HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Moon Howler »

Will whispered to Eris "What's with him?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch shook his head.

"Leave him alone," he said, "The gas should be pretty well dissipated by now. I mean, the glomp wasn't that big any ways."
The Moon Howler

Will nodded "As you wish. I was just trying to be friendly."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Apparently he doesn't take too kindly to friendly," Mitch said, then he looked at Will for a second.

"Say, uh, ah, never mind," Mitch said, then he didn't finish, getting too embarrassed, "Anyways, anybody want to fill Lance in on what happened?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Had a good sleep, friend?" Will asked
"Heh you can say that." He said nodding
xhunterko wrote:"Apparently he doesn't take too kindly to friendly," Mitch said, then he looked at Will for a second.

"Say, uh, ah, never mind," Mitch said, then he didn't finish, getting too embarrassed, "Anyways, anybody want to fill Lance in on what happened?"
"Yeah I think that would be a good idea right now as I'm very confused." He said
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant counted the recent events on the tip of his metallic fingers. "We-ell, a couple of dogs perhaps *very* high on coffee threw sleeping gas in the cabins, then attacked us in a frenzy of rage. Iblis, Mitch and Eris got slightly wounded, nothing that couldn't be cured. The female attacker was wounded at the head, while the male was apprehended by Belisarius and is still in a confusional state. They are being brought to the pound's vet by AC. That's about it."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yep that sounds bout right," Mitch said, not wanting to pump himself up.

"Heh, you shoulda seen Eris's kick," Mitch said, "Don't get in a fight with that girl. Heh."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:"Yep that sounds bout right," Mitch said, not wanting to pump himself up.

"Heh, you shoulda seen Eris's kick," Mitch said, "Don't get in a fight with that girl. Heh."
Eris cracked her knuckles, "I guess all my practicing paid off." She joked
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

After a short bit, Nate and Archy climbed down from the trees. Small cameras were everywhere. They were still fairly angry about being ignored and so just stood around. The cables were run from the cameras and all that, the other end of them was for Ying and his dad. That was one of the more complex things that shouldn't just be idly meddled with.
The Moon Howler

ctcmjh wrote:Eris cracked her knuckles, "I guess all my practicing paid off." She joked
"Oh man!" Will exclaimed "Wish I was able to see that."

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote: "Oh man!" Will exclaimed "Wish I was able to see that."
Eris dusted off her shoulder, boastingly, "Yeah, it was pretty cool."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heeey, wait a sec," Mitch said, snapping his fingers after noticing all the cameras, "Do you guys think those caught any of the incident? That would make explaining it a bit easier." Mitch said to Archy and Nate.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:Valiant counted the recent events on the tip of his metallic fingers. "We-ell, a couple of dogs perhaps *very* high on coffee threw sleeping gas in the cabins, then attacked us in a frenzy of rage. Iblis, Mitch and Eris got slightly wounded, nothing that couldn't be cured. The female attacker was wounded at the head, while the male was apprehended by Belisarius and is still in a confusional state. They are being brought to the pound's vet by AC. That's about it."
"Wow, well this trip has been very exciting so far." He said taking in all the new info. "Thats it no more naps for me." Lance said as he looked over at Mitch who had brought up using the camera footage.
xhunterko wrote:"Heeey, wait a sec," Mitch said, snapping his fingers after noticing all the cameras, "Do you guys think those caught any of the incident? That would make explaining it a bit easier." Mitch said to Archy and Nate.
"Yeah that would be cool, do you guys thing anything was caught on them?" He said excited to maybe see that Kick from Eris and how everything exactly went down.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

IceKitsune wrote:
valerio wrote:Valiant counted the recent events on the tip of his metallic fingers. "We-ell, a couple of dogs perhaps *very* high on coffee threw sleeping gas in the cabins, then attacked us in a frenzy of rage. Iblis, Mitch and Eris got slightly wounded, nothing that couldn't be cured. The female attacker was wounded at the head, while the male was apprehended by Belisarius and is still in a confusional state. They are being brought to the pound's vet by AC. That's about it."
"Wow, well this trip has been very exciting so far." He said taking in all the new info. "Thats it no more naps for me." Lance said as he looked over at Mitch who had brought up using the camera footage.
xhunterko wrote:"Heeey, wait a sec," Mitch said, snapping his fingers after noticing all the cameras, "Do you guys think those caught any of the incident? That would make explaining it a bit easier." Mitch said to Archy and Nate.
"Yeah that would be cool, do you guys thing anything was caught on them?" He said excited to maybe see that Kick from Eris and how everything exactly went down.
"Well, everything should be on there, right?" Eris said, "Well, at least almost everything. When me and Iblis chased those two punks to the forest for a bit, we were out of sight of the camera. But everything else should be there. Including my epic kick."
The Moon Howler

"Anxious to see it." Will commented, a bit lost in his thoughts.

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The Van pulled up to the Animal Control building and Jake parked it in the back of the building. He got out and unlocked the back of the Truck looking at the two animals in side there cages. "All right you two we're here." He said as he grabbed the cages and began walking to the vets office. It didn't take long to get there and he set the two down on the examination table as the Vet walked in with a nurse.

"They're all yours Doc." Jake said as he walked out of the room and heard the Nurse unlock the cages.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"We weren't ready for any recording... we put them up and ran their BNC cables out... and I don't think Ying and his dad had gotten them hooked in that fast," Nate said, and it was probably true. There were a LOT of cameras around and depending on your situation you ran cables back from the cameras or from the production truck out. In this case however, they were running from the cameras back with a variety of BNC cables of varying lengths.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz got out, slowly getting Katherine out as well.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Both Valiant and Rikki facepawlmed, gronaning. "Figures."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ah well, nothing like a good story eh?" Mitch said. Then, as best he could from his point of view, he gave them an idea of what happened. Trying as best he could to not put himself in the spotlight.

"...and we were just getting bandaged up when you walked in," Mitch finished, hoping that he got the details right.
The Moon Howler

"Well, after the story, I think we all going to need a nice cup of tea, don't you people think?" Will asked, snapping out of his rail of thoughts.

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

After searching every inch of the cabin he could, Iblis decided to look through his bag to see what all was in it. "Lets see..." He said to himself. "A... bottle of water, er, two bottles of water, my... I forget what this thing's called..." He continued as he pulled the objects out.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Well, after the story, I think we all going to need a nice cup of tea, don't you people think?" Will asked, snapping out of his rail of thoughts.
Lance licked his lips "Yeah I can use something to drink." He said
QuartzOrren wrote:Quartz got out, slowly getting Katherine out as well.
The nurse took out a clip board and wrote down the two pets names. "Who are your owners?" She asked as the Doctor began examining Katherine's head for anything wrong.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz wanted to tell the truth, but that means the unspeakable.So, he used his “old” owner's name, the one before they were left.

“Rio Orren. He's our only, but I've been looking for him everywhere here. Are there any hotels? ”
RAINBOW YEAAH!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yeah a tea would be nice," Mitch said in response, then Mitch looked at him again. Almost wanting to say something, then looked back down.

Nah, I'll ask him after he performs. Then I can see what I'm getting into.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

QuartzOrren wrote:Quartz wanted to tell the truth, but that means the unspeakable.So, he used his “old” owner's name, the one before they were left.

“Rio Orren. He's our only, but I've been looking for him everywhere here. Are there any hotels? ”
The Nurse looked at him strangely "Your going to be staying here for the night at least until we can find your owners." She said as the doctor finished his exam of Katherine. "Its a slight concussion nothing more, we'll get them some food and let them rest here and she should be fine in the morning." He said as the nurse nodded and walked off to get some food and water for them.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris nodded eagerly, "Tea sounds good. Do we have any sugar? Or honey?" She asked nobody in particular.
The Moon Howler

"I have a jar or two of honey from Kahoku, a village on a nearby island." Will said with a grin. "Never understood what they do to it, but I've never tasted a better one. Be right back" he headed for the car.

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I have a jar or two of honey from Kahoku, a village on a nearby island." Will said with a grin. "Never understood what they do to it, but I've never tasted a better one. Be right back" he headed for the car.
"That sounds great!" Eris said as Will left. When he was facing away from her, she grinned widely and winked at Rikki.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch did his best to stifle a laugh.

"We don't even need to try and match make these two," he whispered to Rikki, "At least, from Eris's side that is, heh."
The Moon Howler

Soon Will returned with a big pot in paws and a small backpack
"Alright." He said, placing the pot on the ground "Now we need a fireplace and water."
He turned to the wolf and the dog "Valiant-vako, Belizarius-vako, are you two willing to fill the pot with water from that stream you found me at, while I'll make the fireplace?"

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"mmmm Honey sounds very nice." Lance said as he watched Will come back with the Large Pot. "I can help with the fire if you need it." He said
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I, will also, help with the fire," Mitch said definitively, holding up a pointer finger, "There's already a fire pit here and all we need are some logs, sticks, and other brush material. And some rocks too, come on Lance. Let's see if we can find some logs or so before it gets too too dark." And with that, Mitch made his way off to the forest in the bushes.
The Moon Howler

"Alright, I'm coming to help with the firewood." Will said, following Mitch and Lancer

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance followed Mitch and began picking up sticks and pieces of wood along the way as the walked though the brush. He quickly got a few good pieces of wood and bark in a few minutes, but not enough. He called out to Mitch and Will "We shouldn't go out to far guys its getting pretty dark. Don't want to get lost." He said.

The Nurse returned with the food and water for the two dogs laying it in front of them "There you go you two eat up." she said.
Last edited by IceKitsune on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Please," Mitch said, holding a bushel full of large sticks and a small log his size, "Phew. We've been going one direction, I am noctornal, and all we need to do is follow our noses any how. Seriously don't you have any basic survival skills Lance?" At that, Mitch tripped a little and lost a stick or two.

"Ohhhh oopsies," he said. Then he suddenly got embarrassed.

"Sorry, one of those, cutesy things we were taught to do," he said in explanation.
The Moon Howler

"Even the greatest hunter doesn't know what awaits him in the next bush." Will said with a smile, as he joined the two. He held a nice amount of wood - both logs and sticks.
"Also, in addition to our feral buddy, you have a semi-feral cat" he grinned "And cats can see in the dark, remember?"

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Jessica had just finished a slight nap after helping unpack, and was now finishing up a quick text to her long distance friend.
"Mom, I'm gonna go out to see if I can make some new friends."
"Just don't be out too late."
"Okay, mom. I'll call you if I get held up."
she exited her new house and began wandering the streets, hoping to find another pet out this late.
Ian had been walking for a while and was thinking about giving up and heading home when he turned a corner and saw another dog walking towards him.

He wanted to say something but he was drawing a blank. He raised a paw and waved, hoping she would break the silence first.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

After walking for a while, Jessica saw the other dog waving to her, and waved back while saying "Hi. I'm glad to see another pet out right now. the day would have ended up boring if I hadn't run into anyone."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Someone mentioned a fire and went off for wood... Nate was bored and as a stage crew geek had every tool for making fire present. He got some of his flash cotton and a small striker, then went over to the fire pit to set up. He'd at least make starting the fire quick. Without a thing to do, Archimedes followed.