Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak smiled and unlocked the door to his house, then stepped inside, holding the door open for Sly and Awesome. ''Fine, but you already know that Kitten <3''
Sly followed Rendak inside eagerly, and took a deep breath as he felt the warm air embrace. He pulled at his neckheif a little, previously worn tighter. "Great to see you've had such fun then." He said as he smiled towards Rendak.

Awesome walked ina s well, slightly slower then Sly. He scanned the room before resting against a wall. He didn't really want to intrude or 'make himself home', but let off a soft sigh.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak sighed relaxedly as the cold left him. He turned to Sly and said ''Yes I have, it's been great, now if you excuse me, I have to go get my gift'' And with that, Rendak walked to then headed up the stairs
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha chuckled, "Well, you know more Russian than anyone else I meet, so this is good." She said as she placed a few more bowls on a table. "Ah! I almost forget the Mart-zee-pan!" she placed her tray on the table and removed the lid, revealing several Marzipan pigs. "Don't ask why is shaped like pig, I have no idea." She said with a smile, not realizing that her right hand had stopped moving and sat limp beneath her glove.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha chuckled, "Well, you know more Russian than anyone else I meet, so this is good." She said as she placed a few more bowls on a table. "Ah! I almost forget the Mart-zee-pan!" she placed her tray on the table and removed the lid, revealing several Marzipan pigs. "Don't ask why is shaped like pig, I have no idea." She said with a smile, not realizing that her right hand had stopped moving and sat limp beneath her glove.
"Ooh, thanks!" said Honey, sampling one. "Mmmmmm, sweet!"

Vanilla didn't want to be rude, but she only nibbled at hers.

"I suppose pigs are thought of as good luck in some cultures...." she said softly.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa's ears perked uip and he smelt the air, "It does smell good..." he said. he stood up and walked over smelling the air, enjoying the smell.
"Could I try some?" he asked politely.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak sighed relaxedly as the cold left him. He turned to Sly and said ''Yes I have, it's been great, now if you excuse me, I have to go get my gift'' And with that, Rendak walked to then headed up the stairs
Sly smiled, ands took this chance to look through his bag. He took out a small envelope with Rendak written on it. It seemed there was something inside it to give it a peculiar shape. Sly scratched the back of his head in thought. He sat down, as he waited for Rendak to come down.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak comes down holding a red present with a fancy black ribbon. ''I found it!''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:
BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha chuckled, "Well, you know more Russian than anyone else I meet, so this is good." She said as she placed a few more bowls on a table. "Ah! I almost forget the Mart-zee-pan!" she placed her tray on the table and removed the lid, revealing several Marzipan pigs. "Don't ask why is shaped like pig, I have no idea." She said with a smile, not realizing that her right hand had stopped moving and sat limp beneath her glove.
"Ooh, thanks!" said Honey, sampling one. "Mmmmmm, sweet!"

Vanilla didn't want to be rude, but she only nibbled at hers.

"I suppose pigs are thought of as good luck in some cultures...." she said softly.
Max took a marzipan pig as well, and took a small bite, "This is really good, thank you Sasha." He said as he walked to her, "I'm Max." He said, extending a paw for a handshake.
-
Liz grabbed one and ate it, her tail flicking around, "That's so good! I want to eat all of them!" She said, smiling.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled, "Of course! Is plenty, so have as much as you want." She said as she handed Zappa a bowl and spoon. She turned to Max, "Is good to meet you, Max." She offered her hand, only to realize that it pointed towards the ground. She quickly withdrew it and blushed. "Oh my! Ah, this is embarassing. This is odd request, but anyone have any batteries? Any size works." She rubbed the back of her head with her other hand.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Batteries? Sure." Max said as he crossed the room into the kitchen, looking in the pantry. He found a pack of AA's and brought them to Sasha, "Here." He offered.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at her and smiled, "False Arm?" he asked.
Jackson nuzzled Liz, "So how is the day going for you?" he asked.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha pulled an allen wrench from her collar and accepted the batteries. She started when Zappa spoke, "Da, you see one before?" she asked as she opened the package. "Most people think this is weird first time is seen, just as warning." She said as she removed her long glove, revealing the shiny alloy that replaced her hand and half of her forarm. She set the batteries on the table, used the allen wrench to open a panel on her wrist, and loaded two batteries into it. She waited a moment, then clenched it tightly. "Da, that will last few hours." She said with a smile. She closed the hatch and chuckled awkwardly, "Heh, sorry. Sometimes hand falls asleep, and is fastest way to wake up."

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak comes down holding a red present with a fancy black ribbon. ''I found it!''
Sly smiled towards Rendak, his tail flicking curiously. "what's that, Puppy?" He said, his eyes drawn to the box. He rested his envelpope on his knee, probably sticking out against his black fur.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled as his tail swished back and forth slowly. ''Why, the reason we came over here of course, this is the gift for my secret Santa''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Speaking of gifts..." Sly began whilst holding out the envelope. "Here's a little something I think you'll like~"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak blinks a few times before waggging his tail, taking the envelope from Sly and hugging him. ''Aww! Thank you Sly! <3''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly chuckles lightly, whilst hugging Rendak back. He simply knew Rendak would like it. "Hehe, open it whenever you like!" Sly said, with a flick of his tail.

(Yeah, that gift I sent you via PM is in the envelope Rendak.)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter's eyes widened. "Whoa! That's so cool!" she exclaimed, pointing to Sasha's arm. "I'm Winter, by the way," she added as an afterthought.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(I knew that Aaron :P)

Rendak released Sly from the hug and began to open the envelope. He then pulled out the lovely necklace that lie with in. ''Oh my, this is lovely!'', he exclaimed, as her ran his fingers on it, feeling the intricate design

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha pulled an allen wrench from her collar and accepted the batteries. She started when Zappa spoke, "Da, you see one before?" she asked as she opened the package. "Most people think this is weird first time is seen, just as warning." She said as she removed her long glove, revealing the shiny alloy that replaced her hand and half of her forarm. She set the batteries on the table, used the allen wrench to open a panel on her wrist, and loaded two batteries into it. She waited a moment, then clenched it tightly. "Da, that will last few hours." She said with a smile. She closed the hatch and chuckled awkwardly, "Heh, sorry. Sometimes hand falls asleep, and is fastest way to wake up."
Zappa chuckled, "Once... though it was alittle more crud then this... I will say that it looks strong then the one that I've seen..." It looked very nice indeed to him, "Do you mind if I prod and ask what happened?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha chuckled, Ha, I hear both a lot." She said to Zappa and Winter as she flexed her hand. "I lose my hand in Russia in plough machine accident. I was foolish puppy playing in field when I fall down in front of machine. Chewed hand right off. I not get this shiny toy until almost two year ago for birthday." She waved the hand and laughed.

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa chuckled, "Then you'll fit in just fine here," he said smiling, then pointing at his eye patch (which is ornate), "I got carried away and... well... now I'm a pirate, ARrrr..." he joked.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Aw, now I wish I'd lost something too!" said Honey, pouting. "I guess you wouldn't buy that this isn't my original tail, would you?"

Vanilla rolled her eyes.

"Who else are we waiting on?" Vanilla asked.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz looked at Sasha's arm, "Wow! You're like that guy from that one sci-fi movie I watched with Jackson! Are you gonna conquer the world and enslave the human race?" She asked, super excited.

Max laughed a little bit at her enthusiasm. he looked to Vanilla, "Well, there's Rendak, Sly, Awesome, Lucky, Seb, Dahlia and Bella have yet to arrive."

((I propose a timeskip until everyone's at the party. This is taking so long that it's ridiculous))
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

(I concur.)

"Too many, let's open them now," said Vanilla.

Honey stared at her sister. "Did you just make a joke?"

"It wouldn't be the first time."

"I know, but you do it so RARELY, Vanilla, you should do it more often--you're good at it." Honey turned to Max. "She can really be funny when she wants to be, you know."

"Honey...." Vanilla turned red and pulled her hood over her face.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

(Ya... seriously.... but meh)
Zappa chuckled at it and ate his food slowly enjoying it.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:(I concur.)

"Too many, let's open them now," said Vanilla.

Honey stared at her sister. "Did you just make a joke?"

"It wouldn't be the first time."

"I know, but you do it so RARELY, Vanilla, you should do it more often--you're good at it." Honey turned to Max. "She can really be funny when she wants to be, you know."

"Honey...." Vanilla turned red and pulled her hood over her face.
Max smiled, taking another small bite out of his Marzipan pig. After swallowing, "I bet she can." He said, smiling.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(I'm fine with that, CT.) (Now I think about it, this should have happened at the party anyway, sorry...)
Rendak wrote:(I knew that Aaron :P)

Rendak released Sly from the hug and began to open the envelope. He then pulled out the lovely necklace that lie with in. ''Oh my, this is lovely!'', he exclaimed, as her ran his fingers on it, feeling the intricate design

"Glad you like it!" Sly said cheerfully, leaning back in his chair.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

((The vote seems to be unanimous))

"I would buy, if you have not said that." She said to Honey with a smile. She turned to Liz, "No, no, nothing like that. I just try to find Philosopher Stone so I can get mine and brother's bodies back." She said, doing her best to keep a straight face (though not doing very well at it.)

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled and pointed at her, "Please no Edward Alric quotes, seems alittle odd and funny too," he said trying not to laugh.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"I can't be funny under pressure--it has to be spontaneous."

To Sasha, Honey said, "Really? You would have? I should have kept my mouth shut!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"I can't be funny under pressure--it has to be spontaneous."

To Sasha, Honey said, "Really? You would have? I should have kept my mouth shut!"
"Well, the best humor is spontaneous." Max replied to Vanilla.

Liz was impressed, not getting the joke, "Wow! I hope you find the philotofur stone then!"

Morrigan smiled as she sat down next to Zappa.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Philosopher's stone, Liz," said Vanilla.

To Max she replied, "Yes, spontaneity is important, but it must also not be cheap, not the sort of thing just anyone can get a laugh from."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Philosopher's stone, Liz," said Vanilla.

To Max she replied, "Yes, spontaneity is important, but it must also not be cheap, not the sort of thing just anyone can get a laugh from."
Liz nodded, "Oh, Phi-lo-so-pher's stone. Like in that anime?" She asked Jackson, after sounding out the word. She was not good with big words.

Max smiled at Vanilla's correction. Usually he did that. To Vanilla, "The joke has to be well thought out, well formulated, and spontaneous. Otherwise, the joke would just get a cheap laugh. The best joke is one that not everyone laughs at."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Yes, EXACTLY. It's easy to get a joke out of a pun, or bathroom humor, or an insult."

Vanilla began to forget her discomfort again, though she tried to remind herself of it.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson smiled, "Ya... even amongst the Magic using community's thinks it a myth," Jackson said stating the facts with the community, though very quietly.
"The truth is the anime is... very um.... dark," he said. He put his arm around her and chuckled alittle.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha scoffed, "Bah, Edward is no big thing, Alphonse is the cuter one." She said with a smile, she chuckled at Liz, "Ah, I just kid. Is no such thing as things they do on show, as much fun as would be. Beside, I have grown to like his thing, would be boring to go back to normal hand." She laughed.

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa chuckled, "Figures. So what brings you to RG?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Yes, EXACTLY. It's easy to get a joke out of a pun, or bathroom humor, or an insult."

Vanilla began to forget her discomfort again, though she tried to remind herself of it.
Max nodded, "It's glad to see someone shares my sense of humor, and both my taste and skill in games." He remarked, sounding nonchalantly happy.
-
Liz nodded, "Oh! Well, I think it's really cool! Can I touch it?" She asked, still impressed with her new cyborg friend.
-
Athlon2736 wrote:Jackson smiled, "Ya... even amongst the Magic using community's thinks it a myth," Jackson said stating the facts with the community, though very quietly.
"The truth is the anime is... very um.... dark," he said. He put his arm around her and chuckled alittle.
Morrigan pretended not to hear it, but sent a mental blast into his head that caused a sharp, momentary pain, 'Remember how good some of our friends' hearing is. Someone could have easily heard you. Also, alchemy is not just a myth, trust me.' She thought to him.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla rolled her eyes at Max's mistake. WHAT was glad to see that?

But hearing what he said only made her all the more nervous and uncomfortable. She knew he was skilled at chess--she had been playing her best, and hadn't allowed herself to get distracted. And it seemed as though he were telling the truth about his sense of humor, but this did not set her at her ease.

He likes the same games I do, and he's good, and he has the same sense of humor as me, but what's the catch? she thought. He's been hanging around with me too much. What does he WANT from me?

She thought she had gotten over her concerns about Zappa and Zack--heck, she was in the same room as Zappa right now and she was doing fine (the fact that Zappa had a girlfriend now was beside the point--they were in the same room together, that was what mattered)--but her old anxieties came back. She didn't have to throw up, but her stomach was starting to bother her.
PF chars

--Phoenix