HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi looks up from her lamb.
Seems to me the solution is, to tell them to play nicely with the kitten they injured.
You gain that kittens trust and friendship now, he would grow-up to be a protector of the mice as a cat.
An Senka wont feel motivated about hunting down an destroying the whole colony of hostile mice..
Not saying she wouldn't still hunt to keep her skills sharp.. Just wouldn't have a reason to hunt down ever last one.

Kandi says with a wink.
Kilo considered the point for a moment. "It is certainly a course of action, my dear, yes. It may be one he wishes to consider but... May i press you to see if you may find out if there are any local places that would accept his group? They will protect any place they are put, I am sure, if that would help?"
"Is it me or is this conversation a bit boring?" Potato whispered as best he could to Joan. "Um, not that I mean 'boring' boring as it's all worthy... I'll be quiet now."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kateleo007 wrote:Blick lifts the pillow off of Chip. "You okay?" she asks, concerned and helps the mouse to her feet. Blick barely notices the lamp crash because she was analyzing Flynn. If just my mere presence makes him uneasy, then me growling, even playfully so, would probably make him pass out. But he seems relatively okay. Hopefully he didn't notice. She snaps back into reality when Mercury crashes into the ground next to her. "Oh my gosh!" Blick exclaims.
"Fine, thank you Miss Fox," Chip said, accepting the help and jumping onto the Vixen girl's arm as the lamp fell. "For a fight with plush things, there's a lotta noise!" She grinned.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Well lets see if we have what you need at the State pet blood bank. You know the type of blood you need to get in?
Officer Friday gets out his phone an calls the home office center. goes through several computer phone prompts. Before he gets connected.
Hello? yes i need help. I'm in need of Fox blood of this this type for an anemic fox, you have any plasma of use for this in stock? I guess, i mean i need PRBC's for this fox.
Looking over at the Vet's.
Ok, I'm getting a thumbs up there... How soon can you get that shipped here to the wildlife clinic in Richmond Acres? Ouch.. Ok can you get that to me as soon as you can? right.. thanks.
Officer Friday turns back to the group.
They have one unit of packed red blood cells in her type. there going to be sending out right away..
but is going to take 2 to 4 hours to arrive here they are estimating.
"Hours ?! But we don't have hours , the sun is almost set already , if you keep bothering with these things we wouldn't be going anywhere until morning , can't we just skip this ?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch thought about the question, but couldn't find the answer.
For now, all the shouting is too tempting... Hutch reached into his pocket and found the chicken.
You might want to shut your ears! Hutch warned.
He twisted the neck, so as not to let any air out. He began twisting it further and further, until there was a giant air bubble.
Then, Hutch began squeezing the chicken. The rubber strained against the preasure, until
pffffff
The rubber was ineffective.
Well, I'm out of idea's.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not if you want to survive the search, Nadia. What about Doc? He was a feral too. Could he help track down the fox?"

~~~~
As Flynn bends down to right the lamp, he's hit in the tail with a pillow, sending him face first into the wall.
"Oof! Hey! Cheap shot!" he grabs the offending pillow and sends it winging towards Blick.

~~~~
"Kandi's idea sounds good too but if you're adamant about moving out, then I don't think I can help you much. We've only just move in here so we don't really know what's there yet... Te only place I could suggest is the tunnels under this house but I have no idea what's down there yet and I don't know how comfortable it would be for you either... I also don't know how comfortable it would be for us up here. No offence, but in my experience, mice haven't been the cleanest or freshest-smelling housemates..."

"I think it's interesting, hearing about the machinations of your people. I never realised mice had just as much of a society as we humans do." Joan whispers back.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Kandi's idea sounds good too but if you're adamant about moving out, then I don't think I can help you much. We've only just move in here so we don't really know what's there yet... Te only place I could suggest is the tunnels under this house but I have no idea what's down there yet and I don't know how comfortable it would be for you either... I also don't know how comfortable it would be for us up here. No offence, but in my experience, mice haven't been the cleanest or freshest-smelling housemates..."

"I think it's interesting, hearing about the machinations of your people. I never realised mice had just as much of a society as we humans do." Joan whispers back.
"As though I could take offence at anything you say, Good sir John." Kilo huffed. "and sometimes it seems likewise. Wicket - my... what is the word... Leftenant ((OOC spelt Lieutenant but I'm pronouncing it this way deliberately)) will have the others at a safe location so that's all done my Friend. I merely look to save Scratch, even though he will never thank me for the impertinence.
"I've heard them go at it for ages," Potato whispered. "Kilo talking Scratch out of attacks. Captain Scratch probably attacked deliberate, like."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot retaliates with an uppercut pillow, Faust is knocked backed by throws a pillow in his direction. Elliot however ducks and avoids the flying pillow.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Luckily, Blick was watching Flynn and had time to protect herself. "Yip!" she exclaimed as she covered the mouse and hid behind her fluffed up tail. Oof. After checking on the mouse, Blick took Flynn's pillow as well as a couple of others laying nearby and built a small wall.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre sat down in the middle of the commotion, hoping not to get hit.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust attempts to hit Elliot but trips. He tumbles onto Elliot and both Jackals roll off the bed and into the nearest pet.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre was surprised when the jackals tumbled into him. "Aaaaah!" he exclaimed as the rolled on top of him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Both Jackals get up a bit disoriented.

"You really are unlucky."

"I'm lucky enough to be alive."

Elliot and Faust grab the nearest pillows and attempt to clash.

"Your going down!"
"Your going down!"
My Personas

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury got shakily to his feat and groaned, "Guh..." as he shuffled slightly out into the hallway
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Not if you want to survive the search, Nadia. What about Doc? He was a feral too. Could he help track down the fox?"
"You mean the wolf right ? Anyway........I don't know , if he still has his edge he might has a little bit more chance , but.....*sigh* I don't know if he should even be involved in this"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch thought about the question, but couldn't find the answer.
For now, all the shouting is too tempting... Hutch reached into his pocket and found the chicken.
You might want to shut your ears! Hutch warned.
He twisted the neck, so as not to let any air out. He began twisting it further and further, until there was a giant air bubble.
Then, Hutch began squeezing the chicken. The rubber strained against the preasure, until
pffffff
The rubber was ineffective.
Well, I'm out of idea's.
Oreo tilts his head off the the side.
Ummm what was that all about? what was supposed to have just happened??

~~~~~~~~~~
serence ice fox wrote: "Hours ?! But we don't have hours , the sun is almost set already , if you keep bothering with these things we wouldn't be going anywhere until morning , can't we just skip this ?"

It will be dark even if we leave now, So better to wait until dawn. when hopefully you can travel on your own paws instead of being wheeling along in that chair.
The ranger kneels down next to Nadia.
You think the wolf from your hidden lands will harm your human owner?
It seems to me, like just the kind of bait to put out, to get you to go charging blindly into a trap.
You should sit back, an use this time to plan a counter to this.

he gets up rubbing his knees.
We can get you some maps of the area for you to study, an plan what we are going to do tomarrow. then we can go out looking for them in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Kilo considered the point for a moment. "It is certainly a course of action, my dear, yes. It may be one he wishes to consider but... May i press you to see if you may find out if there are any local places that would accept his group? They will protect any place they are put, I am sure, if that would help?"
I don't know of any place that would want to have a colony of mice running around. Sorry.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo put a hand to his hip and sighed. "I suppose we should hope he accepts the Kitten plan then. Or that we can persuade the Kitten not to reveal the location? Then they can be left alone. Either way, it would seem to be a conversation for later. My word, these vegetables are exceptional; my compliments to the chef." He looked over towards Joan and winced at the effort of shifting his hip around. "The trigger will probably be hidden in a wall or an old piece of furniture that came with the house, Ma'am."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: It will be dark even if we leave now, So better to wait until dawn. when hopefully you can travel on your own paws instead of being wheeling along in that chair.
The ranger kneels down next to Nadia.
You think the wolf from your hidden lands will harm your human owner?
"I don't know , I mean...it's possible , what other reason is there ?"
Keeshah wrote: It seems to me, like just the kind of bait to put out, to get you to go charging blindly into a trap.
You should sit back, an use this time to plan a counter to this.

he gets up rubbing his knees.
We can get you some maps of the area for you to study, an plan what we are going to do tomarrow. then we can go out looking for them in the morning.
" *sigh* I can't concentrate right now with all these thoughts in my mind , beside I've never worked with humans before , not to mention I'm not even the planning type......but I suppose other than that , you have a point" Nadia reluctantly agreed
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

serence ice fox wrote: "You mean the wolf right ? Anyway........I don't know , if he still has his edge he might has a little bit more chance , but.....*sigh* I don't know if he should even be involved in this"
"Yes, that's him. I think it's worth asking him. Besides, being a wolf, he would know how they'd think and where would be likely spots to look."
serence ice fox wrote: " *sigh* I can't concentrate right now with all these thoughts in my mind , beside I've never worked with humans before , not to mention I'm not even the planning type......but I suppose other than that , you have a point" Nadia reluctantly agreed
"He's right. Failure to plan is planning to fail. If we have some time to brainstorm and work out what we're up against and where would be likely spots to search, we could target certain areas and potentially find your owner in half the time. And we should have contingency plans in case anything goes wrong."
Samantha nods. "We've treated Doc here so we should have his contact details in our records. I'll go and look." She heads into the clinic.

~~~~
"How are you standing on that leg, Elliot? Besides, that's against vet's orders, you know!" Flynn sends another pillow in the direction of the jackal in retribution for his disregard of Kandi's advice.

~~~~
"From what you've already said of Scratch, I don't think he'd accept the word of the kitten either way, and I have to wonder if it's worth savin ghim if he's going to continue causing problems. But, if you wish to change the topic of our discussion, then I'm happy to accommodate that. And thank you for the compliment. The veggies are nothing special though. They were just quick and easy. Are you still in pain from your hip? We could put some ice on it - that might help." John again looks to Kandi for confirmation.
"So it's a bit of a cycle, hey Potato?" Joan looks up at Kilo as he speaks.
"In the wall, I would think, Kilo, if the books, TV shows and movies are to be believed. What did the catch look like down in the tunnel?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"From what you've already said of Scratch, I don't think he'd accept the word of the kitten either way, and I have to wonder if it's worth saving him if he's going to continue causing problems. But, if you wish to change the topic of our discussion, then I'm happy to accommodate that. And thank you for the compliment. The veggies are nothing special though. They were just quick and easy. Are you still in pain from your hip? We could put some ice on it - that might help." John again looks to Kandi for confirmation.
"So it's a bit of a cycle, hey Potato?" Joan looks up at Kilo as he speaks.
"In the wall, I would think, Kilo, if the books, TV shows and movies are to be believed. What did the catch look like down in the tunnel?"
"It was convincingly like a stone, dear lady," Kilo said, "It was at foot height for a human. It took the key to <ow> press it in." He thought for a moment as he rubbed the hip. "I'd look for a knothole perhaps. As for the other thing..." He sighed. "I suppose we might leave him alone. But I should have words with that kitten." With that said, he returned to the veggies.
"Sometimes I can't getta word in," Potato remarked, contemplating a Parsnip.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust catches Flynn's pillow, stops Elliot's pillow and jumps on him.

"Elliot, that's enough. I got carried away but I'm not having you strain yourself."

Elliot rolls himself on top of his brother.

"It's not strained if I kneel now is it!?"

Faust hits him with a pillow.

"Elliot..... please...."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip climbed to the top of Blick's head and stood to watch Faust and Elliot to make sure Elliot wasn't getting hurt. Like the lamp...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"He's right. Failure to plan is planning to fail. If we have some time to brainstorm and work out what we're up against and where would be likely spots to search, we could target certain areas and potentially find your owner in half the time. And we should have contingency plans in case anything goes wrong."
Samantha nods. "We've treated Doc here so we should have his contact details in our records. I'll go and look." She heads into the clinic.
"So....*sigh* I guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow then ?" Nadia asked halfheartedly , didn't really care for an answer , her mind was busy thinking and being afraid of what might happen to Josh , and no matter what Paul or ranger Friday said , it's really hard for the fox to wait until morning......but....unless.....
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

That was supposed to make a loud popping sound, so as to alert the humans. Hutch explained.
I used to have a bunch of bags, but I threw them away. Hutch sighed. Ahh well... I guess we just wait until Nadia comes back.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Sounds like the fastest way to deal with this is get rid of Scratch." The lioness mused as she picked at her piece of lamb.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"In many ways you may be correct, dear Senka," Kilo allowed, "but you can never learn after death and it may just create a martyr."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick bursts out laughing and snorts as Chip makes her way up to the top of Blick's head. "Hahahahaheha *snnrk* hahaha *snnrk* HAHAHA! Stop it, Stop it! HEHEHA *snnrk* I'm ticklish!"

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip, sensing an attack vector, makes sure she tickles Blick behind the ears. Not too much, though...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot pushes Faust off.

"Look I'm fine."

Elliot bends his ankle slightly.

"It hurts a little but it's bearable."

Faust looks at Elliot closely.

"No your not alright. You look like your struggling to breathe."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip watches with concern while trying to recall if Elliot has a greater thing around.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick senses the tension between the two jackals, and figures things are about to get serious. It's very hard for her to be serious when Chip is tickling her behind the ears, so she's trying to hold in the giggles.

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder dodges a pillow that was flung at his head and quickly whips the pillow at Flynn.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury plops himself down just outside of the doorframe, watching the show
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre carefully crawls over to where Mercury was. "You've got the right idea." he told Mercury. Meanwhile, Ryze threw one of her pillows at Stryder.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Please let me play a little longer. The fun just started. I promise to take it easy later."

Faust picks up Elliot.

"....... Alright, but for only 5 minutes."

Faust puts Elliot behind him and gives him a piggy back ride.

"Double Whammy?"

"You on!"

The Jackals now working together act as a walking golem.
My Personas

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder turns in time to be hit in the face by Ryze's pillow. Placing one hand on his chest, he drops to a knee and starts gasping as if he's been shot. "Oh, woe is me. This life of adventure and excitement has come to a brutal and bloody end." Then he falls over sideways.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick's eyes grow wide seeing the two jackals mega-morph, and proceeds to arrange the pillow wall into a pillow fort. Once inside, she watches the duo take on the others. "Wanna get down from there?" she asks her passenger "It's pretty safe, and I'd imagine you could see the carnage from down there."

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

As soon as the others were all gone from the table Koa realized that he was all alone. He heard shouting from upstairs, but the he remembered how Paul told him to take it easy, so going upstairs was out of the question. He at first thought that he would remain completely still and not do anything but hold onto Powder, but eventually he got really restless. Mean brother ...forgetting about me and my leg...fine... I can't take it anymore...I'll go for a walk around the house. It's probably really dark out there right about now, So going for a walk will be fun. With that Koa slinks off the chair and heads outside.

(OOC: All the red words are a thought in case the missing "..." didn't give it away.)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip took in the numbers. "Actually, Blickie?" she said, running down the vixen's back carefully, "I'm gonna go look in on the Corgi what's not here!" So saying, she scurried from the room and began climbing down the stairs. "Koa," she called, "you down here? Powder?" She added.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The Jackalbot now rushes towards Ryze.

"RAWR"
"RAWR"
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: " *sigh* I can't concentrate right now with all these thoughts in my mind , beside I've never worked with humans before , not to mention I'm not even the planning type......but I suppose other than that , you have a point" Nadia reluctantly agreed
Hlaoroo wrote:"He's right. Failure to plan is planning to fail. If we have some time to brainstorm and work out what we're up against and where would be likely spots to search, we could target certain areas and potentially find your owner in half the time. And we should have contingency plans in case anything goes wrong."

Officer Friday seems lost in thought for a moment.
I think were missing something here. If they have taken her owner, in order to get her to go charging out to find him. How were they planning on letting her know that they have him?
Friday looks to Samantha.
You said that someone here in the clinic must be tipping them off about Nadia. So they must have this clinic under observation. You know, we could just wheel Nadia outside, like were relaxing under the stars before bed. an they would come to us. If anything, we would know where to look for him, if we couldn't solve the problems at this time.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"From what you've already said of Scratch, I don't think he'd accept the word of the kitten either way, and I have to wonder if it's worth savin ghim if he's going to continue causing problems. But, if you wish to change the topic of our discussion, then I'm happy to accommodate that. And thank you for the compliment. The veggies are nothing special though. They were just quick and easy. Are you still in pain from your hip? We could put some ice on it - that might help." John again looks to Kandi for confirmation.

Heat would work better for his type of pains. if you had a hot water bottle, or a heating pad for him to lay on.

~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:That was supposed to make a loud popping sound, so as to alert the humans. Hutch explained.
I used to have a bunch of bags, but I threw them away. Hutch sighed. Ahh well... I guess we just wait until Nadia comes back.
Ah.. Umm wouldn't just yelling for them work just as well?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:Heat would work better for his type of pains. if you had a hot water bottle, or a heating pad for him to lay on.
"I will accept," Kilo grunted, "only if it is no trouble to you good people." He looked at the remnants of his food. "Not that it may matter soon, hmm? If i eat much more, you would be able to roll me around. Wouldn't need my hip, hmm? Hmm?" He smiled slightly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie