HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "Well we can explore anywhere in this town. Where do you want to go?"
Doc looked at the others, noticing a new pet with a cast on he figured he'd ask them as well, when he got a consensus from Oreo
Ooooh Wif you, We could go all feral on this town!!!
Oreo says excitedly, bouncing up an down in place.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Let's not go all feral on this town, Oreo. Humans tend to not like it when we do that. Hutch says. But we should go somewhere and have some fun definitely!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo clambered down Flynn, taking his stick this time, and hobbled to the tree where it had blocked the doorway. "Hmm," he mused as he looked into the nearest, widest, gap, "I think I can probably fit through there, yes." He started to work his way through the gap, keeping his little flashlight tight in his left paw. He reached the other side, confirmed his belief and returned to say it came out a little further down the side of the hill. "Nothing more to see down there," he added, hobbling back to Flynn.
---------------------------------------
"Whoa, nyce place," Leslie said as he finally grasped Blick to stop her and looked around the cavern.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh well," Cinnamon says overconfidently, "At least you don't have to worry about humans sneaking into Mister and Mister Porter's basement! I mean it would be really cool if there was another entrance but if it was bigger it'd probably be a bad thing for Mister and Mrs Porter because you know how territorial humans get!"

Then he goes back to working on his phone.

"Bother, battery's almost dead and it had a full charge earlier I hope it's not damaged!"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Let's not go all feral on this town, Oreo. Humans tend to not like it when we do that. Hutch says. But we should go somewhere and have some fun definitely!
Oreo stamps his paw on the floor in frustration !
Awwww. You no fun! Besides what does a domestic breed
know about being feral like us ferals??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy inwardly breathes a sigh of relief as the wolf acquiesces to his request and busies himself with inputting the relevant data from Priya's forms into the computer.

"Again, you'll get used to the cast, Pyre. Just make sure to keep it clean and dry this time, okay?" Doc then busies himself with Nick, finalising payment and follow-up appointment details.

~~~~
"Was there no further passage or anything like that, Kilo?" Flynn queries before turning to the marten.
"A lot of animals get just as territorial, you know." he points out.
"Do you have enough battery left to take a few more pictures?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Gee I don't know I only took like two pictures but that last one used up a lot of charge, let me see if I've got a spare battery hold that light there."

He starts digging through his bag, muttering about how most animals were only territorial about their own species and the man in the bank didn't have to freak out like that.

"This one's got a BIT more charge but I already swapped it out... hey! I've got two bars!"

He scrambles up the tree.

"Three bars so if we need to make a call we can come back here! Isn't that lucky!"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury rushed outside into a golden field, just at the edge of the dense forest
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:Ahh... So she's a quick learner?
"I wouldn't say she's a quick learner, she's more of a very impressionable yet individualistic persona. She learns from observing and listening to others but she also does things her way." Rubens answered the tri-coloured dog.

The man finally finished the forms with his John Hancock at the end, and handed them to the nurse, all the while listening to the pets talking about going feral.
Keeshah wrote:Oreo stamps his paw on the floor in frustration !
Awwww. You no fun! Besides what does a domestic breed
know about being feral like us ferals??
"You'd be surprised to know that there's very little difference between domestics and ferals when it comes to behaviour. That's why a domestic can revert back to their feral roots and ferals can live among humans and be domesticated given enough exposure." Rubens said, taking a seat back on the bench. "Do you know, according to some palenontologists and biologists, our great ancestors were once true ferals; no coherent thoughts, no intelligence, not even the ability to speak in any distinguishable tongues. Only primal instinct and drive to survive. Like those animals who'd gone off the deep end in asylums back in the 1930's. Or that human boy found living among crazed feral wolves, turning to become a wolf at heart as well."

That pause again. "Oh dear, my apologies, I tend to rant and ramble a lot."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Haha! It's so pretty out here!" Blick says jumping slightly then runs out into the middle. She then starts fully jumping, landing on her handpaws each time. "There's something down here!" the vixen yells before crouching down to begin digging.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I fear not, young Flynn," Kilo said as he pulled himself - gently - up the young Rabbit. "It's just an entryway from outside."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie joined Blick in digging, working shoulder to shoulder with her and grinning as he got his handpaws really dirty.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote: "You'd be surprised to know that there's very little difference between domestics and ferals when it comes to behaviour. That's why a domestic can revert back to their feral roots and ferals can live among humans and be domesticated given enough exposure." Rubens said, taking a seat back on the bench. "Do you know, according to some palenontologists and biologists, our great ancestors were once true ferals; no coherent thoughts, no intelligence, not even the ability to speak in any distinguishable tongues. Only primal instinct and drive to survive. Like those animals who'd gone off the deep end in asylums back in the 1930's. Or that human boy found living among crazed feral wolves, turning to become a wolf at heart as well."

That pause again. "Oh dear, my apologies, I tend to rant and ramble a lot."
Oreo sits down in the floor of the clinic.
No No!! keep on rambling on.
It's interesting stuff to be learned about
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You're welcome. Wow!" Ryze said as she saw the field and forest. "This is cool!"
----------
"Okay." Pyre replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"What dew you think iz down here, Miss Blick, Mr. Mercury?" Leslie asked as he shoveled earth backwards.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"how is your *ahem* erm , back , doing Kilo ?" Nadia asked absentmindedly , the territorial thing Sixtoes and Flynn talked about just now just randomly made her thought about the other vixen again , and she needed something to take her mind of it
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Close enough," Kilo grinned. "It's the hip, my dear. Some days it reminds me it's there and, others, it doesn't remind me until after I do foolish things like tree climbing." He looked at his left foot. "The foot thing has me worried, though. It's never joined in the aching like it did a few moments ago. I do hope it's not nerve damage."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"That sounds bad" the fox said , with a little frown ".......have you ever.....ah geez I can't believe I'm saying this but erm.....have you consider , you know , ask Mr. and Mrs Porter to go to the vet for a-no way what I am saying ?!" and she ended with a facepaw
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Too small for that," Kilo admitted, sitting down on Flynn's shoulder. "Too small and too old. I'll bear it and it hasn't throbbed since. The foot, that is. But caring is nothing to be embarrassed about, dear girl."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

While he's up the tree, Cinnamon settles into the hole Priya made, poking at his phone and muttering about coverage and how he needs a smartphone and they don't really cost that much any more and suddenly there's a grinding sound and he squeals and his light flickers and almost vanishes.

"WATCH OUT IT'S A CAVE-IN! No, it's just a few rocks. Hey, I can get through here come on people let's see where the rest of the tunnel goes!"

The lithe little animal wriggles through the tight opening, then turns around and pokes his head back through, grinning.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Too small for that," Kilo admitted, sitting down on Flynn's shoulder. "Too small and too old. I'll bear it and it hasn't throbbed since. The foot, that is. But caring is nothing to be embarrassed about, dear girl."
"I guess....." Nadia sighed , hearing about how there was seemingly nothing she could do to help the old mouse......come to think of it she did notice a sudden shock of pain at her feet the same time Six found his phone too , random connection , she thought , but ah wel-
Argent wrote: "WATCH OUT IT'S A CAVE-IN! No, it's just a few rocks. Hey, I can get through here come on people let's see where the rest of the tunnel goes!"

The lithe little animal wriggles through the tight opening, then turns around and pokes his head back through, grinning.
"Don't scare us like that ! Oizzz.....anyway , shall we go guys ?""
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon is instantly apologetic.

"I'm sorry I was scared I mean I found skeletons in the caves before you know where people got stuck. But I guess it'd be OK you guys would get me out if I got stuck right guys? Right?"

He backs out of the hole, and waits to see if a fox can wriggle through.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I hope it's a time capsule! I think that'd be neat! Of course, a whole bunch of rare coins would be cool too." Blick says excitedly. She starts digging faster, the anticipation killing her. The vixen feels the rocks she's moving scrape against something metal. "It's almost out!" she informs the group.

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Priya listened silently, not moving at all. Not even when Sixtoes shouted "CAVE IN!" when he got to the hole she had dug earlier. And she only nodded when the marten asked whether they'd help him out if he got stuck in the hole, smiling all the time. She needed to be a good girl, after all!

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn's heart rate increases as the rocks fall but he relaxes again seeing that Sixtoes is unhurt.
"'Course we would." he assures the pine marten.
"Or the others would, at least. I dunno if I could get up there. I'm a rabbit. I can't climb!" He turns to the mouse.
"You know, it's weird. My footpaw hurt just then too, when the flash went off. Must have stubbed my toe on something... Seriously though, we'd be more than happy to take you to the vet and get you checked out. It's not like we can't afford it."

~~~~
Sandy flips the last of the papers back over again, having entered all the details into the computer.
"Those papers are all ready for you when you are, sir." he tells Priya's owner.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Someone's hurt? I better scan them who is it oh right, Flynn, who else?"

Cinnamon comes squirming through the hole again, followed by his messenger bag. He pulls his phone out again and hooks it up to his battered old laptop.

"I'm an idiot I forgot I've got a full charge on here I can use that!"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Ooooooh!" Priya cooed. She was amazed; to her, any pet who can operate a laptop like her Daddy are very intelligent and refined. She began to regard the marten in a new light.
==========================================
Keeshah wrote:Oreo sits down in the floor of the clinic.
No No!! keep on rambling on.
It's interesting stuff to be learned about
"I don't mean to dampen your spirits, Mr. Oreo, but I'd probably go on and on till you pass away and become a skunk skeleton on the floor." The man chuckled and patted the skunk's forearm to show he was joking. "Maybe next time alright? You can come visit us at our house! Number 13."
Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy flips the last of the papers back over again, having entered all the details into the computer.
"Those papers are all ready for you when you are, sir." he tells Priya's owner.
"I'm always ready, my boy!" Rubens flashed a grin at the young man, showing his teeth. If you look closely, you could see that the two bottom canine teeth are made of stainless steel, which was really off on the otherwise gentlemanly person.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn's heart rate increases as the rocks fall but he relaxes again seeing that Sixtoes is unhurt.
"'Course we would." he assures the pine marten.
"Or the others would, at least. I dunno if I could get up there. I'm a rabbit. I can't climb!" He turns to the mouse.
"You know, it's weird. My footpaw hurt just then too, when the flash went off. Must have stubbed my toe on something... Seriously though, we'd be more than happy to take you to the vet and get you checked out. It's not like we can't afford it.".
"I felt something like that just now too , not now though sooooooooooo . Anyway , erm....I guess I could try climbing up there , then pull you guys over ?"
Argent wrote:"Someone's hurt? I better scan them who is it oh right, Flynn, who else?"

Cinnamon comes squirming through the hole again, followed by his messenger bag. He pulls his phone out again and hooks it up to his battered old laptop.

"I'm an idiot I forgot I've got a full charge on here I can use that!"
"Are you sure using that again is a good idea Six ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"The other hurt person would be I, good Sixtoes," Kilo professed. "The old hip and the new left foot." He looked up the hole. "Yes," he mused, "Rabbits appar not to be built for climbing trees and the vet might be an idea for after today. But not tomorrow. I have to help Nadia deal with Scratch then."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie 'ooohed at the sound of this 'time capsule' as he'd heard Doctors travelled in those and met bad things. So he worked harder to free it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh yes it's quite safe I read it on the Internet I'd show you but I don't have a smartphone I can only get the phone company's store from here. But let's just take one picture if you'll stand next to the lucky rabbit's foot Mister mouse."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Climb up young Flynn, climb down young Flynn," Kilo said mischievously as he pushed himself down his young friend. "It's a good job I like climbing," he added, posing by the foot.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Alright! Keep up the good work Leslie!" Blick says, then feels her paw touch something cold. She smiles widely at her helper. "Everyone! Come around!" the vixen shouts.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I hope it'z not a suwer pype!" Leslie grinned, still working with his front paws. His arms were tired but... he was excited!
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon lines the phone up, balancing it on the lid of his laptop, then...

All the light in the universe vanishes, for an eternity that lasts no time at all, and everyone feels someone unscrewing the top of their head and filling it with crushed ice... and then everything is normal again.

"That was an odd one! Let's see OK there's nothing wrong with Flynn's foot but there's red bits further up his leg. Wow, Mister mouse I guess that's what it looks like when someone's old... look at that, just faint dark red everywhere. I guess it's a little redder around the joints but your foot doesn't look any different come see."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo hobbled over. "Goodness me," he said as he looked at the picture, "I look like a human who's been in the sun too long without that disgusting cream."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I guess so apart from the tail ears muzzle whiskers nose and teeth!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hah! You are correct in that, my Marten friend! Have a look, Flynn!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Telsa dragged his digger over tot he hole and crouched down, "What is it?"
~~~

Mercury followed as well, pulling back from the field
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You know, you could just ask me to lift you, Kilo." Flynn points out as Kilo reaches the floor. He briefly clutches his skull against the unpleasant sensation as the flash goes off.
"Gah. Don't think I'll ever get used to that." He then follows the mouse over to the computer screen and observes silently. He's relieved that his foot isn't injured and also that the picture doesn't show more than just his leg because he knows that his body would have been lit up like a Christmas tree and he doesn't really like having to explain the source of the injuries as it brings back bad memories. He hopes Sixtoes wont ask about the leg. Lost in his own thoughts, he doesn't comment on the picture.

Piper asks permission to look at the photo too as she hasn't seen a dark-light image yet and is unsure what they mean by "redness".
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh sure I don't mind anyone looking at it at all. In any case you better look now cos it all goes away when I take the next picture I'm not sure why I figure it's quantum."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Can you not..." Kilo tried to think of the right word, "Electronic Mail it to another computer?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie