HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Well number one, by keeping you from getting taken in for interfering with the duties of an officer. an aiding and abetting a run away.
The officer replies.
For your friends, we just want to know what the fight was about, an if they now need medical attention. We are not the bad guys here boy.
So you can go on home, or you can become my partner, and we can bring them in together.
Hearing the first part Doc gives a slight toothy grin
"Is that a threat?"
But as the officer continued he found he wanted the same answer but working with this animal control officer was out of the question for him, he hated just being in the presence of animal control how would he deal with working with one and as for treatment, the humans were good but they were different in their own way of treating and assessing injuries, also he could do what he needed then and there instead of getting whoever was injured to a hospital. After a moment Doc responded
"Partner? In your Dreams human. I can go a help them or you can stop me and risk letting two innocent pets die out there. Oh and you may not think your the bad guys but animals see it completely different"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Hearing the first part Doc gives a slight toothy grin
"Is that a threat?"
That is just a statement of fact.
Marine Fox wrote: "Partner? In your Dreams human. I can go a help them or you can stop me and risk letting two innocent pets die out there. Oh and you may not think your the bad guys but animals see it completely different"
I don't know where you have gotten such a dislike for us, but are whole mission is to protect pets.

He then turns to his radio.
[Control. Who sent in the call that the male wolf is an innocent bystander? He is being threatening, an having a complete mistrust of proper authorities. Is there someone about who can talk to him? ]

Oh that is just great. What more could go wrong today??
Miss rabbit ma'am, Can you talk this wolf Doc, into backing down? It sounds like he is being hostile twords the animal control officers, an that is not going to end well for him.

Holding the radios mike down to the rabbit.
Press the button to talk, an release it to hear again.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Fank'oo, Miss Joan" Leslie said, taking two strips. he sniffed one and bit a piece off to chew it for a while before putting the rest of the slice in his pawket. "I shal sea if Mr MerCurry or Aron wants th' other." So saying he slipped off the chair, wobbled a bit, and went back to the room. Seeing Ar asleep on the chair, Leslie gave the piece to Mercury and sat on Aron's lap to 'protect him'. Quite how that worked after he dozed off, he couldn't say...
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury nodded appreciatively to the kitten, sitting beside them and eating
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Fank'oo, Miss Joan" Leslie said, taking two strips. he sniffed one and bit a piece off to chew it for a while before putting the rest of the slice in his pawket. "I shal sea if Mr MerCurry or Aron wants th' other." So saying he slipped off the chair, wobbled a bit, and went back to the room. Seeing Ar asleep on the chair, Leslie gave the piece to Mercury and sat on Aron's lap to 'protect him'. Quite how that worked after he dozed off, he couldn't say...
Aron stirred a little as Leslie sat on him, yet did not rise..

..Within Aron's mind, he woke to find himself in his old room in London.

"Whu..?" He murmured, rising from the soft bed he remembered. He looks around, and is surprised to see the other bed is occupied.

"V-Vera?" He whispers to himself, then he slowly slid out the covers and onto the cold, wooden floorboards. He pads over the other bed, then he climbs up onto the bed. The occupant stirs and tilts it's head up, pulling the covers away from their face to reveal a young, white rabbit with a sleepy expression. It really was Vera!

"A-Aron?" She meekly mutters, rubbing her emerald eyes with a balled paw.

"I.. Sorry for waking you up.." Aron apologizes, crawling along to her.

"I-It's fine.. What is it?" She asks, yawning a little.

"I just.. Missed you." He replies, sitting sideways next to her.

"Missed me? I'm right here.." She says questioningly, turning to him.

"Heh, I know that sounds strange.. But, I did. And.. I'm sorry.." He says, looking down.

"For what? What have you done?" She asks, tilting her head.

"I.. Nothing, it's just.." He starts, a tear welling in his eyes.

"Aron, you know you can tell me anything.." She says, taking Aron's chin and tilting his head up. "I'm always here for you.."

"I'm always here for you.."

(Ooc: BOOM! Some saddening backstory within a dream.. I think Aron will wake up next post.)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Hlaoroo wrote:The introductions made, Joan answers Rusty's question. "They're all in Flynn's room." She gives Rusty directions on getting to the room. "...and then it's the last room on the right.
"Okay! I think I've got it" Rusty answered, repeating the directions again out loud, "And then the last room on the right!"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Like some jerky?" she enquires, pulling a packet out of the cupboard.
"Hmm...." He mumbles, thinking for a moment, "Maybe just one please?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Fank'oo, Miss Joan" Leslie said, taking two strips. he sniffed one and bit a piece off to chew it for a while before putting the rest of the slice in his pawket. "I shal sea if Mr MerCurry or Aron wants th' other." So saying he slipped off the chair, wobbled a bit, and went back to the room.
"Hey wait for me!" Rusty calls, but the kitten had already disappeared.

"Thank you Mrs Flynn's Mum!", He replies cheerfully, taking a strip of jerky, before following the given directions to Flynn's room.

Knocking on the door once, Rusty peers through the doorway "Hi guys!" He said, "Can I come in?"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie cracked an eye open at the sound of the voice and twisted an ear around to identify the source. It was the dog he'd just met. He restored his ear to the correct position and just kept the eye open a crack.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:You would need time training with Animal control, an become a partner animal. then you could go out of searches with them.
"I know my way around the forest. Isn't that all I need to know?". Senka retorted. She fell silent for a minute before sighing.
"So what? We're not gonna do anything?". I mean, this was Nadia they were talking about, and Doc too...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Subtly and slowly the kitten shifted on Ar's lap until he was in position and a hand hung over the side of the chair. He allowed a tiny grin to escape as the hand batted Mercury's head. "Got'ya tha' time, MerCurry(!)" he said, before slipping off Aron's lap and wondering if he'd get away with denying he was ever there...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn pulls a wad of tissues from the box on the desk and then crosses to Hutch and gently prises his hand from his tags.
"Here, squeeeze this instead. I'm sorry. That's awful. I shouldn't have asked. he says quietly, feeling that this response was pathetically inadequate, but what else could he have said?

~~~~
It was at that moment that John arrived home with Koa and Roo. As they enter the kitchen, Joan also offers them the jerky and then gives the pets directions to Flynn's room. After they leave, John plants a kiss on Joan's lips and then tells her the results of the appointment.

~~~~
"I can try. This button?" Piper takes the mike and presses the button. "Doc, can you hear me? It's Piper. I know it goes against the grain for a wild animal to work with animal control but please cooperate with them. They aren't going to hurt you or Nadia or the other wolf - they just want to help and make sure you're all OK. That was a nasty fight and even though you can do a lot of first aid for them they may need to get to a hospital for treatment you can't give them in the field and only the humans can help with that. Please work with the humans. They're here to help." She releases the button and looks up at Officer Friday.
"How was that?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The tags had crumpled and broke in his paws.
"GET UP." She said louder.
"No." I replied.
"GET UP [Replace] IT!" she shouted.
"Why?" I asked. My breath getting heavy.
Hutch held the now red tissue tighter.
Roo crawled beside me. "What about Reece? What about me?" she asked.
I thought about my beloved Reece. The ferret I fell in love with. Her smile. So I cut the collar off.

The only sound was Rusty trying to get comfortable.
And there my collar remains until this day. Hutch said.
But that wasn't the end of it. Hutch dropped the soggy red tissue.
I was put in a mental facility, where Reese visited me every day. Roo visited me once, but I told her to take care of Annie, our current owner. Hutch relaxed.
I got better. Every day, with Reese. I still had anxiety attacks, but still. I learned... happiness.
She asked me to smile every day. But I wouldn't. Until she finally convinced me to smile.
I moved in with her. And for the time... I was happy. But it didn't last.
Hutch paused.
The boss visited me one day. Bailed out of prison.
"You know, I was satisfied with my revenge last time. I broke you.
You were unhappy. You didn't even tell your sister about your... second attempt. But something changed." He said, tapping his cherry lolipop on my desk.
"That was before--"
"I know." interrupted the boss.
"So now, I have decided to extend my revenge. Lose the chick, she is your main source of happiness."
"or what?" I asked defiantly. He pulled out a jack-in-the box. He wound the handle, playing the childrens ryme. All around the mullberry bush, the monkey chased the measle.
All around the mullberry bush... Then he stopped. And walked out.
Hutch stopped there.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc rolled his eyes as this officer tried to act as though they were helping animals, from how he saw it they didn't help at all they were just a form of suppression and transport for animals and as this human radioed over requesting someone to talk with him he just assumed it would be some sappy human trying to reason that he needed to be taken in or something like that. But instead he Heard piper's voice come over the radio and Doc stopped in his slow advance and listened, and when she was done he still really didn't want to work with AC, he knew he would rather chew off his own arms than help them do their dirty work but he begrudgingly put aside his anger and frustration with them if it meant saving two animals possibly bleeding out in the forest.

Doc took a breath and stopped growling and baring his teeth and then looked at the officer with a cold stare
"Fine then, if you really want to help these two animals then put your tools up and follow me. And hurry i'm starting to lose their scent trail"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Subtly and slowly the kitten shifted on Ar's lap until he was in position and a hand hung over the side of the chair. He allowed a tiny grin to escape as the hand batted Mercury's head. "Got'ya tha' time, MerCurry(!)" he said, before slipping off Aron's lap and wondering if he'd get away with denying he was ever there...
Mercury covered his head and made a comical yowl, "Hey!" he turned to the sneaking kitten
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Esper wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Subtly and slowly the kitten shifted on Ar's lap until he was in position and a hand hung over the side of the chair. He allowed a tiny grin to escape as the hand batted Mercury's head. "Got'ya tha' time, MerCurry(!)" he said, before slipping off Aron's lap and wondering if he'd get away with denying he was ever there...
Mercury covered his head and made a comical yowl, "Hey!" he turned to the sneaking kitten
Leslie grinned and darted out of the room, just pulling up to avoid crashing into the two newcomers. "Hello, miss dog" he said, recognizing her from earlier.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie grinned and darted out of the room, just pulling up to avoid crashing into the two newcomers. "Hello, miss dog" he said, recognizing her from earlier.
"You're not gonna get away with that!" Mercury called over to the kitten
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hmm... Hutch said as Mercury and Leslie darted away.
Was the story really that boring? Hutch looked over at the sleeping Aron.
I knew it was a bad idea to talk about it. Forget I said anything. Hutch stood, picked up his broken tags, then walked to the door. He went to turn the corner to find Roo standing there. She had a tear welling in her eye.
Hutch... Roo said quietly.
Hello, Roo. You missed the party. Hutch said cheerfully. Roo remained blank faced.
I knew about your second attempt. What I didn't know was why you broke up with Reese. Roo said. Hutch went back to a frown, then he pushed by Roo and anyone who might be in the way.
Roo allowed him to walk away. Then, she turned to Aron, and kicked him hard in the leg.
That was the first time he ever told anyone that story since the accident. He never talked to me about it. So, because you got bored you decide to take a nap? Roo turned away.
Pathetic. Now, why the Hell was he down in the tunnels? Roo said as She cleaned up the puddle of blood left by Hutch.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury looked over at the angry dog, "Hey! Cats really do need a lot of sleep, I'm sure he just passed out..." he muttered
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No kiking Aron" Leslie protested, poking Roo. "He was up long time and naped befor tail started!" He mused. "Prob'ly. He's not rude!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar squared up to Roo, "Hold on there, one cotton-picking minute Missy. Back off." Poking Roo firmly in the chest. "He was down in the tunnels because of me, Aron sleeping had nothing to do with Hutch's story. So back off!" Shoving past Roo harshly and chasing after Hutch. "Hutch~ Wait!"
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

MrNeonShot wrote:I knew it was a bad idea to talk about it. Forget I said anything. Hutch stood, picked up his broken tags, then walked to the door.

"Hutch, wait! I-" Flynn begins and then decides it would be better to let Hutch go.
"Radar's half-right, you know. It wasn't his fault. I showed him and her the entrance to the tunnel - it's just over there, by the way - and he just sort of passed out when he bent to look in and he fell in. When he woke up he couldn't remember anything. I was going to check him for concussion and call the vet but he seems to have his faculties back now."

~~~~
After hearing no response from Doc, Piper tries the radio again. "Doc? Did you hear me? Are you there, Doc?"

~~~~
After his discussion with Joan, John pulls out his phone and does an internet search. It doesn't take him long to find the object of his search. He inputs a few details and presses "order" and then returns his phone to his pocket, satisfied.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"So many works , so little time....gotta get some.....oh...voice mail?"
Keeshah wrote:This is Kandi, from the Richmond Acres, large animal veterinary hospital. This has to do with your fox Nadia. Reports are that she was involved in a fight with a yet unknown wolf. An is now somewhere on the run from city animal control units.
"what ? Nad, not again...." Josh muttered , dialed Kandi's number
"Hello Mrs.Kandi ? I'm Josh , Nadia's owner . Sorry I didn't call back rightaway , can you tell me a little bit more about what happened ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um" Leslie said hesitantly after the other reactions, "sorry for poke, miss dog. I think was just anoyed, yes?" He looks slightly apologetic but ready to defend Aron.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Roo grabbed Radar before she went.
Your right. It was rude of me to assume by the look of betrayal in his eyes.
Roo said sarcastically. Although I'm serioussly sorry for kicking out at him.
Roo looked at Mercury.
Catnip. I thought you had better manners than to do that to Hutch. Roo was shaking, so she tried to calm down by examining the area.
Claw marks of a trip... Roo looked in the hole.
Blood where he dropped. Roo looked over at Zanna and Radar, then around the room. Roo noticed the bean bag. She knelt and examined it closely.
Hutch tried to pick this up recently, his scent is on the sides. Roo followed Hutch's scent.
He looked through the books. You made it a game. Even I knew someone was bound to go into the tunnel once it was open. Roo said.
So Hutch tripped into it. Most likely forgot temporarily. The rest I'm not sure about.
Care to explain?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No-wun wanted him hurted, Miss... Rooo?" Leslie remarked, rubbing Aron's leg to make it better. (He's now looking confused and upset, BTW.)
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

MrNeonShot wrote:Roo grabbed Radar before she went.
Roo looked at Mercury.
Catnip. I thought you had better manners than to do that to Hutch. Roo was shaking, so she tried to calm down by examining the area.
Blood where he dropped. Roo looked over at Zanna and Radar, then around the room. Roo noticed the bean bag. She knelt and examined it closely.
Hutch tried to pick this up recently, his scent is on the sides. Roo followed Hutch's scent.
He looked through the books. You made it a game. Even I knew someone was bound to go into the tunnel once it was open. Roo said.
So Hutch tripped into it. Most likely forgot temporarily. The rest I'm not sure about.
Care to explain?
"Wait! What did I do to Hutch?" Mercury called after the dog. He turned to the kitten beside him, "Did you see what I did?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie shrugged. "Dunno, Mr MerCurry. She's just uppset ova Mr Hutch I fink?" He continues rubbing the kicked leg.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I don't know. I watched him through the door. You guys were romping around, then Hutch sais "was my story really that boring?" then he looked at Aron. Roo watches as Leslie rubs the leg.
He'll be fine, I'm not exactly a body builder. Roo took over, massaging the rabbits leg.
He was protecting Reese. I hated Hutch for treating her that way. But he was just protecting her. Roo thought out loud.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

MrNeonShot wrote:I don't know. I watched him through the door. You guys were romping around, then Hutch sais "was my story really that boring?" then he looked at Aron. Roo watches as Leslie rubs the leg.
He'll be fine, I'm not exactly a body builder. Roo took over, massaging the rabbits leg.
He was protecting Reese. I hated Hutch for treating her that way. But he was just protecting her. Roo thought out loud.
Mercury frowned a bit, "But... I was just sitting here..." he began to think over what he could have done, "Is it that I right next to him when he was talking? I was listening..."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hi.....everyone...." Koa says as he slowly limps towards Flynn's bean bag, almost tripping over his boot..
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I don't know. Maybe you started playing towards the end? I don't know. But, I do think we should go find him. Roo said, as she stopped rubbing his leg.
Wow. I'm happy yet depressed. Happy because there is no swelling, no bruise. Depressed because I was actually trying. Still, glad I didn't hurt him. Roo said as she stood.
---
Hutch walked over to John and Joan, now wearing the 11th Doctor costume.
Hey, I have to go check on something. I'll be back soon. How was the trip? Hutch said, with a smile on his face and everything. As if nothing had happened.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

MrNeonShot wrote:I don't know. Maybe you started playing towards the end? I don't know. But, I do think we should go find him. Roo said, as she stopped rubbing his leg.
Wow. I'm happy yet depressed. Happy because there is no swelling, no bruise. Depressed because I was actually trying. Still, glad I didn't hurt him. Roo said as she stood.
---
Hutch walked over to John and Joan, now wearing the 11th Doctor costume.
Hey, I have to go check on something. I'll be back soon. How was the trip? Hutch said, with a smile on his face and everything. As if nothing had happened.
Mercury puffed a little, "I wasn't playing..." he mumbled to himself, "Oh well. I do think finding him would be wise."
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Trudging along the curb of the sidewalk at a sluggish pace, her head hanging low, the emotionless husky continuously stared down at her own footwork while muttering something to herself, something foreign. She swears, and then momentarily looks back to her house, which rested flatly on the horizon from her point of view.

Furrowing her brows, she turned back to face the front, her sight reverting back down to her own feet, which eventually wandered over to a lone pebble. She kicked it, seizing no opportunity to let it pass unharmed.

She was deeply aggravated and vexed, truly like none other instance. If one were to set a glimpse about her, he'd assume she'd always looked this way since, well, considering her typical demeanor, she kind of always does look annoyed. She didn't know it, but even her fellow peers had always thought she was scary-looking, and unpredictable. Be that as it may, however, it was her furious, icy glare that gave her away, not her monologuing. This time, she was genuinely annoyed.

Minutes pass and, without realizing where her paws were taking her, she eventually became aware that she was approaching the mansion. She stops for a second, gathering her thoughts together, lecturing herself to calm down. It is at this moment that she then veers off-course, and decides to cut through the woodlands west of the large estate. She could do with a little bit of hitch-hiking to compose herself, enjoy the cool, mellow breeze, and cloud her stormy thoughts. Especially those that concern her selfish, egotistical owners.

Hesitating, she stood contemplatively before the foot of the woods. A worrisome glance escaped her, facing the mansion. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, she shook her head once before disappearing into the bushes, traveling to the heart of the forest.

<< OOC - I really need to post on here more often... Sorry, if I kept anybody waiting on me during these past few weeks :c >>
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Aron shot awake with the kick in the leg and stared, bemused, at Roo.
MrNeonShot wrote:That was the first time he ever told anyone that story since the accident. He never talked to me about it. So, because you got bored you decide to take a nap?
"W-whu?" Was all he could say,
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"No kiking Aron" Leslie protested, poking Roo. "He was up long time and naped befor tail started!" He mused. "Prob'ly. He's not rude!"
Laxan wrote:Radar squared up to Roo, "Hold on there, one cotton-picking minute Missy. Back off." Poking Roo firmly in the chest. "He was down in the tunnels because of me, Aron sleeping had nothing to do with Hutch's story. So back off!" Shoving past Roo harshly and chasing after Hutch. "Hutch~ Wait!"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Radar's half-right, you know. It wasn't his fault. I showed him and her the entrance to the tunnel - it's just over there, by the way - and he just sort of passed out when he bent to look in and he fell in. When he woke up he couldn't remember anything. I was going to check him for concussion and call the vet but he seems to have his faculties back now."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um" Leslie said hesitantly after the other reactions, "sorry for poke, miss dog. I think was just anoyed, yes?" He looks slightly apologetic but ready to defend Aron.
MrNeonShot wrote:Roo grabbed Radar before she went.
Roo looked at Mercury.
Care to explain?
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"No-wun wanted him hurted, Miss... Rooo?" Leslie remarked, rubbing Aron's leg to make it better.
Aron patted Leslie on the head. "It's okay, it dosen't hurt." He said, smiling slightly. Which, of course, was a total lie..
Esper wrote:"Wait! What did I do to Hutch?" Mercury called after the dog. He turned to the kitten beside him, "Did you see what I did?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie shrugged. "Dunno, Mr MerCurry. She's just uppset ova Mr Hutch I fink?" He continues rubbing the kicked leg.
"Les, I said it's fine.." He said, then winced at a sudden pain spike. Leslie was rubbing a little too hard.
MrNeonShot wrote:I don't know. I watched him through the door. You guys were romping around, then Hutch sais "was my story really that boring?" then he looked at Aron. Roo watches as Leslie rubs the leg.
For goodness sake, will people stop worrying about my leg now? He thought.
"Seriously, it's fine!" He said, stopping Roo.
Esper wrote:Mercury frowned a bit, "But... I was just sitting here..." he began to think over what he could have done, "Is it that I right next to him when he was talking? I was listening..."
MrNeonShot wrote:I don't know. Maybe you started playing towards the end? I don't know. But, I do think we should go find him. Roo said, as she stopped rubbing his leg.
Aron looked a little peved, yet tried not to show it. "Thanks, I guess?" He said, a hint of sarcasm coming through.
Esper wrote:Mercury puffed a little, "I wasn't playing..." he mumbled to himself, "Oh well. I do think finding him would be wise."
Aron nodded to Mercury. "Good idea I guess.. Oh, and tell him.. I'm sorry? And that I know how he feels.. As far as I can assume, he lost someone dear to him?" he said, pushing himself up in the chair.

(Ooc: Really? Kick a man rabbit while he's down asleep? Good addition, but.. Ow..)
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Esper wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote: Mercury frowned a bit, "But... I was just sitting here..." he began to think over what he could have done, "Is it that I right next to him when he was talking? I was listening..."
"I think Roo and Hutch thought you weren't since you were playing with Leslie. Oh, hi, Koa. I think perhaps we shouldn't all go find Hutch since he was rather upset after his story. Perhaps just Roo should go since she knows him the best. How did your appointment go, Koa?"

~~~~
"That's fine. Just be back by six ready for dinner."
"The trip was fine. I'll tell you the same thing I told Roo - you'll have to ask Koa if you want details since it was his appointment after all."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked to Aron. "Mite bee best if we goe back to Mr Leroy and home?" He grinned slightly. "Was passed your bedtime, it seem!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar walked out on everyone during their conversation and ran downstairs after Hutch before catching up with him talking with Flynn's parents. "Hutch, we need to talk." She said, grabbing by the hand and dragging him out the house.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "I know my way around the forest. Isn't that all I need to know?". Senka retorted. She fell silent for a minute before sighing.
"So what? We're not gonna do anything?". I mean, this was Nadia they were talking about, and Doc too...

What would you do if you were out there, help Animal control find them. or help Nadia and doc runaway, hiding from animal control.
An if you did help Animal control find them, what would you do if they refused or resisted coming back with you?
An besides we have to make sure the horses get back to the barn where they belong

An then Kandi phone starts playing the Power Rangers theme..
serence ice fox wrote:"So many works , so little time....gotta get some.....oh...voice mail?"
"what ? Nad, not again...." Josh muttered , dialed Kandi's number
"Hello Mrs.Kandi ? I'm Josh , Nadia's owner . Sorry I didn't call back rightaway , can you tell me a little bit more about what happened ?"

Hello? Well, Nadia was shopping with me and Senka at the local petsmart. But slipped off while Senka was having her pet application interview with the Ranger. Next we overheard the call on the rangers radio, of a vicious fight between ferals.
By the time we got out of the store, the fight was over, an the combatants had run off when the rangers arrived. Several other pets ID Nadia as the fox involved in the fight with an yet unknown she wolf. Last we heard, she was jumping fences through back yards trying to lose the authorities that were after them. I'm afraid that is all i know of right now.

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper takes the mike and presses the button. "Doc, can you hear me? It's Piper. I know it goes against the grain for a wild animal to work with animal control but please cooperate with them. They aren't going to hurt you or Nadia or the other wolf - they just want to help and make sure you're all OK. That was a nasty fight and even though you can do a lot of first aid for them they may need to get to a hospital for treatment you can't give them in the field and only the humans can help with that. Please work with the humans. They're here to help." She releases the button and looks up at Officer Friday.
"How was that?"

That was fine, hopefully he will listen an submit.
Otherwise we will have to contact his owner to try to calm him down.

Marine Fox wrote: Doc took a breath and stopped growling and baring his teeth and then looked at the officer with a cold stare
"Fine then, if you really want to help these two animals then put your tools up and follow me. And hurry i'm starting to lose their scent trail"

Lead on my lupine guide.
[Male wolf begrudgingly helping now. unit1, 2 where are you?] [unit1.. huff huff huf climbing over these *&%^&*^$ fences. they seem to be trying to get to the woods.] [Unit2 here, that is perfect, i'm just along the treeline, your driving them right to me.]
Last edited by Keeshah on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What was that all about?" asks John as Hutch is dragged out.
Joan just shrugs.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked to Aron. "Mite bee best if we goe back to Mr Leroy and home?" He grinned slightly. "Was passed your bedtime, it seem!"
"Heh, not exactly! it's just today's been a long day is all.." Aron replies, pushing himself up and standing. He wobbled a bit, adjusting to his leg, then carried on, waving to everyone as he left the room. Leslie close behind "Thank you all for an interesting day, to say the least. Me and Leslie best be getting home now.." He announced to the group as he went, sadly not noticing the small corgi who entered the room earlier.

Aron and Leslie almost walked past John and Joan. "Oh, Hi! You must be Flynn's parents, right? I'm Aron and this is Leslie, a few new friends of Flynn's. We were just heading home, Oh! Uh.." Aron fumbles through his collar and pulls out a thin slip of paper. He handed it to John. "Contact details. The home-phone number is our old one, but the mobile is still used. It was a pleasure to be within your fine home, thank you!" He said, nodding a little bow at the end. He then turned and headed for the front door.

(Ooc: Bit sudden, but it was the only thing I could think of..)
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Uh, thank you. Nice to meet you too. Come again sometime. You should bring your parents/owners too. It would be good for us to folloow Flynn's example and meet some more people around here."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters