HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Seth »

Yeah, I am. I don't care if they're happy with me anymore. I don't need to change because they want me to.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The merging process stopped.
The Adrian-thing looked puzzled. "Oh. If that's the case, then... Spoilsport!" And a moment later, the thing melted off Adrian's body, turning back to its primary components.
The shaman interrupted his quiet snoring. "Hm? So? Looks like you *did* know what to do with your life, after all." He yawned, revealing a very weathered dentition. "Anything else you could be useful to yourself with?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian looked around puzzled, Did that really just happen?

No, I think I got the message loud and clear. What was that thing? Adrian shuddered and continued to look around nervously, as if the thing was going to reappear somewhere in the hut.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The old canine chuckled. "My that was you., Or, rather, that part of you who would bury your true nature to please your owners' wishes. I just gave it life, so that you could see it and face it, instead of laying down on some bed and talk to a stranger. I am happy that it worked."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

That's...that's incredible. Thank you sir.
Adrian was still a little on edge but he was pretty sure that there weren't going to be any more unexpected suprises. He still wanted to get out of this place though, he needed some fresh air and time to let everything sink in.
I really should be going, thank you for your time, I'll be sure to come back if I need help with anything.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "You're still thinking," was the answer. "Try again. You must not think."
''Well okay...but I know I am not thinking cuz....wait...why are there echoes whenever I speak?'' Mae asked, suddenly taking notice of her words bouncing off walls she wasn't able to perceive in the darkness. ''Hara...I don't think I'm thinking this time. What would be your advice now?'' Mae asked. She never realized that her mind was now speaking, and outside her physical being just sat still, with her eyes closed and mouth shut, not uttering anything.
---
valerio wrote: So much for slow approach! This gal must have barely socialized with her own reflection!
E.R. nodded dumbly at her question. "Uhh, yup. Of course, dear. It's a prerequisite if you want to work on this island. Why ask?"

Tiara laughed and caressed his cheek once more. ''Of course I know that. I was just wondering if you would like to show me the waters around here while waiting for our meal? don't think we can just bum here on the beach all day can we?'' she said, some playfulness slowly creeping into her tone. She playfully used a finger to tug on his collar. ''So...how 'bout it?'' she said, using a paw to stroke his chest.
---
Lars awoke from a short nap after the invigorating massage by his two mates. He smiled sleepily at Diana and Athena as he stretched his hulky build. He gave each a kiss and went on to tend to his lobsters. ''Wow...I guess that depth had taken a toll on me huh....how long have I been asleep for?'' he asked, taking a cooked lobster from the grill and carefully scooping the meat out.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

((OOC: Told TMH how i was going to make the post, but apparently he had to leave...for 5 hours. =w= Ffff.....ffuuu...))

Charlie’s eyes suddenly snapped open, she had rested to the point where her body refused to rest anymore. “Well, alright then” she muttered, proceeding to groggily sit upright and stand up. She stretched as the clean white sheets over her exposed body fell to the ground, pooling at her feet. She gently rubbed her back and head. “Oww my head…” She said, beginning to rub her backside. “Oww…” She continued to mutter, shaking it off and grabbing her clean set of clothes. She began to move along to the fountain at the middle of the rather empty village. She stepped under the crystal blue cascading stream, washing out her matted fur.

After a few minutes, she was finished with cleaning her fur. She dried off, and put on her clean clothes. "I hope everything went okay..." She said, setting off to find the missing half-wolf.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:The wolf shaman standing by Balkan's bed nodded. "You are in my hut. You have rested after the fight, Ambassador. I trust you feel better now?"
Balkan sat on the bed "I'm dizzy, hurt and tired." He looked around "Hello, uncle!"
"Hello, nephew, are you feeling well?"
"Well enough!" the half-wolf rubbed his forehead "I need to talk to you."
"Good enough." Valken replied "I wanted to you as well. About what you said to the Firstborn."
"I meant it." Balkan said "I want you to lead the wolves to a better future."
"I... see." Valken bowed "If that is your wish, then I will do my best to continue what you began, Ambassador!"
Balkan bowed lightly "Honor to you, Chieftain!"
Valken nodded "Come, Ambassador Balkan, we must bring the news to the population."
The Ambassador bowed lightly "As you wish, Chieftain Valken!"
Valken glanced at the shaman and went out, followed by Balkan.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
simple things

Post by simple things »

As Charlie walked through the village, she stopped. She noticed a large group of wolves surrounding a certain hut which she recognized as the shaman hut. She quickly made her way to the group and attempted to make her way around the large wolves. Soon, she began to push through to the front of the crowd. She smiled as she saw Balkan, standing proudly before the wolves. She smiled and waved to the proud warrior.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Esper wrote:Tacitē Looked down, disappointed, she wrote again, "Could you point me to one? I have no idea how who any of the locals are..." Tacitē rubbed her arm, trying to ignore her shyness
Drake was going to answer, but the crowd seemed to go silent. When he felt the silence was done, he turned back to the ferret and said with a smile "Most of this crowd is made of locals." He then knelt down and to get closer to her level. "you want me to ask one for you?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē smiled weakly at the man and wrote again, "Please, if you could. I fear I'm too shy..." Tacitē held the pad up again and squeaked nervously. She looked around at the others, afraid of the crowd.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"alright then." Ha stood up and tapped one of the locals on the shoulder and said "excuse me. I know this is an exciting moment for this village, but there's a tourist here who would like to know a little more about the island. Could you help her out?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

The ferret fuffed indignantly, she wasn't a tourist, she was just kicked out of the house. Tacite shrunk back as the large Lycaon turned too her, "Hello, sir... Are you well?"she wrote quickly, waiting for the lager animal to speak to her.
The Moon Howler

simple things wrote:As Charlie walked through the village, she stopped. She noticed a large group of wolves surrounding a certain hut which she recognized as the shaman hut. She quickly made her way to the group and attempted to make her way around the large wolves. Soon, she began to push through to the front of the crowd. She smiled as she saw Balkan, standing proudly before the wolves. She smiled and waved to the proud warrior.
A few seconds later, the elder shaman joined Balkan and Valken and spoke loud.
"Wolves of the Green ring and Tricana, a new Chieftain was chosen!" he pointed at Valken "Valken, son of Fen'rir, step in front of your people!"
Valken stepped forward.
"Valken!" The Shaman spoke once more "Are you ready to take the responsibilities of a Chieftain of the wolf village?"
The new Chieftain raised his paw and put in on his heart "I am ready to lead the Wolves to a better future and I'm ready to fight their good until my last breath! I vow my loyalty to them as they are to vow theirs to me!"
"Very well!" The elder shaman turned to the young shamans "Bring the paint! We must to finish his marks, for He, Valken, is no longer the Beta-wolf, no longer the right hand of the Chieftain!" two female shamans came with bowl of paint and brushes and immediately began to add symbols to Valken's markings "Valken, you are now Chieftain of the wolves of Tricana, wear your title with Pride and Honor!"
Soon enough the two females finished with the marking and stepped back, bowing.
Valken looked at his people, took a deep breath and howled. Balkan and the shaman waited for a few more seconds and joined the howl, followed by the crowd itself. It lasted about a minute. After they finished Valken turned to Balkan and spoke.
"Balkan, son of Val'kir, listen to me! You fought for our destiny, our kin, even after our behavior against you. Today, you taught us an important lesson." He put a paw on his shoulder "I will honor your request and I'll give you the title of 'Ambassador'. You will represent the wolf kin throughout the island, yet a condition comes with that title."
Balkan bowed his head lightly "What is the condition, Chieftain?"
"Conditions, actually." The new Chieftain smiled "First, You can go whenever you please, yet mind that your actions will affect us. Second, You have to spend more time here - at least 3 days every two weeks. Do you agree on those?"
The half-wolf nodded "I do, Chieftain!"
"Very well!" Valken let go of Balkan and turned back to the crowd "Now that we settled this matter, we must to attend to properly honor our passed Chieftain Fen'rir." He glanced at Balkan "The news about us will have to wait until tomorrow, Ambassador. Until then, You and lycaons are free to stay." The Chieftain raised his voice "Now, let us attend to our duties."
A few whispers could be heard throughout the crowd, others were discussing something very quietly, pointing at Balkan and Charlie, but whenever the new Chieftain dismissed them, the wolves returned to their duties.
Balkan walked up to Charlie.
"You rested well, Chierlie?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
simple things

Post by simple things »

Charlie smiled her bright smile as she watched the rather wakened half-wolf approach her. “Hey, you’re looking good.” She said, chuckling and punching his strong arm playfully and looking up into the half wolf’s eyes. “So did you do it?…” She whispered, placing her paw on Balkan’s face. “Did you finally do away with Fen'rir?”
The Moon Howler

Balkan nodded "Thanks and yes - It's over." He shook his head "Didn't you heard the new Chieftain?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:That's...that's incredible. Thank you sir.
Adrian was still a little on edge but he was pretty sure that there weren't going to be any more unexpected suprises. He still wanted to get out of this place though, he needed some fresh air and time to let everything sink in.
I really should be going, thank you for your time, I'll be sure to come back if I need help with anything.
"My pleasure, boys, but please don't come asking for your future. You don't want a headache."
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Well okay...but I know I am not thinking cuz....wait...why are there echoes whenever I speak?'' Mae asked, suddenly taking notice of her words bouncing off walls she wasn't able to perceive in the darkness. ''Hara...I don't think I'm thinking this time. What would be your advice now?'' Mae asked. She never realized that her mind was now speaking, and outside her physical being just sat still, with her eyes closed and mouth shut, not uttering anything.
"Still thinking, child. Try harder."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Tiara laughed and caressed his cheek once more. ''Of course I know that. I was just wondering if you would like to show me the waters around here while waiting for our meal? don't think we can just bum here on the beach all day can we?'' she said, some playfulness slowly creeping into her tone. She playfully used a finger to tug on his collar. ''So...how 'bout it?'' she said, using a paw to stroke his chest.
E.R. grinned, then sat up. "I say it's a great idea. Let's see what you can do!" then he stood up and started running toward the water
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars awoke from a short nap after the invigorating massage by his two mates. He smiled sleepily at Diana and Athena as he stretched his hulky build. He gave each a kiss and went on to tend to his lobsters. ''Wow...I guess that depth had taken a toll on me huh....how long have I been asleep for?'' he asked, taking a cooked lobster from the grill and carefully scooping the meat out.
"Enough to get rested. Now we wait for the others."
---
Esper wrote:The ferret fuffed indignantly, she wasn't a tourist, she was just kicked out of the house. Tacite shrunk back as the large Lycaon turned too her, "Hello, sir... Are you well?"she wrote quickly, waiting for the lager animal to speak to her.
"Ah, the Daughter and the new son of our chieftain are just back after a long trip to purify his soul and prove his boldness," the lycaon said. He smiled to Tacite. "And may I know your name, silent little one?"
---
Victor followed the whole ceremony at a distance.
he could almost hear the wolves' perplexity. he silently shook his head, as a knot tied up in his stomach
This wasn't going to end well.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Victor followed the whole ceremony at a distance.
he could almost hear the wolves' perplexity. he silently shook his head, as a knot tied up in his stomach
"They seem confused, don't you think?" Dimitar approached the lycaon "Left the hut as the three got out. I've no Idea what they said, but I'm sure ol' Valken will be able to keep them in line."

My RP Characters
simple things

Post by simple things »

Charlie smirked as she stared at Balkan, a very strange feeling consuming her as she blankly gazed into the half-wolfs eyes. She took Balkans paw in her own and gently swung her paw back and forth, her smile widening as she suddenly began blushing.

I’m sorry what did you say?”
The Moon Howler

Balkan smiled and gave her a light kiss on the cheek "I said it's alright. Everything's over, but we have to stay 'till tomorrow."

My RP Characters
simple things

Post by simple things »

Charlie nodded her head and looped her arm around Balkan’s neck, resting her head on his powerful chest muscles. “Why do we have to stay till tomorrow?” The Lycaon girl asked, smiling as she looped her other arm around the half-wolfs neck, pressing herself to him.

Not that I’m complaining.”
The Moon Howler

Balkan wrapped his arm around Charlie's waist and gave her a kiss on the other cheek "We have to stay and pay our respects to Fen'rir. It's a tradition." he stroke her mane with his free paw "I'm warning you though, it won't be that kind of respect you're used to give to someone recently passed out."

My RP Characters
simple things

Post by simple things »

Charlie nodded her head and smiled yet again. “Okay, it’s fine. It’s only the right thing to do….” she said, gently releasing her arms from around Balkan’s neck. “C’mon, I want to see where Victor is. If that’s okay.” Charlie said, roughly slapping Balkan’s backside as she walked away slowly.

What the heck…is wrong with me…”
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:
valerio wrote:Victor followed the whole ceremony at a distance.
"They seem confused, don't you think?" Dimitar approached the lycaon "Left the hut as the three got out. I've no Idea what they said, but I'm sure ol' Valken will be able to keep them in line."
"Hope so. You keep both eyes and a third on your son, human. I have to go home now." Then he turned his attention to the sky. "High Shaman, please bring me home." A moment later, he was gone, as if he had never been there.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē gulped as the lycaon spoke, nodding in understanding. She wrote on her pad, "My name is Tacitē," she emphasized the macron over the 'e' to show how her name is pronounced, "Thank you for telling me, you are very kind. Who are you?" she showed the pad to the other animal, quivering a bit
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Hope so. You keep both eyes and a third on your son, human. I have to go home now." Then he turned his attention to the sky. "High Shaman, please bring me home." A moment later, he was gone, as if he had never been there.
The man smiled "I'll do my best." he replied, when the Lycaon simply disappeared "God, neat trick." he commented, then turned and saw the reason he was here - Balkan - walking slowly with Charlie.
simple things wrote:Charlie nodded her head and smiled yet again. “Okay, it’s fine. It’s only the right thing to do….” she said, gently releasing her arms from around Balkan’s neck. “C’mon, I want to see where Victor is. If that’s okay.” Charlie said, roughly slapping Balkan’s backside as she walked away slowly.

What the heck…is wrong with me…”
"Oy, that hurts, you know!" Balkan protested, following Charlie "Also I did smell him somewhere around."

"Oh, you don't worry about him." The man said "He's not here anymore. Prolly back at Salisgrave or Arcadia." His voice softened "And hello there, boy, happy to see you on your feet after those hits you took."
The Half-wolf smiled "Good to see ya too Dimitar. I hope you enjoyed that fight, cause I'm not doin' it again."
Dimitar laughed "God, let's hope that won't happen. So how about I call for an evac chopper?"
"No." Balkan answered.
"What?"
"I said no." Balkan explained "There's one more thing I have to do before that. We will go tomorrow."
Dimitar nodded "Very well. I have enough charge for one call, so I'll call our ride tomorrow."
-----
Roarin wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:The man smiled "You should be careful around here, chap, I heard nasty thing about them wolves... But where are my manners?" The man took down his hat and smiled "I am Mathias Meyer and this here fella'..." he pointed at the dog next to him "... is Martin."
Martin just glared at the other dog and spoke "You were asked for your name and you didn't reply, so I'll ask you this time - what's your name?"
Flint flashed a curt smirk at Martin before facing the man. "It's nice to meet ya Mr. Meyer. I think I owe you one.". He looked around the jeep and nodded to himself in approval. "So...where are you guys headed?"
"The resort, lad." Mr. Meyer replied. "After such an interesting walk through the ruins, I believe it's time for a well-deserved tea brake."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:Tacitē gulped as the lycaon spoke, nodding in understanding. She wrote on her pad, "My name is Tacitē," she emphasized the macron over the 'e' to show how her name is pronounced, "Thank you for telling me, you are very kind. Who are you?" she showed the pad to the other animal, quivering a bit
"Ah, my name is Virgil! Tacite, 'Silent one'. Very interesting name. Charmed." He extended his paw to shake. "First time here I guess?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē wrote, "You have a beautiful name, Virgil. My name literally means 'quietly/silently'." she shakily gripped Virgil's paw, "And I have been here for about a month, but I haven't left my mother's lab until now, I was too shy." Tacitē looked up into the lycaon's eyes, but ducked her head away
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"The resort, lad." Mr. Meyer replied. "After such an interesting walk through the ruins, I believe it's time for a well-deserved tea brake."

"Cool. I happened to be walking there myself.
" Flint rested his arm against the door of the jeep. He looked outside the window at the forest. "I think I'll tag along with you guys to the resort. Only, of course if you guys don't mind my company. I've heard that driving is usually faster than a trek through the forest."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:Tacitē wrote, "You have a beautiful name, Virgil. My name literally means 'quietly/silently'." she shakily gripped Virgil's paw, "And I have been here for about a month, but I haven't left my mother's lab until now, I was too shy." Tacitē looked up into the lycaon's eyes, but ducked her head away
"Laboratory!" the young canine was excited. "And pray tell, silent ferret, what does your Maniba study?"
---
Justine said, "Almost there, Drake!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Justine said, "Almost there, Drake!"
this once again shook Levi from his thoughts. "Drake is my dad's name. Call me Levi," the cat said with a chuckle. "and that's great news."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:That's...that's incredible. Thank you sir.
"My pleasure, boys, but please don't come asking for your future. You don't want a headache."
Adrian didn't waste any time leaving the shaman's hut, he was visibly relieved to be outside again.
He looked at Dolmen for a second, he didn't quite know what to say, I-Is that..., is that normal here? I mean do other villages have shamans like that? Because that was the craziest thing I've ever seen.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian didn't waste any time leaving the shaman's hut, he was visibly relieved to be outside again.
He looked at Dolmen for a second, he didn't quite know what to say, I-Is that..., is that normal here? I mean do other villages have shamans like that? Because that was the craziest thing I've ever seen.
Dolmen chuckled. "You think that was the craziest thing you ever saw? Oh boy, you're in for some surprises! For example, you could join me and Baxter for a nice stride to Mirror Lake, the next full moon. You may see something that will drive you crazy!" he winked.
---
the dirt road ended in front of a sign -an old, wooden weathered thing with the name of PORTSMOUTH engraved in black on it. under the location's name, the sign read, POP. 525 - A QUIET PLACE TO LEAVE (AND WE'D LIKE IT THAT WAY)
Justine turned off the motor. she opened the door and got off the jeep, inviting Levi to do the same. "Sorry for the name mixup, boy. Anyway, we're here. We'll walk down this road until we get to the place." she pointed at the curve that ran down by the cliff and to the sea. "I hope you like a simple cuisine, because there are no gourmets or fashion shops here, you'll see."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian didn't waste any time leaving the shaman's hut, he was visibly relieved to be outside again.
Dolmen chuckled. "You think that was the craziest thing you ever saw? Oh boy, you're in for some surprises! For example, you could join me and Baxter for a nice stride to Mirror Lake, the next full moon. You may see something that will drive you crazy!" he winked.
Sounds like a plan to me. Maybe if I'm lucky we can make it a double date.
Last edited by Seth on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Justine turned off the motor. she opened the door and got off the jeep, inviting Levi to do the same.
Levi followed her direction and hopped out of the jeep
valerio wrote:"Sorry for the name mixup, boy. Anyway, we're here. We'll walk down this road until we get to the place." she pointed at the curve that ran down by the cliff and to the sea. "I hope you like a simple cuisine, because there are no gourmets or fashion shops here, you'll see."
"I'll eat anything as long as it tastes good."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

They walked along the path, accompanied by the sounds of the seagulls and the waves against the cliffs.
When they reached Portsmouth, Levi found himself staring at a village that could have been found in '700 paintings. A few houses set against a cliff, some of them actually carved into the rock. not one antenna in sight, not a car. A port where two small boats were tugged. A small plaza with what looked like a tavern and some shops. A sandy beach decorated with nets. People engaged in their business.
And dogs: german shepherds scattered all around, not a member of another breed. If there were other species of pets, they were well hidden. a couple of horse-drawn carts were waiting on the main streeet that biforked in a T -an extremity running from the plaza to the port, the other to the cliff.
"Like it, Levi?" Justine asked.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well it looks nice, but I'd like tor reserve judgement until I've experienced it as a whole."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "Still thinking, child. Try harder."
Mae grimaced as she tried letting herself go in her mind this time. This time, she tried freeing the boundaries of her logic and her own understanding of the spiritual plane. She did feel as if she was falling, but it wasn't very apparent until she felt a gust behind her.

''Hey....Hara...I feel as if....I'm...falling...'' Mae whispered, now feeling as if something was peeling her soul off the shell of her body.
---
valerio wrote: E.R. grinned, then sat up. "I say it's a great idea. Let's see what you can do!" then he stood up and started running toward the water
Tiara laughed as she ran across the smooth sand of the beach and waded clumsily into the clear blue waters of the sea. ''Now come and get me boyfriend!'' Tiara playfully cried out as she dove headfirst into the sea, swimming down and propelling through the water effortlessly with her strong legs, leaving a trail of bubbles.
---
valerio wrote: "Enough to get rested. Now we wait for the others."
''Hm? Others?'' Lars said, raising his eyebrow as he chewed a mouthful of lobster. ''There are others like me?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Mae grimaced as she tried letting herself go in her mind this time. This time, she tried freeing the boundaries of her logic and her own understanding of the spiritual plane. She did feel as if she was falling, but it wasn't very apparent until she felt a gust behind her.
''Hey....Hara...I feel as if....I'm...falling...'' Mae whispered, now feeling as if something was peeling her soul off the shell of her body.
"It's a metaphor of your current state. You're still thinking. Empty yourself. Face what it means to be nothing, no thoughts, no yourself, nothing and no one to refer to. empty of Fear and Hate."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Tiara laughed as she ran across the smooth sand of the beach and waded clumsily into the clear blue waters of the sea. ''Now come and get me boyfriend!'' Tiara playfully cried out as she dove headfirst into the sea, swimming down and propelling through the water effortlessly with her strong legs, leaving a trail of bubbles.
E.R. threw himself in the water and swam, eaily reaching her despite his larger frame "Trained longer here, remember sweetie?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Hm? Others?'' Lars said, raising his eyebrow as he chewed a mouthful of lobster. ''There are others like me?''
"Not outside of Arcadia. Others who will join us for a larger meal. It will be a test of...how much your mind is open, mate."
---
"You're not one to be easily fazed, eh, kid?" Justine said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"You're not one to be easily fazed, eh, kid?" Justine said.
"My parents raised me adventurous. I expect the unexpected and explore the unexplored. An old-timey village doesn't exactly rate in that philosophy."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets