Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled, and put an arm around Rendak. "Sure, I understand." Sly said, a little disappointed, but ready to do it if it made Rendak happier.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(Why's he dissapointed? He was happy if Rendak didn't want it to happen in public)

Rendak breathed a sigh of relief, and started walking again "Thank You Sly....I'm glad you can understand me"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(heh, nevermind then. I guess i'm not thinking. It is 3:30AM here)

"No worries. always gonna love you though~" Sly said, his tail swaying alongside Rendak#s hapilly. "So, anyway, that store's not long off.."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:Max moved forward on the bed, before hugging Vanilla in the same fashion any friend would at a time like this, simply wanting to comfort her. Still, even if it was barely noticeable, he smiled without even knowing himself.
Vanilla had for the most part only been hugged by Honey for a long time. Hugs tended to make her skittish.

Even now she couldn't help an uncomfortable shudder when he touched her--but after this, she felt the same kind of comfort that Honey gave her when she hugged her.

She didn't even bother to think about what day it was--that might have spoiled things anyway.

Maybe Max was right--maybe she had been thinking about things wrong. Maybe making friends made you MORE of a person, not less, because there were more individuals in a circle of friends. Maybe she should be seeing this more as a challenge to face rather than as something to retreat from in terror. Maybe....

It was hard to think of anything just now.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(Oh you~~~)

Rendak smiled softly, becoming happy again. "oh good! Hopefully I have enough money in here.." he says, gesturing to his collar
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(hehe, love you too ^)(also, thanks a lot for the help in making Max's replies Chewy)

Sly suddenly bit his lip. "I...erm...kinda forgot o bring any money..." He began, blushing softly. "I'll return the money when I get back, ok?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled sweetly, and said ''Don'f worry Sly, there's no need =3''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled back, his tail flicking from side to side. "hehe, thanks a lot Puppy." He says cheerfully.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha doubled over, giggling, in an attempt to cover her exposed ribs. She flopped sideways onto her bed and tried to catch her breath, "Oh no! Hehee, he is too strong! I must par-lee." She streached her arm over her head, pretending to feel faint.
Mareks smiled and laughed as she pretended to feint, and hoisted his pretend hook into the air.
"The ship be ours, men!"
He paused as he glanced about for a moment, then laughed. He'd forgotten they were alone in her house. He half expected to still hear loud cheer from a group of their friends though. Turning back to Sasha, he held out his paw. "By the code of us pirates... you are safe, for now..."
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha giggled and sighed, "I feel safe already" She said as she sat up, but was suddenly stopped as her hook caught on the bedpost. She grunted as she tried unhooking herself, unsucsessfully. "Ack, poo. You can help me, Captian?" She asked sweetly.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks giggled himself as she got caught, and nodded with a slightly bow. "Anything for a pretty lass." He stepped around her, and looked at the bedpost and her hook a bit. He scratched at his chin, and grabbed hold of the hook near the top of the loop and gave a bit of a tug, it barely budging. He tried again, trying to use what little body weight he had to help him, and still fruitless. He let go and scratched his head. "Arr... it be in there pretty well... me thinks they might require, thinking of the sail..." He'd gotten lost in his character, only half noticing he was still talking like a pirate. He smiled and grabbed hold of her hook again, bringing first one foot, then the other onto the bed post. He was surprised to find it held him so easily. Using his legs, he gave a strong push, and the hook came free... and he went flying. "Ah!" He tumbled on the floor until his back met a wall, his legs dangling over his face as he blinked from his position on the floor. "By the gods! The worlds turned upside on me!" He gave a weaselly grin.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha gasped and dashed to Mareks' side, "Oh no! You are okay?" She asked as she unlatched her hook and tossed it onto the bed. She scooped him up and cuddled him a moment before kissing him on the nose. "I am sorry. Is not quite what they mean when they say new relationship will turn your world upside-down, is it?" She joked as she set him down on the bed. "You are not hurt?"

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(D'awww x3)

Rendak kept walking and chuckled ''it's really no trouble unless -I- don't have enough, That itself depends on what kind of bills I have x3''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly chuckled as well, and stretched lightly. "Hehe, I'll be sure to buy a cheap one. Thanks so much for this Puppy." Sly said, before kissing the top of Rendak's head, finding it to be a decent time.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

"Whoa!" He exclaimed as he was picked up. He blushed and chuckled as he received the kiss on his nose and and and smiled as she set him now. He rubbed his nose and looked up at her before blushing embarrassed that she was so worried for him. "I'm fine. Not an injury anywhere! In fact, if my head were any harder, you could use it as a canonball." He chuckled at his little joke, and leaned forwards, kissing the end of Sasha's nose like she had done to him. "I should head home soon though, and check in with my father."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak ear-flicked, chuckling "You're very welcome Sly, I'm more than happy to do this"

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Aww, Poo!" Sasha pouted, though she couldn't help but giggle when Mareks kissed her nose, "Well, if you must go, then you at least have a decent meal when you are there. Come!" She said as she attached her ARM and walked to the kitchen.

A monent later, Sasha had gathered together a few meals and looked at them for a moment. In the containers, the meals all stacked up to be almost as tall as Mareks. "Looks like you will be needing help to get these home, yes?" She asked with a smile.

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks blinked and followed her, wondering what she meant. When she started packing food into containers, stacking them, he was even more curious. He looked at all the food, the pile as tall as he was, and didn't really know what to say. His mouth opened, then closed, smiling and nodding. "I guess so..." He said.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled and her tail wagged, "Okay! We go then." She said happily as she grabbed the stack of food. From an outside observer, it may have seemed as if she had planned a way to spend more time with Mareks, but she had merely been so excided that she packed too much for him.

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled softly and nodded, making his way to the door. "I'd like to apologize ahead of time, dad can be... a little strange with guests." He stood on his tiptoes and twisted the handle, pulling the door open slowly, ensuring he had enough time to step around it. He turned back to Sasha and smiled, holding his hand out in gesture towards the door. "After you!"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled, "Just wait til you meet Nana, he maybe will not let you leave until you gain five pounds. Thank you" She laughed as she walked through the doorway. She followed Mareks as he introduced her to his mom and dad. She happily introduced herself and offered them the meal she had prepared, much to their delighted suprise. While her intent had been to simply drop off the food and return home, she was convinced to stay and talk for a bit by Mareks' parents. She answered many of the same questions Mareks had asked before, as well as seeing some minor traits he had picked up from the both of them. After nearly half an hour, Sasha was on her way home, chuckling at the simularities between Mareks' dad and her own, and even more at the simularities between Mareks and his dad. When she returned home, she ate dinner, cleaned up the mess she made in the kitchen, and set out the meal for her parents before finally heading to bed, all the while smiling at the events of the day.
Last edited by BlueAnubis on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

(herpa derpa got to get back in this....)

Zappa cleaned off the plates and put them away, smiling at Morrigan, "Enjoyed yourself, M'lady?" he asked bowing slightly. Today's plans hadn't gone as planned but for the most part they were good.

Jackson was walking back from his little meet up with Liz toward home to get ready for the evening ahead of him.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

- And so, stuff happened. Then time passed. And now it's sometime in the future, and Honey's birthday -
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

"Mmfrggle...what do you want?" mumbled Vanilla.

"Happy my birthday!" said Honey, jumping up and down and grinning excitedly.

"Leave me alone, your birthday was Wednesday."

"I know when I was born, silly!" said Honey, sticking her tongue out. "But my PARTY is today!"

Vanilla sighed, sitting up on her bed. "You know Dad isn't going to like a whole bunch of pets over here and making a mess."

"Yes, I do," said Honey. "That's why I talked to him, and we've decided it's going to be at the clubhouse!"

"You think of everything," said Vanilla, honestly impressed although her deadpan expression made it sound sarcastic.

"So, what did YOU get me?"

Vanilla rolled her eyes. "What makes you think I got you anything?"

"Oh, hockey, Vanilla, that won't work with me! I KNOW you got me SOMETHING! You always do!"

"Yeah, and it's never anything GOOD...."

"Don't say that," said Honey. "I LIKE your presents! Besides, it's the THOUGHT that counts."

"Yeah...."

"Anyway, it'll be hard waiting until noon when everyone's there! I don't even know if I'll be able to keep my breakfast down!"

"Try."

"Okay!" With that, Honey raced into the kitchen to eat her breakfast.

Vanilla yawned and stretched. She was very nervous. She had indeed gotten Honey something, but feared it would be disappointing, as it was always difficult to top last year.
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

The first thought that crossed Wonder's mind when she woke up was It's finally happened. I died and went to heaven. But then the blinding light around her dimmed, and after a good five minutes of blinking and rubbing er eyes, she realized she'd fallen asleep on a window sill. Turned out to be the sun that was the blinding 'heavenly' light.

"So I'm not dead...?"

From behind her, two manly hands scooped her up. "No, you're not dead. Unless you're a zombie; but I'm pretty sure you'd be trying to eat my brain if that happened. So yes, completely alive."

"Why was I asleep on the window? And why on earth don't I remember anything that happened after five o'clock yesterday?" Wonder asked as she stretched herself out.

With a chuckle, Mr. Deeters patted her head. "Winter convinced you to play Ultimate Frisbee with her yesterday. When you two got home, she tried to show you this constellation or something - it really didn't make sense - and you shuffled over to the window, just long enough to collapse and pass out," he explained as we walked to the kitchen.

Wonder yawned widely, and dismissed the explanation as a perfectly logical one-- either because she was too tired to care, or because anything involving Winter usually made that much sense. "Where's Mom and and Winter?"

"Shopping. Winter woke up this morning bouncing off the walls and murmuring something about a birthday gift for Money-- she was talking too fast and I couldn't quite catch what she was saying."

Snuggling herself into her dad's arms, Wonder dozed. She didn't know who Money was, but it probably made sense...if you took a few steps back and closed one eye. The cat remained in that half-asleep state for a few minutes more, before waking up with a jolt. "Honey! She was saying Honey, not Money! The gift is for Honey!"

"...What?" Mr. Deeters asked, looking down at the tabby.

Wonder wiggled herself out of his embrace and hit the ground, landing softly on all fours. She was wide awake now, frantically pushing matted gray fur out of her face. "This is bad...this is very, very bad." Panic-stricken, she grabbed onto her dad's pant leg. "Do you know what this means? Winter is getting a gift for somebody! She doesn't do presents; she just buys what I tell her to, and I didn't tell her to buy anything. Honey's gift is completely at her mercy now!" Ending her frantic rambling, Wonder began chewing nervously on her claws.

"...Again, what?"

Looking up at the man with a deadpan expression, Wonder held up three fingers. "Three words Dad: My. Tenth. Birthday."

"That bad?"

"Possibly worse."

"Then this is definitely bad."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

The breeze coming through the window gently rocked the new hammock Mareks was now asleep in. A foot hanging off one side, and his tail ever slightly underneath the open window. A gentle snore rising from him as his head leaned back, and his mouth hung agap to some point. A paw drawn over his face, as though placed to block out the sun, and let him sleep. The flimsy piece of wood that kept the window open a crack all winter shifted slightly as it's rot and cracked surface slowly gave way to the weight of the window. The sleeping Mareks unaware of the approaching danger.

With a gentle snap, the stick broke in two, flying out into the open, and the window slid down quickly. It caught Mareks tail with a shaky slam as the window inside the wooden frame vibrated from the impact to the sill. Mareks snore caught, as though his breath were alive and held his throat, refusing to come out. It only lasted a second as his eye's opened and his voice belched fourth in the only fashion he could muster at that moment.

"UGH!! SYN ulotne ptaka po Kulki!"

"MAREKS! Watch your mouth!" His father ordered, having been passing the room at the moment to wake his son up. "What if your mother had heard you?" His gaze ordered an explanation from the weasel, who only pointed to his throbbing tail underneath the window as he bit his lip. His father laughed lightly and walked over, opening the window and moving Mareks tail. Mareks held it and blew on it gently as if the action were helping the pain some how. His father took it in his hand and felt it, Mareks wincing and groaning in pain. His father made tsk sounds as he stood up. "You broke it. Come on, let's go bandage it."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Honey, happy birthday to me!" sang Honey.

She was wearing a crown which she usually used when role-playing as a queen, and proceeded to blow out the candle on her honey cake (which was really more of a cupcake than anything).

"Happy birthday from me and Dad," said Vanilla, giving Honey a present and looking embarrassed, as if she wished their dad were here to take a little of this blame.

"Thank you both very much!" said Honey.

"You haven't even opened it yet."

"I know. Thank you for getting me something at all!"

Honey hugged Vanilla. Usually Vanilla didn't like hugs, but Honey couldn't help herself this time. Vanilla tensed up a little, but relaxed.

Honey proceeded to open the small box. She looked puzzled.

"What is it?"

"Turn the key," said Vanilla.

Honey did. "Dum...DUM-DUM-dum.... Dummm-dum-DUM-DUM-dum!"

Honey laughed. "It's the theme from The Magnificent Seven! Thank you so much!"

Vanilla shrugged, biting her lip. Honey hugged her sister again.

"It's just a music box."

"And I LOVE it! You know I like westerns!"

Vanilla still didn't think the gift merited such a reaction, but Honey seemed to be happy. Anyway, it was better than being shown up by someone else giving her a gift first.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

(Btw Chewychew, thank you. I had always wondered what that song was and you helped me find it!!!!)

Zappa sat at a table painting a few models, mostly imperial guardsmen, and sighed. He looked at his aunt and she smiled at him drinking her coffee, "Good morning Mr. Coon. Enjoy your evening painting?" she asked, leaning onto the counter and smiling at him.
"Its morning?" he asked, looking at the clock. It was indeed, and relatively early too, before 10 at least. Zappa looked at the models he had painted, and smiled; stupidly at that, as he had painted 110 guardsmen, 12 chimera's and a several hero characters, though he was only about half way done. He looked at where Jackson was working on his latest tank and smiled, seeing him having complete that and had now started eating breakfast. He must have disappeared at some point after 1 and gone to bed.
To make things better he had finished a model, which he was going to give to Honey for her B-day Party at the club, and since he had volunteered to cook for her grand occasion, he wasn't gonna be bothering many people.
Jackson on the other had was reading a small stack of papers, rereading his work and writing little notes all over it. It was a short story he was writing for another friend, who's birthday was coming up, making him scrabble to get it done. Zappa yawned at the thought of the day to come, and smiled.
"Soooo Jackson, what you get Honey?"
"A gift card," he said, almost ignoring Zappa's question, "For the bookstore up the road. Didn't really know what else to get her... why?"
"Just curious, I got her THIS!!!" he said holding up a model of a wizard, a young beautiful female wizard, who stood atop a white glass orb, being projected up to a hovering stance by three elementals. One of fire, which Zappa joked was Honey's raging personality, that would catch anyone up in it with her. One for wind, because of her advice seemed to have blown around the world many times, and yet never got old. The last was water, which for how Honey's could comfort anyone much like the ocean or sea. Jackson chuckled, and nodded.
"Looks good... but... why that model and not one of like a great princess on a horse or one of a great king on a dragon or hyppogryph?" Jackson asked. Zappa stopped smiling, and let his ears dropped down alittle in thought.
"I.... I actually don't know... " he replied, looking at the model. Why did he chose this one for her?
Heth

Post by Heth »

Heth sits in a dark room typing away on a keyboard, programming who knows what constantly muttering. One would think he's become a mad scientist in the 5 months he's been alone. Other pets have been seeing him less and less as he shifted to a night-time schedule.

"I have to finish this chunk of coding then it'll be another test. . . but I MUST succeed in this project for my family's sake. . ."

(over time Heth has changed, please view the character changes here)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max slept soundly in his bed. He enjoyed sleeping through the mornings, though he was often interrupted by Liz's outbursts.

In what used to be the guest room was now Morrigan's room. Morrigan had spent a lot of time in corporeal form, so much so that she was known in the neighborhood. Liz had convinced their parents to adopt Morrigan, playing a very childish routine, "How could you let a cat that look suspiciously like me just roam around in the wild with nowhere to go? Mommy! Daddy! Please let Morri stay!" And so, Morrigan lived in the Rozen's residence, and enjoyed it greatly. Though the Rozens were completely unaware of her spectral nature. And just like Max, she too, was sound asleep.

Both pets, as well as their owners, were in for a very rude awakening. Because for Liz, birthdays were serious business. SERIOUS. BUSINESS.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up and shout HOORAY! Because, because, today's Honey's birthday! We'll dance, we'll play, we'll have an awesome time! I'll sing, this song, because I love to rhyme!" She said as she pranced around the house, super-happy, "So get up, get up, get up out of your beds! Hurry up, hurry up, you silly lazy heads!" She opened Morrigan's door, "Wake up Morri!" Then Max's, "Wake up Maxxy!" And finally her parents, "Wake up Mommy! Wake up Daddy!"

Max and Morrigan begrudgingly left their beds, and in a half-asleep stupor, arrived downstairs, "So Maxxy, Morri, are you ready for Honeys' BIRTHDAY PARTY?" "I will in a few minutes, as soon as I *Yawn* Wake up..." "I do not see how you have such energy in the morning..." "At least her song wasn't as long as the song she sang on Vanilla's birthday..." "Oh dear, she started running out of rhymes, and began rhyming words with themselves..."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha hummed to herself as she finished wrapping Honey's present. She was looking the gift over when her collar beeped. So she went to the kitchen to put the finishing touches on the meal she had prepared for the party. There was the Sauerbraten she had recently learned to make, Borcht (both vegetarian and carnivore style), as well as her take on a few "american style party foods" she had hoped everyone would enjoy. She had wanted to try her hand at the cake as well, but that was apperently covered already. She packed the food up and expertly stacked it before carefully lifting it up and making her way towards the clubhouse, gift in hand.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Honey and Vanilla were on their way to the clubhouse, as it would be noon about half an hour after they got there.

"I still don't see why you're bringing that," said Vanilla, looking embarrassed.

"Are you kidding? I want to show off my first present at the party!" said Honey, a spring in her step.

"...But everyone else's present will just show it up."

"Oh, HOCKEY! You don't know that--besides, I LOVE this present, so I doubt anyone else's present will 'show it up'. At most some of them might be JUST as good, if that--even if I LOVE them."

"...You're just saying that."

Honey stopped so short that Vanilla almost bumped into her.

"Now, when have you known me to do THAT, Vanilla?"

Vanilla didn't answer.

Honey's ears perked up as she saw Sasha. "Hi, Sasha! How's it going?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome was sat in a tree. It was one of those days where Awesome could barely sleep. Either way, he was simply resting where he felt more comfortable. He had been there since it was dark outside, before sunrise. Right now, he was just laying there, almost more comfortable then anywhere else. Honey's present was safely wrapped at home, in his room, although he was still a little worried if she didn't like it. He put a fair amount of thought into it, although he didn't know any pet here too well due to how he remained a loner.

Finally, Awesome simply leaned back on the tree branch and sighed softly. It was obvious he had picked up at least 1 trait off his brother. He was laying back just like Sly does when he's relaxed...crazy world.

-----------------------------------

Sly was still at home, not sleeping but preparing his present. He was the type of person to do hings late, and this was no exception. As he finished wrapping, he smiled, and leaned back in his chair. "Hey, Awesome, want to head off now?" He called, although hearing no response. "Awesome?" He asks once more, before entering Awesome's room. (AKA, the basement, area, place...) Upon realizing Awesome wasn't there, he assumed Awesome already left for the party. He cursed under his breath before walking out as well.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak slept peacefully, curled up under the covers in his bed. That is, until Aethon threw the door open and yanked the husky of of his bed, causing Rendak to wake up immediately and causing him to fall face first on the floor "Time to wake up Husky boy~~! I have learned something!" Rendak rubbed his muzzle and looked at Aethon "Mmm...and you had to wake me up for this?" "Of course I did! It's Honey's birthday today! I don't know why you people don't tell me these things!" Rendak got up and reached for his glasses case "Because you're never around mostly..." "Nothing to do with her barely knowing me? Hmm, odd" "Erm....maybe that as well..."

The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder kept herself busy by pacing by the front door, sending text after text to her sister, who chose not to reply to any of them. "Daaad, she could buying anything and you don't even caaaare!"

Mr. Deeter's looked up from his newspaper and cup of coffee with a start. "I'm sorry, what?"

Before the cat could reply, the distinct sound of a car door slamming was heard from outside. Seconds later, Mrs. Deeters came walking through the door. "Mom! Thank goodness you're back; where's Winter?"

"She went to the clubhouse already," Mrs. Deeters replied with a shrug. "Didn't you tell her to meet you there?"

"No," Wonder replied, her eyes narrowing. Today Winter was choosing to be sneaky? "What did she buy for Honey?"

"Sorry, Wonder, she told me not to tell you. Why don't you just catch up with her?"

However, the confused mother was talking to air, for Wonder had already run out the door and was almost halfway down the street.
--------------

Winter walked with a spring in her step and a bag in her hand. It was white, with the words 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' in multicolored letters. Inside was what she had decided to be the best gift in whole store, along with a card that read: 'Hope your birthday is sticky and sweet!' with a honeycomb in the background.

Fitting, right?

"Wonder is going to be so-o surprised at what I got! She'll love it even more then the exploding pineapple I got her for her tenth birthday!" She sang aloud as she neared the clubhouse.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Hey, Winter!" said Honey, waving. "Happy my birthday to you!"

Vanilla hid behind Honey, trying to make herself invisible. For the last five months, Vanilla had been uncomfortable around Winter. Not that she had any reason to, the very idea was ridiculous, but still...she didn't know what went on in Winter's mind....
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

"Thanks...I think...Happy birthday!" Winter said happily. She reached into the bag and threw a pawful of decorative confetti into the air. "Surprise!" She held the bag behind her back, because it wasn't time to give Honey the present yet. Wonder had to be there too. "What do you have planned for today, birthday girl?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:"Thanks...I think...Happy birthday!" Winter said happily. She reached into the bag and threw a pawful of decorative confetti into the air. "Surprise!" She held the bag behind her back, because it wasn't time to give Honey the present yet. Wonder had to be there too. "What do you have planned for today, birthday girl?"
Honey laughed at the confetti being thrown.

"You don't have any trick snakes in there, do ya?" she asked semi-jokingly.

To Winter's question, she said, "I have a party planned for noon. I plan to eat, drink, and open presents, and play with my friends. That about sums it up."

She was smiling, as though that were the best possible birthday plan ever.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa sat quietly in the living room, lost in his trail of thought, thinking of why he got Honey this model.
Jackson was already gone and headed up to the clubhouse, trailing a small wagon of goodies, and supplies for Zappa to cook with.
"Sweet sweet goodies, all galore and grande ye be~! So tasty and sticky, yet colorful and delight~! Oh~ sweet sweet goodies, a treat for thee and me~! So soft and squish, but never changing from being so yummy~!" Jackson sang out, off key and badly out of tone, but he didn't care, as it was some one's birthday!

Zappa on the other hand looked at the model, up and down, around and back, confused, puzzled and lost in his mind. He was trying to unlock his conundrum and was coming up with nothing at all. He sighed audibly and leaned back, thinking gently.
"Maybe I should write the card and worry about it later...." he said picking up a birthday card, and proceed to write the following, 'This day is magical cause you were born, with a flurry of wonder and mystery, you came into the world. At first, your magic was weak, as you were still young. Now you have grown into what your are and the magic you've weaved is just as great. But it doesn't end here, and let the magic you weave, whether written, sung, painted, or otherwise, be great and grandiose! Happy birthday Honey~.'
Zappa put the pen down and smiled, liking it a lot, "I just hope she likes it and enjoys what I've worked on," he comments getting up and starting his way to the clubhouse, bringing the model, the card, and something in a box he carried under his arm.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa sat quietly in the living room, lost in his trail of thought, thinking of why he got Honey this model.
Jackson was already gone and headed up to the clubhouse, trailing a small wagon of goodies, and supplies for Zappa to cook with.
"Sweet sweet goodies, all galore and grande ye be~! So tasty and sticky, yet colorful and delight~! Oh~ sweet sweet goodies, a treat for thee and me~! So soft and squish, but never changing from being so yummy~!" Jackson sang out, off key and badly out of tone, but he didn't care, as it was some one's birthday!

Zappa on the other hand looked at the model, up and down, around and back, confused, puzzled and lost in his mind. He was trying to unlock his conundrum and was coming up with nothing at all. He sighed audibly and leaned back, thinking gently.
"Maybe I should write the card and worry about it later...." he said picking up a birthday card, and proceed to write the following, 'This day is magical cause you were born, with a flurry of wonder and mystery, you came into the world. At first, your magic was weak, as you were still young. Now you have grown into what your are and the magic you've weaved is just as great. But it doesn't end here, and let the magic you weave, whether written, sung, painted, or otherwise, be great and grandiose! Happy birthday Honey~.'
Zappa put the pen down and smiled, liking it a lot, "I just hope she likes it and enjoys what I've worked on," he comments getting up and starting his way to the clubhouse, bringing the model, the card, and something in a box he carried under his arm.
"Hey, Zappa! Happy my birthday to you!" said Honey when Zappa arrived.

Vanilla bit her lip. She hadn't completely gotten over her first encounter with Zappa, but this was a BIG progression from how she used to react.
PF chars

--Phoenix