HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc stood and looked between Hutch and Oreo, not liking it but agreeing to it as it was dangerous for a feral just to be among humans, the last thing they needed to do was give the humans a reason to kick them out on their heels for acting like ferals. He just looked down at Oreo with a bright warm smile
"They're right, the humans wouldn't like it one bit. But we can just explore the town a bit and see whats what, maybe get some food or something"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc stood and looked between Hutch and Oreo, not liking it but agreeing to it as it was dangerous for a feral just to be among humans, the last thing they needed to do was give the humans a reason to kick them out on their heels for acting like ferals. He just looked down at Oreo with a bright warm smile
"They're right, the humans wouldn't like it one bit. But we can just explore the town a bit and see whats what, maybe get some food or something"
Ohhh Ok.. Still I'd like to be be learned about what you have to say mister..
Oreo then gets up and dusts off his fur. an goes over to heel at the side of Doc the wolfs side.
Um ok.. lead on leader wolf.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I can't email from my phone or even MMS but if I copy it to my computer it turns into like a regular picture on my phone and I reckon the same thing would happen. Quantum stuff is weird. I can't even edit it I hadda get Mercury to sketch the ghost I photographed in the old car!"

Suddenly remembering he wasn't supposed to talk to mice and rats, Cinnamon jumps up.

"Anyway let's see who can fit through the hole and who hasta stay here while we explore I guess that's safer anyway in case we get stuck."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So... the red means pain or injury or something?" queries Piper. "I've never seen anything like this. How does it work?"
Argent wrote: "Anyway let's see who can fit through the hole and who hasta stay here while we explore I guess that's safer anyway in case we get stuck."
"I'll stay out here. I'm a doe so I can do some digging to get you out if need be." volunteers Piper.
Flynn doesn't hear any of this as he's still staring off into space, lost in his memories of that fateful day.

~~~~
Sandy is slightly disconcerted by the man's false teeth but is tactful enough to say nothing.
"So on-" he says slightly squeakily before clearing his throat and continuing. "So once you're finished filling in that paperwork, that'll be all we'll need from you until the appointment. Welcome to Richmond Acres!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So... the red means pain or injury or something?" queries Piper. "I've never seen anything like this. How does it work?"
Argent wrote: "Anyway let's see who can fit through the hole and who hasta stay here while we explore I guess that's safer anyway in case we get stuck."
"I'll stay out here. I'm a doe so I can do some digging to get you out if need be." volunteers Piper.
Flynn doesn't hear any of this as he's still staring off into space, lost in his memories of that fateful day.
"I'll stay with Piper then," said Lucky.
Ryyn saw Flynn starring off into space and sat down next to him. He then proceeded to stare off into space with him.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I," Kilo said after climbing Flynn for what he secretly hoped was the final time that morning, "shall go along with whatever Flynn decides." He looked at his young friend. "Flynn? Are you all right, my boy?""
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh? What? S-sorry, I was... just... thinking..." Flynn shakes his head to bring himself out of his trance.
"What's up?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"we're about to try going through that hole...." Nadia answered , staring at Flynn with a frown "Flynn ? are you...feeling alright ?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Priya, who felt like she had just had a very refreshing shower, smiled. "If you want me to come Sixtoes, I'll come."
======================
Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy is slightly disconcerted by the man's false teeth but is tactful enough to say nothing.
"So on-" he says slightly squeakily before clearing his throat and continuing. "So once you're finished filling in that paperwork, that'll be all we'll need from you until the appointment. Welcome to Richmond Acres!"
"Thank you!" the man enthused. If he noticed the nurse's discomfort, he didn't show it. "I'll return with my daughter later then."
Keeshah wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Doc stood and looked between Hutch and Oreo, not liking it but agreeing to it as it was dangerous for a feral just to be among humans, the last thing they needed to do was give the humans a reason to kick them out on their heels for acting like ferals. He just looked down at Oreo with a bright warm smile
Ohhh Ok.. Still I'd like to be be learned about what you have to say mister..
Oreo then gets up and dusts off his fur. an goes over to heel at the side of Doc the wolfs side.
Um ok.. lead on leader wolf.
"That sounds lovely, errm..." At that moment, Rubens had a revelation, and he gazed at the wolf. "Oh goodness, here we are, talking like we've known each other and I haven't even introduced myself properly to you yet. My sincerest apologies on that." He shook the wolf's paw. "Rubens Hartmann, what's your name, if I may so inquire?"
Last edited by kurowolfe on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"If you wish to talk about it anytime, dear boy...". Kilo let the rest go unsaid. "Now, shall we follow Mister Sixtoes?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I'll explain when we get back it's pretty interesting it's the first big project from the Internet that's worked out for me!"

Cinnamon wriggles back through the hole and waits on the other side for the rest of the expedition.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I-I'm fine... It's nothing..." Flynn looks up at the hole again.
"Still don't think I can climb up there though." He observes, changing the subject.
"Well, we three rabbits can wait down here then. How are you at climbing, Nadia?"

~~~~
"Cool. Thank you for that. We'll see you this evening then." Sandy sits the paperwork in the "to be completed" pile and picks up his clipboard again. Heading to the shelves in the shop front, he begins counting stock, noting what needs to be bought again and what they have too many of.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"I don't think that rabbits could get through here anyway they're kind of, I mean... uh... you know..."

Cinnamon's ears turn redder than his pelt.

"Oh foxes are almost as good at climbing as cats there was this time I got treed with one by a real jerk of a coyote! Boy he got up that tree fast!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo chuckled as he sat on Flynn's shoulder. "Isn't it fascinating, my boy," he asked, "you had us all worried. Even Miss Nadia was concerned. Ooh," he sighed, "it's quite a place, this Richmond acres."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie felt the cold thing and, after smiling back at Blick, did all he could to get the dirt off it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"I-I'm fine... It's nothing..." Flynn looks up at the hole again.
"Still don't think I can climb up there though." He observes, changing the subject.
"Well, we three rabbits can wait down here then. How are you at climbing, Nadia?"
Argent wrote:"I don't think that rabbits could get through here anyway they're kind of, I mean... uh... you know..."
"Oh foxes are almost as good at climbing as cats there was this time I got treed with one by a real jerk of a coyote! Boy he got up that tree fast!"
"I....don't think I can climb as good as whoever that fox was Six.....but I guess I could try this one" Nadia said , took a few steps back , then run forward and with a big leap ,managed to pull herself to the other side of the hole
"You guys sure you'll be ok ?" she asked the three rabbits , sticking her head back out from the other side
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Should we leave a predator behind to keep the rabbits safe?"

Cinnamon finds this utterly hilarious, and spends the next minute trying to stop giggling.

"Sorry, sorry, there's this puzzle, you see, with a human, three sheep, and a wolf, and a boat, and I'm always you know wolves can swim right?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I heard that was with two chickens and a fox," Kilo says. "One of those insolvables. How to get them across one at a time without the Fox eating the Chickens." He tutted. "A businessman I once heard solved it uniquely he did, yes. He said he'd buy livestock insurance, Barbeque the Chickens, blame the Fox and pocket the money."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Isn't that cheating?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, good Master Toes. But, on occasion, the only way to solve the unsolvable is to change the dynamics of the problem, you see?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Argent wrote:"I don't think that rabbits could get through here anyway they're kind of, I mean... uh... you know..."

"No, we don't know. What are we, Sixtoes?" Piper queries, raising an eyebrow, half teasing the marten.

"I... guess that means you guys care for me... Thanks." Flynn murmurs to the mouse. He then cant help but laugh at the duo's unique takes on the old conundrum.
"Oh, they're hardly unsolvable, Kilo. They just require a bit of logical thinking. I like your ideas though!" Flynn ponders for a moment.
"Change the dynamics... That gives me an idea... Do we have anything really heavy? And how long is your rope, Sixtoes?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"You know, kind of, um, round? I know it's not fat you're herbivores and you need all that extra gut to digest cellulose there was a big special on it on National Geographic. It's handy to be able to eat grass I guess but I prefer being flexible."

"There's lots of heavy rocks! I got, um, thirty three less two that's twenty nine meters of rope I had to cut a bit off to fix Mister Badger's roof."
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"It's a rusty box." Blick says, confused. She pulls it out and sets it near her. The smell of rust is stronger than the box could give off, plus it seemed to be coming from the dip they created. "Wait..." she prods her nose back into the hole. "There's more down there! Tesla, does that digger have a gentle setting?" she asks.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Nadia chuckled , hearing Sixtoes struggle to answer Piper's question without offending her , not that successful , she thought , but at least he tried , she didn't pay that much attention to the puzzle they were talking about . Yeah Six's joke was good , if only because it was so bad , but the puzzle that comes afterward itself wasn't really interesting to her at all, human and their senseless puzzles , only thing they're good for is hurting her brain and frustrating her . But meh.....
Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn ponders for a moment.
"Change the dynamics... That gives me an idea... Do we have anything really heavy? And how long is your rope, Sixtoes?"
Argent wrote: "There's lots of heavy rocks! I got, um, thirty three less two that's twenty nine meters of rope I had to cut a bit off to fix Mister Badger's roof."
"So how exactly is something as heavy as a rock gonna help when we try to lift you guys up again ? you know , a process that would be easier when things lighter ?" the fox asked from above
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I believe he means they would be able to climb up if the rope were tied to something heavy, dear Naia," Kilo stated. "Although, knowing Flynn, the solution probably won't be that simple."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote: "That sounds lovely, errm..." At that moment, Rubens had a revelation, and he gazed at the wolf. "Oh goodness, here we are, talking like we've known each other and I haven't even introduced myself properly to you yet. My sincerest apologies on that." He shook the wolf's paw. "Rubens Hartmann, what's your name, if I may so inquire?"
Sooooo mr. human whatcha do? My owner is working on the railroad, all the live long day...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, yeah." Tesla waddled over, dragging his machine, "But I'd be super careful, it is built for destroying solid stone after all."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not quite, Kilo" grins the orange-eared buck.
"I was hoping the ropes were long enough that we could make an inclined plane by running them up and down a couple of times. That way it wouldn't be so much a climb as a scramble."

"So you're saying we're normal for rabbits? Thanks... I think..." Piper giggles and pokes her tongue out at Sixtoes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"You mean like a cargo net those are fun they had one of those at the enrichment center at the zoo I visited one time. That was fun for a visit but I don't think I'd want to live there full time though they hardly have any chores at all they just have to look good for the humans."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"A fasinating idea to be certain, Flynn," Kilo said approvingly, running the calculations in his head. "Indeed it should work."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wats in the box?" Leslie checked to see if he could open it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote:"You mean like a cargo net those are fun they had one of those at the enrichment center at the zoo I visited one time. That was fun for a visit but I don't think I'd want to live there full time though they hardly have any chores at all they just have to look good for the humans."
"wait , why would having no chores be a bad thing ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Something like that, Sixtoes, although we've not got the rope to make a proper one, I think. Perhaps something like a couple of tightropes next to each other."
"Well, you might be bored with nothing to do without them." suggests Piper, no stranger to chores herself.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well, you might be bored with nothing to do without them." suggests Piper, no stranger to chores herself.
"I suppose.....never really got time or interest in the chore stuff , but that's just me so"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick hands the box over to Leslie, thinking he could open it with her claws. She eyes the machine, a little frightened of its power. "Go ahead and keep digging, I think there might be several more down there. I'm going to help Leslie with the box." she shrugs then points her attention back to the box.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie scratched at the edges of the box with his claws to get rid of some of the rust and then gave picking the lock with a claw a try without success. Then he tried just pulling at it in frustration and got a surprise when it pulled open with a crack, showing it's contents to the others. "Wasn't lokked," he said sheepishly as he looked to see what was in it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Maybe more like a rope ladder then why don't you just tie it in loops a bunny-foot apart couldn't you climb that? And the zoo animals seemed pretty bored to me there's not really enough room for proper territories and they have to take turns in the enrichment area too. I dunno they spend all their free time watching television like they were humans. Well not all humans there's some of them who go jogging in the park and it's like they can run forever I can't keep up with them."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla's head peaked out of the hole as the machine's noise dies down, "What is it?"
~~~

Mercury, stumbling over exposed roots, approached as well, "What'd you guys find?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That might work too. I've always been useless at tying knots though." Flynn admits.
"I do like jogging though. I can go for quite a while."
Piper scoffs and rolls here eyes.
"Bucks! No offence, Lucky. Chuck me the rope and I'll tie it for you." She holds out her paw expectantly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hah!" Kilo chuckled. "Lucky, you have your paws full with this lovely lady, it seems. For myself, I have always been good at tying knots but the thread tends to need to be... thinner."
------------------------------------------------------------
"I... don't no," Leslie confessed, looking confused as he lifted out a few coins (that he put in his pocket), an old, folded paper, a fading photo and a letter that he couldn't read. "A dairy purhaps?" He said, offering it to Blick or Mercury to read.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That might work too. I've always been useless at tying knots though." Flynn admits.
"I do like jogging though. I can go for quite a while."
Piper scoffs and rolls here eyes.
"Bucks! No offence, Lucky. Chuck me the rope and I'll tie it for you." She holds out her paw expectantly.
"No offense taken," replied Lucky jovially, tossing her the rope.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hah!" Kilo chuckled. "Lucky, you have your paws full with this lovely lady, it seems. For myself, I have always been good at tying knots but the thread tends to need to be... thinner."
"Um, thanks Kilo," said Lucky.
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh, rabbits are fast but they can't keep on running like a human they're kind of amazing I've even seen them wear wolves down on television. They're what you call cursive hunters I don't know why they say that it's got nothing to do with penmanship but that's supposed to be why dogs and humans get on so well."

Cinnamon seems to think this makes perfect sense.