Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

The Grey Wolverine

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

Sorrow: I realized how I will never be able to pay back my friend Jonah for what he has done for me for just being a friend. This thought led me to crying believe it or not.
Sorrow: burns on my arm, and they hurt.
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

ChewyChewy wrote:Throwing notebooks makes you a good guy? :? It is possible to control oneself.
It was that, or getting up from my seat and beat the crap out of him.
It has been 3 years since I got that mad. I usually just keep calm and let it pass, but the little action that he did has the drop that spilled the milk.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

@Sleet: Apparently clinomania is obsession with staying in bed. Sorry you have that, yehoshua.

@The Grey Wolverine: You can do SOMETHING to show your appreciation, I'm sure. Please don't feel like you're unable to fulfill an obligation. You've been blessed with a good friend, that's a reason to be HAPPY. Also, hope you recover from those burns. :(

@Russiarules: That's scary, if you got so angry that you were unable to take a third option. :shock: I'm sure you know that getting that angry can lead to dangerous places. I know this too--it almost led to dangerous places for me, PLEASE don't let it do that for you.
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

Yeah, it's pretty serious too.
Sent from my conifer.
The Grey Wolverine

ChewyChewy wrote:@The Grey Wolverine: You can do SOMETHING to show your appreciation, I'm sure. Please don't feel like you're unable to fulfill an obligation. You've been blessed with a good friend, that's a reason to be HAPPY. Also, hope you recover from those burns. :(
Well I feel bad because Jonah was my friend back when I was everyone's punching bag, everyone made fun of me all of the time. I had no friends, and so people felt the need to harass me. Than Jonah starts talking to me, a year later we are hanging out, I lose weight, I start standing up for myself, I get friends, now I scare the people who used to pick on me. I think Jonah really helped me back all those years ago just by talking to me one day in Social Studies because after I started talking to him he starts introducing me to people, I make friends, I get up and DO things for once, I take charge of my life because I know if I screw up, I will always get help from him, Chester, Pat, Kenzie, and John.
Russiarules1 wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:Throwing notebooks makes you a good guy? :? It is possible to control oneself.
It was that, or getting up from my seat and beat the crap out of him.
It has been 3 years since I got that mad. I usually just keep calm and let it pass, but the little action that he did has the drop that spilled the milk.
Okay, take this from me, I have been in many fights, I have punched kids hard enough to make them cry, I punched one kid in the kidneys and I have hurt many others with my bare hands, once I got stabbed. And all these fights were caused by my rage. Calm down, and find an alternative option, believe me, its for the best. The life of an angry man leads to the life of a fighter, and a fighter leads to you being in pain. I still feel my old wounds, and I live with scars every day. And stuff like this is what started it all.
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

The Grey Wolverine wrote: Okay, take this from me, I have been in many fights, I have punched kids hard enough to make them cry, I punched one kid in the kidneys and I have hurt many others with my bare hands, once I got stabbed. And all these fights were caused by my rage. Calm down, and find an alternative option, believe me, its for the best. The life of an angry man leads to the life of a fighter, and a fighter leads to you being in pain. I still feel my old wounds, and I live with scars every day. And stuff like this is what started it all.
Hot dang...
Just to clarify, I had only 4 fights in my entire life. 3 in defence and 1 of rage... well the rage one doesn't really count.
From those 4 fights, 2 were caused by the same annoying guy in only 3 years. 1 defence and 1 rage. I met him in 5th grade, he was a little bit annoying, by 6th grade I truly met him and discovered that he was actually a pretty annoying guy, but tried to befriend with him and... kinda did. In 7th grade I kept a little bit away from him, but kept socializing with him. In 8th*, he got more annoying and, for some reason, he was seeking problems and started to push me around. I asked nicely to stop, but he kept going. I don't really remember what happened next, all I can remember is that we were both in the ground and he was over me and I somehow got on top of him and I remember well that I said "Hey, quit it already! Calm the heck-", I got interrupted by a kick to the face from him. I quickly got up and started to punch him in the chest 3 or 4 times until my friends stopped me. Afterwards, they congratulated me. They didn't like him that much either.
Now, a couple of days ago, I was calmly doing math (in Math class) until he came up and tried to stick something on my face, and I really hate people touching my face, specially when I'm very concentrated on my work! Anyway, he sticked, glued, whatever, the thing on my work. Then, he sat down on his chair and started to laugh. I was NOT in the mood for that kind of situations, I already had other problems in mind. So I tried rip off the sticker off my work and it ripped part of the page where my math was. Once I got it off my notebook, I got mad because part of my work was ruined. I crumbled up the piece of paper, got off my chair, walked in front of his and threw it at him and told him "Look what you just did, you just ruined my work!", I turned around and walked only one step and he started to make jokes about it, so I turned around and I was about to throw a fist, but I told myself not to, I did not want any more problems. At least he canned it. I just walked away and sat on my chair. Not even a second later, he started started again laughing and doing jokes and That was what "made the milk spill". I took my notebook and threw it at his face, and I walked up to him and started to yell in front of everyone, including the teacher (Not going to jump into details of what I said, it was a little bit "violent"). When I finished, I turned to the teacher and said to him out loud "Yes, I know! To detention!", etcetera. I got out from the classroom and went to detention. When I was about to talk to the prefect, the guy walked up behind me and said that everything was cool, that the teacher didn't say a thing about me, so we both walked back to the classroom.
The rest is history. Man, if that was history class, this would be a perfect pun, heheheh...
The End.

*I don't remember if it was 8th or 7th grade.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Grey Wolverine wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:@The Grey Wolverine: You can do SOMETHING to show your appreciation, I'm sure. Please don't feel like you're unable to fulfill an obligation. You've been blessed with a good friend, that's a reason to be HAPPY. Also, hope you recover from those burns. :(
Well I feel bad because Jonah was my friend back when I was everyone's punching bag, everyone made fun of me all of the time. I had no friends, and so people felt the need to harass me. Than Jonah starts talking to me, a year later we are hanging out, I lose weight, I start standing up for myself, I get friends, now I scare the people who used to pick on me. I think Jonah really helped me back all those years ago just by talking to me one day in Social Studies because after I started talking to him he starts introducing me to people, I make friends, I get up and DO things for once, I take charge of my life because I know if I screw up, I will always get help from him, Chester, Pat, Kenzie, and John.
That's exactly why you should feel GOOD, though. That you had such a good friend when that kind of thing was going on. There's no "payback", like he was CHARGING you for it. Instead of paying it back, how about paying it FORWARD? Show a similar friendship to someone else who needs it? (Although I'm not sure if scaring those people is the best thing....) I think you've already said something very wise to Russiarules there.

@Russiarules: It sounds to me like this guy WANTS you to fight back, which if true is as good a reason as any NOT to. I mean, look what happened.
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Grey Wolverine

More incredibly painful sorrow: A mix of slag, semi-molten metal, and sparks went down my shirt today. I was wearing my leathers but the sparks went through the opened top and burned through my bandanna. My chest is now covered in burns, its nasty, and its likely to leave scars.
Joy: I'm not failing any classes.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Joy: Got to see Aaron today. He went we with me to the dentists too...

Joy: I FINALLY GETTING A GUM GUARD! In the night I grind my teeth and the insides of cheeks get caught between my teeth so I bleed everywhere

Joy: Because of this I have really cool The Joker scars on the insides of my cheeks. EVERY SILVER LINING HAS A CLOWD!

Sorrow: Other then that, it's been one of "those" weeks. Two two hour exams, a angry hormonal teacher who I'm sure is pregnent and my mothee existing.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.
Mettlebird
Location: I heard a lot of shouting and stuff, then I got shoved into a car. Where to this time?

Post by Mettlebird »

Joy: I'm getting my laptop really soon.
Sorrow: Been terribly ill for going on three days :(
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

@The Grey Wolverine: YEEG.... >.< Sorry to hear that. Hope it heals soon.... Glad it wasn't more serious, though....

@zeldakeeper: Sorry about that too, but at least some good things are going on.

@Mettlebird: Hope you feel better soon.... :(
PF chars

--Phoenix

FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Joy: Had the craziest loudest lightning storm ever in my life......I am one of those people who like the sound of them because I am in safety. But in any case, it brought up the entire family and helped up bond. ^^
Joy: Had a great dream that same night where I saved a family of mice and brought them to my room after putting my kitten outside, and they crawled on me, at first I was scared they would bite me, but they felt like they were being affectionate to me for saving them. I felt so great.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Sorrow: My parents' divorce (or should I say my dad's divorce) is looming and everyone is going insane; I went home to a family dinner and it turned violent. :/

Joy: I have some of the most amazing friends I met here.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Sleet wrote:Sorrow: My parents' divorce (or should I say my dad's divorce) is looming and everyone is going insane; I went home to a family dinner and it turned violent. :/
Story of my life. The exact same thing happened to me... twice.

Joy:
I helped my sister with her University homework! I feel so glad :)
I finally recovered a couple of hours of sleep.

Sorrow:
No sorrows today.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Sleet wrote:Sorrow: My parents' divorce (or should I say my dad's divorce) is looming and everyone is going insane; I went home to a family dinner and it turned violent. :/

Hang in there. :( And take comfort in the friends you've made. *hugs*
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Joy: Today I was walking around then suddenly the Duck tales theme came on my MP3. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT GOT THERE BUT I SHALL NOT COMPLAIN AND THANK GOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT.

Duck tales, woohoo.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

zeldakeeper wrote:Joy: Today I was walking around then suddenly the Duck tales theme came on my MP3. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT GOT THERE BUT I SHALL NOT COMPLAIN AND THANK GOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT.

Duck tales, woohoo.
And where have YOU been?
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

Joy: Happy new year!
Sent from my conifer.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Well long story short a hideous monster came and destroyed my internet .u.
Mettlebird
Location: I heard a lot of shouting and stuff, then I got shoved into a car. Where to this time?

Post by Mettlebird »

Joy: TEH FINAL PAYMENT CAME IN ON MY EBAY SALES!!! NOW I CAN GET MY LAPTOP!!! :D :D :D

Sorrow: I have a fever and am horribly ill, so therefore I cannot leave the house, and in turn, cannot purchase my laptop :cry:

Joy: I found 19 diamonds in Minecraft today.

Sorrow: I realized I have been talking out loud to myself for practically half an hour...

Mod Edit- Merged Double Post, please use the edit button instead
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joy:
93% on my math test
sorrow:
I'm going to college a couple miles from my hometown, but none of my highschool friends ever come hang with me.
sorrow:
My floor sucks and I haven't really met anyone

Geez that sounds pretty rough.
Keep your chin up it'll blow over.
Last edited by Sleet on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

Joy: Got a %100 on a test I didn't even study for.

Sorrow: Everything else.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Joy: Mine~
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

I'm sorry to hear that, Sleet.

My parents divorced too (about 11 years ago now) and you do get some moments like that, but after it is all done with and the dust settles people will start to become happier again. All that you can do is show your family that you are there for them and that you care for them, and in turn, they will be there for you.

I hope you will be well, Sleet, and hope everything calms down soon. *hugs Sleet*
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sorrow: Stressful day
Sorrow: tomorrow's my first real job interview. So far, it's going just like my college interview.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

You'll do great on your interview! I just know it!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sorrow: Stressful day
Sorrow: tomorrow's my first real job interview. So far, it's going just like my college interview.
well if they're giving you an interview they must see soemthing in you.

Joys:Math homework done, Going to play dodgeball in about 15 minutes

Sorrow:Dodgeball is over at 8 and I don't have anything else planned for tonight, it might be another sit in the dorm depressed and playing x-box night. :/
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

JOY!:
IT'S FRIDAY!

Joy:
I finally got a song out of my head.

Sorrow:
I had a song on my head for about a week and a half.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Joy: we've finally reached the part of the year when I can ask my favorite question of all time...

"What's your favorite scary movie?"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Penwrite wrote:Joy: we've finally reached the part of the year when I can ask my favorite question of all time...

Scary Movie.
I don't like that much the sequels, but they're ok.
Wait... oh right, Halloween.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Penwrite wrote:Joy: we've finally reached the part of the year when I can ask my favorite question of all time...

Blair Witch project or dawn of the dead (the original)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Seth wrote:

I haven't seen Dawn of the Dead, but I have seen The Blair Witch Project and liked it.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Seth wrote:

I haven't seen Dawn of the Dead, but I have seen The Blair Witch Project and liked it.
You gotta see it.
It's awesome!
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
shadowhaz

Post by shadowhaz »

sorrow: my life at this point
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

shadowhaz wrote:sorrow: my life at this point
I feel ya.
it'll get better
(or at least we can hope)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

shadowhaz wrote:sorrow: my life at this point
:(

Hang in there. Things may seem bad, but they're never so bad that they can't get better.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Kitela

Post by Kitela »

Hang in there shadowhaz. Like Seth said, it'll get better *hugs*

Sorrow: Ugh... it's hard for me to deny I have "ADD", I can't do anything right no matter how much I try. *facepalm*
needed to vent that .-.
Sorrow: Getting kinda paranoid living alone. The squirrels are plotting an attack, I just know it...
shadowhaz

Post by shadowhaz »

calm down there kitela im sure you'll be ok
oh and chewy things have gone from bad to worse in 2 days so if things are going to get any better thier gonna have to get even worse before that happens but thanks for your consern guys
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Kitela wrote:Sorrow: Getting kinda paranoid living alone. The squirrels are plotting an attack, I just know it...
I swear I'm doing no such thing!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

@haz: *sings "always look on the bright side of life"*

@Kitela: ADD isn't that bad. you just need the right medication. or other manner of treatment, if you so choose.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets