HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"And I told them TO get something to eat before coming back," she said, "Sigh. I don't want them to leave hungry."

ooc:daylight daylight. Meh, setting up in the half dark is fun! ^^ (oh, yes, been there done that. yes, i'm being fecetious. think that's how you spell it.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch nervously rung his hands together wondering what on earth his mother could be up to.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Your Mom is planning to sell you to a family of rabid furmaker, then they'll cook your remains and sell them to a diner," Rikki said to Mitch, while the car proceeded home. "Can I have your stuff, in case?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch gave her a really mean look.

"It could be something serious for all I know," he said, "There could be agents, some of our family could be missing, or we could be moving. Or half a dozen other things that could go wrong." He finished, clearly upset.

Then he thought a moment.

"And, try to work on your joking a little better will you?" He asked.
Last edited by xhunterko on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

valerio wrote:"oh. sorry for that. Anyway, here we are." the wolf patted the dog's back. "hope to see you soon."
Lucky smiled, "Thank you so much, and hope to see you as well!" he said excitedly as he began to pad his way home. When he reached it, he opened the door, put his things on the coffee table and began to draw again.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch gave her a really mean look.

"It could be something serious for all I know," he said, "There could be agents, some of our family could be missing, or we could be moving. Or half a dozen other things that could go wrong." He finished, clearly upset.

Then he thought a moment.

"And, try to work on your joking a little better will you?" He asked.
Rikki gave him a japanese raspberry. "And you need to work on a sense of humor. Come on, bello, try to open yourself to life. And if the baddies will try to get to you, Valiant will crush them with his arm!" She flexed and pumped her right arm, making cybernetic noises. Then she made a disturbingly good imitation of Darth Vader. "I find your lack of faith disturbing. *hss*"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I find your lack of faith disturbing. *hss*"
Mitch just looked at her clueless.

"What on Earth was that from?" He asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki hung her head low in despair. "Savage..." Then she patted his back. "We must seriously set up an appointment: No civilized being can live without watching Star Wars at least once in his life!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch perked an ear on that.

"Star Wars? What is Star Wars?" He asked, watching the houses go by. He'd seen some dvd boxes with those words on them when he'd visit Jenny's house every now and then.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Just SciFi at its best, dear. I'll set a date, just a thing between you, me, Bel, Val and anyone of your tribe who wanted to join. Oh, and do NOT mention the word 'sleepover'! Even if we had one."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

YingBlanc wrote:
razgriz wrote:"Its in the bottom corner on the tablet" Archimedes said, leading the way out of the mall. "If you tap on it, it opens the calender app."

"Alright and the mall door is... that way?" Nate asked, pointing in what he hoped was the direction the'd come from.
before Ying the "Garcia of Sunset Plateau" as he called himself some times. He heard Archy tell Specter where it was and kept on walking. Nalo kept walking a long as well and said to Nate "Yes I believe that this is the way, it seems familiar" before looking around for a map of the mall.
Okay, in the bottom lef-f-f-f-f... FIVE-TWENTY-THREE? Specter thought in a panic as he checked the time. He started erasing all his notes in a hurry before he started writing something else on it, the difference being that he had the tablet play what he'd written down. "Sorry, no time to talk, stall, wait, or whatever. I need to get home now!" It said as he tried handing it to Archimedes.

Pattern. Time. Schedule. Preform. Repeat. That's the basic thought pattern he had day in and day out, no breaks for anything except for unforeseen events. He was stuck in one of those moments where he felt a need to hurry up with what he was doing to do something of higher importance. Dinner was to be eaten at latest, 6:35, with all preparation done no later than ten minutes before. a change to that, would be intolerable.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Okay, your throwing a bunch of new terms at me all at once," Mitch said, "What's sci-fi then? And wait, watching? As in video? I don't think anybody'd go for that. We had, uh, "educational" stuff to watch while, being trained. So, it'll probobly take us a while to get used to the idea again."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: before Ying the "Garcia of Sunset Plateau" as he called himself some times. He heard Archy tell Specter where it was and kept on walking. Nalo kept walking a long as well and said to Nate "Yes I believe that this is the way, it seems familiar" before looking around for a map of the mall.
Okay, in the bottom lef-f-f-f-f... FIVE-TWENTY-THREE? Specter thought in a panic as he checked the time. He started erasing all his notes in a hurry before he started writing something else on it, the difference being that he had the tablet play what he'd written down. "Sorry, no time to talk, stall, wait, or whatever. I need to get home now!" It said as he tried handing it to Archimedes.

Pattern. Time. Schedule. Preform. Repeat. That's the basic thought pattern he had day in and day out, no breaks for anything except for unforeseen events. He was stuck in one of those moments where he felt a need to hurry up with what he was doing to do something of higher importance. Dinner was to be eaten at latest, 6:35, with all preparation done no later than ten minutes before. a change to that, would be intolerable.
The white dog pushed the tablet back into Specter's hands, "you can keep it" he said, looking ahead, "just follow me, I'll lead you home. We can run the whole way."

"Or we could just follow him before he's entirely out of sight" the cat said, waiting to see the dog bolt off.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Okay, your throwing a bunch of new terms at me all at once," Mitch said, "What's sci-fi then? And wait, watching? As in video? I don't think anybody'd go for that. We had, uh, "educational" stuff to watch while, being trained. So, it'll probobly take us a while to get used to the idea again."
Rikki rubbed Mitch's head.
"Think fun, boy. You and your friends will crash at my place and you'll watch stuff made to entertain, not to educate. Star Wars will be your first step out of your shell, so our job will be to make diplomacy work and convince your tribe to join us for a night of fun. As for 'SciFi', it's for 'Science Fiction': sort of like the fables you use to tell, but with a scientific knack to them."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

xhunterko wrote:"And I told them TO get something to eat before coming back," she said, "Sigh. I don't want them to leave hungry."

ooc:daylight daylight. Meh, setting up in the half dark is fun! ^^ (oh, yes, been there done that. yes, i'm being fecetious. think that's how you spell it.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch nervously rung his hands together wondering what on earth his mother could be up to.
"Don't worry they won't leave hungry we'll feed them before we leave if we have to." She said and then turned to Lance "Go pack up your stuff sweetie we have to get going soon." She said as Lance nodded and went up stairs to his room to pack.

(OOC: sorry about the delay in posting, hit a small bit of writers block again)
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: before Ying the "Garcia of Sunset Plateau" as he called himself some times. He heard Archy tell Specter where it was and kept on walking. Nalo kept walking a long as well and said to Nate "Yes I believe that this is the way, it seems familiar" before looking around for a map of the mall.

The white dog pushed the tablet back into Specter's hands, "you can keep it" he said, looking ahead, "just follow me, I'll lead you home. We can run the whole way."

"Or we could just follow him before he's entirely out of sight" the cat said, waiting to see the dog bolt off.
"Well I guess you first Specter. We'll follow right behind....and running, god my legs are gonna be murdered by the end of it" Ying said unsure going into just complaining. In which time nalo had come back from the map of the mall and heard what was left to hear of the conversation.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Sheesh, I'm not a pet Rikki.

"Heh, we do like telling stories, that's for certain," Mitch said, "But I dunno how many'd go for it. You'd have to spring it on them. Heh. Ah here we are. Thanks Mr.Leone, hopefully I'll be able to do something for you later in return. And thanks for the gifts Rikki, I'll put 'em to good use!" He finished, giving her a small, quick hug.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki actually blushed, while seeing him go. She had that dreamy expression on again.
"My king of the jungle..."
"Looks like someone else is deep in good mood eh?" her father asked, while starting the car. "Hope you don't mind being dropped at our place, Eris."
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

As Lucky drew, he began to think of the time he spent with the other pets, waving his feet back and forth as he laid on the floor. He looked out the window of his room, hoping he would get to see them again soon.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch was watching in the corner of his eye for once and caught the blush as he closed the door.

Ha! That'll teach ya! Heh heh.

Even though he chuckled to himself, it was a nervous chuckle. Mitch grabbed his things and headed to Jenny's door. As he got in the living room, he noticed a large number of packing bags.

Moving day?

But no, the furniture wasn't boxed up yet, so, they must be going somewhere. Then he noticed his mother finally.

"Hey mom," he said, giving her a hug, "What's going on?"

"What's going on? What's going on?" She said in a peculiar tone, "You tell me what's going on with you hanging around a girl all day and not even letting me know?" Mitch face palmed.

"MOM!" He said, "We were just shopping and...*"

"Uh huh, I assume she got you those as well," she said cutting in, "You know what it means when a girl buys a guy stuff?"

"Ugh, yes mom, I know, okay. We, talked about it," He said, "And for your information it was TWO girls. We invited Eris to shop with us as well, and she was fine with that. And Mr.Leone was nice enough to drive us there. So there! So, what is this anyways? And, what is, that, doing, there? Oh my other stuff I left at Rikki's!"

"Everything is all here dear," his mom said, "I think it's actually nice that you got out for once, and to continue that, I have taken the liberty of signing you up for a camping trip."

"A what?" Mitch said puzzled.

"It's when humans, their kids and pets go out in the woods and live there together with each other for a time or two," she explained, "They live either on the land or what they bring with them. And it's a good time to get together and learn about each other because they're all so close."

"Okay, so, it's like a hunting trip with the men, only for fun?" Mitch asked.

"Basically. And your in mostly no danger too," His mom finished.

"Oh, well, that sounds, okay I guess," he said timidly, "Are you coming with me?"

"No dear, I've got work to do on the council," She said, "Something about moving a surplus of Red Pandas into the village once we're all established."

"Oh, okay, well, I guess I could get to know Lance and Jenny and her husband a bit more," he said.

"Not just them dear," she said, "Most of the neighborhood is going too."

Mitch gulped.

"Are the Leone's....?" He asked, not wanting to finish.

"Last I heard they were dear," she said. Mitch facepalmed.

"Okay, okay, how long are we going then?" Mitch asked.

"Only a few days," his mom said, "But I needn't worry about your friends, you'll be fine sweetie."

"I dunno mom...." He said.

"Oh shush, Jenny'll keep those females off of ya and look after ya for me," Aurora said, giving him a big hug, "Right Jenny?

ooc: Yes, I know, long post but no other way. Oh well. :)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Rikki actually blushed, while seeing him go. She had that dreamy expression on again.
"My king of the jungle..."
"Looks like someone else is deep in good mood eh?" her father asked, while starting the car. "Hope you don't mind being dropped at our place, Eris."
Eris shook her head, "Nah, I don't mind! Thanks a lot for the ride!" She said, politely to Rikki's father. She smiled a big, cheeky grin at Rikki, "You're kinda cute when you blush, you know that? I bet 'Your King of the Jungle' would agree~" She teased as she gently prodded Rikki in the side.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki blushed even harder at that. "You don't dare to tell him!" Then she sighed. "Wish I was lucky like Val, he only needs to wink at a guy and they fall in his arms..."
"perhaps youìll get your chance to make friends better with that Mitch, then," Elio said, parking the car. "We parents have organized this camping trip for you guys. It will be fun. Right in this moment, Cinzia should be telling Val and Bel. Hope you can join us, Eris."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Rikki blushed even harder at that. "You don't dare to tell him!" Then she sighed. "Wish I was lucky like Val, he only needs to wink at a guy and they fall in his arms..."
"perhaps youìll get your chance to make friends better with that Mitch, then," Elio said, parking the car. "We parents have organized this camping trip for you guys. It will be fun. Right in this moment, Cinzia should be telling Val and Bel. Hope you can join us, Eris."
Eris shook her head to Rikki, "Don't worry, I can keep a secret." She said with a little laugh, "Yeah, some pets have all the luck, don't they?" She replied. Eris looked to Rikki's father, "That sounds really fun! I'd love to go!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You just need to tell your parents, then. My children and Belisarius will go with Lance's group. I really hope you'll have a lot of fun."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

YingBlanc wrote:
razgriz wrote:The white dog pushed the tablet back into Specter's hands, "you can keep it" he said, looking ahead, "just follow me, I'll lead you home. We can run the whole way."

"Well I guess you first Specter. We'll follow right behind....and running, god my legs are gonna be murdered by the end of it" Ying said unsure going into just complaining. In which time Nalo had come back from the map of the mall and heard what was left to hear of the conversation.
Once the tablet was pushed back into his hands, Specter went into a temporary lock, unsure how to continue. After standing there stunned for a moment or two, he snapped back into reality and his rush to get home, quickly writing. "Thanks guys, sorry guys, bye guys!" Letting the tablet speak before he started running off for home, determined to keep to his schedule.

((OOC: Sorry, I'm having a bit of a writer's block myself. X| ))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:"You just need to tell your parents, then. My children and Belisarius will go with Lance's group. I really hope you'll have a lot of fun."
Eris nodded, "I'll tell my Dad as soon as I get home." She said, "I've never actually been camping before. I mean, I've slept outside before, but never been camping."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We did a lot of that... Well, at least Val and I got to check out for the tourists from time to time. Especially when they'd discover a corpse left there from the mafia..."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance began packing for the trip as soon as he got up in his room. He opened up the suit case and threw in an extra collar and his 3DS. Along with a scarf in case it got extra cold at night Hey you never know. he thought to himself as he tossed it in there. A few books from his shelf and a brush for his fur and toothpaste and a brush, were thrown in as well. His pillow and a blanket were tossed on top of everything and then he closed it tight. "There that should be everything I need" He said out loud as he scanned his room one more time just in case.

He picked up the suitcase and bounded down the steps back to the living room. "Ready!" He called out to his parents as he reached them.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:"We did a lot of that... Well, at least Val and I got to check out for the tourists from time to time. Especially when they'd discover a corpse left there from the mafia..."
"A corpse left from the mafia?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, yes, sometimes the inexpert ones, especially the younger ones, would leave the earthly remains of their victims in the fields instead of getting rid properly of them. Val and I had our turns sweeping the camping areas for...unpleasant sights."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:"Oh, yes, sometimes the inexpert ones, especially the younger ones, would leave the earthly remains of their victims in the fields instead of getting rid properly of them. Val and I had our turns sweeping the camping areas for...unpleasant sights."
"That sounds really... Unpleasant..." Eris said, "You and Val have probably seen a lot, haven't you?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki shrugged. "Let's just say it's an aspect of our job we won't be missing... But enough with the bad memories! So? Are you going to bring your kitty boyfriend with you? Blueberry or Blackberry, I'll never remember!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Rikki shrugged. "Let's just say it's an aspect of our job we won't be missing... But enough with the bad memories! So? Are you going to bring your kitty boyfriend with you? Blueberry or Blackberry, I'll never remember!"
"It's Blueberry. And he's not my boyfriend." She said with a little laugh, "But that doesn't really matter, because he actually moved away. He left this morning. Without giving me any notice beforehand."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: "Well I guess you first Specter. We'll follow right behind....and running, god my legs are gonna be murdered by the end of it" Ying said unsure going into just complaining. In which time Nalo had come back from the map of the mall and heard what was left to hear of the conversation.
Once the tablet was pushed back into his hands, Specter went into a temporary lock, unsure how to continue. After standing there stunned for a moment or two, he snapped back into reality and his rush to get home, quickly writing. "Thanks guys, sorry guys, bye guys!" Letting the tablet speak before he started running off for home, determined to keep to his schedule.

Ahead of the group, Archimedes bolted ahead, leading the way back towards Specter's house. He was going just about entirely off of memory to get out of the mall now. He turned here and there along some major sections of the mall until they came out around the same area they'd come in. From there, the dog continued to lead the way. He loved running.

Behind him, Nate was at first struggling to keep up and then was good. The cat hadn't ever had to run for any kind of distance. The longest distance he'd ever really had to run was from one auditorium to the other at the school. Admittedly that was actually a pretty good sprint, it wasn't like trying to keep up with the little white dog.
valerio

Post by valerio »

ctcmjh wrote:"It's Blueberry. And he's not my boyfriend." She said with a little laugh, "But that doesn't really matter, because he actually moved away. He left this morning. Without giving me any notice beforehand."
Rikki snarled at those words, wishing she had the guy's tail to bite right there and now! "Why, that-that..." She knew what Valiant had suffered after his 'boyfriend' had left without even leaving so much of a message. "I'm sorry, Eris. Can I do something to ease the blow?"
---
"I do not understand why you need all this gear," Belisarius said, seeing Valiant setting his and Rikki's pack for the camping trip his mother -their mother had just announced.
The Italian Wolf started counting the items on his fingers. "Oh, we need a tent in case of bad weather, and the sacks to insulate our bodies from the cold, some extra emergency rations and bottled water because you never know if the food our parents will prepare will spoil or worse, chlorine tablets to purge water, emergency medical kits, GPS, torchlights, batteries, multi-use Swiss knives, ultrasonic whistle, anti-poison serum, gas heater--" At that point, the big wolf grabbed the dog's paws and drew him to himself.
"Since I like this camping trip idea, but I'd like it to be a real trip and not a house moving, I'll tell you how to spare a lot of that stuff. I'll find a den or dig one for us, we'll curl up together to save heat, I'll hunt down our own food and teach you how to dress it, I'll find by nose the better water streams, my howl will be our locating device... How does it sound?"
Valiant looked dreamily at his mate. "Hmm? I think I got lost after the den thing. You know, I never slept with a feral, in the wild."
Belisarius grinned hungrily. "There's a first time for everything..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Rikki snarled at those words, wishing she had the guy's tail to bite right there and now! "Why, that-that..." She knew what Valiant had suffered after his 'boyfriend' had left without even leaving so much of a message. "I'm sorry, Eris. Can I do something to ease the blow?"
Eris knew that Rikki knew she was faking being happy. So she sighed, and frowned, giving up on pretending to be happy, "I don't know... He just knocked on my door and said he was leaving. Then he ran home before I could even say goodbye... I think he was crying when he left, though." She sighed again, "I'll be okay, I think time heals all wounds. But friends always help things heal faster."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: "Well I guess you first Specter. We'll follow right behind....and running, god my legs are gonna be murdered by the end of it" Ying said unsure going into just complaining. In which time Nalo had come back from the map of the mall and heard what was left to hear of the conversation.

Ahead of the group, Archimedes bolted ahead, leading the way back towards Specter's house. He was going just about entirely off of memory to get out of the mall now. He turned here and there along some major sections of the mall until they came out around the same area they'd come in. From there, the dog continued to lead the way. He loved running.

Behind him, Nate was at first struggling to keep up and then was good. The cat hadn't ever had to run for any kind of distance. The longest distance he'd ever really had to run was from one auditorium to the other at the school. Admittedly that was actually a pretty good sprint, it wasn't like trying to keep up with the little white dog.
Ying followed behind Archy for a start but it didn't last, give it 5 minutes and he was even behind Nate, panting. "God this is killing me" he exclaimed stopping and arching his back.

Nalo on the other hand started last off at running and managed to reach Archy, about to over take him as if it was the race in the arcade again.

((OOC: No worries Raz, I have one as well, I can just point out the obvious right now with a tiny bit of detail. =P))
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
valerio

Post by valerio »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris knew that Rikki knew she was faking being happy. So she sighed, and frowned, giving up on pretending to be happy, "I don't know... He just knocked on my door and said he was leaving. Then he ran home before I could even say goodbye... I think he was crying when he left, though." She sighed again, "I'll be okay, I think time heals all wounds. But friends always help things heal faster."
"You can count on us. Eris, really, whatever you need, any time, just call us, okay?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, at least someone is," Aroura said to Lance, "Say Lance, apparently my boy has a couple women after him. Could you make sure he stays out of trouble?" She asked with a wink.

"MOM!" Mitch said, highly embarassed.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Yes, trained." Will said, his smile widening "Believe it or not I'm a Poi artist... Flame Dancer." he crossed his arms on his chest "Our troop was one of the best worldwide. It was both human and pet troop."
*Ring-Ring*
Will raised his finger "Wait a sec - phone call." he said, making a few steps away and pulling out his cellphone, answering the call.
"I'm listening."
["Will, I found our house!" Sid said.]
"That's awesome" the cat replied.
["And you know what's more awesome?" his dad asked.]
"What is it, Dad?" Will asked, curious.
["The neighbors invited us to a camping trip of some sort. What do you think buddy? Shall we join 'em?" Sid asked.]
Will smiled "I don't see why not, Dad."
["Okay, Will, go to the spot I left ya at and I'll pick you up."]
"Okay, Dad, cya soon." Will said and hanged up.
he returned to Eve
"Miss Eve, I am sorry to tell this, but we must to part ways now. I have to go." he said with a light bow.
"That's ok" Eve said "I should get home too." she waved for goodbye and went away.
Will went back to the spot he was left and soon enough, Sid came with the car.
"Come in and buckle up!" the man said "We are going home to have dinner and then we'll be ready for whatever happens."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:"You can count on us. Eris, really, whatever you need, any time, just call us, okay?"
"Thanks, Rikki, I really appreciate it." She smiled a little, "Who knows, maybe this camping trip is just what I need?" She joked.