Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

(Nothin wron with it :P)

Aethon continued on his way, slowing down a bit ''So cutie, do I win anythin when I prove I can track?''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks blinked and looked down at Aethon. Win? Did this turn into a gambling thing? Mareks didn't know if he was good at gambling, he'd never made a bet before in his life. "I um... sure? What do you want?"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke imagined what wonder Heidi's mom could possibly be cooking, he didn't expect anything fancy since they just moved in, but he did let his mind wander 'Stop you're making me hungry' Ekez spoke 'Haven't you ever wondered what fancy food tastes like though?' he replied in his head
Heidi led them all down through a long hall, the smell of fresh fish and grilled red meats was strong and filled the air, extravagant paintings and frames filled the walls on both sides of them until they finally emerged into a very big kitchen, one that would rival a small restaraunt.

atop two long tables were giant silver platters of food, standing at one end was a man in a chaf suit, he was talking to a woman in red, heidi's mother, while a few of the removalist men were taking a few big mouthfuls of some custom made sub sandwiches. "wait here" heidi said softly as she walked up to her mother, curtseying politely to the chef then talking to her mother. "mother, my friends and i are getting a little hungry, do you mind if we have some of the catered food?"

"of course not dear, have as uch as u want"
"thank you mother" she blushed as her belly growled and she approached the others again "okay guys, hehe, feel free to try whatever you want" she smiled to them all and gestures towards the clean plates and the vast spread of food
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon thought it over for a second and then said ''Wellll...from a cutie such as yourself...a kiss =3''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks chuckled and shook his head. "Fat chance." He replied. He had nothing against... well... people like Aethon, but he was sure that was one victory gift he couldn't hand out. He poked Aethon's cheek. "My first kiss is reserved for the gender I'm attracted to. I'm afraid you don't fit into that gender."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon grumbled and then asked ''Can -I- kiss you?''

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

((Took me an hour to find Aethon's profile. >:3 You should keep a link to it in your signature.))

Mareks blinked as Aethon's mood seemed to swing around. It went from a suggestion, to a request as well that kiss. Mareks didn't really know what to say. He didn't want his first kiss to be with someone he'd just met today. So... "... on the cheek. That's all, okay? Now, cheer up!" He smiled and grabbed Aethon's lips, pulling them up into a smile and laughing.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiled and set Mareks down real quick and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek ''An oppurtunity that would be mot unlike me to deny''

Heth

Post by Heth »

After a few minutes Heth stops his writing and tends to the plants in the conservatory "Well now what to do I finished writing the intro to that story. . . I could go outside again. . . but I would rather not be bothered. . . I could just play one of the instruments I have here. . ." Heth finishes caring for the plants and goes into the living room to play the piano that's there, forgetting about the broken window that would let the sound out "Now let's warm up with. . ." Heth starts playing "Bloody Tears"
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks blinked, feeling weird as he was so easily moved about. He closed his eye as he was kissed on the cheek, both of them reddening slightly. "Yeah, well... don't get use to it, I don't exactly swing that way, you know?" He smiled and wiped his cheek, looking up at Aethon. His paws found his sides as he shifted hie weight to one foot. "So are we here, or you just stopping because you feel like it?" He asked.

His ears under his head fur perked up a bit as he heard music in the distance. He glanced to the side, trying to see where it was coming from. "I know that song..."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon's ears perked as well, ''As do I, shall we go investiagte?''

(You mean Bloody Tears right? What instrument Hethy? o_o)

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks looked to his bag of goodies. He really wanted to get them to the pets he bought them for, but anyone who played Bloody Tears was worth a talking too. He fought inside his head for a moment before he realized something. Aethon avoided his previous questions. He looked back to Aethon, grinning. "Couldn't find them, could you? Come on, admit it... you can't track as well as you bragged!"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon huffed and picked Mreks up bridal style ''I totally can!'' Aethon then took off REALLY fast to Zapa's house

Heth

Post by Heth »

(he's playing Piano, pay attention XP )

Heth finishes playing it then sits there and thinks about what to do next "Well I feel like playing more Castlevania songs but I can't think of which one to play next. . . maybe one from Symphony of the Night. . ."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke looked over the spread 'This looks really good' he thought before taking a small piece of the grilled meat and popping it into his mouth "Oh MAN this so DELICIOUS" he grinned "I don't know your name Mr.Chef" he began "But please, teach me how to cook" he bowed "I had taken pride in my work with the culinary arts until now" he said still bowed "Now I know what true cooking tastes like!"
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke looked over the spread 'This looks really good' he thought before taking a small piece of the grilled meat and popping it into his mouth "Oh MAN this so DELICIOUS" he grinned "I don't know your name Mr.Chef" he began "But please, teach me how to cook" he bowed "I had taken pride in my work with the culinary arts until now" he said still bowed "Now I know what true cooking tastes like!"
the chef giggled quietly to himself and smiled at Zeke "well, i'm very happy to hear you like my cooking little one, tell you what," he smiled, reaching into his pocket and pulled out a fancy business card "if you think you can handle the heat, give me a call on my personal number, i'd be glad to take on a new apprentice" the chef smiled and extended his hand with the card in it
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke greatfully took the card "Thank you" he smiled "I will be sure to call you soon" he stood up from his bow "I will do my best as your apprentice" he nodded "I thank you for accepting me."

Even though he had only eaten one bite, he felt full and energetic 'If this is what it is like to be a true chef then I will do my best to learn how to be one' he thought to himself
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks yelled in surprise as he was suddenly lifted up and Aethon ran towards a house. Mareks didn't have time to place it, so he just held on and waited to be put down. "Out to prove yourself?" He chuckled.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon stuck his tongue out at Mareks in response. He son stoppd in front of Zappa's house and knocked on the door, still holding Mareks

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks wiggled a little bit then looked at Aethon. "Can you put me down, please?" He asked, looking at the other male as he continued to wiggle.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon sighed and then set Mareks down, patting him on the head

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote: Rendak smiled and swung his legs ''Might be btter indeed....erm, well why don't we go look thriugh my hunreds of movies?''
"Hehe, okay then. Wanna watch them now?" Sly asked, gesturing with a head tilt to head down the stairs, still wearing his usual smile.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak scratched his head ''All of them? o_o''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa nods at what Morrigan says, it did look delicious. He couldn't help but drool alittle, "Now... I think this will be good! I can't wait," he said tail wagging softly.

Jackson stuck his tongue out at her first comment, teasing her, "OHH? And what about the movie tonight? Are we still going?" he asked.
Morrigan smiled, but directed her attention towards the door, "Zappa, someone is at the door." She said, seconds before the knocking. She forgot that Sasha was there for a moment, and worried she would question as to why Morrigan knew about their guests.
-
Liz nodded, "Duh! Of course we're still going!" She said giggling.
-
ChewyChewy wrote:"Take a wild guess," said Vanilla. She was never white with someone she wasn't used to playing with--which was everyone except Honey.
Max nodded, thought for a small moment, "You probably want to play black, don't you?" He asked, in more of a matter-of-fact rather than a question.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon knocked agagin, but then said ''Mooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiii!!!''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan looked to the door, "Oh, it's Aethon! I'll get the door." She said as she walked over to the door and opened it, "Hello there." She greeted.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon hugged Morrigan tightly ''Hi Morri!''

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:"Take a wild guess," said Vanilla. She was never white with someone she wasn't used to playing with--which was everyone except Honey.
Max nodded, thought for a small moment, "You probably want to play black, don't you?" He asked, in more of a matter-of-fact rather than a question.
Vanilla nodded, a little embarrassed that she was that predictable even though she would have been upset if he hadn't been able to guess.

"Your move, then," she said.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled as he was set down, shifting his sweater which had twisted a bit uncomfortably. With a stretch, he watched as Aethon knocked, and when answered, hugged Morrigan.

Mareks flinched slightly as that familiar fog surrounded Morrigan, his head aching a little. Nothing he couldn't handle though. He smiled and waved from behind Aethon. "Hey, Morrigan." He said, trying not to look at her too directly, but not being rude at the same time. He fumbled through his bag, and grabbed the valentine with her name on it, with the little bag of faux chocolate attached to it. He smiled as he stepped up and held it out to her. "Happy V-day. I hope you like chocolate."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon stuck his tongue out at Mareks as he relased Morrigan from the hug "Toldja!"

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha snapped a picture of Morrigan and Zappa as they entered, capturing their reaction forever in her camera. She looked through the memory on her camera and smiled at the shot. "Ooh, Da! Is a good one. That is best part of cooking." She said with a confident smile. She turned the camera to show them when Morrigan spoke. She tilted her head, "Wow, you have very good hearing, Morrigan. I wonder who is?" She followed her to see Mareks and a fox she had seen from time to time recently, but had not formally met. "Mareks! Is good to see you! And who is fluffy friend here?" She asked with a fleirtatious grin at the both of them.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon returned Sasha's grin, then he bowed and said '' 'Ello Darling! I am Aethon Lightbreeze! Tis a great pleasure to meet you Sasha!''

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks stuck his tongue out at Aethon, but smiled as he followed them into the house to be greeted by Sasha. He looked to Aethon as he introduced himself. "We met this afternoon. I've been looking for everyone, Sasha.. and Aethon lead me right to you!" He smiled, digging into his bag and pulling out the faux chocolate, and V-day card with her name written on the "To" section. He stepped forwards, and held it out to her. "Happy Valentines day, Sasha."
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa walked over, kinda still dazed, "Hey guys," was is first comment.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Well, is nice to be meeting foxy-boy Aethon." Sasha giggled. She looked at Mareks with a big smile, "Aww, you bring gifts to us? You are so sweet, Mareks!" she said as she accepted the card and read it to herself. when she had finished, she put on a sad face, "Now I feel bad, I did not get anything for you... unless." She tapped her chin with a metallic finger for a moment. "Bah, What is heck!" She said as she scooped Mareks up, gave him a light squeeze and a big kiss on the cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day, Mareks!" She giggled as she put him down.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon watched was Sasha did and smiled slyly, then stood next to Zappa and said ''So handsome, what were ya'll doing here?''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak scratched his head ''All of them? o_o''
Sly giggles lightly, as he puts his paw behind his head. "Only 1 or 2 Pupper~~"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak blushed a bit and said ''Oh....hehe :oops:''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly couldn't help but hug Rendak, his tail still swaying. "Jeez, you need to learn to stop looking cute if you want me to stop calling you cute. :P " He moved back a little, still holding onto Rendak's shouslder, as he continued: "Now, want to watch some of those movies, or are you just gonna keep being adorable?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak blushed a bit more, he loved the attention he got from Sly, even if he didn't really say that he did. ''You make it terribly hard to do so....''