HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by MrNeonShot »

When she mentioned shot, Hutch basically shut down, so he wouldn't react poorly.
He didn't even feel the shot, but a sudden warmth spread through his body.
You might need to take my coat before I... And with that, Hutch fell asleep.
---
Meanwhile, Roo had a McRib, and a small water.
Christopher had a Big Mac, with extra onions, and a large coke.
Alice just had a salad, with a small Sprite.
Roo had been drinking out of a small glass mug, but suddenly, it cracked without any force.
Looks like something is going down. Roo commented
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

LovingCorgi wrote:Looking at Doc. "Its nice to meet you." "I kinda caused a problem the last time I was here. Some dog had a very low tolerance to sugar. And since I use herbal remedies as medicine they freaked out." Koa then looked at Sandy. "I don't do well in cages, and beside if I don't move all these areas will not develop their scar tissue correctly. If you've ever been in a situation where you've have cuts in your skin you need to do exercises to properly heal the wound." Koa slowed down a bit. "I read that in a book back at the hospital in Hawaii." Kousa then looked at Sandy. "Well I didn't understand a single word he said, but it sounded correct." "Let me put in your word Kousa, Me moving is healing faster." Koa laughed at that last part.

As the Vet left Doc turned back to Koa, a bit curious about what such herb could cause a freak out but he left it alone, though he did worry about the condition of his wound, while it may have been bandaged and stitched and while he didn't necessarily like the vet's ways of keeping everyone cooped up he was right about keeping as much strain off of the wounded leg.
"I think what the Vet means is you need to be careful, while keeping blood flow and the skin properly adjusted, if what the Vet said was right the last thing you want is a nick or scrape or dog forbid and cut on your femoral. That gets hurt any more and well...." Doc sort of trailed off but he knew Koa got what he was trying to say
"I would say just try to keep as much strain off of it as possible"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I guess your right, but I'm not putting a lot of strain on it. I mean Kousa carried me down the stairs and helped me walk....but anyways I'm not causing any trouble at all It wasn't my fault that I got on their bad side for giving another dog a piece of candy that is basically a giant ball of pure sugar...." Kousa couldn't help but laugh at the sudden memory. "Well since it seems you are going home Koa, I'll go ahead home. See you later sweetie."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
69eist wrote:"House#24, how soon can you get here?"
"About five minutes, fella. Get 'im ready to go, willya?" John explained the situation to Joan as he got himself ready, then paused. "What with secret passages, more pets than we could possibly have guessed, people slamming themselves into doors all over and more emergency calls than Ward 10 it's a good job we didn't come for peace'n'quiet, eh?" He grinned and headed for the car.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WeirdGamer wrote:Ryyn shook it. "Nice to meet you again," he said, "I was...uh actually here this morning...before the shop opened."
"Oh, I do apologise," Piper said, "It's been rather a packed morning. Come, seat yourselves. Pick an instrument if you like." The Doe paused for a beat. "I'd better go lock the doors, I suppose. Not that I'm trapping you in," she added hastily, "but, with Richard a bit unwell and us all up here..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip thought about going out to see what was going on. It concerned her more, than she would have thought it could yesterday, that the Newshound was ill but she didn't want to be underfoot so, instead, she got back up onto Elliot's shoulder. "Are the lives of all bigs this... hectic, Elliot?"
"I understand," replied Ryyn.

"How have you girls been," asked Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Huh," John said, "Suppose I should pick him up if he's gonna hurt himself by being here." He called Hutch through and headed out after Paul to where he could see Koa, Kousa and the others. "I hear at least one here's causing the vets problems?" He said as Flynn waved to Nadia and asked how she was doing.

Oreo, who had gone to sleep under the blanket.
Comes jumping out from under the covers, after having awaken from all the conversations going on in the kennels.
The Spotted Skunk thumping up against his cage door..
Hello there, how are you! He asks the rabbit, while half distracted watching the vet, carry in a limp, ragdog looking canine. Oreo remembers seeing this dog before, It was the one who was scared of him, an ran away out in the park. The vet tucked him into the bed of the cage next to him, an hung the coat he was wearing this morning, up in the wall across from the cages.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Huh," John said, "Suppose I should pick him up if he's gonna hurt himself by being here." He called Hutch through and headed out after Paul to where he could see Koa, Kousa and the others. "I hear at least one here's causing the vets problems?" He said as Flynn waved to Nadia and asked how she was doing.
"oh....Hi Flynn , I'm ok , I guess" Nadia waved back at the rabbit halfheartedly , while she's really glad to see Flynn again , this wasn't really how she like to meet him , being injured , in a cage and all that
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

LovingCorgi wrote:"I guess your right, but I'm not putting a lot of strain on it. I mean Kousa carried me down the stairs and helped me walk....but anyways I'm not causing any trouble at all It wasn't my fault that I got on their bad side for giving another dog a piece of candy that is basically a giant ball of pure sugar...." Kousa couldn't help but laugh at the sudden memory. "Well since it seems you are going home Koa, I'll go ahead home. See you later sweetie."
"Come on, Koa" John said, stepping over and carefully, gently, picking Koa up. "We're heading back to the house and you and I'll need to discuss you picking arguments you can win, yeah?" He grinned slightly. "You want a few minutes to talk with your friends, Flynn?" Flynn said he did and John moved off with his precious cargo.
serence ice fox wrote:"oh....Hi Flynn , I'm ok , I guess" Nadia waved back at the rabbit halfheartedly , while she's really glad to see Flynn again , this wasn't really how she like to meet him , being injured , in a cage and all that
Flynn crossed to the cage with his friend in it and put a handpaw on it. "Well," he said, "I'm sure you'll be out in no time. Gotta say you look fine and these guys here? They seem to know what they're doing.". He looked to the other cage. "Oh, heya, Oreo. Seems half the friends I've met these last few have been in this vets today. Hutch'll be fine," he added, nodding to the Canine, "he just had a bit of non emergency intervention so he needs to sleep for a bit." His ear twisted as he heard John calling him from outside. "Well, I better hop it, John wants me. You can all come up the house when you're out. It'll be great to see you there!" Looking back on all his friends with a smile, Flynn backed out and away.

WeirdGamer wrote:"I understand," replied Ryyn.

"Oh, not so bad," Piper's voice claimed from downstairs. "You?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip licked her lips. "Hey, Faust," she called, "the pasta'd be big as my head but I could try and taste test a drop of the sauce if you want?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Sure thing Chip I'll be back in a moment."

Faust looks for a teaspoon and some tissue.

" I guess it's game over. The food will be ready soon."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Come on, Koa" John said, stepping over and carefully, gently, picking Koa up. "We're heading back to the house and you and I'll need to discuss you picking arguments you can win, yeah?" He grinned slightly. "You want a few minutes to talk with your friends, Flynn?" Flynn said he did and John moved off with his precious cargo.
bye bye doggie, Now be a good doggie an get well!
Oreo calls out to the Corgi, as he gets carried away.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Oh, heya, Oreo. Seems half the friends I've met these last few have been in this vets today. Hutch'll be fine," he added, nodding to the Canine, "he just had a bit of non emergency intervention so he needs to sleep for a bit." His ear twisted as he heard John calling him from outside. "Well, I better hop it, John wants me. You can all come up the house when you're out. It'll be great to see you there!" Looking back on all his friends with a smile, Flynn backed out and away.
I'll try, if'n i even can get to run loose like all the other pets seem to do..
Oreo goes over to the far cage wall, an sticks his arm into Hutch's cage, but just can't reach the sleeping dog.
He turns around an tries using his foot and leg to reach out to the sleeping dog, surely a scary sight if the dog should wake up now to see he is in the cross hairs of the business end of a skunk.
Oreo, just manages to scoot the collies hand closer to the cage wall with his foot.
Oreo drags the sleeping mat up against that side of the cage. and plops down in it, covering up under the blanket again.
Then reaches back through the cage bars to hold the sleeping collies handpaw, while petting the back of it..
churrrrrr
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch sighs in his sleep. The fedora hung on the same thing as the jacket, but fell off.
It landed close to Hutch's head, lying top on the ground.
---
No peanuts for you!
I just want a small one!
What is with your obsession with peanuts?!
Roo was playing keep away with the package of peanuts that were supposed to be in Christopher's sundae.
---
Ooc: how long is Hutch going to remain asleep?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar shrugged. "Indeed, the same." Referring to Piper's initial response as she nodded to Lucky.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

69eist wrote:"Sure thing Chip I'll be back in a moment."

"Aw. This game was getting fun." Pyre said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch starts to open his eyes slowly.
His vision is blurry at first, but he blinks once.
What he see's is Oreo, grasping his paw.
Oreo! What are you doing *yawn* here? Hutch rubs his eyes with his free arm, not sure if he should let go of Oreo's paw.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"It was really fun, even if I didn't quite get the rules..." Mercury smiled, "But I'm ready to eat anyways!"
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder had zoned out, trying to figure out the quirk, while everyone's attention was drawn to the commotion in the hall. When Hutch was ushered out and into a car with Flynn, Stryder snapped out barely in time to manage a small wave goodbye as they darted out the door.
69eist wrote:"Sure thing Chip I'll be back in a moment."

"Aww, so what was the quirk?"
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:"I understand," replied Ryyn.

"Oh, not so bad," Piper's voice claimed from downstairs. "You?"
Lucky winced thinking back to his encounter with the rope trap. "My day has been about it's normal amount of horrendous."

"He got caught in a trap and then we were separated form everyone," explained Ryyn.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I am so ready to eat right now." Blick exclaims "Though, I hope Hutch is ok.".
She pauses to listen to Stryder, and looks around to make sure the game's over.
"The quirk was that we thought 'what' questions caused us pain. Kinda hard to guess..." Blick explains. Her stomach growls loudly.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Kateleo007 wrote:"I am so ready to eat right now." Blick exclaims "Though, I hope Hutch is ok.".
She pauses to listen to Stryder, and looks around to make sure the game's over.
"The quirk was that we thought 'what' questions caused us pain. Kinda hard to guess..." Blick explains. Her stomach growls loudly.
"Ahh. Yea, I never would have guessed that. It was fun though."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: Oreo! What are you doing *yawn* here? Hutch rubs his eyes with his free arm, not sure if he should let go of Oreo's paw.

This is where the guys in the green jumpsuits took me.
But why did you run away from me, while we were out in the park?

Oreo says while peering out from under the blanket, still stroking the fur on Hutch's paw.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust finishes preparing the glass tray of Lasagna and places it in the microwave and sets it on grill.

"The food will be ready in a few minutes. Could someone help set the table, I'll just prepare the refreshments for lunch. Also could someone bring Elliot into the dining room. And one more thing, Chip you could taste the pesto when everything is set."

{ooc: The Dining room is across the Kitchen from the hall. Sometime later, i should really fix the layout of the house.}

"Well, time to get up."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:Faust finishes preparing the glass tray of Lasagna and places it in the microwave and sets it on grill.

"The food will be ready in a few minutes. Could someone help set the table, I'll just prepare the refreshments for lunch. Also could someone bring Elliot into the dining room. And one more thing, Chip you could taste the pesto when everything is set."

{ooc: The Dining room is across the Kitchen from the hall. Sometime later, i should really fix the layout of the house.}

"Well, time to get up."
Stryder gets up and offers his paw to Elliot, "Need some help getting to the table? You can lean on me for support."

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

After seeing Stryder help Elliot up, Blick giggles and starts singing.
"Sometimes in our lives, we all have pain, we all have sorrow. But if we are wise,we know that there's always tomorrow..." She gasps.

"Lean on me when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on. For it won't be long, 'til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on..." The vixen dances down the hallway, singing loudly.

"Please, swallow your pride, if I have things you need to borrow. For no one can fill those of your needs, that you won't let show" Blick bursts into the dining room.

"You just call on me, brother, when you need a hand, we all need somebody to lean on! I just might have a problem that you'll understand, we all need somebody to lean on!" Blick takes a seat and slowly gets quieter and quieter as until she just hums the lyrics.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Kateleo007 wrote:After seeing Stryder help Elliot up, Blick giggles and starts singing.
"Sometimes in our lives, we all have pain, we all have sorrow. But if we are wise,we know that there's always tomorrow..." She gasps.

"Lean on me when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on. For it won't be long, 'til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on..." The vixen dances down the hallway, singing loudly.

"Please, swallow your pride, if I have things you need to borrow. For no one can fill those of your needs, that you won't let show" Blick bursts into the dining room.

"You just call on me, brother, when you need a hand, we all need somebody to lean on! I just might have a problem that you'll understand, we all need somebody to lean on!" Blick takes a seat and slowly gets quieter and quieter as until she just hums the lyrics.
Elliot reaches for the paw but then hears Blick's sudden singing as she went down the hall.

"That vixen is so adorable, I could just sing along with her."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Go for it, Elliot," Chip advised, making her way to the table to act as taster, "a beautiful voice needs beautiful voices to accompany it to make a choir."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi starts to laugh,
Your a cat of very few words..
"I didn't have to talk a lot." She answered matter-o-factly, still swinging higher.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Kandi starts to laugh,
Your a cat of very few words..
"I didn't have to talk a lot." She answered matter-o-factly, still swinging higher.

I can imagine that is true, short of I'm going to eat you, and got you!! with the occasional, get out of my territory. you wouldn't have much to say..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie batter his ear as it itched slightly and he hoped it wasn't those buggy things the vet had done something to him to get rid of coming back for a second bite. He hoped it was just an itch. Leroy was musing after having replied to the tale Leslie had told and, with the computer and the flashing 'kurser' attracting the humans' attention, Leslie excused himself and went off to get the ' 'Playne' Aron let him use. With that he slipped out to the front, stood near the street corner and started playing with the plane, pushing it into the air.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote: Oreo! What are you doing *yawn* here? Hutch rubs his eyes with his free arm, not sure if he should let go of Oreo's paw.

This is where the guys in the green jumpsuits took me.

Oreo says while peering out from under the blanket, still stroking the fur on Hutch's paw.
Eh? Hutch was a bit confused here. Then he remembered his sudden disappearance.
Oh, right. I wasn't running away from you. More like running away from the veterinarian. Hutch explained. I went to go talk with John about some stuff that's been going on. By the time I got back, everyone had left. Hutch continued.
I'm sorry if I made you feel bad about it. Hutch finished. Hutch grasped the skunks paw in his own.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:
Kateleo007 wrote:After seeing Stryder help Elliot up, Blick giggles and starts singing.

Elliot reaches for the paw but then hears Blick's sudden singing as she went down the hall.

"That vixen is so adorable, I could just sing along with her."
Helping Elliot into the Dining Room, Stryder hears Chip's comment, "Yea Elliot, why don't you sing along? Maybe you two could even start a band or something."

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

wolfbrothren wrote:Helping Elliot into the Dining Room, Stryder hears Chip's comment, "Yea Elliot, why don't you sing along? Maybe you two could even start a band or something."
"That'd be pretty cool." Ryze agreed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I can do the high pitch," Chip claimed as she waited on her sauce, "but my voice doesn't carry far."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Definitely sing!" Mercury cheered
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

after Flynn and Koa went home , Nadia just kinda lie down , and let her mind wander , since Oreo already found someone else to talk to , and Doc seems to be thinking something himself as well
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I can do the high pitch," Chip claimed as she waited on her sauce, "but my voice doesn't carry far."
"Heh. We can getcha a mic." Blick says non-nonchalantly. "Anyways, what's for dinner?"

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:
Keeshah wrote: This is where the guys in the green jumpsuits took me.
Eh? Hutch was a bit confused here. Then he remembered his sudden disappearance.
Oh, right. I wasn't running away from you. More like running away from the veterinarian. Hutch explained. I went to go talk with John about some stuff that's been going on. By the time I got back, everyone had left. Hutch continued.
I'm sorry if I made you feel bad about it. Hutch finished. Hutch grasped the skunks paw in his own.
Oh no! Not at all. People run away from us skunks all the time!
What stuff did you have to talk with your owner John about?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John is about to buckle himself into the car when he realises that the vet has no way of contacting or knowing Hutch's owner. He thinks for a moment and then remembers Hutch's card. Pulling it out, he is relieved to see Roo's number on there too. Pulling out his phone, he apologises to Koa and Flynn and asks them to wait a bit longer as he heads back into the clinic, dialing the number.
"Hello, Roo?... Hi, this's John Porter. How'ya doin'... Good, I'm good thanks... Unfortunately Hutch isn't, and that's why I'm calling. He had bloat, I think the vet said, so they had to knock him out and pump his stomach... No, he should be fine, but I was wondering if you could put me in touch with his owner so the vet can explain things to them and sort out payment and suchlike..." [Roo's/Owner's response]

~~~~
Flynn turns to Koa sitting in the seat next to him. "Long time no see. How'ya doin'? No too painful any more, I hope."

~~~~
"You could try making some cat toys. That would be a bit like hunting which might make Senka feel better." Joan suggests to Kandi as she too resumes swinging.

~~~~
"I could have sworn that door was locked earlier. I think the lock might be broken. Oh well. It's still under warrant-" Piper begins saying as she ascends the stairs, cutting herself off as she realises what Lucky said. "Ohmygosh! Are you OK?" she hurries up the last few steps. "Was it one of those snapping traps? Let me see." she squats, trying to discern any injury on Lucky's ankle or leg.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie made sure no cars were coming as the plane decided to cross the road at a fair height. Leslie followed, absolutely not having wanted any excuse to explore, oh, no... He headed towards the old silo.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa sat looking at the clinic and then turned his attention to Flynn "Yes it has been a long time. It feels kind of weird not being in that much pain anymore."Koa smells the car. "Uhm have you seen Powder anywhere. I could have sworn I saw John walk away with her?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn smiles. "We could ask the vet to undo your operation so you don't feel weird any more, if you like. he jokes. I'm glad you feel better though. I haven't seen Powder though. Did you leave her wherever they put you to recover?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "You could try making some cat toys. That would be a bit like hunting which might make Senka feel better." Joan suggests to Kandi as she too resumes swinging.

What? Something like a rabbit chase that the racing hounds train with?
Kandi turns to explain to Senka.
Its a stuffed rabbit on a rope, that a motor pulls through a race course, an you chase after it..
Kandi turns back to Joan.
But what would the other animals thing about us training a cougar to chase things down Faster!