HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:Skates Patted Rochester's head fondly, "Wahoo!"

Rochester wiggles and squirms under the head rubbing.
Yuu's gooing to teech hims to roll n' splatt?

Megawolf wrote:Excuse me. I appreciate the fact that you switched off the pain, but could you please...

Kyle's voice trailed off as his mind began to wander from the effects of the implant. He shook his head again to regain his focus.

Could you please set my implant to neutral? I have something I want to say, and it's kind of hard to concentrate right now...

The dragonoids, confer among themselves before having Rav reply.

Obedience would make such methods unnecessary.
What would you want to say, that would be of use to us?

yet the dragonoid, releases him from the control chip.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Uh huh, well I can look around though sice i've never adopted anyone before or even had the responsibility to i'm pretty sure I dont have any immediate housing for you, though when we go to the vet i'm sure they might have something"

Lucky started to search through his closet but came up empty, only seeing old junk so he came back in and plopped down onto the chair only to have his peace interrupted by a voice down stairs

"Lucky! They can get you in now if we hurry! Come on down"

Lucky just sighed and got up again.

"Yes Sir!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Lucky! They can get you in now if we hurry! Come on down"

Lucky just sighed and got up again.

"Yes Sir!"

Ollie teases....
Doom Doom Doom.. Bye bye daddy fox see you when you get back..
Ollie says as he settles back into the pillow.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky spins back around

"Oh no you dont"

Lucky quickly scoops Ollie up and places him on his hat again, settling a grin on his face

"I'm sure the vet would like to check your tail as well heh"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky spins back around

"Oh no you dont"

Lucky quickly scoops Ollie up and places him on his hat again, settling a grin on his face

"I'm sure the vet would like to check your tail as well heh"

Ollie squeals like a girl when he is snatched up by the fox.
No No Noooooooo! i'm too young to visit the vet!
clinging onto the foxes hat, as he is carried off to his doom at the hands of the scary foxes vet.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

As the predicament had neared past its climax, Carlito, whom was still caught struggling beneath the overwhelming vices that tightly bound him to the slate surface of which he continued to lay against, could do nothing more than to helplessly spectate with a stirred personage, abashed by how the turmoil was handled by the extraterrestrials. He expressed his surprise for when the two apprehended pets were released from their captors' grasp, dumbfounded by their docile and apathetic selves.

W-why, aren't they attacking, he thought to himself, irrational in deliberation.
Continuing to stare until one of them spoke up, his attention became fixated on Vendacious and Rav, especially, the distinguishable that shortly arrived.

Heavily inhaling long breaths into the air tube that was forced down into his throat prior to the catastrophe, Carlito's exhausted stare returned back to the starry ceiling, reluctant from his rebellious demeanor to simply resume listening to his surroundings as his discomposed and numb figure slowly allayed from a ragged, and exasperated composure, despite the stiffly discomfort. Shortly afterwards, Carlito succumbed to the overwhelming fatigue and swooned, unaware of the fact that he'd been administered to a sedative beforehand.
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Keeshah wrote: The dragonoids, confer among themselves before having Rav reply.

Obedience would make such methods unnecessary.
What would you want to say, that would be of use to us?

yet the dragonoid, releases him from the control chip.
Kyle visible relaxed as his mind returned to a normal state. He was able to think more clearly, now. He wasn't very confident in his never-before-tested-or-even-considered-as-existing diplomatic abilities, but he had to try.

Okay, Kyle, Kyle thought to himself, this is it. You have the chance to open a dialog for diplomacy with these people, or you could make things infinitely worse. Either way, you are probably only going to have one shot at this. Here's hoping all those afternoons spent watching Star Trek pay off...

Since being taken aboard your vessel, the other pets and I have been treated as little more than test subject prisoners. You have performed countless experimental procedures on our bodies without even so much as a thought for the individuals you forcefully removed from their homes. You implanted control devices into our skulls without even giving us a chance to indicate if they were necessary or not. I am grateful for the procedure that granted me the greatly improved vision I now have, but I can't forget the experiments that almost led to the death of me and the others. You claim to want our obedience, but how can you honestly expect us to obey under those conditions? No amount of pain or rewards would be enough to force some of us to bow to your will.

Now, you want to form us into a collective, a process I fear may be irreversible if completed. I can't claim to know how the others feel, but I value my individuality. To remove that from me by assimilating me into a hive mind is similar to killing the pet you see before you. If you carry through with this, we will no longer be who we are currently. The pets you get out of this would only be shells of their former selves. You would be better off building machines to do your work.

You claim to want obedience, but I think what you really want is our loyalty. An obedient pet will only work because he or she fears what will happen if they disobey. Forced servitude of this manner is not sustainable. You will eventually have an uprising on your hands and will be back where you started. A loyal pet, on the other hand, will help because he or she wants to. Wouldn't it be better to have pets that serve you because they want to?

Kyle paused to observe the impact his speech had on the Dragonoids. He hoped that he was making some headway, but he was unsure if anything he said would make a difference. The large Dragonoid in front of him seemed to be a very dominant type. Still, this was the first chance he had actually had to communicate directly with his captors. He had to hope that something he said would resonate with them...
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky just laughs as the squeals work to ease his suffering then opens the door and starts walking down to the livving room.

"Oh hush, it's not gonna be that bad...hopefully, they'll probably just put more bandages on"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The detailed description of what Rav had endured, and what had been done to him resulting in his new bizarre behavior caused Blood's mind to drift into deep thought. He could still remember everything that he'd learned about his friend. Everything about his once violent nature, that had allegedly been erased from his personality purely though rigorous training.

The mention of mental degradation from some chemical agent made the story finally click into something that made more sense. There was no way that idiot he'd met could have been some dangerous monster-of-a-dog at some point, at least not without something more sinister than just human indoctrination. The theory of him being chemically lobotomized to be less violent sounded fitting to the situation.

Though knowing that, and how the aliens used his natural temperament as a comparison to his friend's 'unaltered' behavior made Blood visibly shudder.

After snapping out of deep thought, Blood found himself listening to a rather extended lecture coming from the unhindered husky next to him. While lengthy and extensively detailed, he did manage to get the point across quite nicely. Maybe the aliens would better understand the long explanation as opposed to something more simple and direct like violently resisting.

Blood calmly stood back up and looked over to Kyle. "Well said, kid...." The Amdijerfi received a long stare that even under forced calmness, conveyed the true underlying emotions. "Unfortunately loyalty isn't cheap from dogs like me, and after nearly killing me the price is that much higher."
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky just laughs as the squeals work to ease his suffering then opens the door and starts walking down to the livving room.

"Oh hush, it's not gonna be that bad...hopefully, they'll probably just put more bandages on"

Ollie cringes..
Hopefully? I'm going to end up looking like a mummy mouse!

Megawolf wrote: Okay, Kyle, Kyle thought to himself, this is it. You have the chance to open a dialog for diplomacy with these people, or you could make things infinitely worse. Either way, you are probably only going to have one shot at this. Here's hoping all those afternoons spent watching Star Trek pay off...

Since being taken aboard your vessel, the other pets and I have been treated as little more than test subject prisoners. You have performed countless experimental procedures on our bodies without even so much as a thought for the individuals you forcefully removed from their homes. You implanted control devices into our skulls without even giving us a chance to indicate if they were necessary or not. I am grateful for the procedure that granted me the greatly improved vision I now have, but I can't forget the experiments that almost led to the death of me and the others. You claim to want our obedience, but how can you honestly expect us to obey under those conditions? No amount of pain or rewards would be enough to force some of us to bow to your will.

D-Singer wrote: Blood calmly stood back up and looked over to Kyle. "Well said, kid...." The Amdijerfi received a long stare that even under forced calmness, conveyed the true underlying emotions. "Unfortunately loyalty isn't cheap from dogs like me, and after nearly killing me the price is that much higher."

Rav with Amdijerf confer and look over at the big dominate male of Vendacious.
Rav felt a bit weirded out. What with the way he was so calmly talking about himself, and what the aliens had found out that was done to him. He was thinking so much clearer now, even without the boost in mental power from being within Amdijerf.

Finally Rav is prompted to give Vendacious's reply
We haven't done anything the dominate species of this planet have not done to the subservient species here. in fact, we have repaired the damage inflicted on you all by the dominate species.
An yet you give them your trust and loyalty, even while they experiment and abuse your species, allowing them use you.
The truth is it is in your species to follow, no matter how your treated. your species will follow us as readily, as you do the dominate species here.

Rav steps away from Amdijerf.
It is not assimilation.. each member of Amdijerf.. is there own person.. They spend a lot of time.. making sure each new member complements the others.. works well with the others... before they allow them to join there "soul".
They are keeping me at paws length away, an yet, i can feel how each of them feels. the closeness and intimacy they share. they work so well together they act as one. An they have to think slower, for me to keep up with them.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky keeps his pace down the stairs

"Naw i'm sure we'll be just fine, though your lucky they'll most likey just check you over and wrap your tail at the least, though how evil they can be I might need a full cast"

Lucky just let out a sigh before hitting the last step and moving into the hall where his father stood waiting.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Naw i'm sure we'll be just fine, though your lucky they'll most likey just check you over and wrap your tail at the least, though how evil they can be I might need a full cast"

Lucky just let out a sigh before hitting the last step and moving into the hall where his father stood waiting.

Ollie hangs on tightly to the hat..
Your not like a dog, and will want to hang your head out of the car window as we wizz down the street??
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky just looks up at him blankly before responding

"Why would I want to fo that?"

Lucky kept going till he was along side his father in which he opened the door and they walked out to the silver Altima parked outside the house.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky just looks up at him blankly before responding

"Why would I want to fo that?"

Lucky kept going till he was along side his father in which he opened the door and they walked out to the silver Altima parked outside the house.

Ollie shrugs..
I was going to ride in the cup holder if you were.
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Keeshah wrote:Rav with Amdijerf confer and look over at the big dominate male of Vendacious.
Rav felt a bit weirded out. What with the way he was so calmly talking about himself, and what the aliens had found out that was done to him. He was thinking so much clearer now, even without the boost in mental power from being within Amdijerf.

Finally Rav is prompted to give Vendacious's reply
We haven't done anything the dominate species of this planet have not done to the subservient species here. in fact, we have repaired the damage inflicted on you all by the dominate species.
An yet you give them your trust and loyalty, even while they experiment and abuse your species, allowing them use you.
The truth is it is in your species to follow, no matter how your treated. your species will follow us as readily, as you do the dominate species here.
Kyle shook his head slowly before responding.

Your observations of my species are flawed. Our personalities are diverse. While it's true that some of us are very submissive, there are other members of my kind that are more dominant. In addition, a lot has changed on my planet over the last few years. The "dominant species," as you call the humans, are not all alike. There are good people who care very deeply for their pets and there are bad people who treat their pets like dirt. There are people who experiment on the less-fortunate of us, ad there are people working to make those experiments illegal and stop them.

The recent changes on my planet have led to a great number of pets being treated like family. Now that we've had a taste of that, taking it away from us will only make most of us resent you. If you wanted blind obedience and unquestioning loyalty with the conditions you described, you should have chosen lab animals from a research facility, not pets that have people back home that care about them.

Keeshah wrote:Rav steps away from Amdijerf.
It is not assimilation.. each member of Amdijerf.. is there own person.. They spend a lot of time.. making sure each new member complements the others.. works well with the others... before they allow them to join there "soul".
They are keeping me at paws length away, an yet, i can feel how each of them feels. the closeness and intimacy they share. they work so well together they act as one. An they have to think slower, for me to keep up with them.
Kyle turned to Rav to respond to him

That may be, but you don't seem to be quite the same as you were before they added you to their hive mind. You refer to yourself differently, and it seems strange to me that you are so cooperative with them after seeing what they did to Blood and me just moments ago..

I don't know about you, Rav, but I want to go home. What happens if you are separated from them? Will your mind go back to working by itself or will you go mad from only having your own voice in your head?
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Skates Patted Rochester's head fondly, "Wahoo!" he howled as he led Alex to his house. Soon they arrived at the Akita's garage, which he opened. Skates ran in and back out holding a composite style of longboard, "Here yah go!" He handed the board to the other dog
Alex looked down at the board like it was from mars so uh, now what?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky walked around to the passenger's side of the car and when it unlocked he hopped in.

"Oh well if you want to ride in the cupholder I can certainly oblige, and that hanging your head out the window is more of a dog thing"

Lucky's father hopped in as well and immediately started the car.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Megawolf wrote:Kyle turned to Rav to respond to him

That may be, but you don't seem to be quite the same as you were before they added you to their hive mind. You refer to yourself differently, and it seems strange to me that you are so cooperative with them after seeing what they did to Blood and me just moments ago..

I don't know about you, Rav, but I want to go home. What happens if you are separated from them? Will your mind go back to working by itself or will you go mad from only having your own voice in your head?

Lord Vendacious going easy on you two because of me, even when they were injured, they have not lashed out and retaliated for the attack, only restrained.
It was only this accidental side effect, of there trying to repair the damage done to my mind by the humans, that has let them talk directly with us pets.

What they are trying to do now, is seeing if this can be repeated.
As well as trying to link us pets together, Call it my support group if i can't operate on my own.

Really it is to help the pets increase are mental processes. On the new world, the pets will be off on there own, in there own little world.

Seth wrote:
Esper wrote:Skates Patted Rochester's head fondly, "Wahoo!" he howled as he led Alex to his house. Soon they arrived at the Akita's garage, which he opened. Skates ran in and back out holding a composite style of longboard, "Here yah go!" He handed the board to the other dog
Alex looked down at the board like it was from mars so uh, now what?

Rochester peers out of Skates pocket.
Yuu start ups the flux capastator, and engage the hover function.

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky walked around to the passenger's side of the car and when it unlocked he hopped in.

"Oh well if you want to ride in the cupholder I can certainly oblige, and that hanging your head out the window is more of a dog thing"

Lucky's father hopped in as well and immediately started the car.
Ollie rubs the back of the foxes ear comfortingly.
Watch that you don't close the car door on your tail, or sit on it now Daddy!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

" It's all good, i'll make to keep it safe. Though what about your tail? What condition is it in?"

Lucky's strapped into the car and it roared to life as his father drove down the street towards the local vet, as they closed the distance, Lucky himself became more nervous.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Naw Rochester, just set the board down like so." Skates set the board down on the pavement and put his foot on the front trucks, "Put your foot on it like this and we'll go from there."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:" It's all good, i'll make to keep it safe. Though what about your tail? What condition is it in?"

Lucky's strapped into the car and it roared to life as his father drove down the street towards the local vet, as they closed the distance, Lucky himself became more nervous.

Ollie swishes his tail, wincing..
It's just fine and dandy, working just great!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Let me see if I got this right...” Blood crossed his arms, it looked almost like he was becoming less influenced by the state of mental calm induced by his captors. “Your immature little mannerisms were all because people rotted your brains with something horrible, as opposed to just training you like you told me…” Blood pointed directly at Vendacious and the others. “and these guys figured that out. Now, they want us to join in and have our minds linked up the same way, supposedly so they can talk with us and keep you sane."

“What if we don’t want any part of this? Personally I don’t think my mind is set on the same foundation as any of you. Especially not the cat’s.” Blood gestured over to Carlito who was still bound. “Talk about being complementary to each other. What if it just so happens one or more of us, mix no better than water and oil?”
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Thats good, you may not have to get any treatment"

Lucky just sits back and tries to relax, as they near the vet and withing the next few minutes are pulling in
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Naw Rochester, just set the board down like so." Skates set the board down on the pavement and put his foot on the front trucks, "Put your foot on it like this and we'll go from there."
Alex imitated Skates and put a paw on the board, Alright now what?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“What if we don’t want any part of this? Personally I don’t think my mind is set on the same foundation as any of you. Especially not the cat’s.” Blood gestured over to Carlito who was still bound. “Talk about being complementary to each other. What if it just so happens one or more of us, mix no better than water and oil?”

Rav goes back to be near a member of Amdijerfi, as the dragonoid groups talk for a bit among themselves, before having Rav speak again.

We spend a lot of time working on just that, an it is something that we don't take lightly. Finding the right individual who is just the needed piece, that will strengthen the group, or bring in a new skill set. A role that Rav.. that, I am currently fulfilling.
Rav corrects, given how the pets react when he uses the way the aliens use to refer to themselves.
Altho we are keeping him from fulling engaging with are soul, One to prevent the dependency fear that you have expressed. and Two, to keep his personality from overwhelming the group. There are very, very few of are species that can be just one, and not suffer for it.

when groups who were taken down below the self-sufficiency level, through accident or combat. they will be desperate to take in new members without regarding how the new member/s are going to effect their soul, and you end up with some pretty strange and dysfunctional pairings.

So you should be worried about that, but that doesn't mean that you should be completely unwilling to try and see. you just might be surprised at what you can learn, and what new abilities you can unlock.

A few members of Amdijerfi look back at Vendacious.
Lord Vendacious, actually agrees with you now.
He feels your too much of an aggressive, savage beast. to ever have the intelligence to be able to work with others long enough, to try to form a group.

The Big alpha male of Vendacious, grins widely setting back on his haunches, as he speaks to Amdijerfi.
He adds.. you lack the foresight and courage to ever be anymore than you are now.
Rav translates, tossing down Lord Vendacious, challenge gantlet to the pets.

Marine Fox wrote:"Thats good, you may not have to get any treatment"

Lucky just sits back and tries to relax, as they near the vet and withing the next few minutes are pulling in

Ollie chants...
Are we there yet, are we there yet?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky glared at Ollie for a second before turning his eyes on his father who kept a straight face except for a slight grin that formed along his face.

"Yes we're pulling up now"

As he said this they rounded another corner and went a few seconds before pulling into the parkinglot of local vet, Lucky just sunk down into the seat not wanting to get up.

"Uhh you know what I think my tail is doing just fine, nothing to worry about heheh"

Lucky's father just climbed out, walked over to the passenger door and opened it.
"Nonsense it won't be that bad, it will be quick and easy...hopefully"

"Hopefully!?!"

"Yes, I mean you'll be fine"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Ok, now you gotta lean forward, make sure to keep loose." he demonstrated, "Now just push forward with your foot on the ground and you should just glide like so." the dog pushed off and sailed across the street
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:A few members of Amdijerfi look back at Vendacious.
Lord Vendacious, actually agrees with you now.
He feels your too much of an aggressive, savage beast. to ever have the intelligence to be able to work with others long enough, to try to form a group.

The Big alpha male of Vendacious, grins widely setting back on his haunches, as he speaks to Amdijerfi.
He adds.. you lack the foresight and courage to ever be anymore than you are now.
Rav translates, tossing down Lord Vendacious, challenge gantlet to the pets.
“SHUT UP!!!” Blood snapped, he could have almost cared less about what Rav had just done. Those words struck a nerve. They were painfully similar to the judgmental accusations spouted off by countless people he’d met before. Just some aggressive, mindless animal with no regard for anything but it’s own well-being.

Blood’s expression softened slightly. “You don’t know jack **** about me. I know what it means to be part of a pack, you’d be surprised at what I’ve accomplished just by making a few friends. let me just reiterate to you dense, dragon-lookin'-things that you’ve royally ****** me off, and this...whatever it is your doing to me isn’t going to help that. I don't know what's gonna happen if I let you mess with me any more.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood’s expression softened slightly. “You don’t know jack **** about me. I know what it means to be part of a pack, you’d be surprised at what I’ve accomplished just by making a few friends. let me just reiterate to you dense, dragon-lookin'-things that you’ve royally ****** me off, and this...whatever it is your doing to me isn’t going to help that. I don't know what's gonna happen if I let you mess with me any more.”

Lord Vendacious's big dominate male just continues to sit back on his haunches, as Blood explodes into his tirade, just as the big male had expected and predicted would happen.
he finally growl's over to Amdijerfi, waving a dismissive paw.

Rav in turns translates,
Lord Vendacious states that you have again proved to be an UN-enlightened savage beast. He doesn't mean that as any slight, but is his honest appraisal.
Lord Vendacious has also stated that you four are unusable and are to be returned to your home world as soon as possible.
Amdijerfi's Rav, will perhaps be paired with the female group, they are a lot less aggressive, and defiant bunch.

Rav flicks his ears up and back... kinda torn between the sudden turn of events.
On one side, he is going to be paired with his own personal harem.. On the other paw, they are going to keep him now, instead of releasing him with the others.
Whiiiiinee
As the other members of Amdijerfi, reflect his mood swings.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Ok, now you gotta lean forward, make sure to keep loose." he demonstrated, "Now just push forward with your foot on the ground and you should just glide like so." the dog pushed off and sailed across the street
Alex looked down at the board and tried to imitate what he'd just seen, he pushed off and started to roll unsteadily down the street.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Your'e doing great! just keep pushing along like that until you get used to it and get some speed, then put your other foot on the board at a comfortable stance. Remember to stay loose!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "Hopefully!?!"

"Yes, I mean you'll be fine"

Yea were here!!!
Ollie says, bouncing yup and down on the hat, until he wacks his tail..
Wow, what a big building!he squeeks through gritted teeth.
there must be a millions pets in there!..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

His father practically has to pull lucky inside and Lucky wasn't enjoying any part of this, as he was either exchenging glares at Ollie or being forced against his will to go into the evil building. When they were inside his father immediately sighned him in and sat him down in a chair for a few minutes till a nurse called Lucky in.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Your'e doing great! just keep pushing along like that until you get used to it and get some speed, then put your other foot on the board at a comfortable stance. Remember to stay loose!"
Alright, I think I got it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:His father practically has to pull lucky inside and Lucky wasn't enjoying any part of this, as he was either exchenging glares at Ollie or being forced against his will to go into the evil building. When they were inside his father immediately sighned him in and sat him down in a chair for a few minutes till a nurse called Lucky in.

Ollie pat pats his fox daddys ear..
You act like there going to chop off your tail, among other pieces of you.
Ollie rolls his ears up forwards.
It looks like there ready for you, daddy! Daa Daa Daa Doommm
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Great job!" Skates called, "just lean in one direction to turn!" he demonstrated
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Heh I wouldn't be suprised if they tried something like that, sneaky no good tail stealers."

As Lucky got up his father had sat down and picked up a magazine, speaking in response

"Just like the last time where you thought they were going to inject a flesh eating virus into you?"
Lucky turned slightly, still walking while other patients eyes darted to him, finding it unusual for a fox to be here.
"You can't blame me, that doctor looked crooked"

The nurse let Lucky through a side door, keeping wide eyes on him and then she led him down a hallway and to side room, with a table, chair and one side of the room had all sorst of cabinets filled with supplies, on the walls posters of animal anatomy appeared around. As the nurse closed the door Lucky just sat in the chair, though his comfort was short lived as the vet very shortly arrived. The tall man seemed to be in his late 60's, white, thick hair and white beard ran aross his upper lip, as well as a pair of reading glasses that hung from a string around his neck, the vet just came right in and when he turned to see Lucky a shocked expression ran across, having really only had canines and cats in foxes were unusual.
(OOC: It alright I use this for vet? Doctor )

"Uhh well I guess the nurse was right about an unusual patient today...."
Lucky snapped back
"Nice to meet you too Doc"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Heh I wouldn't be suprised if they tried something like that, sneaky no good tail stealers."
Ollie grabs up his tail.
Nooooo! I don't wanna be a Hamster!

Marine Fox wrote: "Uhh well I guess the nurse was right about an unusual patient today...."
Lucky snapped back
"Nice to meet you too Doc"

Ollie waves up at the doc!
Whats up Doc! you going to shave my daddy furless?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:Ollie grabs up his tail.
Nooooo! I don't wanna be a Hamster!
Lucky just chuckles a little, putting himself at ease a bit.
Keeshah wrote:Ollie waves up at the doc!
Whats up Doc! you going to shave my daddy furless?
Lucky just keeps his eyes on the vet, letting his fear get the best of him and having a look asking if this was true.

The vet scratches his head, while looking at a clipboard
"Uhhhh well umm i'm not even sure what the problem is here, besides the fact you're not in Mr. Lucky here's stomach"

Lucky laughs a little more, from the image of what could've gone down at the house.
"Long story doc, but anyways uhh I er well"
Lucky pulls up his bandaged tail and started to slowly remove the bandages, so the doc could check them out.
"It got caught in a door pretty bad, I popped it back into place but it might need to be checked anyways, so don't get any funny ideas or anything."

The vet shakes his head a bit, then walks over to the table and pats it, Lucky just reluctantly gets up and hops onto the table and the vet immediately takes a firm hold of the tail, just short of causing intense pain but Lucky still jumped a little.

"Uh huh well it uhh seems that you did dislocate itand well thats all I got for now, i'll need to take a closer examination and an X-ray of it so you're gonna have to be still."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:The vet scratches his head, while looking at a clipboard
"Uhhhh well umm i'm not even sure what the problem is here, besides the fact you're not in Mr. Lucky here's stomach"

Lucky laughs a little more, from the image of what could've gone down at the house.
"Long story doc, but anyways uhh I er well"

Ollie Squeeees! like a girl mouse!!
Hey! I'm a pet mouse now! My Daddy fox would never eat me!
Besides i could have rabies or other illnesses having been a wild mouse until now.

Oh, so your here to get your shots, and set up to be turned a proper pet rodent?

Ollie stops in his tracks..
Get my WHATs?? Whats he talking about daddy?
Looking all wide eyed..
Marine Fox wrote: The vet shakes his head a bit, then walks over to the table and pats it, Lucky just reluctantly gets up and hops onto the table and the vet immediately takes a firm hold of the tail, just short of causing intense pain but Lucky still jumped a little.

"Uh huh well it uhh seems that you did dislocate itand well thats all I got for now, i'll need to take a closer examination and an X-ray of it so you're gonna have to be still."

Ollie hops down onto the table and strikes a "Walking like and Egyptian pose" next to Lucky's tail as it is positioned on the table.