HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

TensaZangetsu

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Richter sits down on the sidewalk
Tia sighs
Ok rich, you stay here then, we'll be right back
Tia walks over to the new dog
Hello there new guy. What's your name?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rex turned to his brother "Christopher, stay with Albert and Richter. We'll be back shortly."
His brother nodded and he followed Tia to the new dog
"Hey there, new neighbor!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason was about to open his mouth to meanly reply. But he thought that making a somewhat good impression would be better. So as to not be hated by the neighborhood pets. Instead he said, Hey, my name's Mason.he said in a deep and heavy voice.
Yes, I am a furry.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Nice to meetcha Mason.
Tia extended a paw to the new dog
Richter decided to get up and greet the dog too, even though he didn't want to
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

valerio wrote:<Why, Miss Rena, this is the part where i should get offended?>
<Do y'all live here? and if you do, does she know? and what about Kaori here? wouldn't it seem strange of no-one to ask if she doesn't know ghosts are real?> Rena thought back to the new voice inside her head. She really needs to get used to the thought of having ghosts talk to her by thought.
xhunterko wrote:I think that's a great idea! I think we're all headed to the park in a bit. So see if you can't get your group out here and we'll start the intros proper.
<Well, you can if you want to... Not like I could stop y'all if ya tried anyways.> She thought back to Miles, hoping she didn't cross or mix up her thoughts.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

<Well, you can if you want to... Not like I could stop y'all if ya tried anyways.> She thought back to Miles, hoping she didn't cross or mix up her thoughts.
Well, I'd kinda need your help getting them out here. I don't I know everybody you know yet. Is everything all right, you sound a little nerved.
Rex turned to his brother "Christopher, stay with Albert and Richter. We'll be back shortly."
His brother nodded and he followed Tia to the new dog
"Hey there, new neighbor!"
Your timing couldn't be more perfect, don't say a word if he asks anything strange.

Miles calmly walked behind Christopher and rubbing his paws together, carefully put his pointy claws just touching the tender parts of his neck. Now while he couldn't physically hurt anybody, he could darn well make them think he could. Miles began softly scratching the area and waited. Making sure that his hands were as cold as possible.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Unsteadily, but surely Mason shook paws with the other dogs. So... What's your name? He took a glance over towards the now smaller group of pets, they were still standing there. Oh great, another guy is coming to say hi. I thought these two were enough. Mason thought. Just remember, keep your cool, don't act mean, and above all don't lose your temper, even if they ask about the clothes!
Yes, I am a furry.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Evemtually, Janus burped loudly then patted his belly. "Guys, I'm officially brim-full and I have the morning to spend in your nice company. Any ideas?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Buster hadn't eaten enough to be full. he's a light eater.
He chuckled slightly at Janus's burp, then responded to him, "I have no plans whatsoever."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote:Unsteadily, but surely Mason shook paws with the other dogs. So... What's your name? He took a glance over towards the now smaller group of pets, they were still standing there. Oh great, another guy is coming to say hi. I thought these two were enough. Mason thought. Just remember, keep your cool, don't act mean, and above all don't lose your temper, even if they ask about the clothes!
"I'm Rex, buddy, nice to take your acquaintance!" The shepherd introduced himself.
xhunterko wrote:Your timing couldn't be more perfect, don't say a word if he asks anything strange.

Miles calmly walked behind Christopher and rubbing his paws together, carefully put his pointy claws just touching the tender parts of his neck. Now while he couldn't physically hurt anybody, he could darn well make them think he could. Miles began softly scratching the area and waited. Making sure that his hands were as cold as possible.
Christopher shrugged in surprise "What was that?" he began to look around "Who did this?"
But here was no one there and it couldn't be Albert, since e was watching him a second ago. He turned to the other shepherd once again and asked with a shaky voice
"A-Albert, w-what's going on in here? W-Who was the one b-behind me?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Evemtually, Janus burped loudly then patted his belly. "Guys, I'm officially brim-full and I have the morning to spend in your nice company. Any ideas?"
I don't really have any plans, what does everyone normally do?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Your timing couldn't be more perfect, don't say a word if he asks anything strange.

Christopher shrugged in surprise "What was that?" he began to look around "Who did this?"
But here was no one there and it couldn't be Albert, since e was watching him a second ago. He turned to the other shepherd once again and asked with a shaky voice
Albert looked over to Christopher and tilted his head. "Huh?"
The Moon Howler

"S-some touched me... my n-neck... s-someone with very cold paws." Christopher explained

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

musclecar326 wrote:Unsteadily, but surely Mason shook paws with the other dogs. So... What's your name? He took a glance over towards the now smaller group of pets, they were still standing there. Oh great, another guy is coming to say hi. I thought these two were enough. Mason thought. Just remember, keep your cool, don't act mean, and above all don't lose your temper, even if they ask about the clothes!
Richter decided to stand next to Tia
Why, hello there. It's nice to meet and greet you! I'm Richter
What caused you to change your mind?
None of your business that's what!
Tia sighed
Anyways, how are you this fine day?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Albert looked over to Christopher and tilted his head. "Huh?"
Shhh. Act like he's acting funny, I'm doing Rex a favor.
Don't move. Don't move a muscle. Cause I want you to listen, and listen good.

Miles tightened his grip a little.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Don't move. Don't move a muscle. Cause I want you to listen, and listen good.

Miles tightened his grip a little.
"What's going on in here?" Christopher asked with his eyes widened in fear "Why am I hearing voices in my head..." he mumbled quietly, shaking as a leaf.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It's kind of strange for someone to be talking to open air isn't it? It's best not to. Just think back, but don't yet, now that I have your complete attention. Hear this. So far, you seem to be having the right attitute, I like that. So, your Rex's brother I take it? All right. When you first got off the bus I noticed the tension between you two right away. I also noticed something else. I saw someone at least down and humble.

Now. I don't know you. I don't know your past either. But Rex there? That's my buddy. For now at least. I reccomended that people can change and he should give you a second chance. Don't blow it.

At this, Miles put a hand from behind on Christopher's chest.

Got it?

ooc: From over the shoulder. Not through the skin if your were wondering.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Richter decided to stand next to Tia
Why, hello there. It's nice to meet and greet you! I'm Richter
What caused you to change your mind?
None of your business that's what!
Tia sighed
Anyways, how are you this fine day?
Hello to you as well, and I'm doing fine today. I was just watching the workers build my dad's new gym. Right after Mason closed his mouth, his cellphone started to ring in his collar. *Playing 'The Return by MGK* Sorry, its probably my dad, I'll be right back.

Mason walks a little bit down the street and answers his phone. Hello? Oh hey dad, yeah I'm doing ok. No actually some other pets came up to me, No I didn't act mean. I know, Ok I'll be home by 6. Alright bye dad, i love you too. Mason walks back to the group feeling a little looser and happier. So where were you guys going? If you don't mind, can i join you?
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:It's kind of strange for someone to be talking to open air isn't it? It's best not to. Just think back, but don't yet, now that I have your complete attention. Hear this. So far, you seem to be having the right attitute, I like that. So, your Rex's brother I take it? All right. When you first got off the bus I noticed the tension between you two right away. I also noticed something else. I saw someone at least down and humble.

Now. I don't know you. I don't know your past either. But Rex there? That's my buddy. For now at least. I reccomended that people can change and he should give you a second chance. Don't blow it.

At this, Miles put a hand from behind on Christopher's chest.

Got it?

ooc: From over the shoulder. Not through the skin if your were wondering.
Christopher began to shake even more.
"A-are... are you ... a ... g-g-ghost?" he barely muttered, but just loud enough for a pet at few steps away to hear him.
~~~~~~
musclecar326 wrote:Mason walks a little bit down the street and answers his phone. Hello? Oh hey dad, yeah I'm doing ok. No actually some other pets came up to me, No I didn't act mean. I know, Ok I'll be home by 6. Alright bye dad, i love you too. Mason walks back to the group feeling a little looser and happier. So where were you guys going? If you don't mind, can i join you?
"We were heading to the forest for a short walk, so feel free to join us." Rex offered

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Christopher began to shake even more.
"A-are... are you ... a ... g-g-ghost?" he barely muttered, but just loud enough for a pet at few steps away to hear him.
Miles inched out his pointy claws.

GOT IT?
The Moon Howler

The fear came a bit too much for Christopher.
"Y-y-ye... Ugh!"
Everything around him became dark. His body became limp and he collapsed on the ground, unconscious.

Rex turned to Albert and Christopher just in time to see his brother fainting. His eyes widened in fear for his brother.
"CHRISTOPHER!" he yelled as he ran to his unconscious brother

"Christopher! Brother! Are you okay? Wake up!" Rex was shooting the questions one by one, but his brother was still lying down on the street, unconscious.
The worried shepherd checked his brother's heartbeat and breathing. "Oh, heavens, he seems all right!"

"MILES!" Rex send a furious thought to the spirit "I ASKED YOU TO SCARE HIM, NOT KNOCKING HIM UNCONSCIOUS!!!"

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

The Moon Howler wrote:The fear came a bit too much for Christopher.
"Y-y-ye... Ugh!"
Everything around him became dark. His body became limp and he collapsed on the ground, unconscious.

Rex turned to Albert and Christopher just in time to see his brother fainting. His eyes widened in fear for his brother.
"CHRISTOPHER!" he yelled as he ran to his unconscious brother

"Christopher! Brother! Are you okay? Wake up!" Rex was shooting the questions one by one, but his brother was still lying down on the street, unconscious.
The worried shepherd checked his brother's heartbeat and breathing. "Oh, heavens, he seems all right!"

"MILES!" Rex send a furious thought to the spirit "I ASKED YOU TO SCARE HIM, NOT KNOCKING HIM UNCONSCIOUS!!!"
Tia and richter rushed over
Is he alright!?
Richer was worried about the very first friend he ever made
The Moon Howler

"Yes, he's fine..." Rex replied "Just unconscious..."
He lifted his brother off the ground and laid him on his shoulder.
"I... I'm going to take him home... you guys go without me..." he said without looking at the others and headed home, carrying his brother.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Crap! That wasn't intentionally! I had no idea was going to furring far! Dang it! Poor guy. Look, I'm sorry, I honestly didn't mean to go that far. That shocked me as much as it did him.

Miles was clearly distraught by what he had unintentionally done. His arms hung low and his ears were down. Then Miles simply sat on the ground and buried his face in his paws.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia sat down and placed a paw on miles's shoulder
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Crap! That wasn't intentionally! I had no idea was going to furring far! Dang it! Poor guy. Look, I'm sorry, I honestly didn't mean to go that far. That shocked me as much as it did him.

Miles was clearly distraught by what he had unintentionally done. His arms hung low and his ears were down. Then Miles simply sat on the ground and buried his face in his paws.
"It's ... okay. Don't blame yourself." Rex thought towards the spirit "It's my fault in here... I shouldn't have asked you to scare him... though I didn't know his fear had grown to such level..." the shepherd finished, lowering his head as he was going to his house.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Thanks Tia. He thought to her, smiling weakly.

Fear? Fear? Rex why didn't you tell me?! I'd of gone so much more easier if I'd of known if he was afraid of ghosts! Or death, or dying, or something the like. I hate scaring people like that. And I never know until it's usually too..cough

"*cough, cough, cough, hack, cough, ugh*", Miles accidently coughed out loud.

Your back too I see? Am I ever gonna be rid of you? He thought to himself.

Ahem. It's usually too late.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:Well, I'd kinda need your help getting them out here. I don't I know everybody you know yet. Is everything all right, you sound a little nerved.
<Sorry, I'm trying to hold two conversations in my head, and listen to everythin' goin' on 'round me all at once, and I'm starting to hurt my head with all of it.> Rena thought back to Miles, fighting the urge to rub her head. <Mind remindin' me where we're gonna meet? I'm havin' a hard time rememberin' things with so many convesations.>
Seth wrote:I don't really have any plans, what does everyone normally do?
"I usually work with ma at the book store all day, but I have plans to meet up with someone today, if y'all wanna come." She said, trying to roll along with pretty much everything that was going on.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Fear? Fear? Rex why didn't you tell me?! I'd of gone so much more easier if I'd of known if he was afraid of ghosts! Or death, or dying, or something the like. I hate scaring people like that. And I never know until it's usually too..cough
Rex sent another furious thought to Miles "I told you I didn't know that might happen myself!" them he calmed down and continued "Sorry... Christopher's fear was nothing more than when a child sees a scary ghost movie and runs to his mother for support... I didn't see that coming ... forgive me..."

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Well, I'd kinda need your help getting them out here. I don't I know everybody you know yet. Is everything all right, you sound a little nerved.
<Sorry, I'm trying to hold two conversations in my head, and listen to everythin' goin' on 'round me all at once, and I'm starting to hurt my head with all of it.> Rena thought back to Miles, fighting the urge to rub her head. <Mind remindin' me where we're gonna meet? I'm havin' a hard time rememberin' things with so many convesations.>
Seth wrote:I don't really have any plans, what does everyone normally do?
"I usually work with ma at the book store all day, but I have plans to meet up with someone today, if y'all wanna come." She said, trying to roll along with pretty much everything that was going on.
Gage tried to hide the note of suspicion in his voice,Who exactly are you meeting?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Why should it matter who she's meeting? an invitation is an invitation, and I'm inclined to take her up on the offer." he smiled at Rena.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

xhunterko wrote:Thanks Tia.
Your welcome buddy
Um, Tia, what are you doing?
Richter was confused
Why are you sitting there with an arm out?

(OOC: he cant see miles)
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

"me too, if you don't mind, of course," Koari said

~

Hunter felt mildly annoyed at the fact no-one had notice his hello. When he noticed some of the group of pets had gone to say hello to a lonely-looking dog on the curb, he decided to try again.

"Hey," Hunter smiled to the dog.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Why should it matter who she's meeting? an invitation is an invitation, and I'm inclined to take her up on the offer." he smiled at Rena.
I guess, if you guys go I'll come with.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Hey is he alright? Mason said now pointing at the dog that is unconscious. If you guys want i'll carry him back to your house. I have the time and muscle to do so.
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Rex sent another furious thought to Miles "I told you I didn't know that might happen myself!" them he calmed down and continued "Sorry... Christopher's fear was nothing more than when a child sees a scary ghost movie and runs to his mother for support... I didn't see that coming ... forgive me..."
Miles mentally facepalmed.

Ngh. It's all right Rex. I never can tell how those types are going to react. So, what do we want to do now then? Head to Rex's house and wait for Christopher to get better, or head out to the woods and let him rest in the house a bit? Oh, yeah, new guy on your guys six.

He thought to the general group except Hunter and Richter. Not willing to take any more chances.

Say Tia, how does your bro feel about ghosts?
Ah it's all right. As far as where, I'm not sure right now. I, yes, me, I over did a scare job and now we're taking Rex's brother, Christopher, home. After that I don't know. So it might be at his house or the woods. Let's bank on his house until I know better. Right now we're at main street where the new construction is. I still can't believe I over did it. Heh, considering, how lon-...never mind.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Alright so i see you have this covered. I feel kinda tired so I'll see you guys later if you want, just call me. Mason hands Tia his phone number. He walks away towards home, hoping that they will call him soon.

A short walk later he arrives on his porch, Mason opens the door and yells Hey dad, I'm home! Hey son, so what are these new friends of yours like?Oh they're alright, a little to excited and happy for me but they will do. Mason said while taking his human clothes off. Home was the only place he felt comfortable, without them. Well you have to deal with them. Remember we moved here to help you with your social skills, so be nice.I know, I know. Wake me up in 1 hour if I'm not up yet.Ok, Son.

Mason's room was pretty usual for him but for anyone else it was impressive. There were pictures, trophies and posters covering all the walls. I pair of boxing gloves are hanging above his bed with a plaque below reading "Best Partner Ever- Love Dad" Mason walked over to his bed and laid down, he turned on his Ipod to play some MGK. Mason fell asleep almost instantly.

Edit: I changed my post a little to fit into the actual time.
Last edited by musclecar326 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

Rex finally reached his house with his brother over his shoulder. Matt saw them from the window of the kitchen and rushed out.
"What happened, Rex? Why is he like that?" the man asked, gently taking the unconscious dog in his arms, looking with an eyebrow raised at his pet. "Well?"
Rex's ears fell down
"It's my fault!" he confessed.
"What have you done?" Matt asked once more.
"A joke that got out of control... and an unexpected condition." Rex answered
"Those are excuses..." the man shook his head "Honestly, I don't want details."
"So what now?" the dog asked
"What do you mean?" his owner looked confused.
"What will be my punishment?"
"There will be none..."
"WHAT?"
"... that doesn't mean I'm forgiving you, though."
"Oh, come on! Punish me! Muzzle me even! PLEASE!" Rex begged
Matt frowned at his pet "Rex, if I punish you in any way, then this would be considered forgiveness. I will not do that. Until you find a way to make it up to your brother, I'll leave the guilt to weight over your shoulders" he entered the house, followed by Rex "Oh, and one tip: a simple "Sorry" won't work, you have to think of something more."
"I..." Rex began... "I understand."
"No, you don't." Matt replied as he put Christopher on the sofa in the living room and covered him with a blanket "Tell ya this - you will know when you think of it."
Rex growled quietly and went out, slamming the door behind him.
Matt only smiled "Oh, well, he'll learn the hard way... like me..." he returned to the kitchen to continue with the cooking.
~~~~
Rex went outside and sat at the tree in the backyard, hiding behind the trunk so that his father wouldn't be able to see him from neither the kitchen, nor the living room.
"Why me?" Rex grumbled as he covered his muzzle with one paw, moving into relaxing pose. It didn't took long before the sleep overwhelmed him...

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus stood up. "Well, right now I'm in the mood to finish my painting for Cage, so I hope to see you soon guys, or tomorrow morning." He bowed to the others. "It's been a pleasure! See ya!" And with that, he ran out of the kitchen room and upstairs.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Janus stood up. "Well, right now I'm in the mood to finish my painting for Cage, so I hope to see you soon guys, or tomorrow morning." He bowed to the others. "It's been a pleasure! See ya!" And with that, he ran out of the kitchen room and upstairs.
"Bye," Kaori said, in a small voice.

~

Hunter gave up, and trotted away. Am I invisible, or something?

((Ooc: Noone talked to hunter~! He's leaving now.))
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.