HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Hey!" Kotyc barked as she hopped down and moved in between Rav and Melody "Stand down Rav" she growled. Well this is weird, she thought to herself. I'm defending a cat against a nosy GSD. "If she doesn't want to talk about it, that's her choice" she said, snarling at him

Rav's tail wags much faster, as Kotyc crawls in under the table with the two other pets..
Hi! funny meeting you under here!
Nuzzles at the shedogs muzzle softly.
Youre so cute when your snarling like that!.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma had been running for days, walking, and sleeping in holes. Her fur was matted, and her tag stuck to her chest which heaved slightly with exhaustion from the previous days. She'd seen what the masters did to the other breeders, and her paw ran along her whip-scarred side as she paused. This was a human place, she could smell it, but she couldn't see any humans. She'd never left her home before so she didn't know anything about the outside world, and this place was definitely more animal than man given that she'd smelled some more human areas closer to town. There wasn't anyone on the streets and she was confused by what was going on as she slipped past a window. On the other side she only saw a group of dogs, cats, and some sort of fluffy thing... No humans like she'd seen in the other stores.

She walked into the place, and walked up to the table of dogs and other things, studdering slightly, and raised a paw to greet them. Her curly tail tilted slightly to the side, and was raised on her back. "H-Hi..." She said as she looked at the dogs she could see above the table. "M-my name is Roma, c-can you help me? I've been running for days, I need help, protect me from the humans... Protect me from their forces... HELP ME PLEASE!" Her body shook as she stood their, unsure of what else she could say. She hoped... She hoped they would be alright.

---

Conversely Tribble was still asleep on his his seat, cuddly and fluffy. His paws twitched and he snored slightly but he had no chance of waking for quite some time. The bows in his fur and his general demeanor was odd, contrasting with his fluffy and groomed fur.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

22xander wrote:Roma had been running for days, walking, and sleeping in holes. Her fur was matted, and her tag stuck to her chest which heaved slightly with exhaustion from the previous days. She'd seen what the masters did to the other breeders, and her paw ran along her whip-scarred side as she paused. This was a human place, she could smell it, but she couldn't see any humans. She'd never left her home before so she didn't know anything about the outside world, and this place was definitely more animal than man given that she'd smelled some more human areas closer to town. There wasn't anyone on the streets and she was confused by what was going on as she slipped past a window. On the other side she only saw a group of dogs, cats, and some sort of fluffy thing... No humans like she'd seen in the other stores.

She walked into the place, and walked up to the table of dogs and other things, studdering slightly, and raised a paw to greet them. Her curly tail tilted slightly to the side, and was raised on her back. "H-Hi..." She said as she looked at the dogs she could see above the table. "M-my name is Roma, c-can you help me? I've been running for days, I need help, protect me from the humans... Protect me from their forces... HELP ME PLEASE!" Her body shook as she stood their, unsure of what else she could say. She hoped... She hoped they would be alright.

---

Conversely Tribble was still asleep on his his seat, cuddly and fluffy. His paws twitched and he snored slightly but he had no chance of waking for quite some time. The bows in his fur and his general demeanor was odd, contrasting with his fluffy and groomed fur.

Hotep had gone ahead and stood back up with his bag next to Blood. He shook his head seeing things were going nowhere and went to leave only to stop in front of Roma. As a GSD he looked at her body even though he was recovering it was plain to see she was hurt. "whoa......ummm miss......Roma.....im Hotep and do calm down.....you look very hurt let me help you" He said once catching her name. He opened his bag and led the husky to a spot to sit before showing her a small med kit that opened up to show the many different bandages and supplies.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc's lip was still curled, but the snarling stopped as her face changed to a 'what did he just say' expression. "Wha... maybe it'll look cute when I chew your l" she started to threaten, still confused, before she heard the newcomer. "I'm Kotyc, do you want out of here ASAP to safety?" she asked quickly, legs bent and looking around, a new snarl on her face and flame in her eyes
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Before Melody could even properly react to the situation unfolding in front of her, she heard the cries of the husky-pug mix. She quickly went towards her, being the third person to respond to her pleas. "Wh-what happened to you?! A-are you alright?!?" she asked, more than a little terrified, then getting a little angry as she said, "And who are these humans that hurt you!?"
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma sat down, panting slightly, still tired. "I... I escaped the puppy farm. I didn't, I couldn't live like that. They hated me." Her breathing softened as the dogs came closer. "I... I don't need help now, but if you can, please help me avoid the humans. They... They'll take me back. I didn't want to be used like that, as a factory for new pups, just because they can sell them for more than it cost to feed me. They killed my brothers, and my sisters... They all died from the elements. But I'm tougher. Please help me."

She was surprised by the tiny cat, she'd never really seen a cat before. "They... They owned a puppy farm. They were evil. They loved their pure breeds but me, they hated me with such a passion. And even the better pure breeds were kept in terrible conditions, I had to leave." She breathed heavily. "I just got to breeding age, but my friend Kapo helped me escape. He works for them but he's like me, mixed, and he was able to get me out... please protect me."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody couldn't help but gasp, raising her paws to her mouth. A puppy farm...she'd never actually been to one before, but she'd been on the internet at least once, when she was a kitten. She had been wanting to have a sibling, weather bigger or younger she didn't care, decided to look up something along those lines. The mention of one from Roma brought back the unpleasant images. She went closer to her, and gave her a hug and rubbed her back, in attempt to soothe her, as she said, "I-it's alright...th-they won't get you. We'll make sure of it." She looked back to the others as she asked, "R-right?"
-Monokuma

Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc stood there, shaking with fury. But even with her fury showing, she was still able to calmly ask Roma "How many humans there and what if any weapons do they have?" before turning to Rav and Blood and speaking in a deep voice "Rav, Blood, ever been to war?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc's lip was still curled, but the snarling stopped as her face changed to a 'what did he just say' expression. "Wha... maybe it'll look cute when I chew your l" she started to threaten, still confused, before she heard the newcomer. "I'm Kotyc, do you want out of here ASAP to safety?" she asked quickly, legs bent and looking around, a new snarl on her face and flame in her eyes

Better you than Blood, beating on me..
Rav returns..

Rav there is trouble, stop your craziness and get up here..
Blood snaps..
Moving to the door, taking up a defensive position and looking up and down along the street.
clearly on alert, as he leaves the others to care for the frantic dog..

Rav jumps up, smacking the back of his head on the underside of the table.. *THUMP*
Yelp!.. Oww oww oww..
Crawling out from under the table, rubbing the back of his head..
22xander wrote:Roma sat down, panting slightly, still tired. "I... I escaped the puppy farm. I didn't, I couldn't live like that. They hated me." Her breathing softened as the dogs came closer. "I... I don't need help now, but if you can, please help me avoid the humans. They... They'll take me back. I didn't want to be used like that, as a factory for new pups, just because they can sell them for more than it cost to feed me. They killed my brothers, and my sisters... They all died from the elements. But I'm tougher. Please help me."

Rav appraised the newcomer..
There is a canine breeding farm? around here???
You must have been traveling for days, I've never caught scent of it ever..

The hippi dippi dude comes out..
Hey you'll what's going on out here?

Can't be a real showdog breeder..
Rav states after listening to her story..
They wouldn't breed a mutt.. perhaps used to train the.
Rav!
Rav turns to Blood..
What? tilting his head to the side..
Shut your muzzle, your not helping.
Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc stood there, shaking with fury. But even with her fury showing, she was still able to calmly ask Roma "How many humans there and what if any weapons do they have?" before turning to Rav and Blood and speaking in a deep voice "Rav, Blood, ever been to war?"

Blood is the war dog.. I'm civilian protection trained..
I'm not military .. oh just forget it..

Lets not over react here now..
She is just a runaway.. An given her story,
Her owners are most likely NOT looking too hard for her.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hotep the psychic

Hotep turned Roma to show her side before looking at the whip marks on her side, by just first glance she may be marked heavily and the blood matted her fur either way she was hurt. "well to be certain you are safe here, but i think we should get you looked at by a doctor at least. these whip marks could have done more than just scratching." Hotep said as he grabs a thick packet and rips it open to show a heavy and large gauze pad that he sets on the cuts on Roma's side and pressing it to her side with some medical tape. it would do for now as a patch while he looked for anything else.

he then heard Kotyc and sighed "Can we not talk about fighting .... or WAR....please? My Dads a military dog and later in life so will I." Hotep said as he closes the med kit and puts it away. before rubbing roma's fur in a manner that was to comfort her.
ImageImageImage
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Moony looks up from his screen Oh!, moony is obviously quite surprised Are you alright?, he says. shocked. He closes his screen and his computer fan begins to whir a bit, before it turns off a minute later
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma shook her head at the others. "N-no, their far away. I made sure I ran for a long way before stopping. I kept moving for three days, sleeping three nights in holes and dens of local folk." She sighed, realising just how safe it was with these animals. "Look, I just need some help staying out of the way of humans for a while, they would bring me back. That place is evil, those people are evil... m-most of my injuries are more than a month old." She said this to the dog taking care of her. "They weren't doing much to me because they wanted me to bare pups. And yes, most of them were show dog quality... they only kept me because they knew they could sell my pups for more then it cost to feed me." Then she saw the dude, just out of her line of vision. "H-human! Plese, help me fellow animals, I don't want to go back!"
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"According to her story, there are still others there. It is my duty to attempt to rescue them. By any means necessary. With allies, or alone." she replied quickly before responding to Hotep "Hotep, I want to be a military dog. A Marine Corps devil dog to be exact. I just have to learn to deal with humans, then I'm good to go" about then the surfer dude came back. Kotyc quickly moved in between him and Roma "Sir! We have everything under control. Please return to your duties" she barked out as an order, standing at attention in between him and Roma
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Hey, hey, calm down, please, that guy just runs the bar here. This place is animal friendly
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Y-yeah, don't worry," Melody said, in an attempt to calm the now panicking Roma, "H-he's not going take you back, he j-just works here." She quickly turns her head to the surfer dude and does a 'Shoo!' gesture with her hands, hoping that he'll take the hint.
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote:Roma shook her head at the others. "N-no, their far away. I made sure I ran for a long way before stopping. I kept moving for three days, sleeping three nights in holes and dens of local folk.""They weren't doing much to me because they wanted me to bare pups. And yes, most of them were show dog quality... they only kept me because they knew they could sell my pups for more then it cost to feed me." Then she saw the dude, just out of her line of vision. "H-human! Plese, help me fellow animals, I don't want to go back!"

Rav perks up his ears..
Ah!. So you were to be used as a surrogate mother to carry showdog's.. MuRRrghs!
As Blood grabs Rav's muzzle..
Stop! talking to her..
You know what, go back to annoying the cat..

The Hippi Dippi dude goes an gets some water for the new comer.
Here you go dudette..
then he goes back into the back of the shop..
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma just sat and shook her head, not realy sure what to say to all these people. She was realy freaked out by everytthing that was going on but she couldn't do more then that right now as she let herself be patched up.
Hotep the psychic

Rocco Rex wrote:"According to her story, there are still others there. It is my duty to attempt to rescue them. By any means necessary. With allies, or alone." she replied quickly before responding to Hotep "Hotep, I want to be a military dog. A Marine Corps devil dog to be exact. I just have to learn to deal with humans, then I'm good to go" about then the surfer dude came back. Kotyc quickly moved in between him and Roma "Sir! We have everything under control. Please return to your duties" she barked out as an order, standing at attention in between him and Roma
Hotep shook his head hearing this but it seemed he wasnt the only one. The door would slam open to show a man wearing bdu pants and a brown shirt with Ripvord at his side. The GSD's collar showing his dogtags from his service as they enter. Ripcord moving over to sniff hotep and rustle his fur with a smile.

Hotep would smile and nod both of them speaking a different language before Hotep would pat Roma as the bandages tightened on her some to be sure they stayed. "Does that feel better? Its what i can do for now."Hotep said as he rubbed romas back some. Wanting help comfort her.

Ripcord however sighed and moved to Kotyc. The larger dog stood examing her with a mute expression. Then he eyed her with a military besring that seemed to be born with him. Up and down his eyes scanned. Kotyc held potential but his experience made him shake his head at her. "with that stance youd be better as a police dog than a devil dog or even an assault or eod dog." Ripcord said bluntly his owner hearing this turned to watch Ripcord with a amused look knowing the days when he first got Ripcord
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David looked up, out of the window. "It's getting on," he said. "not that I'm looking to get rid of you, Sam, but weren't you looking to introduce our young meatball chaser to your owners today?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. Thanks, guys." Fletcher smiles, kissing Scruff and hugging David.
"Are you not much of a singer then, Scruff?" the doe queries.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:David looked up, out of the window. "It's getting on," he said. "not that I'm looking to get rid of you, Sam, but weren't you looking to introduce our young meatball chaser to your owners today?"
"Dat's right. Dey'll probably want me back before too long..." Sam checks her phone for messages and the time before continuing to work on her lasagne.
"I tink we have time to finish dinner dough."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"With all due respect sir, I'd say drive is much more important than stance. How to stand can be taught. You either do or do not have intangibles. I believe I do, and I plan to test them. And the Corps is excellent at transforming people and dogs." she replied to this obviously ex military dog "I have no training yet. Only what I've seen online and in books"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep shook his head hearing this but it seemed he wasnt the only one. The door would slam open to show a man wearing bdu pants and a brown shirt with Ripvord at his side.

Blood steps back, pulling Rav along with him from where the pair of GSD's have been guarding the door, to let the new pair enter..
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep would smile and nod both of them speaking a different language before Hotep would pat Roma as the bandages tightened on her some to be sure they stayed. "Does that feel better? Its what i can do for now."Hotep said as he rubbed romas back some. Wanting help comfort her.

Did you call these two to take her home to your mom's vet clinic to get looked over?
Rav asks..
Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord however sighed and moved to Kotyc. The larger dog stood examine her with a mute expression. Then he eyed her with a military bearing that seemed to be born with him. Up and down his eyes scanned. Kotyc held potential but his experience made him shake his head at her. "with that stance youd be better as a police dog than a devil dog or even an assault or eod dog." Ripcord said bluntly his owner hearing this turned to watch Ripcord with a amused look knowing the days when he first got Ripcord
Rocco Rex wrote:"With all due respect sir, I'd say drive is much more important than stance. How to stand can be taught. You either do or do not have intangibles. I believe I do, and I plan to test them. And the Corps is excellent at transforming people and dogs." she replied to this obviously ex military dog "I have no training yet. Only what I've seen online and in books"

Blood wanders into the conversation..
In bitework, it is all about drive. AN self sacrifice..
But i thought you said, that you have come here to relax and start your live anew.

He is then interrupted by a loud siren an flashing lights then stream into the wall's windows..
Rav goes to the door..
It's an animal control pet medic squad.. Who called them??

The squad goes on down the road a bit, before turning into the shopping center where the wall is at one end..
It's flashing lights, playing across the buildings nearby.
Hotep the psychic

Rocco Rex wrote:"With all due respect sir, I'd say drive is much more important than stance. How to stand can be taught. You either do or do not have intangibles. I believe I do, and I plan to test them. And the Corps is excellent at transforming people and dogs." she replied to this obviously ex military dog "I have no training yet. Only what I've seen online and in books"
Ripcord's Ears perked up now."then you know that in fughts the devil dogs die to bullets? EOD's, grenades....sacrifice themselves to save the person they follow?" Ripcord said sternly now getting a bit loud. "Devil dohs arent just reading and beleiving its experience. You are either born to be bred a dog of war or taught....and if you did read up on it i can tell its not what you think. You may have the heart but to be a devil dog theres a ladder starting with the assault dogs course. Which right now would break you" ripcord said with a low growl he didnt like that he finds a dog that played military but knew nothing. He felt it dishonored him but gave him a sense of pride that another was doing it.

Hotep jumped a bit at the sirens and growled some himself"if a pet control squad is here they will want Roma!.....you can come to my familys home to hide i know theyd look after you!" Hotep offered before his and ripcords owner approached them to gently pet Romas head in a very caring way
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff decided the best thing was to demonstrate, which he did with a version of 'Rock-A-Bye-Baby' that mostly stayed on track but, every now and again, veered off like a screech owl.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"I didn't hear you volunteering to go raid the puppy mill with or without a team Blood. And by relax I mean not have to watch my back 24/7 from almost literally everyone in town, only the occasional fight. Maybe even find some allies or friends. she said quickly to Blood before she heard the sirens. She turned to Ripcord "Sir, I am going to give it my all. I would love to discuss it, but now I need to go delay the AC medics" she trotted over to Roma and Hotep and said quietly "Go to the house on the corner of Pear and Lemon, number 38. When he answers the door say 'mirjahaal adol kot' he will help anyway possible. You WILL be safe there" she then bolted out of The Wall and moved down the road towards the animal control medics, trying to stay out of sight using concealment and moving carefully and quietly towards their vehicle
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma just looked blankly at all the dogs, confused by the situation and by what she could do. She jumped at the animal control vehicle, afraid they would take her back to her home. Instead she grabbed the closest fluffy animal form, which happened to be hotep, and hugged him sadly. "I don't know, I just don't know what to do any more." She said, frowning and looking at the animals around her. "They... the farm isn't exactly close. Even their best trackers should take a few days to get here, I hope. And it's not like it was as bad for anyone else as it was for me, just a bit... forceful." She frowned and sat there. "did any of you remember what she said? I was never good at passwords and the like..."
Hotep the psychic

Hoteps owner and hotep smiled Hotep stood with Roma and smiled "come on....you can come with me and my family. Will you trust them to take care of you?" Hotep said hugging roma back as he finds himself used for comfort.

Hoteps owner however shook his head at Kotyc. He whistled once telling ripcord to follow but help the AC guys incase things went out of hand. He walked out himself winking to Hotep as he left the place to the animal control people.

Ripcord growled and darted after Kotyc. For some dog that wants to be military she did the wrong choices.
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody had temporarily froze, just thinking hard about the situation, until, suddenly, it was almost like a light bulb came on over her head. "What if we take her to my house? " she asked quickly to the remaining dogs, "For you guys, you're houses are the first place to look for a lost and injured pup, but who's house isn't? The home of a cat that despises dogs. I know it's crazy, but there the other options don't sound much better, do they?"
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote: "I didn't hear you volunteering to go raid the puppy mill with or without a team Blood. she said quickly to Blood before she heard the sirens.

I'm not of a social justice warrior. An besides, you haven't confirmed her story to be true.
Nor for that matter, do you have any idea just where or how far away this "puppy mill" actually is.
Sooooo... is your plan to just charge off rashly, running in random directions until your accidentally come across the place in a few months??

Blood taunts the female shepherd..
Rocco Rex wrote: she then bolted out of The Wall and moved down the road towards the animal control medics, trying to stay out of sight using concealment and moving carefully and quietly towards their vehicle
Blood follows after the easily excitable female shepherd..
But instead of hiding and creeping along, he just blatantly walks out in the open, down along the sidewalk.
An is soon joined by Ripcord, Blood just nods, as he follows along, keeping an eye on the female..

Meanwhile, down the shopping center, the squad has stopped in-front of the pet furniture store..
The pet medics, quite a bit of time inside of the store (10-15 minutes ). Before coming out with a fox strapped to a stretcher, with another fox pacing nervously about nearly in the way, before being brought to heel by his owner?
The fox is loaded into the squad, an soon the squad is racing off, back up the street..
As the second fox and his human hurry off the other way down the street.

Blood walks over to where Kotyc is hiding, glaring at the she shepherd..
You have no discipline, No idea what you were going to do.. You didn't even check to see if there was even a threat, before you went storming off.. All your going to do is end up doing is getting alot of pets hurt..
instead of protecting anyone..

Blood turns his back to her, about with his arms crossed across his chest.. as he walks back to the wall..
As he meets back up with Ripcord.
I trust you can keep her out of trouble or harming herself?
I need to get back to the Wall, I've my own crazy dog to look after, who i have left on his own for far too long now..

**mean meanwhile** back in the Wall..
Rav twitches his ears..
It's all clear, they were not after us.
He announces even-tho he seemingly has no way of knowing that..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc just stared as the others openly walked down the street. She watched from the corner of a building a good distance away from the van until Blood was ranting. "SHUT UP!" Kotyc screamed at Blood mid rant before sprinting away for a minute. Eventually she came to a wall and slammed her fist into it three times before slamming her head into it multiple times, screaming "DI'KUTLA JAREOR! SHU'SHUK! JARE'LA! SHABIIR! ETYC GE'HUTUUN! HAAR'CHAK! she screamed before she slammed her head into the wall once more and collapsed, sobbing.

(Translation: Di'kutla =useless, stupid, worthless Jareor = recklessly risk your life Shu'shuk = disaster, big screw up Jare'la = stupidly oblivious to danger, asking for it Shabiir = screw up Etyc = dirty, filthy, grimy Ge'Hutuun = bandit, villain, petty thief - can also mean a criminal you have nor respect for Haar'Chak = muffins and cookies it)
Last edited by Rocco Rex on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff decided the best thing was to demonstrate, which he did with a version of 'Rock-A-Bye-Baby' that mostly stayed on track but, every now and again, veered off like a screech owl.
"Well... I've definitely heard worse..." Fletcher encourages slightly doubtfully. "A little training and you could definitely improve... What about you. David? Are you a singer?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma just nodded, picking up the smaller cat and hugging her close. She didn't know what else to do. "Just get me somewhere... I guess we'll figure it out from their." She was woried about any humans, she didn't know what was going on at all, but she realy hoped these nice animals would help her hide...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, my voice is best kept hidden," David stated. "I used to sing in the local choir. Collections went that much faster when I did as I had to stop at the end."
------------------------------------------------
"I like meatballs, I like meat," Scruff sang 'into' a meatball mounted on a fork, "Little bittle chewables, they're pretty hard to beat..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Hotep smiled to roma and the cat deciding to join them with a smile.

As to ripcord he found Kotyc and held out a helping paw to her."want some help up? Killing yourself like that wont help" the large dog said

Hotep soon took romas hand and began to lead her out of the restaurant thinking it best they got moving.
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc looked up at him and then to his paw"But why would you want to help me? I'm just a rude, loud mouthed, hotheaded failure who can't leave her past and change, only turn everything into a fight and never accomplish anything, let alone her dream." she asked, defeatedly
Hotep the psychic

Ripcord grabbed kotyc by her scruff and stood her himself."wheres all that confidence to be a military dog.?!"he shouted at kotyc before growling loudly wanting to smack her. "Then rule number one! Never accept defeat even when its happened."Ripcord said sighing and shaking his head "yeah your probably not gonna accomplish anything now but i knkw theres something good in ya. So ill leave ya with an offer
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc was most definitely not expecting to be pulled up, and her posture went back to the normal semi-stiff. Almost immediately, with a little hope and excitement in her voice, she asked "What's the offer?"
Hotep the psychic

Ripcord growled but smiled as he pats kotyc. "heh it wont be easy but......ill help you to be a better experienced dog for the military" Ripcord said as he saw his owner join them and pat his head. The bdu clad man smiling some

"Heh think she can pass the deal?" He said scratching rips ears some. Before ripcord nodded. "but before that you need to tell me what makes the soldier. A true soldier" Ripcord said smiling as his owner kneels down

"Do keep in mind the answer wont be the first thing you think up. This is the same question i told rip before he became a devil dog for me." Rips owner said smiling as he pets kotyc
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc thought deeply for about thirty seconds before answering "Without an objective, war or training for war, there is no need for a soldier or their team. Yet without a team, it is next to impossible to complete the objective, especially if the enemy works together as a team, yet a common goal can bring even adversaries together into a team." she said. But she spoke again a split second later "Duty. Sticking with your team and your objective no matter the cost. If you do your duty, it should bring honor. she replied, voice almost back to normal, just a bit of uncertainty.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, my voice is best kept hidden," David stated. "I used to sing in the local choir. Collections went that much faster when I did as I had to stop at the end."
------------------------------------------------
"I like meatballs, I like meat," Scruff sang 'into' a meatball mounted on a fork, "Little bittle chewables, they're pretty hard to beat..."
"Did you just make that up, Scruff? That's really clever! We may have just discovered a new talent!" Fletcher exclaims approvingly.

"Hehe. As for me, let me put it dis way. De only ting I'm allowed to sing is Irish football songs when I'm in de middle o' a large crowd!" Sam says with tongue firmly in cheek.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters