Redwall

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Redwall

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, certainly," Peter said with a grin. "We can make up moves to go with it too. It's a happy, party, thing."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Moves? What do you mean?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, y'know, hand clapping, looking each other in the eye, slapping knees? You can do a lot of moving with this song! If... If you want?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I could try, but I'm not that good... just a fair warning... Charles replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yes, well," Peter laughed, "let's go brighten the evening, shall we?" So saying he helped Charles out of his seat and up to the stage after speaking to the Band leader. "Good evening," he said with a flourished bow, "I'm Peter as most of you know and my friend here is Charles as most of you don't know." He indicated Charles.

"The song we're going to sing is one I thought appropriate for the occasion. We may or may not be discordant," the young Vole admitted, "but we will be enthusiastic, Charles, eh?"

The music started up and, loudly and clearly, the pair began.

"Hey, give me cake and bring me ale,
And pudding ripe with plums,
" Peter gave his fingers a kiss.
"Some cider, dear, so cool and clear,
To swill round teeth and gums,
Some round and golden mellow cheese,
" Peter turned to look directly at Charles for the line.
"And light brown nutbread, if you please,
With honey made by happy bees,
And I will be contented.
" He rubbed his stomach before swinging his arm for the next line.
"O fie the creature with long face
Who nibbles small and can't keep pace
With tartlets filled full berryfruit
And yellow meadowcream to boot,
Or soup with pepper and hotroot,
" He waved a hand in front of his mouth.
And burdock ale to quench it.
Oh, eat up, neighbour, drink up friend,
" he slapped his thigh.
May good fortune have no end.
Success to all that you intend,
And leave the pots till morning!
"

He panted and took another bow.

((I left spaces for Charles))
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"'E's clapp'd me ears again," Owain said, facing Brum with a wink.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"He was certainly right about his enthusiasm." grins Brum. "That song's been a favourite around here for a long time." She crunches lazily on a candied chestnut as she watches the band for a while.
"Do you hear much news in your travels? Anything interesting happening in the wide world that might be worth knowing?" she queries.

==========
Seeing Sara's far-off look, Evelyn decides to intervene.
"Sara? Are you okay?" she asks quietly, placing a paw on the vixen's forearm.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Seeing Sara's far-off look, Evelyn decides to intervene.
"Hu-wh-who" Sara nearly jumped out of her seat when she suddenly snapped back to reality from her daydreaming , after a moment of shock however , the vixen realized the beast who called her was none other than Evelyn "o-oh , I'm sorry mam , I was just....dreaming for a moment I guess" she replied with an awkward smile
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"He was certainly right about his enthusiasm." grins Brum. "That song's been a favourite around here for a long time." She crunches lazily on a candied chestnut as she watches the band for a while.
"Do you hear much news in your travels? Anything interesting happening in the wide world that might be worth knowing?" she queries.

==========
Seeing Sara's far-off look, Evelyn decides to intervene.
"Oh, only th' usual, Brum," Owain admitted, taking a chestnut for himself. "Some lor's protect their pobl...peopl', some 'urt 'em. Some areas th' Vermin stalk an' some th' people've found ways t' work wi' 'em for pr'tection. Village of... Chestnutton's th' near'st them I know of an' that's some real way off to th' North'n'east. Clos'r y' get to here, th' less news of bad things. Now I know why," he added, nodding to a Hare.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Charles sang loud and clear for the crowd. But, whatever lines he had to sing, he couldn't, because he was following very closely to his friend. When Peter did a move, Charles tried to follow, but when he swung his arm, he slapped the fiddler's playing stick-thing out of the guy's hand.

By the time the song was over, Charles gave a quick bow and basically flew back to his seat in embarrassment, but not before apologizing to the fiddler.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Peter put his handpaw on his friend's shoulder reassuringly. "Well, that was fun, wasn't it? Oh, you can admit you had a bit of fun, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I did... Oh, but I must've danced badly... Charles replied.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"If the right person dances badly," Peter advised, "everyone ends up doing it. Besides, my friend? I don't think anyone minds. One of the fundamentals of this place is to rejoice at having fun - so long as you do your duties, of course," he added for the benefit of any elders around. He closed his eyes in a broad grin. "The look on that Fiddler's face!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd set his bowl down, beginning to feel drowsy and eyes drooping slightly, he stifled a yawn
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thats one of the reasons why I was so embarrassed. Charles explained.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, you needn't be embarrassed," Peter chuckled, "everyone knows no harm was meant, my friend, and it lightened the mood." He paused, his gaze flicking to Sarafina before returning to Charles. "So what is fun for you? I'm not booked for the bell tomorrow so we could do whatever you like."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I actually really like singing, Charles explained, but I usually sing with my brother in front of crowds, or when I'm alone. But, when I'm not doing chores, I go exploring around the village. Charles replied.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Peter encouraged, "we can do that tomorrow if you want? I know Mossbank - a bit - and you can teach me some of those songs, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Oh, only th' usual, Brum," Owain admitted, taking a chestnut for himself. "Some lor's protect their pobl...peopl', some 'urt 'em. Some areas th' Vermin stalk an' some th' people've found ways t' work wi' 'em for pr'tection. Village of... Chestnutton's th' near'st them I know of an' that's some real way off to th' North'n'east. Clos'r y' get to here, th' less news of bad things. Now I know why," he added, nodding to a Hare.
"Working with them? How do you mean? There is precedent in the records for it but it's not common at all." Brum slides her plate away from her on the table and loosens the simple white rope cincture about her waist.
"Oof. Don't think I could manage another bite!" She pats her stomach contentedly.
serence ice fox wrote:"Hu-wh-who" Sara nearly jumped out of her seat when she suddenly snapped back to reality from her daydreaming , after a moment of shock however , the vixen realized the beast who called her was none other than Evelyn "o-oh , I'm sorry mam , I was just....dreaming for a moment I guess" she replied with an awkward smile
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. Were you just remembering something?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"S'ry," Owain said, pilfering another small tart, "Ferget that isn't tot'ly usual." He paused for a moment, trying to think. "From wha' I r'call've what they said in Chesnutton, they was bein' ruin'd by a loc'l lord. A cruel one. Then a couple've vermin came in an' said tha', fer half've what th' Lord were chargin', they'd stop 'im 'aving a go. An' they did. Now th' village still pays th' same but the Vermin protects 'em from oth'r Vermin, y'see? Village pays 'em in tradable stuff an' fish an' they prey elsewhere onl' on 'ccasions."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. Were you just remembering something?"
"I can't really tell mam , I...felt something familiar , but it still very blurry" The vixen replied "But...that feeling felt good , and I felt like I did that , whatever it was , quite often"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd started to dose off lug he was, eyes very lightly closing
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well that means your memories might still be up there after all. Do you have any idea what "that" was? If not, don't worry. It'll coem to you eventually so don't try to force it."

==========
Brum lowers her voice so as not to disturb the dozing otter.
"Interesting... That's not the sort of thing you hear every day. That would explain why we've had issues getting shipments in from Chesnutton in the past though. How long ago did this happen?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Few years back from wha' I hear, Brum," Owain confessed. Then he showed her a wry grin. "Spent two days sneakin' in t' see if'n they needed help. Wast'd days, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

As for trevor and james it seemed as if they disapeered...again...untill a lively jig came on from the music playing and the two were seen hoods off and cloaks folded nearby as they danced to the music in the form of fast paced irish step dancing mixed with the russian river dance. The two seemed to sync together. But it also seemed odd seeing the weasel and a raccoon dance together as if the two were supposed to be enemys than grand freinds.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Fallout otter

Post by Fallout otter »

Aaron couldn't help but laugh at Trevor and James's dance. Once they were done Aaron got up from the table saying "Guess it's my turn." Going up to the stage and asking for a fiddle Aaron plays a few notes before launching into a fast jig that had everyone up and dancing (well those who weren't too full).
I'm losing my grip on sanity one finger at a time.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Charles clapped in time with the fiddle as it played rapidly.
My brother's girlfriend-- I mean "comrade", wrote a song for her and me to sing. She had a really cool violin piece with it, but my brother isn't as good of a fiddler to play it! Charles shouted over the sound or dancing creatures.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well that means your memories might still be up there after all. Do you have any idea what "that" was? If not, don't worry. It'll coem to you eventually so don't try to force it."
"Yes mam , I hope so too" Sara replied , then lowered her voice so the other beasts can't hear her over the singing "Foxes are still uncommon here , yes ?"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Trevor and james both still together had their cloaks back on somehow and also seemed to amass a few of the badgerlord's hares with them shoulder to shoulder arms around each others shoulders as they stumbled around in a confused walk with their legs going everywhere on everysteptrevor and james were in center with the hoods covering a part of their heads rather than all of it. Each one in the line was talking about something different.
"so youknow what id did?"
"i cant feel the floor. Have i been bird?"
"what do you mean door? Their aint nos bees around the stars"
"james i love faces. I even remember old pappy telling me fishes"
"what? Huh you call me names boy? Ill knock you as i am not before you fall and i fire my plates"
"lets sing a merry jig!"
The hares and the two said before all of them cheered raising glasses of elderberry wine and meads and downing them before singing off key and stumbling aeound again.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Fallout otter wrote:Aaron couldn't help but laugh at Trevor and James's dance. Once they were done Aaron got up from the table saying "Guess it's my turn." Going up to the stage and asking for a fiddle Aaron plays a few notes before launching into a fast jig that had everyone up and dancing (well those who weren't too full).
MrNeonShot wrote:Charles clapped in time with the fiddle as it played rapidly.
My brother's girlfriend-- I mean "comrade", wrote a song for her and me to sing. She had a really cool violin piece with it, but my brother isn't as good of a fiddler to play it! Charles shouted over the sound or dancing creatures.
Peter whooped as they played a joyful tune and he did his best to dance. "Why 'comrade' and not girlfriend?" he asked before looking at his hourglass. "Aw, nuts! Gotta go ring the bell! Be right back unless you want to come with!" That said he sped off, trying to cover the five minute walk in the two minutes he had left. Why had he eaten so much?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the first bars of the jig, Owain offered Brum the dance.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Charles ran after Peter.
He says he doesn't like her that way. But the song is about 2 twins who rule a country. I'll have to read it again in order to know what it said.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Peter puffed as he reached the clock tower and pushed the door open to get to the correct bell. "I have... to meet this... brother of yours, Charles!" He smiled, his handpaws on his knees. "Now, I'd let you do it but you might be sick, flying after... all that food. Watch this!" With that, he pulled the rope, rang the bell and flew several feet up in the air, forcing himself back to the ground once done, laughing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Snoring, Aldryd fell beck in his char, landing with a huge thump
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

When our messenger bird flies over, We'll have him go find the Laterose patrol to help find my grandfather... Charles replied. He watched as Peter flew up into the air, then fell back down abruptly.
Aren't you supposed to ring a bell once after every hour? He asked.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yes," Peter affirmed. "On the hour, every hour. When the sand in the hourglass runs out." He stepped to the hourglass as the final sands dribbled through and upturned it. "Doesn't seem like an hour, does it? That happens when... I'm sorry, what were you saying about your grandfather?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Brum is about to accept Owain's offer when Aldryd topples.
"I'll be right with you." she tells the mouse.
"Aldryd? are you okay?" she queries, squatting next to the otter.

==========
"Aye, that they are. Perhaps you can set a precedent." Evelyn suggests with a wink.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

My Grandfather, as well as the rest of my group, were kidnapped today. And here I am, having a feast and dancing... Charles replied, slumping against the wall.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Buh..." the otter groans, getting to his feet again, "Aye, I'm fine. Got a slow body is all, eating as much as I did makes me a bit drowsy..." He chuckled, embarrassed
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

MrNeonShot wrote:My Grandfather, as well as the rest of my group, were kidnapped today. And here I am, having a feast and dancing... Charles replied, slumping against the wall.
"And here I am being silly." He sat beside the Young Mouse and put an arm around his shoulders. "Look," he said, "when you came in you were hurt, yeah? There wasn't much point in searching without your help, was there? And, when you were up and around, the evening was already closing in and it's dangerous to search in the dark. Come morning, I'm sure a search group will be formed with you and me on it. Us, the hares, the squirrels, the Badgerlord and even your mysterious, hooded, friends, yeah? We'll find them. As for now? You're safe. As I reckon your Grandfather wanted, eh? And I don't think he'd mind you having a little fun, yeah?" He gave Charles a one armed hug. "Shall we go and see if we've won a cake we can use to celebrate when we find them?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don' worry, Aldryd," Owain said solemnly, "We all bruise our tail bones soon'r or lat'r."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

My brother wouldn't wait until the morning... Charles thought to himself. But, he didn't say that. Instead, he smiled weakly at Peter.
I guess your right... Lets go get some cake!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So who are the two in the hoods anyhow," Peter asked, helping Charles up. "I mean, I know they're a Weasel and... um... what IS the other one?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie