest as we play , come on Flynn" Nadia called , getting in her place "Alright I'm ready , I think"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter slid out of the chair and turned to Miss Cleo, "Thank you for the glass of milk and welcoming us into your home." He did tilted his head and turned to face Leslie, Oreo, and Felicity. "Ready to get going then?" Felicity made her way over to her father's side and looked up with a smile.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter slid out of the chair and turned to Miss Cleo, "Thank you for the glass of milk and welcoming us into your home." He did tilted his head and turned to face Leslie, Oreo, and Felicity. "Ready to get going then?" Felicity made her way over to her father's side and looked up with a smile.
Oreo dashed over to heel at Dexter's side, sitting down on all fours.
Just like he was taught too in the puppy classes.
ready to go sir!..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Fank yew, Oreo's mom and mister Dexter," Leslie said brightly, before looking down at his best friend, cocking his head slightly. "huh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter was about to turn around and head out when Oreo heeled at his side, "Um..." He wasn't sure if he should relieve Oreo, call him a good boy, or something. "Okay then." Felicity looked at Oreo in the same confusion as her dad and Leslie. Dexter looked at Miss Cleo to see if there was something he was suppose to do.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter was about to turn around and head out when Oreo heeled at his side, "Um..." He wasn't sure if he should relieve Oreo, call him a good boy, or something. "Okay then." Felicity looked at Oreo in the same confusion as her dad and Leslie. Dexter looked at Miss Cleo to see if there was something he was suppose to do.
Well it's good to see that you have finally remembered your manors Oreo.
Miss Cleo turn to Dexter..
It's what there taught in pet school. they heel at your side so you can catch them long enough to leash them.
Altho he should follow you right at your side there..

Behave better then you have had so far today Oreo.. an have safe fun..

Now i have laundry to go get done for real..
An miss Cleo goes back into the house with a wave.
Last edited by Keeshah on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looks over at the mouse and blinks for a bit as he thinks.
"I was just thinking about the future. Me and Kousa."
The corgi said as he continued to the think.
"Well... actually at that moment my life was flashing before my eyes."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"See yew laytur, Miss Cleo," Leslie said with a BIG smile. He decided he wasn't quite sure about this school... They never leashed Human children, did they?
-----------------------------------------------
"Ah," Kilo said, "take it from someone who knows, my boy. That <koff, koff> girl adores you. Never question why as you could come up with a hundred reasons why she <koff> shouldn't and, combined, they are not as strong to her as the reasons she has for loving you. Enjoy it, my boy," the old Mouse encouraged.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"See yew laytur, Miss Cleo," Leslie said with a BIG smile. He decided he wasn't quite sure about this school... They never leashed Human children, did they?

I'm am ready to follow, sir..
Oreo tilts his head at the confused look upon the kittens muzzle.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie put his bandaged hands behind his back and skipped on, taking the lead before remembering he should let Felicity lead. Mommy had always said Ladies first. He gave a small bow as he allowed her past.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter did a half hearted wave back, before looking down at Oreo, "Well, we better get going then." Both Dexter and Felicity followed Leslie as he started to leave, but then took the lead as Leslie let them past. Dexter looked at Leslie and then back at Oreo, Felicity was slightly in the front leading them back to their place next door. There was a truck parked outside, but other than that the house from the outside appeared mostly empty.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter did a half hearted wave back, before looking down at Oreo, "Well, we better get going then." Both Dexter and Felicity followed Leslie as he started to leave, but then took the lead as Leslie let them past. Dexter looked at Leslie and then back at Oreo, Felicity was slightly in the front leading them back to their place next door. There was a truck parked outside, but other than that the house from the outside appeared mostly empty.
Yes sir, right besides you..
Oreo Churrrz, as he follows along at Dexter's heels..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I remember once," Kilo reminisced, "I asked my dear Florence why she put up with such a foolish mouse as me, forever getting into trouble and looking for things to learn." He chuckled slightly. "What do you think her reply was, hmm?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bandaged handpaws behind his back, Leslie skipped along behind Felicity to her door, not even falling over when he turned to look at the truck whilst still skipping forward.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter looked down at Oreo before reaching up to open the door for the others, "You um, don't have to behave like this for me." Felicity walked inside looking around, having only seen part of this place once, it would be fun to explore all of it. There were a few boxes in the living room along with a couch and small coffee table. Dexter held the door open for Leslie and Oreo, "Come on in."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looks at the mouse and tilts his head in curiosity. He kinda wanted to know the answer to his question. "I don't know... what did she say?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo chuckled again. "She said that those were the very things she'd fallen in love with in the first place, Koa." Kilo pointed the stick. "Kousa loves you for you, m'boy. As do most of us all."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank yew, sir," Leslie said, skipping up the steps and in before starting to walk. he headed into the main room and cooed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter looked down at Oreo before reaching up to open the door for the others, "You um, don't have to behave like this for me." Felicity walked inside looking around, having only seen part of this place once, it would be fun to explore all of it. There were a few boxes in the living room along with a couch and small coffee table. Dexter held the door open for Leslie and Oreo, "Come on in."
Umm thank you sir.
Oreo stammers, unsure of just how to act now..
So he goes about exploring this new home..
sniffing at things, knocking on floors and walls, looking for secret compartments.
like there were in the rabbit house
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn takes his place on the edge of the fabric. "Ready!" he calls. "How do we begin?"

~~~~
"He's right, you know." Piper agrees, giving the corgi a hug. "As always. We love you the way you are. Kousa is a lucky dog to have someone as smart and interesting as you to take care of her." she smiles. "So don't you ever doubt it, okay?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Could I join you too, Lucky?" Tesla asked, waddling towards the rabbit
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Esper wrote:"Could I join you too, Lucky?" Tesla asked, waddling towards the rabbit
"Of course," replied Lucky, "A cheer squad of only three pets wouldn't be much of a squad, now would it?"

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa blushes when he feels the rabbit hug him. When the hug is broken he looks at piper and kilo with a small smile on his face. "I guess you guys are right. i mean she wouldnt have said yes if she didnt love me." he said as played with his dog tag. He was a bit flustered for awhile but he eventualy came round to nod and say "Thanks"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"A few tears are permitted at this <koff> sort of emotional moment, M'boy." Kilo joked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie sniffed around the table and examined the floor VERY carefully to see if there was a trapdoor.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." Senka steps onto the pavement and closes the door behind her. She backs away from the ranger's car and gives a quick wave before covering her ears. For a moment she watches the car drive away before sighing and walking towards the house.
A jingle of the keys in her collar and she's in, carelessly slamming the door behind her, announcing her presence to the rest of the household. "I'm home." She called out for good measure, dragging her feet over to a nearby couch before flopping onto it, hands to her sides, face buried in the cushions. Exhaustion was what her body language blatantly said to all who saw her. The cougar hasn't even bothered to remove the ranger's jacket she had on, an "In-Training" patch emblazoned on her shoulder.
After a few moments of unmovememt her paw shot out, reaching blindly at the coffee table next to her, feeling the surface until her paw found the remote for the TV. *Click*. And she hadn't even bothered to look up.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter closed the door and watched as Leslie and Oreo tried to find something and smiled, wishing that he could have that sense of wonder back. Felicity also watched, she went over to Oreo as he continued to look, "Is there some thing to look for?" David came into the room to see what was going on, he smiled when he saw Dexter and almost jumped out of his pants when he saw Oreo. He looked back at Dexter, who shrugged, David shook his head and pointed into the kitchen before walking into it. Dexter nodded before turning his attention back to the three kits.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa blushes when he feels the rabbit hug him. When the hug is broken he looks at piper and kilo with a small smile on his face. "I guess you guys are right. i mean she wouldn't have said yes if she didn't love me." he said as played with his dog tag. He was a bit flustered for awhile but he eventually came round to nod and say "Thanks"
Lucky joined in on the hug. ""That's the spirit Koa, you can't doubt yourself." In Lucky's mind however, he added, I wish I could take my own advice.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"My goodness," Kilo said, "everyone's hugging. Mind the mouse, good fellows, he has no wish to be smothered by affection!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie trotted over to look at the walls and gave a plug point a slight push - just to see if it slid to one side.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter closed the door and watched as Leslie and Oreo tried to find something and smiled, wishing that he could have that sense of wonder back. Felicity also watched, she went over to Oreo as he continued to look, "Is there some thing to look for?" David came into the room to see what was going on, he smiled when he saw Dexter and almost jumped out of his pants when he saw Oreo. He looked back at Dexter, who shrugged, David shook his head and pointed into the kitchen before walking into it. Dexter nodded before turning his attention back to the three kits.

Oreo looks to the kitten..
Do you remember how these things opened over at the rabbits house? They were already opened by the time i got there..
Oreo asks, as he goes back to sniffing along cracks, searching for a difference in smells, or a puff of wind.
When another human appears! Oreo jumps back in surprise!! with his tail up in the air!
Backing away to the wall, before whispering to Felicity.
Who is that? No one said anything about other humans being in the house..!
Is that an intruder? Someone already here looking for the trapdoorz?

Leslie trotted over to look at the walls and gave a plug point a slight push - just to see if it slid to one side.
Oreo steps forward, just in-case the wall opens, so he doesn't go tumbling backwards into the opening.

Roarin wrote: A jingle of the keys in her collar and she's in, carelessly slamming the door behind her, announcing her presence to the rest of the household. "I'm home."
So i hear deer! Be out in a minute..
Roarin wrote: She called out for good measure, dragging her feet over to a nearby couch before flopping onto it, hands to her sides, face buried in the cushions. Exhaustion was what her body language blatantly said to all who saw her. The cougar hasn't even bothered to remove the ranger's jacket she had on, an "In-Training" patch emblazoned on her shoulder.
After a few moments of unmovememt her paw shot out, reaching blindly at the coffee table next to her, feeling the surface until her paw found the remote for the TV. *Click*. And she hadn't even bothered to look up.

On the TV, We now return you to the "U.S. farm and livestock report". An be-sure to stay turned for the Mutual of Omaha's Wild kingdom, coming up next.

Kandi comes limping out from the back, still holding an ice pack..
You don't smell like smoke, So i guessing they didn't continue with the fire desensitization training today, So what did you learn today?
Plopping down into a chair and putting the ice pack on the big bruise on her shin.