HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch shrugged.
I don't think humans would allow an animal into presidency. We wouldn't know what to do with that power, and humans prefer that animals not rule over them.
Well that's pretty mean and shellfish of them..

As for having the power, Don't your just hold your magic sword over your head an shout, By the Power of Greyskull! I HAVE THE POWERRRRRR!
Marine Fox wrote:Doc was ready to go but as the others talked he held off, wanting to make sure everyone who wanted to go could go, he waited with Oreo and listened, sort of zoning out slightly but coming back to his senses as Oreo hid behind him and asked him about Hutch's scent, Doc smiled and looked down before taking a whiff of the areas scent, noticing a slightly off scent something of like prey he'd hunted before but it wasn't too strong, he looked at Hutch and noticed his peculiar stance, again Doc had been out of the conservation so he'd missed what made him act like this but he figured he wasn't being hunted so as long as no one tried to make thia any worse he'd be fine. Doc looked down at Oreo and smiled with a nod
"Just a little, I think it'll be alright"

Marine Fox wrote:(Again sorry for a late replies, I'm trying to get back on track and up to speed heh)

( cranks on the wolfs tail to wind him up!!)
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aw. You really do care!" Grinning, Flynn gently but swiftly grabs the mouse from his shoulder and hugs him to his chest, careful not to crush the diminutive figure before setting him back on his shoulder.
"You're a big- er... little old softie, really, aren't you?" he tips the mouse a jovial wink.

"What was THAT all about?" Piper wonders aloud as Priya disappears.
"I haven't the foggiest. Ought we to go after her?"
"It... might be best to let her cool off for a while... From what I could hear from here - which wasn't much - it didn't sound like you did anything wrong, Six..." the doe ponders for a few moments before returning her attention to the task at paw.
"Oh well... Did you find anything in the crates, Six?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"The one this came from," he says, waving the rotten bit of wood, "was full of broken glass and I didn't try and look for more I'm not allowed to play with broken glass any more."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Young Flynn," Kilo complained, "it is as though you are determined to destroy my burgeoning reputation as a grouch!" He chuckled before Sixtoes returned. "Would you like myself to take a look, young Toes? I can more easily avoid the glass."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

He-man! Never saw the show myself, but I know the quote!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I don't know it's pretty mucky and there's like pools of water everywhere and it's kind of cold. Do you want me to pick you up I've handled mice lots of times so I know how to do it safely."
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick shivers, mostly because of the chilly wind but partially due to the thought of war. She shakes it off, and puts it out of her mind. She looks closer into the box, and sees a small bit of yarn. "Hey look." the vixen says picking up the object, "A little ragdoll." Blick handles it slightly, making its head move, then passes it over to Ryze.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:He-man! Never saw the show myself, but I know the quote!
It's on Waaaay early in the morning. like 6am in the morning on Ch 44.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Kilo said, "I suppose the best thing to do would be to go up and take a look so I can say I trust you, Mister Toes." Kilo pushed himself upright.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon bends down and picks up Kilo by the tail and scruff, and carries him swiftly and unceremoniously to the pile of rubble where he deposits him next to an unopened shipping crate of knotty oak.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"er....Six ? how exactly are you usually "handle" mice again ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"An interesting way to travel, it has to be said," Kilo muttered whilst 'in hand'. "Of course," he added after being set down, " most of the Mice you carry are already 'shuffled off', I suppose. At least I hope so and do not correct me if I am in error." He pottered over to the crate to search for a way in. Once he found a hole big enough, he went in and turned on his torch/flashlight.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's the safe way to carry mice mum... I mean Samantha showed me a long time ago that way you don't crush them and they can't bite you!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Kilo, if you really want to be a grouch, I'll buy you a miniature trash can to live in." jokes Flynn before watching Sixtoes man-handle the mouse.
"You know, Six, if you're friendly with the mouse then you know he won't bite so you can just let him step onto your paw. We're small enough that we aren't going to crush them anyway, unlike the humans."
Flynn and Piper watch the now empty entrance to the hole, waiting to hear what gets found.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"I didn't think of that just habit I guess I got bit before those little guys have sharp teeth you know so I'll let you guys carry the mouse from now on OK?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You can do it if you wish, my boy," Kilo called from inside the trunk as he ran the torch over the insides, picking over bottles and papers as he went. He chose a piece of metal that he figured could be extricated through the hole and set about doing just that, dragging it through the hole for someone else to pick up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"OK what's this then looks like some kind of tool?"

Cinnamon pulls the piece of flat metal and fiddles with the tip.

"This end looks like an old fashioned key Mister Badger has a whole bunch of them but it's got bendy bits, I wonder what it's for."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What have you found?" Piper calls from below, not quite able to make out the conversation, muffled as it is by the dirt walls of the tunnel.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It may be for something inside," Kilo said, before nipping back into the chest. He started making several trips, pulling out objects that could fit through the hole whilst he looked for larger gaps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie 'ooh'ed at the yarn doll and stretched out a hand to try and bat it without really knowing why.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"What have you found?" Piper calls from below, not quite able to make out the conversation, muffled as it is by the dirt walls of the tunnel.
"we found some kind of metal tools" Nadia called from behind the wall "Six thinks it's some kinds of keys or something , and Kilo is still finding new stuff" she said , then after a moment , added jokingly "That was informative wasn't it ?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, Pyre, Doc... are you ready? Hutch asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla began to dig with his paws, crawling into the pit cautiously, "I think this might be some kind of private time capsule, guys. Maybe a family used to have a back yard here?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc just sort of stood by with Oreo, not sure what he was saying or where it was from but he just smiled and went along with it until Hutch helped tell him what it was....he still didn't get it.
MrNeonShot wrote:Well, Pyre, Doc... are you ready? Hutch asked.
Doc looked at the pet with a smile and nod
"Yep"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc just sort of stood by with Oreo, not sure what he was saying or where it was from but he just smiled and went along with it until Hutch helped tell him what it was....he still didn't get it.
MrNeonShot wrote:Well, Pyre, Doc... are you ready? Hutch asked.
Doc looked at the pet with a smile and nod
"Yep"
Well let get going! Umm where are we going??
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Those broken bottles looked like the ones Mister Badger keeps his medicine in I think this is stuff the smugglers left behind 'cos the tunnel fell in. I think this used to be a gun it's all rusted maybe Piper's dad could fix it up he's good at repairing stuff. Hey Nadia why don't you take this stuff out to her oh never mind I'll do it!"

Cinnamon takes an armful of junk, the "old key thing", the rusted revolver, a dirty leather pouch with the stem of a pipe poking out of it, and other odds and ends... and shoves them carelessly through the hole to clatter into a pile at the rabbits' feet.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Guys ! step back from the wall !" Nadia yelled , hoping the rabbits was away from , or react quick enough , to get away from the falling stuff falling down on them
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

serence ice fox wrote: "we found some kind of metal tools" Nadia called from behind the wall "Six thinks it's some kinds of keys or something , and Kilo is still finding new stuff" she said , then after a moment , added jokingly "That was informative wasn't it ?"
"Well, it's better than nothing." Piper calls back. "Little news is good news, right? No, that's not quite right, is it?" she giggles.
Flynn yelps as the "old key thing" bounces off his head and hurries to get out of the way. Piper does a double take as the revolver follows it and then, ordering everyone to stay back, she tentatively picks it up, keeping it pointed to the floor and away from the pets. After satisfying herself that it's unloaded and unfireable, she adds it to the growing pile of gear.
"Be careful with this stuff! Some of it might be valuable or dangerous!" she scolds the marten.
"What have we got, Piper?" Flynn queries, rubbing the bruise on his head.
"Well, we've got an old revolver. Looks too damaged to recover though. There's an old pipe and tobacco pouch - some collectors pay decent money for these." She tips a small amount of fluid from the pouch and carefully examines the leather under her torch.
"This was well-made. It's held up surprisingly well to the dampness down here. We might be able to clean it up a bit if we're very, very careful. Carefully setting it aside, she picks up the "old-key-thing" next.
"Ooh, now these you don't see every day! Our smuggler friend might have done a mite more than just smuggle. This is a lock pick. It'll not be easy to sell... I'll have to check the legal status of it. I don't even know what they're worth which goes to show just how rarely you come across them. Is the rest of the set up there, Sixtoes? It'll be much more collectible with the rest of them. There could be as many as a dozen."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I shall see what else I can find, my dear doe!" Kilo called out before heading back into the chest. "I think I shall push this out," he decided as he pushed a knife out by the handle. He went back in a few times, doing his best to loot the chest. "Woo," he said, leaning on one of his finds and panting. "I fear I am running out of puff, Sir Toes."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I shall see what else I can find, my dear doe!" Kilo called out before heading back into the chest. "I think I shall push this out," he decided as he pushed a knife out by the handle. He went back in a few times, doing his best to loot the chest. "Woo," he said, leaning on one of his finds and panting. "I fear I am running out of puff, Sir Toes."
"maybe I could help for a bit while you rest then ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo smiled wearily. "If you so wish, my lovely lady Nadia."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Mind the glass then, Nadia!" Flynn thinks for a moment.
"Hold up! Don't start digging through there yet! I'll be right back!" Taking his torch, he runs off up the tunnel as fast as only a rabbit can. Five minutes later he returns slightly out of breath and climbs the rope so he can reach into the hole.
"Here, Nadia... *pant* Take... Take these. *pant* He hands over a red plastic bucket and a pair of sturdy leather gardening gloves from the garage.
"These should... fit you... You can...... put the big pi... pieces of glass in... in the bucket so... we can... can get rid of... of them safely and the... the gloves will protect... your paws."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Thanks a lot Flynn" Nadia nodded , looking at the dangling , panting rabbit "Are you ok ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"He's even more out of puff than I am," Kilo grinned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie decided it was safe to wander around. So he did.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"There's more stuff in the dirt around the broken box but it's all full of broken glass I don't want to cut myself again cos blood attracts sharks."

Cinnamon pauses, then continues. "That's a joke I know there's no sharks here it's just something Dad says."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Glass isn't that dangerous...is it? I mean I used to walk and sleep on top of glass all day until I became the Porter's new dog."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I'm ready." Pyre said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"He's even more out of puff than I am," Kilo grinned.
"yeah , which is kind of worrying"
Argent wrote:"There's more stuff in the dirt around the broken box but it's all full of broken glass I don't want to cut myself again cos blood attracts sharks."

Cinnamon pauses, then continues. "That's a joke I know there's no sharks here it's just something Dad says."
"it would be a bad thing to bleed down here anyway, infection and all that stuff "
LovingCorgi wrote:"Glass isn't that dangerous...is it? I mean I used to walk and sleep on top of glass all day until I became the Porter's new dog."
"ok...erm.....why ?" Nadia asked , raising her eyebrow at Koa
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh, right, right, Dad told me about that he said you were lucky to be alive and that was some of the hardest surgery he ever had to do. But I guess it's OK you're fine now and I had to have really rough surgery too when he found me too!"

Cinnamon gives the little dog a spontaneous hug, like they're surgery brothers or something like that.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

LovingCorgi wrote:"Glass isn't that dangerous...is it? I mean I used to walk and sleep on top of glass all day until I became the Porter's new dog."
"It proves your secret strength, my boy. It proves it, yes," Kilo announced before moving slowly through the glass shards to Flynn. "And why are you so out of puff, hmm?" He asked, almost accusingly but with amusement tinging in his voice.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

By now Flynn's breath is beginning to return to normal. "I'm okay. We're further... from the house than I... than I thought. Plus that wrong turn did... didn't help either. Woo!" Flynn sags on the rope briefly before straightening again.
"Especially since that giant animal chased me. Was that your Mr. badger, Six? I didn't really stop to look. Acted like the place belonged to him, the nerve. Seemed like he fancied taking a chunk out of me too. I- I managed to evade him but... it was close. I think he was as surprised to see me as as I was him.." The buck lowers himself back to the floor and sits heavily as the adrenaline wears off and the fear and realisation of what might have happened kicks in. Shaking, he stares at his paws as he tries to calm himself and pull himself together again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters