Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by The Game »

Winter hugged him tight for a second, with a frenzied wagging tail, then pulled back to look at him with an inquisitive look in her eye."Having people worry about you means they care...or something close to that. I have so many questions about that place! I mean, what was it like? I can't even imagine! Was it really cold all the time or blazing hot or kind of an in between thing? Was the food actually good? And most importantly, was the color scheme of the place matching its aura?". Winter was plain curious, and she was an okay listener, if Max wanted to 'spill'.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max smiled at her what she said, and her questions, "I guess your right. And for your questions: It was terrible, it was very cold, the food was just enough to get by and tasted bad, and yes it was almost completely gray." Max said, trying to answer all of her questions, his tail wagging as well.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"All gray?? That's terrible?? There wasn't even any white?" She pointed to her snow white collar. "Or even better pink? Or at least blue? That's so terrible! You poor thing!" She patted his cheek affectionately. "Living in drab-ulous gray...I can't even imagine. I feel like I should make a rainbow appear or something." Wonder didn't really want to interrupt, but she did anyway. "I don't want to interrupt, but we should probably head home or something."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Yeah, but everything's better now." Max said, trying to cheer her up. He looked at the night sky, "Yeah, it's pretty late. I'll walk you home." He told Winter, taking her paw in his.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Okay, but what of his eye?" He said, "I've seen some wounds like that... and they didn't turn out well..." Mr. Brich said, "Is he going ot lose his vision in his eye?"

(OOC ctcmjh Zappa's gonna lose his vision in his lef teye alright??)
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Well, judging from that injury, he will lose most, if not all, of the vision in that eye. I would still recommend covering up the eye so it doesn't get infected. I'm sorry about that Mr. Birch, there's nothing I can do about it. Although he is fortunate that his other injuries will heal in time." Mrs. Rozen said, seriously.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"I see... Well, I guess we should collect our rasc-" he looked out the back window and saw Jackson with Liz, asleep, leaning against one another.
"Well, since their asleep, I'll let them stay here for the evening... it something i can do to repay you for your help," Mr. Birch said with alittle grin.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Okay, thank you." She said while watching Liz and Jackson out of the window, "If Zappa needs any help, or if Liz is too much of a handful, just call my home number." She said, giving Mr. Birch her business card, "And before I forget..." She dug a bottle of small prescription bottle of blue pills, "These are for Zappa. If he's in pain, give him two of these every four hours. If you need a refill, you can get it at my office." She said as she handed the bottle to Mr. Birch.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Thank you, madame. Well lets go grab these two and move them to their respective beds and be done with this evening," Mr. Birch said opening the back door. He grabbed Jackson and waited of Mrs. Rozen to grab Liz.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mrs. Rozen picked up Liz and carried her like a baby upstairs, following Mr. Birch. When he showed her the guest room, she laid Liz down on the bed. She kissed Liz on the forehead and tucked her in. She walked out of the door, "Thank you for letting Liz spend the night. I'll see you around the neighborhood." She said as she picked up her duffel-bag.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Birch nodded and walked up stairs, putting Jackson to bed. He then Proceed to follow Mrs Rozen to the front door and saw her off.
He then went off to bed and fell quickly to sleep. He was happy tomorrow was Saturday.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mrs. Rozen walked back to her car and drove to her house. It was a short drive, as they were only three houses away. She went about her normal nightly schedule with Mr. Rozen, and they went to sleep.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter took Max's paw. "Thaaank you!" They walked until they came up to the green door again. "Bye Max, and good night!" She kissed his cheek and went inside. "Bye Max, thanks for helping find Saga." With a tired wave over her shoulder, Wonder went inside after her sister. Her mom had already made dinner, and the family was eating when Wonder remembered. "Jack never came!"
"Oh, you were expecting a Jack? He called and said he couldn't come because he got sick." Wonder frowned and pushed away her plate (food bowl?). "Oh, well if he got sick then that's okay...I'm not hungry anymore so good night."
"Good night."
"Good night. You should go to bed too Winter, it's late."
"Okay good night."
Then the girls went to sleep.

[sorry iwas rushed]
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

2 Weeks later
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome walked outside for the first time in the past two weeks. He had told his Dad about the incident in the park. His dad put a letter of apology through eavryone in the neigherborhoods' doors during the past couple of weeks. Awesome had spent this time in making his cellar seem more casual. There was a light in the cellar now (even through it was rarely switched on) and a table, instead of the small shelf. He had taken the dagger off his tag, and replaced it with the normal tag again. He had looked up some martial arts in the DVD's his dad had through.

I've not been out in a while, I wonder if anything big has happened? I don't know, but I'm gonna head to the park and just relax outside by a tree for a little while... Awesome thought, happy to be outside. He relaxed by a big tree not far from the entrance to the park, so anybody who walks by could notice him. (He didn't do it on purpose through).
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Walking quietly through the park, carrying with her a piece of cloth tied up in a knot, Dahlia had been out of the house since early that morning. She'd been sneaking out of the house early the last several mornings, before Sebastian or most anyone else was awake-- or so she thought. Today she'd been out longer than usual, but hadn't noticed the time going by until now.

As she passed by the trees near the entrance, she realized with a start that Awesome was there. "W-What're you doing here?!" Realizing this sounded incredibly accusing, especially since this was a public park, she tried to correct herself. "I mean... Isn't it... Kind of early?"
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked over to Dahlia.
"Erm, I've not even left the house for two weeks...and the park is peaceful. I often get up this early anyway, I just don't leave the house... Why are you up this early anyway?" Awesome tried to sound friendly.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

In the two weeks since the role playing adventure, Honey had learned that Mr. Blanque was an animal therapist and counselor, and since it took almost the two weeks to persuade Vanilla to get her out of the house (Honey had even tried leaving the house herself in hopes that Vanilla would follow, and this only led to arguments), Honey decided it would be a good idea to talk to him.

Vanilla didn't agree.

"I don't trust him. The last thing I need is false sympathy and remedies to 'fix' myself."

"You don't know he'll be like that, Vanilla," said Honey as she called Mr. Blanque on the phone. "He might be nice. Anyway, if it turns out as you say, we don't have to see him again."

Vanilla very much did not want to risk the latter possibility--she'd rather know she missed being once again jerked around than have it happen again.

"You just want to be around MONTY again."

Honey ignored her sister as she finished dialing the number.
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Sat May 08, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

"Oh. Right... I guess it is kind of... Peaceful." Though she'd been looking skeptically at Awesome since she'd noticed him, Dahlia relaxed a bit. He seemed like he was at least trying to be polite. Trying to move the cloth wrapped bundle behind her back, it wasn't exactly a fluid movement, but she tried to avert Awesome's attention from it none the less. "I'm up so early because... I... Like to walk in the park." She would have slapped her forehead at the poor excuse if she weren't trying to seem inconspicuous-- 'Who wakes up early just to walk around a park?!' she thought to herself. "I mean... Isn't it good for your health to get in early morning exercise?"
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Yeah, I suppose it is..." Awesome stood up. I wonder what's in that cloth? Well she's hiding it, so I'd best not ask...
Awesome began fiddling with his collar again before saying "has...has anything...weird happened recently that I should know about? I mean, anything that shouldn't normally happen around here?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter sighed in utter frustration and threw the remote and Wonder. The cat caught it a second before it hit her in the head.
"That was my head!"
"Sorry I'm bored! It's been 2 weeks and I've done nothing..."
"Other then go out with Max."
"...other then that. Let's go see if anyone's outside before I explode."
Wonder shrugged and got up. "Okay, Nickelodeon was getting boring anyway." Winter got up too. "Mom, Dad we're goin' onna walk!!!"
Carter Deeters came bustling down the stairs, with Nyssa Deeters right behind him. "Okay, girls, be good, we're headed to the editors'. I think we have a really good draft!" They were out the door with surprising speed.
Winter stepped back to keep the swinging door from smashing into her. "Bye! C'mon, let's see what's happening in this neighborhood."
"Okay, but when you explode, try not to get Winter bits on me."
Winter replied to that by shoving her sister out the door.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

"Anything weird?..." Though she was tempted to use seeing him in the park after staying inside for two weeks as an example, Dahlia thought better of it. After a couple seconds of thinking about it though, she shook her head. "Nope. Not that I know of, anyway... Why do you ask? Looking to save the day, Awesome Man?" She smiled wryly at the last part, hoping to get across that she was just joking with him.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked down when she mentioned his name like that.
"Hehe, yeah...I suppose I am..." Awesome said softly.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Looking slightly annoyed at his reaction, Dahlia felt a small pang of guilt for the relatively innocent comment. She tried to shrug it off, but some part of her conscience wouldn't let her. "Hey... Cheer up. If you want something weird, well... I actually came out to... Pick some flowers." She said the last part more quickly, like she hoped he wouldn't hear her. It wasn't exactly a well kept secret that she liked them, but she blushed slightly none the less.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked up again, he was used to comments on his name. It had just been awhile since somebody mentioned it.
"flowers are quite cool, I don't really see many through. My dad doesn't buy any, and I don't really know much about them." Awesome tried to smile through eavrything he said.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

"Oh, yes. They're all over the place, if you know where to look... And every one has a different meaning, you know? There's ones for danger, anxiety, innocence, faith, friendship, trust..." Rambling on a bit, it took Dahlia a moment to realize she'd begun twisting at the parcel behind her back, which she released reflexively. "... There's a whole language in flowers, actually."
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome was amazed and looked very intrigued at Dahlia's view of flowers.
"wow, that's incredible! I never even thought flowers could symbolise anything, let alone so much..."
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Smirking slightly, she raised an eyebrow at Awesome. "Well, it'd be pretty redundant if they all just stood for love, wouldn't it?"

Thinking about what Awesome had said, less worried about hurrying by 'undetected' now, Dahlia was a bit curious about something. "... By the way, why didn't you leave your house for two weeks, again?..." She knew he hadn't said a reason why in the first place, but 'again' might prompt him to speak a bit more about himself.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"There isn't much of a reason really...I sleep and pratically live in my cellar so I cleaned it up a bit. It was quite a mess before, but now it is much better. I put a light in the room, and there's even a stand for my...erm..."
Awesome began fiddling with his collar before saying anything else.
"There's a stand for my guitar...but it's...erm...more for decoration, yeah...well, the cellar was very dirty, and I didn't ask Dad for help, so I didn't leave my house so I could spend all my time on it. I'd probably not be finished now if I took regular breaks to be honest."
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

"Wow... You must be really dedicated. But, a stand for a guitar that you don't use?..." Though the skeptical look had returned to her eyes, Dahlia rationalized that it wouldn't be easy in and of itself to learn to play the instrument, and that it might just have sentimental value. And of course, if Awesome's dad was the type to toy around with a boomerang, it made it a little easier to accept he'd have a guitar around, just for decoration. "It must be something pretty special then, huh?"
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Well, I suppose it does. Even quite recently, I've joined many training courses and the guitar was the thing that I kept, even when I was there. I mainly kept it because my Dad told me to keep good care of it, but it has some good memories to it..." Awesome smiled and had his eyes closed through the majority of what he said.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

"Training courses?", Dahlia inquired softly, trying not to break Awesome from whatever happy memory he was thinking back on. Seeing him smile like this seemed a little rare to her, almost making her reluctant to rouse him from it.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"It's weird through...I really liked the training courses but they haven't prepared me for what happens here. It's nice to know I can trust some people around here through. Thanks Dahlia!" Awesome looked at her as he said it.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky had just got back from his 1 and 1/2 week trip to his cousins, nothing much happened except Bella tripped and broke her ankle, shes in the vet now, but they said she will heal soon.

Lucky had no idea about anything that was currently going on, but the first thing he noticed when he walked in was the little half black, half white rock sitting on the counter.

"I wonder if it is still hot." Lucky walked over to the rock
Lucky tried to pick up the rock, but before he could touch it he felt the heat off of it.

"How is it not burning the counter?" Lucky wondered to himself.
"What are you looking at Lucky?" Lucky's mom walked over to see what he was looking at.
"Oh, just a rock i found in the yard."
"Well why did you bring it inside? Its dirty."
Lucky's mom picked up the rock and walked out the door and placed it in the grass where you could just vaguely see it.
Lucky still didnt understand why it burnt only him, but he soon didnt care and walked into his room to start playing the ps3.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

He had spent most of his time in the last few weeks helping his owner turn the basement into an office.
Monty was bringing down the last of the furniture when he heard the phone ring.
He quickly set the chair he was holding down and rushed to the phone in the kitchen.

"Hello? Dr. Blanque's office." Said Monty as he picked up the phone, remembering to say his rehearsed line.
... biscuit?...really?
Monty: S-7/P- 4/E-6/C-7/I-4/A-5/L-9/
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz was just now ending her daily morning jog in the park. She got up earlier than normal, and jogged for a lot longer than she normally did. She was simply feeling more energetic than normal. As she stopped in the park, she walked to cool off. After a while, she sat on a bench and rested. She didn't even notice Dahlia and Awesome talking about 30 feet away. As she rested, she started to sing softly, "♫You say yes, I say no.♫ ♫You say stop and I say go, go, go!♫ ♫Oh, no!♫ ♫You say goodbye and I say hello...♫"
----------
Max woke up later than normal: He had pulled an all-nighter the night before playing a new video-game he bought. His owners gave him quite the sizeable allowance because of how much he helped the week before at the Vet Clinic. He grabbed a book off of his shelf and walked outside to his hammock. He laid down in it as he read his book.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa sat up and looked around softly. He was still alittle in pain from the past two weeks.
"I really want to go outside," Zappa said.

Jackson ran down the path towards Liz.
He had fallin behind and needed to get caught up with.
"Hello?" Jackson said sliding on the seat.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz stopped singing when Jackson caught up with her, "Hey Jacky!" She said smiling, "I've ran every morning since I was a kitten. That's why I'm so fast! Practice makes perfect!" She said, swinging her legs as she sat on the bench. She was purring, but then again she always purrs, only she purrs louder around Jackson.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson sat next to Liz and cuddled up to her.
"Thats cool... I think.... I needget in shape," Jackson said wheezing softly.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"You're in good enough shape, Jacky! But most pets aren't really up for a four hour jog at 4 in the morning, you did great!" She said, as she hugged him.
((That means it's around 8 a.m.. I just do rp's better if I know what time it is in-game.))