Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Jack

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Jack »

"is that all you think about friendship? that its foolish?" he didn't know enough of what she thought of the subject and decided to learn more. "if i say my own thoughts about the subject i will only hear myself again, gaining nothing. i need to listen to what she has to say." he thought to himself trying to make this conversation as productive as possible.
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Though he wasn't entirely sure what bread had to do with anything, so to speak or not, Sebastian nodded in turn to what Honey had said to Monty. "For me, anyway, this neighborhood's a lot different from where I came from. There's a lot more..." Trying to find a word that would sum it all together, Seb just went with his best guess. "... Everything, I guess. Except for sand.", he said to the two of them.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Jack wrote:"is that all you think about friendship? that its foolish?" he didn't know enough of what she thought of the subject and decided to learn more. "if i say my own thoughts about the subject i will only hear myself again, gaining nothing. i need to listen to what she has to say." he thought to himself trying to make this conversation as productive as possible.
Vanilla sighed. "That's been the empirical evidence based on my experience. On the rare occasions when you can find a friend, more often than not they're false friends who'll abandon you when you really could use a friend. On the even rarer occasions that you find a true friend, the friendship never lasts. Something breaks you up--like one of you having to move away."

She didn't know why she was opening up so much on floodgates she'd closed some time ago.

"Sand?" said Honey. "There was a lot of sand where you come from?"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

"Is Vanilla your sibling?" Monty said with a hint of interest?
... biscuit?...really?
Monty: S-7/P- 4/E-6/C-7/I-4/A-5/L-9/
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

bixlow wrote:"Is Vanilla your sibling?" Monty said with a hint of interest?
"Yeah, she's my younger sister. Moving's been tough on her, and I've been trying to help her adjust," said Honey.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

[OMG I GO TO SCHOOL AND THERES 3 NEW PAGES!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!]

Zappa had gotten a steak and ate it quite relaxed. He began to think on his day. He got up after awhile, and ran up to a tree, climbing in it and laying down on a branch. He looked over the little unexpected party with a smile and just relaxed.

Jackson woke up to the buzz of his cell. He shot up and ran to it. HE answered it and saw Liz, which made him smile softly. He respond quickly and sat down at his modeling table and got to work in a group of Chaos Space Marines.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"but its a bit close-minded thinking that thats it, don't you think?" he asked, leaving her once again to do the talking. he first thought of saying something about the bad experience she had in the past with friendship but soon realized that talking about how sad something was in vanilla's past will bring nothing. instead he left her to her own thoughts, the only thing he thought that she could trust.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

"Yeah." Thinking back, it wasn't a bad place so much as... Very different. "Not a lot of grass, though. That's something I like about living here." He didn't say it, but he knew Dahlia would agree on at least that much. "I think part of why we moved in the first place was to get closer to... Everything." Finding a blank for the word again, he gestured around him at, essentially, life.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Jack wrote:"but its a bit close-minded thinking that thats it, don't you think?" he asked, leaving her once again to do the talking. he first thought of saying something about the bad experience she had in the past with friendship but soon realized that talking about how sad something was in vanilla's past will bring nothing. instead he left her to her own thoughts, the only thing he thought that she could trust.
"That's what YOU think about it," said Vanilla, clamming up. She knew it was foolish to confide in someone she barely knew.

"That's an interesting way to put it," said Honey. "I never thought of it that way before. 'Everything.' I like that."
PF chars

--Phoenix

bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Monty sighed "I know what you mean... Traveling was hard for me too when I was little. First time we stayed where there were other pets."
... biscuit?...really?
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky was still sitting down at the table in Monty's back yard, with the few dogs that were still there.
He liked listening to other dogs talk, mostly because he can learn about them without even having too ask them anything, but when he noticed Monty leaving he quickly got up and followed behind the small crowd.
Just then Lucky turned around because he heard a car stop in the road beside them.
It was an Enzo, and the second he saw that car he knew exactly who it was.
The right hand door opened and out walked a beautifully shaped Dalmatian, with sunglasses on.
She walked over to the crowd and saw Monty; she took off her sunglasses and gave him a little wave along with a wink.
She then turned to Lucky.
“Hey Bella… would you stop flirting with the neighbor dogs and tell me why you got here so early?"
“Shut up! I can flirt if I want too; you’re not my older brother.”
“But I am you older cousin. So why are you here so early?"
“Because I wanted too. Deal with it.”
“Get back in the car; I’ll meet you at home.”
“You call that a home? That’s like a shack comp-“…Ill meet you at home.
She looked mad, so she put her sunglasses on. She then opened the door and got back in the car and her mom drove down too Lucky’s house right down the street.

“Cousins, what can you do?”
“I’ll see you guys later today; I think my mom will get angry if I’m not home when they arrive. But for right now, bye.”
Last edited by Zander on Mon May 24, 2010 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Okay, bye then," said Honey. "Hope your mom won't be too angry."

She was put off by his cousin--she acted snobbish, but unlike with Vanilla she didn't seem to be covering for anything. Honey knew she could be wrong, but still....
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

As Zack and Drake walked toward Zack's house, Zack caught sight of Jack and Vanilla. "Ok, the dog in black is Jack, incase he didn't say tell you his name, before. And, the dog in the hood is Vanilla." "What's she like?" "She's like a cactus. Or a rose, maybe."
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack mentally facepalmed himself. "how did i miss that?!" he thought to himself. "then what do you think about it?" he asked, hoping to sound as less intrusive as he could be.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Seb laughed a little bit. "You make it sound so... Deep, when you say it like that!", he said, admittedly surprised that he, or at least what he'd said, would have that kind of effect. "It's definitely been a change of pace, though." He still found it a little bit odd to think of moving as so difficult, even as Monty described it, but he'd try to be more empathetic, at least.

Speaking of empathy, he watched in surprise as Lucky left with the dalmatian girl. She seemed to have a bit of an attitude... It reminded him a bit of Dahlia, but in a more extreme sense. As if on cue, his own cousin cleared her throat, in a 'you'd better not be thinking what I think you're thinking' kind of way. "I hope you know I am nothing like that."
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Jack wrote:Jack mentally facepalmed himself. "how did i miss that?!" he thought to himself. "then what do you think about it?" he asked, hoping to sound as less intrusive as he could be.
"I told you what I thought of it, and my conclusion is based on the evidence of experience. That ought to be satisfactory."

It ought to have been...but it wasn't.
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

Okay.....now what? I kinda got, what's the word, ditched??? Maybe I'll just find where Jack is or something. She got up and thanked Mr.... for the food, gave a quick wave of goodbye to everyone else and began walking. Not in any particular direction, just walking until she could see a green hood, then a familiar spotted tail next to it. She blinked once, rubbed her eyes, blinked again, and immediately spun around and began walking in the opposing direction.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"HEY, JACK, VANILLA. WHERE ARE YOU TWO GOING?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:[OMG I GO TO SCHOOL AND THERES 3 NEW PAGES!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!]
Jackson woke up to the buzz of his cell. He shot up and ran to it. HE answered it and saw Liz, which made him smile softly. He respond quickly and sat down at his modeling table and got to work in a group of Chaos Space Marines.
((Same here! :( ))
Liz responded to Jackson's text and smiled. She began to think, until she got an idea. She ran as fast as she could to where she thought his house was. She sniffed around for his scent until she found it. She went to the windows until she saw Jackson working on some small models. She giggled and sat outside the window, seeing how long it would take him to notice he was there. (Athlon, I don't know if Jackson's room is on the 1st or 2nd story. If it's on the second story, Liz is sitting on a tree limb. If it's on the first story, she's standing right outside.)
The Game wrote:"Yeah that's exactly it..." She scratched ferociously at her ear for a second, then stopped. "But I can spend hours sitting here trying to figure out why the heck I feel like this and I will get no where. If you haven't noticed, I'm really not a words and definitions persons.
"You're right, but don't worry. I know exactly what you're talking about." Max said sympathetically. He took a subtle breath of air in to help build his confidence and he smiled at her, "So, do you want to go do something? It could help take your mind off this." He offered.
Jack

Post by Jack »

before Jack had any time to think about what he was going to say next, two things happened at once. he felt wonder near by, he looked back to see her walking in the other direction. he then jolted to another direction by Zach's shout. "hey Zach!" he looked back at where wonder was, "wonder! where are you going?" he then remembered why he was here in the first place. "sorry, didn't know this would happen." he said to vanilla. "i'd like it if you stayed but, thats up to you." he said.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky took off running down the sidewalk, trying to chase the Ferrari, but of course there was no way he could have possible beaten it.
They were just about to open the front door when Lucky bolted in front of them.
He then grabbed the handle and opened the door for them.
“Mom! Your sister and her dog arrived, I thought I’d let them in the front door.”
“Aww that’s sweet, you’re such a nice friend to your cousin.”
Lucky smiled as his mom rubbed his head.
Bella gave Lucky a death glare.
“Sister! We haven’t seen each other in so long! How have you been?”
“We’ve been doing great, My husband didn’t want to come along, so I just brought my dog.”
Lucky’s mom then looked down at Bella.
“Oh my gosh! She’s grown so much since I last saw her! I remember when you were just a little 3 month old puppy. You could barely make it up our front steps!”
She then started to pet Bella.
Lucky got bored of all this talk and walked into his room. Soon followed by Bella.
“Why do you have two beds in here?”
“The blow-up one is yours for the night.”
“Is this some kind of joke? Because it isn’t funny.”
“No, this is where you sleep. We don’t have a guest bedroom. Well we do, but im using it as an exercise room.
“I am not sleeping in the same room with you!”
“Ok then, ill set up the mattress outside…”
Bella looked taken aback by this, and soon turned around and walked back to the front door where their parents were standing.
“Ehh, she’ll get used to the moderate-income life in a little bit. I just have to put up with her until then.”

“Mom, can I go back outside? Its cramped in here. And I want to play with my friends some more.”
“Okay, but be back here by 9 so you two can get ready for bed.”
“Okay mom.”
Lucky then ran out the front door just In time to meet up with the group he was with as they were walking past his house.
"I thought it would take longer, but im out again. But i have to be home by 9." Said lucky to the group.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Jack wrote:before Jack had any time to think about what he was going to say next, two things happened at once. he felt wonder near by, he looked back to see her walking in the other direction. he then jolted to another direction by Zach's shout. "hey Zach!" he looked back at where wonder was, "wonder! where are you going?" he then remembered why he was here in the first place. "sorry, didn't know this would happen." he said to vanilla. "i'd like it if you stayed but, thats up to you." he said.
"If it's all the same to you, if I'm no longer needed by you I'd prefer to return to my family," said Vanilla. "Good day."

She started back home.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson's ears twitched as he looked out the window to see Liz sitting on the branch.
"Well hello," Jackson said opening hte window.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter's eyes brightened slightly, and she sub-consciously cracked her knuckles. "That would be nice, but I have no idea what's here. I've barely been outside my house, and now that I have I haven't taken time to look around. We could walk until we find something though", she got up quickly. "I've always found that fun."

Wonder didn't even turn around, just kept walking and tried not to think. If she thought, she might start seething.
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Okay, bye then," said Honey. "Hope your mom won't be too angry."

She was put off by his cousin--she acted snobbish, but unlike with Vanilla she didn't seem to be covering for anything. Honey knew she could be wrong, but still....
Monty watched the tension between the two and had to ask "Something between you both?"
... biscuit?...really?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

bixlow wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:"Okay, bye then," said Honey. "Hope your mom won't be too angry."

Monty watched the tension between the two and had to ask "Something between you both?"
"Huh? Between who and who?" said Honey.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zander

Post by Zander »

"Wait, did i miss something?" said lucky as he walked beside the group

-Robert Louis Stevenson
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Monty decided it was just his imagination
"Nevermind"
... biscuit?...really?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Hi Jackson! Whatcha doing?" She asked. Her legs were dangling from the branch, and she was swinging them rhythmically.

"I haven't been here that long either. But a walk sounds nice." He said as he got up too. "So Winter, what do you like to do for fun?" He asked. He knew he already asked Wonder this, but he wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth, or dog's mouth in this case.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Nothing much... might I ask what ur doing up on the branch on my window?" Jackson said leaning out the window.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Oh nothing." Liz said as she flipped upside down and was hanging by her legs, "Just hanging around!" She joked.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

"I think he meant between you and that Dalmatian. She seemed really..." Seeing Lucky on his way back, Seb didn't want to say something about her in front of him. However, based on how he acted before, Dahlia wagered that Lucky wasn't too fond of her himself, and didn't restrict herself quite so much. "She seemed like a bit of a brat, to be honest. No offense." Saying it very matter-of-factly, she really didn't mean to offend Lucky-- but had a bit of a dislike for his cousin's attitude, from her brief showing.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson smiled.
"I get the feeling that you wish for me to come outside and play with you. Am i correct?" Jackson said like a Jedi.
[Sorry I'm watching RotS right now so I'm really bored....]
The Game

Post by The Game »

"I love reading magazines, playing monopoly for like the first half hour, playing piano, all things fashion, and loves ice skating. I actually like reading but know one knows that-well other than you now." she began walking, keeping a nice pace, and didn't even realize she let loose one of her very few secrets.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Vadiant wrote:"I think he meant between you and that Dalmatian. She seemed really..." Seeing Lucky on his way back, Seb didn't want to say something about her in front of him. However, based on how he acted before, Dahlia wagered that Lucky wasn't too fond of her himself, and didn't restrict herself quite so much. "She seemed like a bit of a brat, to be honest. No offense." Saying it very matter-of-factly, she really didn't mean to offend Lucky-- but had a bit of a dislike for his cousin's attitude, from her brief showing.
Lucky caught up to them in time to hear Dahlia say something about ”Cousin” and guessing by how she acts he walks up to them and says,
“I heard you say something about my cousin.. I know shes a Brat, Selfish, Showy, and very Dis-likeable. well, I hate the way she acts too, just because she’s rich doesn’t make her any better of a person, in fact it seems to make her worse.”
“So what were you talking about be-“”Hey guys! Wait up! I want to walk too!” Says a scream from behind them.
“You have got to be kidding me! Why? WHY!”
Lucky buried his face in his paws as she walked up
“Hey guys I want to see what normal people talk about!”
“well, “Normal" people talk about “Normal” things, like girl and boyfriends."
“I had one of those before!”
“Max?”
“Before him.”
“Buddy?”
“Before him.”
“Rocky?”
“No, after him.”
“Buster?”
“Between him and Rocky.”
“Oh, you mean sparky?”
“Yeah, him.”
Lucky rolled his eyes. How could this situation get any worse?

[ There i changed it.]
Btw, the green is my cousin and the blue is me. Im not speaking for anybody else.
Last edited by Zander on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

(Dude, will you please not control our characters? I've already said that before on the OOC thread.)

Zack smiled, but, turned to see Wonder walking away. "Hey, Wonder, what's wrong? HEY, WONDER!" He turned to Drake and said, "I'll be right back." Then, he started running toward Wonder.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder looked up to see....Zack? "Hi Zack nothing's wrong." she said in a tone the obviously meant something was wrong.

[ack! sorry! fixed!!]
Last edited by The Game on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"You can come out, or I can come in!" She said as sat right-side-up again.

"That sounds pretty cool. I like board games, piano music, fashion and reading too." Max said as they walked down the street, "What do you like to read?"
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack just looked at her and sighed. "Wonder, two things you should know about me. I'm NOT dumb, and, I'm VERY, VERY perceptive most of the time. Now, what's wrong...?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder flattened her ears and sighed. "I never said you were dumb but most everyone goes with the 'nothing' answer. And anyway I'm not gonna tell you 'cause I already know what you're gonna say."

Winter gasped. "Did I say I like reading? Oops...well I guess I like the books my parents write, like adventure fiction...but don't tell anyone please.