Cat (Russian Blue?)
18 years old (5~ in human years)
Blueberry with cloak but without his other equipments
Blueberry usually wears a black cloak (with the inside of the cloak being dark red), a backpack, and an utility belt. A cheap foldable binoculars is hanged from his neck, and he is wearing a digital watch on his left hand.
Blueberry without his equipment (Old)
"It's me! Blueberry, the miiiiiightyyyyy WIZARD!"
Blueberry is probably the craziest cat you will ever meet! Ever since he read the D&D rulebooks, he has been pretending to be a wizard-- Even outside of a D&D game! Of course, Blueberry doesn't have any arcane powers, he knows that. But instead of going back to reality, he decides to remedy his lack of arcane powers with tools, preparation, and sheer physical abilities.
Being a stray before he was adopted also made Blueberry very paranoid. In fact, he will prepare for absolutely everything and never leaves his room without his backpack and utility belt! Too bad he spends most of his time speculating instead of actually observing what's going on.
Even though he is crazy, creepy, and paranoid. Blueberry is a good cat, and will use every of his resources and power to help the others.
Blueberry used to be a stray until he was saved by the animal control during a big stray fight. He was taken to the animal shelter and later adopted by the Berry family.
- Waterproof Digital Watch
* On collar/In collar pocket:
- Wallet with money
- A cheap Cell Phone
- Foldable Binoculars (hanged on neck)
* On belt/In belt pocket:
- 3 Baseball balls
- 1 Super Ball (Bouncy Ball)
- A Flashlight
- 2 AA batteries
- A Lighter
- A pack of tissue paper
- A Door Stop
- A set of Lockpicks
- A half-sized bottle of cooking oil
- A Pencil and a Notepad
- An USB Flash Drive
- A Pocket Can Opener
- A Foldable Mirror
- A pair of Rubber Gloves
- A pack of salt-free peanuts
- A Carob Chocolate Bar
- A pair of Sunglasses
- Some Soapy Water in a small spray bottle
* In the bag:
- A First Aid Kit
- A Towel
- A pencil box with normal writing tools (Like pen, ruler, and correction tape)
- A Mini Stapler
- 2 Black Markers (Temporary and Permanent)
- A Magnifying Glass
- A Calculator
- A pair of Scissors
- Some Transparent Duct Tape
- A bottle of drinking water
- An isotonic drink for pets
- A cup of instant noddle
- A can of tuna
- A can of spam
- A can of vienna sausage
- 3 Plastic Spoons and Forks wrapped in paper
- An Insect Repellent
- Some Ropes
* Strapped to the bag:
- A Frying Pan
- A Foldable Umbrella
- Another bottle of drinking water
- Light: Flashlight
- Create Fire: Lighter
- Hold Portal: By jamming a door with a Door Stop
- Open Lock: Lockpicks
- Blindness: Spraying Soapy Water at the eyes
- Grease: A bottle of cooking oil
- Detect Secret Doors: By listening and knocking
- Magic Missile: Baseball
- Expeditious Retreat: By running
- Jump: By jumping
- Wall of Fire: Grease + Create Fire
- Healing Spells: First Aid Kit
- Blueberry is Blackberry's cat sibling
- Blueberry lives with his family in a town house.
- Blueberry lost his tail when he was a stray, but it is usually covered by his cloak.
- Blueberry loves canned tuna!
- Blueberry is a Improbable Weapon User, he can absolutely wield and throw anything
as a weapon... Mainly for fighting zombies, of course.
- Blueberry is a fan of D&D and roleplaying.
- Blueberry has a plan for zombie apocalypse, with the resources prepared and maintained in the attic. No firearms, however.
- Blueberry has a time travel password: Miracle Buleberry Blackberry Timestop one thousand twenty four!
STR-10 ("I cast a Bull's Strength with Permanency that has been warded against Dispel Magic on myself!"
But he probably became strong from carrying bunch of stuff everyday.)
PER-3 (Blueberry is too busy with his non-existent arcane power and preparing for the zombie apocalypse to pay attention to the surroundings.)
END-4 ("Wizards are squishy, what do you expect?"
CHA-2 (Telling the others about your non-existent arcane power is not the way to make friends. It makes you look suspicious too.)
INT-10 ("That's because I am a Wizard!"
But Blueberry really did study how to cast spells... Or at least how to improvise it!)
AGI-10 (Blueberry practiced shooting "Magic Missile" and casting "Expeditious Retreat" a lot, I mean REALLY A LOT. Also: Cat.)
LUC-3 (Losing his tail and being a stray before adopted. Blueberry is pretty unlucky, eh?)
Edit: Fixed some typos. (I am sure there are more...)
Edit2: Updated picture. Minor profile update