HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by MrNeonShot »

Cool! Me and my new owner moved in 2 weeks ago and are about to open a soda shop! Grand opening tonight, if your interested in coming! Hutch replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Nooo , I'm not angry , technically" Nadia said , rolling her eyes and let let go of the mongoose "But what you just did was very risky , you could've caused a cave in you know , and not everyone here is as strong as you are , if the tunnel DID cave in , someone might've got hurt , that's what everyone was afraid of , understand ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote: "Nice to meet you, Mr. Robin. Rubens Hartmann," the man answered back, standing back up and shaking the dog's paw. "Just moved in today with my daughter, and I needed to schedule her check-ups and shots."
Oh I'm sure she is just going to love that!..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

kurowolfe wrote:Priya was happily digging her way through, when she felt some nudges behind her. Looking back, she saw the white fox hugging her from behind. What surprised her more than anything was that she looked REALLY annoyed, making the mongoose stop in her tracks.

Stop. Huh, it seemed like she had heard that word several times. Looking back away from the fox's face, she saw that most of them were running away from, and Sixtoes was nowhere to be found. So... they want her to stop digging?

Priya climbed down the rock outcropping with the fox still on her back, carefully avoiding the droopy-eared bunny below her (who was strangely trying to hold her down or something), and landed with both feet on the ground. The hole that she had excavated was about three feet deep in the horizontal direction and a foot in diameter, revealing everything Kilo had seen inside. Despite the hole, the structure was still sound and there was no threat of a cave-in (although no one at that point would believe that).

"Why is everyone so scared? And are you angry with me again, miss fox?" she asked, not daring to extract herself out from the bearhug with her dirty paws and arms to not sully the fox's coat.

[/b]
"What Nadia said," explained Lucky, gripping onto Priya legs.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Young Piper," Kilo sighed, "You have a brave one there. Maybe not a sane one but brave."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"Nooo , I'm not angry , technically" Nadia said , rolling her eyes and let let go of the mongoose "But what you just did was very risky , you could've caused a cave in you know , and not everyone here is as strong as you are , if the tunnel DID cave in , someone might've got hurt , that's what everyone was afraid of , understand ?"
"Oh," Priya mumbled. "I did a bad thing, didn't I?" Yes, she was still smiling, but it somehow looked watered down, as she looked at both the fox and the clinging rabbit. "You guys want me to fix the hole? I can fill it back, no problem." This time, she waited, partly because she felt she had that 'bad girl' brand on her forehead again, and she shouldn't act unless ordered. Just like back in Kashmir...
=================================
Keeshah wrote:
kurowolfe wrote: "Nice to meet you, Mr. Robin. Rubens Hartmann," the man answered back, standing back up and shaking the dog's paw. "Just moved in today with my daughter, and I needed to schedule her check-ups and shots."
Oh I'm sure she is just going to love that!..
"I'm sure she will," Rubens said. He took the skunk's right paw with his right hand and shook it genially. "Greetings, I'm Rubens Hartmann."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: "Oh," Priya mumbled. "I did a bad thing, didn't I?" Yes, she was still smiling, but it somehow looked watered down, as she looked at both the fox and the clinging rabbit. "You guys want me to fix the hole? I can fill it back, no problem." This time, she waited, partly because she felt she had that 'bad girl' brand on her forehead again, and she shouldn't act unless ordered. Just like back in Kashmir...
"Actually , no" Nadia said , putting up a little smile "As scary as it was , you did a decent job digging that hole , so now we have a better of what's on the other side of that wall at least, and look , no cave in yet , so that's a plus too." . The fox then patted Priya on the back "Come on , don't look so down like that , I know how you feel , being excited about discovering new places and all that , I also have a certain someone who keeps nagging me about me doing dangerous stuff all the times as well , so I also know how you're feeling right now . But like I said , don't feel bad , you did good , just , slow down a little bit for the rest of us , ok ? After all , you wouldn't want to hurt anyone , including yourself , right ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Quite exceptional speed, my dear," Kilo enthused, "but I think Human Health and Safety would have conniptions."
-----------------------------------------------------
"Shal we go that wae?" Leslie asked, pointing down a random passage.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury looked over, the draft felt stronger in that direction, "Sure, Leslie. We'll mark this spot on the map so we can chart it later." the cat said, turning on his heel
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"He's my hero, Kilo." Piper smiles.
She rather tentatively heads back down the passage towards the digging now that Priya has been brought under control. With an ease born from generations of instincts from mother rabbits digging burrows to have their kits, Piper casts her eye over the excavation.
"It looks stable enough for now thanks to those roots. It's a good thing you didn't dig any higher or you would have ripped through them and brought the lot down."
Flynn follows her down the tunnel.
"It's the same thing as the river, Priya. Your enthusiasm is commendable but you need to think before leaping in. There's no hurry to see anything and we can just as easily find out what's on the other side of the tree by finding the entrance from the outside later on. Again, there's no need to put yourself or others in danger."

~~~~
Sandy boots up the computer on the desk. "Check-up and shots. Sure thing. Did you have a specific date or time in mind? I'll also need some contact details from you, please- name and phone number, that sort of thing."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick felt grateful when Leslie said he'd protect her. Though, it was short lived because she jumped when Ryze spoke, not knowing the cat was behind her. "Why are you cats so quiet!" the vixen exclaims jokingly.

Blick looks down the path that Leslie chose. Her nose twitches because of the dirt smell. "I think that path might lead under the forest! Or maybe just the park... either way, I don't think we're under Flynn's house anymore."

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"Actually , no" Nadia said , putting up a little smile "As scary as it was , you did a decent job digging that hole , so now we have a better of what's on the other side of that wall at least, and look , no cave in yet , so that's a plus too." . The fox then patted Priya on the back "Come on , don't look so down like that , I know how you feel , being excited about discovering new places and all that , I also have a certain someone who keeps nagging me about me doing dangerous stuff all the times as well , so I also know how you're feeling right now . But like I said , don't feel bad , you did good , just , slow down a little bit for the rest of us , ok ? After all , you wouldn't want to hurt anyone , including yourself , right ?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Quite exceptional speed, my dear," Kilo enthused, "but I think Human Health and Safety would have conniptions."
Hlaoroo wrote:"He's my hero, Kilo." Piper smiles.
She rather tentatively heads back down the passage towards the digging now that Priya has been brought under control. With an ease born from generations of instincts from mother rabbits digging burrows to have their kits, Piper casts her eye over the excavation.
"It looks stable enough for now thanks to those roots. It's a good thing you didn't dig any higher or you would have ripped through them and brought the lot down."
Flynn follows her down the tunnel.
"It's the same thing as the river, Priya. Your enthusiasm is commendable but you need to think before leaping in. There's no hurry to see anything and we can just as easily find out what's on the other side of the tree by finding the entrance from the outside later on. Again, there's no need to put yourself or others in danger."
Hearing their praises and reassurance lifted the mongoose's spirit back up again. Although no one would have noticed due to how her smile not faltering one bit throughout the whole event, nor did her inexpressive disposition. She still felt deep inside that she would have to stay put and not do anything unless ordered to, and that the 'bad girl' brand on her forehead would not be erased anytime soon. At least no one was extremely angry at her like her late packmates back then.

"Okay, I understand. I'll be a good girl and not do anything until you guys said I should. I'll wait for everyone to come first. I don't want to hurt anyone," Priya said in the end, that small smile accompanied by a sparkle in her eyes. She'll be good this time!
=============================
Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy boots up the computer on the desk. "Check-up and shots. Sure thing. Did you have a specific date or time in mind? I'll also need some contact details from you, please- name and phone number, that sort of thing."
The man glanced at the nurse, his hand still gripping the skunk's. "I was hoping to schedule them as soon as possible, maybe later this evening or tomorrow perhaps? I still need to get a collar with ID as well, some of the folks back then told me she needed that to prevent arrest by the Animal Control." Rubens then shook his head lightly. "Oh my, I was rambling again wasn't I? My apologies for that. Right, contact details. Rubens Hartmann, Hartmann without the 'e' and with two 'n's. House number 13. Phone number <<a valid US phone number, I dunno>>. My daughter's name is Celestina Hartmann, but she prefers the nickname Priya, P-R-I-Y-A. She's an Asian mongoose, going 8 years old this year. Anything else that you might need?"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It's not my fault I don't make much noise." Ryze said, giggling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

MrNeonShot wrote:No no, they stuff a tube down your throat and let it out from there! Hutch replied. Hutch Times-- er, Robin! Pleasure to meet you! Hutch greeted.
Doc smiled at Oreo when he entered waving a greeting paw to him though Doc couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head at the question
"Oh Dog no, two different procedures"
And when the human seemed to be unfazed by his joke Doc didn't think much of it and just smiled at the human and nodded his head
"Guess i'll have to try some of that heh"

Doc then turned to Hutch, hearing of procedures where they do that Doc just smiled and chuckled
"Well hopefully that doesn't happen, if the humans care about their limbs and such heh..Pleasure to meet you too Robin"

Doc turned back to Sandy, motioning with his head towards the back
"I think i'll just look around back for the others. Robin, Oreo would you two like to join me?"

(OOC: Apologies on the late reply and apologies if I stepped on anyone's feet with this post)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thank you, Priya. We appreciate it." Flynn smiles in a relieved manner at the mongoose.

~~~~
"Let's see... How does five PM tonight sound? Last appointment of the day." The young man pulls a clipboard from behind the counter.
"Since you're a new client I'll need you to fill in a form with your details and your pet's just so we know any history or medical conditions which might be relevant in her exam as well as any pet insurance you might have for her. You can either do that now or when you come in tonight, whichever is more convenient." Sandy then turns to the wolf again.
"Doc, this is a hospital, not a hotel. I can't keep letting you come and go as you please. It's nothing personal, it's just that for the comfort and safety of the sick and injured animals out there and because we have to keep things as clean as possible to avoid spreading infections, we can't just let people or pets walk through willy-nilly. Not to mention client confidentiality issues. If you'll wait out here, Pyre will be out shortly and as you can see, Hutch and Oreo are already out here for you to talk to. There are no other pets out there today anyway - only a couple of wild animals that are being rehabilitated."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

A little bit after Sandy said that, Pyre walked out of the room with his new cast. "This cast still feels weird." he said, poking the cast.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote: "I'm sure she will," Rubens said. He took the skunk's right paw with his right hand and shook it genially. "Greetings, I'm Rubens Hartmann."
Oreo does the shake paw thing like he was trained to do pet school.
i'm Oreo. Ummm are you not afraid of me? Most all humans are afraid that there going to get sprayed by me.
The little skunk says as he keeps shaking paws. Not sure of how long he has to do this in a proper greeting
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sorry, let me correct myself. I'm Hutch Robin, but if you prefer to call me Robin, I don't mind. Hutch said. He then turned around and smiled at the cat.
Good to hear, Pyre!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie just about let Mercury lead down the tunnel as he stayed close to Aron, Vera and Miss Blick.
---------------------------------------------
"Good girl, Priya," Kilo said happily. "Now," he added, "Shall we try a different path?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy boots up the computer on the desk. "Check-up and shots. Sure thing. Did you have a specific date or time in mind? I'll also need some contact details from you, please- name and phone number, that sort of thing."
The man glanced at the nurse, his hand still gripping the skunk's. "I was hoping to schedule them as soon as possible, maybe later this evening or tomorrow perhaps? I still need to get a collar with ID as well, some of the folks back then told me she needed that to prevent arrest by the Animal Control." Rubens then shook his head lightly. "Oh my, I was rambling again wasn't I? My apologies for that. Right, contact details. Rubens Hartmann, Hartmann without the 'e' and with two 'n's. House number 13. Phone number <<a valid US phone number, I dunno>>. My daughter's name is Celestina Hartmann, but she prefers the nickname Priya, P-R-I-Y-A. She's an Asian mongoose, going 8 years old this year. Anything else that you might need?"
Oreo ponders where he has heard that Name and description before...
Oh i think i have met her!.. She is down in the underground den tunnels, making making another long slinky weasel named Cinnamon all twiterpated! Oh wait. I think he wants to be called sixpaws or something like that

Oreo chirps to the cat, not remembering his name until Hutch calls out to him.
hay Pyre! howz is your new arm doing??

Oreo then looks back up to the wolf, who wanted to lead them off.
But the evil human behind the counter stop them from exploring the insides of the clinic..
Oreo wanted to go exploring here, he was always caged or tethered, or asleep when moved around inside this place.
Awww what or where are we going to go do now?
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I thought you guys wanted to go down places nobody's been and now you opened up a place nobody's been in years and years you don't want to explore it?"

Cinnamon pauses, and suddenly starts digging through his bag. Then he looks around frantically.

"MY PHONE! I had it in my hand, where is it, did she drop a rock on it? I need that phone it's my only phone and it's the only dark light camera like in the world probably."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh boy......" Nadia muttered under her breathe "ok ok ok Six , calm down , calm down , it's gotta be here somewhere , we'll look for it , stop freaking out alright ?"
on second thought that might not be a bad idea.....nah what am I even thinking....
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Keeshah wrote:Oreo does the shake paw thing like he was trained to do pet school.
i'm Oreo. Ummm are you not afraid of me? Most all humans are afraid that there going to get sprayed by me.
The little skunk says as he keeps shaking paws. Not sure of how long he has to do this in a proper greeting
Rubens smiled. "Why, you're not feeling scared or anything, are you? If not, then why should I be afraid? You look like a nice chap anyways." Eventually, he let go of his paw. "Besides, you're not the first skunk that I've met,in fact just the other day I met a fellow named Jackson, he's a striped one, on our way here."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Let's see... How does five PM tonight sound? Last appointment of the day." The young man pulls a clipboard from behind the counter.
"Since you're a new client I'll need you to fill in a form with your details and your pet's just so we know any history or medical conditions which might be relevant in her exam as well as any pet insurance you might have for her. You can either do that now or when you come in tonight, whichever is more convenient."
"Oh yes, I've brought the insurance papers here," Rubens answered, turning back to the bench and fetching the papers he brought along with him. He extracted a few select ones with Priya's insurance policies and handed them over to the nurse. "My daughter's classified as an exotic animal, so I had to purchase two different policies for her. Really odd if you ask me; I mean, in the end they're all civilized animals aren't they? It's not like a Siamese cat is any better than a Bengal tiger, and I've had some brilliant conversations with the lads back in Chittagong. But rules are rules, even if I think they're oppressive towards the animals, especially the wild ones." He pause for a while. "There I go again. I'm sorry, it's a habit I just can't seem to shake off. Right, I'll fill in the forms while you peruse through the papers. I think 5 p.m. is a brilliant time for the appointment, by the way." With that, the stocky man started filling up the forms on the counter top. He nodded solemnly when the lad gently told the wolf not to go in the doctor's rooms; it's always important to follow procedures in these kinds of places.
Marine Fox wrote: And when the human seemed to be unfazed by his joke Doc didn't think much of it and just smiled at the human and nodded his head
"Guess i'll have to try some of that heh"
Rubens glanced back at the smiling wolf. "Yes, you definitely should." And back to the forms.
hypernovatic wrote:A little bit after Sandy said that, Pyre walked out of the room with his new cast. "This cast still feels weird." he said, poking the cast.
"Oh dear, that's some nasty injury you've got there. You feel alright?" the man stopped writing for a moment and glanced down at the blue-eyed cat. "That will take some time to heal, that broken arm. Rubens Hartmann." He petted the cat's head seeing that he couldn't exactly shake hands with him, then continued with the forms.

He was already halfway through filling the paperworks when...
Keeshah wrote:Oreo ponders where he has heard that Name and description before...
Oh i think i have met her!.. She is down in the underground den tunnels, making making another long slinky weasel named Cinnamon all twiterpated!
"Oh, so you've met my daughter already. I hope she did not cause any troubles for you; she can be quite forgetful sometimes. I was unpacking our belongings and furniture with her back at the new house, and suddenly she was gone! Fancy that! She must be having grand adventure down there in the tunnels. As long as she's happy and safe and help others along the way."
=============================
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thank you, Priya. We appreciate it." Flynn smiles in a relieved manner at the mongoose.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Good girl, Priya," Kilo said happily. "Now," he added, "Shall we try a different path?"
Priya merely kept that smile when they somehow forgave her. "I dunno, it's up to you guys, I'll just follow."

When Sixtoes returned and started panicking about his possibly lost phone, Priya held back from immediately searching through the gravel and dirt she'd dug up. "I'm sorry Sixtoes."
Last edited by kurowolfe on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Calm. Calm. OK. Calm. I'm TOTALLY calm! Considering. I mean. No where was I, I was standing here. No here. No. WHERE WAS I STANDING?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo pointed his stick towards the position he'd seen Sixtoes standing in earlier. "I believe you were by there, my boy."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

The draft grew stronger into a breeze, ruffling all present animals fur, "There must be an opening, urf, up ahead!" Tesla grunted out, having a little trouble now with carrying his heavy machine
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeaaah, does your daughter normally kiss random strangers? Hutch asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks. My cast is fine Oreo, though my arm is starting to itch again." Pyre said. He purred a bit when Rubens pet his head. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm Pyre Flynn." he greeted.
------------
Ryze noticed Tesla was struggling to carry his machine. "Here let me help." she said, helping hold the weight of the machine.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Thank you! Thank you! let's see, it must be under... these... uh..."

He starts pulling ineffectually at a pile of rocks, and suddenly everyone feels a sensation like a flashbulb has gone off in the center of their brains. Also, for some reason, everyone's left foot hurts as if someone dropped a backhoe on it.

"Oh here it is, I just stepped on it! Wow, that's a really close picture of my foot you can see where my other toe used to be see this red bit here!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Oreo ponders where he has heard that Name and description before...
Oh i think i have met her!.. She is down in the underground den tunnels, making making another long slinky weasel named Cinnamon all twiterpated! Oh wait! I think he wants to be called Sixpaws, or something like that nows.
"Oh, so you've met my daughter already. I hope she did not cause any troubles for you; she can be quite forgetful sometimes. I was unpacking our belongings and furniture with her back at the new house, and suddenly she was gone! Fancy that! She must be having grand adventure down there in the tunnels. As long as she's happy and safe and help others along the way."
Oh i'm sure there is nothing she could do to cause any kind of problem underground..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well , at least that's over now . So , how about that hole ?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Yes right right the hole! You guys wanted to look for old places that's gotta be the oldest place in the tunnels! Unless you want me to look for secret passages but I'd like to check my phone first."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Let us look at this door - or under it," Kilo said, rubbing his foot.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"An opening?" Blick asks, curious about where it lets out. Ohh. I hope it's not a cave in! The vixen's curiosity overcomes her and she charges slightly ahead trying to sniff out what's coming next.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Argent wrote:"Thank you! Thank you! let's see, it must be under... these... uh..."

He starts pulling ineffectually at a pile of rocks, and suddenly everyone feels a sensation like a flashbulb has gone off in the center of their brains. Also, for some reason, everyone's left foot hurts as if someone dropped a backhoe on it.

"Oh here it is, I just stepped on it! Wow, that's a really close picture of my foot you can see where my other toe used to be see this red bit here!"
Priya, who was standing in waiting, felt like someone was tapping on her left foot. She looked down expecting Kilo to be tapping there, but she saw no one. Thinking that she might just imagined it, she shrugged and watched the group discussing their plans yet again.
===================
hypernovatic wrote:"Thanks. My cast is fine Oreo, though my arm is starting to itch again." Pyre said. He purred a bit when Rubens pet his head. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm Pyre Flynn." he greeted.
"Hello, Mr. Flynn. Nice to meet you," Rubens said, giving the cat another pat on the head.
MrNeonShot wrote:Yeaaah, does your daughter normally kiss random strangers? Hutch asked.
"Oh, I don't think so," Rubens replied. "Last time I saw her meeting someone new, she would pull up their tail and sniffed their rear. Must've learned that from some of the dogs she saw roaming outside. It gave the poor coffee shop lady a jolt, poor lass. I taught her to shake paws or paw-and-hand with others she meet."
Keeshah wrote: Oh i'm sure there is nothing she could do to cause any kind of problem underground..
"That's very reassuring of you, Mr. Oreo. As long as she's with good friends like you, she'll be fine." The man smiled at the skunk.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Wayte, Miss Blick," Leslie said, trying to grasp her but failing. "It culd be danjerus," he added before trotting after her.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ahh... So she's a quick learner?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Telsa hefted his machine up, "Thanks man, er, girl..." Tesla said sheepishly.

The walls of the cave grew less damp and the ambient light grew brighter, "Look!" Exclaimed Mercury, pointing ahead, "The opening!" the mouth of the cave was at the end of a fair incline and perfectly round. A fine light shone through, obscuring the outside. Mercury stumbled ahead
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Let's just be careful and not risk another cave in, okay, commented Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc huffed and rolled his eyes at the human as he told him about not being able to go to the back, still not used to obeying every human he stayed content with his eye roll and turned back to the others, specifically Oreo as he asked where they would go, Doc knelt down and smiled to the young skunk

"Well we can explore anywhere in this town. Where do you want to go?"
Doc looked at the others, noticing a new pet with a cast on he figured he'd ask them as well, when he got a consensus from Oreo