HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Lifio13

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Lifio13 »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yes, that's right. I'm Richard Brookley and this is my shop. Nice to meet you." He offers the dog his hand. "That rabbit was probably Piper. She helps me out around here a lot. Why don't you come in and I'll show you up?" He stands aside and lets the dog enter the shop and then closes the door and shows Rusty to the stairs.
"Go on up and around to your left and you'll find them in the living room."
"Okay, Thank you Mister Richard!" Rusty replied, already heading up the stairs.

Once at the top, Rusty turned to his left and knocked on the living room door, before heading in.

"Hi guys!" He said cheerfully as he walked in.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Laxan wrote:"Sometimes I wonder if I'm addicted to adventure." She smiles at Piper and raises a brow.
Piper smiles back at the other doe. "Well that wouldn't be a bad thing. I like a bit of fun and trying new things."
Laxan wrote: Radar slipped off the window into the room and folded her arms. "Not that she would care." She mumbled quietly, ears drooping, staring at the floor.
Sensing that Radar's mother is a sensitive subject, Piper decides to steer the conversation in a different direction, but files it away as something to ask delicately about later on.
"Who's hungry? Must be time for lunch, I think."

~~~~
"I think they're OK, Lucky. Oh, hi, Rusty. Come on in. Everyone, this is Rusty. Rusty, this is... everyone. Did you hear the storm last night, Rusty?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch was about to reply to Stryder, when Radar popped up.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm addicted to adventure.
Hutch raises his paw in a fist.
You and me both! he shouts. Then, he turns back to Stryder.
Anyways... Then Rusty walked in.
He raises his fist over to him as an air-fist bump, recognizing that Rusty walked in. Then, he turned back to Stryder once again.
Okay, so I've seen about 26 teenagers... and 3 ghosts... per-say. Hutch replies.
One was named Bob, nice guy. Just wanted people to leave his boat. Although I don't understand why people would want to go on it to begin with, its in the middle of the ocean. Hutch comments.
The other 2 weren't so nice. Just to give you a hint, vacuum cleaners don't work. Hutch says in a matter of fact tone.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

69eist wrote: Faust quickly rummages through his rucksack.

"Here ya go. I keep my phone with me at all times."
"thanks" Nadia said , quickly dialed Josh's number.......and he STILL hasn't changed that ringtone
"Hello , Josh Lundgren speaking"
"AKA the guy whose definition of "ASAP" is "at least half a day later , if not more" ! "
"Nad ! Oh ! Er....hehheh , how're you feeling?"
"Annoyed . You sound like you don't want me to call"
"No , why would I ever have that kind of thinking ?"
"Maybe 'cause you're trying to hide something from me ? Like oh I don't know....right now ?"
"Come on Nad , I'm not the kind of g-
"Josh please , just stop , it's painful hearing these lying attempts of yours , I swear if you were any worse of a liar , I would've strangled you just for that" the fox groaned , rubbing her eyes with two fingers like she was having an actual headache.
"No I'm really not hiding anything , something just came up and I have take care of it first , ok ?"
".....fine , whatever....."
"Can't tell how long this will take , I'll try to check on you later today if I can "
"and now that you jinxed it , you won't be able to come til tomorrow"
"heh , so what happen now that you jinxed the fact that I jinxed it ?"
"tsk!"
"Get some rest ok , the faster you recover the sooner you'll get outta there , I gotta get back to this , so see ya"
"mhm" Nadia mumbled , then hung up with a hint of annoyance
"He's hiding something.......*sigh*.....well at least I know that guy's still alive , even though he's not coming , anyway ,thanks Faust"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick hands the game list to Mercury and realizes she doesn't have a second remote ready.

"Hold on just a moment, I'll be right back.". She hurries back to her room and searches the moving box the wii stuff was in.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Kateleo007 wrote:Blick hands the game list to Mercury and realizes she doesn't have a second remote ready.

"Hold on just a moment, I'll be right back.". She hurries back to her room and searches the moving box the wii stuff was in.
Mercury scanned the list, waiting patiently and quickly selecting Mario Kart
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Ok. Choose any remote you want." Blick says as she set out a blue, a black, and a white remote on the coffee table.

"Have you picked out a game or do you need more time? By the way do you need anything more to drink or eat? We have plenty and it's getting close to lunch..." She asks politely.

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa grabs the small card and makes a rough sketch of the room. "Here. This is the way he would like his room." Meanwhile Koa looks at the jackal. Soon after he looks down at the floor and says. "Hi..."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote:
69eist wrote: Faust quickly rummages through his rucksack.

"Here ya go. I keep my phone with me at all times."
"thanks" Nadia said , quickly dialed Josh's number.......and he STILL hasn't changed that ringtone
"Hello , Josh Lundgren speaking"
"AKA the guy whose definition of "ASAP" is "at least half a day later , if not more" ! "
"Nad ! Oh ! Er....hehheh , how're you feeling?"
"Annoyed . You sound like you don't want me to call"
"No , why would I ever have that kind of thinking ?"
"Maybe 'cause you're trying to hide something from me ? Like oh I don't know....right now ?"
"Come on Nad , I'm not the kind of g-
"Josh please , just stop , it's painful hearing these lying attempts of yours , I swear if you were any worse of a liar , I would've strangled you just for that" the fox groaned , rubbing her eyes with two fingers like she was having an actual headache.
"No I'm really not hiding anything , something just came up and I have take care of it first , ok ?"
".....fine , whatever....."
"Can't tell how long this will take , I'll try to check on you later today if I can "
"and now that you jinxed it , you won't be able to come til tomorrow"
"heh , so what happen now that you jinxed the fact that I jinxed it ?"
"tsk!"
"Get some rest ok , the faster you recover the sooner you'll get outta there , I gotta get back to this , so see ya"
"mhm" Nadia mumbled , then hung up with a hint of annoyance
"He's hiding something.......*sigh*.....well at least I know that guy's still alive , even though he's not coming , anyway ,thanks Faust"
"Um have you always been um, hard on Josh?"

=========
LovingCorgi wrote:Kousa grabs the small card and makes a rough sketch of the room. "Here. This is the way he would like his room." Meanwhile Koa looks at the jackal. Soon after he looks down at the floor and says. "Hi..."
"C'mon, are you feeling a little down?

Elliot slides onto the floor where Koa is looking at and looks up at him.

"My name is Elliot. Is there something I can do to make you smile?"
Last edited by 69eist on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote: "Um have you always been um, hard on Josh?"
"heh , yeah I suppose you wouldn't expect that sort of talking from a pet to her owner , but yes , I've always been like that to him , while he's a good guy and a trustworthy partner , he's also a human , and I have no reason to have a soft spot for any of them"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote:
69eist wrote: "Um have you always been um, hard on Josh?"
"heh , yeah I suppose you wouldn't expect that sort of talking from a pet to her owner , but yes , I've always been like that to him , while he's a good guy and a trustworthy partner , he's also a human , and I have no reason to have a soft spot for any of them"
"Have you tried being nice to him?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Well the remote to the TV is here. there's food and drinks in the frige. but stay out of the medications in there.. there waaaay to strong for non-livestock animals to handle.
Kandi pats Senka's shoulder..
ready to go for a ride?
The lioness shrugged, which was probably the closest she would get to a yes.
"Where are we going now?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Samantha takes the records, watching the two rabbits, rather than reading them.
"Should we leave the two of them alone for a while? It looks like they might have some catching up to do. I've got the records you brought in earlier, by the way, but I haven't had a chance to look through them yet. We only got out of surgery a couple of minutes before you arrived and then we had to check on our other patients so..." she shrugs.
"It's part of the reason we're not quite ready yet. Sorry about that."
"Um" leslie said, looking up at the nice Human lady in the white coat, "If...if...if it iz a gud idea?" He looked up at Leroy, heart hammering into his throat with nerves and thoughts of being turfed out. "Um... if Miss Vera iz comin' bak tew her bed... kan... kan I sleep on the sewfa?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote:"Have you tried being nice to him?"
"..........I'm sorry , but that's as nice as I can be toward a human . I know you don't think he deserve being treated in such a way , and he probably doesn't , but to be frank , after all my experiences with humans , I can't stop myself from hating them on principle . You may tell me it's wrong , that it's not fair and all that , but that's just the way I am . Of course Josh and I already established this long before I even started traveling with him , so there's no point trying to convince him otherwise ." The fox answered in a stern voice , things are a little bit more complicated than that between her and that one man , but the way she saw it , that's as far as anyone else should know
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa felt a little uneasy at the Elliot's persistence. "Uh.... I'm Koa..." Koa couldn't think of anything that would make him genuinely happy. "I don't know how you could make me happy."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Kateleo007 wrote:"Ok. Choose any remote you want." Blick says as she set out a blue, a black, and a white remote on the coffee table.

"Have you picked out a game or do you need more time? By the way do you need anything more to drink or eat? We have plenty and it's getting close to lunch..." She asks politely.
Mercury pored over the remotes, finally deciding on the blue remote, "Mario Kart sound good to you?" he purred, sitting back on the chair, "I can deal without any more food for a while, had a big breakfast and all that."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie was about to tell Aron that he wasn't sure of his nose enough to say earlier when Leroy gestured for them to go through. He followed the others and, when through the door, glanced at the Doe from behind Leroy's legs. 'Well' Leslie thought miserably as he saw Arons hand on her paw, 'it's not Mommy."Hey...heylo, Miss Vera" he said uncertainly, stepping out from behind Leroy's leg and giving a small wave as he stood near the human. "It'z nyce tew meetchu too." He smiled a nervous little smile. He saw the leg. "Yew're hurt?"
Hlaoroo wrote:Samantha takes the records, watching the two rabbits, rather than reading them.
"Should we leave the two of them alone for a while? It looks like they might have some catching up to do. I've got the records you brought in earlier, by the way, but I haven't had a chance to look through them yet. We only got out of surgery a couple of minutes before you arrived and then we had to check on our other patients so..." she shrugs.
"It's part of the reason we're not quite ready yet. Sorry about that."
"Um" leslie said, looking up at the nice Human lady in the white coat, "If...if...if it iz a gud idea?" He looked up at Leroy, heart hammering into his throat with nerves and thoughts of being turfed out. "Um... if Miss Vera iz comin' bak tew her bed... kan... kan I sleep on the sewfa?"
"Let's step out first, Les.." Leroy says, agreeing with Samantha. They all walk out the room, closing the door behind them. Leroy finds a bench near the room and sits, gesturing for Leslie to sit also.

"Vera's bed is still yours, don't you worry about that. Vera will be sharing with Aron, and since Vera's hurt, you'll have to be careful around her too. Just for a while, until her leg is healed. Is that okay with you?" Leroy says matter-of-factually. "We said we'd help you, but right now I'm a little more worried for Vera.. As your still staying with us, what would you like for dinner?" He said the last bit with a smile.

-~-

Vera sighs as everyone leaves, then looks to Aron.

Aron turns to Vera, a slight smile on his face. "We've finally found you.." he says, walking up closer to her.

"Well, here I am.." She says with a light chuckle, which turns into a cough.

"Whoah, Whoah, you okay?" Aron says, looking concerned.

"Fine.. Body doesn't agree with me.." Vera stifles out, putting a paw up.

"That's what I've been wondering, what happened?" Aron asks, rubbing her paw with his.

"Looking for you.. Found trouble and ran through a bramble thicket I think.." She says, looking at her leg.

"Trouble? Who?" Aron pushes, brow furrowing.

"I think it was hunters.. They saw me in the forest and almost shot me.. I ran.."

"Oh dog.. At least your okay.. How did Leroy find you?"

"I don't know.. I was in a bush, hiding, then I was in Lee's car.."

Aron was silent for a moment, then leaned over Vera and kissed her forehead. "He always said he'd find you, and he did.. That's all that matters." He said after, smiling. "Leslie's gonna enjoy getting to know you.."

Vera looked away. "Maybe, but he looked upset when he came in.." she says, keeping her paw on Aron's.

"He was probably just surprised by your.. Injuries.." Aron says, looking behind him at the door.

Vera turns back, smiling. "..Yeah, probably. When did you meet him?" She asks.

"Yesterday, actually.. He was standing in front of a TV store.. He'd been separated from his mother quite a while ago.. we're helping him find her. No luck yet, of course.." Aron says, keeping his eyes on the door.

"Hm.. Well, If I know Lee, he'll help him find her.." Vera says confidently, patting Aron's paw.

Aron looks back at Vera. "I think we should look after you first.." He says, gesturing to her leg.

Vera nods, smiling. I truly hope he does..

(Ooc: Late, sorry!)
Last edited by ~\Rook/~ on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, chikken?" Leslie said after pretending to think for a moment. "If Vera iz stayin' in Aron's bed, I shud take the sewfa. Mommy sumtimes had peeple in her bed. It was always noysy for sum reason."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Esper wrote:Mercury pored over the remotes, finally deciding on the blue remote, "Mario Kart sound good to you?" he purred, sitting back on the chair, "I can deal without any more food for a while, had a big breakfast and all that."
"I love Mario Kart!" Blick jumps up and puts in the game disk. "Who do you want to be? I personally like toad.

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch was about to reply to Stryder, when Radar popped up.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm addicted to adventure.
Hutch raises his paw in a fist.
You and me both! he shouts. Then, he turns back to Stryder.
Anyways... Then Rusty walked in.
He raises his fist over to him as an air-fist bump, recognizing that Rusty walked in. Then, he turned back to Stryder once again.
Okay, so I've seen about 26 teenagers... and 3 ghosts... per-say. Hutch replies.
One was named Bob, nice guy. Just wanted people to leave his boat. Although I don't understand why people would want to go on it to begin with, its in the middle of the ocean. Hutch comments.
The other 2 weren't so nice. Just to give you a hint, vacuum cleaners don't work. Hutch says in a matter of fact tone.
"So you encounter a lot of hoaxes then? Wait, how did people find the boat in the middle of the ocean in the first place? What happened with the other 2 ghosts, did you like perform an exorcism or something?"

Stryder turns to wave at the new dog that just arrived, "Hello, I'm Stryder."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote: "..........I'm sorry , but that's as nice as I can be toward a human . I know you don't think he deserve being treated in such a way , and he probably doesn't , but to be frank , after all my experiences with humans , I can't stop myself from hating them on principle . You may tell me it's wrong , that it's not fair and all that , but that's just the way I am . Of course Josh and I already established this long before I even started traveling with him , so there's no point trying to convince him otherwise ." The fox answered in a stern voice , things are a little bit more complicated than that between her and that one man , but the way she saw it , that's as far as anyone else should know
Faust takes a moment to ponder on her reaction and decides to leave this issue as it might cause more discomfort

"That's good enough for me. So um, what do you normally do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies?"

=========
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa felt a little uneasy at the Elliot's persistence. "Uh.... I'm Koa..." Koa couldn't think of anything that would make him genuinely happy. "I don't know how you could make me happy."
Elliot gives a little giggle and gets up and sits by the couch.

"Well..... We could start with a face to face conversation. Unless your too shy?"
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

LovingCorgi wrote:Kousa grabs the small card and makes a rough sketch of the room. "Here. This is the way he would like his room." Meanwhile Koa looks at the jackal. Soon after he looks down at the floor and says. "Hi..."
John looks at the drawing on the card.
"Alright. Looks good. I can do that. Don't give anything away to him, OK? Let's keep it a surprise." He leads Kousa back to Koa, where Paul is busy making sure the little dog's IV line is still secure.
"Uh, he's just had a long operation. I'm not sure if he's even feeling up to having a conversation right now. Rest is what he needs." Paul informs the jackal.
John pulls out one of his new business cards. "Are you OK if I leave you here with Kousa for a while, Koa? I have a couple of other jobs to do but I'll be back to get you as soon as the good Doc allows it. This has all my current details on it so if you need me for anything at all, just call, OK?" He also passes a new card to Paul who takes it and puts it in his pocket.

~~~~
Samantha has a sudden coughing fit at Leslie's comment. After she recovers, she turns to Leroy.
"I'll leave you two to sort this out. I'll be in reception looking through the files you brought in for us if you need me." With that she turns and heads back down the short passage to the front desk.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"uh...I'm fine...with both staying..." He slowly reaches out for the card and immediately pulls it back. He then looks at Elliot. "So....what do you ...want to talk about...?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote:Faust takes a moment to ponder on her reaction and decides to leave this issue as it might cause more discomfort

"That's good enough for me. So um, what do you normally do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies?"
"....I don't know , I haven't had any actual spare time for awhile now.....so.....yeah....no hobbies either..." Nadia said awkwardly , realizing for the first time that she really has no hobbies that she can think of.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote: "....I don't know , I haven't had any actual spare time for awhile now.....so.....yeah....no hobbies either..." Nadia said awkwardly , realizing for the first time that she really has no hobbies that she can think of.
Faust's attempt to socialize with Nadia has gotten more difficult due to Nadia's response. He now tries to come up with a way to make the conversation less awkward and boring as he attempts to discover the Fox's interests.

"Okay then.... Where have you traveled to before? Did you do a little sight seeing while looking for your sister?"

=========
Hlaoroo wrote: John looks at the drawing on the card.
"Alright. Looks good. I can do that. Don't give anything away to him, OK? Let's keep it a surprise." He leads Kousa back to Koa, where Paul is busy making sure the little dog's IV line is still secure.
"Uh, he's just had a long operation. I'm not sure if he's even feeling up to having a conversation right now. Rest is what he needs." Paul informs the jackal..
"My apologies sir, I'll be careful not to let him exert himself."
LovingCorgi wrote:"uh...I'm fine...with both staying..." He slowly reaches out for the card and immediately pulls it back. He then looks at Elliot. "So....what do you ...want to talk about...?"
Elliot looks at Koa's collar and makes a guess on what Koa is interested in.

"Well Koa, are you fond of plants?"
My Personas

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Uhm yes...I'm an Herbalist..." He reaches for his bag and reveals a large quantity of herbs and leaves. "What he's trying to say is that he is a "Natural" doctor. If you get sick or hurt. His herbs can fix you right up. Unfortunately the side effects of herbs is a bit different than that of normal medicine." Koa looked at Kousa and said "So you do pay attention." "Of course I pay attention. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't?"
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Bear was about to question Radar but was interrupted by Piper's notion on food. "Oh yes. Will never say no to getting food-" Which is when she saw Rusty and stepped closer to introduce herself. "Well hello~ there little fella. I'm Bear, Bear Bailey, but please call me Mama Bear." She smiled broadly at the small dog.

Radar nodded at the notion. "I could eat."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: The lioness shrugged, which was probably the closest she would get to a yes.
"Where are we going now?"

Were going to take the jackal's home.
Unless you wanted to keep them as your pets.

We also need to drop off the blood samples at the lab.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper hobbles to the kitchen and gets a loaf of rye bread and a loaf of white bread out and sets them on the bench. Next she fetches a stack of plates and cutlery, and spreads from the cupboard, cold meats (including the leg of lamb, some ham and some sausages), and salads, and a jug of chilled water from the fridge.
"Help yourselves, everybody. I hop eyou have your glasses from before since we're starting to run out."

~~~~
"Thank you, uh... I don't think I caught your name." Paul straightens up, having satisfied himself that Koa is safely ensconsed on the couch with his IV.
"Well, I'd better be off then. When can I collect Koa?"
"Oh, say... four O'clock?"
"Perfect. See you at four, Koa." Paul begins to usher everyone out.
"I think Kandi's waiting to take you home, Mr. Jackal. Remember, don't let him up, Kousa, and don't let him use his herbs."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Thank you, uh... I don't think I caught your name." Paul straightens up, having satisfied himself that Koa is safely ensconsed on the couch with his IV.
"Well, I'd better be off then. When can I collect Koa?"
"Oh, say... four O'clock?"
"Perfect. See you at four, Koa." Paul begins to usher everyone out.
"I think Kandi's waiting to take you home, Mr. Jackal. Remember, don't let him up, Kousa, and don't let him use his herbs."
"The name's Elliot sir. By the way Koa, me and my brother know a little about herbology. Maybe we could hang out sometime?

Elliot pulls out a pen and a piece of paper and writes his number.

"Here ya go. Before I leave, may I have the name of your charming girlfriend?"

Elliot gives a grin
My Personas

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote:Faust's attempt to socialize with Nadia has gotten more difficult due to Nadia's response. He now tries to come up with a way to make the conversation less awkward and boring as he attempts to discover the Fox's interests.

"Okay then.... Where have you traveled to before? Did you do a little sight seeing while looking for your sister?"
"hm....well I did travel a lot but heh , no sight seeing , my teammates might have enjoyed what they saw of the outside world , and by that I mean anything outside my homeland , but I didn't , was too much of an emo always mourning about my sister you know . As to where I actually went through....I honestly couldn't begin to tell you." Nadia laughed , knowing what she just said made pretty much no sense at all , but still "we followed her tracks , clues , rumors , and only find our ways by the trees , starts , all that , no map , so yeah , can't say I know the name of half the place I've been through"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um, chikken?" Leslie said after pretending to think for a moment. "If Vera iz stayin' in Aron's bed, I shud take the sewfa. Mommy sumtimes had peeple in her bed. It was always noysy for sum reason."
Hlaoroo wrote:Samantha has a sudden coughing fit at Leslie's comment. After she recovers, she turns to Leroy.
"I'll leave you two to sort this out. I'll be in reception looking through the files you brought in for us if you need me." With that she turns and heads back down the short passage to the front desk.
Leroy looks away, rubbing the back of his head, then turns back. "Well, that won't be happening with those two.." He says, sighing. "Anyway, chicken sounds like a good idea.." He adds, changing the subject.

-~-

"..So then we moved here, and I have to say, this place.. It's nice. I think we could be happy here.." Aron says, smiling.

Vera had lay quietly, listening to him. "Sounds like a great place.." She said after Aron was finished. She then turns to the door. "And Lee? How's he felt about here?"

"Well, he chose the place so.. He must've liked the pictures and such, he seems less.. Cranky.." Aron says, rubbing his chin in thought.

"That's good.. And he gave Les my old bed?" She asks, still looking at the door.

"Yeah, once we cleaned him up and after going to another pet's house.. " Aron said, gesturing with his paws.

"Another pet's house? Who?" Vera asks, butting in.

"Oh, yeah.. Another rabbit, Flynn. He's got this HUGE house down a long road. Me and Les went exploring after we went to a park. We met a few other pets there too. But then we got tired and went home.. Leroy let Les have your bed. I protested of course, but.. He'd already moved it in my room."

"Hm, that's okay.. I'll just share with you. Lee's already said yes." Vera said, looking back to Aron.

"Really?" Aron asked. Vera nodded. Aron's smile broadened, then he hopped over and hugged Vera.

"Ah, mind my leg.." She said, smiling too.

"Sorry, sorry.." he says, chuckling.

They embrace for a moment, until Vera carefully pushes Aron off.

"Could you go let everyone back in?" She asks, rubbing her arm.

"Sure.." Aron smiles, then goes to the door.

-~-

Aron's head pops out of the consulting room, smiling. "Hey, you can come back in now.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Kewl, Unkle Leroy," Leslie drawled, unaware of at least one word he'd said as he hopped to his feet and sped to the door. He slowed and entered, wiping his hands on his legs to clean them as he did so. "Heylo" he said, walking up to Vera and offering the hand. "I's Leslie. Yew're very pritty."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"My name is Kousa. Nice to meet you." Koa was surprised to hear about their knowledge of herbology. "I guess I'm not the only herbalist here anymore."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You should come around sometime. I reckon you two should get along nicely." John passes Elliot a card too. "And if you have computer troubles, think of me." He winks.

~~~~
Samantha walks back down the hallway with Aron's file in time to hear Aron inviting them back in again so she follows the crowd.
"How are you doing, Vera?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote: "hm....well I did travel a lot but heh , no sight seeing , my teammates might have enjoyed what they saw of the outside world , and by that I mean anything outside my homeland , but I didn't , was too much of an emo always mourning about my sister you know . As to where I actually went through....I honestly couldn't begin to tell you." Nadia laughed , knowing what she just said made pretty much no sense at all , but still "we followed her tracks , clues , rumors , and only find our ways by the trees , starts , all that , no map , so yeah , can't say I know the name of half the place I've been through"
Faust was about to ask more but notices that he has taken too long and hastens to settle everythin.

"Well um, it's been fun talking to you Nadia. I'll be back later, I don't think I should keep Dr.Sparagmos waiting any longer. Bye."

Faust rushes out the door.

=========
LovingCorgi wrote:"My name is Kousa. Nice to meet you." Koa was surprised to hear about their knowledge of herbology. "I guess I'm not the only herbalist here anymore."
Elliot gives a bow of courtesy to Kousa.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Kousa. Well Koa, I guess we have something to talk about. Call me when you feel better."
Hlaoroo wrote:"You should come around sometime. I reckon you two should get along nicely." John passes Elliot a card too. "And if you have computer troubles, think of me." He winks.
"Thank you sir. I'll be sure to give you a call. Me and my brother only know basic navigation of computer software. When it comes to hardware, we're kinda stupid.

Elliot rubs the back of his head showing a little pessimism to his computer knowledge. He then walks out of the room and waits for his brother outside.
Last edited by 69eist on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote: Faust was about to ask more but notices that he has taken too long and hastens to settle everythin.

"Well um, it's been fun talking to you Nadia. I'll be back later, I don't think I should keep Dr.Sparagmos waiting any longer. Bye."

Faust rushes out the door.
"erm...ok , bye" Nadia said , slightly wave the the running away jackal , then turn to Doc with a slight smile "and I thought I was the one unable to stay in one place for too long"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Kateleo007 wrote:"I love Mario Kart!" Blick jumps up and puts in the game disk. "Who do you want to be? I personally like toad.
"Gotta be Bowser." Mercury responded, "It's kinda funny seeing him on a tiny racing cart, y'know?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Exorcism is usually for demons. That almost never works with out someone being hurt, and I have no idea how to. I'm pretty sure the ghosts were just people who were... imprinted maybe? A copy of their subconsciousness? I'm not sure. We just let them alone for a few days. When we got back, there was no sign of them. Kinda sad, really. Hutch explained.
Piper brought out all of the snacks for everyone to eat.
I'm actually not hungry right now. Hutch says, unknowingly taking a sausage and eating it.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar watched Hutch and chuckled at the dog. "Oh Hutch." She then proceeded to walk over to the table of food and automatically makes a huge sandwich of ham and sausage. Biting hungrily into it she looked to Piper and paused mid bite, realizing what she did. Finishing the bite and instantly swallowing it awkwardly she blushed. "I.. Er... Em... I... Um..." She stuttered, pointing back and forth between the sandwich and herself.

Bear took a sausage and munched upon it. "Hmmm?"
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'