HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's no trouble at all. We haven't got a heat pad but we do have a hot water bottle... somewhere... in a box... I'll see if I can find it." John gets up and leaves the room.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sometimes I can't getta word in," Potato remarked, contemplating a Parsnip.
"Huh. Try growing up with three older sisters. I could never get a syllable in edgeways, let alone a word!"

John returns shortly with a wheat pack. It's an oblong bag partly filled with wheat and with lavender oils and flowers thrown in to relax the user with their soothing scent.
"I couldn't find the hot water bottle but this should work as well. Plus you can mould the stuffing in here to make it more comfortable for you like a beanbag or something." John pops the pack in the microwave and a minute later it's piping hot with the pleasant lavender scent diffusing out around the pack. John places it on the table and fold the back up to make it into a rough seat for Kilo.
"Try that out for size."

~~~~
"Oh, no! I completely forgot Koa in all the excitement! Oh, I feel terrible now! I'd better go with you to check on him, Ch-mmf!" Flynn's cut off as Stryder's pillow catches him in the face.
"With you, Chip." he finishes, lobbing the pillow back. Heading down the stairs after the mouse, he adds his voice to hers.
"Koa! Where are you?" Getting no response, he turns to the mouse and offers her his paw.
"We'd better check the other rooms."

~~~~
"I still have no idea what their incentive was for kidnapping Nadia's owner in the first place... You might have something there though. We'll run that by Paul when we get back out. Ah, here's the number." She dials Doc's mobile number and waits for a response.

"Yes, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. But if this transfusion works then we may be able to release you earlier than I had anticipated. That is, if you cooperate and stay quiet for tonight." Paul answers Nadia.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: "It's no trouble at all. We haven't got a heat pad but we do have a hot water bottle... somewhere... in a box... I'll see if I can find it." John gets up and leaves the room.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sometimes I can't getta word in," Potato remarked, contemplating a Parsnip.
"Huh. Try growing up with three older sisters. I could never get a syllable in edgeways, let alone a word!"
"Oh, I had a lot of sisters," Potato mused, "but they weren't much smarter than me."
Hlaoroo wrote:John returns shortly with a wheat pack. It's an oblong bag partly filled with wheat and with lavender oils and flowers thrown in to relax the user with their soothing scent.
"I couldn't find the hot water bottle but this should work as well. Plus you can mould the stuffing in here to make it more comfortable for you like a beanbag or something." John pops the pack in the microwave and a minute later it's piping hot with the pleasant lavender scent diffusing out around the pack. John places it on the table and fold the back up to make it into a rough seat for Kilo.
"Try that out for size."
"Ah," Kilo said, snuggling himself in. "that is an improvement, thank you, Mister John. It may even clear my sinuses. I do apologise again for turning your evening upside down as we have." he turned to Potato. "And you are not unintelligent, my boy! I was merely lucky enough to have found myself in an educational establishment for a period of months."
~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, no! I completely forgot Koa in all the excitement! Oh, I feel terrible now! I'd better go with you to check on him, Ch-mmf!" Flynn's cut off as Stryder's pillow catches him in the face.
"With you, Chip." he finishes, lobbing the pillow back. Heading down the stairs after the mouse, he adds his voice to hers.
"Koa! Where are you?" Getting no response, he turns to the mouse and offers her his paw.
"We'd better check the other rooms."
"Absolutely!" Chip replied, accepting the lift. "Your ears'll hear him before mine probably! Wandering off like this? Just like my old brothers!" She chuckled.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yes, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. But if this transfusion works then we may be able to release you earlier than I had anticipated. That is, if you cooperate and stay quiet for tonight." Paul answers Nadia.
" I guess it couldn't be any other way then , I just hope we won't be too late....."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa smelled the sweet evening air and was instantly taken in by the tranquil breeze. He could have sworn someone was calling for him but he was so relaxed outside that all sound was muffled. "Ahh... I could stay out here forever. Can't stand being cooped up inside." He stops about half way around the house and realizes that he needs to rest a bit. "There goes that leg again, I think I should rest here, and grind up some herbs and spices."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Probably. But I have a feeling they'll come back soon. So... Hutch got comfortable in his bed and stuck his paw through the cage.
We're 2 pets left alone in these cages. What are we going to do? Hutch asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip could hear the silence of the downstairs rooms and felt the slight whiff of wind about her shoulders. "Breezes don't blow up inside," she told Flynn. "Someone's opened a window. Or a door."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie flicked an eye open in bed and chose to look at his big brother Aron and his friendmate Vera sleeping in the other bed. He almost felt jealous he wasn't in there but it wasn't his place. He wondered if Leroy had gone to bed yet? But he couldn't be bothered to get up and check so he lay there, watching his brother for a bit.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie flicked an eye open in bed and chose to look at his big brother Aron and his friendmate Vera sleeping in the other bed. He almost felt jealous he wasn't in there but it wasn't his place. He wondered if Leroy had gone to bed yet? But he couldn't be bothered to get up and check so he lay there, watching his brother for a bit.
As if feeling Leslie's eye on him, Aron slowly awoke. He couldn't move for Vera had wrapped an arm around his torso, yet this didn't bother him as he carefully stretched his limbs and gave a quiet yawn, shifting into a more comfortable position. He spots Leslie in the other bed and smiles, unknowing if he was awake or asleep, just happy to know his young friend was there. After looking at him silently for a moment, sleep once again crept into his mind and he fell back into slumber..

-~-

Snoring gently, Leroy sleeps in his chair, Leslie's blanket covering his lap. It would appear he'll be staying there until he wakes..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: John returns shortly with a wheat pack. It's an oblong bag partly filled with wheat and with lavender oils and flowers thrown in to relax the user with their soothing scent.
"I couldn't find the hot water bottle but this should work as well. Plus you can mold the stuffing in here to make it more comfortable for you like a beanbag or something." John pops the pack in the microwave and a minute later it's piping hot with the pleasant lavender scent diffusing out around the pack. John places it on the table and fold the back up to make it into a rough seat for Kilo.
"Try that out for size."

be careful with scented items. What smells nice for us, can be severely overpowering for a pets nose.

~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"I still have no idea what their incentive was for kidnapping Nadia's owner in the first place... You might have something there though. We'll run that by Paul when we get back out. Ah, here's the number." She dials Doc's mobile number and waits for a response.

They want to get there paws on the fox. Hmmm they might try to do a dash an grab Nadia tonight. I'll be back in a minute, Were going to have to move her out around to the front of the house, where they will have to travel out in the open to get to her. An not have all those out buildings outback to hide behind.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Yes, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. But if this transfusion works then we may be able to release you earlier than I had anticipated. That is, if you cooperate and stay quiet for tonight." Paul answers Nadia.

Ranger Friday comes back out..
Samantha floated the idea that Nadia's compatriots might try to snatch and dash with her. It's too confined back here, with way too many places to hide.
Going around to behind the wheel chair an starts pushing it around the house.
So were moving this party around to the front porch. That way, anyone trying to get to her, will have to travel across lots of open ground with no place to hide. An we will have a clear line of fire, if we need to dart them.
Make sure your gear ready..

The Ranger goes back into the house, an makes a few calls for back-up, while watching the goings on out front from the window. opened a bit to hear if anything is said open side.

~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:Probably. But I have a feeling they'll come back soon. So... Hutch got comfortable in his bed and stuck his paw through the cage.
We're 2 pets left alone in these cages. What are we going to do? Hutch asked.
What do you want to be doing?
Also earlier, you an your litter-mate were talking me being your boyfriend. That just means a friend who happens to be a male, right?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury rolled to his feet and collected his bag, scurrying to help find the corgi
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Don't worry about it, she was just being rude. Hutch replied to the last bit first.
It looks like all we can do is talk, so... Hutch looked for questions to ask, but nothing came to mind. He already met his parents, or owners on the phone. The guy was nice, but the girl... Hutch choked down a growl, then thought about talking about himself.
You know, Roo isn't my real sister. She was adopted by my owner for the purpose of having puppies. That didn't turn out well because the first time she saw me, she said some impolite things... Hutch smiled and chuckled at remembering.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

69eist wrote:The Jackalbot now rushes towards Ryze.

"RAWR"
"RAWR"
"Woah!" Ryze exclaimed, holding up the pillow she had left.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote:
"I still have no idea what their incentive was for kidnapping Nadia's owner in the first place... You might have something there though. We'll run that by Paul when we get back out. Ah, here's the number." She dials Doc's mobile number and waits for a response.
Doc was fast asleep hanging halfway off of his bed when he heard the light ringing, then as it continued and he awoke from his nap it became louder and more distinct as the call for his phone. Groggily Doc opened his eyes and pushed himself off a bit almost slipping and falling to the floor but as he regained his sense of balance he sat up yawned and answered the phone still half asleep, his eyes still half closed and another yawn escaping as he answered
"Hello?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: You know, Roo isn't my real sister. She was adopted by my owner for the purpose of having puppies. That didn't turn out well because the first time she saw me, she said some impolite things... Hutch smiled and chuckled at remembering.
Oreo looks really confused..
So you can have a sister that is not related to you??
Oh this is one of those things like, where a pet calls there owners Mom and Dad, but there not from a human litter!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I guess you can say that... Although we really hated each other, we always pushed each other to be better. Hutch says as a tear fell from his eye.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The Jackals pummel Ryze but stop as they realize some of the pets have gone looking for Koa.

"I guess we should stop now."

Faust puts Elliot down.

"Alright.... Go look for Koa.... It's impolite of us to let him feel left out."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"... I suppose you would have. Mice generally have big families, don't they?"

'Oh, not at all, Kilo. It's really no trouble. And thank you, Kandi. I'll remember that. Are rabbits' noses as sensitive as a dog's or less so?"

~~~~
Flynn groans. "So much for keeping off his feet and taking it easy. How are we supposed to know which way he went after he got outside?" Flynn transfers Chip to his shoulder to leave his paws free.
"I doubt he'd have managed to climb out the window. Let's try the front door." Flynn finds it ajar so he heads outside, sniffing around, trying to pick up the dog's scent, and listening for any sounds of him. It doesn't take long for his sensitive ears to pick up the dog muttering something to himself and his nose to detect the pungent herbs carried by the wind. He follows the two trails around the house and soon finds the corgi.
"Koa... I'm sorry. I completely forgot about you in all the excitement. I'm not used to having a brother yet. I shouldn't have ditched you like that. Are you OK?"

~~~~
Samantha hears the yawn as the phone is answered and immediately feels bad for waking the wolf.
"Hello, Doc? Sorry to have woken you. This is Samantha Walton from the vet clinic. Is this a good time to talk? It's rather important..."

Paul looks at the ranger. "You think they've gotten to Josh in order to get Nadia or they want to get Nadia so they can control Josh? Either way, that's a scary thought. I don't think they're likely to come though if they see our weapons, are they?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hm? Oh hello. Yeah, of course I'm OK. I'm just mixing some stuff together and enjoying the evening breeze. It sounded like you guys were doing something really rough upstairs, so I went outside." Koa noticed Chip and Mercury following shortly behind. "Ah! Good mercury you arrived just in time. Care to try something for me?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

LovingCorgi wrote:"Hm? Oh hello. Yeah, of course I'm OK. I'm just mixing some stuff together and enjoying the evening breeze. It sounded like you guys were doing something really rough upstairs, so I went outside." Koa noticed Chip and Mercury following shortly behind. "Ah! Good mercury you arrived just in time. Care to try something for me?"
"Yeah, it was a pillow war gone bazoik," Chip said, trying to identify the smell.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:I guess you can say that... Although we really hated each other, we always pushed each other to be better. Hutch says as a tear fell from his eye.
So there was no puppies? even-tho that is what your owner wanted you two to do??
Oreo states flatly, surprised that any pet would defy there owners wishes, on something like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Hlaoroo wrote:Samantha hears the yawn as the phone is answered and immediately feels bad for waking the wolf.
"Hello, Doc? Sorry to have woken you. This is Samantha Walton from the vet clinic. Is this a good time to talk? It's rather important..."
You know, your going to have to get his owners permission as well. We could be putting him in harms way.
Ranger Friday reminds Samantha.
Hlaoroo wrote:Paul looks at the ranger. "You think they've gotten to Josh in order to get Nadia or they want to get Nadia so they can control Josh? Either way, that's a scary thought. I don't think they're likely to come though if they see our weapons, are they?"
Friday comes back to the window.
Your going to walk around like nothing happened out in the woods. Also you could have it, to keep Miss Nadia from thinking she might be able to make a run for it.
We know there is atleast two out there. So one will most likely come from either side of the house. wait until they get close. Pets have an annoying tendency to be able to dodge darts fired from a long distance, unless running away from you.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick, seeing that the action was over, pops her head out the fort. "So are we actually going ta help ya guys unpack now?" she asks, "I remember hearing ya guys have a whole buncha pranks and some of the boxes bobby trapped."

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sure, Miss Joan," Potato remarked, "there was Milk, Cookie - they were twins - Guacamole, Bun, Soda, Drink, Tomato and Sau... um, others.
Kilo, elsewhere on the table, had a contented grin on his face in his 'hotseat'.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Huh?" The cat looked over to Koa questioningly, "Oh, uh, sure. What is it though? You don't need me to run around right?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oh yeah. No puppies for my owner... How about you? Do you have any siblings? Hutch asked.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Samantha hears the yawn as the phone is answered and immediately feels bad for waking the wolf.
Doc massaged his eyelids again and answered back, holding in another yawn and curious at what was happening now that was for him to be needed down there.
"Sure, go ahead"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust exits the room before hearing the question and heads donwstairs.

"Oh yes. Our Dad is the coolest Dad ever. He let's me prank him once in a while and he gets even too. Most of the stuff are either in the attic, basement or in the living room you guys were in earlier."

Elliot turns on his side on the bed.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sure, Miss Joan," Potato remarked, "there was Milk, Cookie - they were twins - Guacamole, Bun, Soda, Drink, Tomato and Sau... um, others.
Kilo, elsewhere on the table, had a contented grin on his face in his 'hotseat'.
Senka wrinkled her nose and raised an eyebrow.
"Sounds like a list of things in one of those human food stores. ...Or a kitchen"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sure, Miss Joan," Potato remarked, "there was Milk, Cookie - they were twins - Guacamole, Bun, Soda, Drink, Tomato and Sau... um, others.
"Sounds like a list of things in one of those human food stores. ...Or a kitchen"

yes, it does sound abit self-defeating to name yourselves after food items..

~~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:Oh yeah. No puppies for my owner... How about you? Do you have any siblings? Hutch asked.
there was 4 in my litter.. but one got squished on the highway. So there is only three of us left now. a brother and sister, but i haven't seen them since i was taken in by my owner..
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Poor guy. Yeah, I kinda know the feeling of losing someone. a lot... I'm sorry for your loss. Hutch said to the skunk.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

69eist wrote:Faust exits the room before hearing the question and heads donwstairs.

"Oh yes. Our Dad is the coolest Dad ever. He let's me prank him once in a while and he gets even too. Most of the stuff are either in the attic, basement or in the living room you guys were in earlier."

Elliot turns on his side on the bed.
"That's cool! I have to help my mom with a lot of stuff, I even went to school and got a nifty vest! I don't wear it too often, though. I don't really like wearing actual clothes too often, they make me itch." Blick enthused. "I only have a mom, but she used to invite this one guy over quite often when we lived in our apartment. I think they were dating, I'm not sure though," she pauses "human courtship rituals are weird.". I wonder what Mom's doing now. She gets out of the pillow fort and stretches out fully. She looks at the room, and sees the toll of a pillow war. Having a sibling must be fun. Blick yawns then asks "What else does your Dad do? I've never had a 'normal sized' owner."

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looks up at Mercury. "Nothing big...I was just mixing some catnip together with some other herbs, trying to get rid of the calming effect it has." Then Koa looks at the mixture. "But as you can see catnip doesn't affect me in any way."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Our Dad is a huge fan of the Arts. We went to pretty much every place that involved art. That includes schools, festivals, concerts, exhibits and more.......I'm sorry but what do you mean by normal sized owner?"

Elliot turns to his other side.
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Poor guy. Yeah, I kinda know the feeling of losing someone. a lot... I'm sorry for your loss. Hutch said to the skunk.
So how many were in your litter?
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:"Our Dad is a huge fan of the Arts. We went to pretty much every place that involved art. That includes schools, festivals, concerts, exhibits and more.......I'm sorry but what do you mean by normal sized owner?"

Elliot turns to his other side.
Stryder sits up from where he was laying while playing dead, "That sounds nice, getting to go out and visit all those places. I didn't get to do that with my dad."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:
Roarin wrote:

yes, it does sound abit self-defeating to name yourselves after food items..
"One of the curses of large families, dear ladies," Kilo said, lifting an arm without opening his eyes, "is the necessity for 'original' names. Oh, not for us the 'Cedric' or the Joan - no offense, m'lady - so our mothers either go down the three letter route or name us after what we were born on or around." He smiled. "I was born in a sugar bag. Explains my sweet nature, Hmm?"
"Near a bag of chips for me. Bacon and Guacamole flavor."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip hopped across and down from Flynn to Koa's shoulder and sat down, wondering how easy she found this stuff. Shoulder surfing. "What's up, Handsome? You OK?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I'm just peachy. The only thing wrong at the current moment is that for some reason I'm really tired."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Could it be both medications fighting?" Chip asked with concern.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You're not taking them, are you? You know what the vet said. And you're probably tired because of the anaesthetic. I hear it can do that to you."

~~~~
John looks contemplatively at the mouse for a few moments. "Kilojoule, right?" he enquires. "It wouldn't be kilogram, not over here. You certinly seem to be enjoying that heatpack though."
Joan, hearing Potato's hesitation, decides not to enquire.
"Wow. And I thought haing three siblings was bad. Do you all get along alright?"

~~~~
"Thanks, Doc. So, it's like this. The wolf that Nadia was fighting yesterday is back and we think she's kidnapped Nadia's owner. We were hoping, since you're both a wolf and a wild animal, you'd know how she'd think and would have some idea of where she'd take him, or at least be able to track her."

Paul gives Friday a wry smile. "So I've discovered." He leans in and speaks quietly to Friday, hoping Nadia cant hear. "You might have a point about her running though. I'd better come in and get the gun. I only have a few darts here." He pushes Nadia in her chair into the front door of the clinic and heads out the back to the locker where the dart gun is stored.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust finds the pets but decides to listen to them from the background as to not intrude on brotherly time.
My Personas

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

".....what am I doing ? I shouldn't even be here...." Nadia sighed after Paul already went inside leaving her sitting there....alone......by herself.......
yeah....I shouldn't be here..... she thought , seeing a very good opportunity right at that moment
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I'm a dog. I doubt if I even tried to eat any of it the experiment would not yield any results." Koa's eyes began to get heavy.