HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rhyzer

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis took one subtle step forward, away from his reserved composure.
"...This should be fun," He gave a short monologue, ready to advance over to the river.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Yeah, let's get going! I haven't gone swimming in forever

Wow, he really is dating that cat. Never seen that before........

Gilmore tried to not be rude but he couldn't help but keep glancing at Crimson and Ruby.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Seth wrote:Yeah, let's get going! I haven't gone swimming in forever

Wow, he really is dating that cat. Never seen that before........

Gilmore tried to not be rude but he couldn't help but keep glancing at Crimson and Ruby.
Gilmore's exuberance had caused Travis to take a glimpse of the excited dog. As he followed along behind him, Travis couldn't help but take note of Gilmore's persistent stare of the two pets, which enacted in him taking one last glance at them as well.
...?
Travis' indifferent expression deemed his opinion unassuming to the uncommon spectacle. After one short glance, his gaze then reverted back to glimpse in front of him, once more minding his own business.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh it's no problem, Ruby." Tesla responded, he followed Travis, "Let us be off!"

"And off we go to see the wizard!" Mercury followed suit, "Crimson, are there fish in the river?" he asked
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Esper wrote:"Oh it's no problem, Ruby." Tesla responded, he followed Travis, "Let us be off!"

"And off we go to see the wizard!" Mercury followed suit, "Crimson, are there fish in the river?" he asked

"fish? hmmm, i'd imagine so, i'm pretty sure it connects up into a huuuge lake somewhere along its way, heheh. and it is deep enough to support life for most fish. so, yeah, i'm pretty sure there will be fish, buut, if you're planning on fishing, best you do it downstream of swimmers. heh, cant have any poor unfortunate getting a hook through a foot, or gods forbid anywhere else, heheh."

Rufinae's ears perked and twitched, he then leaped and bounded over to mercury and crimson, nearly bowling them over. "DID I HEAR FISH!? i thought i heard somebody say fish! did you say fish!?"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury raised his hand to identify himself as the person who had spoken of fish, "You can bet your tail I said fish! Delicious, delicious fish!" Mercury spoke with zeal as he continued on his way

Tesla was panting heavily at this point, "Jeez oh man! I hope we get there soon, I don't know how much longer I can last in this heat..." he began to wobble as he walked
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis' ears perked along the various conversations that resided within the moderate-size group of pets.
..., he gave a distressful sigh, prompting himself to be even the slightest bit talkative and social-like amongst them. As accordingly, he then readjusted his pace to end up walking beside Tesla.
"I'm sure there's shade by the river," he began, reassuring him in a comforting, albeit optimistic tone, "Just hang in there, bud. By the way, what is in your bag you're carrying?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla had dropped into deep calculation and nearly jumped out of his fur when Travis spoke, "Thanks, I really hope so." he spoke up and gave a woozy smile. Then came the realization of the fact that he had even taken his bag along, "Oh, I'm not actually sure what's in here-" he began rummaging through the pack, "- Well, it would seem that I have brought with me some manga, that cell phone I made, some little gadgets I'm working on, sone specimen jars, a couple of pencils, a notebook, a small tool kit, and-*gasp*-WATER!" he exclaimed as he took a swig from the bottle
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Esper wrote:Tesla had dropped into deep calculation and nearly jumped out of his fur when Travis spoke, "Thanks, I really hope so." he spoke up and gave a woozy smile. Then came the realization of the fact that he had even taken his bag along, "Oh, I'm not actually sure what's in here-" he began rummaging through the pack, "- Well, it would seem that I have brought with me some manga, that cell phone I made, some little gadgets I'm working on, sone specimen jars, a couple of pencils, a notebook, a small tool kit, and-*gasp*-WATER!" he exclaimed as he took a swig from the bottle
Travis glanced downward to the contents of his bag, spectating as Tesla's paws lightly scuffled with the items.
"Well prepared, I see," Travis concealed a short, effeminate chuckle with rare emotion.
As his gaze befell upon the water, however, he couldn't help but stare intently and distinctively at the bottle of water. Eventually, he shook that thought out of his mind after a second or so, denying the fact of his minor thirst that was deemed irrefutable even more with the mild heat.
...Mild...
It seemed instinctively natural for Travis to think of the current temperature like that, possibly due to the fact that he had endured even more unbearable, albeit varying climates within their significant regions.
"...Okay, I'm impressed," Travis praised indifferently to Tesla, mostly on account of the devices that caught Travis' eye, "Most of your assembled contraptions look genuinely unique. Erm, how long does it exactly take you to make one of these?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla screwed the cap back on the bottle when Travis spoke, he was happy that somebody was talking to him, "Well, the cell phone I made took about a day..." he fiddled with the phone in his hands, pushing a few buttons and causing
it to beep a few times, "This little contraption took, oh maybe, an hour? I'm not sure any more."But this, the Gargoyle 4, took me a couple of weeks, you know, to perfect it." he held up smaller backpack with slots in the sides, "It's a battery powered, continuous flight, glider" he smiled broadly

Mercury sketched as he walked, "Could you show me how to catch fish, Rufinae?" he asked, "When we get the river, I mean."
Thouhastbinpwnd

Post by Thouhastbinpwnd »

At that moment spartacus walked out of the forest and turned to look at the group. "Oh hey. Wait, PETS! What are PETs doing here." he steps on a thorn. " OW! my foot," he stumbles back and falls into a bush.... Then jumps up " YOW, IT BUUUURNS, it must be poison ivy IT BUUURNS!! WATER, WATER, dose anyone have water!?" He starts running around and hits his head of a tree and falls down " oooooow"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh jeez!" Tesla ran over to Sparticus, "I have some water, here." he began pouring water from the bottle onto the afflicted areas

Mercury sped over the fallen pet, "Calm down man, everything's alright. We were just heading over to the river, I'm Mercury."

"And I'm Tesla, do ya wanna come with us?" Tesla piped up
Thouhastbinpwnd

Spartacus' hands shoot up and grab tesla by the throut, " NEED MORE WATER" his eyes are blood red. His eyes turn back to there normal gold and he removes his hands, "Oh my Notch, im so sorry. Sometimes I can't control myself, mind if I come with you?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla yelped as he was grabbed, "Ack!! I don't have any more!" he fell back when Sparticus let him go. Tesla rubbed his neck gently, but he smiled welcomingly, "That's ok, I'd be fine with you joining us." his head tilted a bit

"I'm fine with it, what about you guys?" Mercury asked pleadingly to the others
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis tensed upon the abnormality and unexpected occurrence that unraveled before his eyes.
"...?!" Travis rushed over to aid Tesla by prying Spartacus off of him, but as soon as he immediately retracted, Travis refrained from doing any of the sort. However, he was still very alert ; he did not know this pet.
...What's up with this pet?...
Travis kept a close eye on Spartacus, anticipating that he might soon cause trouble once again, given Spartacus' statement regarding about himself.
"...Y-yeah," Travis murmured hesitantly, narrowing his eyes at Spartacus.
Thouhastbinpwnd

"Hello everyone, my name is Spartacus. I've been here for three weeks so far I live a mile or a lot less that way." he points to the river. " I'm glad I met some pets, just as long as nothing like the poodles happens." he starts mumbling to himself. " Well let's go." he starts walking briskly to the river.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Eeep, wait up! Tesla yelped as he ran after Sparticus, arriving at the river shortly

Mercury held back with the group, keeping his leisurely pace
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Rufinae's ears perked and his face grew into a smile. "sure thing! uhh, Mercury right? i'll be glad to teach you, but! heheh, you'll have to get a little wet! i fish the old fashioned way!" he grinned playfully, well within his own element now, around water, and an environment much like his natural habitat.

Crimson stoppedright in front of Runinae causing them to bump into eachother. "heyy,, what's the... oh..." rufinae quickly caught on to why Crimson had stopped, he stared at the newcomer, along with crimson. crimson seemed a little wary, rufinae, just stared with an infinite curiosity. they both quickly shook it off when he was introduced, and when the noticed the river.

the water was indeed flowing slowly, there was plenty of shaded provided by the large trees, some even hanging over the water that would definately provide a perfect diving point seeing as they went all the way out to the center where the riverbed was at its deepest. the sound of water flowing softly onwards filled the air with a surreal tranquility, both crimson and rufinae felt that, disturbing that quiet should be against some kind of law, but, all's fair in fun and play right?

Crimson spoke up "everyone, here we have it, heheh, the lovely river i told you all about." he smiled and took a deep breath in, relishing the clean, crisp air with the cool dampness from the river that he loved
Thouhastbinpwnd

"You wanted to go fishing? There's a great place down the river on that big rock over there." he pointed down stream, "also what's that?" he points to teslas gargoil 4.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury clapped in excitement, "That's just what I was hoping for!" he raced over to the spot that Sparticus had pointed out, "Hey, last one there is a rotten egg!"

"You got it!" Tesla shouted as he ran to the water, trying to beat Mercury. As he passed Sparticus he quickly stopped and set his bag down, "That's the Gargoyle 4, my perpetual flight glider." he paused as he saw Mercury enter the water and sighed, "Oh well, guess I'm a rotten egg." he then ran to the edge, jumped into the river with a big splash and surface with a huge intake of air
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Esper wrote:Mercury clapped in excitement, "That's just what I was hoping for!" he raced over to the spot that Sparticus had pointed out, "Hey, last one there is a rotten egg!"

"You got it!" Tesla shouted as he ran to the water, trying to beat Mercury. As he passed Sparticus he quickly stopped and set his bag down, "That's the Gargoyle 4, my perpetual flight glider." he paused as he saw Mercury enter the water and sighed, "Oh well, guess I'm a rotten egg." he then ran to the edge, jumped into the river with a big splash and surface with a huge intake of air

"Now technically, that would be me" rufinae spoke, while casually walking behind the eager pets "but then again, i'm not the one scaring all the fish away now am i? heheh." he giggled softly and stood at the water's edge, looking closely at the features hidden within, te rocks and little hiding places that he knew, would definately house scared little fish.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gilmore looked down at the river
hope it's deep enough
He backed up a few steps and got a running start before plunging into the water.
He surfaced and rolled on his back letting the current carry him.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis trailed the exuberant, albeit composed group of pets before him. Contrarily aware of each of their movements, he kept a steady glance at the grass as he hung his head down contemplatively. Slowly catching up to the pets, he stood blankly for a second in the open field, his wary eye inspecting the area. Momentarily, he made his way to a comfortable spot by the shade, his back against the bark of a tree. He sat facing the generalized direction of the river, though what he was exactly looking at what obscure and uncertain ; his idle and carefree posture, in addition to his cap that loomed over his silhouetted face, had perceived him to be dozing.
Thouhastbinpwnd

Spartacus walked over to Travis and sat down, taking out a book. " I know your not sleeping, mind if I sit with you?"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis' inanimate, but conscious body remained motionless despite being aware of the fact that Spartacus was approaching him. It was true ; he was not sleeping, nor intended to, but was very aware of his surroundings. He'd only felt it was necessary to contemplate over a series of personal thoughts for a brief moment before advancing over to perhaps join the pets in their activities. However, seeing as how one of them came over to Travis, the thought of reconsidering his decisions had come across his mind ; he could spend some time there a little bit longer in at least getting to know this particular pet.
"...," In spite of his head still hanging down at an angle whose cap obscured his field of vision, he nonetheless shook his head lightly, not minding at all. Travis scooted a few inches to the side as a result to this.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury swam to the edge, near Rufinea, careful not to disturb the water around him too much, "Hehe, sorry about that, I was just exited..." he rubbed the back of his head

Tesla paddled to Gilmore silently, he put his goggles over his eyes and began to float aswell, "So, Gilmore, what kind of stuff do you like to do?" he asked in a friendly, albeit awkward, way
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Mercury swam to the edge, near Rufinea, careful not to disturb the water around him too much, "Hehe, sorry about that, I was just exited..." he rubbed the back of his head

Tesla paddled to Gilmore silently, he put his goggles over his eyes and began to float aswell, "So, Gilmore, what kind of stuff do you like to do?" he asked in a friendly, albeit awkward, way
Gilmore stared dremily at the sky as he responded, I dunno, anything really. I just like being outside and hanging out with other pets.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, that's cool, I like to built things..." Tesla trailed. Unsure of what to do next, Tesla climbed up into a tree and onto a branch overlooking the water, then he jumped in with a joyous yelp. He hit the water with a tremendous splash.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Esper wrote:Mercury swam to the edge, near Rufinea, careful not to disturb the water around him too much, "Hehe, sorry about that, I was just exited..." he rubbed the back of his head
"not a problem at all, just be sure not to scare all the fishies away aye? oh, and, pay close attention" as he was speaking he spotted the perfect catch, stared intently at it, calculated the actual location as opposed to the distorted image through the water and then, with quick, precise movements he lunged forward with his arms out and caught a nice big fish! he held it up triumphantly and grinned.

"THAT! local pet, is how to catch a fish! hehehe" he couldnt help but grin, he stared hungrily at the fish but decided it would be more fun to release it "that one is lucky aye? hehe, but come the time when i'm hungry, the next one one be. hehe"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Oh, that's cool, I like to built things..." Tesla trailed. Unsure of what to do next, Tesla climbed up into a tree and onto a branch overlooking the water, then he jumped in with a joyous yelp. He hit the water with a tremendous splash.
Good one!
Gilmore continued to float, He spoke absentmindedly as he stared up at the clouds
I like to help my dad work on cars and stuff, I could give you a hand sometime. I'm not great with my hands but I'm sure you can find something for me to do.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Seth wrote:
Esper wrote:"Oh, that's cool, I like to built things..." Tesla trailed. Unsure of what to do next, Tesla climbed up into a tree and onto a branch overlooking the water, then he jumped in with a joyous yelp. He hit the water with a tremendous splash.
Good one!
Gilmore continued to float, He spoke absentmindedly as he stared up at the clouds
I like to help my dad work on cars and stuff, I could give you a hand sometime. I'm not great with my hands but I'm sure you can find something for me to do.
Feigning a contemplative demeanor as he shrugged off Spartacus' proximate presence, Travis straightened his cap to adjust his field of vision on the pets before him. Fidgeting to motion his cap slightly, his profound gaze ran limited as he saw fit, making the least amount of eye-contact as possible.
I don't want people to think I'm staring, Travis thought to himself, shadowing his face to the point that it became silhouetted -- with the only exception being Spartacus, whom was the closest at the moment. Travis, presumed to be staring at the ground for countless seconds of thinking given his cap's posture, sat comfortably to observe the pets before him. Why he didn't observe Spartacus as much as the others was beyond him, though he probably felt reserved and modest to even start a genuine conversation with the unusual pet, as he described him -- let alone give a quick glance to him. The thought of it gave him a cold sweat, by which was not alleviated by the heavy silence that hanged amongst them.
"...," he sighed softly, disapproving and remorseful of his own inability to say or do something to pluck him out of this uncomfortable predicament.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled as the group came to the river. The air was so clean, water was so clear, and the trees provided exellent shade, it was wonderful. She watched in silence as Rufinae showed Mercury his fishing techniqe, then walked up behind him. "Good catch, Ru. Though if you're looking for more flair, you can't beat a feline." She said as she made her way downstream a bit to a large tree with a few branches hanging over the water. "Don't try this at home." She climbed the tree and sat motionless for several moments, before pouncing directly downwards, claws extended, into the water. Less than a moment later, she breached the surface with a fish flopping in her mouth, though it was much smaller than the one Rufinae had caught. She swam to the bank of the river and sat down, pulling the fish from her mouth by it's tail and holding it for a moment. "We may not get the same results, but we definitely score plenty of points for style." She smiled and tossed the fish into the river before cleaning the back of her paws with her tounge.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury observed the otter fish with an artists eye, analytical and precise, absorbing every little movement he made. Mercury looked in the direction of Ruby, absorbing her movements as well. He tensed his body, ready to strike, then in one clean, swift motion, he dove down deep, disappearing below the surface. As he rose back up, he held a medium sized fish, clenched in his jaw triumphantly. He let fish go, "How did I do?" Mercury asked

Tesla floated back to Gilmore, "Thanks, Gilmore." Tesla began to drop deep into his mind, building something amazing in his head, "If you could, I would very much appreciate your help tomorrow durring my trip to the junkyard..." Tesla fell silent, thinking
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Mercury observed the otter fish with an artists eye, analytical and precise, absorbing every little movement he made. Mercury looked in the direction of Ruby, absorbing her movements as well. He tensed his body, ready to strike, then in one clean, swift motion, he dove down deep, disappearing below the surface. As he rose back up, he held a medium sized fish, clenched in his jaw triumphantly. He let fish go, "How did I do?" Mercury asked

Tesla floated back to Gilmore, "Thanks, Gilmore." Tesla began to drop deep into his mind, building something amazing in his head, "If you could, I would very much appreciate your help tomorrow durring my trip to the junkyard..." Tesla fell silent, thinking
Sure, I don't think I have anything better to do.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Esper wrote:Mercury observed the otter fish with an artists eye, analytical and precise, absorbing every little movement he made. Mercury looked in the direction of Ruby, absorbing her movements as well. He tensed his body, ready to strike, then in one clean, swift motion, he dove down deep, disappearing below the surface. As he rose back up, he held a medium sized fish, clenched in his jaw triumphantly. He let fish go, "How did I do?" Mercury asked
"oh hey! great catch there! hehe, though ruby, hehe, although that was indeed a very beautiful deisplay of both accuracy and finesse... you happened to scare away a good portion of the fish..." he scratched the back of his head then froze up as he spotted a nice big fish lurking amongst the cover of some boulders. his stance immediately turned into that of a hunters, he readied himself for the right moment.

just as he was about to pounce there was a small streamlined splash along with a familiar looking red blurr. Crimson had dived right on in, barely disturbing the water as he hit his target with precision. he emerged from the water with a triumphant breath and grinned playfully as he held the rather large fish above his head. "hahah! alllright! i got one! how'd i do guys!? not too shabby eh? hehehe." he grinned, eyed the fish one last time, but seeing as he had no intent to eat it, released it back into the water gently, it then darted for the safety of some other rocks further downriver.

rufinae simply stood there, precticalyl gawking as crimson grinned and smiled triumphantly as he waded back out of the water and into a nice sunny patch, where he shook off and layed down.
Thouhastbinpwnd

"sooo Travis, that is your name right, why are you not swimming with everyone else?" Spartacus asked while stretching out for a nap.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:"sooo Travis, that is your name right, why are you not swimming with everyone else?" Spartacus asked while stretching out for a nap.
"Hm?" Travis' slightly surprised gaze ran across the feline, surveying him with a watchful glance as akin to an eagle's stare. How did he know my name when I carelessly forgot to introduce myself to him? Huh... oh wait...

Before his mind could dwell deeper into this line of logic, he shrugged it off once he speculated that others might've mentioned him without him noticing. No big deal, then, he thought to himself.

"...I'm a little too fatigued at the moment," he calmly retorted in between his thoughts, courteously restraining a yawn with his paw all the while.

Contrary to the fact that it seemed reasonable enough for a straight-forward answer, however, he cautiously neglected to explain the ideal reason for not joining them anytime at all ; his unusual scent for him. Already risking the aspect of being exposed prior to staying close in proximity to Spartacus, let alone being at risk of somehow being blasted by a surge of water that would exacerbate his concealed scent, Travis became confident enough that such a phenomenon would never come to occur in any type of predicament.
I've been able to pull through worse times than this, he reminded himself, gaining the advantage over his pessimistic thoughts.

"...Are you tired, too?" He restrained another yawn just as he was removing all but his collar to allow himself the comfort of a short doze, gently putting all of his accessories off to one side. He then discretely shuffled off a few inches away from Spartacus -- resorting on sitting on the other end of the trunk with as much space and comfort possible. He didn't want to take a nap too close to someone else.
Last edited by Rhyzer on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Hooray!" Tesla exclaimed as he looked for shapes in the clouds

Mercury took in Crimson's catch as well, adding his movements into his memory. He once again took a deep breath, tensed his muscles, and darted into the water, hardly breaking the surface. Mercury seemed to melt into the water, quickly gaining depth. He reemerged holding a fish at least twice as large as the one he had caught earlier in his mouth. Mercury eyed the fish hungerly, "Yumm..." He turned to Rufinae, "Looks tasty, huh?"
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Meeow." Ruby purred as she watched Crimson's catch from her seat in the shallows. "How's that for scaring the fish away, Otter Boy?" She chuckled as she licked the water off of her whiskers. She pushed off the bank and swam up the stream until she came to where Crimson lay, floating on her stomach with her arms on the bank. "So, you say you're not half feline. Were you raised by them then?"
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Hooray!" Tesla exclaimed as he looked for shapes in the clouds

Mercury took in Crimson's catch as well, adding his movements into his memory. He once again took a deep breath, tensed his muscles, and darted into the water, hardly breaking the surface. Mercury seemed to melt into the water, quickly gaining depth. He reemerged holding a fish at least twice as large as the one he had caught earlier in his mouth. Mercury eyed the fish hungerly, "Yumm..." He turned to Rufinae, "Looks tasty, huh?"
Mind if I ask what we're gonna be looking for?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz