Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

furryovrlord

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by furryovrlord »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke bit his lip "M-my mother... She's...." he sighed "She died of cancer a long time ago..." he smiled "Its ok you didn't know" he shrugged "It... hurts still but... I've learned... to stop crying and look forward..." he looked up "I have good friends that help me every time I feel like crying..." he chuckled "Maybe you'll be one of those friends!"
"oh my, i am truly sorry" she smiled warmly at him, full of empathy, "and you know, i would like that, i truly would, you seem like such a sweetheart, hehe." she winked at him a little, trying to lighten the mood. "say.. rather than having that violin there hanging on your back doing nothing, whats say you play me a little something? an- and i'll try singing along with a tune of my own, or something.. heh. if you want to that is.. i just thought it would be nice"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke smiled "It would be my pleasure!" he said and grabbed his violin from his back "This song is called Dreams Dreams:Sweet Snow" he said and began to play

(Youtube it for words and music)
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

After leaving the 2 pets (I think), Sly briskly walked to Rendak's house. Without wasting a minute, Sly found his way to Rendak's house and knocked at the door.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled, "Ah, I thought you look like each other." she chuckled to Morrigan. "So where you live, Zappa?" She asked.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, "Just alittle further down the road... the palish white one. With some surpirses in the attic and basement.. mainly my room and... well... fireplace... what about you?" he asked in response.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max thought for a moment, "Actually, I've never really done anything on Valentines Day. It's always been just another day to me." He said, "Well actually, that's not entirely true, because Liz tended to get a lot of Valentines gifts from the guys in our old neighborhood. She couldn't eat all the sweets, so she shared them with me." He told her, "What about you?" Liz has always been popular with the guys. And she's had quite a few boyfriends, but none of them were serious.
Vanilla rolled her eyes. "Mostly looked with contempt on everyone else for either being mushy if they're in a relationship or morose if they're not. What kind of holiday segregates people that way, anyway?"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder muttered under her breath; she didn't want to be mean and ignore Zeke but she made a promise to Winter: no male interaction at all. She shrugged, and tried to be glad that Winter was smiling again, if only for a little while.
"Wow, you write music too? So do I!" Winter babbled on excitedly. Apparently, she didn't feel mean about giving Zeke an icy cold shoulder.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:Wonder muttered under her breath; she didn't want to be mean and ignore Zeke but she made a promise to Winter: no male interaction at all. She shrugged, and tried to be glad that Winter was smiling again, if only for a little while.
"Wow, you write music too? So do I!" Winter babbled on excitedly. Apparently, she didn't feel mean about giving Zeke an icy cold shoulder.
"i believe i know that song, please, play it" she smiled at zeke and turned to winter
"i certainly do! some of my songs have even been published and sung on world television! it's so much fun.
i would love to see your writings some time, it's always good to see what other people write, it gives an insight to what their lives are like, and things like that"

she had started to blush a little, she wasn't expecting there to be so many pets with creative talents, she had to admit, it was thrilling, the thought of knowing there was pets here that could sing, and perform made her smile, and made her think that making genuine friends wouldn't be so hard for once
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

I have seen you on t.v. a few times..." Zeke smiled "Don't think I'll trewat you any different 'cause you're a celebrity" he looked her in the eyes "You're a person like everyone else, you're kind, smart, and all around a GOOD person" he grinned "It wouldn't be any different if you weren't a celebrity"
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak did not hear the knocking, as he had fallen back asleep, but the door was unlocked
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla rolled her eyes. "Mostly looked with contempt on everyone else for either being mushy if they're in a relationship or morose if they're not. What kind of holiday segregates people that way, anyway?"
Max nodded, "Yeah. I didn't look on them with contempt, rather with disinterest. I could care less if someone's in a relationship, but I don't want people to be mushy in front of me." He said, shrugging, "I don't know. The singles lose self esteem, and/or get angry. The guys in relationships go broke buying things, and the girls in relationships get spoiled." He said, "I know Liz is being spoiled by Jackson. I don't know where he's getting the money to buy her jewelry every holiday." He said, shaking his head.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly put his paws behind his head and sighed softly. "Looks like he's not in..." He began, turning around and leaning on the door. He accidently leaned on the handle, opening the door. He didn't quite fall, but tumbled backwards. As he remained his footing, he closed the door steadily, and yelled: "Rendak? Are you here?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, "Yeah. I didn't look on them with contempt, rather with disinterest. I could care less if someone's in a relationship, but I don't want people to be mushy in front of me." He said, shrugging, "I don't know. The singles lose self esteem, and/or get angry. The guys in relationships go broke buying things, and the girls in relationships get spoiled." He said, "I know Liz is being spoiled by Jackson. I don't know where he's getting the money to buy her jewelry every holiday." He said, shaking his head.
"Well, you're the first one who gets it," said Vanilla. "I thought holidays were supposed to NEGATE lack of self-esteem and upset feelings. And I disdain any use of a holiday as an excuse to buy or sell things. The last thing I need is for someone to spoil me with gifts I never needed."

She rolled her eyes, but then stared at Max.

"Jewelry? He actually buys her JEWELRY? EVERY HOLIDAY?"

She shook her head. "When I think of all the homeless people who could eat hearty meals for the price of one necklace...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Well, you're the first one who gets it," said Vanilla. "I thought holidays were supposed to NEGATE lack of self-esteem and upset feelings. And I disdain any use of a holiday as an excuse to buy or sell things. The last thing I need is for someone to spoil me with gifts I never needed."

She rolled her eyes, but then stared at Max.

"Jewelry? He actually buys her JEWELRY? EVERY HOLIDAY?"

She shook her head. "When I think of all the homeless people who could eat hearty meals for the price of one necklace...."
Max nodded, "She hardly wears them, because they get in the way when she's climbing trees, or she doesn't want to get them dirty." He said, "Jewelry would be a great gift for a girl, perhaps once or twice, or on very special occasions. But every holiday is too much." He said, "I made you the chess set because I knew you needed a new one, and I knew you really wanted it. It seemed like the perfect gift, if you think about it like that." He told Vanilla.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:[Max nodded, "She hardly wears them, because they get in the way when she's climbing trees, or she doesn't want to get them dirty." He said, "Jewelry would be a great gift for a girl, perhaps once or twice, or on very special occasions. But every holiday is too much." He said, "I made you the chess set because I knew you needed a new one, and I knew you really wanted it. It seemed like the perfect gift, if you think about it like that." He told Vanilla.
Vanilla groaned. "Even less reason to buy them for her."

She sighed. "I have no use for jewelry of any kind, and do not desire it."

To the last sentence, she said, "And I appreciate that. I apologize for misinterpreting your intent in giving me that."

Honey smiled. An apology from Vanilla was a rare gift.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla groaned. "Even less reason to buy them for her."

She sighed. "I have no use for jewelry of any kind, and do not desire it."

To the last sentence, she said, "And I appreciate that. I apologize for misinterpreting your intent in giving me that."

Honey smiled. An apology from Vanilla was a rare gift.
Max smiled at Vanilla's apology, "I accept your apology, and your thanks for the gift. And I apologize myself, for sending the wrong message with the present." He said in reply to her.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla raised an eyebrow.

"I'll not ask--it would only lead to complications."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla raised an eyebrow.

"I'll not ask--it would only lead to complications."
Max shook his head, "No, I only meant that I was sorry I gave you a gift that caused you to misinterpret its purpose." He said, apologetically. He mentally chastised himself for messing up what he said, "On another note, how are you feeling, Honey? Do you need any more water?" He asked her.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Don't apologize, it's a good gift."

Honey was asleep and didn't answer.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Don't apologize, it's a good gift."

Honey was asleep and didn't answer.
Max smiled, "Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I actually made it by hand." He told Vanilla.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla raised an eyebrow.

"YOU did?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla raised an eyebrow.

"YOU did?"
Max chuckled a bit, "Yes, I made it. I had supervision from my dad while I used his power-tools, but I did all the work."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla's posture became far less proper.

"I...don't know how to answer that...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla's posture became far less proper.

"I...don't know how to answer that...."
Max smiled, and noticed her posture become less proper, "Well... I don't know how to respond to that."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla bit her lip.

"I'm REALLY glad Liz isn't here right now...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla bit her lip.

"I'm REALLY glad Liz isn't here right now...."
Max nodded, looking up a bit, "I agree with you. The things she would be shouting by now would be very embarrassing."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla sighed. Max didn't seem to be much of a talker.

"So...what do you want to do now?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max nodded. Vanilla never really seemed like the type to talk too much, "Perhaps we could play a game, or watch a movie?" He asked her, "It's up to you, really. I don't know what you have to do here."
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha thought for a moment, "My house? My house is like other houses, except for professional kitchen. Nana and Mama like cooking very much, so kitchen is very big. Is nice, but sometime I just want to have bowl of cereal for breakfast instead of five course meal. Has been years since I have microwave pizza, or pizza at all. But, is what is." She laughed.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded. Vanilla never really seemed like the type to talk too much, "Perhaps we could play a game, or watch a movie?" He asked her, "It's up to you, really. I don't know what you have to do here."
Vanilla shifted her feet back and forth.

"I don't suppose you're a Kubrick fan, are you...?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max smiled, "My favorite movie is 2001: A Space Odyssey. Clockwork Orange, Eyes Wide Shut, Fullmetal Jacket, Lolita, The Shining, Spartacus, Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, are all favorites of mine." He said.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max smiled, "My favorite movie is 2001: A Space Odyssey. Clockwork Orange, Eyes Wide Shut, Fullmetal Jacket, Lolita, The Shining, Spartacus, Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, are all favorites of mine." He said.
Vanilla was honestly surprised to hear this.

"Replace Spartacus with Barry Lyndon and you've got it. I have all of those, if you'd care to see one."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla was honestly surprised to hear this.

"Replace Spartacus with Barry Lyndon and you've got it. I have all of those, if you'd care to see one."
Max was very pleased to hear they had this in common. He was surprised she asked if he liked them, "Of course I would care to watch one. I haven't seen Dr. Strangelove, Eyes Wide Shut, or Barry Lyndon in a while,so perhaps one of those?" He asked.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max was very pleased to hear they had this in common. He was surprised she asked if he liked them, "Of course I would care to watch one. I haven't seen Dr. Strangelove, Eyes Wide Shut, or Barry Lyndon in a while,so perhaps one of those?" He asked.
"Let's watch Barry Lyndon," said Vanilla. She'd already seen Dr. Strangelove with Liz, and she didn't care to see Eyes Wide Shut on this particular day.

"We'll watch it in my room, on low volume, with the door open in case Honey needs something." She produced a bell for Honey to ring if she needed anything. For now she was sleeping peacefully.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Let's watch Barry Lyndon," said Vanilla. She'd already seen Dr. Strangelove with Liz, and she didn't care to see Eyes Wide Shut on this particular day.

"We'll watch it in my room, on low volume, with the door open in case Honey needs something." She produced a bell for Honey to ring if she needed anything. For now she was sleeping peacefully.
"Sounds good." He said. He nodded as he walked a bit to the door, waiting for her.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha thought for a moment, "My house? My house is like other houses, except for professional kitchen. Nana and Mama like cooking very much, so kitchen is very big. Is nice, but sometime I just want to have bowl of cereal for breakfast instead of five course meal. Has been years since I have microwave pizza, or pizza at all. But, is what is." She laughed.
Zappa couldn't help but chuckle, "Well when the neighborhood gets together for a party we'll order some for you and all that. But ya... and here we are," he said, looking at his house. He not too over sized but good enough for his father Jackson and himself. He looked at the girls, and smiled, "Shall we go in?"
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Heth

Post by Heth »

Rendak wrote:"As I said before, I am doing fantastic"
Heth just nods to reply to Aethon, "Hmm. . . what should I do next. . . [make up an excuse to leave] [find something to talk about] ->[ask him to hang out some more]"

"So Aethon, if you're not too busy, is there anything you'd like to do while you're here? play video games, spar, something to that effect?"
"man you know you've played too many video games when your thoughts involve a choice selection. . ."
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Waking up late that morning, like it was any other, Sebastian followed his nose from his bed, down the stairs and to the kitchen. He wasn't sure quite what, but something smelled a little odd. It took him a few moments after rounding the corner from the steps to realize what he was actually seeing, before he started, "Dahlia, does my mom know you're using the oven? ... I didn't even think you liked cooking."

Dahlia, on the other hand, hadn't noticed her cousin's presence until he'd spoken. "Y-yes, of course she does!" She yelled out, practically dropping hat she was holding in surprise. Backing up as if trying in vain to hide the oven behind her, she added, "Your mom showed me the recipe... And as for cooking, well... Love makes fools of us all." Though she'd said the last part a bit tongue-in-cheek, Dahlia did plan this as a sort of Valentine's surprise for Awesome... However, she was a bit put off by the blank expression that lingered on Seb's face. "... Did you forget today was Valentine's Day, Seb?"

Though he was quiet for a moment longer, Seb nodded a quick 'yes'. "I guess I did... Well, uh... Have a good Valentine's day!" Almost as abruptly as he'd entered the room, Sebastian left through the kitchen door before Dahlia could say anything else. And while she went ahead with making sure not to burn anything, Seb thought about Valentine's day. He didn't want to say he'd never celebrated it himself-- of course he knew what the holiday was, after seeing it on TV and in books before. But Radiant Gardens was the first place he'd lived in with enough other other pets for it to have really come up. He didn't really know what to make of it, though... So, for now, he just sat out on the porch to take it in stride.

After finishing with the oven, and packing everything up, Dahlia set out of the house with a small cloth wrapped package in her hands. There was still enough chill in the air that some steam could be seen drifting up from the bundle, though she was walking quick enough for it to disperse almost right away. It wasn't long before she reached Awesome's house, assuming he was still there, and she knocked on the front door.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:I have seen you on t.v. a few times..." Zeke smiled "Don't think I'll trewat you any different 'cause you're a celebrity" he looked her in the eyes "You're a person like everyone else, you're kind, smart, and all around a GOOD person" he grinned "It wouldn't be any different if you weren't a celebrity"
"y-you really think that? wow.. i've heard that before though... plenty of times.. but, i would so very love for it to be true, so please, dont let me down on that" she smiled and hugged him "so.. how did i look? on tv that is.. i hear it adds ten pounds"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla left Honey's room for her own, leaving both doors open, then got out the DVD and popped it in.

"The movie is 3 hours long, so it ought to occupy us for quite some time."

The opening credits began with the period music playing.

(OOC: We can timeskip to the end of the movie, right?)
PF chars

--Phoenix