Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"We believe most things have a simple explanations, but occasionally there are things that can't be explained. It's not necessarily ghosts, but it's something that isn't normal."
They believe that. I think it means that the scientific explanation hasn't been found yet."
"Our little skeptic," Mr. Kyle said, putting down the paper after finishing it. But for a split second when Selina looked at his face, it didn't look like him. His features appeared twisted and inhuman. The cat fell out of her chair, but when she looked back, he appeared normal again, with a concerned look.
Mrs. Kyle turned around saying in a strange voice, "No escape." Selina turned to look at her and asked "Huh?"
"I asked if you're okay," she repeated in her normal voice.
Selina shook her head and said "I... I think I need to see a vet."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Izarc nodded in agreement to Trigger and followed him out the door..

Walking along to the carnival, Izarc starts getting bored, he notices Trigger has his headphones for entertainment, and then he remembers somthing. Stopping to open his pet-pack, he pulls out a small leather-bound book with *'интрига' written across the front. Izarc reads it as they walk along..

(* - Intrigue.)
As he was walking Trigger glanced over to find Izarc reading...something. He tried to get figure it out by skimming some of the words on the page by looking over the cat's shoulder but couldn't make out what they were. Not because he didn't recognize the book but because he didn't recognize the foreign writing. "What book are you reading?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Trigger, Izarc, or Panda probably noticed a few printed fliers pinned up at human eye-level. The fliers had the words "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS RACCOON?" written in large letters at the top, over a color-photograph of a brown raccoon reclining on the hood of a green car. Below was some information on the raccoon and the contact info for her owner, which they might be able to read if they looked closer...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Inky looked towards the offered paw then back up to Reno but didn't return the gesture of offering his own paw after all he wasn't sure this pet was clean. "It's nice to meet you Reno. I'm Inky." Stepping towards the street Inky glanced down the road taking for the first time in his life notice of the sign in front of the pet shop. "I didn't even know that was there." This was said in a low tone almost a whisper as he was really talking to himself at that moment. He really had never bothered to look in any of the shops when he was sweeping the side walk or even delivering a package of baked goods.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"You work at the bakery? Reno looked into the windows "I absolutely love baking... Its just been so long since I've done it...." he looked distant for a moment, shaking his head softly "You headed for the carnival?" he smiled softly

Panda finished strumming his tune abrubtly after seening a "Missing" sign posted on a streetlight nearbye, putting everything away and going to ceck it out "Oh man, I hope he turns up soon..." he thought to himself "Well if his owners cared enough to put this up then I'm sure it wil turn out well" he smiled to himself
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

As Panda approached the poster, he found that the raccoon on it was a rather attractive and mature looking female.
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS RACCOON?
Scratch Sandman

Scratch is a brown, north American raccoon who disappeared from the hospital last night.
She is very sick, and may be experiencing paranoid hallucinations.
She is believed to have a self-inflicted wound sustained in a panic when she escaped the hospital.
She was last seen in the south district of Edge City, and was apparently hallucinating that strange men were trying to hurt her.

I love her very much, and want to see her again. So if you see her, please contact me as soon as possible.
- Carl Sandman
At the bottom, a cell-phone number and email address were listed.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc jumped at the speech.
Roarin wrote:"What book are you reading?"
"Oh! You scare me! I am reading russian novel, Intrigue, it is good book.. " Izarc said with a sigh, mostly from shock.

He continues reading untill Izarc notices a 'missing' sign wrapped around a lamp-post.

"Hm, what is that? Missing?" Asked Izarc, wondering how he could of missed them earlier. He blames his book and walks to the sign..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Izarc (and probably Trigger) saw the sign about Scratch being a hallucinating sick raccoon who'd escaped from the hospital, and the picture of her reclining on the hood of the jeep. (which is quite sexy, I'm told)
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

With a shake of his head Inky looked back toward Reno a bit dumbfounded for a second. "Yeah... Yeah I work at the bakery with my two moms." Hearing the part of a love of baking caught his attention more than anything else, and it had shown in his eyes as they lite up. "You like to bake as well?" At that he took a step closer to Reno looking him over once more in a new light. "I just love to bake and cook it is just so fulfilling isn't?"

Inky had completely missed the part of the carnival as all his attention was taken up by the thought of possible making a new friend and one that love to bake. Oh his mind swam now with the ideas of the kinds of dishes that could be made with an others help.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Missing? What's missing?". Trigger tried to follow Izarc's eyes and found what the cat was looking at. He walked over to the lamppost and jumped, snatching the taped paper off the post. "Hmm... Scratch Sandman...lost raccoon... very sick...experiencing paranoid hallucinations?". The dog looked at the picture, then back down at the description and scratched the back of his head. "She doesn't look very sick to me.". He showed the paper to Izarc.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Its been a really long time since I've baked... about a year or so... I like baking for people, but I live alone so up until recenly I hadn't anyone to bake for...." Reno smiled slightly "I guess I was just... I dunno to busy... Oh and I picked up a cake from here yesterday, it was in the shape of a small castle, I haven't got to try it yet, but it made me smile' he chuckled slightly

Panda recorded the number and adrees into the memo of his phone, taking a snapshot of the photo, he didn't know why he did all that, but he figured... just in case he saw her "Maybe I will find her... They care so much sso they probably want to find her as soon as possible... I would be sad if I got seperated from my owner..."
Pet Friendly:
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matt helped Selina back to her feet and looked at her with his head tilted to the side. "I think that would be a good idea," he said slowly, looking closely at the cat. She definitely seemed to be acting strangely.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:"Missing? What's missing?". Trigger tried to follow Izarc's eyes and found what the cat was looking at. He walked over to the lamppost and jumped, snatching the taped paper off the post. "Hmm... Scratch Sandman...lost raccoon... very sick...experiencing paranoid hallucinations?". The dog looked at the picture, then back down at the description and scratched the back of his head. "She doesn't look very sick to me.". He showed the paper to Izarc.
Trigger stood there, looking like an idiot, as anyone with some common sense could tell that the picture was not taken in the hospital, or even the city for that matter. It HAD to be a few months old, like any photo they had on a "missing" poster, which meant that it was taken BEFORE she'd supposedly gotten sick.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Sorry that I freaked out, not much of an old dog like me to be acting like such a fool." he replied simply with a shrug before realizing that Cruiser still didn't believe him, pushing the topic wouldn't make anything either so he'd had to find some other tactic. "But look how about I try to make it up to you?" he then mentioned as a thought came across his mind. "How about the carnival? Heard it was in town it could be f-" he stopped himself suddenly as he seemed to cough a bit, like the word was stunted, made up or just plain crazy. He shook the thought away before nodding. "Yeah, carnival."
“Carnival huh?” Cruiser snatched an opened box of his cookies off the counter, looking slightly more irritated as he examined what was left in it. “Y’know, that’d be awesome, but I’ve got training courses today.” He spun to face Parker. “The hold that stuff way out near the forest of the other side of the city, and I don’t feel much like running all over the place while worrying about my classes.”

“Tell you what. If you wanna make it up to me, how about buying my breakfast? I know a real nice café a ways away from my street.” He said while holding up the opened box of cookies and shaking it slightly.

He was saving those...

--
Leafolawl wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote: Scratch nodded a bit, "As long as you think they're safe... I'm afraid of going to a hospital or anything like that: they'll know where I am if I do that..." She glanced down at the bandages, running a paw over them, "I think it'll heal itself though... It's not really that deep... I can still move it and everything..." She sighed, flopping back on the bed, "Thanks for offering the clothes though... If you can bring back some black shoe-polish or maybe some sort of paint, or some temporary color-change for my fur, that might buy me some time when we have to go out..." She reached into her collar and pulled out her wallet, handing Zaya a $10 bill, "So... Where are you getting food from?"
"Oh-PFFFFT, You know me Zaya, I'm fine covering for everything here, I mean, I do get some seriously insane allowance, so how much do you think you'll need? ten? twenty? or would you like for me to just give you fifty so that you don't have to worry about being short some money?" Skya said without hesitation, once again not breathing in as she said it all.

"Oh, and also, Scritchy- wait, you don't mind if I call you Scritchy, do you? Anyways, I'm not sure if you heard my name or not last night so I figured I'd just introduce myself right now since we've got the free moment." She said before taking a step back and twirling. "I'm Skya Sullivan, nice to meet you... Now why would you ask if I'm dropping anise? Isn't that for dogs? And if so, why ask if I'm dropping it? Clearly you can tell I'm a cat, or else you wouldn't have called me 'cat' just a moment ago... And before you ask, no, I avoid catnip... I don't even remember what I did when I got some last, but I'm sure it couldn't have been good..." She said, thinking back over what she'd done that might have made Scratch think she might be into dogs, which, wouldn't be wrong, but she still didn't feel the need to be teased about it.

“Thank you Scratch, this should be plenty enough. I know a small breakfast joint several blocks away. I can buy food for all three of us and be back in no time. Skya and I will made sure you won’t be recognized while we’re out in the city.”

Zaya slung her messenger bag over her shoulder, walked up to the door, and turned to clarify one last thing. “As for your wound, I know someone who will help you...no hospital, no questions asked. Skya, keep watch and close the doors up again if anyone else comes up while I’m gone.” With that she was off.

Zaya was quite stealthy when she wanted to be. From her departure from the back lot, to her light-footed ‘stroll’ to the small breakfast joint she’d mentioned. She made certain to keep off the sidewalks, and observed for anyone out of the ordinary, all while keeping a rather casual appearance. Just another dog out for a morning walk.

Unfortunately, there was a small line at the food joint Zaya had to wait in before placing her order and waiting for it to be made. A few patrons gave friendly greetings upon recognizing her, but she kept a bit of a reserved demeanor while waiting for her order, not exactly wanting to be drawn into what could be an extended conversation. Once her order was up, she scooped the wrapped and bagged food into her messenger bag and was off again.

As the wolfhound made her way back to her friends, she decided to cut through a small plaza while passing the second block away from her destination. As with most in Edge, there was a small bulletin board with posted notices. Zaya gave it only a passing glance, but immediately stopped upon viewing a familiar face on a very recently posted LOST flyer. She carefully read the details pertaining to the lost pet. With a quick glance to her immediate surroundings, the tall wolfhound swiped the flyer, ripping its stapled corners in the process, then folding it and tucking it away into her scarf. She resumed her walk at a quicker pace...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:"Missing? What's missing?". Trigger tried to follow Izarc's eyes and found what the cat was looking at. He walked over to the lamppost and jumped, snatching the taped paper off the post. "Hmm... Scratch Sandman...lost raccoon... very sick...experiencing paranoid hallucinations?". The dog looked at the picture, then back down at the description and scratched the back of his head. "She doesn't look very sick to me.". He showed the paper to Izarc.
Izarc examined the paper, *Missing raccoon? Who'd have a raccoon as a pet?* He thought, whilst reading through the details.

"That is because picture is older than message, Trigger.." Corrected Izarc.

The russian blue then took the paper from Trigger and put it in his pet-pack, in case they ever saw this raccoon..
Character Reference
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

And then no one would be able to see it as they walked by anymore. Too bad... :<
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger nodded. "Your probably right." He copied the number down on his phone before the cat put the paper away in his pack. "South district... maybe we'll pass by there on the way to the carnival. Heard it was kinda out of town." He gave Izarc a smirk. "Maybe if we spot her we can call in, talk to the owner, and collect the bounty." The dog said jokingly.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:“Thank you Scratch, this should be plenty enough. I know a small breakfast joint several blocks away. I can buy food for all three of us and be back in no time. Skya and I will made sure you won’t be recognized while we’re out in the city.”

Zaya slung her messenger bag over her shoulder, walked up to the door, and turned to clarify one last thing. “As for your wound, I know someone who will help you...no hospital, no questions asked. Skya, keep watch and close the doors up again if anyone else comes up while I’m gone.” With that she was off.
Scratch sighed, getting up and grabbing one of the vitamin waters before sitting back down on the cot. She chugged a little ways into it, then looked down at it... "Hey Skya..." she looked up with a smirk, "If I keep drinking these at this rate, I'm gonna have to pee really badly really soon..." She chuckled and downed more, "So, Skya, tell me about yourself. I know Zaya pretty well, but I've never met you before..." She glanced up at Skya and started drinking at a slower pace now...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"What's wrong, Selina?" Mrs. Kyle asked, worried.
"We went into an old building yesterday. We kind of had a a hallucination and I've had a headache since then. I may have been exposed to something. Just call the vet and make me an appointment, please. May want to see if they can look at Matt, too. We can get there ourselves, you don't need to hold off on your investigation."
Mrs. Kyle picked up the phone and dialed immediately.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker shrugged and nodded. "Sure sounds good to me." he replied carelessly.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:Trigger nodded. "Your probably right." He copied the number down on his phone before the cat put the paper away in his pack. "South district... maybe we'll pass by there on the way to the carnival. Heard it was kinda out of town." He gave Izarc a smirk. "Maybe if we spot her we can call in, talk to the owner, and collect the bounty." The dog said jokingly.
Izarc looked the Husky up and down before realising he was joking.

"Right.." Answerd Izarc, still unsure of how to take Trigger's remark.

He shook his head lightly and returned to reading as they carried on to the carnival..
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger glanced at Izarc and shrugged as they continued walking in silence. During their walk they encountered more and more of the posters. Most of the time on the bulletin boards that Trigger noticed were scattered around the city, but some on the occasional wall and lamppost.

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

After getting to chapter 20, Izarc closed the book and placed it into a side pocket of his pet pack he mostly keeps open. After another long while, the russian blue starts to get bored again..

"So.." Izarc starts, breaking the silence that hangs over the two. "Where you come from? Live here long?" Asked the cat awquardly, trying to carry on the conversation they had in the cafe..
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Up north.". Trigger answered. "There was a lot more snow and a lot less city. It was a pretty cool for a small town.". He scratched the back of his head. "But kinda boring... And I just moved here yesterday with my dad. He got transferred to Edge cause of his job. I'm still not sure why here though....". The dog looked at Izarc. "What about you? What city did you come from? And what's a popular clothes designer doing in Edge City?"

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote: "Let's, given the circumstances I don't want to waste any daylight. Cruiser's place isn't too far just follow me."
"Yea, lets go" Soren said, going to the door he held it open for Marcus to come out. Once the other dog was out, he locked the door and followed him down the street.
Marcus led the way to Cruiser house and knocked on the front door. Let's hope he's here, I don't know the guy well enough to know his hangouts.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Panda looked over to the Carnival, it was open, but still empty Oh, Thats no fun he sighed as he payed for his bracelet, singing to himself as he walked through the carnival "'One more please' That was my request, presented with a dried up apple, grumbling to me in an uncaring voice, there is no where for you to run now!" he chuckled, that was one of his favorite songs, ironic as the title was "Panda Hero"
Pet Friendly:
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:"Up north.". Trigger answered. "There was a lot more snow and a lot less city. It was a pretty cool for a small town.". He scratched the back of his head. "But kinda boring... And I just moved here yesterday with my dad. He got transferred to Edge cause of his job. I'm still not sure why here though....". The dog looked at Izarc. "What about you? What city did you come from? And what's a popular clothes designer doing in Edge City?"
Izarc sighed. Great, he knew about his owner..

"I already told I didn't know my hometown, were you listening?" Said the russian blue in an annoyed tone. He sighs again, trying to calm down. "And we are here to open new store, we only be here for couple weeks.." Mentioned Izarc, rubbing the back of his arm..
Character Reference
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matt sat back down at the and watched Mrs. Kyle with a vague sense of unease. If he was going to be perfectly honest with himself, he wasn't feeling great either. Ever since the abandoned building ... He looked down at the remaining omelet and found he was no longer hungry. Well. I might be infected with a weird fungus or something. Great.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch sighed, getting up and grabbing one of the vitamin waters before sitting back down on the cot. She chugged a little ways into it, then looked down at it... "Hey Skya..." she looked up with a smirk, "If I keep drinking these at this rate, I'm gonna have to pee really badly really soon..." She chuckled and downed more, "So, Skya, tell me about yourself. I know Zaya pretty well, but I've never met you before..." She glanced up at Skya and started drinking at a slower pace now...
Skya quietly slid up to the doors of the Conex container, cautiously glancing about outside the doors to make sure nothing approached them that she didn't trust. "Well, where do you want me to start? Litterhood, adoption, or since moving here to edge?" She asked quietly without pause. "Just keep in mind that the further back I go into my life, the more parts I'll cut out to try and keep it short, or would you like me to just try and tell you the kind of person I am? Because I don't think I'd give a very accurate guess on the kind of person I am." She said, throwing a smile over her shoulder for a second before turning her attention back to keeping watch.

"Also, about your earlier question, I'm not sure if I can calm down, but I can slow down if you want me to. I'm never quite the same before I get my morning tea from this local cafe that I can't seem to remember the name of." The cat threw out, turning for a moment to look at Scratch. "And today, I actually have a flavor of tea I want, instead of having to ask all the people who are already there about what is good because I usually can't pick a kind that I would like to have." She said, finishing what she was saying, having not even payed attention to how off-topic she had gone.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch sighed, "Skya, I'm asking you to tell me about yourself. That can mean whatever you want, just tell me about your life so far, you know what's important to you better than I do. What kind of interests do you have? Where are you from? What do you like to do? That sort of thing..." She drank a little more before setting the bottle down and flopping back down on the bed, "Here, I'll start. My full name is Scratch Sandman, and I'm a master of breaking into places. A long time ago, before I can remember too well, my parents were murdered, and I was adopted by a human named Carl, who raised my as his daughter. We've been traveling the country and helping anyone we can along the way. I guess that's just our thing..." she trailed off a bit, realizing that it wasn't anymore, but continued, trying to get off that, "I... I like coloring books too..." She sighed, closing her eyes and trying not to think about it. She spoke up a little, her voice wavering as she brought it to Skya, "There, you know. Your turn..."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:As the wolfhound made her way back to her friends, she decided to cut through a small plaza while passing the second block away from her destination. As with most in Edge, there was a small bulletin board with posted notices. Zaya gave it only a passing glance, but immediately stopped upon viewing a familiar face on a very recently posted LOST flyer. She carefully read the details pertaining to the lost pet. With a quick glance to her immediate surroundings, the tall wolfhound swiped the flyer, ripping its stapled corners in the process, then folding it and tucking it away into her scarf. She resumed her walk at a quicker pace...
As Plamen was was literally dragging himself on the street, he felt his legs getting heavier - that wasn't going anywhere good.
Suddenly a fast moving figure caught his attention. At first he did not recognize it, but a few seconds later he focused enough to recognize the scarf on the neck of the dog - Zaya.

The GSD did not want to burden her, but he was in a dire situation and he needed help, so he, despite the pain, managed to wave at her and call her "Zaya, come over here, Please!"

After than he just leaned on the wall. He was in nowhere nearly in state to walk alone, let alone yell again, so he just prayed that she would've heard him.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Matt sat back down at the and watched Mrs. Kyle with a vague sense of unease. If he was going to be perfectly honest with himself, he wasn't feeling great either. Ever since the abandoned building ... He looked down at the remaining omelet and found he was no longer hungry. Well. I might be infected with a weird fungus or something. Great.
Soon after, Mrs. Kyle hung up.
"He says he can see you both immediately. Apparently he hasn't had as many patients since all those pets started going missing."
"Hopefully this won't be anything serious."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker shrugged and nodded. "Sure sounds good to me." he replied carelessly.
Cruiser didn’t look any less annoyed. His guest’s nonchalant attitude after coolly admitting his crazy antics and then eating his snacks were only biting contributing factors to the young shepherd’s growing dislike. “Great. You’re buyin’.” Cruiser said with fake enthusiasm as he went back to his room to grab his collar. He took an extra moment to replace pop the memory card out of the tiny DVR and replace it with an empty one. As suspicious as he was about what was on the other, he opened one of his desk drawers and shoved it to the very back for safekeeping. For one more precaution should any more strangeness happen, Cruiser also found both his knife and flashlight, shoving both inside his collar.

With the same fake smile, Cruiser met Parker in the living room. “Right, so my dad was supposed to be back soon, but I'm freaking hungry so we're just gonna-“ *knock* *knock*

There was someone at the door. His dad never knocked, so it was any wild guess as to who it might have been. The shepherd cut from whatever he was about to tell Parker and went to see. In a somewhat paranoid fashion, he unlocked the door and opened it just barely enough for him to stick his nose out and see who it was. “...Marcus!?” Cruiser looked completely surprised by the appearance of both the pups he’d left behind at the freaky old building.

He looked over his shoulder at Parker. “We’re leaving, just give me...five minutes.” Cruiser slipped through the door and kicked it shut behind him, then intently starred down both of the younger dogs. “Alright, both of you…” His voice carried a rather demanding tone. “Just what the **** happened yesterday? Where did you guys go?”

--
The Moon Howler wrote:As Plamen was was literally dragging himself on the street, he felt his legs getting heavier - that wasn't going anywhere good.
Suddenly a fast moving figure caught his attention. At first he did not recognize it, but a few seconds later he focused enough to recognize the scarf on the neck of the dog - Zaya.

The GSD did not want to burden her, but he was in a dire situation and he needed help, so he, despite the pain, managed to wave at her and call her "Zaya, come over here, Please!"
After than he just leaned on the wall. He was in nowhere nearly in state to walk alone, let alone yell again, so he just prayed that she would've heard him.
Zaya slowed to a stop at hearing her name, and looked around for anyone she recognized. It took a moment, but eventually she spied Plamen leaning against the side of a building at the mouth of an alley. At first there was no alarm, she quickly approached to greet him before continuing on her way. But the closer she came, the more injuries she noticed on her friend...

“Plamen...Oh Plamen, what happened to you?” she said with obvious concern. Another one of her friends had been hurt. First Scratch, and now Plamen? The situation had progressed from worrisome to distressing. She’d already intended on getting discreet medical attention to Scratch, but not there was twice as much pressure on the matter.

Zaya carefully attempted to help Plamen steady himself.
Last edited by D-Singer on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:Zaya slowed to a stop at hearing her name, and looked around for anyone she recognized. It took a moment, but eventually she spied Plamen leaning against the side of a building at the mouth of an alley. At first there was no alarm, she quickly approached to greet him before continuing on her way. But the closer she came, the more injuries she noticed on her friend...

“Plamen...Oh Plamen, what happened to you?” she said with obvious concern. Another one of her friends had been hurt. First Scratch, and now Plamen? The situation had progressed from worrisome to distressing. She’d already intended on getting discreet medical attention to Scratch, but not there was twice as much pressure on the matter.

Zaya carefully attempted to help Plamen steady himself.
As Zaya helped Plamen to stand up (not without a groan) and held to her, he realized how close he was to falling unconscious.
"I hardly have... Any idea... I... went to... the building... we met... t'was dark... then I... woke up.. like this..." He managed to whisper. "Sorry... I ... burden you... like this."
Every word the GSD was saying was more painful then the previous, so he went quiet, leaving her in command.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex's eyes snapped open and his harm shot over to check the spot next to him, and much to his dismay and shock, he found it devoid of Reno. With a sigh the cat rose into a sitting position and swung his legs over the side of the bed to stand, "This. . . Is a disquieting development." Iudex spoke into the daylit air of his room as he padded briskly through his door into the rest of his home.

With a frown on his muzzle, Iudex walked down the street, trying to soothe his anxiety about the missing Reno.
Last edited by Esper on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch sighed, "Skya, I'm asking you to tell me about yourself. That can mean whatever you want, just tell me about your life so far, you know what's important to you better than I do. What kind of interests do you have? Where are you from? What do you like to do? That sort of thing..." She drank a little more before setting the bottle down and flopping back down on the bed, "Here, I'll start. My full name is Scratch Sandman, and I'm a master of breaking into places. A long time ago, before I can remember too well, my parents were murdered, and I was adopted by a human named Carl, who raised my as his daughter. We've been traveling the country and helping anyone we can along the way. I guess that's just our thing..." she trailed off a bit, realizing that it wasn't anymore, but continued, trying to get off that, "I... I like coloring books too..." She sighed, closing her eyes and trying not to think about it. She spoke up a little, her voice wavering as she brought it to Skya, "There, you know. Your turn..."
"Ohh, like that!" Skya said excitedly, stepping back from the doors for a moment and taking in a large breath of air. "My full name is Skya Sullivan, and I am a trained security animal. I was kicked out of the house I was born in as soon as I was old enough to live alone, and ended up being picked up off the streets by my parents today, Marcus and Denise, who've raised me since. They were on vacation when they picked me up and so I came back here with them once their vacation was over. My parents work a lot yes, but they won't turn a blind eye to people who need help, and neither will I, I'm thankful to say. And before you start poking fun, which is more socially acceptable, someone who has mastered breaking and entering, or a cat who's trained to do what's known as a dog's job? Sorry if you find that offensive, but I got enough teasing on that when I was still in training..." She threw out, going a little blue in the face from not having taken a breath in.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"T-Thanks for the help Inky, but I have to go find someone, II hope we get to talk more later" Reno waved as he began to run off "Who knows, maybe we will bake together sometime!" he waved as he went to return to his beloved Iudex
Pet Friendly:
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Curious, Parker walked towards teh door and saw the other two pups talking to Cruiser. "Friends of yours?" asked Parker curiously as he stayed away from them since he didn't exactly want to interrupt their conversation.
Last edited by HarlequinRed on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Leafolawl wrote:"Ohh, like that!" Skya said excitedly, stepping back from the doors for a moment and taking in a large breath of air. "My full name is Skya Sullivan, and I am a trained security animal. I was kicked out of the house I was born in as soon as I was old enough to live alone, and ended up being picked up off the streets by my parents today, Marcus and Denise, who've raised me since. They were on vacation when they picked me up and so I came back here with them once their vacation was over. My parents work a lot yes, but they won't turn a blind eye to people who need help, and neither will I, I'm thankful to say. And before you start poking fun, which is more socially acceptable, someone who has mastered breaking and entering, or a cat who's trained to do what's known as a dog's job? Sorry if you find that offensive, but I got enough teasing on that when I was still in training..." She threw out, going a little blue in the face from not having taken a breath in.
Scratch nodded, "Oh, I've seen guard cats before. Alot harder to sneak past than dogs, because they actually think about the fact that there's an easy crawlspace above the cieling panels and in the vents, you know? They can climb and stuff, and they're pretty nasty if you get caught by them, because they can climb and have claws..." she leaned over and took another drink, "Yes, I understand completely. And I know that lock-picking and such isn't exactly a churchgoer's skill, but me and Carl were never much for the white man's religion, ya know? We do what it takes to right what's wrong, and I made a promise to never use my skills for anything against that..." She sighed and shrugged, taking another drink before pulling herself to her feet and walking lazily around the room, "I wonder what kinda clothing Zaya has in here..." She leaned into the box that Zaya had showed her and started looking through it...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

D-Singer wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker shrugged and nodded. "Sure sounds good to me." he replied carelessly.
Cruiser didn’t look any less annoyed. His guest’s nonchalant attitude after coolly admitting his crazy antics and then eating his snacks were only biting contributing factors to the young shepherd’s growing dislike. “Great. You’re buyin’.” Cruiser said with fake enthusiasm as he went back to his room to grab his collar. He took an extra moment to replace pop the memory card out of the tiny DVR and replace it with an empty one. As suspicious as he was about what was on the other, he opened one of his desk drawers and shoved it to the very back for safekeeping. For one more precaution should any more strangeness happen, Cruiser also found both his knife and flashlight, shoving both inside his collar.

With the same fake smile, Cruiser met Parker in the living room. “Right, so my dad was supposed to be back soon, but I'm freaking hungry so we're just gonna-“ *knock* *knock*

There was someone at the door. His dad never knocked, so it was any wild guess as to who it might have been. The shepherd cut from whatever he was about to tell Parker and went to see. In a somewhat paranoid fashion, he unlocked the door and opened it just barely enough for him to stick his nose out and see who it was. “...Marcus!?” Cruiser looked completely surprised by the appearance of both the pups he’d left behind at the freaky old building.

He looked over his shoulder at Parker. “We’re leaving, just give me...five minutes.” Cruiser slipped through the door and kicked it shut behind him, then intently starred down both of the younger dogs. “Alright, both of you…” His voice carried a rather demanding tone. “Just what the **** happened yesterday? Where did you guys go?”
What are you talking about? You're the one who disappeared on us. We wandered the city looking for you until sunset.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz