HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Laydee Lythe?" Leslie said, thinking that Mom had once said Lithe meant someone could get through the tightest gaps. "Ferret Gurl?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Nadia took him into the living room, Kilo settled himself into his tiny armchair and used the remote control control he had to turn the channel onto the news. He chose not to use BloomBurg - too highbrow - and chose one of the channels that advanced a lighter touch. "Good evening, John," he called as the door closed. "How was your day?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, in the room with the television, dear girl," Kilo sighed. "My brain also needs a rest!"
"Alright" Nadia said , getting Kilo to the living room and putting him down on the table in front of the TV
Welsh Halfwit wrote: After Nadia took him into the living room, Kilo settled himself into his tiny armchair and used the remote control control he had to turn the channel onto the news. He chose not to use BloomBurg - too highbrow - and chose one of the channels that advanced a lighter touch. "Good evening, John," he called as the door closed. "How was your day?"
"Oh , good evening Mr.Porter , how're you?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper giggles at Ryyn's reply and makes up a verse of her own. "A rhyme or a riddle, this jug is not. It's a challenge to test what skill you've got. It's a puzzle to see whether or not- no wait, I already used not. Um... Oh! It's a puzzle to see if you can drink from this pot. Will you stay dry or will you spill the lot?"
She grins at the dog, awaiting his reply and then turns her head as Aron and Vera reappear.
"Oh, hey, guys. I wondered where you'd gotten to. Not a lot happened. Nadia got Flynn free and now she's taken Kilo inside. I was just telling the others about the puzzle jug I have back at home. Have you guys seen them before? I know they were very popular in England. Don't tell the others the trick to using them if you know. I'm going to see if they can figure it out!"

~~~~
"Heh. Okay. I'll do it! What's the worst that could happen? A few questions though. Why is it so hard to get a reservation at this place? Are they snobbish or exclusive? Are they expensive? And do they cater to humans too or just pets? Also what's their phone number?"

~~~~
"Oh, hi guys." John greets, poking his head into the lounge. "Yeah, not bad. The server was completely toast though. Someone spilled coffee on it and didn't tell the manager. I'll have to set up a new one tomorrow. I managed to reroute the internet traffic through the other server but it's only a temporary fix and won't stand up very well if the load gets too high. Still, we're not usually too busy overnight so it should hold until morning. At least I managed to save the data and transfer it into temporary storage so we won't lose anything. Anyway, how were your days? Anything interesting on the news, Kilo?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Laydee Lythe?" Leslie said, thinking that Mom had once said Lithe meant someone could get through the tightest gaps. "Ferret Gurl?"

I thinks Miss Cleo shops at Da, Gap.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper giggles at Ryyn's reply and makes up a verse of her own. "A rhyme or a riddle, this jug is not. It's a challenge to test what skill you've got. It's a puzzle to see whether or not- no wait, I already used not. Um... Oh! It's a puzzle to see if you can drink from this pot. Will you stay dry or will you spill the lot?"
She grins at the dog, awaiting his reply and then turns her head as Aron and Vera reappear.
"Oh, hey, guys. I wondered where you'd gotten to. Not a lot happened. Nadia got Flynn free and now she's taken Kilo inside. I was just telling the others about the puzzle jug I have back at home. Have you guys seen them before? I know they were very popular in England. Don't tell the others the trick to using them if you know. I'm going to see if they can figure it out!"
"Cool! I think Leroy has, or had, one of those. Although, I can't be exact, he has collected a lot of things.." Aron replied, putting Vera down beside him. "S-speaking of Lee, what time is it? H-he should be coming soon, for dinner.." Vera asked, testing her leg again.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Piper giggles at Ryyn's reply and makes up a verse of her own. "A rhyme or a riddle, this jug is not. It's a challenge to test what skill you've got. It's a puzzle to see whether or not- no wait, I already used not. Um... Oh! It's a puzzle to see if you can drink from this pot. Will you stay dry or will you spill the lot?"
"Cool! I think Leroy has, or had, one of those. Although, I can't be exact, he has collected a lot of things.." Aron replied, putting Vera down beside him. "S-speaking of Lee, what time is it? H-he should be coming soon, for dinner.." Vera asked, testing her leg again.
"I'd probably spill it," admitted Ryyn. Turning to Vera he said, "Well I don't have a watch but I can determine the time of day." Ryyn focused intently on the sky for a moment before proudly saying, "It's the late afternoon." He seemed to have missed that this was obvious.
Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. Okay. I'll do it! What's the worst that could happen? A few questions though. Why is it so hard to get a reservation at this place? Are they snobbish or exclusive? Are they expensive? And do they cater to humans too or just pets? Also what's their phone number?"
"They just tend to fill up fast," explained Lucky, "And I guess they're a little exclusive. They cater to humans too, its just they hire pets for things too. And the number is 555-0198."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I cannot tell yet, John," kilo advised. "I have only just turned on. But there's more interest in the LOCAL news, would you not say, Nadia?" kilo looked over at the Vixen with a comical, quizzical, look on his face.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gap Gurl sownds lyke a space," Leslie said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity tilted her head to the side, "I like lady lithe." She smiled and did a little hop.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa had gone off to do his own thing until he heard John car pull up. He stopped what he was doing and ran inside with his tail wagging excitedly. "Dad! You're back! You'll never guess what happened to Flynn today!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I cannot tell yet, John," kilo advised. "I have only just turned on. But there's more interest in the LOCAL news, would you not say, Nadia?" kilo looked over at the Vixen with a comical, quizzical, look on his face.
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa had gone off to do his own thing until he heard John car pull up. He stopped what he was doing and ran inside with his tail wagging excitedly. "Dad! You're back! You'll never guess what happened to Flynn today!"
"oh....." Nadia blushed , smiling awkwardly "yeah , I guess interesting is a way to put it"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo knew he should probably let her say it but... he had a term he wanted to try out as some celeb announced they were splitting from some band on the news. "You have a future Daughter-in-paw, John." he tried a different news channel.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote: I would have to say, for the both you and them..
Kandi giggles..
Still love it, when you got Moonbeam to behave by telling him your were going to make horse burgers out of him.. one burger at a time!.. sniiiickerrrr..
"It's also difficult to argue if you have a predator straddling your back." The mountain lion smiled, as if happy of her accomplishment. "Though I hope he doesn't take it to heart. I feel like he's been avoiding me..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mickey wrote:"I must look cute if I look like you!"

Flukely blushed through his fur, chuckling a bit. He placed the goggles on his forehead and began looking around for parts as well. He attempted to put everything back the way he found it after collecting the parts he needed from certain sections of the garage.

"Okay, should I draw up some blueprints?"
Tesla grinned wider, dragging rolls of drafting paper off of a low shelf,

"You think I'm... Cute?"

He said, retrieving a set of drafting tools and handing them over to his work partner
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"I could on and on about how adorable you are!"

Flukely took the tools with a smile. He spread out a sheet on the work table.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Given the answers from the three pets, John quickly realised what has happened and he decides to have some fun. Keeping his face the picture of innocence he hugs the corgi with his free hand.
"Hi, Koa! Good to see you too. It's nice to have an excited dog to greet me when I come home again." he smiles.
"I think I gathered what happened. Looks like Flynn was pretty tangled up." John feigns surprise as he turns to Kilo.
"Daughter-in-paw? You don't mean you've gone and gotten a girlfriend, do you Kilo? I mean, at your age! Really! Well, good for you. I hope she won't go putting holes in my walls though. When will I meet her?" He tries to keep from smirking as he talks and wonders if the pets will catch his joke or take him seriously.

~~~~
"All right." Flynn saves the number in his phone. "For when did you want the booking?"

~~~~
"Cool! What kinds of things does he collect?"Piper notices Vera's shift in weight. "Are you okay, Vera? How's the leg?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "All right." Flynn saves the number in his phone. "For when did you want the booking?"
Well tonight I guess," said Lucky, "They usually keep one table open in case someone important needs it like, DJ Harvey, but he's out of town right now, so they should have it open."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa wags his stubby little tail and hugs John back as he leans up and licks his cheek. He looks over at Kilo with surprise. His excitement to tell John overcame his wits for a second and he said. "Wait kilo has a lady friend too... wait a minute...." He twitched his ears a bit before turning back to John. "Nooo dad Flynn and Nadia are together! Isn't that wonderful?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo sputtered for a second before getting his brain back. "I fear my days for that are memories, John. And I guess you now know the truth," he added after Koa spoke.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "It's also difficult to argue if you have a predator straddling your back." The mountain lion smiled, as if happy of her accomplishment. "Though I hope he doesn't take it to heart. I feel like he's been avoiding me..."
HIM!?? Naaaa.
He is too set in his wild ways, to let something like a huge predator detour him for long.

Now Rocky is quite impressible. An he would still be running away if you told him that!.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Yes Mr.Porter" Nadia nodded , now standing facing John , with both of her paws behind her back , her tail swaying left and right , and a shy , awkward smile on her muzzle "I.......I like Flynn , and....I told him just not too long ago and.....he said yes...so.....erm......I hope it's OK with you." she said hopefully
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Cool! What kinds of things does he collect?"Piper notices Vera's shift in weight. "Are you okay, Vera? How's the leg?"
"Not much nowadays.. mostly paperwork and dust!" Aron jokes, failing to keep the smirk off his face.
Vera scowels at Aron before replying to Piper's second question. "I-I'm fine, Piper, it just fell asleep is all.."
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:HIM!?? Naaaa.
He is too set in his wild ways, to let something like a huge predator detour him for long.

Now Rocky is quite impressible. An he would still be running away if you told him that!.
"Wild ways? He sleeps in a sable. And complains when he isn't fed on time." Senka waves in the general direction of where the horses are kept with her fork.
"But I guess it wouldn't hurt... Actually, today Ranger Rick said I was losing my touch, can you believe it?!" She grumbles through a mouthful of food. "So I guess some exercise is in order... Then again... America's Got Talent is on tonight..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Wild ways? He sleeps in a sable. And complains when he isn't fed on time." Senka waves in the general direction of where the horses are kept with her fork.
"But I guess it wouldn't hurt... Actually, today Ranger Rick said I was losing my touch, can you believe it?!" She grumbles through a mouthful of food. "So I guess some exercise is in order... Then again... America's Got Talent is on tonight..."

Really, an just what are you loosing your touch on?

Kandi asks concerned now.. her super puma actually does have a weakness?

Oh are you still going to try out to get on that show?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah, that's okay then. And yeah, Aron. Dad does a bit of that nowadays too. He's not as energetic as he used to be... Don't tell anyone but... Nah, I'd better not say."

~~~~
"Heh heh." John giggles, ruffling Koa's ears and scratching behind one of them. "It sure is! Congrats, you to!" Placing his briefcase, styrofoam box and flowers on the floor, John steps into the room and hugs Nadia.
"Flynn has hardly stopped talking about you all week, Nadia. I'm sure you'll be great together. Welcome to the family!" John reaches over and scratches Kilo's head with a finger.
"And sorry about that, Kilo. Just having a little fun with you. I can tell you didn't like that particular joke though so I won't do it again. Sorry. Oh. Before I forget..." John grabs something from his suitcase.
"Here, Kilo. I got the book you were after on my lunch break." John sets the human-sized book on the coffee table near the mouse. He's still surprised that the rodent is able to read such large tomes considering the covers probably weigh nearly as much as the mouse himself but he enjoys the intelligent discussions to which Kilo's literary tendencies can lead.

~~~~
"Tonight, Lucky? But what about the opening of the ice-cream parlour?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Kilo said, noting the book, "excellent, excellent! And you are most assuredly forgiven, my friend!" He tottered over to the book and, although it did take him a moment of effort, he soon had the hardback open and found the first full page before climbing up to read atop it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Your mistur human seems tew want to avoyd us," Leslie said absently, looking up the stairs.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah, that's okay then. And yeah, Aron. Dad does a bit of that nowadays too. He's not as energetic as he used to be... Don't tell anyone but... Nah, I'd better not say."
Aron nods, he's bad at keeping secrets. "A-anyway.." Vera says hesitantly, wanting to change the subject. "I, ahh.." She stops and looks to Aron, unsure what to say. Aron puts a comforting arm around the doe. "Hows about we head inside? I think Vera wants to sit somewhere, comfortable." Vera nods prefusely to the idea.

---

Leroy, at the wheel of his Chevrolet Impala, slows down as he rolls in outside the Porters house. He parks out front of the fence gate and turns the engine off. After gathering up a few things, he opens the door and exits the car, shutting it behind him with a clunk.

---

Vera's attentive ears heard the thud of Leroy's car door. Hm, just in time too.. She thought, smirking.
Character Reference
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Tonight, Lucky? But what about the opening of the ice-cream parlour?"
"There's always desert," replied Lucky with a wink, "Besides, it'll probably be crowded tonight."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla grinned to himself as he began to draft out designs,

"I don't think another guy's ever called me cute before. Just my mom..."

He said, trailing with a nervous chuckle
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa wgs his tail for a bit from the ear scratches and looks at the Styrofoam box. "Dad? what's in the box?" He said as he sniffed it carefully.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:Tesla grinned to himself as he began to draft out designs,

"I don't think another guy's ever called me cute before. Just my mom..."

He said, trailing with a nervous chuckle
Flukely ruffles Teslas headfur, leaving his paw there for a second before pulling it back. He picked up the pencil in his left paw and began sketching out draft designs as well.

"Well, your fur pattern makes think of old cartoons, which I love to watch all the time. Your eyes are like bronze, which is a big factor material I used to make a pair of steampunk goggles. I wear those goggles whenever we go somewhere fancy. And your overall personality is, in a word, adorable."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Your mistur human seems tew want to avoyd us," Leslie said absently, looking up the stairs.
Dexter glanced behind him up the stairs after Leslie's comment, "He's busy unpacking." He looked at Leslie, "Besides, he doesn't know how to talk to you two."

Felicity had an idea and smiled, "We should explore the rest of the house before he gets to it!"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Your mistur human seems tew want to avoyd us," Leslie said absently, looking up the stairs.
Dexter glanced behind him up the stairs after Leslie's comment, "He's busy unpacking." He looked at Leslie, "Besides, he doesn't know how to talk to you two."

I think he iz scareds of meeee!

He was pointing and hiding from meee before..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Wel, let's go talk tew him!" Leslie (A.K.A. Soopercat) led the way up. "Hullo, sur," he said after finding the human. "Yew don't need to be afrayd of my frend Oreo, yew kno?" he said consolingly. "he's very nyce."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Wel, let's go talk tew him!" Leslie (A.K.A. Soopercat) led the way up. "Hullo, sur," he said after finding the human. "Yew don't need to be afrayd of my frend Oreo, yew kno?" he said consolingly. "he's very nyce."

Oreo waddles after the kitten..

Oh yes I'm very friendly...

Then looks around mischievously.

An don't worry, i haven't sprayed anyone at all this week..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh heh." John giggles, ruffling Koa's ears and scratching behind one of them. "It sure is! Congrats, you to!" Placing his briefcase, styrofoam box and flowers on the floor, John steps into the room and hugs Nadia.
"Flynn has hardly stopped talking about you all week, Nadia. I'm sure you'll be great together. Welcome to the family!" John reaches over and scratches Kilo's head with a finger.
"And sorry about that, Kilo. Just having a little fun with you. I can tell you didn't like that particular joke though so I won't do it again. Sorry. Oh. Before I forget..." John grabs something from his suitcase.
"Here, Kilo. I got the book you were after on my lunch break." John sets the human-sized book on the coffee table near the mouse. He's still surprised that the rodent is able to read such large tomes considering the covers probably weigh nearly as much as the mouse himself but he enjoys the intelligent discussions to which Kilo's literary tendencies can lead.
"T-thank you Mr.Porter" Nadia said , a little surprised by the hug , but still managed to give John a small hug in return , before letting go so he can do other things , one of those were giving Kilo a.....book . OK sure Kilo likes to read , she knew that , but a book that big ?
"sooooo what ya reading Kilo?" she asked , looking down on him from behind his back
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm?" Kilo looked up at Nadia. "Oh," he said happily, "it's a murder mystery series. A British detective who doesn't always win. It's quite difficult to get his books over here. Probably to do with the American need that the good guy wins all the time."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

David stood up from unpacking one of the boxes in the living room and looked at the cat and skunk. He looked at Dexter, who followed them with an amused look. Dexter just shrugged adding to his amusement. David looked back and forth between the cat, skunk, Felicity, and Dexter. "Um... Okay." Dexter had to try very hard not to laugh at the situation, Felicity looked back and forth not completely sure why her dad was finding this so funny but it made her happy. She decided to explore around the living room, checking out the couch and table again, along with behind the boxes.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm?" Kilo looked up at Nadia. "Oh," he said happily, "it's a murder mystery series. A British detective who doesn't always win. It's quite difficult to get his books over here. Probably to do with the American need that the good guy wins all the time."
"Ah I see" Nadia said , "So a little more realistic than other stories I usually seen"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"John, Nadia. Call me John." John gently reminds the vixen before turning to the corgi. "You can have a look if you want, Koa. That's dinner, for those of us that eat meat. I decided to do something special tonight since we have guests and since I want to celebrate." Inside the box, Koa will find two sizeable live crabs sitting in a shallow layer of salt water with their claws tied safely shut with rubber bands as they wave them angrily.
"Who wants to help me cook? I could use a hand, or rather, paw getting things ready before our guest arrives."

~~~~
"All right. Tonight it is then!" Flynn agrees, punching in the number before nearly dropping the phone in surprise as Piper calls his name.
"Sure. I could use a softer seat too. Hey, Flynn? Could we go inside please? Vera needs to sit down."
"Huh? Oh, um, yeah, sure. The door's open. Wipe your paws on the way in and then make yourself comfortable wherever." Flynn calls back.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Kilo sighed, "It is the realism that adds the bite, my dear." He chuckled as he gotover to the one side, gripped the page and pulled it back. "As I should imagine you know, hmm?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie investigated a room. It was the bathroom.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie