Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha tilted her head with a confused look on her face, "'Is... I know?" She smiled, placed her elbow on the counter, and rested her chin on the end of her arm. "You know what I know? I know Mareks, he is smart, kind, handome, and so cuddly that I want to pick him up and snuggle him til his fur come off, all in package of less than one meter. I know is time to turn steak over. And I also know I would like very much to go out with Mareks. That is what I know." She chuckled and rubbed under his chin with her finger. Her collar beeped as flipped the steak on the cooking rack, "Now then, ARM is done update, you would like to see my repair bench?"
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak scratches the back of his head, thinking about what Sly asked him. ''Favorite movie? Jees....I dunno'
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Jack

Post by Jack »

The Game wrote:Wonder seemed to not hear him. She was still staring intently at his paw. "My mom might be able to stop the bleeding, but I'm not completely sure." She paused, then continued in a quieter voice, "I wish you hadn't done this to yourself, Jack." Her voice trembled. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep herself together.
Jack sighed. "you're not hearing this, are you?" he got up. he didn't know why she wouldn't listen to what he was saying, but he thought that, at this point, it was useless trying to explain. maybe she wasn't who he thought she was. he offered his hand to help her get up. "come on, lets go treat this wound."
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder didn't take his paw; just stared at him. "Well of course I'm not h-hearing this! How would you feel if I checked out and you could do nothing to get me back?" She got up by herself, not wanting to put pressure on either of his hurt paws. "I think it's you that doesn't get it, Jack. You're asking m-me questions I can't answer; you're telling me you will never heal!" Her quiet voice had gotten stronger, but it was quickly deflating again. "It's like you don't want me to help. I don't get it; why t-taunt me with these burdens when you know you don't want me to fix them?" Suddenly, she threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. "You're t-torturing me with this."
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak scratches the back of his head, thinking about what Sly asked him. ''Favorite movie? Jees....I dunno'
"Heh, I don't blame you, certainly are a lot to choose from here..." Sly says, before whistling softly. "There!" He suddenly said, standing up and swiftly walking to the movie. "Found it! Star wars, episode 4!"
Jack

Post by Jack »

"i told you not to ask." Jack said and hugged her back. "silly little kitty." he added, and petted her head, with his not bleeding hand, as to calm her down.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"No, no, I'm glad you told me," Wonder replied, "It's not being able to do anything that's driving me mad." Being petted (pet? pat?) was soothing, and she purred quietly. But she stopped quickly, blushing, and let go of Jack. "S-sorry. Let's just get your paw fixed up."
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack looked at is bleeding paw. "oh ya.... i'm anemic, aren't i? hahaha!" he gave a hearty "laugh my body is failing me!" he said and started seeing dots and getting wobbly.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and went over to Sly ''Nice job Sly! I would have never have spotted it!''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly giggled lightly, his tail flicking. He took out the movie, and smiled at Rendak teasingly. "You know, I always thought you were more perceptive then me. Only a little though." :P

(hahahaha, could not resist. :lol: )
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Whoa! C'mon, Jacky, all you have to do is get to my house." Wonder grabbed his arm, hoping to steady him. For once, she wished she was stronger. "Can you make it? It's just a few houses down," she explained, worried.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:Wonder's paw fell from Jack's face, landing limply by her side. "No one said it was easy," she sighed. "But you won't be like this forever. You'll heal." Wonder looked sadly at his paw, still in her lap. "You need to get a bandage on this. Does your dad know how to treat wounds like this?"

-----------

"Where do you want to go next?" Winter asked, heading back out the door.
"hmm.. do you have a favourite place you like to go? i would love to see it, if you don't mind that is." (OOC)sorry for such small posting.. had a real lack of imagnation as of late.. x.x)
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee was currently walking along, thinking about some new prank to pull on her older brother, when suddenly...She spotted Wonder and Jack. Wow. Good thing I've seen worse than that. She walked over to them. "Hey, Wonder. Um, do you need some help with him?"
Jack

Post by Jack »

"nothing can take me down." he said, and almost tripped. "nothing."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder looked up at Icee, sighing with relief. "Bonjour, Icee. Do you think you could just support him so he doesn't fall?" She moved to Jack's left side, gingerly putting an arm around his waist. "Sorry if this hurts; there's no other way for us both to keep you up," she explained to Jack. Turning to Icee, she gestured to Jack's other side. "You can take that side. We just have to get him to my home, a few houses down."
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee didn't look like she was too sure of herself. "I'm not really all that strong, but, I guess I could try." She went over to the side Wonder told her to go to, and, put herself under his arm, and wrapped her arm around part of his arm. She panted. "I think you need to go on a diet."
Jack

Post by Jack »

"nonsense. this is all muscle! and besides, i can walk. i don't need help." Jack said, but wasn't too hasty to let go. he didn't like it, the fact that people needed to take care of him. he hated it, really, but he wasn't gonna let that get to him.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

The fennec girl growled alittle. "Oh, be quiet, 'Mr. Macho'. I've seen CHIHUAHUAS with more muscles and endurance than you."
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Hey, no fighting," Wonder chided. She wasn't sure how Icee's comment would be taken, but she didn't want to take chances. "Jack n'aime pas être aidé. Insulter lui sera fait qu'empirer les choses. <Jack does not like being helped. Insulting him will makes things worse>," she explained to Icee. Addressing Jack she said, "Don't even think about letting go of me. You've already hurt yourself once today." Wonder, determined to show Jack receiving help was okay sometimes, began to walk. She was careful not to show her struggle, in hopes of encouraging the other two.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

She sighed. "Parfait, je permettrai à M. Macho de se plaindre. <Fine, I'll let Mr. Macho complain.>"
Last edited by Zack_the_husky on Sun May 01, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack

Post by Jack »

(Jack has a lot of muscle. o: his str 10. his endurance is what his compensating for. cos his sick.)

"chihaha's?" Jack asked, all grumpy. he let go of the two and started walking on his own. and mind you, he was stable. he wasn't gonna let a little blood loss get to him. thats what he got so strong for in the first place!
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder let her arms drop limply by her side, as she gaped at Jack. "Well aren't you full of surprises?" She teased, though it was forced. "He has a right to complain though. Even if he's surprisingly stubborn, he has a right..." she told Icee, not bothering to speak in French. Wonder sighed; it was like every word she said to him went in one ear and out the other! "Let's just hurry, before the Strongman does something that could hurt himself," she added, stepping next to Jack. Two more houses to go, and then she could stop worrying.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"oh, c'mon, now you're just being silly. i don't go around bashing my limbs in to things everyday." Jack said.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee rolled her eyes, and then put herself under his arm, again. "Can we just get to wherever we're supposed to get to please?"
Jack

Post by Jack »

This icee person was getting on Jack's nerves. he decided to show her whats what. as she placed herself under his arm, he lifted her, and placed her on his shoulder. carrying her like one would carry a rolled up carpet. it was fairly easy for him. even with a bit of blood loss, he was still strong. it actually made him feel better about himself.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha tilted her head with a confused look on her face, "'Is... I know?" She smiled, placed her elbow on the counter, and rested her chin on the end of her arm. "You know what I know? I know Mareks, he is smart, kind, handome, and so cuddly that I want to pick him up and snuggle him til his fur come off, all in package of less than one meter. I know is time to turn steak over. And I also know I would like very much to go out with Mareks. That is what I know." She chuckled and rubbed under his chin with her finger. Her collar beeped as flipped the steak on the cooking rack, "Now then, ARM is done update, you would like to see my repair bench?"
"You certainly have a way with your words..." Mareks said, smiling as he was scratched under his chin. It felt nice, and his ears under his head fur picked up a little to the sound of the beep from her collar. She had a timer on it? His nose was then distracting him as he looked to the steak. She really did know how to cook, it smelt amazing. He shook his head to snap himself out of it, the blush he carried still gently on his cheeks. At the mention of the ARM, he smiled widely. "Do I!?" He smiled as he hopped down from the counter top, and stretched. All that nervousness and stuttering stiffened his muscles. Done stretching, and looked up at Sasha with a cheerful gaze and nodded. "Just lead the way, my fair beauty."
The Game

Post by The Game »

"J-Jack!" Wonder exclaimed, taken by surprise. "Put her down! Please!" She was incredulous; not because he could pick her up, but because he did! It was uncalled for, and a bit childish in her opinion.

Her house was right in front of them now; she surged ahead and unlocked the door. "Alright, before you two kill each other, come inside. The first aid kit should be in the kitchen..." Wonder turned and left, appearing soon with a white box in her hand. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable. I'll find my mom." Wonder gestured to the living room where they could sit on the couches, then ran up the stairs, searching for Mrs. Deeters.

((ew somebody shoot this post :/))
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ChewyChewy wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Max reached forward to her shoulder as he knelt next to her. He knew she was long-gone mentally, but he wasn't going to just leaver her in that abyss. He gently and firmly laid his hand on her shoulder supportively.
Vanilla threw his paw off her shoulder.

"WHY?" she snapped, coming within an inch of biting his fingers off. "Why are you like this?! Why aren't you like all the others? Why do I WANT you to be like the others? I HATE the others! Why do I want MORE of that?! Why, why, WHY?!?!?"

She collapsed and started to cry again.
Mr. Cake opened the door.

"Are you doing anything to my dog?" he said in a soft but firm voice.

"I'm FINE!" snapped Vanilla.

Mr. Cake looked puzzled, then shrugged and closed the door.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee yelped when Jack picked her up. But, then, when he was carrying her like a carpet, the Fennec girl started snarling. "I swear, if people don't stop carrying me, I'm gonna..."

As they got the house, Icee Growled. "Alright, put me down, or I'm going to give you worse wounds than the one you already have."
Last edited by Zack_the_husky on Tue May 03, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled at Mareks' compliment, "you keep being so sweet, I may go into sugar coma." She giggled as she lead him into her room, which was relatively tidy, except for her OriStation, which was covered in tools and a few random spare parts she had been playing with. She cleared a place for Mareks on the bench so he could see everything close-up. "So, from what the people at company said, this is what makes ARM move when I want to." she said as she tapped the disk on the end of her arm. "I think like I am moving my hand, and ARM acts just like my hand was really there. I just plug in to this," She shined a light into the base of the ARM, revealing it's inner workings, "Lock in, and is ready to go." She demonstrated by reattaching it, securing all the bolts, and making a fist. "And that is simple explaining."

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

"What I want to know, is the intricate pieces... like, just how does it react to you? I didn't see a connection piece on your... um... where your arm...uh... " He blushed lightly out of embaressment, how could he put this... blunt would be the best way, he guessed. "... used to be? Does it hurt to connect it at all? Is it a motion sensor? Electrical node sensor? Erm... " Great, he was digging himself into a hole he really knew nothing about, for all he knew most of what he mentioned was fictional. Stuff he'd read in books, saw on TV; fantasy shows mostly, he had no idea if any of this applied to the real live thing. "What I mean is... hm.." He looked at the arm closely. That little bit of fog was starting to appear around it. It only got there when he looked at it long enough. It was like all the fog he'd seen outside, wandering around as though it was walking like a person, just going places. This fog stayed where it was though, around the ARM. "... does it pick up on the electrical signals from your brain... or, does it interpret the muscle movement from around the area it connects too... so many questions..." His head was starting to hurt again, despite his pill he took. He closed his eye and rubbed the bridge of his muzzle. "My head is swimming with questions, but I'm struggling to sort out the truth I know, from the fiction I love..." He laughed nervously, and looked up at her with a bit of a defeated gaze. "It's times like these, I wish I was more of a techy... and less of a war expert."
Jack

Post by Jack »

"alright, i think you learned your lesson." he said and put her down.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha laughed as she unplugged the wires from her ARM, "Where arm 'used to be' is the metal disk. Metal disk is attach to bones and..." she rubbed her chin as she tried to remember the english translation, Nerves! They tell ARM to move when I think. Her smile faded a bit, "Does not hurt to take off or put on, but surgery to put on the disk did hurt, almost as much as the plough did, even when whole arm was numbed." She chuckled as she rubbed her elbow. "But is really hard to hurt now, since I pretty much wear armor on it now." Her smile returned as she tapped her knuckles against the metallic surface. "Anyway, do not be so down, is better to know many things about some things than to know nothing about everything." She said as she mussed Mareks' headfur.

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

"So it was nerves..." He smiled and touched the prosthesis, running a paw over the hard casing. It certainly felt like it was solid. He always imagined having something like this would come with some kind of built in weaponry, but then again, he doubted Sasha was military, or a spy. He laughed softly and took his paw back, fumbling around in the sleeves of his sweater. "I guess that's true... and thanks to my dad, my knowledge of chemistry and natural alchemy is becoming better each week... actually, I think I was supposed to be home right now helping him with something. I hope that wasn't today..." Finding what he was looking for, he pulled it out of his sleeve. It was a small silver jingle bell. Grabbing the back of his collar, he attached it to the buckle. "Dad makes me wear it... I take it off for the most of the day though. It doesn't make much noise... it's made of plastic, not metal, I think..." He looked up at Sasha and shook his head lightly, moving his head fur over his eye's before adjusting it out of his face on the one side. "So, where are your parents at?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak scratched his head, not really sure what to say, not that it was hard to repond to what Sly said, he was just at a loss of words ''Erm....guess not ^^''

The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder was up the stairs much faster then she was trying to go. She was really worried about Jack. What if something horrible happened and he couldn't stop bleeding and he had to go back to the hospital...

Wonder brushed away a tear. She couldn't think about that now. "Mom? Mom! Where are you?"

"Right here. What's wrong, Wonder?"

In a rush of words, Wonder explained the situation to Mrs. Deeters. With a solemn look she followed the cat down the stairs, and grabbed the First Aid kit. "Hello Jack. How are you? Sit down, please," she instructing as she took the gauze out of the kit.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"oh, hello mrs. deeters. i'm fine, really, its not something critical, but i guess it could use bandaging." Jack replied.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak scratched his head, not really sure what to say, not that it was hard to repond to what Sly said, he was just at a loss of words ''Erm....guess not ^^''
"Anyway, wanna watch that movie then?" Sly smiled whilst standing up. He offered his paw to help Rendak up righ afterwards, with a cheerful smile.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha's ears perked up a bit when Mareks mentioned Natural Alchemy. "You know, I have some book about Alchemy if you want to see sometime. Most are not real, but some are about medicine made of plants and things like that." She said as she pointed towards a bookshelf, "They taking a long time for me to read, since only one is in Russian and others are different lanuages. Lots of time with lots of dictionary." She chuckled as she poked the bell he attatched to his collar. "I am hoping you do not get into trouble if it is, we might not be able to see each other for a time. As for Mama and Nana, they are working late at Restraunt today. Valentine Day is big day, lots of couple come in, is good business day."

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

I...I'm sorry if this is so sudden Aethon... I thought about this the whole time I was on vacation...." Ekez looked away from Aethon and then down at his feet
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5