HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

Lifio13 wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"What sort of happy thing?"
Rusty blanked out and thought deeply about this. He wasn't entirely sure what things Hutch was into, which wasn't much help.

""I don't know about what sort of happy thing, but just something that brings a smile to your face." He added, once the discussion about fires had finished.
"Given that Mercury just said he doesn't know where Hutch has gone, we'll have to wait until he gets back..." Flynn flops his ear back as he thinks about Koa's query.
"We-e-ell, they both like computers, obviously, erm, they like Doctor Who, cooking - oh, and they both like old stuff, like antiques or old technology, gadgets or furniture... Mum likes romance books, painting and writing - she's even written an illustrated her own book but she's never had it published. Dad likes judo - he's a 4th dan judoka, you know. He also likes anything Sherlock Holmes related, building and working in the garden - oh, and for some reason he really likes clocks. You've probably seen a few of them around the house. He has a bit of a collection." He stands his ears back up.
"Does that help, Koa? Why do you want to know, by the way?"

~~~~
Richard quickly switches off the vaccuum. "Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't mean to scare you. Here, let me help you down." he reaches up, and then pauses, waiting for the cat to accept his offer.
"I'll vaccuum after you've gone, if you like." he offers.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Huh, cats," muttered Lucky, "So easily startled over such little noise." He took a step back and and knocked over a jack-in-the-box which popped out and laughed. Lucky yelped and jump on the shelf in front of him. Hanging he called, "Uh, a little help?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper quickly grabs a folding step-stool from behind the door and sets it under Lucky so that his paws can just touch the top step. Bracing herself against the floor behind it she calls up to Lucky.
"You can let go. The stool is just underneath you and I'm ready to catch you if you fall backwards."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky let go and fell onto the ladder."Thank you!" he called. He then looked up to see a lose antique lamp knocked off by the impact of his hop hit him in the face.As he fell backwards towards Piper, he managed to catch the lamp with his paw.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Seeing Lucky tumbling towards her, Piper braces herself, catching the weight with an "oof!" and pushes him back upright onto the stool, noticing that he's caught the lamp.
"Hey, good catch. Maybe your luck is changing. You OK?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Yes that helped. and don't worry about the reason." Koa slowly stood up and made his way to his laptop that was sitting next to the rest of his stuff, and returned to the bean bag. Once he was comfortable he opened his laptop and began typing. "hmmm....The White Rose...." Koa's paws were moving fast and occasionally stopping so that they may think of the next phrase. "Is there any white roses around here?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"I'm fine," replied Lucky climbing down. He took a look at the lamp in his hand, "Given that this fell when and where it did, "I'm going to say my luck's the same, I was just agile." He carefully set the lamp on a lower shelf. "You're pretty strong, by the way."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I have no idea but then I never thought to look either. Maybe in the garden? I can text Sixtoes and ask him if there's any around if you like? I reckon he'd know. But why do you want a white rose?"

~~~~
"Why, thank you. It comes from carrying things around the shop. But you're not that heavy. Surely having the lamp falling when and where it did is-" She stops and dives to catch the glass lampshade which had slipped from its bracket on the lamp.
"Then again, you may be right." she says dryly, looking at the shade in her paws as she lies on the carpet.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky chuckled and offered her his paw. "Told you."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I could paint some white roses." Mercury chimed
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I need to see a white rose, if you can paint one that'd be wonderful. But I also need to smell one...If Sixtoes can't find one it makes no difference, a drawing is good enough." Koa said looking at both Mercury and Flynn. When he he returned to Flynns question about his reasoning he said what he was willing to say. "I'm working on something special....it's something I don't normally do, and people say I should do it...but I don't like to do it..."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury immediately dug heavy watercolor paper out of his bag, along with brushes, paint, and a pencil, "Are we allowed to know what it is?" he asked, setting up his paint on the counter
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper accepts Lucky's paw and lets him hoist her to her footpaws.
"Maybe... I should take the lamp?" she suggests. Then, deciding to joke with Lucky a little she asks "So what were you saying about cats being jumpy?"

~~~~
Flynn pulls his phone out of his collar and texts Sixtoes.
Flynn wrote:Hey, Sixtoes, Koa's working on a project and wants to know if there're any white roses in the area. Cheers, Flynn"
Thinking of white roses, a memory of a song stirs in the back of his minds and he unconciously starts singing the words quietly as he types.
"The Queen she likes 'em red
If she saw white instead
She'd raise a fuss
And each of us
Would quickly lose his head
Since this is the part we dread
We're painting the roses red"

He snaps the phone shut and sticks it in his collar.
"There. Done. Let's see what he says. So, can we know what you're working on, Koa?" Seeing Mercury pulling out his paints, he asks him to stop and runs out of the room for a few moments before returning with yesterday's newspaper which he passes to Mercury.
"No offence, but could you put some of this down before you paint? Mum and Dad would kill me if you got paint on their new/old house."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper accepts Lucky's paw and lets him hoist her to her footpaws.
"Maybe... I should take the lamp?" she suggests. Then, deciding to joke with Lucky a little she asks "So what were you saying about cat's being jumpy?"
"Cat's are jumpy," said Lucky defensibly. He folded his arms and added sullenly, "And I guess i am too."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, uh, sure!" the cat purred, taking the paper and putting it down
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:It took Leslie a bare five minutes to finish his food, making sure no-one was going to take it from him - even though he trusted Aron and Leroy quite a lot. The food had gone down faster after Aron had corrected how he was holding the knife - trying to cut with the blunt side wasn't smart - and he only bit the fork twice this time. After food, he recalled Aron wanted to get ready for bed so he went and watched the tumble dryer, making himself a bit dizzy until blankie was finished drying. He removed the warm blankie from the machine carefully and held part of it around his neck so he could run like Supercat down the hallway with his 'cape' behind him.

When he got to the bedroom, he readied himself to launch blankie onto his bed and paused. This was Vera's bed, wasn't it? Was he allowed to? Would Ar want him to? He opened blankie up on the floor and sat on it.
A little while later, Aron entered the bedroom to find Leslie playing with the model plane he bought today. He smiled lightly as he noticed the cat was being careful with it. He stood in the doorway and watched him play for a moment, remembering the times when he was as young and naive, playing with Vera..

He drooped his head at the thought of Vera again. Every time it was like an arrow to his chest, more and more painful every time.

..Aron shook himself out of his memories, and entered the room. He didn't feel like talking, so as he passed Leslie, he just smiled tiredly to him. He jumped up onto his bed, got comfortable, and lay there, staring at the ceiling..

Then it hit him. Why was Leslie on the floor? He sat up.

"Les, what are you doing on the floor? You can come on the other bed.."

(Ooc: Sorry I didn't post earlier..)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked over carefully. "You..You r sure? You do knot mind?" He stood and readied blankie for draping over the bed.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"Yeah.. I'm sure.." Aron says tiredly, then falls back onto his pillows. He falls asleep almost instantly..
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Fanks, Ar." With permission given, Leslie draped blankie on the bed and curled up on top of it, going to sleep with the lights on and the door open.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka huffed. This was clearly not what she wanted to here. But she knew the humans had a point. Without saying a word she passed the phone back to Kandi. Crossing her arms unhappily across her chest she sat back against the car seat and stared at the road in front of them.

Sirens sound the coming of the Green fire engine, ladder truck, and EMS of the neighboring, Pear tree township fire dept.
AS they zoom past Kandi's pickup truck.
Hmmm now what could be going on?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Marine Fox wrote: Doc frantically searched around until he found Nadia's body on the ground. Not sure whether his partner had medical training he immediately rushed over and did a quick mental check, but seeing that she wasn't moving he put his ear to her chest to indeed hear a heartbeat and once that was done he started looking over her wounds, working as fast as he could before the fire could spread to them.

[Control we have found victim-1, the female fox. No sign of the others yet. ] [Copy, found victim-1] [This is air unit, Flir show the other two moving north deeper into the woods, having trouble distinguishing your location do to fire. Ground units be advised, wind is changing direction from south to northeast.] [Carp in a bag.. copy that..!!]
[Fire units have arrived to your east and to the south.]

How is she? we got.. LOOK OUT above!. Move~!
The Animal control officer dashes over and gives the wolf a hard shove away from the fox, As then grabs the fox and rolls across the ground with her, and the top of a burning tree crashes down onto the spot where they were just at.

The winds changed! the fire is circling around us.
He yells to the wolf..
We have to move east as fast as we can, as get around the end of the fire. before it cuts us off from the town, and chases us all the way through the forest.
Getting up to he feet, and putting Nadia up on his should in a fireman's carry position.
Find us the path out of here..

[Pear tree fire units deployed. We have a water wall set up, protecting the housing structures. working on the main fire now, we are 40% contained here already.] [Richmand fire deployed, were trying to set up a fireline north and east of the flames to stop the spread of the fire. est. were 20 to 30% contained on this side.]
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Well thank you for letting me know Mrs.Kandi , I guess there's nothing much I can do for now . But since I don't actually know about how things will go yet , would it be possible for me to ask another favor of you later on ? If you don't mind and if it's needed of course"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:"Well thank you for letting me know Mrs.Kandi , I guess there's nothing much I can do for now . But since I don't actually know about how things will go yet , would it be possible for me to ask another favor of you later on ? If you don't mind and if it's needed of course"

Sure.. you going to need your fox horseshoed or something?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Sure.. you going to need your fox horseshoed or something?
"hehehe you have such a sense of humor Mrs.Kandi , I meant , well , I don't know really ,I guess you might know something about this sort of things much better than I do , especially since you're around here . Even though Nadia's not gotten into anything like this before , so it could be nothing , first time and all , but anything can happen you know , so I was thinking if you could help us a bit if things go the unexpected way ."
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Fanks, Ar." With permission given, Leslie draped blankie on the bed and curled up on top of it, going to sleep with the lights on and the door open.
A short while after the two fall asleep, Leroy stops by the open door. He looks in, seeing both of them asleep, he slowly walks in.

First, he tucks Aron into his covers, still on his back.

He then comes over to Leslie, carefully shifting him off the blanket and covering him with it then covering that with the bedcovers.

As he exits the room, he looks back at both of them with a slight smile, then turns the lights off and closes the door.
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn thanks Mercury. He sits on his deskchair and swivels back and fourth a couple of times. "Say, Pyre, Rusty, while they're doing that, wanna play a game? I have Monopoly, Battleships, Cluedo, Mousetrap, Scrabble, Mastermind, cards, dice, D&D, dominoes, Uno, a heap of others..."

~~~~
"Heh, cheer up, don't worry about it. It's a rabbit's nature to be jumpy. Er, no pun intended." Piper laughs at her own unintentional jest.

~~~~
A policeman's knock at the Porter's door is answered by John.
"Yes? Can I help you, officer?"
"I'm DS Stanley with the RAPD. I'm here to advise you that there is a forest fire not far behind township. The firefighters are currently working to bring it under control it but you need to be ready to evacuate immediately should the need arise." He proceeds to detail several steps which John should take to prepare and provides a map with the quickest routes out of town.
"Do you have a radio? Good. Please tune it to any of the local stations to hear the emergency broadcasts which we'll send out every 15 minutes. If you need any more information please call the local emergency management division of the county council offices on that number there or in an emergency call 911." The officer nods good evening and moves on to alert the other houses in the street.
John reenters the house and has a quiet word to Joan who switches on a portable radio and then heads upstairs and starts packing some key posessions into the suitcases, just in case. John heads outside, shuts the garage doors, hooks up some hoses and proceeds to wet the house and garden down thoroughly.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "hehehe you have such a sense of humor Mrs.Kandi , I meant , well , I don't know really ,I guess you might know something about this sort of things much better than I do , especially since you're around here . Even though Nadia's not gotten into anything like this before , so it could be nothing , first time and all , but anything can happen you know , so I was thinking if you could help us a bit if things go the unexpected way ."

I'll do anything that i can, I'm quite sure Senka would insist upon it.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Thank you , that's reassuring to say the least . I guess I shouldn't waste anymore of your time though , so good bye , and thanks again Mrs.Kandi ."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Kandi and the group finally arrive back at the barn.
She takes the horses inside, an beds them down in there stalls.
Senka you wanna take your stuff up to your room and get it all arranged the way you want?
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa sat for a minute debating if he could tell them. After a few minutes passed Koa decided to let the two pets know. "It's a story...a romantic story."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, cool. I didn't know you could write. Were you using Mum and Dad as inspiration or basing characters off them? Is that why you wanted to know about them? I'm not really into romance - I prefer a good mystery myself. I have some Sherlock Holmes books somewhere... they might still be in my case or a box somewhere..."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

Mister Badger shakes his head slowly, and does a creditable attempt at whistling for a carnivore.

"Well, Miss Travis, you got yourself scraped up a mite. I reckon you need some doctoring. Let me see what I got here..."

Grumbling to himself the old badger starts digging around in his boxes of stuff, and he comes up with a big brown bottle that, when opened, emits a reek more of the liquor store than the doctor's office.

"Now this is a bit rough and I can guarantee it's goin' to sting, but it'll kill any varmints gotten into those cuts."

~~~

Cinnamon follows his nose deeper into the cavern. He pulls out his flashlight, which comes apart in his hands, and muttering about crazy rabbits messing with his stuff he flips open his cellphone and turns its screen up to full brightness before venturing further into the darkness.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I don't usually write romance unless it is something special." Koa was surprised to find out the answer to one of his other questions without even asking it. he continued to slowly type, so that he wouldn't fall behind as well as be able to fill in things he needs to fill in after mercury was done, or Sixtoes would responded.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka nodded silently, getting out of the car.
Grabbing everything in one go she tediously navigated until she was once again up in the loft. Never one to arrange "stuff" before the lioness set down the mat and made a small awkward pile on top of it.
Leaving her stuff she walked over to a nearby window to see...
"Holy carp. The forest is on fire!"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

At that moment Joan remembers that they have guests. Abandoning the packing she picks up the radio and goes back downstairs to Flynn's room.
"Hey, guys. I don't want to alarm anybody but the police have just told us that there's a forest fire. It's unlikely to spread here and they are fighting it but we need to be ready to get out just in case. That means, Pyre and Rusty, I'm going to have to send you home, sorry. I can give you a lift if you like. Mercury, you stay here with us since your owner is out. Flynn, do you have Hutch or Roo's number?"
"I have Hutch's business card with both their numbers on it. Hutch's phone's dead but I'll try to reach Roo." He pulls out his phone.
"Roo will have to do. Tell her to try to get hold of Hutch and get them both back here."
"Will do."
"Pyre, Rusty, want a lift?"
Flynn punches Roo's number into his phone and listens to it ringing, waiting for her to pick up.
"C'mon, Roo, pick up."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
[Control we have found victim-1, the female fox. No sign of the others yet. ] [Copy, found victim-1] [This is air unit, Flir show the other two moving north deeper into the woods, having trouble distinguishing your location do to fire. Ground units be advised, wind is changing direction from south to northeast.] [Carp in a bag.. copy that..!!]
[Fire units have arrived to your east and to the south.]

How is she? we got.. LOOK OUT above!. Move~!
The Animal control officer dashes over and gives the wolf a hard shove away from the fox, As then grabs the fox and rolls across the ground with her, and the top of a burning tree crashes down onto the spot where they were just at.

The winds changed! the fire is circling around us.
He yells to the wolf..
We have to move east as fast as we can, as get around the end of the fire. before it cuts us off from the town, and chases us all the way through the forest.
Getting up to he feet, and putting Nadia up on his should in a fireman's carry position.
Find us the path out of here..

[Pear tree fire units deployed. We have a water wall set up, protecting the housing structures. working on the main fire now, we are 40% contained here already.] [Richmand fire deployed, were trying to set up a fireline north and east of the flames to stop the spread of the fire. est. were 20 to 30% contained on this side.]
Doc was a bit shocked that the officer would risk his life doing something such as that, finding it hard to believe for a moment he just watched as the fallen tree burned up the spot he had just been, he looked back at the officer and nodded in thanks. Then as the officer explained the fire was moving and that he needed him to lead he obliged by running in the direction that wasn't completely engulfed in flames, making sure the officer was keeping up.
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn thanks Mercury. He sits on his deskchair and swivels back and fourth a couple of times. "Say, Pyre, Rusty, while they're doing that, wanna play a game? I have Monopoly, Battleships, Cluedo, Mousetrap, Scrabble, Mastermind, cards, dice, D&D, dominoes, Uno, a heap of others..."
"Yeah! We should play Uno!" Rusty exclaimed excitedly "That game is lots of fu-"
Hlaoroo wrote:At that moment Joan remembers that they have guests. Abandoning the packing she picks up the radio and goes back downstairs to Flynn's room.
"Hey, guys. I don't want to alarm anybody but the police have just told us that there's a forest fire. It's unlikely to spread here and they are fighting it but we need to be ready to get out just in case. That means, Pyre and Rusty, I'm going to have to send you home, sorry. I can give you a lift if you like. Mercury, you stay here with us since your owner is out. Flynn, do you have Hutch or Roo's number?"
"I have Hutch's business card with both their numbers on it. Hutch's phone's dead but I'll try to reach Roo." He pulls out his phone.
"Roo will have to do. Tell her to try to get hold of Hutch and get them both back here."
"Will do."
"Pyre, Rusty, want a lift?"
"Aaw! We were just about to play Uno!" Rusty whined with disappointment, "Oh well, but yes please Mrs Flynn's Mum, if it's an Emergency we should head back quickly. You can get my mum's phone number while we're there too!"

He stood up and walked over to the door towards Joan, before briefly turning back and waving his arms rapidly.

"Bye guys!" He said, "See you all later!"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury was happily painting, "I could check out D&D when I'm done! That is of course if your willing to help me out building the character." he purred, finishing some base coloring

The cat jolted a little at the mention of fire, "You're sure they said it wasn't likely to spread?" he mumbled over his paintng

"See yah Rusty!" Murcury waved goodbye, brush in hand, "We'll play Uno Next time!"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The doctor who theme song blared in the hall way, next to Flynns door.
I just popped in for a bit. How did you have my number? Roo asked.
---
Ahh... Don't worry about the grandpa thing, it just reminded me of a show I used to watch as a pup. Hutch said.
You know, I'm not sure how far that fire is, so should we batten down the hatches? Hutch asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"They said it shouldn't because the woods is so wet but we've still got to take precautions. How close is your house to the outskirts of town, Mercury? Do you need to get anything from there in case?"

"It's on the business card Hutch gave me." Flynn shows her the card as he puts his phone away. "The police just told Dad that there's a fire in the forest. They don't think it'll spread to here but we need to be ready to leave just in case. Mum wanted you and Hutch back here at the house so we'll be ready."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch and Bow disappeared. Into the woods. Hutch wouldn't run into the fire, but I'm not sure about her. Roo reported.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.