HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks. Could I have some bread?" Ryze asked. When Pyre gets the milk, he starts to gulp it down. Not much later the glass is empty. "Thank you." Pyre told Piper.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, Lucky is here. I'll bring him up. Be right back." She limps out of the room and down the stairs.
"Okay, cool." Ryze said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "no.....that wolf was too strong for me , if one of us would've been killed , it would've been me , she just didn't want too . I was more afraid that if you all hadn't stopped me back then , I could've gone too far and hurt everyone , Lucky , Ryze, that female rabbit , that human , and even you...." The white fox said , sounding more and more depress as she went on
"And I don't even know what's wrong with me anymore , I should've never done something like that , I wasn't like this , it's like....argh I don't know.....*sigh* but at least I'm still here , thanks to you all , I guess" she ended , with a tired look in her eyes as she tried to stay on the bright side of things , which clearly wasn't working all that well
".....I actually didn't hurt anyone back then right ? Lucky? RYze ? Are they ok ?"
Doc listened intently, watching as her tone dropped as well as the lively look in her eyes
"They're fine, we're all fine. But you're missing one pet. What about you? Are you ok? Cause look, physical wounds heal but psychological wounds are a bit tougher. If there's something you want to talk about, don't be afraid to say it, it may help"

He tried to not sound pushy but he truly wanted to help.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch lifts his head and see's the message.
I believe this is for you, Mrs. Porter. Hutch stands and gives it to Mrs. Joan.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not much. But at least I can still walk." she replies, polishing her glasses ineffectually on her belly fur. She leads Lucky into the kitchen where the rest of the pets are waiting.
"I think you know Pyre and Ryze already but this is Stryder. Stryder, Lucky, Lucky, Stryder. Oh, sorry, Ryze, I ran out before you could answer before, didn't I? Did you want some bread with your lamb? And do you want anything to et or drink, Lucky?" She drops a teabag into a cup for herself and reboils the kettle.

~~~~
"Thank you, Hutch." Joan reads the message. "Koa's in surgery. It'll take a couple of hours so John is on his way home and the vets will call us when they're done. You OK, Hutch? you don't look too happy."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yes, please." Ryze replied. Pyre was sitting on the floor purring.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Piper, you need to relax," observed Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Once everyone is happy I will." She opens the breadbin. "White or wholemeal?" she asks Ryze.
"And what did you want to eat or drink, Lucky?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"White." Ryze replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Just water for me, thanks," relied Lucky, concerned. He took a seat on an empty chair.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

After having a nice chat with Rusty, Blick decides to continue on exploring the neighborhood.

Hey Mom, do we have to go home or can we walk around for a little while longer? Blick asks.

I don't see why not, we do need to get some more groceries. But I need to make a list first. Why don't you go off by yourself? You do have a mirco... oh wait, we haven't updated your mircochip yet.

Blick's eyes widen, Mom's right, that means I gotta go to the vet. Shoot, I haven't had my annual shots yet. They'll probably re-up them. Darn it!

Well I guess that's where we goin next, hun. Sabrina told Blick.

I hate going to the vet Blick thought crossly. Together, they started to make their way to the vet.

*OOC: Sabrina has an accent*

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury bowed graciously to his hosts and then he was off onto Freedom Drive, making his way towards the parks
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Oh, good! We got Wifi here. Lemme see where that clinic is...ah! Here the the number for the Walton's Clinic. Sabrina mostly said to herself.

Blick is getting more apprehensive by the minute.
I just had to open my big mouth... Blick glared at a ladybug on the ground.
She can hear Sabrina's phone ringing.
Maybe the Doc's out! Blick thought hopefully.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper tosses the sliced loaf in its packet to Ryze. "Hot or cold?" she asks Lucky, poiling the kettle over her teabag.
"So tell us about yourself, Stryder. You got any family?"

~~~~
The phone in the clinic starts ringing. "Would you mind if I answer that while you fill in the paperwork?" Sandy asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Cold please," replied Lucky.

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Hello? Is this the Walton Clinic? Sabrina speaks into her smartphone.

PLEASE just be a pizza place like last time... Blick prays.

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote: "So tell us about yourself, Stryder. You got any family?"
Stryder rolls the tennis ball between his paws as he shakes his head, "Not really no, it's just me and my dad. I used to live with a another family, but they...uh...moved," He pauses for a moment, "you know, without me."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper fills a glass and passes it to Lucky and then leads everyone into the open plan living area and invites them to make themselves comfortable. Settling herself in an armchair, she places her injured paw on a footrest and unconciously sighs with relief as the pressure is taken off it.
"Oh... I'm sorry... I'm sure it's a change for the better though. What's your new dad like?"
~~~~
After setting Mr, Jenkins up with the paperwork, Sandy answers the phone. "Good morning, you've reached the Walton Clinic. This is Sandy speaking, how may I help you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

After making a sandwich, Ryze follows Piper into the living area. She sat down in a chair and took a bite of her sandwich."Mmm. This is good, thanks Piper." Ryze said. Pyre followed after her and sat down on the floor.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh... I'm sorry... I'm sure it's a change for the better though. What's your new dad like?"
Stryder settles into a chair as well, "He's nice, works at a computer company designing software. Most days he stays late working on his projects, though on weekends he would take me to the park. Which doesn't sound that impressive now that I think about it, but there weren't any decent parks close to where we lived. Which is probably why there weren't many local pets either." He continues to fiddle with the ball absentmindedly.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote: I sure hope she is still around in the barn area.
But I can keep her away if you would like.

Kandi drives back to the clinic, pulling into the gravel parking lot, driving around to the barn.
hmmmm the surgery light is still on, I wonder if there still in the same surgery after all this time?
Kandi pulls into the parking place under the shed roof of the barn.
Ah... There is Senka. Way over by the kennel's shed. An the horses are still out in the field, that is good.
So um, what are we going to do now?

I'm gonna go say hi to your Cougar.

Elliot runs towards Senka

Hey neighbor!

ELLIOT!
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, well then, welcome to Richmond Acres! Since you're new to us, I'll need you to fill out these couple of forms - there's one for your details and one for each pet. Pens are in the tin there. You can do it here or feel free to sit in the waiting area to fill them in. When were you hoping to get an appointment?" Sandy wakes up the computer and brings up the appointment book.
Leslie followed the finger pointing and oohed at the pens before taking one and playing with it, tossing it in the air and catching it before winding it between his fingers. He noted the forms and grabbed one, shakily writing 'Leslie Turmiger' in the name section. He knew his sex was 'Mayle' so he put a crooked 'M' in the box. he couldn't make head or tail of the rest so he handed it to Leroy.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Kateleo007 wrote:Hi! I just moved in yesterday, my name's Blick! What's yours? Blick responded to the friendly dog on the swing.
"I'm Rusty!" He replied, "I only moved in a few days ago."

Rusty slowed his height on the swing, and he began to slow down, before eventually stopping.

"So..." He continued, trying to think of a decent conversation starter. "Where did you live before you moved?
Kateleo007 wrote:Blick trots over to the swing set and begins swing and tell the terrier about her life before she moved.
"That's really cool!" He exclaimed excitedly, before explaining where he was before he moved.
Kateleo007 wrote:After having a nice chat with Rusty, Blick decides to continue on exploring the neighborhood.
"See you later!" Rusty called out, waving the fox and her owner goodbye.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote:So um, what are we going to do now?

I'm gonna go say hi to your Cougar.

Elliot runs towards Senka

Hey neighbor!

ELLIOT!

Kandi held her tongue, while wanting to scream... What part of her being very feral, did you miss?
Ok Senka has been calm and restrained so far, an Jackals are small, so she shouldn't see it as a threat...
SENKA, he is a friend! He is just excited to meet you..
Kandi calls out as the Jackal goes running across the parking lot.
While wanting desperately to yell out, please don't hurt him..
Hurrying across the gravel parking lot to catch up with Elliot, hoping to keep something bad from happing.
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Hah! My name is Sabrina, my pet fox an' I just moved in. I was wonderin if we could schedule an appointment, an' I think she needs to re-up her shots. What time could I come by? Sabrina asks the vet.

Blick crouches down to a play bow and fixes her gaze on a frenzied trail of ants.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc listened intently, watching as her tone dropped as well as the lively look in her eyes
"They're fine, we're all fine. But you're missing one pet. What about you? Are you ok? Cause look, physical wounds heal but psychological wounds are a bit tougher. If there's something you want to talk about, don't be afraid to say it, it may help"

He tried to not sound pushy but he truly wanted to help.
"*sigh* it's alright" Nadia smiled , but it wasn't a happy one , or even relieved , it's more of the kind you would see from someone who's given up their goal and accepted whatever was coming for them , knowing that any effort to change it would only be wasted . There was water in her eyes , but it's hard to see , being half-closed as they were .
"It's really doesn't matter what happens to someone who always bring others burdens and troubles like me ."
Then with a slightly less depressed tone , she said , putting a paw on Doc's shoulder "But I appreciate the intention regardless , so thanks"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Don't thank me, Ryze, you're the one who made it." she giggles.
"He certainly sounds nice. And you'll be pleased to know that there are plenty of pets here as well as four parks. So you won't be lonely or bored. What do you like doing for fun?"

~~~~
"Certainly. We can help you with that. So it was an appointment for a checkup and shots? You can feel free to discuss any other issues or concerns with the vet during your consult. Were you wanting to come in today? If so..." he pauses for a moment, scrolling through the appointments in the book to today's date. "We have a slot open at 3:45 PM. Does that suit? And may I have your pet's name, please, so I can write her in?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, well then, welcome to Richmond Acres! Since you're new to us, I'll need you to fill out these couple of forms - there's one for your details and one for each pet. Pens are in the tin there. You can do it here or feel free to sit in the waiting area to fill them in. When were you hoping to get an appointment?" Sandy wakes up the computer and brings up the appointment book. Just then the phone in the clinic starts ringing. "Would you mind if I answer that while you fill in the paperwork?" Sandy asks.
Leroy takes a pen and nods. "Go ahead."
Hlaoroo wrote:After setting Mr, Jenkins up with the paperwork, Sandy answers the phone. "Good morning, you've reached the Walton Clinic. This is Sandy speaking, how may I help you?"
While the receptionist is on the phone, Leroy fills out the forms for Aron and his own details first.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie followed the finger pointing and oohed at the pens before taking one and playing with it, tossing it in the air and catching it before winding it between his fingers. He noted the forms and grabbed one, shakily writing 'Leslie Turmiger' in the name section. He knew his sex was 'Mayle' so he put a crooked 'M' in the box. he couldn't make head or tail of the rest so he handed it to Leroy.
Leroy finishes his own form before Leslie gives him his form. "I'll do that one in a second, Leslie." He says to the cat, patting him on the head with a free hand.

Aron just stays quiet, looking around.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked around, catching the fragmented smells of a number of the prior visitors in his nose. This place, he reasoned, must be SO popular! He glanced over at Aron and frowned. "Wat is wrong, Aron?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Aron glances at Leslie when he speaks. "Nothing, I.. *Sigh* Just thinking." He says, rubbing his arm.

Leroy finishes up the forms in record time, shuffling the papers together and pushing them to the receptionist.

"There. And I was hoping, since we're here, that you could squeeze us in today?" He says quietly because of the phone.

Aron sighs once more then goes to sit on the waiting bench again.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie popped himself up on the bench next to Aron and swung himself around before sitting next to the Rabbit, almost touching arms. "Do knot wurry" he said quietly, "I will protekt you."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah, but I think this job just became more complicated on me. Hutch replied.
I'm probably going to have to get back to work soon. Is breakfast still there, or did I miss it? Hutch asks, walking over to the bathroom, taking off the doctor who suit, and putting on his work uniform.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote:"He certainly sounds nice. And you'll be pleased to know that there are plenty of pets here as well as four parks. So you won't be lonely or bored. What do you like doing for fun?"
Stryder shifts his attention to the ball in his hands and half shrugs, "I don't know, games and stuff. I did a lot of reading at the apartment, but that was mostly because I was alone all day."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, there's plenty. There's dog kibble on the bench there, a 2 day old steak in the fridge or I could cook some bacon."

~~~~
"Perhaps I should ask then what would you like to do. now that you've got other pets to play with?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Finally reaching the Porter's house Kousa rings on the door bell hoping to see Koa answer it.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

At the same time as Joan answers the door from inside the house, John mounts the steps behind Kousa.
"Oh, hello, Kousa. What brings you around today? Hi, honey."
"Hi, dear, hi, John." Joan grins. John grins too.
"Isn't it nice to be wlecomed home by your loving wife?"
"Come in, both of you." Joan stands aside so the dog and her husband can enter. John politely gestures for Kousa to go first.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

3:45? Sounds good. Oh, an' mah fox's name is Blick. By the way, where is your clinic? Sabrina says.

Shoot, she's obviously talking to a vet. Blick growls at the ants. Oh well, at least it's not going to be immediately...

Blick curls up into a little ball of sadness and mopes.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy inputs the data into the computer then gives Sabrina directions from the town to the clinic and after having made sure she understands them, politely rings off the call before turning back to the people currently in the clinic.
"Sorry about that. Where were we? Ah, yes. You've got all the forms filled out? Oh, and it looks like you wrote your name all by yourself, Leslie. Well done! We'll put those into the computer as soon as we can. You said you wanted an appointment today? Unfortunately our vets are both in the operating theatre at the moment due to an emergency so there's no one available to see you right now. So, sorry about that. I can give you an appointment this afternoon though if that would suit you? Would early or late afternoon be better?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sorry about that. Where were we? Ah, yes. You've got all the forms filled out? Oh, and it looks like you wrote your name all by yourself, Leslie. Well done!
Leslie positively beams at the compliment and does a back flip, landing softly on his footpads.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa enters the home but she notices that Koa's sent was not there. She turns and looks at Joan and John. "Where is Koa?" Right as soon as she finishes her question, she immediately jumps to a conclusion. Her face soon showed nothing but anger. "What did you guys do with him!? I swear if you hurt him I'll do ten times worse to you!" She managed to keep her teeth from baring, but her paws were tightened into a fist.
Argent

Post by Argent »

A rusty troublemaker is wandering by.

"Gee, calm down could ya? He was feeling bad this morning so Flynn's dad took him in for his surgery early. I hope Sandy shows up soon to pick me up, I don't want to be late again, we were late last time and I didn't get to hang out in the lobby which is a pity cos there's sometimes this lady at the desk who's kind of pretty for a human she's almost as dark as me and she gave me candy... uh... never mind."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @