HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Teh Brawler

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Teh Brawler »

"Eh, Sal' ahnd Ah have bein seein' each othere laeteleh," O'Connor interjected, trying to avoid any embarrasment. Suddenly, a mouse rolled by, and called out his name. He looked over, and waved slightly, unsure of who it was that just waved to him. "Anehweis, le's go ensuide ahnd 'ear abaout yer trip. I've jes gaw' te remember te go te the rahft tedei."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Dylan wrote:Dylan shrugged, You know me pretty well...I don't like the idea of school, but I guess I can check it out.
"Alright then, whatever you say. Don't go too far from any of us. Can't have you getting eaten."
caelei wrote:but honestly, can you see Felix working anywhere? For humans? I have no doubt that he'd get fired one way or another, and end up throwing lattes on unsuspecting customers' heads, or something... but, if you absolutely want him to help out, you could always ask him. I can imagine the response you might get, but be my guest."
"Unght. Okay, you darn well KNOW that Felix will not listen to me. That errs on the side of not even funny." He thought a moment. "Of course, the part where Felix gets fired for throwing lattes is funny, but you understand what I mean."
cealei wrote:She thought for a moment, then added, "Hey. I don't want anyone worrying about me, or my sleep schedule, for that matter. I'll survive. I'm not even tired..." She quickly stifled a yawn, then grinned afterwards.
"From someone who's been living on six hours of sleep a night for the past two years, getting less than that is a bit much. I'd at least suggest a nap sometime during the day."
caelei wrote:Pavelle cocked her head to the side, saying, "Really? You're coming to pet school with us? I guess I hadn't thought that you would, especially so willingly..." At the mention of the shocker collars, Pavelle subconsciously reached up and touched her normal collar, eyes worried. "Honestly, I think I'm supposed to be wearing one now. But I wasn't about to put something like that on without saying 'no', first. I mean, what do they expect? Would they put something like that around their necks without I fight? I doubt it." She climbed silently onto the bus, frowning, and her stomach twisted a little. She was suddenly nervous.
"I'm going because it's my fault, and I don't want anything to happen to you guys." He gave both of them a sideways glance. "Is that so odd? And I'll only pull the Balishock if someone is about to die. Which won't happen. Really, it's more security for us. Just in case. Just in case. Now look. We're already here."

(OOC: Blargh. Not a good post.)
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Like a torpedo, a sudden red shot came out of the sky, clipping Pavelle in the cheek, and slamming into the grass next to the street. A groan was let out, but the burrow created by the impact obscured all visibility of what exactly had hit Pavelle.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

"Marshall, wake up. Stop sleeping like a lazy pup. Natalia said as she shook Marshall in his bed.

"Give...me...another.. five..minutes...Zzzz..." Marshall mumbled as he went back to sleep, the past two weeks exhausted him, mainly from his duty in training those at the Orchard. They were getting better, forcing him to use all his skills and experience to get pass them and counter stalk them. Even then, the pace they were put through was intense, more than usual. The pace translated into a one month op behind theoretical enemy lines where there wasn't any margin for error. Any errors resulted in the repeat of the exercise, that included running back to the starting point of the entire exercise, him included and in the increasing heat! It was only one night that he was able to sleep properly on his bed, the usual fatigue setting in.

Undeterred, Natalia continued to pester him. Knowing Marshall had already slept off most of the fatigue yesterday, she decided to play a recorded Reveille to wake him up next to his ear.

"Ghaa..." was all Marshall could say before falling down onto the floor from the shock. Fortunately, his bed was low on the ground. "Why'd you do that for!?" he asked when he got up, his fur ruffled up from all the sleeping that he had been doing and partially from the wake up call.

"Good morning silly pup. I asked you to wake up before then but you went back to sleep faster than I could say 'Wake Up.', so I had to do what I had to do." Natalia explained before giving him a kiss on his cheek which was a sure way to apologize to him.

"So..What did you wake me up this early for?" the shepherd said, not noticing the time.

"You really are a silly pup. It is not 6 in the morning, it is around 10."

"10? Ah, who cares, they gave us a few days off. Back to sleep." Marshall said as he starts to climb back to his bed.

"Oh no you don't!" Natalia giggled as she grab him by his tail and pulled it to get him off his bed
"Hey! Ow...stop pulling it. Alright, I'm awake now, so what now?"

"First, I feed you breakfast then we head out and have a look around the neighborhood.

"Sounds good to me."

"Oh and before you forget, let me help you put on your collar." Natalia said as she grabbed the woodland camouflage collar on the small end table in the room before helping him put it on.

"Do I have to? I really hate these things."

"What choice do you have? Your tags are still being made and of course, being called for the exercise didn't help. Of course, you look really good in them and of course, the available equipment in the collar should help as well, seeing that it is yours when you wear it during exercises and missions."

"I'd still don't like it, it feels restricting for some reason. Anyways, breakfast?"

After having breakfast, both of them went out of the house, locking it before heading towards the park to enjoy their time together.

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:Pavelle cocked her head to the side, saying, "Really? You're coming to pet school with us? I guess I hadn't thought that you would, especially so willingly..." At the mention of the shocker collars, Pavelle subconsciously reached up and touched her normal collar, eyes worried. "Honestly, I think I'm supposed to be wearing one now. But I wasn't about to put something like that on without saying 'no', first. I mean, what do they expect? Would they put something like that around their necks without I fight? I doubt it." She climbed silently onto the bus, frowning, and her stomach twisted a little. She was suddenly nervous.

Rav snuggles Pavelle warmly, sniffing at her sudden change in scent..
Why are you scared? or is that nervousness?? there is nothing bad that is going to happen, the sky is'n going to be falling.. infact you may end up liking coming here.
Buckdida wrote:"I'm going because it's my fault, and I don't want anything to happen to you guys." He gave both of them a sideways glance. "Is that so odd? And I'll only pull the Balishock if someone is about to die. Which won't happen. Really, it's more security for us. Just in case. Just in case. Now look. We're already here."

Well yes.. I would have figured that you would have wanted to stay as far away as possible from this place.
Rav looks out the windows of the bus.
Yes we are!! So much easier to get across that busy highway this way..

Rav leads the pets that had ridden the bus, towards the building..
Come along, come along!!Rav teases the gathered pets from the bus..
I'm surrrre they can't wait to get there paws on you all.. MuuHaaaaa!
Watching with glee. all the dirty, nervous looks the other pets were giving him..
Teh Brawler wrote: Like a torpedo, a sudden red shot came out of the sky, clipping Pavelle in the cheek, and slamming into the grass next to the street. A groan was let out, but the burrow created by the impact obscured all visibility of what exactly had hit Pavelle.

Rav looks over his shoulder at a blur..
What the ... was that? I guess the sky IS falling!~!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Teh Brawler wrote:O'Connor patted Brian on the shoulder, instantly reading his fears. "Dun' wurreh 'baout i', Bruian. Yer pahrents were kuind enough teh explain the setuation tu those of us hew came knockin'. Ah'd luv teh hear abaout it insuide." He led the dog over to Sal' and said, "Buian, this i' Sal'. She's also new te the neighburhud."
As they entered the house, Brian smiled at O'Connor's assurance, still feeling slightly nervous, but somehow also feeling more secure. Maybe these guys still want to be my friend. I thought for sure I'd already messed up my reputation beyond all repair! "Aunt Brittany's such a wonderful human to have around," Brian said. "She took me to the park, and I was able to sit on a bench and relax while solving some puzzles, with her just staring at nature and scratching my head. And look what I got the day after I returned to the neighborhood!" Brian help up his book. "It's my new book of Kakuro puzzles. We got it straight from Japan! But enough about me -- introduce yourselves, please."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Djinn wrote:Well thank you for your help. I appreciate it.
Mai smiled for being able to help. She had a nice feeling inside, and she wanted to stay with him now, however, her eyes caught a clock on the wall, and it was almost ten. Time to meet up with Alex!
I'm sorry, I've got to go now. - she said quickly, before running for the door, and towards The Wall. Soon, she was there. Alex was already there with Pepper. Mai just put her paw on his shoulder, panting heavily, and said Let's go... (END4+AG10)
Okay, let's put an end to this. Pepper, if you'd be so kind to wait here, it won't take long...
The two siblings walked towards the door, and, without hesitating, Alex knocked three times on it.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

caelei

Post by caelei »

"I'm going because it's my fault, and I don't want anything to happen to you guys. Is that so odd? And I'll only pull the Balishock if someone is about to die. Which won't happen. Really, it's more security for us. Just in case. Just in case. Now look. We're already here."
Come along, come along!!Rav teases the gathered pets from the bus..
I'm surrrre they can't wait to get there paws on you all.. MuuHaaaaa!
Pavelle looked at the building before them. To her, it seemed suddenly like a gigantic prison, looming ominously in their wake. It didn't help her nervousness that Rav was teasing the others, or that Venison was talking about 'just in case' security. She shivered, and stared at it, wide-eyed. One of her hands reached up and brushed her collar again, and then she was looking around at the surrounding pets, none of which looked like they felt as much worry as she did, even though Rav was doing his best to freak 'em out. She glanced at the highway, located somewhat behind them, and wondered casually if she would be able to run to it and across without anyone noticing her absence...
Like a torpedo, a sudden red shot came out of the sky, clipping Pavelle in the cheek, and slamming into the grass next to the street. A groan was let out, but the burrow created by the impact obscured all visibility of what exactly had hit Pavelle.
Pavelle gave a girly shriek of confusion and surprise, and jumped back, hand going to her cheek. Thankfully, whatever it was had not cut her as it zipped past so close... it had only taken off a couple hairs. She rubbed her cheek and stepped closer to the thing, which seemed to have burrowed itself underground from hitting the ground so hard. As she took another step nearer, oblivious to the countless pets staring curiously at what she was doing, the thing let out a tiny sound, and she jumped back again. Successfully distracted from her fear of the pet school, she looked back at Rav and Venison, and said, "Um. What was that?" Pavelle swiveled her head towards the little hole in the ground, and crouched down, looking more closely at it.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper nodded as the two siblings walked up to the door. He had no idea what was going on, and would prefer it if he didn't find out. It could have been a simple visit, but it sure didn't sound like it. Nevertheless, he thought it to be rude to ask. As such, he simply spun around and faced away from the house, before sitting down on the floor. He didn't mind waiting for them at all, it was a lovely day, so he could just relax whilst waiting for them to return. He closed his eyes as he felt the sun warming his fur.

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

caelei wrote:Pavelle looked at the building before them. To her, it seemed suddenly like a gigantic prison, looming ominously in their wake. It didn't help her nervousness that Rav was teasing the others, or that Venison was talking about 'just in case' security. She shivered, and stared at it, wide-eyed. One of her hands reached up and brushed her collar again, and then she was looking around at the surrounding pets, none of which looked like they felt as much worry as she did, even though Rav was doing his best to freak 'em out. She glanced at the highway, located somewhat behind them, and wondered casually if she would be able to run to it and across without anyone noticing her absence...
Venison noted that Pavelle was looking...apprehensive. Darn...what was with Pavelle again? Venison and Rav had discussed emotion a little bit over the two weeks, allowing Venison to read what people where feeling a little bit more accurately, even if he had not felt the emotion yet himself. This one was...nervousness? Fixing remorse needed an apology...how did one fix this? Reassurance?
"Errrr...." Venison racked his head. He learned this; it shouldn't be this hard to remember! He tapped his head a couple of times...
'Here goes...' Venison reached up to put his hand of Pavelle's shoulder, and set it down lightly, as to not startle her.
"Hey...uh...everything...will be fine?" Venison didn't sound convincing at all, to say in the least. If anything, the lack of his confidence probably unsettled Pavelle more. But at least he tried.

And then, with great timing...
Teh Brawler wrote:Like a torpedo, a sudden red shot came out of the sky, clipping Pavelle in the cheek, and slamming into the grass next to the street. A groan was let out, but the burrow created by the impact obscured all visibility of what exactly had hit Pavelle.
Venison ducked as he heard a high speed projectile whistling through the air. It would have hit him in the head, too, if he hadn't ducked.
"What the...?!" Venison rushed over as Pavelle jumped back as the projectile...squawked? Upon looking closer, Venison noted that there was a small red mass in the crater...and two slightly scaly legs clawing at the air!
"Is that...?" Venison immediately began digging at the crater, trying to unearth the struggling avian. "TORY! Cinnamon! Where the heck have you been?! Minty's been worried about you since you disappeared after the hospital visit!

...And how were you flying so fast?" Venison popped the little red cardinal out of his crater, and started brushing dirt off him. "Well, at least you seem fine. No broken wings?" Venison smiled, remembering how Tory first arrived.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

mathgrant wrote:As they entered the house, Brian smiled at O'Connor's assurance, still feeling slightly nervous, but somehow also feeling more secure. Maybe these guys still want to be my friend. I thought for sure I'd already messed up my reputation beyond all repair! "Aunt Brittany's such a wonderful human to have around," Brian said. "She took me to the park, and I was able to sit on a bench and relax while solving some puzzles, with her just staring at nature and scratching my head. And look what I got the day after I returned to the neighborhood!" Brian help up his book. "It's my new book of Kakuro puzzles. We got it straight from Japan! But enough about me -- introduce yourselves, please."
O'Connor saluted slightly at the Dewitts, and replied, "Aye, Ah'm O'Connor." He then turned back to Brian, and looked over the Kakuro puzzles. The puzzles seemed challenging, but not overwhelming. He smiled at the uniqueness of the foreign logic, and said, "Quite a collection, ther, Bruian. Yew plahnnin' on finishin' them in one get-goe?"

Buckdida wrote:Venison ducked as he heard a high speed projectile whistling through the air. It would have hit him in the head, too, if he hadn't ducked.
"What the...?!" Venison rushed over as Pavelle jumped back as the projectile...squawked? Upon looking closer, Venison noted that there was a small red mass in the crater...and two slightly scaly legs clawing at the air!
"Is that...?" Venison immediately began digging at the crater, trying to unearth the struggling avian. "TORY! Cinnamon! Where the heck have you been?! Minty's been worried about you since you disappeared after the hospital visit!

...And how were you flying so fast?" Venison popped the little red cardinal out of his crater, and started brushing dirt off him. "Well, at least you seem fine. No broken wings?" Venison smiled, remembering how Tory first arrived.
Tory coughed, spitting out dirt that had been crammed into his mouth upon impact. He looked up at Venison, trying to get his bearings. "Urgh, Beefcake? 'sthat you?" He shook his head and stood up. "Ugh, Beefcake! Man, I picked the right place to crash!" He rubbed his head with his wing, and thought about the questions Venison had just asked him.
"Um, let's see.......flying fast. Well, I've always been a fast flyer, and I was flying as fast as I could...I guess I got caught in a wind current or something. I don't think I want to fly that fast again." Tory shuddered, and instinctively began nuzzling Vension's fingers. Suddenly, however, he realized what he was doing, and pulled back, clearing his throat sheepishly, and blushing. He then checked himself out, and said, "No, I don't think anything's broken. I'm a little bruised, but I think I'm ok." He tested everything, and found all of his appendages working. Then, he looked up at Venison to see the coydog grinning at him. Shocked, he instantly puffed out his chest and gained a falsely intense look on his face. "I-I-I-I'm not a clutz or anything! I j-just happened to not pull up in time is all! I'm perfectly fine! Just because I crashed twice while in Richardson Valley doesn't mean I do it all the time! Besides, I crashed in the grass this time, which has to count for something!" He began glancing down, betraying his fear that Venison would peg him as such.
Last edited by Teh Brawler on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

“I remember seeing you scale over a fence into someone’s yard after they took a shot at me. I take it they never caught you.” Sekhmet nodded "yeah, guess I was lucky" she said shrugging, she looked over her shoulder at what Blood was looking at and saw the pets. Octavian looked around as Sekhmet responded to Blood. "so uh, Blood. how did you get that name?" Octavian asked raising an eyebrow, being naturally curious. "oh, by the way, I'm Octavian. nice to meet you" He said smiling and holding out a paw to shake hands.

what what? Jolly good time.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:“I remember seeing you scale over a fence into someone’s yard after they took a shot at me. I take it they never caught you.” Sekhmet nodded "yeah, guess I was lucky" she said shrugging, she looked over her shoulder at what Blood was looking at and saw the pets. Octavian looked around as Sekhmet responded to Blood. "so uh, Blood. how did you get that name?" Octavian asked raising an eyebrow, being naturally curious. "oh, by the way, I'm Octavian. nice to meet you" He said smiling and holding out a paw to shake hands.
Blood sniffed at Octavian shortly before reaching to shake his hand, still keeping his somewhat bored expression. His ears pricked at Sekhmet’s question about his name. “Well...” He hesitated. Explaining his name would involve mentioning his coyote half, something he knew from experience was not exactly safe to discuss with pets, mainly other dogs. Octavian and Sekhmet didn’t seem at all suspicious about his coyote fur coloring, or his other hinted features. He recalled the husky he met back in Radiant Gardens who was able to accurately identify his breed without any noticeable surprise, and Marshall, who since the first time they met didn’t even seem to notice, or at least didn’t say anything about it. Maybe these house pets were just dense, or just didn’t share the same prejudice most dogs he encountered did. Just to be safe he gave a vague explanation. “My parents named me. My real parents I mean. I guess they thought it was fitting because of the eyes.”

Blood gestured to his face. That was mostly true, not many dogs, let alone German Shepherds or coyotes are born with red irises.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Dylan saw a red flash of feathers suddenly appear in the sky, scaring him enough to grab onto Venison's ear. wha! as he falls off his head but luckily grabs the back of Venison's collar, slightly pulling on it with his weight. oh it was just a bird? saying has he hung on his collar.
Make Pasta not war.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

“Well...” He hesitated. “My parents named me. My real parents I mean. I guess they thought it was fitting because of the eyes.” Octavian looked interested "you're real parents? it's rare that I meet a pet who was named by their biological mother and father" Sekhmet looked back at Blood "Huh, so who where your parents?" she asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:“Well...” He hesitated. “My parents named me. My real parents I mean. I guess they thought it was fitting because of the eyes.” Octavian looked interested "you're real parents? it's rare that I meet a pet who was named by their biological mother and father" Sekhmet looked back at Blood "Huh, so who where your parents?" she asked, trying to keep the conversation going.
In an attempt to deter anymore curiosity, Blood continued with only vague but still truthful responses, although the thought of his parents did sadden him slightly, he easily concealed the emotion. “My parents...they were both strays...My dad was a pure bred German Shepherd. My mom was...a mix of some sort. I was never certain. Anyways, I may be a pet, but I still keep the name they gave me. I’m sure it beats what any human may have thought up for me...” He lied about his mother, but still, a slight instinctual fear nagged at the back of his mind for talking about his parents at all. He was just trying to act friendly, and knew that there was no way either of the two pets could know anything about him. No matter how well known he may have been in his past...
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"Humans can give some good names, but usually as far as I know it's something like... 'Dylan' or 'John'. luckily I named myself after... well... when I went through Italy on my way to America" Octavian said crossing his arms and frowning a bit. Sekhmet smiled, names, how odd names didn't seem to matter as much once you started using a fake one. she really wasn't sure where her original name came from though, her old owners where arch-olo-gists or something like that. it had been a while since she had thought about her old owners.

mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Teh Brawler wrote:O'Connor saluted slightly at the Dewitts, and replied, "Aye, Ah'm O'Connor." He then turned back to Brian, and looked over the Kakuro puzzles. The puzzles seemed challenging, but not overwhelming. He smiled at the uniqueness of the foreign logic, and said, "Quite a collection, ther, Bruian. Yew plahnnin' on finishin' them in one get-goe?"
"Of course not!" Brian said. "I've got several logic puzzle books I'm working on. They're all imported from Japan. I usually skip around between them. I think it's more fun that way." He laughed. "I haven't even shown you the books I've finished yet!"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:"Humans can give some good names, but usually as far as I know it's something like... 'Dylan' or 'John'. luckily I named myself after... well... when I went through Italy on my way to America"
“Wait...You named yourself? That’s interesting, It sounds like you’ve covered a lot of ground in your life if you say you’ve come all the way fro-.....“ His sentence was cut short as the coydog averted his interest from the conversation. Out of the corner of his eye, Blood saw two familiar dogs walking side by side down one of the walkways near the entrance of the park. A black German shepherd and a beautiful Siberian husky. Although they were some distance away there was no mistaken. It was Marshall and Natalia!

Blood smirked a little, seeing that his friends were still around. “I guess my luck might not be dead after all.” He thought as he turned back to Octavian and Sekhmet. “If you’ll excuse me for a sec...” He ran towards The two dogs until he was within earshot. “Hey! HEY!! MARSHALL!” He raised his right arm in the air to help get their attention, a hint of excitement in his voice as he called out.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal was confused by the conversation around her. She had no common ground between them and so just sat quiet among her own stupidity. Eventually this overloaded "What's a book?" Some may have thought she was kidding when she wasn't. Sal was illiterate.

(I actually had to get my friend to spell 'illiterate' for me. Talk about irony.)
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote: Tory coughed, spitting out dirt that had been crammed into his mouth upon impact. He looked up at Venison, trying to get his bearings. "Urgh, Beefcake? 'sthat you?" He shook his head and stood up. "Ugh, Beefcake! Man, I picked the right place to crash!" He rubbed his head with his wing, and thought about the questions Venison had just asked him.

Rav comes up behind Vension... A big toothy grin crossing his muzzle..
Beefcake!??...Hee hee.. i had forgotten about THAT!.. SooOOooOOoo.. beefie, hows the tweetybird?
Teh Brawler wrote:"I-I-I-I'm not a clutz or anything! I j-just happened to not pull up in time is all! I'm perfectly fine! Just because I crashed twice while in Richardson Valley doesn't mean I do it all the time! Besides, I crashed in the grass this time, which has to count for something!" He began glancing down, betraying his fear that Venison would peg him as such.

You are you a klutz, or atleast a........ featherbrain..Rav smirks ..
But really, are we going to have to take away your aviators license, an have your wings clipped, So the pets in the air an on the ground, an perhaps under it.. Looking back at the hole in the ground.
Will be safe from your, head first rockets red glare kamikaze dives into the ground?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle was suprised when Venison tried to comfort her, placing a hand on her shoulder, but she didn't say anything back because the tiny projectile turned out to be Tory. Instead, she focused on the little bird, eyes intent. "Tory? I'm so glad you're alright! You disappeared for so long, without an explanation! O'Connor was really worried about you..." her tone suggested at a scolding, but she was mainly relieved that he was back and seemingly unharmed. A little pressure that she hadn't known was there suddenly lifted from her shoulders.
Beefcake!??...Hee hee.. i had forgotten about THAT!.. SooOOooOOoo.. beefie, hows the tweetybird?

Pavelle looked at Rav and smirked, eyes lighting up with glee. "You shouldn't be joking so openly about silly nicknames, Ravi, considering that you have your own to worry about." She grinned at him, flicking her tail. Suddenly, the group of pets around them started moving cautiously towards the building, prompted to by the bus driver and a couple humans who had appeared to usher the new 'students' inside.

Meanwhile...
"Hello there."
Magnus and Felix looked up from checking the raft to find Cier in front of them. Magnus immediately smiled, waving at Cier and saying, "Hi! Gooood morning!", before looking down again and tightening a loose rope as Felix had directed. They both paid no attention to the other pets appearing in the background. Felix, however, stopped his work to 'converse' with the dog, as pets did so very often. He figured that as long as he looked like a pet, he might as well make the disguise realistic, though he didn't need to necessarily like it. "Hey, erm..." He groped for the name in his memory for a moment, before it came to him, "...Cier. How've you been? Do anything interesting since the last time I saw you?"

((Argent, sorry about not posting for Felix and Magnus earlier. I forgot. ^^' ))
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

D-Singer wrote: He ran towards The two dogs until he was within earshot. “Hey! HEY!! MARSHALL!” He raised his right arm in the air to help get their attention, a hint of excitement in his voice as he called out.

A familiar voice from the park attracted the attention of both Marshall and Natalia. Looking at the direction, they noticed Blood running towards them. From their perspective, Blood running towards them like that looked almost like a puppy who just found his long lost friend. Both dogs went towards him to greet him.

"Good Morning Blood." Natalia spoke first. "How have you been?"

"Good to see you again Blood. I assume you had fun or some R&R after that crazy incident." Marshall added. His attention shifted when he noticed that there were other pets, the ones that Blood was talking to earlier, besides them in the park. "Seems we're not the only ones who think that taking a walk in the park in the morning isn't a bad idea."

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor looked over at Sal', taken off guard by her question, and saw the curiosity and confusion in her eyes. He smiled, and pulled her to his side. "Weill, buks ar thengs tha' the humans make, where they put words or picteres on the papere tu read. It's luike speakin', bu' with yer hands ahnd euyes. D'ye naw' know how te read?" he asked, his hand on her shoulder, working to make her feel included.

Tory felt slightly swamped with all the voices around him, but he picked out Pavelle's pretty easily. "Um, yeah, sorry, I had........things..........to do." He looked away, and didn't elaborate. "Anyways, I want to stick with you for awhile, Beefcake, for my own reasons." Then without warning, he flew up to Venison's head, only to run into a light brown mouse. He let out a surprised chirp, and flew over to Pavelle's head, hiding behind her ear. "W-W-W-WHO ARE YOU???????" he chirped, his cool obviously lost. "You shoulda told me your head was occupied, Beefcake! I'll just stay with Miss Pavelle, where it's safe!"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Teh Brawler wrote: Tory felt slightly swamped with all the voices around him, but he picked out Pavelle's pretty easily. "Um, yeah, sorry, I had........things..........to do." He looked away, and didn't elaborate. "Anyways, I want to stick with you for awhile, Beefcake, for my own reasons." Then without warning, he flew up to Venison's head, only to run into a light brown mouse. He let out a surprised chirp, and flew over to Pavelle's head, hiding behind her ear. "W-W-W-WHO ARE YOU???????" he chirped, his cool obviously lost. "You shoulda told me your head was occupied, Beefcake! I'll just stay with Miss Pavelle, where it's safe!"
Dylan was shocked to see the little red bird suddenly fly up on to Venison's head, making him panic again. Dylan squeaked as the bird let out a surprised chirp, Yeah better stay over there where it's safe, I'm dangerous! Dylan raised both of his arms in the air as if he was some sort of champ. I don't like to brag but...I'm just awesome.
Make Pasta not war.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal felt really stupid now (Int-3). "N-No. No one's ever tried to teach me." She knew Pepper was interested in books, but she had always felt to stupid to ask what it was.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Brian hugged Sal' when he learned that she couldn't read, and felt sad. Brian felt like he was somewhat intelligent -- in fact, all of the friends he'd ever had would tell him that he was more than just somewhat intelligent -- but he did not know how to teach, because he seemed to just learn things very naturally and effortlessly. Brian did not know how to explain things in terms that others who don't learn so effortlessly can understand. "I wish I were a capable teacher, Sal'," Brian said. "Being able to read is a skill that will get you very far in life. But I can't even teach my humans how to solve Sudoku."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: Pavelle looked at Rav and smirked, eyes lighting up with glee. "You shouldn't be joking so openly about silly nicknames, Ravi, considering that you have your own to worry about." She grinned at him, flicking her tail. Suddenly, the group of pets around them started moving cautiously towards the building, prompted to by the bus driver and a couple humans who had appeared to usher the new 'students' inside.

I'll risk it, just to see you smiling again..
Rav follows Pavelle's gaze over to the humans who are now rounding up the to be schooled pets.
Yes See, No lassos, or cattle prods being used to herd all the pets inside.. nothing to worry about..
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Octavian followed Blood and walked towards the group "Nice to meet you two" he said smiling and let his arms fall to his sides "So, you're Marshall I'm presuming?" he asked holding out a paw to the one Blood was yelling at. Sekhmet, decided not to follow him, and walked back towards the river and slipped across it escaping from the crowds of pets, maybe tomorrow she would get a owner...

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

EchoFireant wrote:"Good Morning Blood." Natalia spoke first. "How have you been?"

"Good to see you again Blood. I assume you had fun or some R&R after that crazy incident." Marshall added.
Blood gave a sarcastic chuckle. “I’ve been just fine, but believe me, that mishap with AC was just the beginning. There was a reason why I left without saying a word. ‘Fun, R&R’ is something I really need.”
EchoFireant wrote:His attention shifted when he noticed that there were other pets, the ones that Blood was talking to earlier, besides them in the park. "Seems we're not the only ones who think that taking a walk in the park in the morning isn't a bad idea."
“Oh, right. Marshall, Natalia, this is Octavian. He’s one of those Russian silver foxes.” Blood quickly glanced in between Natalia and Octavian. “...Heh, you two actually have something in common already.”
Jimmy Jazz wrote:Octavian followed Blood and walked towards the group "Nice to meet you two" he said smiling and let his arms fall to his sides "So, you're Marshall I'm presuming?" he asked holding out a paw to the one Blood was yelling at. Sekhmet, decided not to follow him, and walked back towards the river and slipped across it escaping from the crowds of pets, maybe tomorrow she would get a owner...
While the four of them were chatting, Blood noticed Sekhmet discreetly escape back across the river. “Must not like dogs...Weird cat...” On the opposite side of the park, several pets could be seen boarding a bus and being driven away. “A bus just for pets? Now why would......Pet School. Bleh...and to think they’re getting on a bus to go there voluntarily. *sigh* House pets, go figure." The gathering of pets near the river caught his attention again. Blood looked closely at what they were doing off in the distance. He waited for a pause in the conversation to speak “...Are those three over there building a raft or something?” He said looking in the direction of the others.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy sat in the back, jumping about happily as he's almost there when the car pulls to a stop. "Hey, what's going on?"
The driver sighed and said back. "There's been a car accident, should take awhile to clear up. Until then we need to take a detour, should take a little longer though."
Balbaroy sighed and sat down again, calming down a little but still wagging his tail, excited to be home.

----------

Lucky finally made it to The Wall, going in for his coffee without hesitation. Left to his thoughts on the walk over he found himself irrationally... irritated. There was no real reason for it but he was, to the point where he was looking at the ground and pushing past people. He walks up to the counter, orders his usual and walks over to a booth, his inexplicable bad mood apparent.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:Octavian followed Blood and walked towards the group "Nice to meet you two" he said smiling and let his arms fall to his sides "So, you're Marshall I'm presuming?" he asked holding out a paw to the one Blood was yelling at. Sekhmet, decided not to follow him, and walked back towards the river and slipped across it escaping from the crowds of pets, maybe tomorrow she would get a owner...
"Yes I am. Nice to meet you." Marshall confirmed while taking the paw, shaking it.

D-Singer wrote: “Oh, right. Marshall, Natalia, this is Octavian. He’s one of those Russian silver foxes.” Blood quickly glanced in between Natalia and Octavian. “...Heh, you two actually have something in common already.”
"Oh? Well, where did you come from? Moscow?" Natalia inquired, ears perked up, excitement in meeting what could be another Russian since leaving Russia.
D-Singer wrote: The gathering of pets near the river caught his attention again. Blood looked closely at what they were doing off in the distance. He waited for a pause in the conversation to speak “...Are those three over there building a raft or something?” He said looking in the direction of the others.
Marshall turned his head towards the direction. "Not really sure." He said after a moment, seeing the sight of the pets doing something. Turning his attention back to Octavian, "So tell me a little about yourself."

(OOC: This is a bad post :< )

ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier waved to Magnus. "Good morning Magnus." He walked over to the raft and was about to begin helping when Felix addressed him. "I've been... not very good, actually, but I'm sure you don't want to hear about it." He sighed and shook his head. "So, how's the raft coming?"
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Del drove down the sidewalk past the park, she glanced down at the meter set into the dashboard. Still plenty of battery power left. She rounded a corner and spotted a cat sitting by the door of a house opposite The Wall. 'There sure are alot of pets out today She thought as she steered her miniature hovercraft over to the house. She stopped a short distance away from him. "Hi there."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Dylan wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote: Tory felt slightly swamped with all the voices around him, but he picked out Pavelle's pretty easily. "Um, yeah, sorry, I had........things..........to do." He looked away, and didn't elaborate. "Anyways, I want to stick with you for awhile, Beefcake, for my own reasons." Then without warning, he flew up to Venison's head, only to run into a light brown mouse. He let out a surprised chirp, and flew over to Pavelle's head, hiding behind her ear. "W-W-W-WHO ARE YOU???????" he chirped, his cool obviously lost. "You shoulda told me your head was occupied, Beefcake! I'll just stay with Miss Pavelle, where it's safe!"
Dylan was shocked to see the little red bird suddenly fly up on to Venison's head, making him panic again. Dylan squeaked as the bird let out a surprised chirp, Yeah better stay over there where it's safe, I'm dangerous! Dylan raised both of his arms in the air as if he was some sort of champ. I don't like to brag but...I'm just awesome.
Venison rolled his eyes at Tory and Dylan's exchange. "Relax, Cinnamon. Dylan is harmless. In fact," Venison said with a smirk on his face, "I had to save him from a bird this morning! You can stay on my head too, if you want. There's enough room for both of you."
Keeshah wrote:
caelei wrote: Pavelle looked at Rav and smirked, eyes lighting up with glee. "You shouldn't be joking so openly about silly nicknames, Ravi, considering that you have your own to worry about." She grinned at him, flicking her tail. Suddenly, the group of pets around them started moving cautiously towards the building, prompted to by the bus driver and a couple humans who had appeared to usher the new 'students' inside.

I'll risk it, just to see you smiling again..
Rav follows Pavelle's gaze over to the humans who are now rounding up the to be schooled pets.
Yes See, No lassos, or cattle prods being used to herd all the pets inside.. nothing to worry about..
"I'll still be keeping my cattle prod at the ready, Ravi," Venison said defiantly, bearing his teeth, though he tried to keep the expression covert with a lowered voice due to the humans around. "I'll calmly wait until after class to pick the locks off of shock collars, but if anything else should happen..." he trailed off, knowing that the others would more than already know what he meant. "...But hopefully, I won't be needing it. It's just in case. It always has been." Venison shrugged as he walked into the building with the others. "Just keep your guard up, and don't get brainwashed. It's quite the unpleasant experience. Now Rav, you know where everything is, right? Quit dawdling, and let's get this over with. I don't want us to be late for our shift at the wall."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: "I'll calmly wait until after class to pick the locks off of shock collars, but if anything else should happen..." he trailed off, knowing that the others would more than already know what he meant. "...But hopefully, I won't be needing it. It's just in case. It always has been." Venison shrugged as he walked into the building with the others. "Just keep your guard up, and don't get brainwashed. It's quite the unpleasant experience. Now Rav, you know where everything is, right? Quit dawdling, and let's get this over with. I don't want us to be late for our shift at the wall."

Picking the locks on the shock collars wouldn't be helpful, it would just get the pets in more trouble.. an you could let some of the really psychopathic ones in there run loose compleatly unrestrained!

Rav follows the other pets into the animal control building, an goes up stairs to the training rooms..
He goes over an sits down on all fours style, with his head bowed down as he has been seen to do before, along a wall with several other pets who are down in the same posture. The seemingly newer to the schooling pets, are randomly milling nervously about.

Once they count tails an see that were here, Are trainers will come an get us. unless your in a group class, like me where they will herd us off into a room together..
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

ArgentFlame wrote: Del drove down the sidewalk past the park, she glanced down at the meter set into the dashboard. Still plenty of battery power left. She rounded a corner and spotted a cat sitting by the door of a house opposite The Wall. 'There sure are alot of pets out today She thought as she steered her miniature hovercraft over to the house. She stopped a short distance away from him. "Hi there."
Pepper's ears twitched as he heard somebody speak. It wasn't Alex, it had come from in front of him. He looked ahead and noticed a small creature, seemingly inside something. It took him a couple of seconds to realise that it was a mouse. Whoever she was, she seemed to be polite.
"Hi!" he responded, "What's your name?

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida wrote:Venison rolled his eyes at Tory and Dylan's exchange. "Relax, Cinnamon. Dylan is harmless. In fact," Venison said with a smirk on his face, "I had to save him from a bird this morning! You can stay on my head too, if you want. There's enough room for both of you."
Tory paused, and decided. "Alright, but only because I don't want to go into the school for a long time." He then took off, and landed on Venison's head, next to Dylan. He gave a worried glance at Dylan, and flashed a smile that did nothing to show bravery. He then jumped down onto Venison's snout, and said, "So, where are we going?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Teh Brawler wrote:Tory paused, and decided. "Alright, but only because I don't want to go into the school for a long time." He then took off, and landed on Venison's head, next to Dylan. He gave a worried glance at Dylan, and flashed a smile that did nothing to show bravery. He then jumped down onto Venison's snout, and said, "So, where are we going?"
"Err...we're going in to give Pav and Rav moral support. Don't worry, we'll just be off to the side. We won't be learning anything." Venison shrugged. "Sorry. Look, just stay close, and nothing bad will happen, okay?"
Keeshah wrote:Picking the locks on the shock collars wouldn't be helpful, it would just get the pets in more trouble.. an you could let some of the really psychopathic ones in there run loose compleatly unrestrained!

Rav follows the other pets into the animal control building, an goes up stairs to the training rooms..
He goes over an sits down on all fours style, with his head bowed down as he has been seen to do before, along a wall with several other pets who are down in the same posture. The seemingly newer to the schooling pets, are randomly milling nervously about.

Once they count tails an see that were here, Are trainers will come an get us. unless your in a group class, like me where they will herd us off into a room together..
"I mean any shock collars that could go on Pavelle, you dolt." Venison was getting aggravated do the the situation he was in. Venison was standing off to the side, slightly disgusted at the other pet's posture. Venison was still standing upright, leaning on a wall next to the door, with his hands in his pockets. "*Sigh* Sorry, I'm just a little...er, nervous? I think that's the right one. Or is it worried? Maybe both." Ven was just glad that he didn't have to deal with this. At least, not entirely.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle listened, somewhat detached, to Venison, Rav, Dylan, and Tory's conversations. She was too busy looking around at everything (and secretly documenting exit routes) to pay attention too closely. She heard something about shock collars again, and something about cattle prods and lassos... her ears caught conversations from the other pets around as well, most of them cautious statements about the room they were all in, or worries about the trainors, or complaints about the whole situation. Her attention was brought back to her own group of pets when she heard Venison say something about how nervous/worried he was. She looked over at the Coydog, about to say something to the point of 'it'll be fine', but was startled out of her reassurances when she saw Rav sitting submissively on the floor nearby. She walked over to him, arms crossed, and asked everyone in general, "Do they think I'm really going to do that? They've got to be kidding, right?" She hoped Rav was joking, though a few other pets had assumed the same position. The thought of doing that was just so... demeaning. And especially with the others around from the neighborhood, who wouldn't have to do anything of the sort. She felt her cheeks heating up in embarrassment, even though class hadn't started, yet.

Meanwhile...
Cier waved to Magnus. "Good morning Magnus." He walked over to the raft and was about to begin helping when Felix addressed him. "I've been... not very good, actually, but I'm sure you don't want to hear about it." He sighed and shook his head. "So, how's the raft coming?"
Magnus frowned as Cier said that he hadn't been doing well. That was bad. His ears went back in sympathy, though he didn't know what was the matter... but before he could press his nose into Cier's business and ask why, Felix moved the conversation away from the possibly-depressing conversation. "The raft? It's almost finished, actually. Just a few more touches to add, and it should be able to hold a few pets and still float. If not, we might add more wood for buoyance." It was a tribute to Felix's excitement for building the raft that he was holding such an enthusiastic conversation with a pet.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:Tory paused, and decided. "Alright, but only because I don't want to go into the school for a long time." He then took off, and landed on Venison's head, next to Dylan. He gave a worried glance at Dylan, and flashed a smile that did nothing to show bravery. He then jumped down onto Venison's snout, and said, "So, where are we going?"
"Err...we're going in to give Pav and Rav moral support. Don't worry, we'll just be off to the side. We won't be learning anything." Venison shrugged. "Sorry. Look, just stay close, and nothing bad will happen, okay?"
Tory sighed, looking up at the building. "Ok, I'll stay close." He got close to Venison's ear for security as they entered into the building, and mumbled to himself "As long as I don't have to go back to O'Connor." Inside, Tory watched the other animals that passed by, as Venison continued to walk. It seemed strange to him that they were in this place, as he was from the wild, but he said nothing.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN