HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Kateleo007

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Kateleo007 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Meant for the ground you say, young Flynn?" Kilo asked. "I have seen rabbits jump, you know. If ever a mammal likes to show it wants to fly, it's rabbits. And Vulpines, of course," he added, turning to Blick.
"Cats prefur powncing," Leslie said, glancing to Mercury for confirmation.
"Serenade didn't jump," Potato pointed out.
"Young Serenade was hurt, Potato. She probably can now. And what is with you and elevators? Stairs have always served us well."
Potato looked chagrined. "I just like them is all..."
"Eh. I only really jump for grapes and pizza. I really like pizza." Blick shrugs.
She thinks about how high she can jump, and maybe if she could climb the tree just outside her window. The vixen is trying to listen to Leslie's story, but her mind is still on how she was going to get home.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa took a long look at Leslie. "He is kind of cute..." "I only hope that if we have a family they're as cute as him." "Except for the fact that he's a cat..." Koa then turns to Flynn and john. "The model is just a 3D representation of what I want it to look like... the blueprint will come soon. And as for the money, I've yet to figure out how I will pay for it, so the likelihood of this tree house happening any time soon is extremely slim."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Phil hears the bell on the door jangling as Nadia pushes it open. Pushing back their chairs from the desk, Richard and his grandson enter the shop front.
"Hello again." greets Richard, recognising Nadia from the fight earlier.
"Here to do some more remodelling for us?" he asks, half-joking.
"Oh , erm , no , sir...." the vixen replied , her ears flattened a little bit "I'm here to.....well , to apologize , for what happened the other day..."
"Yes we're , I'm Josh Lundgren , Nadia's owner , sorry for all the trouble she caused here sir "
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Before you work out how to pay for it you should work out how much it's going to cost. I have no idea what materials we have or how usable they will be but being able to reuse things will definitely help. We'll have to check the council laws too just to make sure we can develop the land legally..."

~~~~
Richard smiles slightly. "Thank you. I appreciate that. Piper always hated that vase you broke anyway. She thought it was ugly. I'm Richard Brookley, the proprietor here, by the way, and this is my grandson Phil."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kateleo007 wrote:"Eh. I only really jump for grapes and pizza. I really like pizza." Blick shrugs.
She thinks about how high she can jump, and maybe if she could climb the tree just outside her window. The vixen is trying to listen to Leslie's story, but her mind is still on how she was going to get home.
"I wish I had some pizza right now." Ryze said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul follows Friday to the theatre.
"Normally we assess the situation before evacuating the building, Friday. It's a lot of work to remove patients and the like especially with procedures in progress so we don't do it until we know we have to and then we have strict protocols in place. Next time please let us follow procedure instead of jumping in and taking charge yourself. Thank you for trying to help though. And just step back a little will you? I can't have mud tracked into the theatre."

Now hold on there fellow.
Your procedures are out of compliance with the law, which requires the evacuation of the building, until it is deemed safe to return. Not the other way around.
Also, it is illegal to silence a fire alarm that has gone off in a medical, business, or hotel by anyone. Who is not a firefighter of lieutenant rank or higher.
So unless you wish to be cited, back way off..
Perhaps we need to send the fire marshal over here to inspect your building and correct your procedures?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Richard smiles slightly. "Thank you. I appreciate that. Piper always hated that vase you broke anyway. She thought it was ugly. I'm Richard Brookley, the proprietor here, by the way, and this is my grandson Phil."
"Nice to meet you Mr. Brookley , and you too Phil" Josh said , offering his hand
"Well.....erm...sir , I don't know how to say this but , there's something else too. Can I meet your pet for a moment , please ?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well it has a happy-ish ending. How about "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" instead? Or is there something else you'd like to watch? I'm easy either way."
"That sounds nice," replied Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"There is some wood stored where Wicket should have holed up," Kilo said. "We could examine the state of it later, hmm?"
"When we go to talk to him, right?" Potato asked.
"You're not going," Kilo said. "You have a sister to surprise."
"But what if.. What if she doesn't want to see me?
"You'll only find that out when you meet her, child." Kilo tapped his 'stick' on the table. "Which you'll do later today."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"We couldn't just take that though, Kilo. It would belong to someone already and I have no idea who."

~~~~
Richard and Phil shake the proffered hand.
"I don't think I've seen you around here before. Are you new here?" Richard looks curiously at the vixen.
"Piper? Er... I suppose so. I don't see why not. Will you get her for us please, Phil?" Phil nods and heads upstairs
Piper takes the DVD out of the case and is about to put it on when Phil knocks and enters the room.
"Grandpa wants you down in the shop, Piper. There's a fox here to see you." Phil sounds as confused as Piper looks at the news.
"But... I don't know any foxes... Sorry, Lucky. I'd better check this out. Wanna come down too or stay up here?"
Piper follows Phil down the stairs and into the shop.
"Oh, it's you again." she blurts when she sees Nadia. "That's a lot of bandages. Are you OK?" Despite her dislike of Nadia since the fight, Piper can't help but be sympathetic.

~~~~
"I can assure you, sir, that we adhere to all laws and are inspected regularly to maintain our accreditation. I would also like to point out that this is not just a business but a private residence and I am perfectly within my rights to deactivate an alarm or to have someone deactivate an alarm in my own home, am I not? Additionally, under the law, surgeons are not required to immediately drop tools and evacuate in the event of a fire, rather they must finish the procedure if possible or if not then stabilise the patient so that they can be moved to somewhere where the procedure can be completed. Not to mention that these alarms do not contact the fire brigade, rather it is my job as the chief fire warden here to do that and to evacuate the building should I deem it necessary. Now I ask you again, please step out of the theatre because not only are you walking mud in but you're also allowing air flow in through the door which you're holding open which increases the risk of contamination and infection in our patient there. We can finish this discussion outside." Paul keeps his tone even and civil while Samantha looks on concerned as she continues working on Pyre's arm.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"It's fine, I'm ok , thanks for asking . And.....*sigh*......I just wanna say....I'm sorry about the day before"
"Oh and ,Mr. Brookley, I know this is very late already , but I would also like to pay for the damages my pet had caused"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury tried to brush down his fur with a paw, noticing that it was still wild from bathing. Failing that, he retrieved a brush from his bag and started running it through is fur
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

serence ice fox wrote:"It's fine, I'm ok , thanks for asking . And.....*sigh*......I just wanna say....I'm sorry about the day before"
"Oh and ,Mr. Brookley, I know this is very late already , but I would also like to pay for the damages my pet had caused"
Lucky came down stairs with the blanket still wrapped around him. "Oh hi Nadia. What happened to you?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"The fight. You were there, remember?" Piper tells Lucky, putting her arm around him.
"Thank you. I appreciate that." Richard tells Josh. "It's not really necessary though. It was really just the door and the pot that got damaged. None of the other items that were damaged were particularly valuable."

~~~~
"Need a hand with that, Mercury?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky came down stairs with the blanket still wrapped around him. "Oh hi Nadia. What happened to you?"
Hlaoroo wrote:"The fight. You were there, remember?" Piper tells Lucky, putting her arm around him.
"Oh , hello Lucky , and yeah....that's why I'm back here , to apologize and.....there's , something else , too"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thank you. I appreciate that." Richard tells Josh. "It's not really necessary though. It was really just the door and the pot that got damaged. None of the other items that were damaged were particularly valuable."
"Even so , a little bit here , a little bit there , it might seems much but in the end the total might be bigger than you would expected , so . And even if it really didn't cost that much to fix everything up , it's still our fault , so we should at least pay you back for it "
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Actually Miss Joan, if you could..." Mercury turned to show his back, the fur there being both unreachable and still quite messy
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. No problem." Joan takes the brush and begins smoothing Mercury's fur, apologising every now and again as the brush snags a knot.

~~~~
"Since you insist I shall not be so churlish as to refuse." While Richard and Josh negotiate a payment, Piper continues talking to Nadia.
Well, we appreciate the apology. Can I ask what the fight was all about? What's the 'something else'?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Yes, but I don't know kung fu. Hutch replied.
Have you thought about becoming a police dog. if you like sniffing out clues?
Mr.Norton ask as he passes by.
Oooh that would be cool!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "I can assure you, sir, that we adhere to all laws and are inspected regularly to maintain our accreditation." Paul keeps his tone even and civil while Samantha looks on concerned as she continues working on Pyre's arm.
Ok then, I believe that you have everything in order.
I apologize for interrupting your practice. Good day sir..

An Friday leaves the building.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie watched Joan combing Mercury's fur and sniffed miserably. He remembered Mommy Nyssa doing that for him a few months back.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Yes, but I don't know kung fu. Hutch replied.
Have you thought about becoming a police dog. if you like sniffing out clues?
Mr.Norton ask as he passes by.
Oooh that would be cool!
Meh, I think I've had enough mysteries for awhile. Plus, I doubt I'd be able to, considering my... reputation... with law enforcement. Hutch takes his plate to the sink and begins washing it.
I don't know. I'm just really tired of work... Tired of deception... Hutch walks back to the chair, feeling the odd pinch as he walked.
I just wanna... rest for awhile... Hutch closed his eyes as he fell asleep in the chair. His body became limp, and he immediately flopped out of the chair.
Thump!
I'M AWAKE! he shouted. JEEbidiuh was a bullfrog that hurt. he looked down to see if his stitches had split, but they were fine.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Well, we appreciate the apology. Can I ask what the fight was all about? What's the 'something else'?"
"well the wolf said something bad , about someone I care about and...I couldn't keep my anger in check . But apparently she is a "good" wolf , so.....And the "something else" is about what you said back then , you said you mistook me for someone , yes ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul chases after the ranger.
"Friday, wait... I can see you're not happy. I didn't mean to upset you. Can't we talk this through and come to an amicable solution?"
Meanwhile Sandy pokes his head into the recovery rooms and tells their occupants not to worry and that everything is under control and they can disregard the alarm.

~~~~
Joan looks up from brushing Mercury. "What's wrong, mate?"

~~~~
"I did, yeah. It's a common enough kind of mistake. What of it? So you were fighting in defence. I guess you're not the vicious and angry animal you first appeared..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Momy used to doo that to me," Leslie admitted, "beefore she varnished."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "I did, yeah. It's a common enough kind of mistake. What of it? So you were fighting in defence. I guess you're not the vicious and angry animal you first appeared..."
"Well , thanks for understanding but , anyway , may I ask who you have mistaken me for ? and if I remember correctly you also said this person had blue fur?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: I just wanna... rest for awhile... Hutch closed his eyes as he fell asleep in the chair. His body became limp, and he immediately flopped out of the chair.
Thump!
I'M AWAKE! he shouted. JEEbidiuh was a bullfrog that hurt. he looked down to see if his stitches had split, but they were fine.
Everyone runs or waddles over to where Hutch fell out of the chair..
Gee are you ok?
That was quite a fall, I guess you were lucky that you were wearing that cone, it kept you from face planting into the floor.

You want to go outside, and see my dog house.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:Paul chases after the ranger.
"Friday, wait... I can see you're not happy. I didn't mean to upset you. Can't we talk this through and come to an amicable solution?"
Meanwhile Sandy pokes his head into the recovery rooms and tells their occupants not to worry and that everything is under control and they can disregard the alarm.

No worries. I can see that things are well taken care of here.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"They are... I hope this whole incident won't affect our working relations unduly. Thank you, also, for your help in finding Nadia's owner."

~~~~
"She did. She looked a lot like you except she was blue and had a huge, fat tail. What was her name... Serence... Serene... Sere... Se... Something like that... Do you know her? Hang on... How do you already know Lucky?"

~~~~
"I see... Would you like me to brush you when I'm done with Mercury?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "She did. She looked a lot like you except she was blue and had a huge, fat tail. What was her name... Serence... Serene... Sere... Se... Something like that... Do you know her? Hang on... How do you already know Lucky?"
"Serenade ! Yes ! I do know her !" Nadia answered , letting her excitement get the better of her for a moment "sorry , I just-It's been a long time and , erm , anyway I met Lucky here in the library a few days ago with some other pets , it was my first day and I was just wandering around . But anyway Piper is it , please I've been looking for her for a long time now , if you know where she is or anything that could help me find her I need to know"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I see... Would you like me to brush you when I'm done with Mercury?"
Leslie thought for a moment and then took his body warmer off again. "Yez, pleeze"
Kilo drank what was left of his tea as Potato contemplated climbing Blick again.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, that was it. Serenade. And you're right, I'm Piper... Gosh, it was quite a while ago that she came through... I've no idea where she was going, sorry... She did give me something though.. I was to give it to a fox called Nadia who had a tattoo and scar that I could know her by. Do you have those?"

~~~~
"I think that'll do you, Mercury. You're nice and soft and fluffy now. Would you mind if I borrowed your bush for Leslie?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yes, that was it. Serenade. And you're right, I'm Piper... Gosh, it was quite a while ago that she came through... I've no idea where she was going, sorry... She did give me something though.. I was to give it to a fox called Nadia who had a tattoo and scar that I could know her by. Do you have those?"
"That scar...." Nadia muttered , and for some reason a little smile made its way to her muzzle for a second
yeah.....that brings me back she thought , before snapping back to reality "well erm the scar is erm....it's kinda hard to see right now , with all these new wounds , but yeah I am Nadia , and I guess I still have that tattoo as a proof but...can we , erm , go somewhere a little more private ? Just you and me ? I f that's ok with you"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Why are you grinning like that?" Piper hesitates for a moment and glances at Richard before answering the other part of the fox's question.
"I suppose we can... We can go out the back here, if you like." Once they get into Richard's office and Piper shuts the door she turns to the vixen.
"So... why did you want to see me privately?" she asks, unhooking the pipes from her collar just in case she needs to call for help in a hurry.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

MErcury had fallen into deep purring, "Not at all, Miss Joan."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sure, if thats okay with your owners. Hutch said as he picked himself up off the floor.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Oh, I almost forgot. Who's turn is it to shower?" Blick asks.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Why are you grinning like that?" Piper hesitates for a moment and glances at Richard before answering the other part of the fox's question.
"I suppose we can... We can go out the back here, if you like." Once they get into Richard's office and Piper shuts the door she turns to the vixen.
"So... why did you want to see me privately?" she asks, unhooking the pipes from her collar just in case she needs to call for help in a hurry.
"well......." Nadia began to speak , but kinda stopped halfway through , curious about that pipe Piper had in her paw , but before long she decided to ignore it "well , because it's kind of a secret , out here , only 2 people know about it , my *ahem* owner , and her , and....I would like to keep it that way , you see ."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I see... I promise not to tell anyone then."

~~~~
"Thanks, Mercury. Must be your turn, Blick." Joan gently shifts the purring cat from her lap and onto the rug by the hearth before starting to brush Leslie.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"I see... I promise not to tell anyone then."
"Very well then" Nadia nodded , slowly took off her collar , then pointed at the left of her neck
"It's here"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper inspects the intricate design of swords and spear in the tattoo and is satisfied that it matches the description given to her by Serenade. After having Nadia describe the scar since she couldn't see it, Piper is convinced of the vixen's identity. She hooks the pipes back to her collar and leads Nadia back into the shop. Having her wait downstairs, Piper jogs up to her room and rummages through her cupboard until she finds the small packet left by Serenade. Returning to the shop floor she looks at the parcel before handing it to Nadia.
"I've no idea how she knew you'd come through here but here you go. I haven't opened it or looked in it at all - as far as I'm concerned its for you only and whoever you choose to tell... She also said to tell you that she loves you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick agreed and followed the drips to the bathroom. She took out the last few twigs and burrs out of her fur and threw them away. Whoops. Blick goes back out and grabs a towel. After getting what she needed, Blick stepped into the shower and started the water.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper inspects the intricate design of swords and spear in the tattoo and is satisfied that it matches the description given to her by Serenade. After having Nadia describe the scar since she couldn't see it, Piper is convinced of the vixen's identity. She hooks the pipes back to her collar and leads Nadia back into the shop. Having her wait downstairs, Piper jogs up to her room and rummages through her cupboard until she finds the small packet left by Serenade. Returning to the shop floor she looks at the parcel before handing it to Nadia.
"I've no idea how she knew you'd come through here but here you go. I haven't opened it or looked in it at all - as far as I'm concerned its for you only and whoever you choose to tell... She also said to tell you that she loves you."
"Really...." Nadia asked , staring at the small package in her paw "yeah that sounds like her.....I don't know how either but , she always have that.....talent , I guess." she said , chuckling "Would you mind if I...open it here ?"