HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

LovingCorgi

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa squeezes Powder And sticks the Locket into a pouch inside his bag. "Thanks so much! I can't believe I forgot the locket...And about my bag...I wouldn't be here without it."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie walked into the middle of the playground, looking up at the plane overhead and trying to concentrate on its aerial manoeuvres more than he was where he was going. He didn't notice the others until after he landed the plane and it taxied close to Senka. "Oh, hello," he said, twitching the tiny spear out of his ear. "where is everywun?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie walked into the middle of the playground, looking up at the plane overhead and trying to concentrate on its aerial manoeuvres more than he was where he was going. He didn't notice the others until after he landed the plane and it taxied close to Senka. "Oh, hello," he said, twitching the tiny spear out of his ear. "where is everywun?"
Everyone but us cougars went to eat dinner..
Kandi looks closer at the kittens twitching ear..
What has happened to you? what is that sticking through your ear?
She says, getting off her swing to kneel down next to the kitten..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Leslie started, suddenly feeling embarrassed, "I went tew the..." he tried to find the correct words as he made a circle with his hands and arms, "large metul circul building inna feeld," he explained. "Then lots of mouses with pointy stiks attacked me..." he added in a quieter voice as he wondered what Leroy would make of him getting MORE injuries.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um," Leslie started, suddenly feeling embarrassed, "I went tew the..." he tried to find the correct words as he made a circle with his hands and arms, "large metul circul building inna feeld," he explained. "Then lots of mouses with pointy stiks attacked me..." he added in a quieter voice as he wondered what Leroy would make of him getting MORE injuries.

Well those are not very friendly mice. We might have to have a stern talk with them.
Kandi looks to Joan.
We might as well make a mobile vet clinic out of an RV, an set up shop here in the park..
Turning back to the kitten..
Wait here.. Oh an i'm Kandi by the way.
Kandi goes back to her truck, an gets some gauze pads, disinfectant pads, and returns to the kitten.
Oh this is going to sting a bit.
She pulls the mini-spear out of the kittens ear, cleans the wound with the disinfectant pad. then holds the gauze pad on the wounds until they stop bleeding.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote: Oreo sensing that is a touchy subject with this collie, doesn't press on why he was kept locked up.
Feeling he will tell him the whole stary some time later on, when he is more comfortable around the young skunk.
Oh the humans... Umm the vet's? here... have said that i can't be released to go back into the wild.
I'm too, how did they put it, too comfortable around and dependent on humans now to be sent back into the woods.
They were using all kinds of big long words i don't understand as well, but that is what what it was explained to mean me.
there was talk of sending me to some place called the Zoo, but they decided to give me back to my owner.
Ahh. That's good. I don't really know if there is a wrong decision here, just 2 tough ones. Most likely you don't have a decision at all. Hutch replied.
Anyways, let's change the subject. Hutch changed his view to the white fox sitting in the cell over.
I think I've seen you before... I don't think I caught your name. Hutch says.
---
Alright, we'll be there as soon as we can. Alice replied.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um," Leslie started, suddenly feeling embarrassed, "I went tew the..." he tried to find the correct words as he made a circle with his hands and arms, "large metul circul building inna feeld," he explained. "Then lots of mouses with pointy stiks attacked me..." he added in a quieter voice as he wondered what Leroy would make of him getting MORE injuries.

Well those are not very friendly mice. We might have to have a stern talk with them.
Kandi looks to Joan.
We might as well make a mobile vet clinic out of an RV, an set up shop here in the park..
Turning back to the kitten..
Wait here.. Oh an i'm Kandi by the way.
Kandi goes back to her truck, an gets some gauze pads, disinfectant pads, and returns to the kitten.
Oh this is going to sting a bit.
She pulls the mini-spear out of the kittens ear, cleans the wound with the disinfectant pad. then holds the gauze pad on the wounds until they stop bleeding.
"Owchie," Leslie said, grinning despite the stinging. "Their was a lottov them," he affirmed, looking at Senka and hoping she wasn't annoyed with him running. "Tew many..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick rushes to get her serving of lasagna, and nearly knocks down her drink. "Whoops. That could've been a disaster." She laughs.
Once again seated, Blick speedily cuts up her lasagna into bite-sized pieces. By the time she takes her first bite, the food is cooled down enough to eat.
"Mmmm. This is really good, Faust!" Blick exclaims. She takes a few more bites then takes a sip of her water.
"Whoever came up with the idea of pizza-flavored noodles was a genius!" She remarks about the lasagna.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That looks really good." Pyre said as the lasagna was brought out. "Be careful." Ryze said when Blick almost knocked over her drink.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Does, doesn't it?" Chip agreed. "I'm sure I could manage a bit from the corner!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Candi?" Leslie said, thinking of a joke he was sure no-one had said before. "That's a swete name!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder helps himself to some lasagna as well, "I agree, this is amazing Faust. Well done."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury got some lasagna for himself, but it fell apart on his plate, "Yum~!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

MrNeonShot wrote: Ahh. That's good. I don't really know if there is a wrong decision here, just 2 tough ones. Most likely you don't have a decision at all. Hutch replied.
Anyways, let's change the subject. Hutch changed his view to the white fox sitting in the cell over.
I think I've seen you before... I don't think I caught your name. Hutch says.
"Nadia" The fox answered "you're that dog in spiderman costume yesterday rght ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sounds good. See you soon." Samantha rings off and passes the phone back to John who turns to leave but is stopped by Paul carrying a small packet.
"Don't forget this. Its Koa's pain medication. Give him one tablet every 4-6 hours as he needs them, preferably with a bit of food, and make sure he doesn't use his herbs while he's on these."
"One every 4-6 hours with food and no herbs. Got it." John thanks the vet and returns to the car.

~~~~
"I thought as much but I know how much anaesthetics can knock you about. I barely knew where or who I was for the whole rest of the day after my last one. So I wouldn't have been surprised if you had forgotten it. Oh, hey Dad." John buckles himself into the car again.
"Hey Flynn. Hey, Koa. Catch." he tosses the medication towards the back seat where Flynn snatches it out of the air. Seeing Koa's name on it, he passes it to the dog. John reiterates the vet's instructions to the corgi.
"I'm supposed to keep you quiet and off your paws but it seems you're bored with that. What are we going to do with you, Koa?"
Flynn has a suggestion. "Why don't we go back to Elliot and Faust's place. There are other pets there to talk to and Elliot and Chip are both injured too so I imagine nobody will doing anything too energetic so Koa could rest and still be entertained. How'd you like that, Koa?"

~~~~
"I have a pet first aid kit in my car." Joan offers and as Kandi leaves the swing, she gets off her own to follow. But realising that Kandi is a vet and has all the supplies anyway, Joan realises how stupid she was and laughs at Leslie's joke to cover her embarrassment.
"Very clever, Leslie."

~~~~
After John leaves, Samantha and Paul head out to check on the other pets. Paul heads to Nadia while Samantha makes a beeline for Hutch.
"Oh, good. You're awake, Hutch. How are you feeling?" She gently palpates his stomach and checks his vitals.
"Any better, Nadia? No more dizziness or anything? Good to see you're cooperating and lying down. Shall we try you sitting up again?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Any better, Nadia? No more dizziness or anything? Good to see you're cooperating and lying down. Shall we try you sitting up again?"
"Hi Mr.Walton , I'm feeling alright now so.......yes , if you think that I'm ready"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul attaches Nadia to a blood pressure machine and checks all her vitals before helping her to sit up, keeping her steady and watching for an change in her blood pressure.
"Your blood pressure is still very low but it seems to have stabilised now. I'm not going to let you go yet but I'm happy for you to try sitting for a while if you want. It also makes it easier for me to check your wounds." Paul collects a tray containing scissors and assorted dressings, pulls on some gloves and carefully unwraps Nadia's bandages. He gently presses on and around the wounds, checking for oozing and inflammation and making sure the stitches are holding and the edges of the wounds are still held together. He then rewraps everything.
"Looking good. Your wounds aren't infected and the stitches are holding nicely. Keep on healing like this and you may well get to go home tomorrow." Paul puts the waste in a yellow medical waste bin and puts the tray back on its shelf.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Examining the pills given to him Koa answers. "I'm fine with that....I don't understand how they make them into pills."[/size]
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul attaches Nadia to a blood pressure machine and checks all her vitals before helping her to sit up, keeping her steady and watching for an change in her blood pressure
"Looking good. Your wounds aren't infected and the stitches are holding nicely. Keep on healing like this and you may well get to go home tomorrow." Paul puts the waste in a yellow medical waste bin and puts the tray back on its shelf.

Oreo paces back an forth agitatedly in his cage trying to keep a watchful eye on both of the humans, as they work on the two pets in the cages on either side of the one he is locked in..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul attaches Nadia to a blood pressure machine and checks all her vitals before helping her to sit up, keeping her steady and watching for an change in her blood pressure.
"Your blood pressure is still very low but it seems to have stabilised now. I'm not going to let you go yet but I'm happy for you to try sitting for a while if you want. It also makes it easier for me to check your wounds." Paul collects a tray containing scissors and assorted dressings, pulls on some gloves and carefully unwraps Nadia's bandages. He gently presses on and around the wounds, checking for oozing and inflammation and making sure the stitches are holding and the edges of the wounds are still held together. He then rewraps everything.
with Paul's help , Nadia managed to sit up without much of a problem , and while the fox's relieved she's healing nicely , being reminded that she's stuck in there until tomorrow still wasn't that much comforting either , ah well , it's not like she could do anything about it
Keeshah wrote:Oreo paces back an forth agitatedly in his cage trying to keep a watchful eye on both of the humans, as they work on the two pets in the cages on either side of the one he is locked in..
Seeing how Oreo was getting worked up around the vets reminded Nadia about something , and well , she might as well ask about it , worth a shot "Thanks Mr.Walton , so....erm....can I ask you a question ? About Oreo ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You can ask but I cant guarantee that I can answer." replies Paul. "Do you have any dizziness or light-headedness now that you're sitting?"

~~~~
"They must have a machine of some sort..." Flynn guesses as they wait for John's verdict.
"Alright." John says eventually. "But make sure you stay in the house or yard and don't go walking anywhere or getting worked up. I don't know if Paul told you, Koa, but he nearly lost you while he was operating this morning. So it's absolutely imperative that you follow his instructions. And call me if you need anything. Flynn has my number... That reminds me, do you have a phone, Koa? We should exchange numbers too." Flynn is shocked at John's admission as the car pulls out of the parking lot. He hadn't realised that Koa's injuries were so serious.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"You can ask but I cant guarantee that I can answer." replies Paul. "Do you have any dizziness or light-headedness now that you're sitting?"
"Erm....no....I don't feel anything like that at least." Nadia answered "So , I was just gonna ask that , Oreo is just gonna stay here until his owner finish with all the pet paper works , then he can go back with his owner , and that will be it , right sir ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"You can ask but I cant guarantee that I can answer." replies Paul. "Do you have any dizziness or light-headedness now that you're sitting?"
"Erm....no....I don't feel anything like that at least." Nadia answered "So , I was just gonna ask that , Oreo is just gonna stay here until his owner finish with all the pet paper works , and the he can go back with his owner right sir ?"

Oreo starts doing the "ferret war dance", in his cage.
No one is going to be cutting my claws, or anything else for that matter, off of me!!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Thanks guys."

Faust takes Elliot's plate and serves a slice of the Lasagna.

"I dare you to guess how much cheese I put in here."

Elliot takes the plate back. He cuts a small portion for Chip then takes a bite for himself.

"Hahaha, you sneaky Jackal, I'm guessing 4 or more."

"Close."

Faust starts to get a share of pesto and lasagna. Before he gets to sit down he suddenly remembered.

"Oh mackerel, I forgot the garlic bread. I'll be right back."

"Don't take too long Faust, everyone might finish before you even start!"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul looks between the vixen and the angry skunk. "Alright. What have you been telling him?" He turns to the skunk. "And I need to you please calm down! No one is going to hurt you, I promise. Everything we do we do for a reason." He returns his attention to Nadia. "What have you got to say for yourself? We don't need all the patients stirred up."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Mwa-ha-hah!" Chip chuckled, thinking of the feast to come as she rubbed her hand-paws together, "I'm going to enjoy being too stuffed to talk!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul looks between the vixen and the angry skunk. "Alright. What have you been telling him?" He turns to the skunk. "And I need to you please calm down! No one is going to hurt you, I promise. Everything we do we do for a reason." He returns his attention to Nadia. "What have you got to say for yourself? We don't need all the patients stirred up."
"I.....Mr.Walton I didn't...." Nadia muttered , her ears flattened as a natural reaction , on one hand she likes the straightforwardness of that skunk , at least the "humans are always right" mentality hadn't gotten to him yet , on the other hand though , this is too early for that , and she wish she could punch him in the face for this because now thanks to him , she's most likely in one big trouble herself but.....this would come sooner or later so.....might as well
"Calm down Oreo , Mr.Walton here is a good human" she reassured the skunk , then turned back to the vet
"I'm sorry , I didn't mean to make him worry for no good reason" she apologized , but then got this serious look in her eyes right afterward "But considering what could've happened to Senka , and what you said just now "everything we do , we do for a reason" , I cannot help but to think that he might need to worry , for a certain reason of course , am I wrong , Mr.Walton ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul hesitates for a moment, deciding how best to respond, aware that his hesitation is probably just as telling.
"You're right that there is one little procedure we need to do with him before we can release him but you're wrong because he doesn't have to worry about a thing. He won't even know what happened. And I'll thank you not to get him or yourself worked up about it either." Paul checks Nadia's vitals again to make sure she hasn't worked herself up too much and also to check if the sitting up is affecting her.
"In other news, the rangers have found no sign of your wolf friend from last night. It's almost as though she vanished. But please don't go looking for her. You're in no shape to be fighting again any time soon. If you lose the amount of blood you lost last time again in your current condition then we'll lose you, if you catch my meaning. You are healing but you need to take care of yourself until you're back to normal."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Having given directions to the silo, Leslie decided he'd probably best go back and face the musical from Leroy so he picked up the toy plane and carried it in his arms back to the house, where he let himself in and tried not to disturb anyone...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul hesitates for a moment, deciding how best to respond, aware that his hesitation is probably just as telling.
"You're right that there is one little procedure we need to do with him before we can release him but you're wrong because he doesn't have to worry about a thing. He won't even know what happened. And I'll thank you not to get him or yourself worked up about it either." Paul checks Nadia's vitals again to make sure she hasn't worked herself up too much and also to check if the sitting up is affecting her.
"In other news, the rangers have found no sign of your wolf friend from last night. It's almost as though she vanished. But please don't go looking for her. You're in no shape to be fighting again any time soon. If you lose the amount of blood you lost last time again in your current condition then we'll lose you, if you catch my meaning. You are healing but you need to take care of yourself until you're back to normal."
"so she got away , of course , flipping-*sigh* " Nadia muttered , seemingly really annoyed by the news , but she calmed herself down after that, or at least tried to "Thanks for the advice Mr.Walton , I won't . And I'm sorry for the misunderstanding we had just now , it's just that I'm kinda worry for the little guy . I suppose you can't tell me what exactly the procedure is about either way , can you ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul hesitates for a moment, deciding how best to respond, aware that his hesitation is probably just as telling.

Oreo scampers up against the wall of the cage, his long clawed fingers gripping the bars, glaring out at the human. So the fox was right after all, his tail fluffing up high against his back in the ready to fire position.
What are you going to do to me!he snarls. but it comes out with a more fear tone than the anger tone he was trying for..
serence ice fox wrote:"Calm down Oreo , Mr.Walton here is a good human" she reassured the skunk , then turned back to the vet
"I'm sorry , I didn't mean to make him worry for no good reason" she apologized , but then got this serious look in her eyes right afterward "But considering what could've happened to Senka , and what you said just now "everything we do , we do for a reason" , I cannot help but to think that he might need to worry , for a certain reason of course , am I wrong , Mr.Walton ?""Thanks for the advice Mr.Walton , I won't . And I'm sorry for the misunderstanding we had just now , it's just that I'm kinda worry for the little guy . I suppose you can't tell me what exactly the procedure is about either way , can you ?"
Oreo flicks his little round ears forward, listening intently at what the vet has to say now.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa's ear went down when he heard what john said. "N...no....I don't believe he mentioned that....If he did...I probably wanted to forget it." Koa was silent for the rest of the ride. When he got out of the car he just showed john his phone number and said nothing else.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm feeling fine. Hutch replied.
But, he didn't get further because he could hear Oreo becoming more and more afraid.
Oreo! Hutch stood to his feet and stood in front of the bars.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre got some lasagna and put it on his plate. He took a bite of it. "Wow, this is really good!" Pyre exclaimed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:

Oreo scampers up against the wall of the cage, his long clawed fingers gripping the bars, glaring out at the human. So the fox was right after all, his tail fluffing up high against his back in the ready to fire position.
What are you going to do to me!he snarls. but it comes out with a more fear tone than the anger tone he was trying for..
serence ice fox wrote:"Calm down Oreo , Mr.Walton here is a good human" she reassured the skunk , then turned back to the vet
"I'm sorry , I didn't mean to make him worry for no good reason" she apologized , but then got this serious look in her eyes right afterward "But considering what could've happened to Senka , and what you said just now "everything we do , we do for a reason" , I cannot help but to think that he might need to worry , for a certain reason of course , am I wrong , Mr.Walton ?""Thanks for the advice Mr.Walton , I won't . And I'm sorry for the misunderstanding we had just now , it's just that I'm kinda worry for the little guy . I suppose you can't tell me what exactly the procedure is about either way , can you ?"
Oreo flicks his little round ears forward, listening intently at what the vet has to say now.

Doc was thinking and letting his mind wander as the others talked, when the human vet came back in Doc immediately snapped out of it and more so he kicked himself for constantly going blank today, but again he sat quiet as the Vet helped Nadia sit up and again reminded her of her condition and state of enclosure. But now Oreo seemed very tense and uncomfortable for some reason and this was also another unknown factor until Nadia got the vet to sort of hint at what was going to happen to him and while he didn't say it Doc knew what procedures they were talking about, one of which almost happened to him. And as the vet scolded Nadia and got onto Oreo Doc rose to his paw pads and watched as things unfolded, wanting to interject but he stifled his argument and kept quiet. But as Oreo got even worse and now looked as though he were about to spray Doc felt as though he could already feel the sting and smell of the pungent spray, he definitely didn't want to experience this so he strode over to his cage and laid a paw on it, looking back at the Vet.
"I think it may be best you leave, if I may i'd like to talk outside?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:"I think it may be best you leave, if I may i'd like to talk outside?"
"I agree , and would like to come with as well" Nadia said to both Doc and Paul.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick takes some more pesto, having wolfed down her lasagna. "Hey Faust? Is there gonna be dessert too?" Blick excitedly shouts towards the kitchen.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"He's right, you know. I find his unluckiness kind of endearing though." Piper straightens, unable to find any signs of injury. "Dad's asleep. Hopefully he'll be better when he wakes. Would you like a drink or something?"
"I'm fine," replied Lucky.

"Me too," added Ryyn.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury excitedly jams Lasagna into his mouth, purring loudly
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm sorry, Koa. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just worried about you, is all, and I wanted you to understand how important it is to follow Paul's orders. You've mentioned your qualifications before but Paul is much more experienced. I just don't want to lose you so soon after adopting you... Anyway, on a happier note, here we are." John enters the number into his phone and sends it a text so that Koa now has his number too. Then, with a smile, he tells Koa to have fun and drives away again. Flynn helps Koa to the door and then reaches up and rings the bell, his nose detecting the delicious scents and his stomach deciding that it could use filling after all while they wait.

~~~~
"Sit down again, please, Hutch. I don't want you up and about again just yet. The anaesthetic might still have lingering effects and you need to recover from the trauma of having your stomach that distended. There could still be internal damage we don't know about which is why we're going to keep you in overnight for observation." instructs Samantha sternly.
Paul glances between the three animals, desperately searching for a solution before the skunk has an "accident".
"Alright. he tells the wolf, before turning back to the skunk. "I need you to calm down please, Oreo, and don't spray. I'll explain everything to you in a few moments, OK?" He then lifts Nadia from her cage into a pet-sized wheelchair and pushes her out the door, motioning for the wolf to follow.

~~~~
"Alright." Piper founders for a moment, groping for a topic of discussion, and realises that her paw is still a little sore. "Do you want to come in and sit down, play a game or something?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote:
"Sit down again, please, Hutch. I don't want you up and about again just yet. The anaesthetic might still have lingering effects and you need to recover from the trauma of having your stomach that distended. There could still be internal damage we don't know about which is why we're going to keep you in overnight for observation." instructs Samantha sternly.
Paul glances between the three animals, desperately searching for a solution before the skunk has an "accident".
"Alright. he tells the wolf, before turning back to the skunk. "I need you to calm down please, Oreo, and don't spray. I'll explain everything to you in a few moments, OK?" He then lifts Nadia from her cage into a pet-sized wheelchair and pushes her out the door, motioning for the wolf to follow.
Doc followed the vet outside and closed the door behind him