Discussion: Video Games

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

FlintTheSquirrel

Re: Discussion: Video Games

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Hehe, think of it this way. The more effort you put into obtaining something you want, the more you will enjoy it. ^^ Mine can be found in shaking grass, half way through the game or so.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I like cutesy Pokémon so usually my favorites aren't too hard to get!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

I used to be absolutely obsessed with WoW. I played it like non-stop throughout high school. First got into it a few months before Burning Crusade came out, and my god was I bad when I first started. XD I spent my first several days literally just running around the starting zone because I didn't understand anything about how MMO's worked. It probably took me about an hour or two of running around to figure out how to attack things, a couple more to discover how to navigate between quests, and a few more to figure out where to buy all of my new spells. I spent lots of that time participating in dance parties and awkward conversations with other n00bs. It was glorious, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Lol.

After those first few days, I actually figured some things out, and I managed to get myself up to about level 20-ish fairly quickly. I have many fond memories (sadly fading at this point) of those days. Like grinding harpies in Teldrassil because they dropped the most "valuable" gray items to sell, or running to Darkshore as an under-leveled hunter without a pet (because no one seemed to know how to get one) and getting owned by Nightsabers, getting lost in the catacombs leading to Blackfathom Deeps, and trying to "raid" the Crossroads with a group of 4 other level 20-somethings. Ohhhhh dear. I could go on forever about back then. :lol: SO much fun back then.

I got that hunter up to level 54 before I stopped being able to afford the monthly subscription (my parents obviously wouldn't pay for it), and I wasn't able to get back to playing it until the Burning Crusade was well on its way. Before I got any characters to level 70, Wrath came out, and max level went up to 80. That's when I really got into playing it. It didn't have the same mystery as it did back in Vanilla, but I still loved it to pieces. I got a Tauren warrior up to 80, a Tauren druid to 80 (which I wanted to swap to a Troll once Cata came out), and a Blood Elf paladin to 80. I also had one of every other class, but most of those were between level 15 and 63 when I stopped playing again.

By the time I left, I mostly got my enjoyment out of soloing Vanilla raids on my 80s and leveling alts. And collecting mounts and vanity pets. :3 Part of me really wants to get back into it, but I definitely can't afford to do that at the moment (in more ways than one).

[Okay, I need to stop talking about WoW. I'll shut up now.]
"When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around,
do you ever really crash or even make a sound?"
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Man, you played it right. I hated people who just ground to high levels and then did all the dungeons for loot. Or played PvP constantly. I liked exploring, collecting, doing stupid things, and overall having fun, even when it wasn't "practical." My prized possession was my extremely rare hyacinth macaw pet, not weapons, armor or accessories.

Some of my instances included swimming from the Deadmines exit to Booty Bay at like level 18, farming hops for 100 kegs of Thunderbrew Lager (5 charges each) and making tons of fireworks for a 100+ person Goldshire party, riding from Stormwind to Ironforge every time a friend got a mount for the first time (back when it was actually an achievement), and raiding Scarlet Monastery with like 19 people, several of whom were level 60.

Of course I also played "normally" and even did some raiding. But you gotta have fun with it all.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

YES. 8D

The whole thing that captured me about the game was how vast the whole place was. All the people who just power-level to max level for raiding and whatnot skip over a ton of really cool zones because they're not practical visits when trying to minimize leveling times. And that's kinda sad. I mean, I get the whole "The game really starts at max level!" mentality, but I still feel like a lot of people are missing out because of it. :[

But yeah, if I ever get back into it (I'm not sure if I will; I feel like by the time I'm able to it'll have finally run itself into the ground completely), there's no doubt that I'll go right back to doing what I did before. I'll get one or two of my favorite classes up to 90 or whatever max level is at that point, and then I'll pick right back up where I was in collecting random stuff from the old raids, looking for bling armor and weapons, and probably leveling Engineering to max level so I can mess around with all the neat little gizmos available. Haha.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I also sunk a lot of time and gold into increasing my reputation with Darnassus so I could ride a nightsaber despite being a human. I even quested in Desolace since there was reputation there! That was a cool place but dang was it, well, desolate. No one wanted to quest there because it wasn't efficient.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

I bought Command and Conquer and Army Men: Sarge's Heroes for N64 a little earlier today. Those are among my favorite games for that platform. Yay!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Erikuto

Post by Erikuto »

This is my favorite MMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZKZ8Be ... re=related

In fact it got its own anime haha

Of course this is just advertisement anime Japan made the anime series.

The teachers in the video are NPC's

And the students are the characters.

Since the video there have been 2 new characters added.

And it's like good for PvP and PvE since to me they're both balanced out
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Haha Dungeon and Fighter XD
I remember when that was extremely popular (Is it still popular now).
I've assimilated into american culture now ;_; must catch up.
Erikuto

Post by Erikuto »

Wanderer wrote:Haha Dungeon and Fighter XD
I remember when that was extremely popular (Is it still popular now).
I've assimilated into american culture now ;_; must catch up.
Not as popular as it was last year. Still popular in Korea though

Dungeon fighter forums are just silent so i stay at vindictus forums

Tomorrow Vindcitus is getting a Dragon update :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opFBoeLhJ4M
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Ew Nexon! Boo~ :lol:
Erikuto

Post by Erikuto »

Yes i know. They're not a great company (Few months ago there was a MASSIVE hack wave)

But they have such awesome games though ;-;

Kinda wish they did a better job or just get new staff.

In other words I like final fantasy :3
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

I got sick of their games a while ago. I know many people that still play their games. Ugh, typical money grubbing company.

Anyways I plan on playing Rogue and Nethack soon... anyone here play roguelikes?

Edit: Uh so anyway great games, horrible company (and community but that's another problem)
Zukio

Post by Zukio »

The only Nexon game I play is Mabinogi, also I like some Square Enix games. For example Final Fantasy Tactics and the original Chronicles.
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I love World of Warcraft and still do, but i admit i'm drained from all the fun it gave me. The real sellers of the day are Faction Pride, the classes, the mostly balanced system (It happens at times, but is mostly not bad. Just some classes are glaringly better solo-wise), the fun in healing in this game and of course, dressing up in a cool enviroment.

The real downside is that the game is becoming too casual. back when the game first started, killing guys like Nefarion and Onyxia were hard and gave people some pride. You could also get alot of fun raiding alliance/horde cities and having a general feeling of competitive and fun pride fighting the other faction at their own home. <3

Also, as i mentioned about Free to play games, generally speaking: Planetside 2 is aiming to be the first online Free game that doesn't want to aim to be a awesomely invested free game that has a good investment in graphics, gameplay and war tied into one. Check out the news on it if you can, i guarantee it'll blow League of Legends through the roof. :D
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

I'm going to have to remember to collect a list of what f2ps people here play and give a try to them all at some point. DFO and Vindictus actually look kind of interesting and there have been a couple of others mentioned that I've actually played and enjoyed, just would have been better with a consistent group to play them with...that said, to answer Wanderer's question, I can't say as I've ever played a roguelike or that I have much interest in them either...which is weird given the type of character I usually play is the stealthy type when given the option, it's weird but yeah, there it is.

As to WoW, yeah, I'll be honest, I used to play a lot, and have been playing off and on since vanilla, it's been an interesting ride up to this point, and I've always enjoyed the exploration and 'event' side of the game as well as the raiding and dungeon delving(For achievements after they were added...or just to feel stupidly powerful sometimes. ^_^';), but as of late I haven't found it near as much fun...and have honestly been off of it for nearly a year now because of that. A part of what has made it less fun to me is the 'casualizing' it has been put through(Which is set to get so much worse with the next expansion release), but I think a big part of what killed it for me is that my guild ended up collapsing and the fact that I was never able to find a new one. The social aspect really is a big part of games like WoW, at least for me, so the lack of that kinda killed it for me.

Of course, all that said, I've been out of the MMO loop for a while thanks to having my attentions focused elsewhere, especially over the last week or so. The new 'Tales' game has devoured almost all of my attention and time since it's release, and before that it was a game called White Knight Chronicles II which held my focus, so...yeah.
FlintTheSquirrel

KJOokami wrote:And collecting mounts and vanity pets. :3
Collecting was my favorite thing to do. I like having pets, and I hear they are planning to make Pokemon out of pets so that sounds like fun. Gonna have to wait a few months on that though.
Erikuto wrote:This is my favorite MMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZKZ8Be ... re=related

In fact it got its own anime haha
One of my favorite MMOs also has an Anime. Ragnarok Online is quite a fun game that I have stuck with for yeaaaaars. Tis one of my earliest online games, alongside Runescape and Dofus.
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

KJOokami wrote:I used to be absolutely obsessed with WoW. I played it like non-stop throughout high school. First got into it a few months before Burning Crusade came out, and my god was I bad when I first started. XD I spent my first several days literally just running around the starting zone because I didn't understand anything about how MMO's worked. It probably took me about an hour or two of running around to figure out how to attack things, a couple more to discover how to navigate between quests, and a few more to figure out where to buy all of my new spells. I spent lots of that time participating in dance parties and awkward conversations with other n00bs. It was glorious, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Lol.
On my first day playing wow as a Tauren, I spent about 30 minutes asking a bunch of NPCS if they needed help killing some low lv monsters because I thought they were real people hvaing trouble with lv 4 monsters.

As for pokemon B&W, if I were to play, I would play it only because people say the story is really good, but I dislked the pokemon designs and I'm aware I can unlock old pokemon at the end of the game (or is it the pokedex, i don't know), but I don't want to raise a ton of pokemons just to discard them and raise all the others from the scratch
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
The Grey Wolverine

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

I don't understand everyone's love of MMOs, there not bad or anything, but I just don't get it.
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
FlintTheSquirrel

MMOs are just a fun way to waist time. Lets just say it is the same as playing a Video Game but on the computer and with friends.

Also on the topic of the 5th Generation, trust me, you will warm up to the new design as you play the game. Better yet, you will love the new Pokemon if you watch the Anime. ^^ All generations have weird Pokemon designs, even the first one, but you may have gotten used to it to the point where you do not mind. :3
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

I dunno what it is about MMO's (WoW, more specifically) that really hooked me at the start. I think my disc might've been laced with brain cocaine or something.

Regarding 5th gen Pokemon: the game was pretty awesome, but the new Pokemon were completely forgettable. I mean seriously. I put at least 30 or 40 hours into that game before I got bored and tried EV training a custom team (none of which were 5th gen Pokemon) for the lulz. Yet there are only a handful of new Pokemon that I actually remember, and fewer still that I remember by name. I don't know if I would really say the newer Pokemon are more or less "inspired" or "creative" than the older ones, but there are definitely too many now.

Some of them were kinda cool looking, but I just don't really care about new Pokemon anymore. I started feeling that they were going too far when Gen 3 hit, and by the time Gen 4 came around, I just couldn't care much less what the new Pokemon were. The only thing I really cared about was exploring a new region and seeing what gameplay mechanics were kept, which were changed out, and which were improved or expanded upon.

IMO, Gold and Silver were the best games in the series. I've been dying to get Soul Silver for a while now because the original Gold and Silver were my favorites, and apparently they did just about everything right in the remakes (so far as I've heard).

So, yeah. Pokeymanz.

Edit: Oh yeah! Also: the anime stopped being good after the Orange Island stuff. :ugeek:
Esquire Fox

Post by Esquire Fox »

I could never get into WoW as much as I did other MMOs.
I'm not much of a group player, so end-game PvP and Raids weren't my thing.
I kept exploring and striving for rare collectables and mounts till I ran out of interest.
I'm mostly just waiting for Mists of Pandaria before I start playing again.

The MMO I play the most is actually RuneScape, despite how "extremely" popular it is to hate it.
The updates are frequent, the quests have substance, and the skills are play-style friendly.
While I don't play it obsessively, I've made it quite far in my 8 years of playing it.
I have lots of fond memories of the old days and lots of hopes for the future of the game.

----

I personally can't wait for Pokemon Black / White Version 2.
It has been long enough since I played Black that it should be lots of fun to play the updated version.
I hear they are going to continue the story / take a completely new direction with the story.
It will be interesting to see what they come up with.
But they'd better bring back the HG/SS feature of letting your first Pokemon walk with you!
- Esquire Fox

What do you mean that's not what the signature is for?
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

MMOs. They take up too much time and I tend not to get too attached to things.
So I'll usually play for a month and decide that I don't like it anymore and enchant my weapons like crazy to explode them and quit the game for good.
Yeeeeeeeeeeah!
I like pick up and play games much more.
FlintTheSquirrel

It all is up to your play-style. I am pretty grind-happy (But can not keep my concentration on one thing for more than an hour.) I like to train, get more powerful and accomplish more. I dunno, you kinda gain self-achievement from those types of games.

And to all those who dislike Black and White, I highly suggest you watch the Anime. It has to be the Season with the most characterization than any previous one and really gets you to appreciate the new ones. ^^
Namely Oshowott and Emonga(Emolga)
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

KJOokami wrote:I dunno what it is about MMO's (WoW, more specifically) that really hooked me at the start. I think my disc might've been laced with brain cocaine or something.

Regarding 5th gen Pokemon: the game was pretty awesome, but the new Pokemon were completely forgettable. I mean seriously. I put at least 30 or 40 hours into that game before I got bored and tried EV training a custom team (none of which were 5th gen Pokemon) for the lulz. Yet there are only a handful of new Pokemon that I actually remember, and fewer still that I remember by name. I don't know if I would really say the newer Pokemon are more or less "inspired" or "creative" than the older ones, but there are definitely too many now.

Some of them were kinda cool looking, but I just don't really care about new Pokemon anymore. I started feeling that they were going too far when Gen 3 hit, and by the time Gen 4 came around, I just couldn't care much less what the new Pokemon were. The only thing I really cared about was exploring a new region and seeing what gameplay mechanics were kept, which were changed out, and which were improved or expanded upon.

IMO, Gold and Silver were the best games in the series. I've been dying to get Soul Silver for a while now because the original Gold and Silver were my favorites, and apparently they did just about everything right in the remakes (so far as I've heard).

So, yeah. Pokeymanz.

Edit: Oh yeah! Also: the anime stopped being good after the Orange Island stuff. :ugeek:
my first reactions when I saw the pokemons as they came:
1st gen: OMG, they're so cool!
2nd: The''y're really good too
3rd: they're okay.
4th: half is okay, the other half isn't
5th: what am I looking at?
But I might warm up to them after I pleyed (I did warm up to half of the 4th generation of pokemons as I played platinum).
As for MMOs, as it was stated I liked to play with other people. If they have a good engine of leveling, grind, quests and a bunch of extras, I might enjoy it. But in WOW, I liked to get with other people to beat dungeons and stuff. Never liked pvp that much (since I played ragnarok, my first MMO, I disliked playing pvp).
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Your appreciation of the Pokemon really comes down to how you want to appreciate them. After the first generation, the design quality has been more or less constant. People just see them going downhill because they either stop playing the games or because they stop getting excited for new designs. They all look pretty dumb if you're looking from the outside in.
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:And to all those who dislike Black and White, I highly suggest you watch the Anime. It has to be the Season with the most characterization than any previous one and really gets you to appreciate the new ones. ^^
Namely Oshowott and Emonga(Emolga)[/color]
Well season 1 had more characterization but that's basically an entirely different show, since it was intended to be a standalone season so they did all the plot and characterization self-contained.

And I don't care how much characterization there is if Cilan is one of the characters. *gags*
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

Sleet wrote:Your appreciation of the Pokemon really comes down to how you want to appreciate them. After the first generation, the design quality has been more or less constant. People just see them going downhill because they either stop playing the games or because they stop getting excited for new designs. They all look pretty dumb if you're looking from the outside in.
Yeah, I fall into the latter category of "just stopped getting excited for new designs". I would be okay with having this many Pokemon if they created a game where you can freely move from region to region and see them all in a single game.

I wish they would focus less on making new Pokemon and just start working on expanding on what they've already got. I understand that the original formula is still working quite well, and until that stops they're not likely to change too much about the games. But I would really like to see a game where when Team Rocket asks you, "Hey, why don't you join Team Rocket?" you're allowed to say, "Heck yeah, man. Let's do this."

A game where the primary focus isn't necessarily: grind to X level, fight Y Gym Leader, get Z badge, rinse, repeat, fight Elite 4, GAME OVER. Not that that aspect should be removed entirely. Just put to the background for once to allow for better storytelling, more meaningful exchanges with NPCs, and a larger focus on real decision-making.
Sleet wrote:And I don't care how much characterization there is if Cilan is one of the characters. *gags*
Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up. The first Gym Leader of the region is now a part of the group? Kinda like how Brock (1st Gym Leader in Kanto) went along with Ash in S1? :|

No me gusta.

... according the Bulbapedia, he also cooks everyone's meals. Like Brock. Whaaaaaat the fudge, beef?
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

He travels with Cilan and Iris now. Iris is pretty cool. She's kinda like Misty was, which was good. But Cilan is an insufferable needle-poke. He's bland, uses culinary references at inappropriate times, and is generally a know-it-all. But not in an entertaining way.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Sleet wrote:He travels with Cilan and Iris now. Iris is pretty cool. She's kinda like Misty was, which was good. But Cilan is an insufferable needle-poke. He's bland, uses culinary references at inappropriate times, and is generally a know-it-all. But not in an entertaining way.
This...this I shall agree with wholeheartedly. I've tried watching B&W, just can't get passed certain things, and Cilan is only a part of it. Honestly I just get tired of Ash and Pikachu mysteriously losing all the skill they had gained every time the travel to a new region. I'll avoid ranting about it, but yeah, I find it a bit ridiculous all things considered.

As far as the games go, I fall into the same category as KJ, I simply don't find the new designs exciting...mind you, it doesn't help that I tend to try and construct my teams out of Canids and Filids that I think look cool, and there simply weren't that many of those this time. Only really two of them in fact...one of which was a special one you couldn't get until after you beat the game...and even then only if you had access to a special event Pokemon to transfer in...so yeah...gen. 5 wasn't all that exciting for me Pokemon-wise, but I find it did actually have a really nice story to it this time.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I thought the new designs were neat. You really need to "experience" the new Pokemon by playing the game, in my opinion. It makes them a lot more exciting. I also loved the feel of entering an all-new area and experiencing only all-new Pokemon. It felt somewhat nostalgic of the original series, when everything was new then too.

Ash's inconsistent experience level bugs me too. In the first season it was cool because he had no idea what he was doing and it made sense for him to be constantly learning and growing. However nowadays he just stagnates because he's a very accomplished veteran of multiple Pokemon leagues, yet they don't write him like one. It's like his experience is purely an informed attribute and nothing more. They would be better off doing what they almost did with May and Dawn (before they became secondary Ashes that just focus on contests) and make a new main character take center stage as an inexperienced newbie, and have Ash be a knowledgeable traveling companion. And since Ash has a habit of starting each region with just Pikachu, it would keep him from being so powerful the party is never in danger.
FlintTheSquirrel

Sleet wrote:He travels with Cilan and Iris now. Iris is pretty cool. She's kinda like Misty was, which was good. But Cilan is an insufferable needle-poke. He's bland, uses culinary references at inappropriate times, and is generally a know-it-all. But not in an entertaining way.
To each his own. I do like having him as part of the group. He may act like a know it all, but he does mess up often and the way he talks about food as descriptions of everything reminds me of another great and funny character. Brock has been there for long enough. Finally there is a change. :3

I dunno, you can knock me for having a different opinion, but I like the new series a bunch, I like the new characters, I like the new Rivals, I hate Bianca, and Black and White is my favorite series as far as the TV series goes. ^^
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I'm not really knocking you. I just disagree. By and large it's not bad, but Cilan bugs me. Particularly the episode where he's like "There has to be a scientific explanation for this other than ghosts" when Pokémon exist.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I must admit, I've not watched the new pokemon, but I really just miss Brock too much. If it wasn't for the fact I enjoyed drawing when Tracy joined in Orange Islands, I probably would've disliked him too (take into account, I was like 5 years old). Basically, I'm a stubborn oldie here, so you may as well ignore my opinion altogether. What I can say is that I've never been fond of the theme song since Battle Frontier...when I listen to that again, I don't know why I like it.

But anyway, my friend's been trying to get me to get Black and White for ages...thing is, the more pokemon there are, the more annoying it seems to be for me. For me, I had a chance of catching all 150 in Blue. Crystal was next, and I still thought I had a chance. Next was Sapphire and Emerald, both games I enjoyed sooooooo much, but by then I didn't even want to catch them all. Diamond was a fun game, and Heart Gold gave me such an amazing nostalgia feeling. Thing is, I didn't even complete Heart Gold, I got bored just after beating the 8th gym. If I couldn't stay into the game long enough to complete it, I don't really want to get anymore.

I'll be sticking with Mystery Dungeon. Love those games so much.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

The theme songs have been awful for a while now.

I never even tried to catch all the Pokémon so I don't mind there being so many.
SirSlappy

Post by SirSlappy »

Sleet wrote:I'm not really knocking you. I just disagree. By and large it's not bad, but Cilan bugs me. Particularly the episode where he's like "There has to be a scientific explanation for this other than ghosts" when Pokémon exist.
Aren't some ghost type pokemon actual ghosts? I think there's one that has a mask of it's face when it was alive or something.
[insert witty comment here]
You can PM me if you feel like it.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Well they were ghost Pokémon! Cilan was all smug and scientific about something that is plainly real in their world. That's like saying "there has to be a scientific explanation for the sun rather than this fusion nonsense." Pokémon are science because they're a repeatably observable part of nature.
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

I'll just put my opinion here, I did enjoy Black and White, I do like a few of the new Pokemon but I find most of them to be quite dumb, and in no circumstance have I ever enjoyed the Pokemon anime.

Now, I was thinking of picking up Kingdoms of Amalur, I need some RPG in my life.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

44R0NM10 wrote:I'll be sticking with Mystery Dungeon. Love those games so much.
I only played Red Rescue Team for GBA, but I loved it. It's just such a cool concept.

A part of me really wished that they had decided to continue the cartoon that they made for the premiere of the games. I thought it was cute. :3
Sleet wrote:The theme songs have been awful for a while now.
Agreeeeeed.

Dubiousity wrote:Now, I was thinking of picking up Kingdoms of Amalur, I need some RPG in my life.
That game looks pretty good from what I've seen so far. I definitely want to check it out.
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

44R0NM10 wrote:I'll be sticking with Mystery Dungeon. Love those games so much.
Pokemon mystery dungeon? That's the nooby spin off version of Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren!
Play Shiren! You actually get scared of dying... instead of just restarting where you left off.
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

KJOokami wrote:
Dubiousity wrote:Now, I was thinking of picking up Kingdoms of Amalur, I need some RPG in my life.
That game looks pretty good from what I've seen so far. I definitely want to check it out.
Well, mainly deciding between Amalur and waiting for The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012