HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

"I have an idea. Why don't we take a bath together?" Ryze asked. "We could save water."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie thought for a moment, then nodded. He'd need help with the shampoo anyhow.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, come on then." Ryze said, going into the bathroom. She got into the tub and waited till Leslie was in the bathtub to turn the water on.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Before Mercury could speak, the two cats had already left. He sighed and followed suit to wait outside the bathroom door for his turn
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

This time Leslie remembered to take his jacket off before he got in and sat opposite Ryze. "Wat now?" He asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Let's start by using the shampoo on you." Ryze said, grabbing the bottle of pet shampoo.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick looks down and assesses how muddy she was. It appears that only her hand and feetpaws were too dirty, otherwise she could deal with it for a while. "I think I'll go last, if that's alright." she says before finishing the sketch of Pyre.

She grabs some colored pencils and a pen from the tub, Blick then starts to go over the lines she drew in pen.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: ◊Just Muiva hon , everyone calling me miss making me feel old◊

Are you not like 400 years old? like Nadia believes.
serence ice fox wrote:"right , Muiva here didn't kidnap me , but she instead helped me last night . I received her message yesterday morning after I visited Nadia , so I met up with her outside of the woods where you found the car , I thought the meeting was just gonna be a little while , but then something else happened so I couldn't make it back to town until this morning" He explained "I don't know what happened to my house though"

An what did she help you with??
serence ice fox wrote:◊Yeah that would be me , sorry , just a little bait thing , Also those guys most likely have something to do with the mess too , but don't worry I made sure nothing valuable was broken , by the way you're out of ham◊
An did you find what you were looking for? Nadia was worried that something special might have been taken from her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WeirdGamer wrote: "GAAAAHHHH!" screamed Lucky as he awoke. He jumped out of Kandi's arms and landed on the ground. "C-c-cold!"
Ah there we are.. You do know that it is usually the female who swoons and passes out.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Lucky! Thank goodness! You had me worried there! Let's get you back to the shop and warm you up! If that's OK by you, Kandi."
No problem.. If that keeps happening, he will need to be fixed. but other than that, he should be just fine. now that the shock of your answer has passed.

Kandi then gets back to the phone..
Turns out to be a Twitterpated male rabbit here.. he has been revived and sent on his way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:A bit down in the dumps. My sister is leaving to the army today, and we didn't say goodbye to each other. We said the usual "I'm gonna miss you" earlier, but we didn't speak to each other on our way out. Hutch said. He wanted to lay his head on Oreo's shoulder, but he knew his collar wouldn't let him. So he leaned his head on the back of the sofa, which wasn't really that comfortable.
We couldn't say goodbye to each other...

Oreo combs his long digging claws into Hutch's pelt down along his side.
You didn't have anything to say? So she is being sent off to a different owner?
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote:Are you not like 400 years old? like Nadia believes.
◊I think it is rather...impolite , of a gentleman such as yourself , to be asking a lady her age the first time meeting each other , wouldn't you agree officer ?◊ The wolf answered casually
Keeshah wrote:An what did she help you with??
"well , it's a little bit complicated sir , but it's alright now"
Keeshah wrote: An did you find what you were looking for? Nadia was worried that something special might have been taken from her room.
◊Oh I wasn't looking for anything, I just went in , made a bit of a mess so it would look like Joshie here went out in a hurry , also a quote unquote "map" there , to make sure the guys after him could find their way here , didn't go upstair , but speaking of the important thing though◊ She said , looking at Josh
"Oh right , here you go" He said , giving her the wooden box
◊Thanks◊ She winked ◊Excuse me for a moment , gentlemen◊ she said , receiving the box , then knelt down in front of the crystal spear , pulled it from the ground before slowly putting it into the box , while chanting something beneath her breathe
"I erm....I guess I have quite a bit of explaining to do ?" He asked both Paul and Friday , while leaving Muiva to do whatevershe was doing
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah... but she may never come back. Hutch replied. The feeling of Oreo's claws going down his side felt really nice.
I didn't know what to say to her.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: ◊I think it is rather...impolite , of a gentleman such as yourself , to be asking a lady her age the first time meeting each other , wouldn't you agree officer ?◊ The wolf answered casually.

not when talking with a living legend.
serence ice fox wrote:◊Oh I wasn't looking for anything, I just went in , made a bit of a mess so it would look like Joshie here went out in a hurry , also a quote unquote "map" there , to make sure the guys after him could find their way here , didn't go upstair , but speaking of the important thing though◊ She said , looking at Josh

Joshie? that is a rather informal pet name.. something i would have expected a pet he owns to call him.
Speaking of which, What was the fight between you two all about?

serence ice fox wrote:"Oh right , here you go" He said , giving her the wooden box
◊Thanks◊ She winked ◊Excuse me for a moment , gentlemen◊ she said , receiving the box , then knelt down in front of the crystal spear , pulled it from the ground before slowly putting it into the box , while chanting something beneath her breathe
"I erm....I guess I have quite a bit of explaining to do ?" He asked both Paul and Friday , while leaving Muiva to do whatevershe was doing
An to Nadia as well. shall we get back to the vet clinic, before she injures herself again trying to make yet another escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:Yeah... but she may never come back. Hutch replied. The feeling of Oreo's claws going down his side felt really nice.
I didn't know what to say to her.
Doesn't that always happen, when a pet is sold off to another?
Hmmm I don't know what to say as well, but then i don't know your littermate at all.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I guess you do, Mr. Lundgren."

~~~~
"That's good. If you'll be back soon then I'll start prepping my client for surgery. We'll begin the procedure as soon as you get back." Samantha rings off and then turns to Nick.
"Alright. Another vet is on the way in so we'll start prepping Pyre and as soon as the other vet gets here we can begin. What was his weight?" Samantha does a few quick dosage calculations.
"We'll clean the wound out first and then we'll be able to go in in a sterile manner and put him back together again. This might be a little painful so we'll knock Pyre out now so we'll be ready by the time the other vet gets here. Lie down on the table here for me, please, Pyre." Samantha draws up a syringe of the anaesthetic and wheel the portable anaesthetic gas machine over to the table. She places a clean towel between Pyre's injured arm and the table and the cat's body and then picks up his good arm and shaves a small patch of fur off before wiping the area with alcohol.
"Ready, Pyre? You'll feel a small sting and then you might feel a bit tingly and cold and light-headed and then you'll wake up and your arm will be fixed, OK?" With that Samantha injects the solution into the cat's vein.

~~~~
"F-fixed? No! We can't do that! Thank you for your help, Kandi. We'd best get Lucky back before he freezes. The shop is closer than the library so we'll go there. Come on, Lucky." Piper wraps her arms around the shivering rabbit as they walk, trying to share her body warmth with him.

~~~~
"No problem, Blick. Anybody want a hot drink?" Joan asks, setting the pile of towels on the table.

~~~~
"It's OK, Koa. We're not offended. You've clearly been through a lot. We'll help ou with this bag thing too, if you want, but we'll do it in your own time. Whenever you're ready." John stifles a giggle as Koa gets muddy.
"Don't worry, Koa. That'll all wash off."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thats okay. Just being here with you helps a lot... Hutch snuggled closer to Oreo.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "F-fixed? No! We can't do that! Thank you for your help, Kandi. We'd best get Lucky back before he freezes. The shop is closer than the library so we'll go there. Come on, Lucky." Piper wraps her arms around the shivering rabbit as they walk, trying to share her body warmth with him.

You all take care now..
Kandi packs up her gear and returns to her truck to drive back to the clinic..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:Thats okay. Just being here with you helps a lot... Hutch snuggled closer to Oreo.
I'm glad i can be of help. Why do you like me so much? we haven't even gotten to fully know each other yet..?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch normally would've jumped away away and tried to cover it up with an excuse, but, he wasn't his usual self right now, so he didn't bother making excuses.
I like your straightforwardness and honesty... Hutch replied. I haven't had much of it lately. I also like your fur. Its very soft and warm.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I guess I'll have to take a bath too. Dad is it OK if Kousa stays for the night? If so Kousa and I can take a bath last."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie laughed as Ryze shampooed him and he splashed her with some of the water.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, I very much doubt the bathing will take all day, Koa," Kilo said, "But what plans for the rest of the day, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

And... I think your cute. Hutch added.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Nick told Samantha, Pyre's weight. Pyre carefully got up onto the table. He nodded when he was asked if he was ready. When Samantha injected Pyre, he felt a little sting and then he felt a bit tingly. A few minutes later, Pyre was asleep.
--------
"Hey!" Ryze exclaimed, laughing. She splashed Leslie back. "Okay, time to rinse you off." she said once she finished shampooing on Leslie. Ryze began to rinse Leslie off.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"I guess you do, Mr. Lundgren."
Keeshah wrote: An to Nadia as well. shall we get back to the vet clinic, before she injures herself again trying to make yet another escape.
"oh man...." Josh sighed "Nad always is the impatient type , I suppose , and I'm sorry if she's been making trouble for you all , as for what happened-"

◊OK , done◊ Muiva exclaimed , cutting Josh off in the process, then walked back to the men and handed him wooden box ◊Here you go , there might still be something else I could do , but I just can't think of any right now , if there really is , then I might come back after things are more stable . Remember the important thing is the kit need to chill out , ok ? This wouldn't help at all if she stays like this◊

"I understand , thank you" he nodded

◊Ok so erm , where were we ? Oh yeah , heh , "living legend" or not officer , I am still a lady , and you're still a gentlemen , there should be no exception for how we interact with each other . I like the sound of that though , "living legend" , so hey I'll take it◊ she laughed
◊Joking aside, I suppose I should answer that question of yours , someone who's been...."observing" the kit , decided that it is too risky letting her go down the path she's on right now , so they asked me to come and possibly convince her to give up and go home . But when we met I made some pretty bad mistake in my wordings and the kit wasn't gonna stand for that . So I tried to made her injure just enough so I could get her back whether she likes it or not , but the kit caught on and literally made me hit her hard enough that I had to left her behind in your care . In the end I suppose that fight could've been avoided if I was more careful in what comes out of my mouth , but hey , it's in the past now , after debating with Joshie here , yes I call him that because everyone is an acquaintance after you first meet them , I am convinced that even though it's a little bit risky , leaving the kit here might not be such a bad idea . And that's the whole story , I do hope that answers all your questions ?◊

The entire time the conversation was happening , Doc just stood there , a little bit away from the rest , looking at them . He did have questions of his own to ask the other wolf , but to be frank, he wasn't even sure he should ask those...
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Of course it won't take the whole day. It's just that she has no where to be right now, so if she can stay the whole day and night those of you who aren't staying can get the bath first." "Not to mention, my owners don't mind what I do as long as it isn't dangerous and I check in with them occasionally."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo chuckled, "You should soon get used to my humor, hmm? I was meaning is there anything the group can do this afternoon? For fun?"
----------------------------------------------------------
Upstairs, Leslie, using the enthusiasm of an amateur, started lathering Ryze up.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well as long as you're sure it's OK with your owner then I don't mind you staying the night. As to this afternoon, well there's plenty to do. You just have to use your imagination. Mr. Jenkins should be here before too long too to examine the old stuff in the garage and loft."

~~~~
"None of that explains why you kidnapped Mr. Lundgren though." Paul points out.

~~~~
Once Pyre is unconscious, Samantha sets about intubating him and cleaning the mud from the wound. "We're probably going to need to work on him for an hour or so so if you have anything you need to do in the meantime then you're welcome to go and come back. You're also welcome to wait in the waiting area or in the spare recovery room next door. It's the first door to your left." Samantha tells Nick while she works. "There's coffee and a TV and magazines in there."

~~~~
"Thank you! We will!" Piper leads Lucky in the direction of the store, not loosening her hold on him at all.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"None of that explains why you kidnapped Mr. Lundgren though." Paul points out.
◊'cause I like the guy , fun to talk with , AND he smells delicious◊ the wolf kept joking around

"Muiva please . Allow me to explain , as I said before she didn't kidnap me . We were to meet near the woods before sitting down and discuss a few things in an abandoned house near here , because being a feral and especially right after that incident the day before , Muiva thought it wouldn't be a good idea for her to show up in town . The discussion itself went a lot longer than either of us expected . After we've reached an agreement and I was about to leave , we were informed that some men , who were after me and Nadia , followed us here , and so she advised me to stay with her for the night , it seems to be the safer option at the time"

◊I also broke into Josh's house , dropping a few baits and false clues here and there so they would come straight to where I wanted them to be, much easier to solve those kinds of problems that way , which they did , and frankly I was a little bit disappointed , you would think being in that profession like they were , those men would be better than to fall for that but . I was going to try and get the kit here too , could've used all the help I can get , and to make sure those guys wouldn't go after her first , that's why I came to your wife yesterday , Mr.Walton , but we all knew how that turned out , but I understand your concern for the safety of others so , let's move pass that ◊

"Through the night Muiva and her companion protected me from those men until it's all over . I am very sorry , and hope you would understand officer , Mr.Walton , but I really can't go deeper into who these men are nor why they were coming after us , but as I said before , I think everything should be fine now"

◊Yes , most of them is no longer a problem , and soon none of them will be , so there's nothing to worry about◊
"......So that's what they meant " Doc exclaimed
◊yes ? Doc?◊
"These men are those "bad humans" they kept preferring to , aren't they ?"
◊That is a possibility yes◊
" So does "Bad humans can't leave , bad humans must stay , their light shall shattered" mean you.....?"
◊yeah , most likely◊
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'll go wait in the spare recovery room." Nick said. He walked out of the room and went to the spare recovery room and turned the TV on.
------------
Ryze laughed as Leslie shampooed her. "You're very energetic, considering you just played a lot in the snow." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick finishes inking the picture, then starts to color it in with the pencils. While working on the card she starts whistling "I've Been Working on the Railroad".

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Keeshah wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote: "GAAAAHHHH!" screamed Lucky as he awoke. He jumped out of Kandi's arms and landed on the ground. "C-c-cold!"
Ah there we are.. You do know that it is usually the female who swoons and passes out.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Lucky! Thank goodness! You had me worried there! Let's get you back to the shop and warm you up! If that's OK by you, Kandi."
No problem.. If that keeps happening, he will need to be fixed. but other than that, he should be just fine. now that the shock of your answer has passed.

Kandi then gets back to the phone..
Turns out to be a Twitterpated male rabbit here.. he has been revived and sent on his way.
"F-f-f-ixed?" stammered Lucky, not from the cold this time. As Piper dragged him away he clung to her, not just for the warmth.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I know what we can do! We can...." Kousa knew exactly what Koa was going to say and immediately put her paw over his mouth. "mmmf mmmf mfmfmmm"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen!" When they arrive at the shop, Piper lets them in with her spare key and then leads Lucky upstairs and into the kitchen/living room area. Sitting him down on a chair, she wraps him in a blanket and fixes him a cup of hot tea, just the way she knows he likes it. She also fills up a hot water bottle and slips it under his blanket while she explains to Richard and Phil what had happened.

~~~~
John raises an eyebrow. "The tunnels again, Koa? My answer is still the same, sorry. Kilo and I did find the switch though so the door is shut again anyway."
"The rest of us pets have been making cards for Pyre. Wanna join us, Koa? Or you could make anything else you like. There's plenty of stuff in the craft box."

~~~~
Joan finds herself whistling along with Blick, putting in a somewhat discordant harmony as she hangs a heavy cast iron kettle on a hook over the fire.

~~~~
I don't really understand but by rights we should be reporting you and taking you in as a dangerous animal after you attacked Nadia and especially if I'm correctly interpreting your implication about those men. Either way though we should get Mr. Lundgren back to Nadia before she goes completely insane. Did we tell you that she's tried to escape several times in order to try to find you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It sounds very much like a useful distraction," Kilo agreed when told of the cards.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ful of beanz, Mommy used to sae," Leslie agreed as he rubbed in the shampoo behind Ryze's ears. He wondered where Mercury was. Surely there was room in here for another. "Mr Mercurry," he called, "R yew not cumin in?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In with the others, Potato had scrawled 'Mice to have met you' on a card and was currently lying on it with his arms out, waiting for someone to add his outline to the card to complete the joke.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Don't worry, I won't let that happen!" When they arrive at the shop, Piper lets them in with her spare key and then leads Lucky upstairs and into the kitchen/living room area. Sitting him down on a chair, she wraps him in a blanket

Meanwhile Kandi arrives back at the clinic. An goes looking for Samantha.
I got back here as fast as i could.
What are you needing help with?

~~~~

I don't really understand but by rights we should be reporting you and taking you in as a dangerous animal after you attacked Nadia and especially if I'm correctly interpreting your implication about those men. Either way though we should get Mr. Lundgren back to Nadia before she goes completely insane. Did we tell you that she's tried to escape several times in order to try to find you?"[/quote]
Just how are you planing on capturing her? we can't even get back into his parallel world without Nadia's special thing to open the way. You planning on taking it from her to do that?
Also we don't know if the bad men are from are world plane, or their side of it..
Are legal system is just not set up to deal with extradition across dimensions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:And... I think your cute. Hutch added.

Awwww well i think you cute too.
Oreo says, nearly drifting off to sleep from the warmth when the door bell rings, and the pizza guy is at the home again..
Hutch your Pie has arrived.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Need a hand with that, Potato?" Joan picks up a marker and draws around the mouse. "How's that?"

~~~~
"We have to fix that." Samantha points at the x-ray. "I've just finished cleaning the mud out. Now we need to get him into surgery so we can pin the bones back together. I'll do the actual operating - I am more experienced with small animals after all - and I need you to do the anaesthetic monitoring and other jobs in the theatre that Sandy can't do. You'll also need to man the crash cart if anything goes wrong." Samantha picks up Pyre and asks Sandy to wheel the anaesthetic machine along with her as they move the cat into the theatre. Next she scrubs, gowns and gloves, prepares her work area and then gets down to business while Kandi monitors Pyre's vital signs.

~~~~
"You believe that, Friday? You really think we're in another world and not just deep in the woods? I find all that a bit hard to believe."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thanks, Miss Joan," Potato said, picking himself up and drawing a few facial details in. "I can never get the shape of me right!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:I am more experienced with small animals after all - and I need you to do the anaesthetic monitoring and other jobs in the theatre that Sandy can't do. You'll also need to man the crash cart if anything goes wrong."[/b] Samantha picks up Pyre and asks Sandy to wheel the anaesthetic machine along with her as they move the cat into the theatre. Next she scrubs, gowns and gloves, prepares her work area and then gets down to business while Kandi monitors Pyre's vital signs.

but the livestock way is much faster.Kandi says darkly. Before she goes and changes into Cookie Monster scrubs, and puts on gloves and a mask. An womans the machines, watching over the vitals signs and beeping equipment.

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"You believe that, Friday? You really think we're in another world and not just deep in the woods? I find all that a bit hard to believe."
Yep.. I've known it for a while. that is why i sent the other two back out, before the portal closed behind us.
You can walk off in any direction you like.. you wont get back to the clinic from here, without the "key".

Check your phone. no cell signals, it wont even roam. GPS can't find any satellites to talk too. Walkie talkie function didn't work. I was surprised the video worked!.. was expecting it to be blank.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze was surprised whe Leslie asked Mercury if he was coming in. "Uh, Leslie. I don't think that's a good idea." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Yeah Leslie, I dunno if the three of us bathing at once would be an exceptional idea." Mercury through the door, "I'll go in when you two are done."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: I don't really understand but by rights we should be reporting you and taking you in as a dangerous animal after you attacked Nadia and especially if I'm correctly interpreting your implication about those men. Either way though we should get Mr. Lundgren back to Nadia before she goes completely insane. Did we tell you that she's tried to escape several times in order to try to find you?"
◊I wouldn't expect anything less from that kit to be honest◊ the wolf chuckled
Keeshah wrote: Just how are you planing on capturing her? we can't even get back into his parallel world without Nadia's special thing to open the way. You planning on taking it from her to do that?
Also we don't know if the bad men are from are world plane, or their side of it..
Are legal system is just not set up to deal with extradition across dimensions.
◊I really starting to like this gentleman , he almost got it right already !◊
As hard to believe as it is , I don't think it's that hard to figure it out
◊that is true , but then would you believe it if you hadn't seen what you saw Doc ?◊
"......alright"
Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"You believe that, Friday? You really think we're in another world and not just deep in the woods? I find all that a bit hard to believe."
Yep.. I've known it for a while. that is why i sent the other two back out, before the portal closed behind us.
You can walk off in any direction you like.. you wont get back to the clinic from here, without the "key".
Check your phone. no cell signals, it wont even roam. GPS can't find any satellites to talk too. Walkie talkie function didn't work. I was surprised the video worked!.. was expecting it to be blank.
Muiva clapped and laughed after that explanation
◊congratulation ! you're really , really close to be 100% correct , officer . We don't have much time for a throughout explanation , so let me just correct a few things : no I am not some kind of alien from a different world or being from another dimension , I'm just a wolf , from the same world as you are , with nothing special in anyway shape or forms , and neither were those men we mentioned moments ago , it's all ordinary gentlemen , so all rules apply . I just happens to know things that you don't , which happens a lot so again that's normal . But yes you did come to another side of this forest that you would normally not be able to , not a different world , just a different side of it , and this clearing is now serving as the place between two sides of this woods , so don't worry because soon you'll be able to return to your town . And just for the sake of clarification , there is no "key" at all , it's just a term the kit came up with to prefer to something else entirely◊
"which would be ?"
◊Girl stuff hon , girl stuff◊
"Fine , and by "sides" you mean dimension ?"
◊No , dimensions are different versions of a world , each develop in their own ways with their own possibilities , sides are a lot closer and intertwine with each other much more than that ◊
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze was surprised whe Leslie asked Mercury if he was coming in. "Uh, Leslie. I don't think that's a good idea." she said.
"Um... why? Leslie asked Ryze after Mercury had replied. "Is it... coz the baff wuld be too small?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well... Yes that's the reason." Ryze said, patting Leslie's head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

When Kousa finally let go of Koa mouth, he responded "Sure I could do some arts and crafts, I'll make the card then I'll build a small paper model of my future tree house."