HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

Rikki pointed her thumb at the dark shadows of the trees. The fire's light reflected against his metallic arm and Belisarius' eyes, giving them an eerie nuance. "He's not fond of fires. Let him be. No offense."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Awww that sucks." Lance said his ears drooping a bit.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Everyone has a weakness." Will said "There's no shame to have it, as long as you don't freak out about it."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

As the fire stabilized and a good and steady point, Nate started to make a small hole by it. This wasn't exactly a fire meant to die down quickly. He built it up to be warm and intended it to stay warm. It did however, also offer more than enough heat to cook with.

"You can put your pot for the tea here," the black cat said, "the fire's gonna burn for hours, but if you stir it enough, this spot should be good for making it."

Archimedes sat nearby on a log looking into the fire. He wondered when everyone would come over to tell their ghost stories and such.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

As much as Mitch hated to do so, he followed Rikki's wishes.

"So, Will, do you know any other hawaiian dances?" He asked him.
The Moon Howler

Will look at Mitch with a confused look, blinking.
"I am not a Hawaiian, nor I know any of their dances rather than Hula-hula."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Seth wrote:Well here's hoping we can find a couple dogs that are worth the trouble.
"Or cats. cats can make good friends, too."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:Well here's hoping we can find a couple dogs that are worth the trouble.
"Or cats. cats can make good friends, too."
Yeah, I've met a few cats that are pretty cool when I was at the pound.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I visited a pound during my migrations," Belisarius said. "I made friend with a litter of pups. They were one year old. I visited them every day for five months, bringing them used toys. They all got adopted, luckily, though they remained somehow scared of clown dolls."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, sorry," Mitch said, "I must've got confused there for a second."

Way to go dummy.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:Yeah, I've met a few cats that are pretty cool when I was at the pound.
"What was it like in the pound? I've never been in one."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Seth wrote:Yeah, I've met a few cats that are pretty cool when I was at the pound.
"What was it like in the pound? I've never been in one."

"Well it wasn't great, but they fed us and there were plenty of oter pets there. It got pretty boring though. I had the same room for about 2 years, that wears on you after a while. I certainly don't miss it but, Ian shrugged, it was better than nothing I guess."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:"Well it wasn't great, but they fed us and there were plenty of oter pets there. It got pretty boring though. I had the same room for about 2 years, that wears on you after a while. I certainly don't miss it but, Ian shrugged, it was better than nothing I guess."
"I suppose. Some pets can feel abandoned and lonely at the pound. you probably saw a lot of friends come and go in those two years. How did that make you fee.. she started before she realized what she was about to ask. "Sorry, that question kind of gets ingrained in your head when both of your parents are psychologists."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

[/color]
Seth wrote:"Well it wasn't great, but they fed us and there were plenty of oter pets there. It got pretty boring though. I had the same room for about 2 years, that wears on you after a while. I certainly don't miss it but, Ian shrugged, it was better than nothing I guess."
"I suppose. Some pets can feel abandoned and lonely at the pound. you probably saw a lot of friends come and go in those two years. How did that make you fee.. she started before she realized what she was about to ask. "Sorry, that question kind of gets ingrained in your head when both of your parents are psychologists."
Don't worry about it, I don't really have alot to hide. Ask away if you want.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

razgriz wrote:As the fire stabilized and a good and steady point, Nate started to make a small hole by it. This wasn't exactly a fire meant to die down quickly. He built it up to be warm and intended it to stay warm. It did however, also offer more than enough heat to cook with.

"You can put your pot for the tea here," the black cat said, "the fire's gonna burn for hours, but if you stir it enough, this spot should be good for making it."

Archimedes sat nearby on a log looking into the fire. He wondered when everyone would come over to tell their ghost stories and such.
Will nodded.
"Indeed it will be enough." The cat picked up the pot and moved it on the spot. "It won't need much steering though."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I visited a pound during my migrations," Belisarius said. "I made friend with a litter of pups. They were one year old. I visited them every day for five months, bringing them used toys. They all got adopted, luckily, though they remained somehow scared of clown dolls."
"There's only one thing I'm really worried about," Mitch said picking up a nearby stick and prodding the fire with it, "Them." He finished with a hiss.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"'Them' who?" Rikki hissed back.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"THEM. The Orginization. That's the only thing they called themselves when we were in their holds," Mitch said, he took his stick out, twirled it around like an eight, then put it back in.

"Imagine the worst enemy you've ever had," Mitch said, "And your stripped of weapons, armor, your friends and family at gun point. Then imagine what they can tell you. Go ahead, run away and try. Your family will be murdered one by one 'til you get back. Find a safe spot? We're there. Find a freind? We have him paid off already, and we'll be there in a half an hour. Get government help? If they say, we're taking you to a safe place, know your coming back to us. Should your client release you? And in a deep, wilderness area? There we are. We have eyes, ears, feet, and hands everywhere. Find a crevice in the mountain. Dig further. Dig further then that. Have a steady food source? A supply of water? Thoughts of rescuing your others? When you shut your door, and seal off the cave, we'll be there to turn the light on for you in the morning. THEM. That's why I had a hard time trusting anyone at first." Mitch finished.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, you are among friends now, so you can stop worrying so much. Your people is safe now, and you have a lot of police backing you up, and the best of the best in the corps!" She pointed at herself using her thumbs, grinning widely.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I don't so much any more," Mitch said, staring at the fire, "And their not all safe. A few are missing still, but we got leads. The Orginization is broken up a bit, so there's still that worry. Sigh. That water ready yet?"
The Moon Howler

"The tea is almost ready, Mitch." Will said with a smile "Don't be impatient."

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance nodded "Good I'm getting thirsty." He said

(OOC: blah writers block again :P)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:Don't worry about it, I don't really have alot to hide. Ask away if you want.
"Alright, then. How often did you lose friends when they got adopted?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Seth wrote:Don't worry about it, I don't really have alot to hide. Ask away if you want.
"Alright, then. How often did you lose friends when they got adopted?"
It kind of varied. It was really just whenever they were lucky enough to get adopted.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hm? Oh, sorry. I'm not used to talking all this much," Mitch said, "And, like Lance said, I'm getting a little thirsty. Heh."
The Moon Howler

Will checked the pot one last time and smiled.
"It's ready." he pulled the pot out of the fire and put it on the dirt next to it. Then he reached for his bag and began pulling out small wooden bowls along with a small pouch with some leaves in it. He took two bowls and put a leaf in each of them, then poured the tea in them with a wooden ladle, handing the filled bowls to Mitch and Lance
"Here you go, you two. Enjoy."
Then he continued the procedure, giving the next bowl to Eris and so on, until all of them, including Will, himself, had a bowl with a nice steaming hot tea.

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

(ARRAH I finally caught up.)

Thank you. If you can't find our owners, please don't take us to the pound.

Quartz ate a bit at a time.

Katherine fully woke up, eating without question. She looked at Quartz, remembering their sack of stuff.

Where's our sack?

Quartz was startled, but said, Here.

He handed her the constallation log, loaded with all constallations that she could find.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote:Will checked the pot one last time and smiled.
"It's ready." he pulled the pot out of the fire and put it on the dirt next to it. Then he reached for his bag and began pulling out small wooden bowls along with a small pouch with some leaves in it. He took two bowls and put a leaf in each of them, then poured the tea in them with a wooden ladle, handing the filled bowls to Mitch and Lance
"Here you go, you two. Enjoy."
Then he continued the procedure, giving the next bowl to Eris and so on, until all of them, including Will, himself, had a bowl with a nice steaming hot tea.
Eris took the bowl graciously, "Thanks!" She said, energetically, as she smelled the tea, "Wow, this smells really good.~" She said with a Cheshire-Cat grin.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant allowed his wolf mate to gently push him and sit down near the others, though the Italian wolfdog was still rigid. It took him a lot of self control just to keep his fears out of his face.
"We'll have two, kind sir," Belisarius said, stretching out his paw while keeping an arm around Val.
After their mugs had been filled, Belisarius started sipping at his own...when he threw another glance at Archimedes.
he had done so, discreetely, throughout the last half hour, as if trying to identify the young white dog. he surely smelled familiar, no doubts about that, but where...
"I'm sorry... Archimedes, right? I was wondering, did we met already?"
The Moon Howler

ctcmjh wrote:Eris took the bowl graciously, "Thanks!" She said, energetically, as she smelled the tea, "Wow, this smells really good.~" She said with a Cheshire-Cat grin.
"The leaf I put in the bowls is the key to the aroma and the sweet taste." Will said with a smile "Or at least that's how I was told."

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote:"The leaf I put in the bowls is the key to the aroma and the sweet taste." Will said with a smile "Or at least that's how I was told."
Eris took a small sip of the tea, "Well, whoever told you that was right. It tastes really good too, kind of calming." She said, her Cheshire-Cat grin shrinking to a much more normal smile.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch carefully and respectfully as he could took the cup.

"Mmmm," he merely added to the compliments as he sipped it down.

"Thank you," he managed to get in before taking another small sip.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance took his cup and took a few sips of it letting it sooth his thirst. "mmmm this is very good." He said as he looked around the campfire. "So....what do you guys want to do now? Tell ghost stories?" He asked.
QuartzOrren wrote:(ARRAH I finally caught up.)

Thank you. If you can't find our owners, please don't take us to the pound.

Quartz ate a bit at a time.

Katherine fully woke up, eating without question. She looked at Quartz, remembering their sack of stuff.

Where's our sack?

Quartz was startled, but said, Here.

He handed her the constallation log, loaded with all constallations that she could find.
The Vet looked at them puzzled as Quartz handed Katherine the stuff from the sack. "What is that?" He asked.
Last edited by IceKitsune on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

valerio wrote:Valiant allowed his wolf mate to gently push him and sit down near the others, though the Italian wolfdog was still rigid. It took him a lot of self control just to keep his fears out of his face.
"We'll have two, kind sir," Belisarius said, stretching out his paw while keeping an arm around Val.
After their mugs had been filled, Belisarius started sipping at his own...when he threw another glance at Archimedes.
he had done so, discreetely, throughout the last half hour, as if trying to identify the young white dog. he surely smelled familiar, no doubts about that, but where...
"I'm sorry... Archimedes, right? I was wondering, did we met already?"
"Hrm? Earlier today I think," the white dog said, "though, I doubt any time before that... up until I moved here, I lived in a shelter..." He had vague memories of meeting a wolf before, but, it could just as easily have been another breed of dog. It was during his early years in life that he'd met that person, pet or thing.
IceKitsune wrote:Lance took his cup and took a few sips of it letting it sooth his thirst. "mmmm this is very good." He said as he looked around the campfire. "So....what do you guys want to do now? Tell ghost stories?" He asked.
"Oooh! Yea!" Nate said, standing up, "can I tell the first?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Hmm, and where that shelter was?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:It kind of varied. It was really just whenever they were lucky enough to get adopted.
"You're lucky. a lot of pets get abandonment issues in the pound. Not to mention all of the less than reputable shelters."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Seth wrote:It kind of varied. It was really just whenever they were lucky enough to get adopted.
"You're lucky. a lot of pets get abandonment issues in the pound. Not to mention all of the less than reputable shelters."
I know, alot of shelters don't even keep pets for over a year, he shuddered and looked down for a second but was able to regain his composure, Don't get me wrong, losing friends sucked but I just tried to remember that they were getting a family. I was always jealous too, I kind of started to think I'd never get out of that place. He blushed a little as he realized how quickly he was opening up to this random dog. But I'm ranting, what's your story?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I don't really have a story. not an interesting one, anyway. my uncle bought got at a shelter in Norway and gave me as a gift to my parents. I don't really remember much before that. since then, I've been going around the world meeting pets while my dad was helping them or their masters through psychological issues. I picked up a lot of his tendencies, now I tend to try to find problems to help fix when I meet a new pet." She smiled as she said this.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

valerio wrote:"Hmm, and where that shelter was?"
"I'm not entirely sure, it was somewhere in the north east," Archimedes said, [color=#00040]"I never really worried about where it was."[/color]
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I don't really have a story. not an interesting one, anyway. my uncle bought got at a shelter in Norway and gave me as a gift to my parents. I don't really remember much before that. since then, I've been going around the world meeting pets while my dad was helping them or their masters through psychological issues. I picked up a lot of his tendencies, now I tend to try to find problems to help fix when I meet a new pet." She smiled as she said this.
I'd say being an amatuer psychiatrist is pretty cool. So what do you do when you're not traveling the world and curing the sick?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz