HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

After helping Koa iinto the kitchen, Flynn gets out two bowls and fills one with vegetables for Koa and the other with timothy pellets and tops it with veggies for himself. Handing Koa the bowl, he settles down to eat his own breakfast. After he finishes he puts his bowl in the sink and then disappears into the hall for a moment before returning with a cricket bat. Handing the bat to Koa, he explains:
"I'm going to have a shower since I'm still all mucky from the caves. You can use this as a crutch if you like and make yourself at home. There's a TV in the living room, if you can find it between all the boxes that is, or you can read one of the books in there or get youself some more food or whatever. Like I said, just make yourself comfortable and I'll try not to be too long. Mum and Dad should be up in the next hour or so so they won't be too far off if you need anything."
With that, Flynn disappears down the corridor again, leaving Koa alone in the kitchen. Before long the sound of running water is drifting gently through the house.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Wed May 29, 2013 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

~~~~~At Josh's house~~~~
"yah I know , really sorry about this , but I just can't sit here and play if--"
"hey ! I'm back !"
"oh ! well that was some epic timing . Alright she's back , I guess it's ok now , how long til the match begin ? alright , I'll ask her , bye sweetie .*beep* . Hey ! Where've you been , I was worried , I woke up at 4 and didn't see you anywher--is your head bleeding what happened ?"
"Oh don't get your tail in a knot.....that is if you had a tail.....whatever , I couldn't sleep , so I went to let out some of my anger in the wood , a branch fell down and hit me , that's it"
"oh.....was it about your rabbit friend ?"
"among other things yes"
" Another dream ?"
*nod* "sigh......I don't know Josh....It's like she doesn't want to be found...."
"hey hey don't say that , it's just a bad dream , it's not real ok . She's out there ,waiting for you , and you'll find her , you gotta believe that , they're both waiting for us ."
"yah.....maybe.....urrrggh such a bad way to start a day , I'm gonna go wash up"
"so you ok ? Cause I might need your help a bit"
"let me guess , your team got challenged and your girlfriend can't make it , so you need another supporter"
"Yah we need a support that much is right , but no Alex's still joining , it just that she'll be the tank"
"oh so Martin won't be playing ? I thought that cat loves this game"
"His laptop busted a few weeks back and Alex's too busy to has it fixed yet"
"mhm.....meh sure why not , need something to get my mind of this stuff anyway , call dibs on the computer btw , I hate using your laptop"
"cool , go wash up , I'll make some breakfast , the match's in 30 minutes"
"got it"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue May 28, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

Snow looked across the park. It was mostly abandoned, but she noticed a dog and a cat sitting across from her. She didn't recognize either of them, but she barely recognized anyone here yet.

She was nervous about talking to a stranger, let alone a dog. Still, if she didn't try to be friendly, she'd never fit in. Holding her violin close, she took a deep breath and started walking towards them. Once she reached them, she stuttered, "H-Hi. I'm Snow. W-What's your name?"
Who wouldn't attempt to acquire the thiiiiing?
snakebug

Post by snakebug »

He turned to her curiously and nodded. "Im Reverend." he said.

The cat got an annoyed expression and tapped on his head.

He chuckled. "And this is Eva."
In this world there are two types of people my friend.

Those with loaded guns and those who dig.

YOU DIG
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

"N-Nice to meet you. A-Are you new? I don't recognize you, but then again, I barely know anyone here yet."
snakebug

Post by snakebug »

He smiled. "Yeah,were new. I have never really met another pet other than Eva..." He said.

YOU DIG
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury remained asleep, face-down in his papers. Well, he was asleep, until his pen has bed him in the cheek, rousing the cat quite suddenly. Mercury liked around and stretched,"Where'd everybody go?" He yawned
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

"Ah. I've only been here a while myself. Can't say that I ever knew too many other pets myself." She paused, trying to decide what to say next. "And here, I don't know any."
snakebug

Post by snakebug »

He chuckled. "well, we all start somewhere dont we?"

He stood up and looked around. "I need to take a walk, want to join me?" He asked.

YOU DIG
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi Yawns....Having TV trouble hon?
What was the matter? 57 channels and nothing interesting on? She smiles.
Oohh Owww.. Stretching out.. These kennels are not very comfortable are they?
"Err, noooo. Not at all." Senka responds quickly, turning around to face Kandi while covering the damaged part of the TV behind her back.
Keeshah wrote:Kandi tosses the phone across the kennel.. THUMP bang.
Arrrgh! Dim wit, desk bound, paper pushers...
Senka felt alittle better after Kandi threw the phone. At least now she wasn't the only one who damaged/possibly broke something in this room.
"Who was that?" The cougar asked, curious as to why Kandi looked so angered.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

"Sure."

She loosened her grip on her violin. So far, they seemed nice, and it was nice to have someone to talk to outside of her family for the first time since coming here, so she was a bit less nervous.
snakebug

Post by snakebug »

He nodded and started walking, he heard a sudden crunch under his foot.

He flinched to see it was a device of some sort.

He looked at it strangely. "Uh oh, I think I kinda broke my owners cell phone..."

Eva laughed. "You are clumsy, I'll fix it!" She said climbing down off of his back, and picking up the phone.

YOU DIG
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Err, noooo. Not at all." Senka responds quickly, turning around to face Kandi while covering the damaged part of the TV behind her back.

Kandi leans over to see what the Puma is trying to hide behind her back, like a little kid.
Wha'cha you got there?
Roarin wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Kandi tosses the phone across the kennel.. THUMP bang.
Arrrgh! Dim wit, desk bound, paper pushers...
Senka felt alittle better after Kandi threw the phone. At least now she wasn't the only one who damaged/possibly broke something in this room.
"Who was that?" The cougar asked, curious as to why Kandi looked so angered.
Just some idiot bureaucrat down town.. He says that i can't have you, unless i have your claws amputated, as a safety precaution.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi leans over to see what the Puma is trying to hide behind her back, like a little kid.
Wha'cha you got there?
"Nothin..." The cougar murmurs, trying to shift her body to hide most of it, looking down with her ears flattened, looking almost like a child who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The screen was broken, a web of cracks originating from the center of the glass. The bottom of the set was also damaged, bent beyond repair probably from the blunt force of hitting the ground at an awkward angle.
Keeshah wrote:Just some idiot bureaucrat down town.. He says that i can't have you, unless i have your claws amputated, as a safety precaution.

'Wait what?!"
Senka exclaimed in surprise. Have her claws taken out? No way was that going to happen. She held up her paws, looking at them. The thought of them being ripped out made her cringe.

Meanwhile...

"Hmm Hmm hm hmmmm." Zanna hummed to herself as she continued along that sidewalk. It was still early in the morning so it was understandable why the streets were pretty barren. After awhile she put her aviator goggles on, turning a dial on the side until it seemed to satisfy her.
"There." She said happily to herself, and continued down the street.

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Nothin..." The cougar murmurs, trying to shift her body to hide most of it, looking down with her ears flattened, looking almost like a child who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The screen was broken, a web of cracks originating from the center of the glass. The bottom of the set was also damaged, bent beyond repair probably from the blunt force of hitting the ground at an awkward angle.

Looks like we need a new TV.. did you like watching it before it done went an killed its self?
Roarin wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Just some idiot bureaucrat down town.. He says that i can't have you, unless i have your claws amputated, as a safety precaution.

'Wait what?!"
Senka exclaimed in surprise. Have her claws taken out? No way was that going to happen. She held up her paws, looking at them. The thought of them being ripped out made her cringe.
They want me to declaw you. But that would leave you totally defenseless, and totally dependent on us humans. An i wont do that! that is as bad as having a pet debarked so they can't talk anymore.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Esper wrote:Mercury remained asleep, face-down in his papers. Well, he was asleep, until his pen has bed him in the cheek, rousing the cat quite suddenly. Mercury liked around and stretched,"Where'd everybody go?" He yawned
Looks up from where he was chewing on Lucky's ear in his sleep upon hearing Mercury. "Ugh... I'm right here... uh what's in my mouth?" He looks down at the sleeping rabbit and quickly pulls away. "Ooops..."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~~~after a rather short yet "horrifying" gaming match~~~
"run run run run run !"
"heal me , one more shot , one more"
"DON'T flash in you nut ! run run run run !"
"they surrendered ! YES !"
"And I died ! the very last mili-second , and I died !"
"pff hahahahaha ! I live ! 39 hp left !"
"you're the worst carry ever....oi ! Well I'll be going now "
" Hey you gotta admit that was fun , and where're you going ?"
"don't know , it's morning now , maybe I'll go for a walk around town , checking on Flynn and the pets , or that cat and the wolf in the clinic , don't know"
" alright , just don't get into trouble ok"
"not gonna promise that , by the way , if you see any rats , mice or any critters at all around the house , don't hurt them , they might be useful , and yes I know you're there rodents "
a little noise can be heard behind the walls
"hm.....alright , well I'll have to finish some work today so I might be home the whole day , call me if ya need anything"
"bye"
"cya"
~~~~~~~~
"now where should I go.....probably Flynn , wonder if they all wake up yet , .....haven't actually check on him at all since yesterday......."
"ex-excuse me ?
"oh ? why hello there little birdie , you need something ?"
"are...are you th-the fox they talk about , who's friend with the cougar yesterday ? In-In front of that house?"
"oh yes ! It's me , don't be scared now , I won't hurt you , just calm down , tell me what you need "
"It's-It's not me , it's the cougar , they were saying that , that the other humans won't let her stay , unless the one she's with right now have her claws , amp-amp,I don't know the word , but the others said it means they'll take her claws out."
"WHAT?!"
"arrghh ! I'm sorry th-that's what they said , I-I just thought you sho-should know"
"JOSH ! I'm going to check on the cat yesterday. Can you show me where they're right now little one ?"
"ye-yes , it's just the human you met yesterday , and the cougar , the two of them are inside a kennel , next to the clinic"
"lead the way"
"Nad wait , what's the--matter......she's gone.......hope that girl's ok..."
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty yawned and woke up. He went quickly around the house, having his breakfast and so on.

"What are you going to do today?" Jessica asked while making herself some cereal.

"I don't know, Mum!" Rusty replied, I might go explore the town, maybe make some new friends!"

"That's nice." She said. "Wait, before you go out, take this!"

Jessica rushed to a pile of bright green, star-shaped post-it notes and began scribbling down something on one. She tore it off and handed it to Rusty. Upon inspection the post-it note had a number written on it.

"It's this house's phone number!" She explained, folding up the post-it note and sticking it on the inside of Rusty's collar. "Until I can go get your tag redone for here, this will have to do. That way people don't have to phone my mum and dad to get to us!"

"Okay!" Rusty replied, heading towards the door. "I'm off out now! See you later!"

Rusty could hear Jessica's faint goodbye as he went out of the house and onto the street and outside world.

"Now, where to go first...." The yorkie pondered to himself. While he didn't know if anyone else would be awake this early, he might as well go explore and see!
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Looks like we need a new TV.. did you like watching it before it done went an killed its self?
"Well..." Senka scuffed at the floor with her foot.
"I was watching one of those things that are really short and tell you to buy their stuff." the cougar paused, glancing up at Kandi.
"And there was this one that said they had the best steak in the world, and that I should could get some right now...so I tried to...get some...from the tee vee..."
Keeshah wrote:They want me to declaw you. But that would leave you totally defenseless, and totally dependent on us humans. An i wont do that! that is as bad as having a pet debarked so they can't talk anymore.
Senka's fur bristled, her claws extended.
"Their not going to take my claws."

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Senka's fur bristled, her claws extended.
"Their not going to take my claws."

No! they certainly are not! that is outrageous of a thing to demand.
Kandi grips her paw in a high-five shake, feeling the sharp claws digging into her hand.
No one is going to hurt my big fluffy kitty cat.
Kandi says, looking the cougar right in her eyes.
There has to be a work around this, and i will find it..
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky had been awakened by the chewing. "Ryyn what are you..." he asked sleepily. Then he noticed the chew marks and saliva on his ear. "Gahh!" he shouted and jumped out and backwards, getting tangled in various blankets.
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Wed May 29, 2013 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"MRS ! oh ! oh good ! *huff* you're both here*huff*"
"I-I should get going"
"yes yes , *huff* you did good , thank you , fly along now" the fox said , waved goodbye as the little bird flew away
"morning mrs , hi cat , sorry I never got your names but , I heard about what the other humans told you , and , urrrggghh please don't do it"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa began to limp around the house. Not finding anything to do he limps outside and heads over to the edge of the nearby forest. "Ah these herbs will do just fine. These will help with the pain. Oh and this on will allow me to remove infections. This place is full of herbs. I need to gather the seed of these as well." Koa continued to rummage through the leaves and around the trees.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Trying to dry himself on a fluffy towel, Flynn again curses the thickness of his fur, knowing just how long it's going to take to dry properly. Dropping the sodden towel into the laundry basket he exits the bathroom and makes his way back to the kitchen. Pouring himself a glass of chilled water from the fridge, he notices Koa is no longer in the room. Crossing through to the living room he discovers he's not there either. Walking back through the kitchen, he finishes his drink and places the glass in the sink before heading back out into the back yard to see if any of the others are awake. He's just in time to hear Lucky's shriek and to see the side of the tent bulge out where lucky falls against it. Smiling and shaking his head, he crawls back into the tent, and, helping Lucky up, asks:
"Did anyone see Koa come past? I left him in the kitchen when I went for a shower but he's disappeared since then."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Turns around in surprise as Lucky falls and he helps him up with Flynn. "Really sorry about that, I was dreaming and there was a bone... and a nice pillow...." He takes Lucky's ear in his paw and wipes it clean with the bandana still around his neck.

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa began to limp around the house. Not finding anything to do he limps outside and heads over to the edge of the nearby forest. "Ah these herbs will do just fine. These will help with the pain. Oh and this on will allow me to remove infections. This place is full of herbs. I need to gather the seed of these as well." Koa continued to rummage through the leaves and around the trees.
"You talk to yourself a lot.". A voice giggled from behind him.
Standing a foot away from him was a Siberian husky, aviator goggles hung from her neck and she had her hands placed behind her back.
"Watcha doin?".

Meanwhile...

Senka was opened her mouth and was about to say something when the fox from yesterday burst into the room and began to speak.
"Do wha- wait... How'd you know?". The cougar asked.
Last edited by Roarin on Wed May 29, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Um, Mrs. Sparagmos, you got a moment...?" Sandy takes in the tableau, "... guess not, I'll tell dad you're busy."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I'm in the middle of exploring what kind of plants grow around this neighborhood, so that I can create my medicine and experimentation." Koa said. He then realized that that wasn't his voice and jumped. "...whose...there" He said, to afraid to turn around.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Me!". Zanna said cheerfully, walking up next to Koa. She looked him up and down.
"Whats the medicine for?"

Ref Ref!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Doc Watson, to Doc the wolf: "Sandy says Mrs. Sparagmos is busy, something about a fox, we'll have to wait until after breakfast."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa felt at ease when he saw Zanna. "Oh...hi Zanna. The medicine is for my leg." Koa picked up a an oddly shaped leaf. "Hmm, *Sniff* *Sniff* this one right here is poisonous to rats and weasels. although, If I were to mix it with this leaf; It would produce a potent smell which can awaken any sleeping organism." Koa finally came back to his senses. "Oh...how are you on this fine morning?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:"MRS ! oh ! oh good ! *huff* you're both here*huff*"
"I-I should get going"
"morning mrs , hi cat , sorry I never got your names but , I heard about what the other humans told you , and , urrrggghh please don't do it"

Kandi look startled at the appearance of the fox in the kennels of the clinic.
How did you get in here? Even when invited, everyone else has been kept out of here. An don't do what?
Kandi tilts her head in almost canine fashion.
Do you need to be put on oxygen?

Roarin wrote:Senka was opened her mouth and was about to say something when the fox from yesterday burst into the room and began to speak.
"Do wha- wait... How'd you know?". The cougar asked.

Kandi blinks at the couger...!
That is a very good question!
Kandi turns her attention back to the fox.
Just how DO you know what has happened?
We were just told about the issues they were having with the application.

Kandi eyes the fox...
Things are starting to look mighty suspicious, like someone called the courthouse and filed a complaint against are pet application.
Argent wrote:Um, Mrs. Sparagmos, you got a moment...?" Sandy takes in the tableau, "... guess not, I'll tell dad you're busy."
Huh now what? be out in a minute..
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

So Eva seemed good with electronics. Well, probably. Snow had only had a cellphone when she was very young, before she was given away, and her memory was foggy about it, so she didn't know how tricky it was to repair them.

"So, um..." Snow had very little experience talking with people she didn't know, and wasn't entirely sure how one went about it. "Where did you live before you came here?"
snakebug

Post by snakebug »

Reverend looked downwards. "I lived in a rundown neighborhood, there were no other pets until Eva showed up." He said.

Eva looked over the phone. "Its just a crack." She said when it suddenly fell apart.

"Or not..." She said.

YOU DIG
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Thanks Flynn." said Lucky. Turning to Ryyn he said, "Let's just pretend that never happened shall we." He shuddered and muttered, "I knew one of these days that nightmare would come true."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

Snow looked at the pieces. "...That isn't good." She bent down to examine them, trying to figure out how many of them were still intact.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I'm great! How bout you?". She asks, returning the question.
She glanced down at the leaves Koa was holding. To her they looked like any other type of leaves. They were green, and kinda leafy.

Ref Ref!
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

WeirdGamer wrote:"Thanks Flynn." said Lucky. Turning to Ryyn he said, "Let's just pretend that never happened shall we." He shuddered and muttered, "I knew one of these days that nightmare would come true."
Tilts his head curiously looking at Flynn "Agreed but what nightmare? I had a great dream last night... oh right..."

snakebug

Post by snakebug »

Reverend smirked. "Well, at least he has a spare." He said looking in the direction of their house.

YOU DIG
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Oh just great... Ow ow ow" Koa said while he was getting up. "How's your buddy Tesla? He'll probably be blind for a while." Koa looked at all the seeds he harvested. "How strong are you?"