Chat thread

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Zander

Re: Chat thread

Post by Zander »

Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

So I see that advertisement for Buttersafe worked on you huh, Zander?

Awesome comic by the way, you guys should totally check it out.

what what? Jolly good time.
ReCreate

Post by ReCreate »

You just stretched the page by 6,929 pixels. :roll:
Don't let others define you, Only you can determine your fate
no longer active, sorry
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:So I see that advertisement for Buttersafe worked on you huh, Zander?

I love Buttersafe its my favorite gag-a-day web comics (SMBC comes in second)
Liam

Post by Liam »

*adds to favorites*
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:So I see that advertisement for Buttersafe worked on you huh, Zander?

yes it has.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ReCreate

Post by ReCreate »

I don't get it. :roll:
Don't let others define you, Only you can determine your fate
no longer active, sorry
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Slippery-Q

Post by Slippery-Q »

lol. That crazy Aussie.
The Game

Post by The Game »

haha I get that comic. A twist at the end.....ha, funny
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

It's a bit stuffy in here....
* My Steam Account * My DA (writing) *
"They say misery loves company, ain't there something else we can share. Are you still there? Do you still care? That's all I really need to know." - Kansas - Need to Know
The Game

Post by The Game »

Has anyone seen the last airbender yet?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:Has anyone seen the last airbender yet?
I wish! I'm being dragged by going with my girlfriend to go see Eclipse... We should see both movies! It's ingenious!
The Game

Post by The Game »

No!! Don't see it!! I heard it sucks with a passion!!! A lot of people said the director chose a bad cast, conversations between characters were non existent, and they say Aang's name wrong for crying out loud!!!

You couldn't pay me to see Eclipse, but if you're going, there's a scene where a lot of the 'tough-looking' guys walk out of the water, but they couldn't get some geese to stop honking while they were filming, so geese tare honking like mad in the background :lol:
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The Game wrote:No!! Don't see it!! I heard it sucks with a passion!!! A lot of people said the director chose a bad cast, conversations between characters were non existent, and they say Aang's name wrong for crying out loud!!!
I wanted to go see it my self but All I've been hearing from 4chan and a few other places is that it is atrociously bad. They got like almost everything wrong and all the actors sucked majorly. I didn't hear that about the name though.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

The Game wrote:You couldn't pay me to see Eclipse, but if you're going, there's a scene where a lot of the 'tough-looking' guys walk out of the water, but they couldn't get some geese to stop honking while they were filming, so geese tare honking like mad in the background :lol:
You see, it's things like this that make awful things almost worth while! ... Almost. You have my sympathy, Ctcmjh. :(
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

To be honest, the trailor looks a lot better then the other 2 films. I liked the look of new moon, mainly because of the fights between the warewolves and vampires. Doubt I'm gonna see this one...but still, look forward to some half-decent fight scenes. (This coming from the guy who enjoyed Twilight though...but also the guy who has never really disliked a movie.)
The Game

Post by The Game »

IceKitsune wrote:
The Game wrote:No!! Don't see it!! I heard it sucks with a passion!!! A lot of people said the director chose a bad cast, conversations between characters were non existent, and they say Aang's name wrong for crying out loud!!!
I wanted to go see it my self but All I've been hearing from 4chan and a few other places is that it is atrociously bad. They got like almost everything wrong and all the actors sucked majorly. I didn't hear that about the name though.
They pronounce his name like 'Ong'
Ong.
ONG
They even say the word 'Avatar' differently!!

If has 7% on RottenTomatoes.
44R0NM10 wrote:To be honest, the trailor looks a lot better then the other 2 films. I liked the look of new moon, mainly because of the fights between the warewolves and vampires. Doubt I'm gonna see this one...but still, look forward to some half-decent fight scenes. (This coming from the guy who enjoyed Twilight though...but also the guy who has never really disliked a movie.)
....you...like Twilight...?

*head explodes, then comes back together*

NOOOOO A TWILIGHTER!!! WE MUST WAKE HIM UP AND SHOW HIM HE'S BEEN BRAINWASHED!!!
*dumps bucket or water 44RON10 head*
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:
Ong.
ONG

44R0NM10 wrote:To be honest, the trailor looks a lot better then the other 2 films. I liked the look of new moon, mainly because of the fights between the warewolves and vampires. Doubt I'm gonna see this one...but still, look forward to some half-decent fight scenes. (This coming from the guy who enjoyed Twilight though...but also the guy who has never really disliked a movie.)

NOOOOO A TWILIGHTER!!! WE MUST WAKE HIM UP AND SHOW HIM HE'S BEEN BRAINWASHED!!!
*Dumps bucket of molten lava on 44RON10's head*
Bad dog! Instead, I'll just make good on the promise my girlfriend made me: If I take her to see Eclipse, she'll watch all 6 Star Wars movies with me and try to like it. Either she's really bad at negotiating, or I'm really good at negotiating. lol
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

ALL HANDS ABANDON THREAD, TWILIGHT DISCUSSION/RANT UNDERWAY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL
"They say misery loves company, ain't there something else we can share. Are you still there? Do you still care? That's all I really need to know." - Kansas - Need to Know
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The Game wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:
Ong.
ONG

Whats worse is I've heard that they are already working on the next 2 film in the series. Now mind you I don't know how true this is but from what I've heard the second one is already in post production and the third is going to start filming soon. (However I'm skeptical of this because it seems a little odd that they would be done so fast)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

zeekgenateer wrote:ALL HANDS ABANDON THREAD, TWILIGHT DISCUSSION/RANT UNDERWAY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Instead of eight pages of fighting, I'll settle this right here:

Twilight Hater: It sucks!
Twilight Lover: It rocks!
Twilight Hater: Let's agree to disagree!
Twilight Lover: Okay! Let's still be friends with varying viewpoints on literature!
Twilight Hater: Indeed!
And they rode off into the sunset discussing how to make pie. The end!
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

I want this bike, to try and get other people to ride it...

Double Decker bike

The Broom kickstand is the major selling point.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

zeekgenateer wrote:I want this bike, to try and get other people to ride it...

Double Decker bike

The Broom kickstand is the major selling point.
That bike is made of both Epic Win, and awesomeness!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Where's the twilight lover, by the way? Seriously, you've not calling me a twilight lover...right?

That bike is awesome...and wow that video had a lot of credits...
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

ctcmjh wrote: *Dumps bucket of molten lava on 44RON10's head*
Bad dog! Instead, I'll just make good on the promise my girlfriend made me: If I take her to see Eclipse, she'll watch all 6 Star Wars movies with me and try to like it. Either she's really bad at negotiating, or I'm really good at negotiating. lol
... You're still seeing Eclipse. There is very little in the world that would make you the winning negotiator here, unless you also get to bring a blindfold and ear plugs.

And about that bike, how do you get on by yourself? ... More importantly, how do you get off by yourself?
RG; Seb & Dahlia
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

In the words of the jerk VERY CAREFULLY! I assume you don't unless you have a stepladder.
Liam

Post by Liam »

Can't they just make a short of the remaining material condensed into 20 minutes and played by sockpuppets so that we can move on from this dark chapter of pop culture?
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

The Game wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:
Ong.
ONG

Ong? Since when is his name Ong? Idiots...

If he's going to like Twilight, like it not for the sparkly vampires, but for the werewolves. Or just not at all.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Only the warewolves and the battle scenes. Those parts were really cool. I don't understand the shiny vampires, but battles between two awesome races are epic!

The only war 300 could of been better would be if you replace the Spartons with warewolves... :mrgreen:
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Or, if you make Beowulf an actual wolf, that'd be epic!
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

Don't know if anyone knows this, but if you want more suggestions from The Webcomic List just use this link. I couldn't find an actual link for it so I had to guess the address, which you just need to add preferences.php?as=1, which probably means as=1 has something to do with updating preferences. Hope this helps some people to find more webcomics to occupy their time. Sure is helping me pass time at the library
Liam

Post by Liam »

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Liam wrote:
lol
The Game

Post by The Game »

I learned another epic fail about the movie.

Firebenders can't make fire. They have to have a source. Only 'high level' benders can make fire.
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

The Game wrote:I learned another epic fail about the movie.

Firebenders can't make fire. They have to have a source. Only 'high level' benders can make fire.
Don't get me started on the whitewashing of the cast.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

So if you can fire bend...you're basically putting yourself on fire! Haha, Zuko got burned...

By himself!
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Hey, post above! I once ate something, something very good, at a place with lotsa good thingies, that was a very, very palaloooleee ooooh... shiny!

(uh, Iam so random <.<)

No Aaron, You got burned, by himself on your head, while being the other one over there!
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

well, my random friend, I've also ate something at a nice place. It was advertised in a movie. All 300 of them dined there. I got burned there as well.

...and then I got better :mrgreen:
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

I hope this movie isn't too awful.

Also I feel like giving all text I make in normal posts a certain color. I don't know why, I just have this urge to.

EDIT: Which color should I use?