Furry hypnosis

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Shyanne

Furry hypnosis

Post by Shyanne »

Furry self hypnosis is listening to a custom made mp3 file, after some practice, you can get into trance via listening..And when it comes to the furry part..there are transformational files that over a long time of listening one would be able to see ones self as your fursona..be it a triggered phrase that causes the transformation or be it permanent. Of course how long it takes depends on the individual itself. Also they have files for a furry companion. That is creating a an imaginary helper, be it furry or otherwise. He can help you remember things or just be there for you. For more information check out *scrubbed* To obtain access to the downloads section you must be 18 or older and post 10 non-spam, non-necro posts. They are pretty strict about access. Or you can also go to *scrubbed* and lie, they aren't very strict on there, but there are some sexual files and stuff on there so be warned. If anyone has any questions pm me and I will help out as much as I can. Also I recommend some of the beginner files like deepeners and inductions, these help you achieve trance. That is the first goal, to achieve trance, without it, hypnosis is pointless..Also the time of day may have an effect if you get in trance or not. Usually in trance, one will feel a numbness and a calmness..you will ignore outside stimuli like passing traffic, etc, and you wake up when the file tells you to awaken..Everyone trances without noticing it. Ever just stare blankly at nothing for an extended period of time? Not really staring at nothing, looking beyond your eyesight? That is trance. If you listen close to bed, when you are tired, etc it wont work as good. I can recommend some beginner files that don't do nothing but help get you to trance. It is important to learn to trance first. Also it depends on the person how long it takes to get a file to work. Some people it takes months and years. I have been into it for a few years but over those years I had switched my fursona a bit before so I listened to a bunch of different files over the years and never really stuck to one. There are some non-furry files too like astral projection, boosting esp, etc. There are files premade for a few of the popular species, like dog, cat, rabbit, fox..these are anthros too btw. Sorry for all this talk but I think I covered everything here. So back to drawing I guess! XD
Agent Sandwich

Re: Furry hypnosis

Post by Agent Sandwich »

I haven't tried it out but the description creeps me out! No offense.
Yes, I support catlovers! You got a problem mate?

Thank you Housepets! Forum. I've accepted myself.
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

its ok, if used wrong, it can be very dangerous, that's why you need someone familiar with hypnosis (me or the website *scrubbed*), if used wrong, it could be very dangerous to your psyche, that's why it's recommended that if you do start this up, you begin a hypnosis journal so others can monitor your progress for any warning signs so they can stop you if something doesn't seem right.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'm glad you posted this, as I have been curious since I first saw it. Heck, anything like this is something I'm interested in...even if I'm not a furry. It's gonna take me a long time to get into 'trance' mode though. Creepy things are also the most...perculiar things. I'm willing to explore this for awhile.

...yeah, I'm gonna enjoy this...if it works...
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

thats why if anyone tries this, I recommend they keep a little journal of their progress so we can keep a watch on them and make sure nothing bad happens. This is for the actual tf files, the beginner files that teach you to trance, not much can go wrong with those lol.
Sketcherofstuff

Post by Sketcherofstuff »

Huh... this definitley isn't for me, since I'm not a furry, but I've heard that hypnosis can be quite powerful.

That is sorta creepy
Daniel Plainview- I DRINK YOUR MILSHAKE!
Sinder wrote: Max can't snort catnip off Grape's chest? :(
Here Comes The Fuzz
Zander

Post by Zander »

Shyanne wrote:Furry self hypnosis is listening to a custom made mp3 file, after some practice, you can get into trance via listening..And when it comes to the furry part..there are transformational files that over a long time of listening one would be able to see ones self as your fursona..
My fursonas a killer. im not going to try this o.o
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

If this even works, I don't like it. Excessive escapism can be harmful. I'd rather know what I really am than delude myself.
Last edited by Sleet on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Sleet wrote:If this even works, I don't like it. Excessive escapism can be harmful. I'd rather know what I really am rather than delude myself.
I like to keep control of my own mind, thank you. anything that makes you do things you dont remember, even if not harmful, still creep me out. I'll even stay away from drinking when i get older <_>

-Robert Louis Stevenson
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

...now, I'm getting intimidated by it. I don't regret things...and I'd rather not start.

...but my natural curiousity gets to me. That, and how I enjoy to take risks.

Permanent effects though...that's differant. If you can't remember things, that goes into my belief of "no point" as well.
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

44R0NM10 wrote:...now, I'm getting intimidated by it. I don't regret things...and I'd rather not start.

Permanent effects though...that's differant. If you can't remember things, that goes into my belief of "no point" as well.
first off, there are some that are not permanent, they are triggerable. so you say the trigger phrase and you change. Also even with the permanent ones, if you stop listening, eventually they will wear off. And none of the files to my knowledge effects your memories, you'll still remember that you are human.. but to each their own. :)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Shyanne wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:...now, I'm getting intimidated by it. I don't regret things...and I'd rather not start.

first off, there are some that are not permanent, they are triggerable. so you say the trigger phrase and you change. Also even with the permanent ones, if you stop listening, eventually they will wear off. And none of the files to my knowledge effects your memories, you'll still remember that you are human.. but to each their own. :)
have you, yourself tried these?

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

I do believe he has, and this is so interesting :3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Zander

Post by Zander »

Tobee wrote:I do believe he has, and this is so interesting :3
if you try it, tell me the side effects. obviously this stuff is signed with a *No under 21* tag for a reason. (Maybe because the ads?)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'd be surprised if he hadn't, after all he has some of the most posts on the website he keeps linking to (Furmorthed).

Also, he's mentioned that he has on that website.

(Side effects seem to only come if your mind doesn't accept fully or you do something wrong. From google, it feels like loads of people have bad side effects. I can;t really comment, having never tried it and having it worked.)

(The one on newsground gave me a headache though...it lasted for a number of hours.)

(Lastly, I think the 18+ warning is just because your mind is weaker when you're younger...or something.
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

No thanks, I like to have full control of myself at all times.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
Typhon
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.

Post by Typhon »

Zander wrote:
Sleet wrote:If this even works, I don't like it. Excessive escapism can be harmful. I'd rather know what I really am rather than delude myself.
I like to keep control of my own mind, thank you. anything that makes you do things you dont remember, even if not harmful, still creep me out. I'll even stay away from drinking when i get older <_>
Sounds like what happened to Ginny in the 2nd book of the Harry Potter series. Oops, nerd moment.
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

I have tried multiple files. But in a time not too long ago, I didn't always identify as a fox, so I had switched my fursona multiple times to find the one that "fit" right. Trying different files for each change, and none of them lasting long enough to listen to them long enough for any effects, like I said, it takes some time. The main worry with some of these is how safe the files are made. Most are made well, but some of the amatuers don't make them too well. The main side effects are loosing base with reality completely, that is problematic. Also with the furry assistant files, well those are nothing but bad luck and I recommend no one listens to them, cause essentially you're giving yourself a split personality there and there's no telling if they would take control with your body. Like I said, it depends on how safe the files are. Those weren't made very safe, and as such, many have had problems with it. I got a furry assistant, but I didn't want to listen to it all the way so I can only hear him in my head. I can't see him and he doesn't take control or anything like that. It's all mentality, I created him so that he is respectful and wouldn't do such a thing. I remain in complete control still, it's the barriers I have set. and as for WMM there are some very mature, sexual files on there, which is for the 21 years of age. on furmorphed there is no sexual files, but it's for 18 year olds so they are respectful and responsible enough to know how to handle the files.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

...I'm so glad you told me the furry assistant was a split personality...

So...lookout for amateurs, and be careful as to not lose a feel for reality. You said that so casually, it barely stands out at all. After all, it's probably a massive side effect to lose a grasp on reality.

Still, if everything is temporary...it can't be that bad of a problem, right? Just like grazing your knee, or breacking a bone. Your body will fix it in time.
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

44R0NM10 wrote:...I'm so glad you told me the furry assistant was a split personality...

So...lookout for amateurs, and be careful as to not lose a feel for reality. You said that so casually, it barely stands out at all. After all, it's probably a massive side effect to lose a grasp on reality.

Still, if everything is temporary...it can't be that bad of a problem, right? Just like grazing your knee, or breacking a bone. Your body will fix it in time.
it's very rare to loose grip on reality, it all depends on the person. but there are a whole bunch of ppl listening to files on furmorphed. I dunno exactly but at least a hundred just in hypnosis. And yes, even with the permanent ones, if you stop listening, it will eventually go away, sure it may take months or even years to go away but eventually it will. You must keep listening to keep the effects. Also stay the hell away from the "dog brain" file. that is one of the files that is very dangerous. Cause that messes with your intelligences and behavior, and those files may last a very long time. While just a furry body hallucination would wear off. I suggest staying away from behavioral files. I can recommend beginner files, or just ask me if you dunno about a file..
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Okay, stay away from any behavior files...
Shyanne wrote:I can recommend beginner files, or just ask me if you dunno about a file..
I might be doing this a lot...
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I'm having a hard time believing that a sound file can cause such psychological changes. It seems like a placebo effect to me.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

44R0NM10 wrote:Okay, stay away from any behavior files...
Shyanne wrote:I can recommend beginner files, or just ask me if you dunno about a file..
I might be doing this a lot...
Just when you do start out with the actual TF files, keep me or the ppl on furmorphed updated ok? I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone. I am probably just being overly cautious cause I dunno what I'd do if something bad happened to someone cause of me. It is very rare for something bad to happen via hypnosis. And the two years I've been into it, only twice did something bad happen, and it was cause of that dog brain file, which effects intelligence and behavior. Which as I have said before I would stay away from. Hypnosis is like driving a car on a long trip. Many ppl drive everyday and they go their whole lives without having an accident. You make a mistake (like being under the influence of drugs or alcohol when listening (not a good idea!), choose a wrong lane (i.e. choose a wrong file), or something is when bad things happen. I am not trying to promote hypnosis, I am merely informing you all of what I know. The choice is up to you whether you try it out or not. I am happy with it, and am still trying on a TF to see myself as a fox. The brain is a powerful muscle and what we perceive as reality is merely the workings of chemicals in the brain. Most of the files are safe, in that they don't change who you are, merely how you perceive your own body. But there are dangerous files out there. And for those of you who do choose to try it out, I want to be there to help and make sure that you don't choose the wrong file. The furmorphed community is a great one, much like this site. There are a ton of nice guys and gals on there, and it isn't all about hypnosis. In fact they have seperate sections for hypnosis and normal furry chatter as well as role playing forums. It is a great furry community and I've been a part of it for many years. Hypnosis has been around for many years. It is not anything new, psychologists have been using it to help cure ppl of addictions, past life recollection, helping ppl relive memories they have forgotten about, and for many other things. It is perfectly possible in time for one to see oneself or feel oneself as their fursona. I myself haven't had much luck cause like I said I bounced around for a bit and one shouldnt keep changing files alot or it won't work. But there are those out there who have phantom feelings of tails, fur, ears, etc. It's the total works of the visualization with the phantom feelings that is tricky to get all together, but few have achieved all the effects. So if you respect the power of your mind, and consult with me or anyone on Furmorphed, you should be fine. I don't really trust *scrubbed*. I would def stay away from anything sexual, but they do have some furry stuff on there. But especially if you get something from that site, be sure to check first with ppl or me. Also I forgot to mention there is a deprogram file I just remembered about. It removes completely all effects from any hypnosis files from your mind. Sorta like emptying a recycle bin on your computer. However some permanent effects may take longer to dissipate.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Okay, this sounds interesting. But now that I read again and noticed that it is "hypnosis" and not "hypothesis", I don't think I will do this for the following reasons:
- I don't accept myself as a furry, therefor my brain will probably fight it.
- This exercise requires a fursona, which I don't have.
- My brain is set to fight any sort of external control, including visual change. Therefor my brain will probably fight it.
- It's more of personal oath, but I promised not to use hypnosis of any kind, due to it's nature on controlling the brain.

Sorry!
Sleet wrote:I'm having a hard time believing that a sound file can cause such psychological changes. It seems like a placebo effect to me.
I am not an expert. But while it sounds like a placebo effect, hypnosis involves your subconscious... Which is capable of effecting your conscious mind. So it probably works... After a few tries.
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Funny thing is back when I was about 13 I found one of my brother's hypno-disks to turn him into a furry. I had mistaken it for a mixed CD I had made and took it, and when I started listening to it I got curious. I listened to it once and felt really weird.. So what did I do? I listened to it again. :p

About halfway through it the second time, I just started freaking out for no reason. Like, I got really paranoid and nauseous and I started to sob uncontrollably. I went into a really deep depression for about a week or two, barely speaking to anyone.
Ever since then, hypnotism has just been a phobia of mine.

It's one of the few things that I actually detest whole-heartedly. I wouldn't look down on people for trying or whatever, but personally I never want to get near any kind of hypnotizing anything ever again. ><
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

I looked at a few 'stories' people posted on furmorph or whatever, and this kinda sounds like a pass to therianthropy for non-therians. I know I'm no expert in either subject, (the mere thought on therianthropy gives me a headache, along with a newfound persistant back pain...) but I know some therians experience phantom limbs, such as tails and ears on the top of the head, and the few stories I saw heavily reminded me of the few conversations I'd been gifted enough to listen in on about therians (thanks for the headaches...). I'm really just wondering if this idea was brought on by therian-wannabes or just furries with over-but-not-active-enough imaginations...
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:I looked at a few 'stories' people posted on furmorph or whatever, and this kinda sounds like a pass to therianthropy for non-therians. I know I'm no expert in either subject, (the mere thought on therianthropy gives me a headache, along with a newfound persistant back pain...) but I know some therians experience phantom limbs, such as tails and ears on the top of the head, and the few stories I saw heavily reminded me of the few conversations I'd been gifted enough to listen in on about therians (thanks for the headaches...). I'm really just wondering if this idea was brought on by therian-wannabes or just furries with over-but-not-active-enough imaginations...
well I dunno what therians means lol XD
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Therianthropy - the metamorphasis of humans into other animals. Most well known case, the Werewolf.

I agree that this 'kinda sounds like a pass to therianthropy for non-therians'. I also think it was started by therian-wannabes...in lack of better words. Heck, I'm gonna try it because of my curiousity of hypnosis.
Zander

Post by Zander »

LucidDarkness wrote:Funny thing is back when I was about 13 I found one of my brother's hypno-disks to turn him into a furry. I had mistaken it for a mixed CD I had made and took it, and when I started listening to it I got curious. I listened to it once and felt really weird.. So what did I do? I listened to it again. :p

About halfway through it the second time, I just started freaking out for no reason. Like, I got really paranoid and nauseous and I started to sob uncontrollably. I went into a really deep depression for about a week or two, barely speaking to anyone.
Ever since then, hypnotism has just been a phobia of mine.

It's one of the few things that I actually detest whole-heartedly. I wouldn't look down on people for trying or whatever, but personally I never want to get near any kind of hypnotizing anything ever again. ><
maybe its because you didnt have a fursona, therefore the disc got mad at you and made you depressed.

Edit: Wait a minute, these files can actually give you a tail? (Not a real tail you Gambier Bay, in your mind) like, i can feels it and stuffs :3
Edit2: people are saying they can see them too .______.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Liam

Post by Liam »

This thread is just Wow.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

If you go into trance and then something disturbs you from trance, i.e. a phone call or something, it can create something of a disorientation. Altho I dunno why it was that you freaked out since I am unfamiliar with what you listened to.. I dunno, it's easy to fall asleep when trancing, maybe you had a dream or something? It's also easy, while in trance to see stuff that's not real.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Shyanne wrote:while in trance to see stuff that's not real.
and THATS what i hate ._.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

From my reserch (wow...when I'm curious I look up a lot), hallucinations take a long time to reach...depending on the person of course. It would probably take longer to feel anything from it...

...Like getting a phantom tail stuck in a door...Sorry, but I laugh whenever I think about that...

I never sleep unless I want to. A hidden talent I developed as a child who hated to sleep.
Zander

Post by Zander »

44R0NM10 wrote:I never sleep unless I want to. A hidden talent I developed as a child who hated to sleep.
if i dont want to sleep, i lucid dream by accident >.>

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Agent Sandwich

Post by Agent Sandwich »

I guess I'll wait till I'm 21 or 18 to try it out. This concept kind of scares me in some way or the other. What does the sound file sound like? Is it something like music or random noises?
Yes, I support catlovers! You got a problem mate?

Thank you Housepets! Forum. I've accepted myself.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

From the 1 I tried on Newgrounds (headache...and nothing happened. I suppose that's to be expected), there was just a deep voice. Ever been to a hypnosis show before? Just like that really, with the hypnotist telling you to do relax in order to put you into a trance (I think). There was a black and white spinning disk in the middle...although I'm not sure if that was for show or not. I've heard some people find it eaiser with there eyes closed though...so I guess the spinning disk must only help some people. There was no music, and no odd sounds.

I'm no expert here though...so don't expect my review to be very reliable.

Also, Zander, that is so cool!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Agent Sandwich wrote:I guess I'll wait till I'm 21 or 18 to try it out. This concept kind of scares me in some way or the other. What does the sound file sound like? Is it something like music or random noises?
I think its someone talking to you. like a hypnotist. that says stuff like "You iz nao a woof" and stuffs. but thats what ive gathered.

@44r0nm10

But it sucks D: because i didnt want to sleep in the first place!

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

first off the brain needs sleep. it needs to dream, as a way to reset everything for the next day and rest up..some say dreams are when we are in contact with the "other" side but i dunno what to believe about that. also yes there is just the hypnotist talking very slowly, helping you to relax and go into trance. no its not as simple as "you is a dog now" lol. also it helps greatly with your eyes shut. i cant trance with my eyes open..
Zander

Post by Zander »

OMG you guys wont believe what happened!!!

I listened to the trig_werewolf file, all the way through (25 minutes <_>) and i could remember everything he said!

and when i got on all fours and yelled "Its my time to howl" you wont believe what happened!

NOTHING! WHOO. the only different thing now is my feet itch >_>... that, and i emberrassed myself.

Edit: nvm ._. im starting to feel a preference to walk on all fours, and when i do. it feels natural.... this is creeping me out.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Better then me. Sure, I haven't tried the file that worked for that one guy even though he wasn't in a trance (research!)...but at least you didn't get a headache.

Oh, so it's working now...wait, after your first try? Lucky...

Edit: since you're not online anymore...you're not freacking out...right Zander?