HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae finally awoke, annoyed and frustrated. How was she ever going to reach the state Hara describes to her ever so fervently. She sighed and hit her paw against the ground, and folded her arms to show that she was little fed-up.

''Hara...I c..I can't do it! Whatever state I try to put myself in...I really can't!'' Mae cried out desperately.
---
''Ahhh so you have passed!'' Tiara said, squealing as she felt the strong grip of E.R envelope her. ''Very good! Now let's see how you do well underwater!'' Tiara exclaimed, giving him a mini watergun and quickly diving below the surface! With her oxygen almost dropping, she quickly hid behind the largest rock on the reef she could find. She held her paw over her mouth, hoping not to giver herself away.
---
''Oh..Okay! Would love to meet them! I can prepare their meals if they want. Are they on the way??''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Mae finally awoke, annoyed and frustrated. How was she ever going to reach the state Hara describes to her ever so fervently. She sighed and hit her paw against the ground, and folded her arms to show that she was little fed-up.
''Hara...I c..I can't do it! Whatever state I try to put myself in...I really can't!'' Mae cried out desperately.
The elder rabbit just smiled. "Worry not, for that is not failure on your part. You just experienced what 'lack of experience' and 'overconfidence' do when combined. My child, you can't 'want' to be a shaman. You become through a long process, with some rules in plain sight, others hidden in your life. Now, do you feel ready to walk this path with due humility?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Ahhh so you have passed!'' Tiara said, squealing as she felt the strong grip of E.R envelope her. ''Very good! Now let's see how you do well underwater!'' Tiara exclaimed, giving him a mini watergun and quickly diving below the surface! With her oxygen almost dropping, she quickly hid behind the largest rock on the reef she could find. She held her paw over her mouth, hoping not to giver herself away.
Something tapped on her shoulder. A moment later, E.R. swam in front of her and did a couple of somersaults underwater. Then he raspberried at her, creating a cloud of bubbles in front of her face.
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Oh..Okay! Would love to meet them! I can prepare their meals if they want. Are they on the way??''
"They will come. Just be patient."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"My parents raised me adventurous. I expect the unexpected and explore the unexplored. An old-timey village doesn't exactly rate in that philosophy."
Justine slapped him on the back. "My, my, sharp of wit and tongue! Most tourists are awed by the idea of living in a...simpler way. You know, I was born here and spent my life here. i like to carry people around the island, but I would never call another place other than this 'home'. Now come, and try not to be this snob with the locals. They can be snappier than a bunch of rabbits."
---
"Ambassador," the shaman said to Balkan. "The ceremony will be held tonight at midnight, to celebrate the passing of the old regime into the new. Would you like it to be otherwise?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Ambassador," the shaman said to Balkan. "The ceremony will be held tonight at midnight, to celebrate the passing of the old regime into the new. Would you like it to be otherwise?"
"I wouldn't want it any other way, Shaman." Balkan replied "We must go tomorrow, else the Spencers might get restless."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: The elder rabbit just smiled. "Worry not, for that is not failure on your part. You just experienced what 'lack of experience' and 'overconfidence' do when combined. My child, you can't 'want' to be a shaman. You become through a long process, with some rules in plain sight, others hidden in your life. Now, do you feel ready to walk this path with due humility?"
Mae put a curled paw against her cheek as she had no choice but to accept the reality of the situation. Even if she couldn't be a shaman, she did not have the ability to float into the spiritual plane just like that. She needed more practice if she was to show to tiniest enthusiasm of being a shaman to Hara. ''Yeah..'' she replied, sitting up straight.
---
valerio wrote: Something tapped on her shoulder. A moment later, E.R. swam in front of her and did a couple of somersaults underwater. Then he raspberried at her, creating a cloud of bubbles in front of her face.
Her last breath of air escaped her gaping jaws as E.R playfully and skillfully delivered a raspberry in her face. She laughed so much that she didn't realize she was taking in huge gulps of sea water all at once. Her face turned slightly blue from the oxygen she needed, but when E.R was by her side she didn't need to worry about a single thing.

She blew a raspberry back at him and immediately swam over to another rock, enticing him to chase her further. But she had no idea she was about to swim over to a dangerous reef dropoff...
---
valerio wrote: "They will come. Just be patient."
''Uh huh. Hmm..'' Lars said, his curled paw supporting his cheek as he scooped out the rest of the meat from the lobster to feast on. ''Well, nothing's happening at the moment. Can I go fish to prepare their meals in advance at least?'' he asked Athena.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Charlie stopped and turned around, “It seems that Victor left.” She said, rolling her eyes slightly. “Maybe I should just go back to the hut for a while; I can tidy up and see if I can get some food from somewhere.” She said, smiling her trademark smile.
The Moon Howler

Balkan nodded to her "Leave the food to me. I'll find something for your taste around here. I'll join you there shortly."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Mae put a curled paw against her cheek as she had no choice but to accept the reality of the situation. Even if she couldn't be a shaman, she did not have the ability to float into the spiritual plane just like that. She needed more practice if she was to show to tiniest enthusiasm of being a shaman to Hara. ''Yeah..'' she replied, sitting up straight.
"Good. Now go fix your own meal. You must be hungry."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Her last breath of air escaped her gaping jaws as E.R playfully and skillfully delivered a raspberry in her face. She laughed so much that she didn't realize she was taking in huge gulps of sea water all at once. Her face turned slightly blue from the oxygen she needed, but when E.R was by her side she didn't need to worry about a single thing.
She blew a raspberry back at him and immediately swam over to another rock, enticing him to chase her further. But she had no idea she was about to swim over to a dangerous reef dropoff...
The Rottweiler's powerful arms grabbed her just in the moment a powerful descending current threatened to grab her! In a moment, the dog's mouth was against hers -but not out of a romantic gesture, rather to allow Tiara some extra oxygen before she passed out. Then he swam upward, making sure to avoid being too fast and get an embolus...
E.R. gulped air in lungfuls after he broke to the surface. "Dog, that was close! Tiara, are you OK?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Uh huh. Hmm..'' Lars said, his curled paw supporting his cheek as he scooped out the rest of the meat from the lobster to feast on. ''Well, nothing's happening at the moment. Can I go fish to prepare their meals in advance at least?'' he asked Athena.
Athena pointed at the sea, where a couple of dogs had just broke to the surface. "Go help them, instead."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē withdrew her hand to write, "My mother studies the biology and social structure of the natives here." she held up the pad again, "So, Virgil, what is the social structure of the lycaon people?" Tacitē squeaked nervously, but was getting more used to talking to Virgil
valerio

Post by valerio »

Virgil tapped his chin with a claw, lost in reflection. "Mmm, yes, I'd say we are a very social bunch, we are pretty self-organized, but we are a strict matriarcal society, and we would never do without our Chieftain.
"The Chieftain sets an example in being a good mother, a great teacher and rules with reason. Our warriors are trained by the Chieftain's male mate. Lacking him, other elder warriors train us in the arts of war, while the Chieftain must preserve the knowledge for growing our food, building a shelter..." he shrugged. "Those practical things that make the difference in the wild. Since our last war, we learnt that the best way to deal with another tribe is to try diplomacy, not fight.
"Oh, and of course there is the...relationship aspect." The lycaon winked at the ferret. "Are you of age to listen to certain things? you continentals tend to be prudish sometimes..."
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
"Cool. I happened to be walking there myself.
" Flint rested his arm against the door of the jeep. He looked outside the window at the forest. "I think I'll tag along with you guys to the resort. Only, of course if you guys don't mind my company. I've heard that driving is usually faster than a trek through the forest."
Martin glanced at Mr. Meyer "Bad Idea. I don't trust him. He's still a stranger with no name."
The old notary put a hand on the shepherd's head and ruffled his headfur "Nonsense, lad. I trust our surprising companion, though a name would be much appreciated."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Justine slapped him on the back. "My, my, sharp of wit and tongue! Most tourists are awed by the idea of living in a...simpler way. You know, I was born here and spent my life here. i like to carry people around the island, but I would never call another place other than this 'home'. Now come, and try not to be this snob with the locals. They can be snappier than a bunch of rabbits."
"Snob was not my intention," Levi said humbly. He then added, "Bragging, maybe, but not snob," before sticking his tongue out.
----
valerio wrote:"Oh, and of course there is the...relationship aspect." The lycaon winked at the ferret. "Are you of age to listen to certain things? you continentals tend to be prudish sometimes..."
"I don't know about her," Drake interjected, "but that sounds like something I'd wanna hear about."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Snob was not my intention," Levi said humbly. He then added, "Bragging, maybe, but not snob," before sticking his tongue out.
"We'll see about that, kid. Now let's go. I can't wait to make you taste our fish dishes. Tourists fight to come here and get a morsel, but the rules are very strict: residents only. Visitors like you are allowed as long as they have a sponsor. One like me, for example. I'll accept flowers to vouch for you." She chuckled.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "Good. Now go fix your own meal. You must be hungry."
''Right.'' Mae said and stood up, dusting herself and giving her aching calves and thighs a mini massage. She never felt such strain after sitting down for so long. Could be the constant concentration of her mind which made her neglect her body for that moment.

She walked out of the hut, but then paused. She thought about something, then facepawed and went back in to meet up with the High Shaman.

''Uhm...Hara...I'm in Arcadia right...ehe...so...what do Arcadians eat??'' Mae asked, hoping she wouldn't imply the option of hunting for her food.
---
valerio wrote:The Rottweiler's powerful arms grabbed her just in the moment a powerful descending current threatened to grab her! In a moment, the dog's mouth was against hers -but not out of a romantic gesture, rather to allow Tiara some extra oxygen before she passed out. Then he swam upward, making sure to avoid being too fast and get an embolus...
E.R. gulped air in lungfuls after he broke to the surface. "Dog, that was close! Tiara, are you OK?"
Tiara giggled softly as she went limp in the big dog's arms. Her face was already blue from all that breatholding and she only managed to suck in small wisps of air into her lungs. She had swam too much and was already fatigued after using so much energy to race through the water. Her wet fur weighed her down and all she could do was smile weakly at her boyfriend. The only thing which kept her conscious was the moment when E.R gave her the oxygen ''kiss''

''Mmm. E.R....'' Tiara murmured, raising a paw and touching his face.
---
valerio wrote: Athena pointed at the sea, where a couple of dogs had just broke to the surface. "Go help them, instead."

''Eh?''

Lars raised an eyebrow as Athena pointed in the direction of the sea, and...there were two dogs which were bobbing up and down the surface. Lars wagged his tail as he stood up and waved to the two of them, the guests for his tiny meal on the beach. He went forward and started wading in the shallow water towards them.

''HEEEYYY!!!'' he called out. But something didn't seem right as he began taking a closer look. A small german shepherd was limp in the other dog's arms, and she looked lifeless.

''H...HEEEYY!!'' Lars called out, now breaking into a sweat and began wading faster into the deeper region, eventually freestyling his way to them. ''Is...she okay?!'' Lars asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

E.R. just shook his head and gave Tiara a kiss on the head. "What's with you girl? Is there anything else on your mind than ol' me? Though i can understand you, it's not easy to be me." Then his expression became somber. "You did a really silly thing, down there, you know? I'm surprised you weren't informed: that gorge is called The Abyss Pit, and with a good reason. It runs down to the crust, almost as deep as the Marianne's trench. The descending current once dragged down a submarine, you were very lucky this time--" then he heard the long howl from the beach. He saw a german shepherd he didn't recognize, though the distance didn't help.
The rottweiler waved to signal everything was all right, then he said, "Tiara, just hang onto my neck and don't let go. We'll be touching land within ten minutes." this said, he started swimming in powerful strides.
The GSD reached them halfway. At his question, E.R. said, "Yeah, she's fine. Just tired, that's all. Now, less talk more swim."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Tiara, although extremely tired and exhausted, and totally out of breath, clung on to his neck as E.R instructed and found herself riding the strong rottie's back in a matter of seconds. ''Mmm...E.R...your kiss...so..won...derful..'' Tiara moaned as she lay lifeless on his body. Her face was still blue and she could only breath is short breaths of air at rapid intervals. Most of the pressure had affected her muzzle area and sinuses, and it got difficult to breath. ''E.R.....love....you..'' she constantly kept whispering, trying to compensate him by hugging him tighter to provide more warmth.

Lars looked up at the muscular Rottie who happened to swimming towards him at great speeds. He figured that they were doing fine on their own and turned his direction back to the beach. He swam and waded back into the shallow water, shaking his fur thoroughly when he hit the sand. ''Oh dear me...'' Lars said, walking towards his two mates.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The big dog reached the beach. He felt stupid for talking to Tiara that way, especially given her conditions, but at least she was safe. "Thanks for showing up," he said to the GSD, as he put Tiara down on the sand. She only needed some rest, she had suffered for the lack of oxygen but her breathing was regular now.
E.R. lay down next to her. he was pretty tired himself.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars scratched his head as he went over to the couple lying on the beach. This was definetly a turn of events and BPS seemed pretty much unpredictable to this point.

He grabbed a lobster shell full of meat and went over to the rottie and female GSD. He scooped up the lovely white meat and put it in his mouth as he sat down beside E.R. He also noticed how this guy was as bulked up as him. Muscle man competition later perhaps, but for now, he needed to find out more.

''Uhm....so what happened to her? Oh, and I'm Lars by the way. Pleasure to meet you.'' he said, offering his big hand to E.R.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lars' words acted as a trigger. Just like that!
The Rottweiler's paw clenched against the other dog's in an iron grip. A moment later, E.R. had thrown lars down on the sand and was all over him, snarling like a wolf. "Lars! The head henchman of those pirates! We were looking just for you!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''AGH!'' Lars yelped as he stared at the face of his consequences...this strong rottie unfortunately. His weight annoyed him, and being diplomatic in that position was a difficult task for the bulky Shepherd. With powerful legs, he placed the black pads of his feet on his abs and pushed him hard, flipping him over and plopping him on the sand!

''YES YES I KNOW BUT HEAR ME OUT MAN!'' Lars cried out, standing up and dusting himself, putting himself in a defensive stance. Now he met his match.

''I fell from that god-forsaken tree after some huge snake spat poison on me, right, and i almost died until I healed and was offered to live and become a shaman here on this island! I've mended my ways! I did not kill anyone! Honest!'' Lars said nervously.
valerio

Post by valerio »

E.R. would have never believed such a tale...except that only now did he notice the unmistakable tattoo on the GSD's arm and paw. And, unless he had a death wish or a very elaborate plan to escape the attention of justice, those two females with him were not impostors.
E.R. might have been born on the continent, but he knew how serious were these creatures when it came to redemption or damnation...and, incredible how it looked, this Lars guy was the genuine stuff.
he was seeking redemption and was under powerful protection.
The big dog's fur relaxed a bit, but not his eyes. "Pray you're true. And if you harm my lady, you won't live long enough to enjoy it." That said, he went to sit back next to the unconscious Tiara, looking at the sea.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Wouldn't even dream of it sir....'' Lars said, returning to his normal stature and sulking, walking back to Athena and Diana. He sulked as he sat back down with a plop and grabbed a 3rd lobster. ''Guess he don't like me lobsters...sigh...'' Lars said. It was still a long way to redemption for him.
---
''Mmm...ugh...Wha-'' Tiara moaned, slowly opening her eyes to the piercing sunlight and the gentle waves of the sea. She turned to her left and leaned on E.R's lap, grimacing as she now suffered from the effects of the depth pressure and lack of oxygen. She coughed a few times before looking at E.R.

''Oh gosh...it...it hurts...my face...'' Tiara complained, using a paw to soothe her head.
valerio

Post by valerio »

E.R. didn't even think of telling her what he had just discovered. It would put an unnecessary stress on her, plus it would create a frustrating situation, as no one on the island could attack or arrest a shaman. Even the humans who tried to do so, including the WWII soldiers who built Blue Peak Shore, learned that much to their sorrow.
The Rottweiler helped her sit up. "You did a silly thing, dear, and your body decided to protest. Now just rest a little more, it's not like we're in a hurry or something... Oh, and may I introduce you to three of our Shamans? Believe me, you're lucky to meet them, they are more elusive than the shadows themselves. The guy is Lars, and please don't drool over him, and the gals are--"
"Athena and Diana," Diana said interrupting him so that Tiara wouldn't notice his hesitation. Both lycaons bowed their heads. "Honored, Tiara."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Tiara nodded and smiled weakly as the introductions were passed around the campfire. She still used a paw to soothe her muzzle area while she kept the other on her lap. She bowed as soon as Athena and Diana had mentioned their names. ''Mmmh...it's...ugh...definetly nice to meet you. Sorry if you can't hear me right...I went for a little swim and hurt myself...'' Tiara said, lying her head on E.R's chest.
---
''Oh....Athena and Diana will help you out! Right girls? Their have mad therapeutic and massaging skills....I believe I was one of their first customers before I become a Shaman...'' Lars said, nuzzling his nose on Diana's. ''Why not give it a shot Tiara?''
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē wrote down the information that Virgil gave in in the back of the notepad. The ferret's ears perked up virgil asked about her age and she blushed, "Yes, I am of age." Tacitē wrote. She began to feel a rising urge to run from the crowd, but could not resist the possibility of earning Virgil as her friend
valerio

Post by valerio »

Virgil nodded. "In this case... You see, since overpopulation brought the three tribes to war, lycaons and rabbits decided to be more...flexible when it comes to love affairs.
"One one side, we strongly try to mix our blood with other dog breeds, as to have a stronger mix with time and at the same time keep our numbers stable.
"On the other side, same-gender couples are encouraged so to allow a happy life to those who aspire to it and wish to adopt part of the new litters and experience the joy of raising their pups."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Martin glanced at Mr. Meyer "Bad Idea. I don't trust him. He's still a stranger with no name."
The old notary put a hand on the shepherd's head and ruffled his headfur "Nonsense, lad. I trust our surprising companion, though a name would be much appreciated."
Flint scratched the back of his head. "Well... I did say I owe you guys.". He straightened up and put his left hand over his heart. "I guess an introduction is in order. I'm just your average adventure seeking traveler trying to find his way in the world.". He said dramatically. "I'm half blind.". Point ing to his right eye. "Dont ask.". The dog sat there silently, thinking he was finished. "Oh yeah, almost forgot. The name's Flint. Don't wear it out.". Flint finished grinning.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:''Right.'' Mae said and stood up, dusting herself and giving her aching calves and thighs a mini massage. She never felt such strain after sitting down for so long. Could be the constant concentration of her mind which made her neglect her body for that moment.
She walked out of the hut, but then paused. She thought about something, then facepawed and went back in to meet up with the High Shaman.
''Uhm...Hara...I'm in Arcadia right...ehe...so...what do Arcadians eat??'' Mae asked, hoping she wouldn't imply the option of hunting for her food.
Hara chuckled. "Well, what would you like to eat?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"We'll see about that, kid. Now let's go. I can't wait to make you taste our fish dishes. Tourists fight to come here and get a morsel, but the rules are very strict: residents only. Visitors like you are allowed as long as they have a sponsor. One like me, for example. I'll accept flowers to vouch for you." She chuckled.
"I'm afraid I have no flowers to give, ma'am. Levi said, bowing. "But I would sure appreciate some of those fish dishes."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint scratched the back of his head. "Well... I did say I owe you guys.". He straightened up and put his left hand over his heart. "I guess an introduction is in order. I'm just your average adventure seeking traveler trying to find his way in the world.". He said dramatically. "I'm half blind.". Point ing to his right eye. "Dont ask.". The dog sat there silently, thinking he was finished. "Oh yeah, almost forgot. The name's Flint. Don't wear it out.". Flint finished grinning.
The old man smiled "Nice to meet you, Flint."
Martin simply eyed the Flint and replied shortly "Charmed. I'm Martin."

------

It was a Dark starless night. He was tied to a stone pedestal and surrounded by other ferals with masks. They were singing some kind of chant. They scared him.
Suddenly a powerful voice interrupted the chant and the masked animals made way to a figure in a robe, also wearing a mask. The ocelot recognized the leader of the group. He came to the pedestal and pulled out a large jagged ritual kriss and raised him on top of his head.
"Brothers and sisters!" the Leader then yelled "We have gathered here to rid the world this abomination! No longer will he question our rightful teachings and fill the heads of our people with his heretics! No longer will his darkness threaten our society! No longer will we live in fear of him! Tonight, we will have Justice!"
Somewhere thunder stroke and it began to rain, accompanied by a strong wind.
The feral pointed the blade at the tied up feline and, accompanied by another chant, slowly moved over his chest.
"This ends tonight!" The Leader shouted and swung to his heart.
As the weapon was going down, the tied up ocelot wished nothing else but to escape alive and to safety. Then suddenly a white light blinded him and then came the pitch dark.
~~~~~~
When the blade was nearly a few centimeters away from the body of the tied one, the feline simply disappeared. The Leader struck the kriss in the cold stone surface and looked around.
"He's gone! The Dark one's gone! WE ARE SAVED!"
The group began to cheer.
~~~~~~
He felt the sun shining at him, as he lied on a warm, soft surface. He recognized the smell - the sea! The ocelot opened his eyes and stood up, looking around. Where was he? How he got there? How long was he lying helpless on that beach?
A lot of questions were running through his head. After another inspection of his surroundings, he realized his wooden staff was laying close by with something shiny attached to it. He went to it and took it off. The attach item was his necklace... or at least he believed it was. He recognized the staff as his, but wasn't sure in that as well. The feline didn't recognize the beach and the forest behind him. He tried to remember his name name - and failed. All he remembered was that horrible night, the blinding light and the pitch dark afterwards... He was lost... The ocelot looked at the necklace. He understood the words, but he was sure he never studied the language. The inscription of the pendant was saying "Shadowclaw, stay safe and wise!". The feline put t on his neck, took a few swings with the staff and looked at the forest.
"Shadowclaw..." he mumbled "Too long. Just Shade." He looked around once again, just to make sure he was alone. And he really was. "I better explore that place." He ran into the forest as quiet as a shadow.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:The old man smiled "Nice to meet you, Flint."
Martin simply eyed the Flint and replied shortly "Charmed. I'm Martin."
Flint nodded and turned around in his seat so he was facing the back of the car. Trees and plants passed by until they were small specks in the distance. He thought he saw something move between the trees to his left, but it could have been anything, so he dismissed it and continued to survey the landscape. "If you don't mind me asking." He said as he turned back around. "You guys were at the ruins right? See anything interesting there?" The dog was eager to hear a small tale to pass the time on the ride to the resort.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"Well, our guide told us that those ruins were the ruins of Atlantis, same as the brochure." Mr. Meyer explained "The ruins are quite large, I'll give 'em that. The guide tried his best, but he apologized in advance and said that he wasn't an actual guide, but the Chief Archaeologist's right hand man." The old notary smiled "Quite a helpful fella' I must say, he told us a lot, showed us a lot, but he needs a bit more practice to become a good guide."
"And quite nervous when we told him we knew his boss." Martin added with a smirk, yet still his eyes were focused on Flint.

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē wrote down more notes on the information, "If you don't mind my asking," Tacitē blushed and stepped back, "Are lycaon and non-canine species relationships also acceptable?" the ferret diverted her gaze from Virgil to the ground
valerio

Post by valerio »

Virgil started counting on the tip of his fingers. "Hmm, let's see. Jacob and a cat lady named Argent. Dawn and a male cat named Toto. Sara and Nina... Well, those are what I know of, so I guess they are tolerated, though not encouraged. Again, Tacite, our priority is to keep our blood strong and our number steady. Then we are allowed same gender relationships, even more so if they end up with building a family. Interspecies relationships are OK, but they are not known to be lasting. They are usually what we call 'touristic quirks' from people who want to try something...different, but without real bonding."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I see." Tacitē wrote, "My mother will be ver appreciative! Thank you." the ferret shifted her weight awkwardly from foot to foot, wondering what to do, "If you don't mind Virgil, could you show me the island? I tried by myself, but I got really nervous while alone in the midst of so many people." she wrote hopefully
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Well, our guide told us that those ruins were the ruins of Atlantis, same as the brochure." Mr. Meyer explained "The ruins are quite large, I'll give 'em that. The guide tried his best, but he apologized in advance and said that he wasn't an actual guide, but the Chief Archaeologist's right hand man." The old notary smiled "Quite a helpful fella' I must say, he told us a lot, showed us a lot, but he needs a bit more practice to become a good guide."
"And quite nervous when we told him we knew his boss." Martin added with a smirk, yet still his eyes were focused on Flint.
Flint grinned. "Yeah... mentioning the boss has that 'motivational' effect that runs in the employers." He noticed that Martin still had his eyes trained on him. Flint tried to ignore it, avoiding eye contact and looking out the window, but still managing to put on an innocent demeanor. "Whats with the stare?" He thought to himself. "Its not like i did anything wro-... well... nothing he'd know of." He tried to make a casual glance at Martin to see if the other dog was still watching, he was. Flint quickly turned back to looking outside, he leaned his head against the window and sighed. "Wonder how long till we get there. i hope securities not as tight as J-Li mentioned." He continued looking out the window idly, humming a verse of "Beyond the Sea".

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:"I see." Tacitē wrote, "My mother will be ver appreciative! Thank you." the ferret shifted her weight awkwardly from foot to foot, wondering what to do, "If you don't mind Virgil, could you show me the island? I tried by myself, but I got really nervous while alone in the midst of so many people." she wrote hopefully
"Sure, lass. Wher' would'ye wanna starte?" he said before facepawlming. "Ah sorry, language slip. Mother always scolds me for that."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: Hara chuckled. "Well, what would you like to eat?"
''Uhm....'' Mae hummed, blushing as she already had a picture of a slab of roast beef in her head. ''I don't suppose you have anything that's made of beef? I'm quite the cow lover...'' the husky, shuffling her feel nervously.
---
''Oooh..'' Tiara moaned as she grabbed her face. ''I'm not feeling too good now E.R....the ocean is screwing with my sinuses.'' the german shepherd complained, grimacing and lying on E.R's lap.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, it's your meal. If you can find a bovine, kill it and dress it, your luck. or you can try to seek for something else, something easier." the rabbit didn't move, she just winked.
---
The rottweiler grinned. "Huh, not good for one who wants to live on an island, don't you think?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

the jeep reached the resort. The sight that presented to Flint was radically different from Portsmouth.
The glass and steel building, built to follows the currents of the wind coming from the sea, dominated the scene, together with its complex that used to be part of a military base.
some vehicles, mainly military jeeps and a couple of buses, were parked nearby, though they were quite dwarfed by the monstre helicopter Mil V-12 parked on a pad far enough to allow a safe takeoff and landing.
The beach was almost white like snow, and no palms decorated it, but strange trees similar to...apple trees?
Humans and pets and natives were happily playing or just enjoing a sunbath, while waiters walked to and fro to serve drinks and food. not a trace of litter was present on the beach.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"Well, it's your meal. If you can find a bovine, kill it and dress it, your luck. or you can try to seek for something else, something easier." the rabbit didn't move, she just winked.
''Uh...right..'' Mae said, still a little confused. The ultimate for her would be a nice lunch on the beach with Kaiser, but being in rehab, she needed to consume whatever that was available. She shrugged as she scratched her head. ''Well, it's time for me to start embracing Mother Nature herself!'' Mae exclaimed, grabbing a stick from outside the hut and rushing back in with strips of dirt striked across her face. ''Time to hunt! Haaaa!!!'' she howled cutely, giving an adorable battle cry and holding her ''spear'' up high.

---
The rottweiler grinned. "Huh, not good for one who wants to live on an island, don't you think?"[/quote]

''But....but....I wanna live here!!!'' Tiara said, a little worried that he might not allow her to live on BPS. ''I mean! I love the nature and I love living with nature....but most importantly, I love being with you!!!'' Tiara said, giving him a kiss. ''Like, I did some scuba diving....but on a single breath I black out at a certain depth...but maybe you can teach me to go deeper...'' Tiara said, sounding desperate.