Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

bixlow

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by bixlow »

After returning from his stroll around the suburb, Monty returned home to see his Owner's car was missing. "Hm, guess dad went for a trip himself too..." He said as he trotted around the backyard, gathering sticks
... biscuit?...really?
Monty: S-7/P- 4/E-6/C-7/I-4/A-5/L-9/
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Honey was curious about the new individual everyone seemed to be gathering around, but she decided not to go over and see what was what.

The last two times she'd tried, she and especially Vanilla had gotten into trouble. Besides, Zappa was over there and while Honey felt a little guilty about what she'd said to him the previous night, she felt he was bad medicine for her sister, and she certainly wasn't going to abandon Vanilla here.

Still, she wasn't having much fun--nothing was really happening.... She was starting to wish they hadn't moved here almost as much as Vanilla. Almost, not quite.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Well, I didn't have time to really make a godo apology to Vanilla. I was busy chasing our friend here. So, um, I'm gonna go apologize to her. You guys can come with me if you want."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky spotted a small group of animals conversing a few yards in front of him on the sidewalk.
“uhh.. hey. Im new here and… uhh. I just wanted to say hi..”
Lucky let out a unsure smile.
His grin turned into a frown slowly as he started to turn around and walk away really quickly. Not giving them any chance to respond.
“I knew nobody would like me. I bet the reason why Monty was nice to me is because he was not right in the head..” thought lucky as he walked away.
Last edited by Zander on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Monty spotted the gathering crowd and decided to see what was happening
He was eager to meet some of the other pets, but was unsure of the social etiquette of this area... He diden't want to sniff the wrong rear right off the bat
... biscuit?...really?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

[Gah! I've missed a whole page of posts! I'll start posting right away!]
Liz woke up before the sun even rose, ate an apple, and went outside. She began to jog around the neighborhood and the park. She tried to do this every morning, so as to keep in top physical shape. A few hours later, she arrived back at the neighborhood. She saw the big group of the pets and she jogged until she was closer then she walked to them. She saw Vanilla and walked up to her, "Hi Vanilla. How are you?"

Max slept in for a while, and he pressed the snooze button on his alarm at least twenty times. When he finally got up, he walked to the kitchen, and made himself eggs and sausage. He cleaned up after himself and walked outside. He walked down the street and saw a dog walking away from the crowd of people. (It's Lucky) He waved and said, "Hey, you must be new here. I'm Max, what's your name?" He asked, friendly.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:[Gah! I've missed a whole page of posts! I'll start posting right away!]
Liz woke up before the sun even rose, ate an apple, and went outside. She began to jog around the neighborhood and the park. She tried to do this every morning, so as to keep in top physical shape. A few hours later, she arrived back at the neighborhood. She saw the big group of the pets and she jogged until she was closer then she walked to them. She saw Vanilla and walked up to her, "Hi Vanilla. How are you?"

Max slept in for a while, and he pressed the snooze button on his alarm at least twenty times. When he finally got up, he walked to the kitchen, and made himself eggs and sausage. He cleaned up after himself and walked outside. He walked down the street and saw a dog walking away from the crowd of people. (It's Lucky) He waved and said, "Hey, you must be new here. I'm Max, what's your name?" He asked, friendly.
"Isn't that an intelligent question," said Vanilla, rolling her eyes.

Honey elbowed her sister, who sighed. "Better than last night, but still not very well, thank you."

"Vanilla wants to thank you for sticking up for her last night," said Honey. "Right, Vanilla?"

Vanilla kept her lips shut but ground her teeth. She nodded. Honey gave her a look, and she said, "Thank you."

"So how are you?" said Honey to Liz.
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter nodded at Drake and followed after Lucky. "Whoa wait a second! Hi, I'm Winter! Are you shy or something you just walked away." She then noticed Max. "Oh hey Max!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

As lucky was thinking about the group of people he heard someone yelling at him. At this point he was surprised someone would even talk to him, was he mental too?
“Oh, Hey! My names Lucky, nice too meet you Max.” Said lucky as he walked over to the black colored dog.

But on the way walking over there he hears some more screams from behind him. He turned around to see another dog running after him.
“hey Winter. My names Lucky, and yeah... i can be shy..
Last edited by Zander on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Anyway, I'm to go talk to her. Be right back." Then, walking over to Vanilla, he said, "Hey, um, Vanilla, Sorry about last night. I guess I kind of...Overreacted. Alot. Or, at least abit. Anyway, I, um, made you a few things, but they're at home."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"It's nice to meet you too Lucky." He said to the new dog. He noticed Winter coming up to them. "Hey Winter, what's up?" Max asked, while still facing Lucky.

Liz took Vanilla's comment with a grain of salt, "You're welcome. And I'm doing fine. I'm a little tired, because I just got done jogging." She said happily.
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Only after arriving at the crowd did Monty realize he was still holding his bundle of sticks. "Oh..." He muttered as he dumped them on the sidewalk before retuning to the crowd.

"Oh-Is it a fight... is someone hurt? Leprechaun by chance?"
... biscuit?...really?
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Drake sighed at the newest arrival, who had dumped a bundle of sticks on the sidewalk. "I'm not a Leprechaun, I'm a Raccat."
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Nothing much Max. That 'party' was kind of a dud yesterday huh? And Lucky you said you were new, did you just move here today?" Winter inquired.

[they didn't scream btw]
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:"Anyway, I'm to go talk to her. Be right back." Then, walking over to Vanilla, he said, "Hey, um, Vanilla, Sorry about last night. I guess I kind of...Overreacted. Alot. Or, at least abit. Anyway, I, um, made you a few things, but they're at home."
ctcmjh wrote:"It's nice to meet you too Lucky." He said to the new dog. He noticed Winter coming up to them. "Hey Winter, what's up?" Max asked, while still facing Lucky.

Liz took Vanilla's comment with a grain of salt, "You're welcome. And I'm doing fine. I'm a little tired, because I just got done jogging." She said happily.
"So I saw, what was everyone chasing?" said Honey.

To Zack, Vanilla said, "I should hope you are sorry. You were entirely out of line, especially considering you were the host."

She ignored the last thing he said.

Honey said, "Vanilla wasn't trying to ruin anyone's fun--she even told me so herself. She just hasn't made any friends here yet."

"Don't apologize for me," muttered Vanilla.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zander

Post by Zander »

“Well, I moved here 2 days ago. But ive been to afraid to go out and meet new people, so I just stayed inside the whole day.”

Lucky looked over too the crowd of pets again just in time too see Monty drop a pile of sticks on the sidewalk.
"Huh, he must have been mental..." Thought lucky.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack said, "It was-" But, then, he stopped. What were the chances of Vanilla believing that a Raccat existed? Then again, she probably wouldn't care, anyway, but, just to be safe... "Well, um...He basically looks like a cat with Raccoon markings...Yeah, that's what I'm going to say."
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

The Dingo's eyebrow twitched slightly, not sure what to make of the Raccat
"Well then... Im Monty, pleasure to meet you"
... biscuit?...really?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Zack said, "It was-" But, then, he stopped. What were the chances of Vanilla believing that a Raccat existed? Then again, she probably wouldn't care, anyway, but, just to be safe... "Well, um...He basically looks like a cat with Raccoon markings...Yeah, that's what I'm going to say."
"A cat with raccoon markings?" said Honey. "I don't think I've ever seen such a thing before.... Where'd he come from?"

Vanilla wasn't interested in a cat with raccoon markings. What were the odds that HE knew any manners?
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Drake just looked at Monty. "I'm Drake....And, you just think I'm a cat with raccoon markings, don't you...?"

Zack said, "Well...I first saw him in my garage, and, then, he hightailed out of there, and, then I chased him."
Last edited by Zack_the_husky on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"A pest, no doubt," said Vanilla.

"IS he a pest?" said Honey, not wanting to offend. "I mean, did he act like a raccoon, besides just looking like one?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Well...Yeah, he does act like a raccoon. He even says that he sleeps in garages, likes shiny things, and, loves Cookies. Anyway, he's not a pest. He just...Sleeps and steals when he needs to."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky walked over to where the original crowd was.
“So what’s the deal with this.. cat.. raccoon… thing? I saw it run past me not too long ago.”
Last edited by Zander on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:"Well...Yeah, he does act like a raccoon. He even says that he sleeps in garages, likes shiny things, and, loves Cookies. Anyway, he's not a pest. He just...Sleeps and steals when he needs to."
"Doesn't he have a home, or a family?" said Honey, feeling sorry for this fellow.

Vanilla felt nothing for him. "No one NEEDS to steal, or sleep in garages."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa ruffled Drakes hair.
"I'm Zappa, Mind telling us where you come from?" Zappa asked.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Monty smirked. "Ever seen a platypus? Yeah... I stopped doubting the possible long ago... Want a stick?" He said with an awkward grin.
... biscuit?...really?
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"I'm guessing he doesn't. Well, I'm guessing he doesn't, or, maybe there's just bad blood between him and his family, or something." Then, he turned to Vanilla. "And, how would you know exactly, Vanilla?"

Drake growled at Zappa and said, "None of your business." Then, he turned back to Monty. "I'll pass."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"No family! Poor little Raccat!" Liz said, now very concerned for Drake.

As Zander walked away from them suddenly, Max turned to Winter, "That party was a bit of a bust. So, besides that, how are you?" He asked her.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky just stood there and listened to their conversation to see what was going on, he was too shy to ask again, in fear of them getting mad at him for interrupting.
Last edited by Zander on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:"I'm guessing he doesn't. Well, I'm guessing he doesn't, or, maybe there's just bad blood between him and his family, or something." Then, he turned to Vanilla. "And, how would you know exactly, Vanilla?"

Drake growled at Zappa and said, "None of your business." Then, he turned back to Monty. "I'll pass."
"If you don't already know the answer to that, my explaining will hardly make up for it, will it?" said Vanilla.

"Vanilla!" said Honey in a loud whisper. "I think what she means is that no one SHOULD have to steal or sleep in garages."

"That isn't what I meant, and you know it."

"It's close enough."

Honey really hoped another fight wouldn't take place. She knew her sister, but she didn't know Zack as well, and it was starting to look like he had a temper problem.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Well, maybe he's never known anyone who loved him, or whatever. Look, I don't know that much about the guy, ok?"
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

The dingo's long ears drooped as the conversation became sour...
"... So how bout them new comers... quite a bunch" Monty said in a self-mocking tone
... biscuit?...really?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:"Well, maybe he's never known anyone who loved him, or whatever. Look, I don't know that much about the guy, ok?"
"No one said you did."

Both Honey and Vanilla said that at the same time, but with distinctly different tones. Honey suppressed a giggle.

"That is a shame...." said Honey. Vanilla said nothing.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"All do respect there Drake, but it would be good to know where your from," Zappa said, "It could help your situation."
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"And, I should really trust all with that info right away, becaaaaauuuuusseeee........?"
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Monty took a serious tone for once
"How can it hurt? Or is it your past thats keeping you like this?"
... biscuit?...really?
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Good." She scratched behind her ear. "I've been better though. And I have the weirdest feeling that I can't shake." Instead of elaborating she stared intently at Max. "Have you ever had a feeling like that?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Yeah, every now and then. But what's the feeling?" He asked her, listening intently.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Just as everybody was talking a black car pulled up, it was Lucky’s mom.
“C’mon Lucky, we need to go home, you need to get your room in order. My sister called and she wants to come over for a week or two too see our new house, she’s bringing her dog, Bella, too. So jump in the back and ill give you a ride home too get started cleaning up.”
“Aww, mom! Do I have to?” said Lucky.
“Yes you do, but I’m glad you’re making friends around the neighborhood. Maybe you can come back later today.”
Lucky opened the back door and jumped in, but first waved goodbye too all his new friends.
The car drove off down the street.
“Have you got a girlfriend yet?”
“Mom…”
“That collie with the blue collar looked kind of cute.”
“Mom..”
“Ok, ok, fine!” His mother laughed

-Robert Louis Stevenson
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Monty grew bored of the gathering and sat on the curb outside his house, tossing a ball up in the air and catching it. He hoped he might get the attention of another pet
... biscuit?...really?