p33wii wrote: Special:
Str-2
Per-10
end-8
cha-2
int-10
agi-8
luk-2
With the current SPECIAL, he is weaker than a mouse, utterly horrible in social situations, and should get hurt literally every single post. A trained soldier would have a much higher, Str. Perhaps lower his Agi and Per a small amount?

And the soldier thing just doesn't sound too Pet Friendly.

Some good advice to anybody making a character:
Model your character after one or two of the characters in the comic. At the very least, make them similar to them.

For example, my Pet Friendly characters are similar to the comic characters like this:
Maximilien is bookish like Fox, and tries to be a role model like Fido
Liz is super happy like Sasha
Morrigan is powerful like Pete, yet helpful like Tarot
Erin is happy like Sasha, and friendly like Peanut
Tobias is mischievous like Max
Grace is kinda angry like King
Yukiko is polite like Sabrina
Duke is strong like Rex, but he acts more like Rufus
Winch is as random as the Milton Ferrets. Especially Rock.
Ginger is simple, like the Barn Cats, but can be a little rough like Bino
Bianca is quiet and unassuming, like Sabrina
Eris is mischievous like Max, can be mean like Bino, and impulsive like Grape
p33wii

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by p33wii »

Thank you. Your suggestions have been noted. In other words I copy/pasted them into a word document titled "Valuable rp info".
I probably should note in the bio thing that his skill was meant to be stealth and infiltration not actual fighting.
I would also like to say that he is meant to seem anti-social. And in a fight/flight situation he would probably try to escape with his superior agility.
He wouldn't mind getting hurt because he can't feel pain and has very high endurance. I should probably put that down in his bio though, so I'm going to start editing now. Thank you again!

Edit
Str-7
Per-7
end-5
cha-2
int-10
agi-9
luk-2

Is that better?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

p33wii wrote:Thank you. Your suggestions have been noted. In other words I copy/pasted them into a word document titled "Valuable rp info".
I probably should note in the bio thing that his skill was meant to be stealth and infiltration not actual fighting.
I would also like to say that he is meant to seem anti-social. And in a fight/flight situation he would probably try to escape with his superior agility.
He wouldn't mind getting hurt because he can't feel pain and has very high endurance. I should probably put that down in his bio though, so I'm going to start editing now. Thank you again!

Edit
Str-7
Per-7
end-5
cha-2
int-10
agi-9
luk-2

Is that better?
That is better.
p33wii

Post by p33wii »

How about this?
Name: James Van'Gamert

Species: Wolf ( Eurasian)

Neighborhood: Unknown: Suggestions? : :?
-Appearance-
When you think of an average wolf this is what you immediately think of. Dark grey fur, blue eyes and average figure. Contributed to the fact that he was taught to not be seen in a crowd, or anywhere. He doesn't wear a collar but has a patch under his neck that shows he is part of the covert operations police squad.

-Personality-
James can be seen as slightly anti-social but it always seems as though he is watching you. He dislikes rowdy people or pets and always flinches around loud noises. He barely ever comes to meetings or social events, or so it seems, and can nearly always be seen researching.

-Hobbies-
-Practicing Parkour
-Researching
-Practicing sociality (needs to learn it can't be practiced)
-Being stealthy

Other notes:
- He has been deemed smart, even on human standards.
- James speaks fluently English, Russian, German and is learning Japanese.
- Many think the term "lone wolf" was modeled off James.
- He can pick locks with his claws.
- He has photographic memory.
- He doesn't believe in karma or luck, and believes anything can be achieved with persistence and hard work. He believes that nothing is beyond his control and if he tries hard enough he can surpass any problem.
- He is a mathematical genius and has shown to be able to even multiply 53x31 in his head to the 8th digit in 2 seconds.
- Owns specially tailored shoes to improve his parkour.

Special:
Str-7
Per-7
end-5
cha-2
int-10
agi-9
luk-2

Pros/cons

Pro: Very quick learner.
Pro: Plays violin.
Pro: James has memorized a lot of wikipedia.
Pro: James could out-run anyone in his life he had met so-far.
Neutral: James can't feel pain because of an obscure medical condition. (After research I found that this is possible without losing all sensation.)
Con: James can't make friends easily.
Con: James doesn't know his parents.
Con: Nearly everything seems to go wrong for James.

Last edited by p33wii on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

That is a great character that I would really love to roleplay with.
p33wii

Post by p33wii »

Thank you. :D ... Um, can you suggest a neighborhood?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Perhaps Yorkshire Fields, Radiant Gardens, or Brookshire Meadows. Oasis Towers might be a good idea if your pet is rich.
p33wii

Post by p33wii »

Thank you very much.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Okay, it's official. I'm dropping out, too. Roleplaying doesn't appeal to me anymore.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
The Game

Post by The Game »

Darn.
Welp, I guess you can't love RPing forever. Bye Tehbs.
Jack

Post by Jack »

so i decide to check out this topic for the first time, and i come across someone who just decided to quit. am i like, the barrel of bad news, incarnate?
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Jack wrote:so i decide to check out this topic for the first time, and i come across someone who just decided to quit. am i like, the barrel of bad news, incarnate?
No, just bad timing. I believe a few people have been quitting.

In other news, my first character is a success so far. So, I think I'm going to try another.
...Are Ferrets in the 3.5 year range, or 7 year range? Because I'm thinking female ferret. There aren't enough ferrets. (Actually, I'm not sure I've seen one.)

Also, what would you guys say is the most active (open, preferably,) neighborhood?
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Name: Blue Berry
Species: Cat (Russian Blue?)

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Appearance:
Blueberry with cloak but without his other equipments (Updated 6/7/2011)

Blueberry usually wears a black cloak (with the inside of the cloak being dark red), a backpack, and an utility belt. A cheap foldable binoculars is hanged from his neck, and he is wearing a digital watch on his left hand.

Blueberry without his equipment (Old)

Personality:
"It's me! Blueberry, the miiiiiightyyyyy WIZARD!"

Blueberry is probably the craziest cat you will ever meet! Ever since he read the D&D rulebooks, he has been pretending to be a wizard-- Even outside of a D&D game! Of course, Blueberry doesn't have any arcane powers, he knows that. But instead of going back to reality, he decides to remedy his lack of arcane powers with tools, preparation, and sheer physical abilities.

Being a stray before he was adopted also made Blueberry very paranoid. In fact, he will prepare for absolutely everything and never leaves his room without his backpack and utility belt! Too bad he spends most of his time speculating instead of actually observing what's going on.

Even though he is crazy, creepy, and paranoid. Blueberry is a good cat, and will use every of his resources and power to help the others.

Background:
Blueberry used to be a stray until he was saved by the animal control during a big stray fight. He was taken to the animal shelter and later adopted by the Berry family.

Items:
- Cloak
- Waterproof Digital Watch

* On collar/In collar pocket:
- Wallet with money
- A cheap Cell Phone
- Foldable Binoculars (hanged on neck)

* On belt/In belt pocket:
- 3 Baseball balls
- 1 Super Ball (Bouncy Ball)
- A Flashlight
- 2 AA batteries
- A Lighter
- A pack of tissue paper
- A Door Stop
- A set of Lockpicks
- A half-sized bottle of cooking oil
- A Pencil and a Notepad
- An USB Flash Drive
- A Pocket Can Opener
- A Foldable Mirror
- A pair of Rubber Gloves
- A pack of salt-free peanuts
- A Carob Chocolate Bar
- A pair of Sunglasses
- Some Soapy Water in a small spray bottle

* In the bag:
- A First Aid Kit
- A Towel
- A pencil box with normal writing tools (Like pen, ruler, and correction tape)
- A Mini Stapler
- 2 Black Markers (Temporary and Permanent)
- A Magnifying Glass
- A Calculator
- A pair of Scissors
- Some Transparent Duct Tape
- A bottle of drinking water
- An isotonic drink for pets
- A cup of instant noddle
- A can of tuna
- A can of spam
- A can of vienna sausage
- 3 Plastic Spoons and Forks wrapped in paper
- An Insect Repellent
- Some Ropes

* Strapped to the bag:
- A Frying Pan
- A Foldable Umbrella
- Another bottle of drinking water

Spells:
- Light: Flashlight
- Create Fire: Lighter
- Hold Portal: By jamming a door with a Door Stop
- Open Lock: Lockpicks
- Blindness: Spraying Soapy Water at the eyes
- Grease: A bottle of cooking oil
- Detect Secret Doors: By listening and knocking
- Magic Missile: Baseball
- Expeditious Retreat: By running
- Jump: By jumping
- Wall of Fire: Grease + Create Fire
- Healing Spells: First Aid Kit

Notes:
- Blueberry is Blackberry's cat sibling
- Blueberry lives with his family in a town house.
- Blueberry lost his tail when he was a stray, but it is usually covered by his cloak.
- Blueberry loves canned tuna!
- Blueberry is a Improbable Weapon User, he can absolutely wield and throw anything as a weapon... Mainly for fighting zombies, of course.
- Blueberry is a fan of D&D and roleplaying.
- Blueberry has a plan for zombie apocalypse, with the resources prepared and maintained in the attic. No firearms, however.
- Blueberry has a time travel password: Miracle Buleberry Blackberry Timestop one thousand twenty four!

SPECIAL:
STR-10 ("I cast a Bull's Strength with Permanency that has been warded against Dispel Magic on myself!" But he probably became strong from carrying bunch of stuff everyday.)
PER-3 (Blueberry is too busy with his non-existent arcane power and preparing for the zombie apocalypse to pay attention to the surroundings.)
END-4 ("Wizards are squishy, what do you expect?")
CHA-2 (Telling the others about your non-existent arcane power is not the way to make friends. It makes you look suspicious too.)
INT-10 ("That's because I am a Wizard!" But Blueberry really did study how to cast spells... Or at least how to improvise it!)
AGI-10 (Blueberry practiced shooting "Magic Missile" and casting "Expeditious Retreat" a lot, I mean REALLY A LOT. Also: Cat.)
LUC-3 (Losing his tail and being a stray before adopted. Blueberry is pretty unlucky, eh?)

Color: #CC0000

Edit: Fixed some typos. (I am sure there are more...)
Edit2: Updated picture. Minor profile update
Last edited by Aquablast on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Name
Louis "Lucid" O'Malley

Species
Feline - Maine Coon

Neighborhood
Verde Grove

Appearance
Lucid's build is similar to other Maine-Coons, making him a bit larger than typical cats. His appearance is very similar to other Maine-Coons, as well. His fur is a darker gray, with splotches of black fur throughout. Lucid's entire ears are black, along with the whole second half of his tail.. The rest is rather typical. His fur varies in length across his body, being a bit longer and puffier near his chest and tail. Lucid has a rather strange dressing habit, beings that he wears a lot of clothes for an animal. Around his head, he wears a dark red bandana and a yellow one around his neck. As a shirt, he wears an old, brown leather short-sleeved tunic; typically with a pair of matching fingerless gloves. For pants, Lucid wears a pair of cut off khaki's that seem to be a bit too big for him, held up by a black leather belt. Down his legs to his foot pads, he has a cloth wrapped around, working sort of as make-shift shoes. However, under all of his clothes, Lucid has a necklace that he never takes off. It's a gold chain with a little golden 3 leaf-clover charm on it. It was the tag he had when he used to be a pet.

Personality
Lucid is one of the most laid-back critters you'll ever meet. To him, life is nothing more than one big adventure! He doesn't seek to be the best or the richest among men, nor does he give everything up for a life of pain-staking poverty. All he wants is to be happy, and honestly he does a pretty good job at doing that. He can always see (or at least look for) the light in any situation. While he can come off as being somewhat of a joker - often making a joke at someone else's expense - he is still very friendly and loyal. He thinks nothing of walking up to a stranger and striking up a conversation. Being a nomad makes him very adaptable and resourceful, but that also makes others very nervous about him. Much to his dismay, he often referred to as a "feral", despite Lucid acting more like a human than a pet. He takes great offense in being called an animal.

Background
Lucid was born rather traditionally in a small town in Ireland and lived there for the first few years of his life. Things were peaceful in that first year, though he doesn't really remember it... Lucid's father went missing during his mother's second pregnancy a year after he was born. His father was presumed dead, but honestly no one knows... Regardless, his mother gave birth to his brother "Leopold" shortly after the disappearance. She couldn't handle the strain of living in the village and soon set out to live in the city, leaving the two kittens behind in the care of an elderly gentleman by the name of "Ryls O'Malley". Though the occasional letter showed up, Lucid and Leopold never saw their mother again...
Lucid and his brother were very close and spent most of the days having adventures in the forest around their little Irish village. They did everything together and were very happy, despite the unfortunate circumstances of their parents. However the happiness was short lived.. Lucid was separated from his home and brother due to a series of unfortunate events. He wound up at the Eastern coast of Britain, where he began to fend for himself. Eventually, he boarded a ship to America where he met a rather eccentric leopard who soon became his travel companion in life.
After arriving in America, Lucid and his new-found friend purchased a gypsy caravan and set out for adventure across the promised lands! They travelled together for a few years, relying only on themselves, each other, and often the land as Lucid matured into a fine young feline. In each town the duo would harbor themselves near, Lucid would take to selling jewelry that he "acquired" throughout his journey and some he made himself, though they would never settle and stay for too long...
That is, until they reached the small farming community of Verde Grove in North-Eastern America. Something about the quaintness reminded Lucid of the home he lost so long ago in Ireland... They set up camp in a clearing outside of the village and have been there ever since. Though he's only been there for about two months, Verde Grove may well be becoming his new home... Now if only the villagers and their domestics would accept them.

SPECIAL
Str = 8
Per = 5
End = 7
Cha = 5
Int = 4
Agl = 8
Luk = 5

Outside:
Though slightly modernized, the gypsy caravan does have a very rustic and old-timey feel to it. It's bright white sheet-metal roofing stands out vividly against the dark-green wagon walls. There is a small porch made of fine polished on the back with a step leading up towards the door. In the front, a hitch for a horse along with a riding carriage for the caravan driver. Despite what the picture shows, the wheels are large, wooden and antique-looking. The caravan is finished off by fine details and accents in exotic patterns all across the outside.

Inside: ((will eventually make a sketch))
The inside is fairly simplistic. It looks more like one large storage room than a traveling home. Just inside the door, there is a cabinet that contains all sorts of tools like a broom, shovel, fishing pole, and the works... Across from that stands a dresser filled with some spare clothing, but mainly little knickknacks. Next to the cabinet sits a large variety of old wooden boxes all tied down with thick rope to keep them from shifting while the caravan is in motion. In these boxes you can find just about anything you'd ever need to live with, if only you know which one to look into. Next to the boxes, a half-wall extends up that a set of double-decker hammock attach to (Lucid sleeps on the higher hammock). The other side of the hammock is attached to the back wall. Next the the dresser there is a large and very exotic looking plant that baskes in the light from the window next to the door. On the other side, there is a little mini-generator that can be used to generate electricity. It's mostly just there in case of emergencies. Anything electrical must be plugged into the generator directly. Finally, next to the generator, there stands an old-fashioned wooden desk complete with plenty of little cubbyholes. This is where Leopold does most of his work - including his jewelry making. If one were to search the desk, they would find plenty of rare stones and valuable gems. There is a little stool at the desk that isn't very comfortable, but is better than nothing.
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Ok, Ummmmmm...Question. If we had guest characters move to a new neighborhood, could the guest characters become main characters, or...?
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

I don't see a problem with it, but that's just me...

I think so long as the character is well developed, it shouldn't be an issue. And so long as you don't spend too much time in the other.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Name: Varialis Da Grinci
Species: Leopard, Male
Neighborhood: Verde Grove

-Appearance-
Varialis is the type that would not be caught dead without his signature beret with a silver apple pin. He has symmetrical spots that mirrors with respect to his spine and has a “paintbrush tail” which he often uses. Varialis is completely declawed because of a childhood accident.

When going outside he paints himself as an orange cat with a brown spot over his left eye. He usually carries an iPad and wears a black collar and a silver tag with a galaxy design.

-Personality-
Varialis cares for his art and his art alone, or at least that is what he shows. Being the “leopard in the city” has been rough for Varialis as he has trouble even buying food and aside from a gypsy cat he travels with, he distrusts everyone else. This was due to having amnesia and the traumatic events of his childhood where he was suddenly shot causing him to be extremely cautious to strangers.

He has a self-trained near photographic memory which he uses to paint his works. He would occasionally paint other works than portraits though and his true master skill is shown when he draws the image of “Activa”, a beautiful woman he remembers from his past.

-Story-
Varialis was a cub when he first bumped into his foster mother Activa, an international model for the art world. During this time he was with his biological parents who happened to be training him for his first hunt. Unlucky for Varialis, they stumbled upon human camp and a panicked guard started a rain of fire upon them. He lost his parents in the incident and though Varialis escaped death, he was left with permanently damaged claws that will never grow. Activa took pity in him and took him in the next day after she found him collapsed in a bush just outside her camp.

He soon found himself interested in painting after seeing an artist capture Activa in a canvass, and using his tail as his personal paint brush, and years of perseverance, he was able to reach the skill of a master painter at the age of 6. Activa had followed his progress and secretly acted as his manager, selling off his finished artworks to museums and cultural centers, Varialis was always surprised when he received an invitation to the unveiling of his work and the large amount of money that always came with it.

When he was 8, Activa invited him to join her in her trip to Ireland. He was hesitant at first but on the last minute he decided to join her. On their return flight, engine trouble caused the plane to crash minute after their departure, and Varialis found himself on the shores of Ireland the next day having lost all his memories save for his name, his love of painting, the death of his parents by human hands and the image of Activa that was filled with love. He also found the handkerchief Activa made for his ninth birthday. The one which because of his attitude during Christmas when all the museums were closed, was addressed to Da Grinci.

He then travelled East, only seeing water to the West, selling his paintings just to buy food, supplies and necessities. He learned more of Activa as he lived in Ireland, every painting he sold brought him closer and closer to the truth. Until it suddenly stopped, what he knew had now exceeded what most had known, it was time to journey to America.

On the boat to America, he met the first friend of his new life, a maine-coon that seemed to have a troubled life such as his. He never realized it, but he quickly opened up to this friend during their trip and before it even docked, he found it nearly impossible to willfully part ways. He was unsure as to why, but he enjoyed the feeling of obeying another. So together they travelled the lands in a gypsy caravan they bought shortly after arrival, townhopping to sell their stuff and acquire supplies, though never staying too long anywhere. Though all that changed when they reached the small community of Verde Grove, there was something with the place that finally stopped their travels. A promise of home? Perhaps.

Other info:
-His art sells well, especially those of Activa.
-He only paints with his eyes closed and doesn’t use outlines.
-He finishes a 20”x16” portrait in just over half an hour.
-Activa is never painted in less than a 24x24 canvas.
-He calls his alter ego Joy, the big cat.

S - 5
P - 7
E - 7
C - 6
I - 5
A - 8
L - 4

Will be using color #8000FF

Of course, wandering alone is never safe. . .
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

they told me to go on and post this here, so here it be!

Name: Herman D. Grecia (gree-she-a), But usually HD
Character Type: Main
Species: Dog (Mixed-Breed)
Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Appearance: Mostly light brown, darker patch of brownish-black over left eye and splotches everywhere of varying shades of brown. Has Collar with a clear glass orb thing. short (i dont know what "average 13 year old pet" hieght is, but shorter than that)

Personality: Spacey. Often forgets what he’s doing or stares of into space, even though he’s rather smart. He has a tendency to say whatever pops into his head and can be very blunt. Isn’t very aware, but knows what to do when he applies himself. Often gets into trouble for “making his own fun”, but not on purpose. Doesn’t do well with authority or people he has just met, but is friendly once you get to know him. Likes to joke around.

-Other Notes:
1: has a sister named nixie (nix to people who know her)
2: Bi
3: Moms name is Regeana, no dad.
4: knows lots of bits of science trivia (how to make shockers, ice that explodes, again, “making his own fun” >:3
5: a little energetic/hyper

-Background: moved from a rural area a state or two over, but his sister went to a small facility for young artistic pet prodigies (they have those now), so shes staying there with a friend until it’s over. Didn’t have anyone who disliked him, but only had a few friends. Has had just a tiny little bit of trouble with police (disturbing the peace!? Bah!)

SPECIAL

Strength - 6
Perception - 3
Endurance - 6
Charisma - 7
Intelligence - 8
Agility - 6
Luck – 6

color # 8080BF
bwah bwah
Neko

Post by Neko »

Name
Alex

Species
cat

Neighborhood
Verde Grove

Appearance
Alex has white fur, his paws are gray with gray tipped ears and he bright blue eyes.

Personality
Alex acts more mature then his age, setting aside his playfulness to protect his sister, Abbie. He is rather brave, and doesn't scare as quickly as you'd think. Alex will do anything to protect Abbie, and his past actions show that.

Background
All I'll say is that they are both strays, find out the back story in the RP!

SPECIAL
Str = 4
Per = 5
End = 6
Cha = 5
Int = 4
Agl = 8
Luk = 5

color=#4080FF

--------------

Name
Abbie

Species
Cat

Neighborhood
Verde Grove

Appearance
Abbie has light brown fur, her paws, ears and tail are white tipped and has green eyes. She appears a bit younger then her brother, Alex, because she was the runt of the litter, being fairly smaller.

Personality
Abbie is a very playful and innocent kitten. She loves to explore but is easily frightened, so she almost always stays near her brother.

Background
Find out during the RP!

SPECIAL
Str = 3
Per = 7
End = 4
Cha = 6
Int = 4
Agl = 7
Luk = 6

color=#4000FF
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Name: Asher "Ash" Adams

Species: Dog (English Shepard)

Neighborhood: Verde Grove

Appearance:
Asher's fur is like this. He's usually smiling so wide his tongue is lolling out of his mouth. His collar is green with a smiley tag. His eyes are dark green and appear to be smling.

Personality: Asher is generally happy. He's one of those people that can cheer up anyone with his smile and kind words. He loves jokes, specifically knock-knocks and lame puns. His laughter has been described as "rich, real, and contagious". All Asher really wants to do is tell a funny joke or see someone smile. He may not seem too bright, but he's actually learning from just about everything- people he talks to, books he reads, TV shows he sees, anything! But sometimes, even when he seems happy, Asher is actually incredibly sad. He's not very close with his parents, so he's not sure how to tell them about how he feels. After years of keeping things to himself, it's become habit, and even when he does make a great friend he can't figure out how to tell them what's going on with him.

Other:
-Asher's happy personality has caused a lot of controversy in his large family. Relatives-and sometimes even his parents- think his happiness is all a big joke, and that he's trying to butter them up for something he might do in the future. Because of this, Asher and his parents aren't very close.
-After a while of not being able to change their minds, Asher gave up. He doesn't care what his family thinks of him, just what he thinks of himself, and that's really enough for him.
-His parents, Anita and Anthony, both love him very much but have a hard time showing it (like Asher does).
- Asher solves his own problems all in his head. he can lock himself up in his room for hours trying to sort things out.

SPECIAL
STR- 6 "I can lift that!...maybe..."
PER- 6 "Are you sad? No? Oh, you looked sad."
END- 5 "...just...go on with out me..."
CHA- 8 "Do you want to hear a joke? It's really funny and I know you'll just love it!"
INT- 7 "Pi equals 3.14 something something something."
AGI- 5 "The finish line is too far away and I don't feel like getting there."
LUCK- 5 "My lucky number is 13...wait that's not lucky?....oh."

008040 please?
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Name: Brill Hourder

Neighbourhood: Not yet decided

Species: Silver fox

-Appearance-

Has dark silver fur around the majority of his body, although the end of his tail and the tips of his ears are white. He wears a white collar, with a silver ring tag. He found this tag awhile ago, and it sparkles when in the light.

-Personality-

Brill has a habit of overestimating himself. His ego is bigger then most as well. He’s still a friendly pet, and happy to join anything. He’d help anybody in trouble, even if it was a complete stranger. He may challenge anyone to prove his own skill. He’s no jerk though, but he can be a bit of a sore loser.

-Other-

- He has a habit of winking at people to apply what he means.
- Sometimes will address himself as “THE HOURDER”
- His owner (David Hourder) is moving into town. He's buying a small house to live in happily.

SPECIAL

STR: 8 “Haha! Nobody can beat me!”
PER: 5 “I'm not bad, but not great”
END: 5 “I can run just less then the average dog. Nothing wrong with that.”
CHA: 6 “Hey, Hey, I’m a friendly guy!”
INT: 6 “I’m about as smart as your average joe”
AGI: 7 “Wanna race? It’ll be fun, and I’ll win!”
LCK: 5 “Who needs luck? I’m all skill!”

colour: #000080

Brilliant pictrue by Zander!
Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Name
Cyrano

Species
cat - Russian blue

Neighborhood
Verde Grove

Appearance
Cyrano sports the usual silverish blue all Russian Blue's have. He almost always has a bright smile on his face, and almost always carries around a light blue scarf. The scarf usually covers his collar, which is in comparison a dark blue. his eyes shine brightly in the daylight, considering there a very light grey.

Personality
Despite his current situation with money Cyrano is almost always happy. Its as if his life were a dream. And that he would wake up any second. You can almost always catch him humming a cheerful tune, while working on his dads farm. He has a rather high pitched voice, and at first you would say he was probably on catnip. He has a "work harder" attitude, and is almost always willing to run a errand or job for you.

Background
Cyrano was born, raised up, and has always worked in VerdeGrove. His dad owns a farm just outside the main portion of Verdegrove, in which Cyrano works a few hours a day. However, he used to have a brother, about a year younger and just as hard a worker as Cyrano is.
A few winters ago when Cyrano was about 2 years old His brother walked out onto the frozen lake, chasing a snow rabbit. Cyrano ran after him, risking his life going out onto the ice too. Unfortunately Cyrano could not reach his little brother in time, the ice broke out from under him, Cyrano watched in terror as his little brother disappeared under the ice, He dove in after him, and by this time the dad had already reached the site.
Next thing he knows he woke up in a hospital bed, still shivering from the cold water. His dad was sitting by the bed, and thats when he recieved the bad news.
Almost everyone in the small town heard about it, and for a few days after Cyrano went into a sort of depression, not working and staying in his house asll day and night. eventually he started to regain his confidence, and began going out again.
Cyrano never learned to read, and is not that well educated. His fur is always scraggly and his scarf is a little worn out. If theres one thing he knows, its working. and the value of the dollar. Him and his dad is poor, almost to the point of no food, which makes him humble. He sometimes eats out of the pig food when he gets hungry enough. His father is really loving, and teaches Cyrano principals and other good stuff to know, such as manners.
Everyday he tries to learn a bit of karate, he watches a vcr he ordered when he was young it on there small old TV. they dont get Cable, or satellite, or internet.

SPECIAL
Str = 8 (Working on a farm will do that to you.)
Per = 4 (probably wouldn't notice
End = 8 (Yet again, working on a farm.)
Cha = 5 (Hes as gullible as heck, but you probably wouldnt believe a word he was saying.)
Int = 5 (Cant read, write, etc.)
Agl = 8 (KARATE! HI-YAH!)
Luk = 5 (Not the luckiest person around..)

I want THIS :D 0080FF

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0NoHN1TU5I
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Ok, Ummmmmm...Question. If we had guest characters move to a new neighborhood, could the guest characters become main characters, or...?
Sorry, I didn't see this 'till now.

Yes, but they can never move back to the neighborhood they were in, and can only really keep "in Christmas card contact" with any characters in the old neighborhood (meaning little to no side references, and no phone/email conversations). This is to avoid crossovers and characters jumping back and forth between neighborhoods, which can make things confusing.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Alex

Post by Alex »

p33wii wrote: I wish I knew who Alex was.
Who says you can't?

*Ahem* Alex was a guy who was nearly obsessed with RPing. It was so much fun for him. Then, Alex did a terrible mistake and joined 3 RPs, instead of sticking to only 2, turning it into a responsibility rather than fun. Even more sadly, one of the RPs he joined moved way too fast for him to keep up. So Alex quit RPing.

People say he sucked at it anyways >_>
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Buckdida wrote:
Zack_the_husky wrote:Ok, Ummmmmm...Question. If we had guest characters move to a new neighborhood, could the guest characters become main characters, or...?
Sorry, I didn't see this 'till now.

Yes, but they can never move back to the neighborhood they were in, and can only really keep "in Christmas card contact" with any characters in the old neighborhood (meaning little to no side references, and no phone/email conversations). This is to avoid crossovers and characters jumping back and forth between neighborhoods, which can make things confusing.
...What if they were related or whatever to a couple of characters in their old neighborhood?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Zack_the_husky wrote:...What if they were related or whatever to a couple of characters in their old neighborhood?
It's like Buck said: Christmas Card Contact. You can reference the character a few times, and you can have them get mail or something every once in a while from them. And during timeskips, you can say that they visited or something. But they CAN NOT appear in another neighborhood.

For example, all of my characters are cousins because their owners are siblings, except Tobias (who's owner is their father) and Morrigan (who is a ghost). I reference them every now and then, but I don't do it that often or make it a large part of the story.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

ctcmjh wrote:
Zack_the_husky wrote:...What if they were related or whatever to a couple of characters in their old neighborhood?
It's like Buck said: Christmas Card Contact. You can reference the character a few times, and you can have them get mail or something every once in a while from them. And during timeskips, you can say that they visited or something. But they CAN NOT appear in another neighborhood.

For example, all of my characters are cousins because their owners are siblings, except Tobias (who's owner is their father) and Morrigan (who is a ghost). I reference them every now and then, but I don't do it that often or make it a large part of the story.
Really? Huh...So, I'm not the only one who does the whole family in different neighborhoods thing?
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Really? Huh...So, I'm not the only one who does the whole family in different neighborhoods thing?
No. I actually think it's rather common... I mean, the only two characters I have are brothers who live in different neighborhoods.. The only difference is that I KNOW they'll never meet, or even really speak again. One of them is believed dead. xD

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

** TOWN CRIER MODE ** Ringing a cow bell! (clank clank)

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!!

Several Slots are now open to join the Original RP storyboard, Richardson Valley!!

Act now! before it's too late.

apply today in the RV OOC!!

(Clank Clank)

Rav can't wait to eat new people! >.< Meet! Meet new people!! ~.~
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:** TOWN CRIER MODE ** Ringing a cow bell! (clank clank)

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!!

Several Slots are now open to join the Original RP storyboard, Richardson Valley!!

Act now! before it's too late.

apply today in the RV OOC!!

(Clank Clank)

Rav can't wait to eat new people! >.< Meet! Meet new people!! ~.~
I'm considering it... Who all is in Richardson Valley?
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

SEVERAL? Huh...
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Name - Danté Alabaster

Species - Dog (Yorkshire terrier)

Gender - Male

Age - 19 (6+-)

Neighborhood - VerdeGrove

Appearance - fur pattern basically like that, but bigger. His right eye is green, his left one yellow. White collar, Tag

Personality - TRIES to be Wise and intellectual. Tries to understand as much as he can, aswell as people. (This is the way he acts, wants to be. He's actually quite childish!) His temper is quite high so getting on his nerves can be hard.

Other Notes
- He usually wears a robe, brown one with a big hood.
- He usually has the hood up aswell, to add a bit of a mysterious look.
- Usually carries around a cane or some sort of older book
- If someone is on to him, he'll most likely giggle and starts spazzing.

SPECIAL
STR - 4 "I'm no heavy-weight lifter."
PER - 6 "Eyes.. everywhere!"
END - 4 "Enough to run and hide."
CHA - 6 "Very well, my lady."
INT - 8 "These books of mine are said to belonged to Merlin himself."
AGI - 3 "I don't do agility."
LCK - 7 "You could call me lucky."
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Okay ladies and gents, heeeeeeeeres Rain!
Name: Rain Claude
(Parents: Jamal and Tiffany)

Species: Ferret

Couloring: Cinnamon

Neighborhood: None yet.

Char Type: Main

Nutshell Description: A mellow Cinnamon ferret with a big heart, who's willing to try anything once.

Personal Quote: "Don't knock it 'till you try it!"

Appearance: Rain has an odd fur pattern, having a spot over her eye, over her species signature mask. Rain almost always has her eyes partially lowered, making her seem forever content with whats going on in front of her at the time. Her Collar is a dark gray, with a rain cloud as the tag.

Personality: Rain is extremely open to new things. While she has her hobbies and skills, shes not one to say no to something just because she doesn't know what it is. In fact, you could almost say she'll embrace the unknown- what's life without excitement, after all?

Of course, when theres nothing new jumping out, there're a few things she likes to do that'll let her try out her creative juices. She makes sure she's never kept bored, whether she's cooking in mom's kitchen, building or expirementing in dad's workshop, or drawing on paper.

Rain isn't afraid to fail, either. Failure just means that you get another chance to try again, and you have less time to be bored.

Background- I'm not spoiling it this time. O.O

Other Notes
-Rain does have a fear of being buried alive.
-Her tag lights up blue!
-She is originally from Jamaica.

SPECIAL
STR- 4 ("I'll get it.")
PER- 4 ("Alright, let's go!")
END- 5 ("I'd rather died having fun.")
CHA- 7 ("It's called Bungee-jumping.")
INT- 7 ("But if this goes here, shouldn't this go here?")
AGI- 10 ("It's gonna blow!)
LUC- 5 ("That... was.... fun!")
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

I'm considering it... Who all is in Richardson Valley?[/quote]

Currently active players...

Buckdida:
-Venison

Keeshah:
-Rav
-Sara

Argent-Flame:
-Cier
-Endellion
-Sean

D-Singer:
-Blood

Dylan:
-Pyxis
-Amelia
-Dylan

Missingo:
-Matthew
-Rachel

Taking a break, or unknown status players.

Kaido:
-Pepper

Laxan:
-Sal

EchoFireant:
-Marshall
-Natalia

Djinn:
-Djinn
-Glory

Cthonion:
-Jance

Caelei:
-Pavelle
-Magnus
-Felix

Alex:
-Alex
-Mai

Players who have left the RP..

Jimmy Jazz:
-Octavian
-Sekhmet

Teh Brawler:
-O'Connor
-Tory

Kalvin:
-Balbaroy
-Lucky

Mathgrant
-Brian

To the best of my knowledge that is the current status of the RP..
But i'm just a peon, Argent/Buck are RV's gm's
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Indeed! We are. After all, it would make sense that the GM's of the entire RP do get to run their own neighborhood.

Anyway...yes, because of our lower player count, as of currently, RV is temporarily "Apply to join." Your character must have very strong depth and personality, and you must be able to write long posts. This neighborhood moves very slowly at times, so don't be surprised if you're waiting 1-3 days for a response. There is also some pseudo-realism and action at times, so be prepared for that, in addition to say, things like trips to the beach.

First, however, we do need to figure out exactly WHO is still in our neighborhood.

Neighborhood GM's! It's time to do a roll call so that Echo can refine and update the neighborhood lists! Run a roll call in your OOC threads.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

xD I'm curious to see how much the player counts change after this.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Buckdida wrote:Neighborhood GM's! It's time to do a roll call so that Echo can refine and update the neighborhood lists! Run a roll call in your OOC threads.
Well, I think SP only has a Temp GM, so this might give us a reason to vote on a permanent one.
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

VerdeGrove is present and accounted for. :3

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:
p33wii wrote: I wish I knew who Alex was.
Who says you can't?

*Ahem* Alex was a guy who was nearly obsessed with RPing. It was so much fun for him. Then, Alex did a terrible mistake and joined 3 RPs, instead of sticking to only 2, turning it into a responsibility rather than fun. Even more sadly, one of the RPs he joined moved way too fast for him to keep up. So Alex quit RPing.

People say he sucked at it anyways >_>
Well, I had fun RPing with you, that's for sure! But yeah, YsF is kind of too fast... Or perhaps I am simply on the wrong side of the Earth. I think I may need to start writing in advance.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

i might make one now to get duster back and make him less dark :P
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."