TOPCATDIGIANIMEFAN

Re: 2019/04/03 - How The Turns Have Tabled

Post by TOPCATDIGIANIMEFAN »

It Was The DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES Caption["/color]
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

Gameb18oy wrote:
Champion Wallace wrote:Is it just me, or does it look like Rockstar's right ear is outside of his hat, but his left ear is going through a a hole? Even if both ears are going outside, it still means they needed to make him a custom hat for his uniform (at least they didn't need to worry about pants).
Postcard wrote:Also he seems to have inherited some of Deadeye's strength.
I don't know which feet requires more strength, carrying 50 extra large pizzas, or holding back a hungry Tiger with one arm.
At least on the surprise factor, I’d say Keene. He’s not even fazed by the weight of those things, I’m gonna guess that might be one of the left behind superpowers from being in the temple, like Zac’s glow in the dark foot, Res’s Weretiger form... you know add on that Satau’s Power ended up being hereditary as Mungo demonstrated (he even got the same outfit in the temple) and I’m starting to think Dragon may have ripped Tarot and Sabrina off with powers that ended up fading

Also guess Rockstar join’s Jotaro Cujo in the world of hat’s that don’t make sense when you pay too much attention
I was talking about just Rockstar's strength. The order was for at least 50 pizzas so the wolf would need to carry all of those, but Keene is shown to be taking 20 at a time. You make a good point though, that 20 pizzas to a ferret would feel heavier than 50 pizzas would be to a wolf. I won't deny there is evidence for hereditary game powers, but my personal belief is that instance was more a lack of creativity on Tarot's part. I would assume instead of having him role play, she just gave him the hat for whatever U&U class Satau was because that was what she was more familiar with, relatively speaking.
The cape comes with the promotion.
Postcard

Post by Postcard »

Champion Wallace wrote:I don't know which feet requires more strength, carrying 50 extra large pizzas, or holding back a hungry Tiger with one arm.
I was thinking the latter, yeah. Rockstar's handling of Tiger is reminiscent of how Deadeye handled Jata in these strips. Hadn't even thought about the 50 pizzas.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Postcard wrote:
Champion Wallace wrote:I don't know which feet requires more strength, carrying 50 extra large pizzas, or holding back a hungry Tiger with one arm.
I was thinking the latter, yeah. Rockstar's handling of Tiger is reminiscent of how Deadeye handled Jata in these strips. Hadn't even thought about the 50 pizzas.
Ah that strip, still one of the best punchlines despite a lot of good competition. I forget if this was before or after Jata showed he was kinda a jerk when push comes to shove. Still mildly surprised his kingdom doesn’t get brought up more, I really have to wonder how civilizations solely run by the animals compare to those run by humans, especially as Jata doesn’t even seem to want to work with humans. I imagine exporting and importing things from other countries is difficult to do under Jata’s reign
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Gameb18oy wrote: Ah that strip, still one of the best punchlines despite a lot of good competition. I forget if this was before or after Jata showed he was kinda a jerk when push comes to shove. Still mildly surprised his kingdom doesn’t get brought up more, I really have to wonder how civilizations solely run by the animals compare to those run by humans, especially as Jata doesn’t even seem to want to work with humans. I imagine exporting and importing things from other countries is difficult to do under Jata’s reign
Don't forget that Jata's father was the one who closed the borders and Jata opened them again so relations with other countries must have improved. Plus Jata does work with humans it's just that he has this mindset that animals should work with other animals. You can't cut yourself off from the rest of the world in this day and age and still prosper. Jata realized that which is why he worked with Keene. He's a big believer in animal/human segregation which is bad no matter how you look at it. For what it's worth, despite the fact that the marriage was a sham Sabrina could have done a lot of good opening Jata's mind and eyes to become a better ruler. I can only imagine what happened to Feraga after Jata returned. :|
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well Jata didn't mobilize an entire army of assassins to come to Babylon Gardens and assassinate the wolves or Fibrina so that is good. 8-)
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

I think that would be anti-PG for this comic if he did. 8-)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It wouldn't necessarily be if it was only implied what was gonna happen and everybody began to dodge and get one over on the assassins.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Even still though, Feraga is a micro-nation who definitely could not afford an international incident with the USA. Imagine what would happen if people found out that foreign agents were sent to kill a bunch of pets. A police dog no less. :shock:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

True but we would also have to consider just how infuriated that Jata was for having the snot beaten out of him by the wolf equivalent of Methuselah also. All reason might go out the window. Unless he has some advisors with sane heads on their shoulders, which is what I'm honestly assuming.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

I think that beating just made him realize that he wanted nothing to do with the states, the pets, or anything else for that matter. I wouldn't say he was beaten into submission but more like "AHH, these people are crazy! Get me out of here. I never want to see them again! Father was right."
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Considering the fact that its been years and nothing has been done, you may be right about that. :P