HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

69eist

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by 69eist »

"Crazy, fun and exciting.~ You'll like it here Blizzard." Elliot slathers salsa over his chimichanga and takes a big chomp, messing up his maw.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

How many friends have you made? Blizzard asked, taking another bite.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Joining the others on the bench Kousa begins to at her taco.
"Oh Elliot, your making a mess of yourself"
Kousa said smiling, and reaches for one of her napkins.
"Here use this." She said handing him the napkin.

Back in the tunnel, Koa was remaining unnoticed like he usually does. He wasn't really paying to much attention to Oreo or hutch but he could see the two in the corner of his eye. He waddles on over to hutch and oreo smiling.
"Hi big brother Hutch. I don't think I've been properly introduced to your new skunk friend. and why does he have a weird smelling coming off of him?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch looks down at Oreo and grins, letting go of the paw and mouthing "do it!"

Oreo nods and starts to sneak off again..
LovingCorgi wrote:Back in the tunnel, Koa was remaining unnoticed like he usually does. He wasn't really paying to much attention to Oreo or hutch but he could see the two in the corner of his eye. He waddles on over to hutch and oreo smiling.
"Hi big brother Hutch. I don't think I've been properly introduced to your new skunk friend. and why does he have a weird smelling coming off of him?"

Oreo stops his creeping about, when confronted by another smaller dog.
Big brother?Looking over at Hutch??
Oreo then starts turning about in circles chasing his tail, trying to sniff at his own tail.
What smell? I shouldn't have any scent on me anymore.. the vet said i was de-scented!
Sniffing at himself some more..
All i smell is hutch's ..
Roarin wrote: At the entrance to the tunnels Zanna cupped her hands around her mouth before yelling a loud.
"Hellloooo down there!". And hopped down without waiting for a response.

Whats all that echoing howling about?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
69eist

Post by 69eist »

*chew, chew* "Hhhnnkkkss(Thanks) Elliot uses it to wipe his maw, still chewing.

"Hhmm hhhmmm hhhmm hhhmmm hhhmmm hhhmmm, Hhhmm~, hhhmmm~ hhhmm~ (gulp) and many others.

Translation (We made a lot of friends, Hutch, Flynn, Koa and many others.)
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Logic, my friend," Kilo replied to Oreo, "indicates we may be best off finding out. It seemed like echo location to me."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch blinked a few times as Koa called him "Big Brother" but was happy. He didn't hide the smile as he introduced Oreo.
This is Oreo, he's my best friend. We kept each other company after we had our surgeries done.
Hutch explains.
Keeshah wrote: Oreo stops his creeping about, when confronted by another smaller dog.
Big brother?Looking over at Hutch??
Oreo then starts turning about in circles chasing his tail, trying to sniff at his own tail.
What smell? I shouldn't have any scent on me anymore.. the vet said i was de-scented!
Sniffing at himself some more..
All i smell is hutch's ..
... Scent? Hutch asked.
Keesha wrote:
Roarin wrote: At the entrance to the tunnels Zanna cupped her hands around her mouth before yelling a loud.
"Hellloooo down there!". And hopped down without waiting for a response.

Whats all that echoing howling about?
No idea... We should go take a look, in case Flynn's mom is calling us. Hutch said.

---

Blizzard blinks a few times, trying to process what Elliot said.
Okay, can you say that again~? But this time I can wait until your done with that bite. Blizzard said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Marine Fox wrote: "Hey Lucky, Hope the leg's healing just fine? Oh and well I met up with Hutch, Oreo, and Pyre here and they said something about the Tunnels so I just tagged along with them "
"Yeah, it felt fine by the end of the day," replied Lucky cheerfully, "Thanks for asking."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"It's nice to meet you Oreo."
Koa giggled when he saw Oreo chasing his tail.
"I don't mean that scent, if it were that I would have been knocked out. Everyone has a scent, and we dogs can tell emotions just by the smell. I can smell your mischievous intent."
When Koa herd the voice echo through the cave his ears twitched, trying to interpret the sound.
"That doesn't sound like mom, it's got to be someone else."

Kousa smiled as she watched Elliot eat.
"Your a funny little Jackal. No wonder Koa likes you."
She then turns to Blizzard.
"Its really nice here. I haven't been here for long and I've already made a lot of friends I doubt you'll have any trouble."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury shrugged and oriented himself along his map and pointed his finger down the tunnel, "Onward!" he declared, marching onto the gloom
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie giggled as he cartwheeled down the passage behind Mercury.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Whoever it is, we might as well go see. I'll go check on it. Hutch said before walking back towards the entrance.
Upon arriving, Hutch saw a husky in the tunnel.
Hello there. My name is Hutch Robin, whats yours?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Logic, my friend," Kilo replied to Oreo, "indicates we may be best off finding out. It seemed like echo location to me."
Oreo tilts his head off to the side, wondering just was it was that the mousie was trying to say??
Ahh yes right.. he stammers in confusion.
MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch blinked a few times as Koa called him "Big Brother" but was happy. He didn't hide the smile as he introduced Oreo.
This is Oreo, he's my best friend. We kept each other company after we had our surgeries done.
Hutch explains.
...My Scent? Hutch asked.

Oreo blushes a bit under his fur..
I didn't get a bath yesterday night.
LovingCorgi wrote:"It's nice to meet you Oreo."
Koa giggled when he saw Oreo chasing his tail.
"I don't mean that scent, if it were that I would have been knocked out. Everyone has a scent, and we dogs can tell emotions just by the smell. I can smell your mischievous intent."
A lot of people, esp. the humans are happy, that i am now unable to smell like a skunk!
Oreo tilts his head to the side again..
What is mischievous intent?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Ehehe sorry, what I meant to say is that we made lot's of friends, Hutch, Koa, Flynn and many others."

Elliot takes a smaller bite this time, kicking his legs as he wags his tail.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

What is Hutch like? Blizzard asked before finishing the first taco.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

*Chew chew chew, gulp* "He's fun, crazy. He's frazy~" Elliot giggles at the thought.

"I haven't seen him in a while though." Elliot opens his bottle of water.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Maybe we can have you over sometime so you two can catch up~. Blizzard said with a smile. He turns to Kousa now.
What about Koa? What's he like?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury chuckled as Leslie passed and broke into a trot to keep up, tripping here and there. After a while, he led the group to the point where they had split off from the others, "They aren't here..." he said
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Koa's been...preoccupied with some stuff... or at least he's been acting different."
Turning to Blizzard, Kousa gives him the basic 'usual' for Koa.
"Well Koa, to begin with you have to make sure he's actually still round cause he has a habit of disappearing and he usually prefers to be unnoticed. But he's really a nice corgi, if you can get him to talk to you. And can help you when your sick, if his plants have the ability to. When we head down to the tunnels, you'll be able to identify him because he never goes anywhere without his satchel."

Back in the tunnel.
"A mischievous intent is when you or someone else has the thought of doing something that will either hurt, scare, or trick the target."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

MrNeonShot wrote:Whoever it is, we might as well go see. I'll go check on it. Hutch said before walking back towards the entrance.
"Ah!" Zanna stopped in her tracks. She flicked on her headlight dramatically.
"A cave dwelling feline! A rare species indeed." She bowed her head, the bright on her head now pointed on the ground.
"My name is Zanna Volt, inventor extraordinaire. And if you could kindly, Hutch Robinson, take me to your lead- hey." She suddenly stood straight and sniffed the air, walking closer to Hutch, the charade now forgotten.
"I smell a Flynn on you." She said, sniffing him. "You wouldn't happen to know a rabbit would you?"
Last edited by Roarin on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Did yew just here a very lawd voice shouting Hello?" Leslie asked Mercury.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn, with his bigger ears that funnel in the sound like twin satellite dishes catching a television signal can easily make out the voice, faint though it is by the time it makes its way all the way down the tunnels.
"No, that was Zanna! Ahoy, Zanna! Down this tunnel!" he calls back, listening to his voice echoing around the cavern and hoping it won't be drowned out by the sound of water.

"Hey, Doc, did we mention Lucky and I are a thing now?" Piper queries happily, holding up their intertwined paws for the wolf to see.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Which one is Zanna?" Kilo asked, "Have I met her yet?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Roarin wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Whoever it is, we might as well go see. I'll go check on it. Hutch said before walking back towards the entrance.
"Ah!" Zanna stopped in her tracks. She flicked on her headlight dramatically.
"A cave dwelling feline! A rare species indeed." She bowed her head, the bright on her head now pointed on the ground.
"My name is Zanna Volt, inventor extraordinaire. And if you could kindly, Hutch Robinson, take me to your lead- hey." She suddenly stood straight and sniffed the air, walking closer to Hutch, the charade now forgotten.
"I smell a Flynn on you." She said, sniffing him. "You wouldn't happen to know a rabbit would you?"
Its "Robin". And Yes, I know where Flynn is. Nice to meet you, Zanna. Just follow me...
Hutch then lead Zanna back to the group.
I found another pet!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hello hello!" She said happily upon seeing the other pets, her tail wagging.
"Flynn!." She exclaimed upon seeing the rabbit, giving him a glomp. "Hi!"
Her attention though quickly moved on to the others. "Sooooo, what have you guys been up to down here???"

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Whoa," Kilo called, gripping to Flynn to stop himself being thrown off by the hug. "Good day to you, dear girl," he said in greeting. "We're waiting on a friendly Badger, if you can believe that?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Gulp gulp gulp gulp. Elliot wastes no time finishing his drink as his head bends backwards with his eyes closed.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard eats his second taco as he contemplates what Kousa said.
Is he okay? he asks.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Finishes his drink and burps out loud. "BBUURRPP, aahh~. Hhooo yeah~~ that felt good..." Elliot rubs his tummy, leaning back on the bench.
My Personas

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury thought for a moment, "Yeah, go ahead," he said to the kitten, "Give them a shout."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc listened as Nadia covered for him and he was quite thankful for it as what had happened was quite...personal for him, and he still was trying to cope with all of it. In any case it had been avoided and Doc showed a smile and less tense of a posture, turning to Lucky as he explained he was better and when thanked the Wolf smiled and nodded in a job well done. And in sequence a faint "Hello" rang from the entrance, in response Doc's ears perked and flicked toward the sound causing his whole head to move as well, the river and distance kept him from distinguishing who it was but, there was no doubt it was a Hello. From there it wasn't much of even a pause before Flynn spoke up and hearing that it was Zanna the wolf smiled to no one in particular he was just slightly surprised to hear that Zanna was around, after their last encounter it had been quite a while, though to be fair his week or so of "Thinking" didn't help. After all though she had been one of the first pets he met when he came to town so it would be good to meet her yet again, and in the middle of yet another thinking moment his trance was broken as Piper spoke to him, Doc looked at the two love-rabbits and chuckled
"Oh Wow Congrats you two! I thought you two seemed like a cute couple heh"

The wolf smiled and recognized the paw holding, and in that moment he felt a bit weird, very weird to be exact. He couldn't place the feeling but it was answered for him as he practically day dreamt right there, more specifically of what he had a long time ago, the feeling these two shared reminded him of his own that he buried deep for a long time and it only seemed to be rekindled and lost again only several weeks ago. The memories seemed to be hazy but it was just like a day dream as he witnessed his own passion, all he did though was smile at the couple and dream before Zanna's presence shook him from the feeling, causing a little surprised reaction the wolf looked back to the Huskey and gave a warm smile , waving a paw in greeting as well "Hello Zanna"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa sighed and thought for a second.
"He seems perfectly healthy. But lately he seems to be...lost. Ever since he proposed to me, he's been talking and acting weird. Today is going to be the first time he actually talks to me in person after two weeks of avoiding me."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie cupped his handpaws around his mouth as Aron and Vera covered their ears. "HELLOOOOOO, MISTER FLYNN," he yelled, "CAN YEW HERE ME??? OR FIND ME AZ WE DON'T NOW WHERE YEW IS!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Quite an assembly," Kilo grunted. "Apart from Rats, are there any species we're missing right now?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote: "A mischievous intent is when you or someone else has the thought of doing something that will either hurt, scare, or trick the target."
Oreo takes the time to sniff the corgi over intently while he explains what mischievous intent is.
Ah i see.. So that is how Hutch knew what i was up too, before i did it....
Cuddling up against Koa, like his does Hutch. while Hutch has gone away to find who was howling down in the tunnels.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"WHAT?" Elliot sits up straight and looks straight at Kousa.

"Why would he avoid you after proposing to you? That doesn't make any sense." Elliot crosses his arms and looks up as if he sees a giant question mark over his head.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

He could have some doubts. This is why marriage counseling is important! Blizzard said.

Hutch stood next to Oreo and Koa after he introduced Zanna.
He's got soft fur, doesn't he? Hutch said leaning over to Oreo.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No, Kilo, I don't think you ha- OOF! Heh. Hi, Zanna!" Flynn returns the husky's hug.
"Zanna, this is Kilo. I don't think you've met him yet." The buck indicates the mouse on his shoulder. "Kilo, this is Zanna. Zanna, we've been exploring. We found a couple of old crates full of stuff but that's it. Apparently the local wildlife has made off with whatever they could carry and the rest is flooded down there somewhere. We're waiting on Sixtoes' Mister Badger to bring back a record he supposedly has. What have you been up to lately? I haven't seen you in a while!"

Piper notices Doc's faraway look but decides not to press the issue. She thanks him warmly for the congratulations before tilting her ear to listen to Leslie's voice.
"We're down here, Leslie! Go back to the fork and then take the other path!" she yells as loud as she can.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: Hutch stood next to Oreo and Koa after he introduced Zanna.
He's got soft fur, doesn't he? Hutch said leaning over to Oreo.
Oreo looks up as hutch finally returns with a new female dog.
Who has soft fur? me or him?
Petting Koa's tummy to test his fur softness on his paw pads.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna released the rabbit a few moments later and nodded vigorously as Flynn explained the situation. She also gave a wave to Kilo, figuring a hug would crush the small animal.
"Wut have i been up to? Umm..." She adjusted the hardhat on her head as she thought.
"This and that... I went with Mom and Dad to drop my cuz back in the city. He really liked it out here, he says its quieter, but-". She cut herself off as her ears pricked up.
Marine Fox wrote: "Hello Zanna"
The words made the husky swivel. She beamed and her tail wagged faster at the sight of a familiar wolf.
"Woah, Doc!" In the blink of an eye she lunged, giving Doc the same treatment she gave Flynn. "I haven't seem you in like... A million years! Hello!". It was like everyone she knew was down here! Except the ones that weren't (of course).

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie twitched an ear as Piper called out and he headed toward the voice. "Eifur that waz Miss Piper or sumwun kiked Flynn inna nuts!"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo gestured gentlemousely to Zanna. "Pleased to meet you, my dear."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie