HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian shrugged, I don't really have a preference, so whatever you guys need i guess. ?
"hmm, lessee: the minimum skill required to live in the village is that youknow how to hunt or how to grow food. Which you'd prefer?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"and yucky we will get." Levi said... then he looked at Reginald. "Umm, maybe we should entertain him a bit before we do that though. He did come to see you."
Alyse nodded as she left her seat. "Fair's fair, and again I owe him one, kitty. Come, I'll show you something that's both fun and romantic." she walked to the door, followed by a wagging Reginald.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Levi followed behind, having forgotten all about his bad dreams for the moment. "Can't wait to see what you have planned."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald was about to speak, when Alyse flashed him the most chilling grin ever. "Dear, you speak one word and I will feed your tail to the shark gang."
"Aww. No fun!"
The trio went on, Alyse leading them toward the cliff. "You may already have noticed that the fauna on this island can be pretty unique, Levi. That's why scientists would give both arms and legs to do some research here. And since you're just new here, there's a lot you have to see."
They stopped at the entrance of a cave. Alyse turned toward the sea. The sun had just disappeared below the horizon. "Shouldn't be long now..."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:The lion roared out a laugh. He immediately helped the two canines back on their feet. "Please, you are guests, not soldiers! The only stranger who must bow to us are our enemies."
''Oh...'' Randy said, blinking twice and looking at this humongous feline in surprise. Such generosity from a giant filled his heart with relief and assurance, and a smile slowly broke out on his face. ''Th...thank you Shaman Yago...'' Randy said nervously, bowing his head again and looking back up at him.

Lars however backed away hastily as Yago helped him up, continuing to remain in a prostrating posture. He grimaced as his face was planted to the ground in fear.

''Yago m'lord....please forgive me....for I have neglected my own shaman marks to ensure the safety of Randy's mind and body from being corrupted, yet I have failed, which resulted in the sacrifice of the sacred mark you have bestowed me with, safely concealing Randy's corrupted soul.'' Lars said, whimpering.

By now, tears were already streaming down his eyes from the stress he gone through being away from his two mates back at BPS, and the pressure had hit its peak. He let it all out, crying and sobbing loudly.

''PLEASE FORGIVE ME...''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"What is there to be forgiven? You did not 'sacrifice' anything. You are not a lesser shaman for not having your marks." The lion placed his paws over the canine's shoulders. "You have been marked in pain and guilt, I can feel them in you. Fear of failure is what drove your heart from the path of life. You should accept the fact that no one is infallible. And what you did for your friend was a result of your choice, a choice that is keeping him safe. I don't see any guilt in that."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars nodded as he understood his words.

''But Yago....my abilities are gone....do you still remember how I could detect spirits of the netherworld with my sense of smell? And I feel slightly weaker all of a sudden...'' Lars said, rubbing his paw over where his chest tattoo used to be.

''But if I have to work hard for it again....then I will, Master.'' Lars said, giving Yago eyes of determination.

''Y'know...suddenly I feel a little funn-AHHH!'' Randy exclaimed, suddenly illuminating a bright blue. Randy yelped in shock as he stared at his tattoo ridden limbs. His eyes glowed a brilliant cyan blue..
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian shrugged, I don't really have a preference, so whatever you guys need i guess. ?
"hmm, lessee: the minimum skill required to live in the village is that youknow how to hunt or how to grow food. Which you'd prefer?"
Well...hunting I guess. I mean I'm already pretty fast and it'd keep me in shape.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Yago nodded. "Ah, looks like your guest is tired of his confinement." He tapped with a golden claw at the white-furred dog's brow. "So, who am I speaking with?"
---
Both brothers nodded. "We expected this choice," Michael said. "Tomorrow we'll bring you to a good trainer, the same who made hunters out of us."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alright, that sounds pretty cool.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Humphrey gestured to one of the 'waiters'. soon, a new bowl with soup was given to Adrian. "Now eat. You must make up for today and get ready for tonight."
"Just don't stuff him into a sleep," Michael warned him. "Who knows, we may get lucky and see them."
Now even some of the tourists were joining the party. Someone had started to play a flute, someone else a drum.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Humphrey gestured to one of the 'waiters'. soon, a new bowl with soup was given to Adrian. "Now eat. You must make up for today and get ready for tonight."
"Just don't stuff him into a sleep," Michael warned him. "Who knows, we may get lucky and see them."
Now even some of the tourists were joining the party. Someone had started to play a flute, someone else a drum.
See who? Are more people showing up?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Michael winked at the corgi. "Not exactly 'people'. Just be patient and enjoy the food and the music."
"And us," Humphrey added
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian gave the brothers a suspicious look, Alirght, I guess I'll let you guys suprise me again.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The trio went on, Alyse leading them toward the cliff. "You may already have noticed that the fauna on this island can be pretty unique, Levi. That's why scientists would give both arms and legs to do some research here. And since you're just new here, there's a lot you have to see."
They stopped at the entrance of a cave. Alyse turned toward the sea. The sun had just disappeared below the horizon. "Shouldn't be long now..."
"What exactly are we waiting for?" Levi asked, dying of curiosity (get it? cause he's a cat. *bad joke*)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

A moment later, a glow came from the end of the cave. At first, it was a pale, uniform blue light...then the sensitive ears picked up the fluttering of wings, as the glow got more intense. Reginald was barely holding his reins.
Then, the source of the light came into sight as a torrent of bats swarmed out in a thick formation. It was quite an eerie sight, hundreds of the small pointed muzzle beasts whose fur was literally glowing blue, flying and screeching like so many fluttering stars!
Reginald lost his control and started running after the swarm, barking excitedly.
---
The same thing was happening not far from the beach. from a cave near the sea, a glowing swarm erupted toward the sky, filling the spectators' hearts with awe and wonder.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi just stood there, eyes wide and mouth agape. He'd never seen something so... beautiful and confusing at the same time. He tried to think of the words, but all he could say was "Wow."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Once the door of his office was closed, Spencers sat down at his desk. "OK, mr. Meyers, what do we need to do to close the day? I got a call on the way here, and looks like I've got another visitor waiting in the antestudy."
((OOC - shadowclaw's party has reached Arcadia)
Mr. Meyer shook his head.
"Well, sir, you requested us with Martin's sack in your office, cause of the missed inspection - so here we are."
Martin stood by his sack "Just say the word, Mr. Spencer and I will begin."

~~~~~~~~~~

As they reached a village, Shadowclaw turned to Gahr.
"Is this that village... Arcana, was it?" he asked the wolf.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē gratefully took the water and drank it down, "Yeah... There are only three or so people there who seem to have a life, My mom, Rhonda the security guard, and That dolphin that they study there." she rocked on the balls of her feet nervously, looking to Virgil
valerio

Post by valerio »

"There are colonies of fotophore microorganisms spreaded in the caves of this island," Alyse explained. "Some of them create a symbiotic bind with fishes or bats to help them hunt. The frogbats now will spread in the forests, where they'll use the glow to attract insects and capture them with their tongues. That's why they're called frogbats."
---
"Do you have reason to fear someone to the point you need a gun, here, Mr. Meyer?" SPencers asked.
---
Gahr nodded. "This is Arcadia. You should find the answers to your past, here."
---
The man chuckled. "Heh, I'd rather say that is the dolphin who is studying them. Sneaky creatures, them."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"There are colonies of fotophore microorganisms spreaded in the caves of this island," Alyse explained. "Some of them create a symbiotic bind with fishes or bats to help them hunt. The frogbats now will spread in the forests, where they'll use the glow to attract insects and capture them with their tongues. That's why they're called frogbats."
Levi was still in awe at the sight before him. "This island is amazing. Glad I'm moving here now."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'd give you one more reason, kitty...but I want it to be perfect. So...run!" She started running toward the forest. "Reginald, come!" she barked.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Do you have reason to fear someone to the point you need a gun, here, Mr. Meyer?" SPencers asked.
"Guns?" The old man asked, then burst into a short laughter "Heavens no!" He look at Martin "Boy, please show the contents of the sack."
The Shepherd began to pull out various items from the sack - a harness, four small metal tubes, one bigger metal tube and a pair of hand-blades. He put all these in front of Mr. Spencer, but for the last item - a small box, the canine kept in his paws. "See, Mr. Spencer - no guns."
~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Gahr nodded. "This is Arcadia. You should find the answers to your past, here."
Shadowclaw gave a skeptical look as they entered the village "This place looks as if it was abandoned until just recently." the ocelot commented "Are you sure any of the villagers can help me?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Charlie enjoyed the kiss that she and a half wolf had shared.

The girl lifted her arms up, and sighed as she stretched. Hearing a few pops coming from her shoulders and sides. “Why don’t we get some sleep, so we will be rested for the trip tomorrow?” The girl said, slipping her free paw into Balkan’s, and pulling the male along with her to the soft bed that lay in the corner of the hut.

You certainly look like you could use some rest as well, I know with all the new responsibilities that you have, sleep will be very hard to come by for you.” Charlie spoke, before she slipped underneath the covers and pulled the half wolf with her.

She ran her paw through the half wolf’s soft yet silky fur, entangling her fingers into the soft fur to coax the wolf to sleep

Thank you for being here with me, it just… It means the world to me.” Charlie spoke, before she wrapped her arm around the strong wolf’s body, and began to doze off into a comfortable yet worrisome sleep.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:
valerio wrote:"Do you have reason to fear someone to the point you need a gun, here, Mr. Meyer?" SPencers asked.
"Guns?" The old man asked, then burst into a short laughter "Heavens no!" He look at Martin "Boy, please show the contents of the sack."
The Shepherd began to pull out various items from the sack - a harness, four small metal tubes, one bigger metal tube and a pair of hand-blades. He put all these in front of Mr. Spencer, but for the last item - a small box, the canine kept in his paws. "See, Mr. Spencer - no guns."
~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Gahr nodded. "This is Arcadia. You should find the answers to your past, here."
Shadowclaw gave a skeptical look as they entered the village "This place looks as if it was abandoned until just recently." the ocelot commented "Are you sure any of the villagers can help me?"
Spencers looked puzzled. "Ok, I admit it. I have become a bit of paranoid since the last events. Except for the hand-blades, you may keep everything else with you." He yawned, then stood up. I'm sorry for the miscomprehension. Please enjoy your stay here. I have another appointment now."
----
"Depends on how much do you need our help," said someone...right behind the ocelot.
A rabbit. A male, covered in an elaborate blue tattoo pattern. "I am Gilestra. Welcome to Arcadia."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"I'd give you one more reason, kitty...but I want it to be perfect. So...run!" She started running toward the forest. "Reginald, come!" she barked.
As is his usual reaction when he hears someone suggesting he run, Levi took off almost immediately to follow Alyse.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

It was a little more than a mile inland, when, panting, Alyse stopped. panting, but smiling, just like Reginald, who was doing a comical, puppy-ish 'ooo' face.
He had a good right to do so: the dark forest before them was lit by countless small blue lamps! Almost all trees had at least one glowbat hanging upside down, and each bat was surrounded by a small swarm of insects.
Ten, without warning, through the delicate folded wings a long black ribbon would emerge to capture some insects who had wandered too near.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Yago nodded. "Ah, looks like your guest is tired of his confinement." He tapped with a golden claw at the white-furred dog's brow. "So, who am I speaking with?"
Instead of Randy's usual voice, another soul was now present in within the shell of the Spitz's being, emitting an echo as it spoke.

''I have no name, but Randy is mine now!'' a feminine voice cried out from his agape jaws. The voice proceeded to control Randy's physical actions. ''This power...what is it? So....wonderous....so beautiful...'' the voice said, lifting his arm up to marvel as the shaman marks.

Lars, growling and barring his fangs, jumped up and rushed to give another punt in Randy's head in order to whack the unwelcome spirit out of his body, but with quick reflexes the voice motioned Randy's arm to stop the big GSD in his tracks, trapping him in an invisible force field, shutting his mouth and gripping his neck.

''Urgh!'' Lars gasped as he wrapped his paws around the invisible monstrosity which clung around his neck, choking him...
valerio

Post by valerio »

"My dear," Yago said, placing a paw over Randy's head. "I believe you overwelcomed your stay here." His paw shone. Shone even stronger than the sun above. A moment later, pure white light erupted from Randy's mouth, nose, ears and eyes, as if his insides had been turned into a star!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:A moment later, a glow came from the end of the cave. At first, it was a pale, uniform blue light...then the sensitive ears picked up the fluttering of wings, as the glow got more intense. Reginald was barely holding his reins.
Then, the source of the light came into sight as a torrent of bats swarmed out in a thick formation. It was quite an eerie sight, hundreds of the small pointed muzzle beasts whose fur was literally glowing blue, flying and screeching like so many fluttering stars!
Reginald lost his control and started running after the swarm, barking excitedly.
---
The same thing was happening not far from the beach. from a cave near the sea, a glowing swarm erupted toward the sky, filling the spectators' hearts with awe and wonder.
Adrian sat and stared at the swarm mouth agape, he felt like he should say something but his brain couldn't seem to form the sentences.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Both lycaons hugged him with one arm each.
"I know the feeling," Humphrey said. "Has the same effect every time. Now they will move into the forest, where they'll hang like so many lamps to attract the insects with their light and capture them. Tourists come here just to see the show live at least once."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Both lycaons hugged him with one arm each.
"I know the feeling," Humphrey said. "Has the same effect every time. Now they will move into the forest, where they'll hang like so many lamps to attract the insects with their light and capture them. Tourists come here just to see the show live at least once."
It's...It's amazing. How often does this happen?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, twice, three times a week, tops. You see, these creatures do not have to overexercise themselves for food, as it comes to them. They spend the rest of the time sleeping like so many little snake after a fill. But when they're on the hunt, they spend the whole night, until the sun emerges from the horizon to claim the insects' full attention. And since these winged hunters hang to anything when they're out of their lair, it happens that if a ship is near some of them will hang to their masts. When some of us go fishin', we like to keep a mast out just for them. It brings good luck...or even some romance to a couple who prefers their intimity among the waters."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:It was a little more than a mile inland, when, panting, Alyse stopped. panting, but smiling, just like Reginald, who was doing a comical, puppy-ish 'ooo' face.
He had a good right to do so: the dark forest before them was lit by countless small blue lamps! Almost all trees had at least one glowbat hanging upside down, and each bat was surrounded by a small swarm of insects.
Ten, without warning, through the delicate folded wings a long black ribbon would emerge to capture some insects who had wandered too near.
Levi was still in awe. when he saw the bat eat its prey, all he could say was, "I ******* love this place... pardon my language."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Alyse hugged him from behind, her chin resting against his shoulder. Reginald sat down in front of Levi, the young dog panting happily.
"Meriweather Island is unique, there is so much to learn yet. I'm happy you were allowed to stay." She licked his ear, under the pale blue lights.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Oh, twice, three times a week, tops. You see, these creatures do not have to overexercise themselves for food, as it comes to them. They spend the rest of the time sleeping like so many little snake after a fill. But when they're on the hunt, they spend the whole night, until the sun emerges from the horizon to claim the insects' full attention. And since these winged hunters hang to anything when they're out of their lair, it happens that if a ship is near some of them will hang to their masts. When some of us go fishin', we like to keep a mast out just for them. It brings good luck...or even some romance to a couple who prefers their intimity among the waters."
I could get used to this
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacite smiled at the quip, lightening her mood, "You'd be right about that. He keeps his own records on everyone on staff there, he lets me write it all down,"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Alyse hugged him from behind, her chin resting against his shoulder. Reginald sat down in front of Levi, the young dog panting happily.
"Meriweather Island is unique, there is so much to learn yet. I'm happy you were allowed to stay." She licked his ear, under the pale blue lights.
Levi purred a bit as she hugged him, then shivered a bit as she licked his ear. "I'm happy, too."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yu-ucky!" Reginald said, making a face.
Alyse chuckled. "You're right, Reggie. Let's just go back home. Who knows, this time you may have been lucky."
"YAY!" the young GSD stood up on all 4s and ran.
Alyse pulled Levy by the wrist. "C'mon, sometimes some of them hang down for the night at our village too."
---
"Hmm, bet your home by the continent doesn't have things like these."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Yu-ucky!" Reginald said, making a face.
Alyse chuckled. "You're right, Reggie. Let's just go back home. Who knows, this time you may have been lucky."
"YAY!" the young GSD stood up on all 4s and ran.
Alyse pulled Levy by the wrist. "C'mon, sometimes some of them hang down for the night at our village too."
Levi didn't have much choice but to follow. normally he would object to being dragged around, but he was okay with this.
Still, though, he started to run so he wasn't so much being dragged as he was running with her.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

When they were back at the village, it appeared like Alyse was right.
All of the lights had been turned off, except for the pale, flickering lights of lanters from inside the houses...and the lights of the glowbats hanging from the lampposts, the telephone poles, from under the roofs... They looked like so many floreals lamp bulbs with swarm of insects dancing around them. From time to time, a soft *whip* announced the feeding.
"Humans love them. They keep the insects at bay."
Reginald run under one of the glowbats and started barking with a passion, but the small mammal didn't even tremble.
Alyse chuckled. "I used to do like him when I was a pup. One day, he'll learn that they won't move no matter what."