Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zander

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Zander »

Lucky ran over to the sidewalk/pavement and asked
"What happened?"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

"... Dahlia.", she said, introducing herself. She followed after them to the safer area, admittedly a few steps behind. "You're Betawolf... Right?", she asked, still wary of the recently recovering wolf, but also wondering the same question as Lucky.

Sebastian shook his head in response to Awesome. "No... I guess it doesn't." He noted a hint of hesitation as Awesome spoke, as well, though he didn't understand why. Everything Awesome had just said made sense, to him... "... It's not your fault, you know. You didn't do anything.", Seb said, as if it needed to be verified. He continued, "So... What would you deserve a grudge for?"
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Yeah, I'm Betawolf, but just call me Beta. Anyway...Lucky...when I fell unconscious...I was spoken to by...Alpha...my father. My actual father...

Beta proceeds to tell Lucky and Dahlia about what happened.
bollythewolf wrote:Beta? Beeeeeetttaaaaaa?
Huh? Who said that?
Don't be alarmed, Beta. Just look at me. Beta moves his head towards the voice. It was a soft voice...a calming, soothing voice. That's it, just a bit more...there we are.
In front of him, Beta can see a wolf. A wolf that strangely looked like he did...except it was grey (((OOC: IGNORE THE TAG))). Wha? Who...who are you?
Heh, silly me, said the wolf, I forgot that we've never properly met. I've been watching you, Beta. I've been watching what you've been doing, and I've got a few things to say to you.
But... started Beta, before the other wolf spoke over him. No buts, Beta. You've been acting out of order, you little scamp. Why did you threaten that dog after she returned your tag, the one that matters to you so much...?
Well...uh, uh...um...I...I have no idea. stammered Beta. It's just that...um...uh...I was really in a bad state...and And that's all I wanted to hear. But if you don't know why you did it, then why did you try to justify it? I've told you, I was in a bad state, and Beta, Beta, oh Beta, I know that you were. You had a hard life as a cub, and as much as it was an accident that reminded you of all of it, you did not deserve to remember those painful times. They bring me pain as well, Beta. They really do. But you put it best yourself when you spoke to Lucky. If you dwell on those thoughts, they will only haunt you for longer. It won't help you later in life, and it hasn't helped you now.
I...I guess you're right... Beta, you're a good wolf. Bad things have happened to you and nothing will ever change that, but none of it has been your fault. I'm really sorry Beta. If anything, this is all my fault. But do you see me dwelling on it? Beta, I'm sorry for all that has happened, but please, just promise me one thing. You will apologise to Vanilla. Regardless of what she says to you, she will...let's just say she'll know what's going on. And you will leave behind all of your memories of life as a cub. That that doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, Beta. Be strong for me, ok? Just give this to Vanilla and everything will get better.
What...what do you mean? I...I promise to do those things, but...who...who are you? The wolf just smiles at Beta. It is at that point when Beta notices that the wolf in front of him has a tag around his neck...shaped like the greek letter alpha. The wolf kept smiling, took the tag off of his neck, and then took the tag itself off of its chain. He then put both of them into Beta's paws, and still he was smiling. Wait...it can't be................d-d--ddd-d-d.......dad?
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome showed a little bit of shock with what Seb said. He didn't mean to involve himself, but he was thinking about what happened in the park two weeks ago.
"Me? Well...I'd rather not talk about it." Awesome fiddled with his tag and looked like he had just been blamed for murder.
He's not going to be content with that answer...I don't know what to say...
"...if you find a knife...it's mine...somebody else may have found it, but I think it's still here in the park..." Awesome didn't look at Seb at all with anything he said. He looked down as if very ashamed.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack sighed after the wolf had left him. He REALLY wanted to apologize to her, didn't he? Well, it's not like it would make a difference even if he DID catch up to her. Anyway, he soon ran the way that the wolf had, deciding to use his nose to follow the Wolf's trail. Eventually, he came across the wolf...And, some other pets he had met before, including Dahlia and Lucky. "Hey..."
Last edited by Zack_the_husky on Tue May 18, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Zack, don't try and stop me again. This is something that I have to do.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky heard a subtle "Hey" from near the park, and turned to see who it was, he saw zack walking toward them. they were across the street from where he was, Lucky looked down the street and saw a car coming,
"Watch out!" screamed lucky pointing toward the oncoming car.

[Thats not controlling is it? its not like i said he got hit, he could just jump out of the way.]

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

[no, that's creating a scenario.]

Zack! The car was too close for Zack to jump out of the way in time. Beta rushed towards Zack, grabbing him and pushing him away from the car. The car drove by. You okay, man?
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Car? Wha-" He then turned to see the car. His eyes widened. He was about to try using telekinesis to stop the car, temporarily forgetting that the majority of his powers had been sealed, when the wolf had saved him. Zack looked up at him...And then hugged him, Tears streaming out of his eyes. He had just had a near death experience. "Thank you."
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

It took Dahlia a moment to realize, but when she heard the name 'Vanilla' in Beta's story, she knew he was referring to the one who'd just come running by the house-- the same one who'd warned her and asked not to have her or her sister's whereabouts told. She swallowed a lump in her throat, for that probably just as much as Zach's close call, though it wasn't perceivable at her surface.

"Look, uh... Beta.", she began. "Sorry to interrupt your... Life saving... But Vanilla probably doesn't feel safe right now. And she has reason to feel that way, if you threatened her." Speaking very candidly, it was an odd contrast to the fact that she had seen half of this firsthand and simply wasn't saying so. "... Trying to see her so soon might not be best for either of you, especially if you've already collapsed twice. Did you consider just... Giving it some time?"

"A knife?" Sebastian's eyes widened slightly at hearing what Awesome had lost. Granted, he hadn't been looking for knives in the park today, but it was an odd thing to lose. Looking at Awesome though, his averted eyes said enough for Sebastian to guess it wasn't simply misplaced. "... Well, what happens in the the past is the past. Crying doesn't change anything that's already happened." At this, Sebastian's smile returned for the first time since talking to awesome, albeit a bit lopsided.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky was amazed at how close Beta had gotten to being run over, and was glad both were safe, but as he turned to wave his fist at the person driving, he noticed the car swerving out of controll,
the car turned to hard to the right and started to flip over, it rolled off the side of the road and into a ditch.
"Oh no..." Lucky's ears went back as he saw the devastating crash.
Lucky bolted down the street to where the car came to a stop.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Oh no...oh god no...

Beta followed Lucky to the crash scene.

[Zander, a death at this point probably won't help all of the drama. Best not to do it.]
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack stopped hugging Beta, and, followed him.

Interestingly, the car was empty...And, a second later, a Certain Raccat appeared ontop of the wreck, holding onto a human. Drake sighed. "I think that's the first time I ever had to save a human from dying of a car crash."
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

*A raccat...? Wow...*So...who was in the car...?
Zander

Post by Zander »

[I was talking about it in a PM, there was a lady driving, shes not hurt.]
[DANG IT YOU NINJAD ME D:]

Lucky arrived at the crash scene to see a lady in, maybe her mid 30's helped up by the raccat.
"Is anyone else in there?"
"No, it was just me" She inspected herself to see if anything was broken, taking a short glance at the strange creature beside her.
Lucky felt relieved.
"What were you stupid dogs thinking running out on the street like that?"
Lucky felt angry toward her, after worrying so much about her safety, she gets angry.
as she was looking up she saw a wolf running toward her.
she let out a short scream and got on the phone and dialed 911 while running the opposite direction.
Last edited by Zander on Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

[....DARNIT, ZANDER!]
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome took a deep breath before saying "You've got a point Seb. There's no use crying after eavry mistake...I threat having to talk to this...cat through. Thanks to me, I could've killed Zack. I still don't know if he's all right..."
Awesome couldn't pull a smile, even a fake one.
"Thanks a lot Seb. I'd better be going though. My dad is probably expecting me after all."
He pulled a smile slowy, to show he was strong enough to take the punishment to moral. He walked off back to his house, not giving Seb a chance to say anything more.
Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Wed May 19, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

(OMG DID YOU GUYS HAVE LIKE A DAY OFF OR SOMETHING?)
Zappa watched the whole ordeal and stayed away when Zack appoarched the Wolf. Then after the car event Zappa made his presnece known, bandages and all.
"Hey... there... um..." Even though Blood gave the creeps, this wolf gave him the awe inspiring vision, "Sir...."
But as he was doing this, the car went out of control.
"Oh no..." Zappa said he started running, but knew he wouldn't be to much help. He saw Drake and breathe a sigh of releif.
"Hey you... Hows it hangin?" he asked trying to be funny.

{OMG STOP POSTING... I can't keep up now...}
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Athlon2736 wrote:(OMG DID YOU GUYS HAVE LIKE A DAY OFF OR SOMETHING?)
Zappa watched the whole ordeal and stayed away when Zack appoarched the Wolf. Then after the car event Zappa made his presnece known, bandages and all.
"Hey... there... um..." Even though Blood gave the creeps, this wolf gave him the awe inspiring vision, "Sir...."
But as he was doing this, the car went out of control.
"Oh no..." Zappa said he started running, but knew he wouldn't be to much help. He saw Drake and breathe a sigh of releif.
"Hey you... Hows it hangin?" he asked trying to be funny.

{OMG STOP POSTING... I can't keep up now...}
[WHAT?]

Lucky thought about the situation for a second. and then said to Beta.
"You go find Vanilla and Honey! ill talk to the cops." Lucky motioned for Beta to run.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack just groaned. Suddenly, he started running after the old lady. Maybe if I can wipe her mind temporarily, both she and we can forget the whole thing ever happened.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Okay...thanks, Lucky. Beta ran back to where they were before. Now which house is there's...hmm...

Beta seriously had no idea which house was which.
Zander

Post by Zander »

As the Old lady was about to dial the last "1" in 911 she tripped, and dropped the phone breaking it.
she got up and tried to run again.

[problem with animal controll is solved :3]

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Soon Zack had caught up to the old lady, and, began trying to wipe her mind of the whole event. He thought it would be hard, but, since she was old, it was actually pretty easy. Anyway, after he finished that up, he found the Wolf. "Hey, thanks for saving me, um.......Beta, was it? I think that female whippet said so."
Last edited by Zack_the_husky on Tue May 18, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

No problem, Zack, but I need to make amends now. Or at least try to...

Beta then saw that there were two dogs sitting outside a house...That's them. Now...what do I do, Dad?

Beta, show her the tag. That's all you need to do. It's a part of me. It will have an effect.
Thanks, Dad.

Okay then Beta...here we go. He walked up to where the sisters were sitting. Don't get mad at me. Don't speak. All I want is for Vanilla to look at this. Beta hold out Alpha's tag to Vanilla.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

bollythewolf wrote:No problem, Zack, but I need to make amends now. Or at least try to...

Beta then saw that there were two dogs sitting outside a house...That's them. Now...what do I do, Dad?

Beta, show her the tag. That's all you need to do. It's a part of me. It will have an effect.
Thanks, Dad.

Okay then Beta...here we go. He walked up to where the sisters were sitting. Don't get mad at me. Don't speak. All I want is for Vanilla to look at this. Beta hold out Alpha's tag to Vanilla.
Vanilla growled at Beta. "DAD, HELP! WOLF!" she screamed.

Honey put herself between the two. "Beta, just...please, just back away slowly.... We don't want you slapping anyone in the face, whether you mean it or not. Vanilla was TRYING to help you. She climbed up a tree and shook your tag loose to get it back to you. I don't think...I don't think it was very nice to threaten to slap her in the face, even if she could have been nicer to you about it...."

Honey was honestly frightened that Beta would slap HER in the face now. But she had to say what she had to say. She wanted to give Beta the benefit of the doubt, but if there was ANY chance of him slapping people in the face, she had to protect her sister, especially now that he knew where they lived.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack followed him...And, stopped once he saw what he was doing. Oh, man, this CANNOT end well. It WILL not end well... There will be NO definition of well in this, except the 'CANNOT end' kind... "Beta, for pete's sake, WILL YOU STOP WITH THE TAG, ALREADY?!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Zack followed him...And, stopped once he saw what he was doing. Oh, man, this CANNOT end well. It WILL not end well... There will be NO definition of well in this, except the 'CANNOT end' kind... "Beta, for pete's sake, WILL YOU STOP WITH THE TAG, ALREADY?!"
"YOU STAY AWAY TOO!" cried Vanilla, cowering and cringing, pulling her hood over her entire face as though she were a turtle hiding in her shell.

This was too much for Honey. "Okay, would everyone just please LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE?!?"

Vanilla was stunned. So was Honey.

"I have HAD it! I thought we could all be friends here, and play games together, and have fun! But ever since we've moved in, it seems like all everyone's been doing is picking on my sister! Well, no more! She's my sister and I will NOT let her be bullied! Is that clear?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

I snapped, okay? But I'm here to say sorry. Now I'm only doing what my father wanted me to do, okay? Beta did not mean to say what he said. It seem that Alpha took this moment to take over Beta. His voice became...soothing. Now if you'd kindly take what's in his hand, please. It's not anything magical. It's just...a token, let's say.

All that I want you to do is calm down. Both of you.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Hey, I had nothing to do with this! I TOLD him that this was a bad idea. Anyway, I'll leave. But, don't call the animal control on him or anything..." Then, he started to walk away...When he heard the other voice. Doing a quick palmface, Zack walked over to Beta, and, attempted to pull him away...Which was a pointless manuever, considering how weak he was in the strength department.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Listen Zack, Beta was only doing as I told him to. I am his father, Alpha. Get off of my son.

It was at that point that Alpha's existence should have become clear.
Zander

Post by Zander »

The old lady turned around and saw Lucky
"Aww, you look adorable." She rubbed Lucky's head.
As she looked up she saw her car against a tree, halfway upside down.
"What happened to my car?!"
Lucky didnt know why her personality changed all of a sudden, its like she never knew she was in a crash. Amnesia?

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Well, pardon me, Mr. Possessor of his son, but, this wasn't exactly the brightest idea that you made him do. Seriously, Vanilla DOESN'T want to see him, or ME, for that matter. Now, stop possessing him, and, making him do crazy stuff."

[Uhhhhhh......Zack is with Beta.]
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

bollythewolf wrote:I snapped, okay? But I'm here to say sorry. Now I'm only doing what my father wanted me to do, okay? Beta did not mean to say what he said. It seem that Alpha took this moment to take over Beta. His voice became...soothing. Now if you'd kindly take what's in his hand, please. It's not anything magical. It's just...a token, let's say.

All that I want you to do is calm down. Both of you.
Honey and Vanilla didn't like the way Beta was apologizing. It sounded like he STILL didn't realize he was guilty of any wrongdoing, and was justifying. But somehow the other voice, while it should have frightened them both, was more calming, and soothing.

Honey started to cry. Vanilla put her paw on her sister's shoulder.

She gently took the tag, deciding that it was the only way to get rid of this wolf and not add to all the problems. Part of her felt guilty about what had happened, as she knew that she wasn't as nice as she could be. It wasn't her fault, everyone was always so cruel to her--but still, she knew she wasn't like this, not deep down. She didn't WANT to be like this. But how else could she be when no one would be nice to her?

"Well...I've taken the tag...." said Vanilla in a calm but wary voice. "Will you please go now?"

Somehow she was able to ignore Zack's presence, but she wanted him gone too, and hoped it was clear that "you" meant everyone who was there.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Shaking her head as Beta and Zack had went off heedlessly in the direction of the Cake house, Dahlia made a quiet 'Tsk' to herself. she didn't think Beta was dangerous, or at least he didn't seem it... But he was definitely was determined... Or maybe hard-headed was the right word, but she didn't care one way or the other. "They neeeeeever listen to reason..." She said under her breath, more to herself than anyone left over from the crash. At that, she crossed back to her own home, and did her best to shut out the craziness.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Drake turned to look at Zappa and said, "Well...I just saved an old lady from death by car crash, sooooo.......Ok, I guess."
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Well I haven't really been alive for 23 of your animal years, so excuse me if I'm not the smartest knife in the drawer, Zack. *Turns to the Cake Sisters* Girls, I am sorry on Beta's behalf. This all started because I tried to protect him. That's how I was killed. The pack was being attacked by a feral bear and I stepped in so that Beta wouldn't get killed. And I got killed instead.

That's why he was so sad. Even though he doesn't know it, he's the reason I died. But seeing him now, I'm happy that I died for him. Beta meant you no harm...and I'm truly sorry.
Zander

Post by Zander »

[I noticed that when i read the post before mine :3]

"Oh, uhh thats not your car." Lucky tried to be as persuading as possible.
"Your house is right down the road there, so just keep walking and you'll find that."
The old lady seemed confused but she walked anyway.
Lucky noticed a little group forming around the Cakes house. He was about to run to them, but decided it would be a bad idea. soon he realised them walking off away from the Cakes house, so Lucky ran up and joined them walking.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack sighed. Well, guy DID admit he wasn't the sharpest tool in the toolshed... "Ok, she took the tag thing, so, now, LET'S GO."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

bollythewolf wrote:Well I haven't really been alive for 23 of your animal years, so excuse me if I'm not the smartest knife in the drawer, Zack. *Turns to the Cake Sisters* Girls, I am sorry on Beta's behalf. This all started because I tried to protect him. That's how I was killed. The pack was being attacked by a feral bear and I stepped in so that Beta wouldn't get killed. And I got killed instead.

That's why he was so sad. Even though he doesn't know it, he's the reason I died. But seeing him now, I'm happy that I died for him. Beta meant you no harm...and I'm truly sorry.
"I'm sorry too...." said Vanilla in a hoarse voice. "Now would you please leave us alone? All of you?"

She didn't make it a demand, but she was insistent. She was feeling crowded and needed breathing space.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

As you wish, Vanilla. Deep down, although he didn't show it, Beta was happy that you returned his tag to him. Thank you.

He walked away. Come on Zack, I plan to leave it a bit before giving Beta control back. Let things cool down a bit.