HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Legotron123

Re: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Legotron123 »

Possibly. She said, though the look on her face said she didn't think that was likely. Amanda's the one with the most magical experience, so it'd be better to ask her.
--
Noah was rather startled by the lightning, and threw up a quick shield to protect himself. Once it became clear that the lightning wasn't going to hit anyone, he dissipated it, and gave the three-tailed fox a bit of a glare. Next time, can you give a bit of a warning?
--
A Kitsune huh? I remember hearing about those back in my day. Stephan said, following the rabbit around the house. It was from a merchant who had just came back from China. HE heard about it there from another merchant who was visiting from Japan, who told a tale of mystical shapeshifting fox spirits that would take the form of humans, and would secretly mingle with, and occasionally even romance, some of the commoners.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig stood still, eyes glued to Hackle, his immediate reaction hovering dangerously close to 'fight' rather than 'fight'. He stared intently at the lightning as his fur stood on end, giving him a much fluffier look. He relaxed a bit when he realized that the lightning wasn't going to branch off like it did during the storms. "I am going to agree. A little more warning next time."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You look good all fluffed up, Rig," Kaylee said with amusement.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All I know of Kitsune's, sir," Jake told Stephan, as he found a chair to sit in, "is that they're reputed to be tricky."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda was caught off guard by the electricity, becoming disoriented by the shock, not helped by the slight bit of moisture from her ice and frost that covered her face moments before. She stumbled slightly, mumbling before regaining her balance, "Quid est...? Uh, fecit aliquis dicere* Amanda?" She placed a paw against her face and figured someone asked for her thoughts, and even if they didn't she decided to put them out there, "Well... It seems he can pull latent electricity from the ground like a reverse lightning rod or something. That's all I can think up right now." She rubbed her cheek, not taking note of her slightly floofed up fur.

(* What is...? Did someone say Amanda?)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig looked at himself and gave a good shake, settling most of the fur back into place, "Do you think so? Maybe I should get cut fur like one of those puddle dogs."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"YEOWZA!"

Yensid jumps into Retlaw's arms, his fur fluffing up as well. He got down just as quickly, shaking and combing his fur back into place. He cleared his throat and tried to pretend his little bout of cowardice didn't happen.

"Hey, uh, Hacks. That's a pretty neat trick and all, but I'm with everybody else. Warnings are nice."

Retlaw saw Amanda stumble and walked over to her, placing a paw on her back and one on her elbow.

"You okay, Mandy? You're all floofy."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Civilization wrote:Furettia and Bianca looked at where Samuel had glanced, then they looked at each other. They supposed there was something to it, and with what was said, it did not sound all to great. "Well... Erm." Bianca started, trying to get through any awkwardness from their pause. "Suppose you have many other stories from what you have already revealed about yourself?"
"I do. tales of hunting, running, foraging, courting my mate..." he paused a second. "perhaps I should avoid the sadder topics."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oof. Thorry, Andy." Sandy apologises, tail limp as he helps his owner back up. He hopes the human won't take this as an assault and try to give him up already and he busies himself dusting leaf litter and debris from his owner's clothes, trying to show humility and apology as a good lower-ranking pack member should do for his alpha.

"Oops. Sorry, Kay. Didn't hurt you, did I? And it's okay. Calm down and control your wind. He clearly can control the lightning. It was a surprise, that's all. You're not in danger." the rat advises, bracing herself against the winds swirling around the cat.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think you missed a bit," Andrew said, nearly kneeling next to the Golden Retriever. "Right...here!" With that, he began tickling the dogs' side.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaylee swallowed and worked on pulling her winds back down to a background level. "Looks like they're bonding," she said to Holly after looking over at Andrew and Sandy. "It's different for me," she continued. "I mean I like Andrew and everyhing and I'll live with him and Sandy but I'd never give him... that."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig watched Sandy's little display of submission. "It is a dog thing, to be this effected by it. In my thoughts it is embarrassing and not needed. Follow the trail of leadership but don't act like a slave."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Kaylee said as she kept walking with Hackle, "I can't imagine you ever being submissive. Geez," she added, "I could have phrased that better. .". She cringed slightly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda nodded, rubbing her cheek a little more, "Yeah, just a little disoriented. Thank you." She saw Kaylee walking on, "Guess we should be heading out again." She stumbled slightly as she moved to follow, but regained her footing quickly and made her way to Kaylee and Hackle's side, gesturing for Retlaw and Yensid to follow "You three okay after all that? I may have missed something back there." She said to Kaylee, Hackle and Holly.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy yelps in surprise and writhes his way to the ground where his leg kicks in a manner just as uncontrollable as his raucous laughter as his new owner tickles him mercilessly.

"'Course not, Kay. You're a cat. It would be weird if you did that. You'd just purr and rub against him or something like that which Sandy would never do." she grins at her "sister" before turning to Amanada.
"Yup. Works for me, Amanda."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Forever adapting, Amanda," Kaylee said, putting an arm around her best female friend as she caught up. "The flash was kinda unexpected, though."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a moment, Andrew relented and helped Sandy back up before putting a hand on the Retriever's shoulder. "Ready for the end of the day, Sandy?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Of course I would never submit myself to anyone. No one has yet beat me in combat. The only one I do not know is Andrew. But humans seem to not want to fight." He replied to Kaylee, "You are friends though so I listen to all of you in equal."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Of course, Retlaw is snickering at the submissive comment. The two quickly catch up and walk along side their friends.

"I could probably best you, Rig!"

Yensid pauses for a moment.

"Actually, let's not test that."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Hah! A challenger!" He bends down and scoops the rabbit up, placing him on his shoulder, "This will be good fight. With your paint it will be fun!" He let's out another hearty laugh, "Just a joke." The wolf smiled and sets Yensid back on the ground, "I do not fight my friends. There is no reason."
hackle

Post by hackle »

Hackle had a thoughtful look never having as strong control, mumbling to him self in thought as he paces slowly "ground thunder, softer, no smo-smuu-smeut-smoother.., connection fail, but.." hackle looked back where the lightning he had pulled up, looking up at the sky, noticing everyones ridgidness curiously, punctuated with a slight head tilt
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Hackle V. Tremor ~Friendly foxy foo!! ^o^
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid smiled and childishly swung his legs back and forth when he was placed on Rig's shoulder, feeling tall. He comically pouts when he's set back down, but his smile can't hide forever and is soon back on his face.

"Ain't that the truth, Rig? No reason for a fight unless it's a simple sparring match where no one gets hurt."

Yensid looked back at Hackle and once again a thought arose in the back of his mind. Should he tell the kitsune about his own powers over electricity? Would that freak him out? Or would it intrigue him? Yensid decided against it once more and continued to walk. He locked fingers with Retlaw and began to swing their hands.
My characters!
Deske

Post by Deske »

"I am not against a little spar. It has been time since I fought last. I would not mind a refresher." He placed a palm on his chin and pushed his head to the side, earning a number of pops from his neck. "I do not think anyone is willing to though."
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I wouldn't mind having a sparing match. Noah said, not noticing the worried look his mom had. Just a friendly, low danger environment where we can test our abilities against each other without worrying about getting hurt. He looked up at the storm clouds. We've even got the perfect dramatic atmosphere!

---MEANWHILE---
Stephan gave a knowing smile. Ah, but you can't always believe what you hear. A lot of tales get diluted or mistold as they get older. He sat down across from the rabbit. For example, from the way pop culture portrays it, you'd think that America was the sole reason for the Allies winning World War 2, when it reality it was a lot of different factors combined.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig claps his paws together, "Haha YES! A challenger! How fun, I have not had a good fight in years! I can not wait for this to happen!" His excitement obviously growing, ears at full alert and tail beginning to gather that famed canine speed.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That's true," Jake conceded, "I've seen that film where America cracks the Enigma code." He took a sip of drink. "What a ridiculous revision of history that was."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't worry about it, Hackle," Kayldee said warmly. "Rest. Have some food, get some sleep. Make friends," she continued, emphasising the last word, "and try again later, eh?"
"Either that's the house ahead or we're lost," Andrew ventured.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"It is going to be-... Lost? No. Look, you can see the fence we went over. It is also too big to be a normal house." He swivels his finger to the side a little, "Look, prints in the ground. We come back close to where we leaved from." He grips the top of the fence and swings himself over it once they reach it.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda smiled and returned the arm with her own around Kaylee's back, "Adapting. Been a lot of that today I'd say." She nodded at Kaylee's words to Hackle, "I think you have nothing- well not much to worry about. Especially making friends. Pretty much everyone here didn't know one another until earlier today." She gave a small yawn, the days activities catching up to her.
hackle

Post by hackle »

Hackle followed the group instinctually as he ponders on the much easier connection to the naturally pent up positively charged particals that would have shot upwards during a storm, anyone who read, his mind would be thrown for a loop as he thought in his broken english, all with a slight limp due to his frazzled leg nerves from an over accumulated energy build up, smiling softly in Kayldees direction at hearing the reassuring words though not knowing friend word "right"
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

EXCELLENT!! Noah exclaimed, a wide smile upon his face. We can face off next to the swimming, and we can start at the first crack of thunder, and
Ahem. Noah turned his head to see his mom, giving a rather disappointed look. What exactly makes you think that I'd approve of my son fighting a wolf twice his size, thrice if you're accounting for body mass, using magic powers.

---MEANWHILE---

Well, you know what they say. "History is written by the victors." Stephan turned his head, as he thought he heard something from outside. Does it sound like someone's out there to you?

Deske

Post by Deske »

"You are worried that your son will get hurt? This is normal mother feelings. I can tell you, I will not break your son in half. It is a sparring match, no going full out." He started walking towards the backdoor, "Maybe you want me to be a training dummy, see how far he can go."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Jake twisted his ears back towards the door and listened. "Yes," he said, levering himself out of the seat, "I think the heroes are back. Shall we go and meet them, sir?" With that, the Rabbit headed for the door, giving himself one last dry down with the towel.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig strode up to the door and pulled it open, waiting for the others to walk through, "So when are we to do this spar? It makes me nervous with excited. Like I can not wait to see how we are against the other."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I do. tales of hunting, running, foraging, courting my mate..." he paused a second. "perhaps I should avoid the sadder topics."
"Yeah, that. Would probably be best." Furettia tried to say without coming across rude. "Sounded like quite the life though."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
hackle

Post by hackle »

Hackle growls as his fur unconsciously floofs a little from annoyance, he just couldn't understand 'why ground thunder smoother, thunder element bonding falter, fire bad, very bad, earth hard, no listen, but thunder..' grumbled the kitsune, using his strong wind and water connection he forms ice which he furiously chews on as was his habit by now to think, not realizing he was still a little floofed from his annoyance
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hearing the growling in one ear, Kaylee gripped Amanda a touch tighter. "Shhhh," she said to Hackle soothingly, thinking him frightened by the upcoming house, "we're wanting to help you, Hackle, we're not going to make you stay." She looked to change the subject. "So you control all the weather, eh?" She gave a short grin. "I have enough trouble and I only control wind. How'd you do it?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hackle

Post by hackle »

Snapped out of his thought trace, teeth sunked into a chunk of ice, his ears twitched realizing he had growled in his thoughts he smiles gently at Kaylee for the reassuring words thou he knew not but we're help, not making stay and the two questions "mi, sorry, no growl at you, no growl at you home, mi growl at thunder, mi use elements Th-thre-thru through bonding, only river, & breeze, fire bad, very very bad, ground hard, tough, no listen."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Either that's the house ahead or we're lost," Andrew ventured.
"Yup, that'th it, Andy. It thmellth the thame and you can thmell it eathily from here thinthe the wind ith going in thith way. Can't you thmell it? It'th slightly muthty but although thmells of pizza and petth and altho hath a flowery thmell from the garden and from the bathroom but it'th hidden by the thmell of pine dithinfectant from where they mopped the floor thith morning. Can't you thmell that? It'th pretty obvious." Sandy confirms, following Rig to the front door.

"If I may make a suggestion," Holly pipes up, jumping from Kaylee to Rig's shoulder, using a bit of levitation to help get her all the way up.
"Perhaps we should set some rules before the spar so that no one gets killed and so that we don't end up with any more giant craters."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I was joking a bit, Sandy," Andrew confessed. "But this," he added, stroking the top of Sandy's muzzle, "is about a thousand times better a sniffer than a human nose. Sometimes I envy how much you can smell but I imagine you've smelt some really bad things too, eh?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Welcome back," Jake said, making sure Stephen was near when he opened the door.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fire can be bad," Kaylee agreed as they approached the door. "But don't tell Sandy. That's what he controls." She looked as Holly jumped, levitated and 'jumped' again to Rig's shoulder. "Cheat," she told her 'sister' as Jake opened the door.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda watched the conversation, most interested in the ice Hackle created, "You know, it's a bit weird seeing someone else create ice like that." She gave a happy sigh as they got to the house, "It'll be nice to sit down. Again. All that running and excitement kinda wore me out."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hello again, miss Bellows," Jake said happily, bowing to her politely, "might Ibid you a welcome return?"
-----------------------------------
"Told you," Kaylee whispered to Amanda.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig nodded slightly in agreement, "What kind of rules have you in mind?" He asked the ghost mouse, "I do not think we are going to make craters."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda was about to correct Jake about her last name when Kaylee whispered to her, causing her face to become covered in frost once more, "Um... uh, i-it's Bellus. A-and, uh, thanks?" She ended, a little unsure of how to take his gentlemanly action or Kaylee's whisper, simply deciding to see how it goes for now as it was only a possibility, despite Kaylee's whisper. Her arm around Kaylee tightened to help maintain her composure.