Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Jack

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Jack »

"its ok, i missed you too." Jack replied. "well.... lets just have a walk. last i checked, dogs love walks. do cats love walks?" he asked.
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

((OMG! I'm not dead!))
Mareks wrote:Mareks went cross eye'ed as Sasha poked his nose, not that she could tell with his one eye hidden. He smiled at her joke and scratched at the back of his neck as she mentioned that V-day was a good day to meet the right one. Speaking of which, he wondered how he would explain to everyone that him and Sasha were going out now... after all his words about dating his own species, and that he had no interest in anyone... snapping out of his thoughts by Sasha's question though, he looked up at her with a brightly smile and pointed to his head. "Mm... hair. My dad is trying to cure baldness in humans, and said something about a weasels hair being the most similar to a humans. It's why my head fur is so long... we almost had a winner... but, he had to reverse it because it wouldn't stop growing out everywhere else too... I asked him to leave the headfur though, I think it looks cool, and it makes it so I don't have to wear an eye patch."
Sasha giggled, picturing Mareks with extra long hair, first like a large plush doll, then more akin to a brown dust mop. "As cuddly as you could be with extra poofy hair; I like what hair you have, is good look for you. Though pirate look would be interest look on you." She laughed.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak wiped his eyes, having gotten control of his emotions. He looked down at his crystal and sure enough, it was blue, accordingly. He sighed and looked up to Sly ''Maybe....we should go outside now? It's getting stuffy down here....''

(anyone know where Wolven went?)
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Hehe, good idea. I'm fine with that." Sly said, standing up, and offering a paw to Rendak. Part of him was curious if anybody would notice how he wasn't wearing his neckerchief. The other part was wondering if anybody would notice it on Rendak. [ :P ]
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks laughed lightly and pulled his paw inside his sweater sleeve, leaving a finger out and hooking it as he covered one of his eye's with his other paw and started swinging his hooked finger around lik ehe was reaching for things. "Y'ar! It be a day of sadness, the day I; Captain Long Hair, be sunk at sea!" Mareks put on his best scowl, though he would smile through it at the same time giving an awkward look on his face more then one to be feared. He used his best pirate voice he could muster, deepening his voice as much as he could with out the need of a heavy gas in his lungs. He turned to Sasha and wiggled his hook at her with a bright smile. "Aha! Who be you... I mean, ye! Who be ye!? A pretty lass with the strength of ten men in a single arm! I could use ya' on me ship, my fair lass..." He smiled and turned awway from her suddenly, looking over his shoulder and wiggling his hooked finger again. "And if ye say no... perhapes I should just steal ya away with me... ya'har!"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

(I'm not dead!!!)

Zappa got up and put his plate in the sink as well as offered to take Morrigans, smiling softly.
"So what do you think of Merak?" he asked, meaning towards Merak and Sasha.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha giggled as she qickly removed her ARM, dashed into her closet, and emerged a moment later wearing a large red hat with a white feather and a steel hook where her ARM was a moment ago. "Garr! I be Dread Pirate Sasha! Hee hee! How say we plunder seven seas together? If you think you can handle." She growled, trying to sound as fearce as she could between the fits of uncontrolable laughter.

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks laughed loudly, though kept it muffled as he moved towards Sasha. It was like she had an array of attachments hidden away somewhere. "Aye... we shall Plunder. And where'd ya' get such a fancy hat?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"It depends," Wonder giggled, "on who the'e walking with."
Jack

Post by Jack »

"ah, then surely you will enjoy this walk." Jack said, with intended vanity and humor.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee sighed, as she walked along with them. "Will you two please do me a favor, and get a room? Sheesh, you're acting like how my bro acts with the next door neighbor's arctic fox..."
Last edited by Zack_the_husky on Sat May 28, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon tugged on Ekez' ear to get his attention "Hello? Anyone home?"

Rendak sniffled a bit and then rubbed Sly's neckerchief, he liked how the cloth was so soft to touch...in all honesty he almost forgot he had been wearing it, mostly due to the fact he was watching a movie "So...where shall we go?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder flushed; it had slipped her mind that Icee was still there. She blushed brightly and stammered, then finally nodded and took a sub-conscious step away from Jack. No matter how much she liked, even loved, him, she always got embarrassed about showing affection around somebody else. Even if it was humorous banter. "S-sorry..."
Jack

Post by Jack »

"oh icie, so feisty." Jack said humorously. "we wanna take a walk now, so, you wanna join us?" of course Jack would much rather be alone with wonder but he wasn't gonna just leave her there. that would be very rude.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha laughed, "You like? Mama make the hat and Nana make the hook for Halloween." She scratched beneath the straps that fastened around her forearm, keeping the hook in place. "Was great party, yet, being honest, I only remember half of it." ((>;3))

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled, as he put both his paws behind his head. "I don't know. We could head to the park or something. Perhaps the clubhouse.." Sly began. He was almost ready to say they could go to the store to get himself a new collar. It was obvious his own collar was rather...ragged.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak noticed how Sly looked at his collar. He looked closely at it himself. "Sly, how long have you had this? No offense meant but it looks rather...ragged"

(isn't it raggedy?)

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly looked down and pulled his collar a little. He'd worn it so long, he'd forgotten about the sheer discomfit in wearing it, and even why he wore the neckerchief in the first place. Almost in a heartbeat, Sly looked away as there was a glint of sadness in his eyes. It was more or less an instinctive movement, and Sly cursed just doing it. Without moving, he said: "Since I was a kitten. Dad never did think I needed a new one." Sly said, keeping a neutral tone.

(and, just letting you know, Sly calls Awesome's dad Alex. He's talking about his own owner right now) (also, ragged is probably the best words for it. ^^)
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(wow, since he was a kitten? That must hurt!)

Rendak saw the sadness in Sly's eyes for the brief moment he could and felt...well somewhat guilty. He shouldn't have pointed it out so blatantly. "Since you were a kitten?! Doesn't that hurt then?"

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(heh, it's grown along with the size of his neck. Looks awful, but it was luckily a little too big for him in the first place.)

Sly bit his lip, and turned allowed his tail to lay still beside him. "It's a little uncomfortable...but I manage..." he stated, as he stroked the rough exterior of the collar with a single finger. It almost seemed Sly was losing himself in thought, something that didn't happen often.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak looked at the collar thoroughly, frowning, still guilty. The fact that Sly was being so quiet also kind of worried him. "C-can we go buy you a new one?"

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly glanced towards Rendak for a few seconds. He pulled on his collar a little. One one hand, his collar contained lot of good memories. The only thing his dad actually left him as well. On the other hand, it did look like a total mess. "Your call, really..." Sly said, feeling unwilling to mention the symbolic importance of the collar.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak thought about it for a bit, wondering what he should do. He then said "You don't have to get rid of it, you could even wear you new collar under it..."

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled softly, looking towards Rendak. He let go of his collar, and put his arm around Rendak. "Thanks a lot. You know, I never had that idea."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled, very happy he could help, and brought himself as close as he could be to Sly. ''Thanks Sly...wait, really?
''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly purred softly, as he gently rested his head atop Rendak's. "Let's just say I don't think things through all the time~" He said, smiling happily.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak chuckled and closed his eyes. It was so comfy and great being in Sly's arms like this, he very much enjoyed this. ''Mayhaps you should start doing it then''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly loved the aura around Rendak more then anything else. He felt comfortable telling Rendak anything, even if he wasn't about to bring it up himself. "Heh, thinking outside of the box is more my specialty in other areas~"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak sighed happily, his tail wagging lightly, Sly's embrace was calming and warm. He giggled and said ''Hehehe, I've noticed~~'']

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly giggled softly, allowing his tail to stroke Rendak's wagging tail. "I'm glad to hear, Puppy~" Sly said cheerfully, back to his regular self.

[also, curious you want Rendak to hear more about Sly's dad?]
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(Himmm....let me think)

Rendak lets his tail be stroked, smiling widely. ''Hehehe, I'm glad you're glad''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(up to you completely. ^^)

"Hehe, you're too cute~" Sly said, as he nuzzles Rendak tenderly. "Anyway, want to head off somewhere then?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak nuzzles back, giggling lightly. ''Well....we could go buy that collar, or go for a walk''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled, as he stood up and stretched softly. "hehe, let's get that collar first, if you don't mind~" He said, cheerfully. "We can have a walk on the way~"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiles and keeps close to Sly. ''Let's go then =3''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly kept his arm around Rendak, as he lightly wrapped his tail around Rendak's. "I know a nice little store we can go to..." Sly said, cheerfully, beginning to walk to and up the stairs.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled as he felt Sly's tail around his. He leaned against Sly as he walked with him. ''Oh really?''

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha laughed, "You like? Mama make the hat and Nana make the hook for Halloween." She scratched beneath the straps that fastened around her forearm, keeping the hook in place. "Was great party, yet, being honest, I only remember half of it." ((>;3))
Mareks nodded. "Mhmm. I like them a lot..." He frowned softly, looking worried as he lowered his hand and peered up at Sasha as she said she couldn't remember parts of the party she went too. "Oh... why's that? Do you have memory problems... I think dad might know a recipe for those..." He clearly didn't know what she meant at all.

((OOC: Sorry for the delay... ))
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak smiled as he felt Sly's tail around his. He leaned against Sly as he walked with him. ''Oh really?''
As they stepped out of the house, (yes, they're fast), "Yup. Alex told me he went there for Awesome's collar awhile ago." Sly continued, as he licked Rendak's ear softly.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak earflicks and blushes at the sudden licking. He also chuckles a bit. ''H-hehehehe, th-that kinda tickles''