Redwall OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Redwall OOC

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hello and welcome to the Redwall RP, inspired by the book series of the same name. You don't have to have read the books in order to join, but a basic knowledge helps. This and this should help.
Since this is different from the Friendly RPs, please read the rules here!

-Character Creation-
In this section, "default rules" refers to the guidelines set down in the RP Main OOC.
-Name-
Anything within reason. In the books Redwall names are a mix of European, specifically older English, and made-up names so feel free to come up with anything you like!

-Character Type-
Same as the default rules with the following addendum:
Switching Character Types
Character types can change. Perhaps that minor character has barely done anything in a long while and would be better served just being in the background. Or maybe you really enjoy playing that guest character and want to play said character full time. All that is required is to ask permission from the GM. Keep in mind there should be a good reason for the switch.

-Species-
Animals and birds native to the British Isles such as the following are allowed as main characters: Mice, Voles, Moles, Hares, Rabbits, Squirrels, Otters, Badgers, Hedgehogs, Shrews, Birds*, Foxes**
*Birds are not anthropomorphised in the books, however they are generally scaled up to be the same size as or bigger than most creatures. Smaller species like sparrows (Sparra) will be closer in scale to a mouse than, say, a badger but kestrels and owls will be much larger and will have no trouble carrying off and eating rats or other creatures. They are as intelligent as any other character and can use their feet/claw much like handpaws.
**Foxes are typically considered vermin in the books, but for the purposes of this RP they are not. They are still highly mistrusted and disliked by non-vermin and often ally with or appear as vermin, but not always. This also applies to rats, mustelidae, and cats. Reptiles and toads are always considered vermin and will never be trusted by good creatures. That said, a good creature will help out any creature in need, even vermin.

Animals that are not native to the British Isles can be played with permission from the Game Master and the other players. Keep in mind however they are foreigners and thus a.) will be treated as strange creatures by those native to the land, and b.) will have an accent that does not come from the British Isles.

-Age-
Redwall animals seem to age like humans, and so use a human scale. That being said, this being the middle ages, different age rules apply. 15 is the age of majority, when one can be said to be an adult. Characters younger than 13 suffer from the restrictions placed on younger characters by the default rules. Characters older than 65 are considered old for the purpose of the default rules, and their SPECIAL stats are affected accordingly.

-Neighborhood-
Redwall

-Appearance-
Same as the default rules. Keep in mind that Redwall characters wear clothing, so describing the general theme or their clothing (rich, bright, dull, worn-out, mismatched, etc) is a good idea. Please keep the clothing period-appropriate.
For reference these might help your character.
-Personality-
Same as the default rules.

-Background-
Yes, a background is required. It doesn't have to be extensive but it should give a few detail about the character. After all, anyone who is not a newborn has had some life experience worth writing about.

-Other Notes-
Same as the default rules

-SPECIAL-
Same at the default rules. Animals do not gain natural bonuses or penalties according to their species.

Posting
There are not minimum posting requirements, but there is a maximum of five posts per person per day. This may change, so check back occasionally.

Violence
While the inhabitants of Redwall Abbey are peaceful creatures, sadly that can not be said for all animals. Fighting is very common in the Redwall books and death is often a consequence. As the RP section and forum rules state gore and copious amounts of blood are not allowed, nor should you use a battle to remove your main character from the game. Keep descriptions of battles vague enough. We're all creative people, we can imagine what happens. Horrendous descriptions of violence are not necessary.

History:
This game takes place in slightly alternate universe from the books, and is set approximately a century after the last book, The Rogue Crew. Some things have changed:
There is a currency system. It is, however, very nonuniform and varies from settlement to settlement. Redwall Abbey is unique in that in accepts all currencies.
Settlements are more common throughout the land, but they remain small. Still, there's less isolation than before.
Due to all the new settlements organizations such as the Long Patrol have been able to protect animals less effectively leading to slight disillusionment. Most settlements have at least a few animals who can fight and larger settlements have guards or even full on militias. Some settlements even hire retired members of the Long Patrol and Adventurers to teach their protectors.
More changes may come as the RP develops, so check back!

Member and Character List

Hlaoroo: Brum Oakbrush - Red Squirrel - colour is #8080FF

Hotep the Psychic: Trevor Litheran - Raccoon - colour is #BF0000

Hotep the Psychic: James Loriemus - Weasel - colour is #0000FF

Welsh Halfwit: Owain Ap Daffydd - Mouse - colour is #BF0040

Esper: Aldryd Argall - Otter - colour is #008000

Serence Ice Fox: Starlight Whisperwind/Sarafina - Albino Fox - colour is #4000FF

Iron Panda: Calder - Red Squirrel - colour is #00000BF

Civilization: Bradley - Ferret - colour is #808000

Civilization: Fleta - Ferret - colour is #808040

WeirdGamer: Marko - Badger - colour is #FF0000

CosmicCoyote: Rhys Greenbrier - Red Squirrel - colour is #106150

Inactive:
MrNeonShot: Charles Voh - Mouse - colour is #008040 - now controlled by Welsh Halfwit

MrNeonShot: Vincent "Laterose" Voh - Mouse - colour is #FF0040 - now controlled by Welsh Halfwit

Hypernovatic: Alexander Fitera - Shrew

Fallout Otter: Aaron Silvercrest - Stoat

Enjoy!
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Re: Redwall OOC

Post by Hotep the psychic »

whooo ooc page!. time for me to find my CS and repost it here accordingly

Neighborhood:redwall

name: trevor vixent litheran

personality:easy going yet serious. he loves a good joke and will talk with anyone he knows. he can be hardy but hes not easily swayed to anger.

look: vixent is a raccoon. he wears a green mottled cloak and carrys his fathers bow and quiver. under the cloak is a leather armor with pockets and pouches filled with many tricks. he also wears guantlets and leg protection thats also leather.

background: vixent and his family have a background for being thieves and rangers but not much is known of them. his parents when vixent was young lived outside in the country. his father was a loyal ranger to the kingdom and his mother was a retired thief. trevor however was an apprentice to both but had a job in the library. here he found books on thieving and tricks and soon became a street performer for firedancing while he learned his familys business. he is now a teenager and both his parents are retired. the kingdom searches for him to join as the kingdom ranger but to no avail. he loves being in the forest many times a day.
S-6
P-9
E-5
I-5
C-6
A-7
L-3
Re-edited and now complete.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Name: Givihn Leafreach
Neighborhood: Redwall
Character Type: Main
Description: Givihn is a yellow-ish Fire and Ice fox. He wears a light brown long scarf and a sand colored vest. He has Hazel eyes and wears a lavender pendant. He's shorter than most foxes but kinda has slightly toned muscles.

Background:He is generally a traveler. He was raised by gypsies but he left to wonder on his own at quite an early age. He is quite resourceful at foraging, exploring, surviving and escaping. Being a fox, he is resourceful and knows how to improvise in almost any situation so he basically is very independent. He also makes his own clothes out of people's discarded garments and he has a way with knives.

Personality: He is quite distant as he likes doing things on his own. He hates listening to over complicated things as he like to keep things simple and easy to explain and do. He also doesn't follow rules if he finds them silly or impractical. He has his own sense of right and wrong and is willing to break the rules to abide to his principles. He doesn't have many friends so he's kinda socially impaired. One more thing, he likes to compete.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: S-6 P-7 E-5 C-3 I-8 A-8 L-5

Could someone tell me what foxes and any other members of the canine family do in Redwall?
Last edited by 69eist on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

I'll have a CS up eventually. It's up now. :mrgreen: And my ancestors were apparently gypsies, but I haven't researched it because I'm lazy.
Here it is.
---------------------

-Name-
Alexander Fitera
-Character Type-
Main
-Gender-
Male
-Species-
Shrew
-Age-
-Neighborhood-
Redwall
-Appearance-
Alexander has brown fur with black circles around his eyes. His eyes are green. He wears a blue bandanna around his neck and bright clothing. Alexander carries around two swords.
-Personality-
Alexander is nice to everyone. He enjoys the company of others. Alexander loves to practice fighting with his swords. He likes to poke people randomly.
-Background-
Alexander grew up alone. He always enjoyed to be around others to make him feel like he wasn't alone. Alexander learned how to use swords at a young age.
-SPECIAL-
S:5
P:5
E:6
C:7
I:6
A:7
L:6
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I'll probably make another character before too long but here's Brumble's sheet.
Hey, who gets the audacious position of Father Abbot/Mother Abbess of Redwall?

Name: Brumble Oakbrush
Neighbourhood: Redwall
Description: Tall and lanky, Brumble has pale fur for a red squirrel. Although she wears the green habit of the order for official events, she can normally be seen clad in a deep red vest and pale breeches which allow her to move freely. As she spends a lot of her time in the library and the gatehouse she is often dusty which can make her look even more pale.
Personality/background:Brumble has just finished her apprenticeship as the Abbey Recorder and Librarian but despite her new duties she is always up for an adventure. Born and raised at the abbey, she prides herself on knowing all the short cuts and the history of the place. In her capacity as librarian and recorder she is actually quite knowledgeable and she has access to all the old records. Being a squirrel she is a naturally good climber and she is, in fact, descend from Jess Squirrel herself. She is friendly and outgoing and since she was a dibbun (the Redwall creatures' name/word for their children) she has adored reading and delving into the old abbey records so it was only natural that the old librarian should chose her as his replacement. Her main motivation in life is the preservation of her abbey's history and the promotion of the peaceful way of life of all the woodland creatures.
SPECIAL: S4, P7, E7, C6, I8, A7, L3
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Hey, who gets the audacious position of Father Abbot/Mother Abbess of Redwall?
Well, I figure before too long a quest will be at hand, so if no one has any objections I'll create the Abbot/Abbess as a guest character. Unless does anyone really want to play him/her? Keep in mind it's not going to a hugely important role in the grand scheme of things.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

We-e-ell, I think that since this IS set in/around Redwall, the Abbot/Abbess might end up being more important than you anticipate. I recommend making him/her an NPC that you can control or that anybody who needs to can "borrow".
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Maybe. Then again, depending on how things go this might more accurately be called "Mossflower." I think the NPC thing is a good suggestion, so I'll create and start with the abbot/abbess and then pass it off as needed.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Might work on a character later. Depends how confident in it I feel.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

-Name-
Rylan Leaffall

-Character Type-
Main Character

-Species-
Hare

-Age-
25 years old.

-Neighborhood-
Redwall

-Appearance-
Rylan is tall and lanky with light brown fur and dark brown eyes. He has slightly short ears for a hare and closely trimmed fur. He wears a beaten and ripped red uniform of the Long Patrol, but often wears a black cloak over it.

-Personality-
Rylan is quite Avarice. He loves wealth and often looks for ways to get it. He is usually laid back, but when angry can be very aggressive. He likes social gatherings and is quite comfortable in large gatherings. Despite his faults Rylan does care about other creatures and will help those in need.

-Background-
Rylan was raised on stories of heroic hares and loved them all. Eventually he was lucky enough to join the Long Patrol and make the rank of Lance Corporal. It was going well until one mission when Rylan found several gems of great value and rather than report them he took them for himself. He was caught and fled the Long Patrol and Salamandastron as an outlaw. He has since been wandering, helping where he can and trying to acquire wealth along the way.

-Other Notes-
Like most Hares he has a large appetite.

He has a fair amount of acquaintances throughout the land.

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 7

Perception- 6

Endurance- 7

Charisma- 6

Intelligence- 5

Agility- 8

Luck- 3
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

-Name-
Abbess Edlyn

-Character Type-
NPC

-Species-
Mouse

-Age-
51 Years Old

-Neighborhood-
Redwall

-Appearance-
Edlyn is thin mouse of average height. She has dark brown fur and large brown eyes. She wears the simple green robes and sandals of her position.

-Personality-
Edlyn is extremely hardworking, often to the point of absurdity. She is very kind and gentle, willing to give others chances when no one else is. She likes to talk and can be rather loud, despite her small frame. She is also extremely ambitious, not just for herself, but for the abbey. She is very forward thinking, and see the abbey starting to take more of an interest in the outside world.

-Background-
Edlyn was born in Redwall Abbey. Her parents were simple labourers and instilled in her the value of hard work. She joined monks to gain an education. She loved what she learned, particularly history. She rose quickly through the Redwall hierarchy due to her hard work. It was never enough however, and she always eyed the top. When her mentor, the previous Abbot, passed away she became Abbess at the relatively young age of 44. Over the past seven years she has proven herself an able administrator. Under her, the abbey has recovered many lost artifacts and spread its reknown.

-Other Notes-
Loves reading.

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 4

Perception- 6

Endurance- 6

Charisma- 6

Intelligence- 10

Agility- 5

Luck- 5

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Ah, may I join?
Hotep the psychic

re-edited CS into my last post here so im good now
ImageImageImage
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Esper wrote:Ah, may I join?
Sure thing Esper!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

I decided to pop up a character for your perusal.

Name: Owain Ap Daffydd

Main

Description: Owain is a middle aged Mouse of moderate stature. He's a Grey fur with a small scar under the left eye from a prior encounter. His clothes are red in colour (Lincoln grayne) indicating he's never been that well off. He has pockets for small tools in his belt (that looks sturdier than his clothes) and a short sword used for protection

Background: A wanderer and a fighter - He'll point out that he's no warrior but can use the short sword if needed. He's travelled from the Marches this way and he's not honestly sure what he's looking for. His family are wheelwrights so he knows his way around carts and how to fix wheels. Always carries some tools with him that are usually enough to effect at least minor repairs although he may need to borrow tools for heavier repairs.

Personality: He's friendly enough and a bit full of himself with the odd tale of derring do to impress the ladies. Affable and mostly charming but direct about the effects of violence. He'll lend a hand wherever he can.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: S-7 P-6 E-8 C-6 I-6 A-8 L-7
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Accepted Welsh.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Thanking muchly. I was getting worried my application had killed the thread(!)
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Sorry, I just got really busy in between school work and a fundraiser.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

No worries, WG. Incidentally, the 'Ap Daffydd' section is often counted as a surname but it isn't. Some of the limited Welsh I know is that 'Ap' is 'son of'.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Name: Aldryd Argall

Race: Otter

Appearance: Aldryd is a tall, strongly built man with rough but kindly features and very dark fur. His nose is just slightly crooked after having been broken a few times. Aldryd dresses in long plain tunics that reach to just above his knees, a pair of breeches, a pair of knee-high leather boots with a slight heel, and a broad leather belt from which hangs storage pouches. His knuckles are usually wrapped, giving him a slightly intimidating look

Personality: Aldryd is not the brightest man to ever walk, but he is very kind and has an unbreakable resolve, though he might be a bit gruff. He does not often get lost in thought, preferring to keep himself rooted in his current environment. Aldryd deeply loves his family, his home, his work, and a good meal. Very protective of those who cannot stand for themselves, he will gladly fight for the meek... Or anybody who can convince him they are.

Background: Aldryd comes from a small branch big family of otters who range in profession from farmers to healers. His own home was ruled by a fisherman father. As the biggest and strongest of his 4 siblings Aldryd was naturally relied on for his physical power, growing into the role of a protector. He now lives in a small cottage in an out of the way patch of forest near a riverbank, often visiting towns and villages.

Other notes: He is a skilled brawler and can take a hit from an unarmed partner. Aldryd can survive well on his own, with the capability of growing or catching his own food.

S 9
P 5
E 8
C 6
I 4
A 5
L 5

Acceptable?
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

I don't want to sound picky but, if you could just change "doctor" to healer, since doctors don't really exist in Redwall. Other than that it looks fine.

Just one more character sheet and I'll create the in-character thread.

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

It's been changed
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Approved.

Hotep the psychic

Name: Orianus james Loriemus

Character type:Main/minor
personality: balanced, not easily angered but not always social, hes serious but also joking with it. he can keep a straight face until someone trys to break it and will have conversations with anyone he knows.

look: James is a weasel and is taller than most reaching three quarters of vixents size.

background: James and his family like vixents were known archers but had a notorious reputation in the kingdom. although his family wanted to keep the line his brother held tight while james continued archery as a partner with vixent. his family likes the idea and goes with it as they were at once both known at the same time during a period of great strife. now james is learning what vixent knows as the ranger arts and hopes to be just as good.
other notes: carrys a bow and arrow, green cloak, throwing knives and a money pouch.
S-6
P-9
E-5
I-5
C-6
A-7
L-3
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hotep, could specify a character type?

Hotep the psychic

main/minor will edit into post
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Heylo! Mind if I reserve a spot? I think I'll read one or two of the books (or skim a wiki page) before I make a character.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Do it Roarin, but I think they posted something on the main ooc that can give you a gist of the RP.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I'm a huge fan of the books. I'm by no means an expert but if you have any questions about the books then feel free to ask. You should ask WG about questions directly relating to the RP though. Or about the books too since I think he knows them fairly well too.

When can we make the IC?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hotep, you're character is approved, however I ask he either remain minor or not be brought in for now. Just wait until it gets going a little.

Speaking of which, I'll go ahead and create the in character thread.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Yay! This is going to be fun!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

ok ill have him in later
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

One thing that might be of benefit is a bit of a description of Redwall itself. It's made of red sandstone and consists of the main, large abbey building which is several stories high, a high, crenellated wall surrounding the abbey and the grounds, and a gatehouse next to the gates. There's a pond and an orchard and vegetable gardens as well as plenty of lawn space on which to run and play. Food in this world (unless you're a baddie) has always been exclusively vegan with the exception of fish and shrimp and the abbey is fully self sufficient although they will occasionally venture out into the woods to search for herbs and useful plants. The abbey has kitchens, the Great Hall and Cavern Hole, and the cellars downstairs. Great Hall is the main gathering hall - cavern hole is smaller and cosier - but the entire population of the Abbey can easily fit into either hall. In the Great Hall, a fantastic tapestry stretches across one wall, detailing the history of the abbey. In the centre of the tapestry stands Martin the Warrior, an imposing and yet friendly and peace-loving mouse. The hero of the abbey who drove the wildcats out of the area and restored peace to the woodlands in ages past, Martin still visits the residents of the abbey from time to time in spirit form to offer advice, encouragement or warnings of impending danger. His fabled sword hangs below the tapestry. Magnificant, keen and well-used, the sword was forged for Martin from metal from a fallen star by a badger lord at Salamandastron. Rumoured to be magic (it's not), the sword and its bearer have saved the abbey many times over. Upstairs is the abbey infirmary and dormitories, offering a selection of shared and individual rooms to suit the needs of all creatures. The next floor has more rooms and the library and above that is the attic which is occupied by the sparrows. The library contains many tomes of the collective knowledge of the creatures who've lived there over the long seasons as well as records of abbey life going back to when the abbey was first built and even earlier, to Loamhedge, the abbey's predecessor. Creatures would end to use the library for reference rather than for anything else. The abbey roof is surmounted by a weather vane. Beside the abbey stand the bell tower in which two magnificent bells are hung - the Matthias and Methuselah bells. The bells are used to toll out the hour as well as to signify special events and emergencies. For funerals their clappers are muted with velvet bags. The post of bell-ringer is somewhat coveted at the abbey and the dibbuns enjoy swinging on the ropes to "help" the bell-ringer. In the wall, aside from the large main gates which face to the west, there is also a small wicker gate set in the centre of each wall. There are several sets of stairs leading to the boardwalk around the top of the wall. Dibbuns are not usually allowed up top.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Fallout otter

Post by Fallout otter »

Name:Aaron Slivercrest

Character type:Main

Description: Aaron is a navy blue stoat with purple eyes. He wears a tattered traveling cloak with a shirt of chain mail underneath. He also has a belt for his sword (which he rarely uses) and a pack to carry all his items.

Background: Aaron was formally part of bandit clan in the far north. He never knew his parents and grew up in the clan. Eventually he started realizing what they were doing was wrong and one night he left without a trace and headed south looking for a community that won't judge him because he's a stoat. He only wants a place where he can put his smithing skill to good use. He's sort of become a roving mercenary.

personality: He very kind beast and tries to help any way he can. He his also very shy and doesn't talk much but he usually doesn't have some one to talk to. He's smart but doesn't know how to read or write.

S-7
P-4
E-7
I-6
C-3
A-7
L-5

Color 000080
Last edited by Fallout otter on Sun May 04, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm losing my grip on sanity one finger at a time.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Thank you Hlaoroo, that was very informative.

Fallout Otter, could you please specify that Aaron is a main character.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Gatekeeper. Who's doing the gatekeeper?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Gate keeper?
*remembers monty python*
"none shall pass."-black knight holy grail
ImageImageImage
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

If we don't have one I'll Play the Gate Keeper.

Gatekeeper Wayland(Minor):
Wayland is a young otter who guards the gates of Redwall, Wayland often finds himself bored when on duty and ponders life's questions. He often gets distracted and he is very forgetful, but keeps a good watch.

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Sorry, I haven't posted, work was crazy.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

do we have a map of the abbey?
My Personas